The Muffin Man
Real Baby Kids Song
Gingerbread Super Simple Babies Songs Nursery Rhymes Video
-------------------------------------------
A girl who sings like Shreya GhoshalBetter than Original Song - Duration: 4:03.
A girl who sing like shreya by Er.ugrasen singh
-------------------------------------------
You're a shining star | Original song | TamraJeanMusic - Duration: 3:26.
For more infomation >> You're a shining star | Original song | TamraJeanMusic - Duration: 3:26. -------------------------------------------
dried and used. // Original Song By Clare Palmer - Duration: 3:26.
you made me feel like a town of gold
though you'd never let secrets unfold
with her you wanted to tell the world (i said moon but im a piece of shit ok its world)
but with me you'd hate me if i told
is it something stupid that i say
that makes me so quick to throw away
over and over the same mistakes
happen with every good friend i make
i gave everything
you said that you need and it's gone
with no thank you
i loved it at first
but now it just hurts and the worst part is that i knew
and now what do i do
when i'm dried and used
and now what do i do
when i'm dried and used
you told me at the start it was ok
if i began to like you in that way
did you make sure that my heart was safe
or were you ignoring all i say
one thing i can't wrap my head around
is how quickly you dissolved my frown
now when i think of the things you said
i have to remember its over now
i gave everything
you said that you need and it's gone with no thank you
i loved it at first
but now it just hurts and the worst part is that i knew
and now what do i do
when im dried and used
and now what do i do
when i'm dried and uooooooosed
when i'm dried and used
-------------------------------------------
Hmong Christian Songs |Hnub koob tsheej karaoke byYeej Suab Xeeb - Duration: 3:54.
Christmas'Day! This song is Karaoke.
-------------------------------------------
Bud Charlesman - The Deanston Song - Duration: 3:07.
Earlier textiles were produced here.
There was a waterwheel. One of the biggest of this world.
Handcrafted, natural, with the heart of the nature.
Deanston! ecologically purely
Deanston! Whisky with bravour
Deanston which could i drink now?
12, 18, 20 Years or Virgin Oak
The Teith passes, at this distillery
The distillery lies directly by the river
and every gulp is a pleasure
The river spends the distillery green electricity
Who makes this else?
non chill filtered exported to the whole world
and now, the song is over
but i have to say something
i m a lucky guy, here is nothing to deplore.
be careful, listen: here is my trump card
I have two Deanston PX
AND YOU HAVE NOTHING! :-)
-------------------------------------------
আমার এমন বাদব ভবে নাই আমি কার কাছে জাইয় প্রান জুরায় | bangla pala gann | bangla song 2017 - Duration: 12:15.
For more infomation >> আমার এমন বাদব ভবে নাই আমি কার কাছে জাইয় প্রান জুরায় | bangla pala gann | bangla song 2017 - Duration: 12:15. -------------------------------------------
[My Secret Romance OST Part 1] - Song Jieun(송지은), Sung Hoon(성훈)- Same(똑같아요) - Duration: 4:16.
What do you think is the same?
Love is the same
When we meet, we go kong kong kong
When we brush our teeth, kong kong kong kong
When we're apart, it's an even bigger kong
What else is the same with you and me?
I wanna know you
Not your blood type or sign
But the real you
The you that no one else knows
Will you tell me?
Starting from your first memory
Except your first lie and first love
I wanna know everything
What do you think is different?
Two minus one is one but
Me without you is not one at all
When I see you, my heart trembles
When I miss you, my heart rings
I wanna be your one and only
I wanna know you
Not your blood type or sign
But the real you
The you that no one else knows
Will you tell me?
Starting from your first memory
Except your first lie and first love
I wanna know everything
My sign is the star of scars
I'm shy, lonely and irritable
I always think alone and get hurt alone, a coward
Will you read me?
Not my blood type or sign
But the real me
The me that no one else knows
I'll tell you
Starting from my first memory
Except my first lie and first love
I'll tell you everything
-------------------------------------------
15 год - Dimon feat. Tumbaa [SONG] - Duration: 1:28.
For more infomation >> 15 год - Dimon feat. Tumbaa [SONG] - Duration: 1:28. -------------------------------------------
[Mini AMV] I Can't decide Reupload - Duration: 0:38.
I can't decide
Whether you should live or die
oh, you'll probably go to heaven
Please don't hang your head and cry
No wonder why
My heart feels dead inside
it's cold and hard and petrified
lock the doors and close the blinds
we're going for a ride
oh, i could throw you in the lake
or feed you poisoned birthday cake
I won't deny
I'm gonna miss you
when you're gone
oh, I could bury you alive
but you might crawl out with a knife
and kill me when i'm sleeping
that's why-
-------------------------------------------
Do You Like Lasagna Milkshakes? | Avocado Lollipops? | Asparagus Cake? | Kids Songs | Kids Toys Sine - Duration: 2:57.
Do you like lasagna?
Yes, I do!
Yes, I do!
Do you like milkshakes?
Yes, I do!
Yes, I do!
Do you like lasagna milkshakes?
No, I don't!
Yucky!
Do you like avocados?
Yes, I do!
Yes, I do!
Do you like lollipops?
Yes, I do!
Yes, I do!
Do you like avocado lollipops?
No, I don't!
Yucky!
Do you like asparagus?
Yes, I do!
Yes, I do!
Do you like cake?
Yes, I do!
Yes, I do!
Do you like asparagus cake?
No, I don't!
Yucky!
Do you like peanut butter?
Yes, I do!
Yes, I do!
Do you like jelly?
Yes, I do!
Yes, I do!
Do you like peanut butter and jelly?
(...)
Yes, I do.
Yummy!
-------------------------------------------
Weather song for kids in english - music video for children, toddlers and beginners - Duration: 2:10.
Weather song for kids in english - music video for children, toddlers and beginners
-------------------------------------------
Rhymes For Children English | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes By Anon Kids | Nursery Songs - Duration: 19:20.
Over in Killarney,
Many years ago,
Me mother sang a song to me
In tones so sweet and low.
A simple little ditty,
In her good old Irish way..
And I'd give the world if she could sing
That song to me this day...
Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral,
Too-ra-loo-ra-li,
Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral,
Hush, now don't you cry...!
Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral,
Too-ra-loo-ra-li,
Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral,
That's an Irish lullaby..
Over in Killarney,
Many years ago,
Me mother sang a song to me
In tones so sweet and low.
A simple little ditty,
In her good old Irish way,
And I'd give the world if she could sing
That song to me this day...
Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral,
Too-ra-loo-ra-li,
Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral,
Hush, now don't you cry!
Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral,
Too-ra-loo-ra-li,
Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral,
That's an Irish lullaby...
Let's dig a little garden garden garden
Let's dig a little garden
This sunny April day.
Let's dig a little garden garden garden
This sunny April day.
Let's rake our little garden garden garden
Let's rake our little garden
This sunny April day.
Let's rake our little garden Garden garden
This sunny April day.
Let's plant our little garden Garden garden
Let's plant our little garden
This sunny April day.
Let's plant our little garden Garden garden
This sunny April day.
Let's hoe our little garden Garden garden
Let's hoe our little garden
This sunny April day.
Let's hoe our little garden Garden garden
This sunny April day.
Let's watch our little garden Garden garden
Let's watch our little garden
This sunny April day.
Let's watch our little garden Garden garden
And wait for flow'rs in May!
We walk along We sing along
We are going to the big big zoo..
There are Lions that roar
Sea lions at the shore
And an elephant blue
At the big big zoo..
We walk along We sing along
We are going to the big big zoo..
Chimpanzees laugh
Cute chipmunks jump
On tiny legs two
At the big big zoo..
We walk along We sing along
We are going to the big big zoo..
Pretty striped zebras
All from Africa
Spotty Giraffes too
At the big big zoo..
We walk along we sing along
We are going to the big big zoo..
Dancing peacocks
Singing Amazon parrots
Green doves coo
At the big big zoo..
We walk along we sing along
We are going to the big big zoo..
The hippopotamus
Bears and polar bears
Baby pandas few
At the big big zoo..
We walk along we sing along
We are going to the big big zoo..
Stingrays eels
And turtles swim
There's a Crocodile too
At the big big zoo ...
Come walk along Come sing along
Come with us to the big big zoo..
Come come come! Let's walk walk walk
To the lovely garden down the lane
Come come come! Let's watch watch watch
The gardener gardening the flowery terrain
Come come come! Let's walk walk walk
To the lovely garden down the lane
Come come come! Let's talk talk talk
And help to plant some plants again
First we'll dig dig the ground
Then we'll sow sow some seeds
And we'll turn turn around
And then pour Pour some water
Let's all clap clap our hands
Let's all wait wait and smile
The plant will spread Spread its branches
And it'll bask bask in the sunshine
Let's all clap clap our hands
Let's all wait wait and smile
The plant will spread Spread its branches
And soon will be full of flowers
Come come come! Let's walk walk walk
To the lovely garden down the lane
Come come come! Let's watch watch watch
The gardener gardening plants again
Hush Baby Dolly I pray you don't cry
I'll give you some bread
And some milk by and by;
Hush....
Hush Baby Dolly don't cry
Hush Baby Dolly I pray you don't cry
I'll give you some bread
And some milk by and by;
Or perhaps you want a custard
Or maybe a tart;
Then to either you're welcome
With all of my heart.
Hush....
Hush Baby Dolly don't cry...
I had a little Puppy...
His name was Mack McCrae;
I lent him to Miss Miller
While I was far away...
Oh oh Puppy... His name was Mack McCrae;
She petted him she fed him
On things to make him fat;
And when I came back home again
My Puppy was a dog!
Oh My Puppy... My Puppy was a dog!
Oh oh Puppy... His name was Mack McCrae;
Oh oh Puppy... My Puppy was a dog!
Five little froggies sat on the shore
One went for a swim then there were four
Four little froggies sat on the shore
Four little froggies looked out to sea
One went swim and then there were three
Three little froggies sat on the shore
Three little froggies said "What can we do?"
One Jumped in the water then there were two
Two little froggies sat on the shore
Two little froggies sat in the sun
One swam off and then there was one
One little froggie sat on the shore
One little froggies said " This is not fun?"
He dived in the water then there were none!
No little froggies left on the shore
I've a dear little dolly
And her eyes are bright blue.
She can open and shut them
And she smiles at me too...
I've a dear little dolly
And her eyes are bright blue...
She can open and shut them
And she smiles at me too...
In the morning I wake her
And I take her out to play.
But what I like best is to rock her
At the close of the day...
I've a dear little dolly
And her eyes are bright blue.
She can open and shut them
And she smiles at me too..
Engine engine number nine
Running on the Chicago Line.
See it sparkle see it shine
Engine engine number nine.
Engine engine number nine.
Running on the Chicago Line.
See it sparkle see it shine
Engine engine number nine.
Engine engine number nine.
Running on the Chicago Line.
See it sparkle see it shine
Engine engine number nine
My Bonnie lies over the ocean
My Bonnie lies over the sea
My Bonnie lies over the ocean
Bring back my Bonnie to me
My Bonnie lies over the ocean
My Bonnie lies over the sea
My Bonnie lies over the ocean
Bring back my Bonnie to me
Last night as I lay on my pillow
Last night as I lay on my bed
Last night as I lay on my pillow
I dreamt that my Bonnie was dead
Oh blow the winds o'er the ocean
And blow the winds o'er the sea
Oh blow the winds o'er the ocean
Bring back my Bonnie to me
My Bonnie lies over the ocean
My Bonnie lies over the sea
My Bonnie lies over the ocean
Bring back my Bonnie to me
-------------------------------------------
Vanamagan - Vanam Theme Promo Song Teaser | Jayam Ravi | Harris Jayaraj - Duration: 1:49.
!!!வனம் !!! வனம்!!!
-------------------------------------------
ALONE STUDENT-4 songs Of FreeSongsToUse(GirlGeneration표지) - Duration: 14:43.
please happy to listen the music
Thank You
-------------------------------------------
QM: 9 Songs of the Moving Heavens Ep. 11 [ENG SUB] 《天行九歌》 - Duration: 17:09.
Transcriber: flycrane01 Translator: 5Water Proofreaders: Emraldr, flycrane01, cynthaiz
Perhaps it's exactly because there are many ambitious losers...
This makes us the same person.
You're wrong. We're not the same.
If it goes smoothly, I will reward you.
Murder! Help!
He was extremely fast.
Out of the four, one was killed before unsheathing his sword.
I guess I should spend less time outside at night.
Episode 11: The Chest of Baiyue
Nong Yu, don't be so sad and get some rest in my room.
When did this happen?
It must have been last night.
When you left, Wei Zhuang was aware that you would be in danger.
He wasn't present because he went to rescue you.
A blade ran across her throat.
It's an expert technique.
Not some bandit's.
No one else was disturbed.
Their target was very clear.
The guqin...
Nong Yu's guqin.
This is Nong Yu's room.
Could it be...?
When Nong Yu left,
she carried a scent from the plant in Zinü's room.
After the argument yesterday,
Zinü must have let Nong Yu stay in her room.
The wall paint was recently finished.
The problem is, there's no reason for anyone to be here.
Was the crack always up there?
Never.
Did you check the roof?
There are two pieces of tile on the roof.
If the assassin was an expert,
it's logical to say this shouldn't have happened.
There must have been a brief hand-to-hand combat.
It happened quickly and the assassin left in a hurry.
Hand-to-hand combat?
Does that mean there was another person watching over this room?
Yesterday, after the Left Minister of War demanded for Nong Yu,
he made quite the fuss.
Get her over here!
On the same evening, this horrible incident happened.
Brother Han.
Left Minister of War, Liu Yi, has been killed in his own home.
It's time for this Minister of Criminal Justice to investigate.
The strangest thing is,
the one who asked for you to look into the case is Ji Wuye.
This is good news.
Left Minister of War, Liu Yi, is one of Ji Wuye's men.
Logically, he would prefer someone of his own to solve the case.
Putting Brother Han forward certainly must be his malevolent plan.
Every strange puzzle piece often brings fascinating answers.
Liu Yi lead an army during the Baiyue expedition, didn't he?
Correct.
The Right Minister of War, Li Kai, was the leading general.
Liu Yi was second-in-command, made many contributions and obtained a promotion.
The land of Baiyue. The Left Minister of War, Liu Yi.
Prince.
I'm acting as an officer now. Call me the Minister of Criminal Justice.
Yes, Minister of Criminal Justice.
It must have been exhausting to stand guard.
Not at all, Minister of Criminal Justice.
Please make yourselves comfortable. I will ask madam to come.
She was quite frightened so she took two hours of rest.
He is the Left Minister of War, Liu Yi.
Earlier this morning, I interrogated a few servants.
They said that last night, the madam was in the room beforehand
whereas Liu Yi returned very late.
He also entered this room with the door closed shut.
The servants heard their quarrel.
At dawn, a servant went in for cleaning, only to discover Liu Yi's dead body.
The same blade technique again.
Since dawn, I've seen this similar wound on two dead bodies.
Is it identical to Hong Yu's at the Purple Orchid House?
Very close.
Do you suppose it's a new trademark of recent murder cases?
Don't you find it a bit odd?
Not much blood was spilled.
If a blade cut across his throat, there should have been more blood.
Even underneath the body, there's no sign of splatter.
This bookshelf seems a little strange.
Agreed. Perhaps... it's a secret doorway?
As an important minister,
it's reasonable that he has such installments in his home.
How do we open it?
I've got an idea.
What is it?
Zifang.
You search.
Me?
I have faith in you.
You're making this difficult for me, Brother Han.
My heart is less burdened now.
How delightful.
Now I know what's bad about my job.
Really?
Under the sunshine of the morning,
one ought to enjoy the sweet scent of the garden.
Yet the only thing he can smell is blood.
Brother Han "seeks to act virtuously. Why complain?"
You're citing the "Analects of Confucius".
We should go to Sanghai to study.
How is it?
Are you admiring me more than before?
You are indeed clever.
It's me who opened the door,
yet you asked me to admire you.
Please enter, Brother Han.
As expected...
This must be the actual murder scene.
The deceased was killed in this secret chamber.
Afterwards, his body was moved outside.
Since this is a secret chamber,
it shouldn't have been discovered so easily by outsiders.
So, the assassin should be someone who knows Liu Yi,
or is even very familiar with him.
Perhaps.
It's a piece of torn thread.
This chest doesn't seem to belong here.
From the designs, it may come from Baiyue.
Madam is here, good sirs.
My husband...
My Lady, you're going through a difficult time and I still have to disturb you.
Please pardon me.
I should be thanking you.
I see you are both mentally and physically exhausted.
Therefore, I will make this brief. May I?
You may.
If I may inquire,
were you the one who killed the Left Minister of War?
Please answer my question, my Lady.
You really got me there.
-------------------------------------------
►►►আপন ছোট বোনের সাথে প্রথমবার চোদাচোদি,পর্দা ফেঁটে রক্ত বের হয়ে মাল আউট[Bangla Crime Hour]◄ - Duration: 22:53.
For more infomation >> ►►►আপন ছোট বোনের সাথে প্রথমবার চোদাচোদি,পর্দা ফেঁটে রক্ত বের হয়ে মাল আউট[Bangla Crime Hour]◄ - Duration: 22:53. -------------------------------------------
Hundreds Gather In Prayer & Song For Holocaust Remembrance Day - Duration: 2:51.
INCLUSIVE INTERVIEW NEXT SUNDAY.
IN A STATEMENT PRESIDENT
TRUMP ADDRESS THE WORLD JEWISH
CONGRESS MARKING ISRAEL THE DAY
OF REMEMBRANCE.
ON THIS HOLOCAUST
REMEMBRANCE DAY, WE TELL THE
STORIES OF THE FATHERS, MOTHERS
AND CHILDREN WHOSE LIVES WERE
EXTINGUISHED AND WHOSE LOVE WAS
TORN FROM THIS EARTH.
WE ALSO TELL THE STORIES OF
COURAGE IN THE FACE OF DEATH
HUMANITY IN THE FACE OF
BARBARITY AND THE UNBREAKABLE
SPIRIT OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE.
IT WAS ALSO A DAY TO COMMEMORATE
THE 6 MILLION CHOOSE AND
MILLIONS OF OTHER VICTIMS.
THEY SANG SONGS AND LIT
CANDLES, JUICE CHRISTIANS AND
MUSLIMS SHOULDER TO SHOULDER
INSIDE THE TEMPLE.
THIS WAS AN INTERESTING
GATHERING TO DENOUNCE ANTI-
SEMITISM AND ALL FORMS OF PAIN.
IF WE DON'T RAISE OUR VOICES
WE STAND TO RELIVE THE HORRORS
OF YESTERDAY. RECENT BOMB
THREATS AT JEWISH COMMUNITY
CENTERS AND SWASTIKAS SCRAWLED
ON CARS REMIND EVERYBODY HERE
THAT IT CAN HIT CLOSE TO HOME.
THAT'S LIKE THIS OCCUR IN
PEOPLE REALLY FEEL IT.
IT CAUSES THEM TO REACH OUT.
ON DAYS LIKE TODAY THE ENTIRE
COMMUNITY STANDS AS ONE.
WE HAVE TO SAY NEVER AGAIN
AND NEVER AGAIN IS NOW.
IT'S UP TO YOU IT'S UP TO ME WE
HAVE TO ESTABLISH THAT KIND OF
ATMOSPHERE.
INTOLERANCE WILL NOT BE
TOLERATED.
HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR TOLD THE
CROWD IT COULD HAPPEN AGAIN.
BEFORE WE WERE TAKEN AWAY
THEY PUT THEIR HAND IN OUR FEES
AND SHE SAID PLEASE STAY ALIVE.
SHE STAYED ALIVE THROUGH
SHEER WILL.
HE SAYS WHEN HE SEES SYMBOLS OF
PETE NOW HE'S REMINDED OF HIS
CHILDHOOD.
-- HATE NOW HE'S REMINDED OF
HIS CHILDHOOD.
THEIR LIFE IS AT RISK.
MY BEST FRIEND WHO BECAME A
HITLER YOUTH AND THE RUSSIANS
HANGED THEM IN THE CENTER OF
THE VILLAGE.
ALEX IS 88 AND SPENDS A LOT
OF HIS TIME TALKING TO SCHOOL
KIDS ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST.
SOMETHING HE PLANS TO KEEP
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét