Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 4, 2017

Youtube daily go! Apr 24 2017

YOU CAN MAKE A GAME LIKE THIS IF YOU USE: UNITY 3D, APP GAME KIT, GAME GURU, OR UNREAL ENGINE 4

THIS GAME IS AWESOME. BUT SOME LEVELS PISS ME OFF REALLY BAD

ANYWAYS, I'LL SHUT UP AND LET YOU WATCH THIS SH*T

For more infomation >> Android GAME Review - GO - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

VENEZUELA LIBRE | ARIANNA COLTELLACCI ON THE GO - Duration: 4:58.

For more infomation >> VENEZUELA LIBRE | ARIANNA COLTELLACCI ON THE GO - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Historia JBEQ od 0 do 115 ;) Zobacz opis konkursik! Giveawey CS:GO - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Historia JBEQ od 0 do 115 ;) Zobacz opis konkursik! Giveawey CS:GO - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

BULLET BOYS-''Live at Whisky A Go Go Club'' in WH April 22-2017 - Duration: 8:04.

For more infomation >> BULLET BOYS-''Live at Whisky A Go Go Club'' in WH April 22-2017 - Duration: 8:04.

-------------------------------------------

Pokemon Duel RESHIRAM & more R-POKEMON I TIME BOOSTER OPENING #19 - Duration: 7:56.

This is a Video about getting a RESHIRAM by Booster Opening in Pokemon Duel.

For more infomation >> Pokemon Duel RESHIRAM & more R-POKEMON I TIME BOOSTER OPENING #19 - Duration: 7:56.

-------------------------------------------

How to disassemble 📱 Asus ZenFone Go ZB551KL Take apart Tutorial - Duration: 3:51.

Hello and welcome!

Dear subscribers, and viewers of our channel,

we glad to offer you a new video

in which we look at how to disassemble

📱 Asus ZenFone Go ZB551KL

For more infomation >> How to disassemble 📱 Asus ZenFone Go ZB551KL Take apart Tutorial - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Only a frying pan, what could go wrong?! - PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUND - Twitter: @kunani - Duration: 6:02.

lets go

i cant get in

oh, i can hang out

bro reload your gun

i dont have any ammo

i got a pan

ohh ohhh my

did i kill you?

you knocked me out with a pan

hold on wait did you shoot us Darin?

fricking Darin, friendly fire haha

why did you kill em?

wheres my map key, whats going on

pans for cooking bro

come on pick me up fool

you guys drive cause i got a headache

you killed both of us

im crying im crying :L)

how do i heal myself

get in the car

we're sitting ducks right now bro

oh shit!

WTF?!

stop the car stop the car

stop the car

Darin just hit me with the vehicle

WTF?!?!

why did you jump out of the car?

i cant heal myself

oh my god

why would you jump out of the fing car?!?!

just stay in the car bro

you guys wouldnt stop

WTF?!?!

oh this is hilarious

you almost run me over!

get in bro

get in!

i have to heal myself now cause someone hit me with the fing car

hurry up bro

can we not go through that tunnel

i have to get out bro

why do you think we can go up these stairs with a car?!

go left! you're an idiot

exactly 180

im on my own, im on my own

go in the tunnel darin

you need gas?!?

bro this is like that ride at disneyland

(Indiana Jones)

wer're like a drill bro

forget that car bro

im outa here

stupid shit

wer're down there cause of Dennis

oh shit, watchout

you guys are getting shot at

from Dennis?!

that aint me dude!

I'm going to this.. oh shit somebody next to me!

there's a guy next to me!

(girly scream)

he got me! hurry

come and save me!

i got my pan bro!

I'm gonna come help you as soon as I get some stuff

Im gonna get some pants hahaha

they gonna loot my shit!

go go go

what do you want me to do bro?

I only got a pan bro

you want me to hit them with a pan?!?!

did you get run over?

dude go in there go in there

okay lets rush him

rush him jon

oh he has a jeep over here

oh! hes in the jeep!

i got baited! haha

come on give me some

come here B****

Ugh!

Ohhh...

Brooooo

Hes got a SCAR-L bro

All I got was a pan brooo

cause Dennis gives me a gun with no bullets broo

For more infomation >> Only a frying pan, what could go wrong?! - PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUND - Twitter: @kunani - Duration: 6:02.

-------------------------------------------

Hannah & Clay | Letting go. - Duration: 5:03.

- Hey. It's Hannah...

Hannah Baker

- Holy shit.

- Don't ajust your...

Whatever device you're hearing this on.

It's me.

Live and stereo

- She got into the tub,

still with her clothes on,

slit her wrists,

and bled to death.

And she died alone.

- You see all this...

"Don't kill yourself" posters up on the wall?

They weren't up before.

They put them up because she killed herself,

and why did she do it?

Because the kids here treated her like shit!

No one wants to admit it, so they paint over the bathrooms

and put up a memorial, because that's the kind of school that this is.

Everyone is just so nice until they drive you to kill yourself.

And sooner or later, the truth will come out.

It's gonna come out.

- Hannah. - Get the fuck out!

- I love you...

and I will never hurt you.

I'm not going,

Not now... not ever.

- She just let everyone intimade her, over and over and over

until she just disappeared.

- Clay Jensen hates me.

- Every drama has to be you drama or it doesn't count,

and somehow this is all about you, incredible.

- No, Clay! - Hannah please, just don't, okay?

- When I listen to the tapes...

I wanna... she her in school tomorrow

I wanna eat Mike and Ikes out of the box with her at the Crestmont.

I wanna dance to her again,

and... kiss her, when I should have kissed her...

But I can't.

- Don't you feel someone should pay for that? - Aren't you?

- I did know Hannah Baker,

we worked together all the time at the Crestmont.

We had classes together, she was my friend.

And I miss her,

really fucking bad.

- Did I kill Hannah Baker? - Yeah...

- I couldn't tell her... I couldn't hold her...

I killed Hannah Baker.

How am I suposed to live with that?

- It has to get better, the way we treat each other,

and look out for each other, it has to get better somehow.

- Clay, helmet...

your name does not belong on ths list,

but you need to be here if I'm going to tell my story,

if I'm going to explain why I did what I did.

Cuz you aren't every other guy.

You're different.

You're good, and kind, and decent.

- And I didn't deserve to be with someone like you. - No...

I never would...

I would've ruined you.

It wasn't you, it was me...

- Did you raped Hannah Baker?

- You wanna call it rape? Call it rape... same difference.

- I love you, Hannah.

- Why didn't you say this to me when I was alive?

- Stick with me, you'll see.

- I cost a girl her life because I was afraid to love her.

- Can you do that? Stick with me?

- I can.

For more infomation >> Hannah & Clay | Letting go. - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

CS:GO EFSANE VURUŞLAR DERLEMESİ - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> CS:GO EFSANE VURUŞLAR DERLEMESİ - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

WE GO ON A RANT?! - Duration: 2:54.

*Wannabe by Spice Girls playing*

So today we are doing a video on

what people do that annoys the heck out of us!

*annoying unnecessary clapping*

No shade at all!

Okay so the first thing is when

people pull drama out of their butts.

like literally out of nowhere

like boom drama.

like making stuff up with their small minds

and sharing it with their big mouths!

When guys think that girls are objects

and they think they can touch them whenever they want

like they'll smack your butt

behind

Just that ticks me off

When boys like have a girl

or they talk but they don't date

and they just kind of

have that girl wrapped around their finger

and the girl doesn't understand that she deserves way more.

And they'll do dumb things like talk to other girls

comment on other girls pictures

But the girl stays with him through it all...

When people will go to the bathroom

and come back and be like "the sink wasn't working so i took a really

long time"

no you were pooping

We all know you were pooping and the fact that you made it

a bigger deal

people are like yup she just pooped herself.

She either periodeded all over her pants

or she crapped herself

like shush

Girls fight over boys

and this like literally is zero shade towards

anybody

no shade like zero

ZERO

WE GET IT

When people disrespect their parents because

your parents literally raised you, they're the reason

you're alive

They pay for everything you have

If they don't pay for everything you have, they've paid for everything you've had

They're teaching you how to be responsible.

Not that they don't love you.

and if your parents are telling you, no you can't do this

there is a reason, either you didn't do something right and

they're disciplining you

which is perfectly fine

or they think that it's not good for you

and nine times out of ten, they are right

and yeah, i'm a teenager and I disagree with my parents

ALL THE TIME

But I understand that they have my best interest at heart

I hate when people don't get a joke

Me and Stephanie, we are mean

we are very mean to each other

I will be like, you're so ugly get away

get out of my house, I will

kick, I will lock her out of my house

I have that sense of humor

and there are people that get butt hurt way to easily

and so I'll be like

they'll be like

Should I post this on instagram or nah?

and i'm just like EW NO

LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Thanks for watching

Comment down below what we should do next week.

And we love you and thank you and we might not love you

but byeeeee

*Fun upbeat music playing*

*more Wannabe by Spice Girls playing*

For more infomation >> WE GO ON A RANT?! - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Como Ganhar Skin Grátis no CS:GO 2017 (SEM DEPOSITAR) #44 - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Como Ganhar Skin Grátis no CS:GO 2017 (SEM DEPOSITAR) #44 - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Am I good to go? AOPA Medical Self-Assessment Course - Duration: 1:20.

Educating people about the importance of their physical health, their psychological health,

their nutrition status, their sleep status, these are all critical.

I think for the most part people have not recognized that or ignored those factors and

it's only when you've been faced with a disastrous circumstance or a crises moment that you appreciate

how important those things can be.

To help provide a reference point for self assessment, the FAA and others have relied

on devices like the I.M.S.A.F.E. model which asks pilots to take inventory of their physical

and psychological states prior to flying.

In general, mnemonics such as I.M.S.A.F.E. are very valuable, and they are important components

of creating a culture of safety.

For more infomation >> Am I good to go? AOPA Medical Self-Assessment Course - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

PRETTY BOY FLOYD- ''Live at Whisky A Go Go Club'' in WH April 22-2017 - Duration: 18:57.

For more infomation >> PRETTY BOY FLOYD- ''Live at Whisky A Go Go Club'' in WH April 22-2017 - Duration: 18:57.

-------------------------------------------

DIY GARGANTILLA DE PERLAS MASTER CLASS! DIY PEARL CHOKER - Duration: 11:47.

Hello my dears! How are you? I hope that you are very very very well!

don´t mind about the ugly voice, Im a little sick, but I was´t gonna leave you guys without a video!, no Sr.

In today´s video, I have this chocker master class

it´s one of my most successful designs

I love it, you can attach this optional brooch

it can be for a bride or your mom

for a night fancy event, it looks lovely with this brooch

I´ll also show you how to make the earrings since you guys asked me for it, and this can also be a bracelet

please subscribe if you haven't already, and activate the notifications bell,

in this channel you can find, DIY´S, Makeup, and product reviews

one last thing, a lot of you guys have told me that you don't have the patience to do this kind of jewelry

but I would love to buy it!, so let me know if that´s something you are interested in

let me know if you are interested since I might be preparing something for you guys!

and now, let´s get started!!

we´ll need: natural or synthetic 4mm rice pearls,

4mm swarovsky bicones

15/0 Mikuki beads, this is silver plated, but you can add a crystal seed bead

links are in the info box below

two thin needles

6lb clear fire line thread, this is thin but very strong

magnetic or regular clasp

earring components

sissors and flat pliers

this ones are optional, I have this brooches here, this one was an earring,

this is to add a little something something, but that´s until the end

First step; cut 1m of thread and put a needle on each end

if you remember the last project, this was the first step, so this is the same

grab 3 pearls and take them to the center of your thread

now thread the pearl with the left needle like so

pull a little and thread the right needle like so

this is why your needles must be thin

now just pull equally from both sides like this

and we have this little pearl square

just as the bracelet, this is the only step we need to build the base of the choker

pull a little, this is why I love this thread, since it won't make your jewelry to curve

and repeat, grab one pearl on each needle

then take the their pearl, thread the left needle, pull a little

take the right needle, pass it trough the pearl, pull,

and pull equally from both needles

now we have the second square

repeat until you have the desire length, in my case, Im making 36 squares

I´ve done some more here, but I do want to tell you to not worry if you can´t find this exact pearls,

you can make this project with synthetic pearls or maybe with crystals

In the link below you can fins the amazon page where you can buy it, they ship internationally

ok, I have the 36 squares here,

now, as you can see, my thread is very short already, so Im going to cut and add some more,

just like the last project, I´ll pass the needle trough this last square, and repeat with the right needle

then make a knot on each side and cut

this can be a single choker but I´ll show you how to make it double

so take 1.5m of thread (or less if you want) and now thread just one needle

try to work with 1.5 m but if you find it hard, don't worry, you can add more just like this

so just take any side of your choker, and thread the needle like this

leave a small tail, and go around the las square a couple of times,

here I made a little knot, so the thread must come out from this side of the pearl

cut the tail, now,

so we are coming out from the left side of the upper pearl

now take 3 more pearls, we are coming to form the left, now come in form the right like so, and pull

and now, you have your second square

from now on, you are just going to take 2 pearls, since we already have this two from the next square

but first we are going to thread the needle trough this pearl here, pull

grab the two pearls, and just go through this pearl here and pull

now we have the second square

there is an easier way to do this, but, since Im kind of a perfectionist, I don't use it, but I´ll show you

it´s just passing through the pearls like so, but then the thread will show

then you add two more pearls, you pass to the next one and so on

I just don't like it because you can see the thread there

it´s ok, if you want to do this like that, but if you do it the other way your choker will be stronger as well

Im pretty sure the video is quite long but you do it any way you want and I´ll se you at the end

here we have the whole base of our choker, it looks lovely

so now, go arround your last square again , make a knot and cut, add another 1m of thread for the decorations

go out from this side to this pearl

this decorations is the same as this bracelet, (link in the cards on this video the little "i")

so grab 3 seed beads, one bicone, 3 seed beads

we are coming out from here

so just like the last project, go in from the LETF side, like so

pull and you have this lovely decoration on top

repeat again, 3 seed beads, 1 bicone, thread it on the LEFT of the next pearl like so

this is all you have to do to add this sparkle to your choker

I just finish the first road, I´ll show you how to go to the next one

take your needle to this pearl here

and repeat, 3 seed beads, 1 bicone, 3 seed beads

we are coming out from this pearl on the lower part

now go to he upper part of the next one like so

you can put them like this or making peaks, that´s up to you

so just repeat until the end

I have all my decorations here, it looks lovely, this is the last one

now, I like to close it like this, but you can close it as you want, Im taking some seed beads to form a loop like so

the number doesn´t really matter, this is up to you

and Im going to thread the needle here

once I pulled, I like to add 2 seed beads here so I can pass to the next pearl

and now just go around all the seed beads a couple of times to secure this side, make a knot and cut

now just add your clasp like so

do the same on the other side

for the earrings just grab 4 pearls in one needle and make the square like so

leave a little tail

go around the square a couple of times and make a knot, then cut

now just add the decoration

now Im coming out of this pearl, then I grabbed 5 seed beads to make a small loop

of course you can make the earrings longer, I like them like this

now go to the next pearl to add your loop, make a knot and cut

now just add your earring component

this is one option, and I have a shorter component here, you can choose what ever you want

so here is the final project, it closes like this

as I said, you can add this brooch to your design

this one, I just open it like so, and pass the needle trough the bicones,

remember that this thread is quite strong so don't worry about breaking it, but you can add it with thread too

this is how it looks, I really love this design!

maybe this one too, in the middle, I like it on one side though

for a bride or a quinceañera, this design is amazing

if you recreate this design, please send me pictures to my Facebook fan page! or my IG

As you can see its very easy to make, I make this in about two hours

is fas, and easy, it looks so elegant, I love it

the swarovsky and the silver just add a lot more value and some sparkle

as I said, you can use this technique with any beads you can find, just like this ones,

just learn the technique and start your design!

please send me pictures if you recreate this design! facebook/30thenewblack

I´ll send you a very big kiss and I´ll see you on Wednesday for a review day!

For more infomation >> DIY GARGANTILLA DE PERLAS MASTER CLASS! DIY PEARL CHOKER - Duration: 11:47.

-------------------------------------------

Tina, Louise And Linda Go To A Doll Store | Season 7 Ep. 18 | BOB'S BURGERS - Duration: 1:02.

- Gretchen works

I thought she did hair.

She does.

She's working at some salon called Special Girl.

Uh, I don't think this is a salon.

LINDA: [gasps] So many dollies.

This is intense.

Are there are enough girly girls in the world

to support a place like this?

TINA: [groans]

Tina, what's wrong, sweetie?

I think they're creepy.

I mean, [whispers] I think they're creepy.

I think they're sweet.

Oh, look at that one.

What pretty eyes, like Donna Mills.

Uh, I don't really like her eyes.

[scary voice] Do you like my eyes?

Ah!

She doesn't like my eyes!

Please stop it! I know that's you.

Hey, look.

There's Gretchen.

What do you know?

She is doing hair.

Hey, Gretch!

Hey, Linda.

Excuse me a second.

I'm supposed to talk to them like they're real

or my manager gets in my face.

You want a magazine or something?

OK, whatever.

For more infomation >> Tina, Louise And Linda Go To A Doll Store | Season 7 Ep. 18 | BOB'S BURGERS - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Why We Go Through Trials, Part 3 - 2 Corinthians 12:8-10 (re-upload) - Duration: 43:45.

For more infomation >> Why We Go Through Trials, Part 3 - 2 Corinthians 12:8-10 (re-upload) - Duration: 43:45.

-------------------------------------------

Bob And Gene Go To The Planetarium | Season 7 Ep. 18 | BOB'S BURGERS - Duration: 1:04.

There she is, Jane, the planetarium.

So this place was your only friend, huh?

Basically.

Hmm, looks like they're renovating it.

What's that smell?

It's like a skunk is smoking.

That's, uh, probably what it is.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, big man.

Sold out show.

You got ticks?

Not anymore.

I use a spray and a medicated collar,

and I stay out of tall grass.

Uh, Jane, he's selling tickets.

He's a scalper.

We're good, thanks.

I've also got tube socks and uh, slap bracelets.

Ouch.

Uh, uh, no thanks.

Come on, Jane.

Let's go.

Or you can wear them as a choker?

Ouch.

You're really hurting yourself.

We're going to pass.

Thanks.

Any bags?

Just this old bag.

Jane.

No ins and outs, no exceptions.

Understand? - Got it.

Come on, buddy.

We're doing this.

Woo!

I've got the lead for [inaudible].

For more infomation >> Bob And Gene Go To The Planetarium | Season 7 Ep. 18 | BOB'S BURGERS - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Thomas & Friends Playing Paw Patrol Sick Go To Hospital Funny Video For Kids - Duration: 9:35.

Welcome MToys Channel

Thomas & Friends Playing Paw Patrol Sick Go To Hospital Funny Video For Kids

For more infomation >> Thomas & Friends Playing Paw Patrol Sick Go To Hospital Funny Video For Kids - Duration: 9:35.

-------------------------------------------

KUNNON SETTIÄ! | CS:GO Suomi Competitive - Duration: 5:12.

A site

For more infomation >> KUNNON SETTIÄ! | CS:GO Suomi Competitive - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

ᴴᴰ Nina Needs To Go Full Episodes / Nina Needs To Go In English/ Cartoon Movies For Kids✔ #91 - Duration: 29:09.

ever there's a super Carlo roller total

turbo super slop rain take your teacher

with you huh okay oh wait Nina do you

need to use the bathroom first let's go

Frank I got this one change the biggest

one more cruel world I wonder who gets

to measure waterside I do it lb a cool

job annina Jimmy Tom you know do you

need to go no I bet I'd be the best one

for measurement person and aninha you

really look like you need to go Frank I

know I don't age so I think you do oh do

ok I do need to go I know it

sorry so much water no backers anywhere

don't worry

we'll never get through no dolly open

the bathroom is right behind you I know

no running that will never happen again

because now I know well Nina if we're

gonna see lots of animals we are getting

a not who I yes thank you alrighty what

animal shall we see first how about a

bathroom bathroom it's not an animal I

meant bathroom as an e not needs one

nope not me okay oh wow you need to go

right now right just follow me kids

nobody knows maps life dad does and

we're here I really gotta go oh no

worries Tina dabble find you a better

can I be of any assistance buckle up

photo we go okay see you there

hold on tight dia take some pictures of

the tallest animals on earth we're in no

rush know what it's time for operations

you know that's why I always carry are

not forever nutr guys we need your help

direction to the bathroom please things

pretty butterfly alright well hung as we

go

I speed up never happen again because

now I know don't wait to go meet and

needs to go hello I wonder what you eat

what would i if i were a cow taiwan

decal hey I guess so they are gonna cute

Nina do you need to use the bathroom

good thanks I'm fine okay let me know if

you need to mmm if I work out my cow

named be cutie come here Lena the cow

MooMoo maybe a goonie to use the

bathroom mom kind of unique in just a

second sweetie okay I need to go

shopping I can own it better that way

let's go

Wow

Oh scheana needs to go well I just came

from the bathroom follow me neither Shh

oh now see this is the quiet Carmina we

have to be very quiet Wow hello darling

I couldn't take me 10 how will you get

past all these suitcases

oh that's why I always get me

yeah you go Nina a ball from think Nana

I need to go oh let's go play I always

cry at these things my big snappy

lobster and my craggy little rock that

needs to use the bathroom nope I think

I'm just a little nervous I'm supposed

to say something like that's your line

me the course of man ok let's get you

out of this costume ok it's a garden do

minutes everyone pardon me do you mind

holding the show so my daughter can take

a quick bathroom Frank take your sister

to the bathroom what's a show starts in

two minutes drink fine come on Nina

let's go

hmm I'll bounce I'll slide you go first

break really need to go Frank pop it why

don't you get ready for the ship hey

fiancé's mean I Lydia let's get you to

the ball the rock works it will never

happen again because do worry the show

won't go on no Joe it's time

yeah we are you made it our Vic dizzy

mom I didn't know you were coming oh

never miss a chance to see a show

reminds me of my days on the stage inna

your line because now lado don't wait to

go look great hey it's mommy waving to

mommy and look there's Nita you know we

mermaid that costume especially for Lena

do you need to go

sure actually I think I do need to go

okay hold on there's no bathroom on this

scene the bathrooms are just up here

we're going too slow

I that's why I always carry haha bremo

think of everything Nina like a safe

landing into lung flowers oh oh they

tickle my nose which gives us the

perfect view of the bathroom I see them

in a mother so far away I think we'll

take the shortcut to the bathrooms

please maxima

turn Johnson I really need to go sit

tight darling almost there no problem

hello Diana to to Egypt apart from

emergency thanks you're on a roll thank

you after the wedding will there be a

party big one with dancing a food and

cake but only after a long ceremony do

you need to use the bathroom you'll and

bang ok well off you go then flowers for

you for you for you we are gathered here

today to celebrate the union of Gladys

and water if there's any reason these

two should not be where to speak now or

forever I now pronounce you man and wife

you may kiss the rise come on Nina I'll

take it

our really go this way to the bathroom

fruit pub food drew oh don't mind if I

do sorry Nina but look it's in a

pineapple yeah everyone please raise

your pineapple to toast the bride and

groom I would like to read a small

speech that I prepared just for the

occasion I first met Walker many years

ago the bathrooms are just over there

come on lads let's rock

welcome Peter to the cake address next

stop the bathroom

ladies and gentlemen it's time to cut

the cake yeah will never happen again

your place is for the three-legged race

on the mark oh uh Nina do you need to

use the bathroom yes I'm fine yeah it's

that you really look like you need to go

I do need to go right now oh boy

bathroom that way

Oh Finn winner doc yuck oh well okay

Helen darling yeah oh my god oh yeah and

we're all tied up not anymore who's the

duck Frank back Nina let's roll that's

why I always carry

don't worry Nina I got a plan it's no

biggie i'll just talk to a piggy excuse

me oh oh thank you little friend

funny-looking potatoes that reminds me

of an old sweetheart because now I know

don't wait to go Nona needs to go the

best part about camping is eating

roasted marshmallows lakes as much lower

rate to Rose wash my body I think you

can't wait to use the bathroom who me

I'm fine can't wait to roast

marshmallows can't wait to roast

marshmallows oh where is the bathroom

I'm sorry sweetie there are no bathrooms

for miles we are camping in the great

outdoors I don't get it you go in the

forest Nina yeah you know wait any price

in the real toilet I can't help you with

the real toilet but I bet we can find

you some privacy let's go

here pardon me mr. Berg but I need some

privacy this is a good spot why mr.

beaver how about here here's looking at

me perfect now you can go hey little

wizard are you gonna sit there all day I

know where to go follow me everywhere we

go there are you hey here comes a movie

hello darling now pudding you go back to

the camp I'll take care of this well ok

see you back at the campsite you really

gotta go but all the animals are

watching me hahaha those animals are

going to help us

Oh

there you go Nina your very own bathroom

oh love it a toilet for me don't wait

Mina needs to go me no can you choose

the bathroom no I'm okay mom so much no

I bet oh that's no ways a lot even more

than 10 elephant maybe even more than 20

Nina are you sure you didn't need to go

no I'm not sure mom I need to go there

are no bathrooms on top of the mountains

looks like the closest bathroom is at

the bottom of the mountain I didn't have

to go at the time of the mountains

Sprague you now you know it is so

beautiful up here let's take some

pictures Nina needs to go Nina and the

closest bathroom is at the bottom of the

mouth perhaps I can be of assistance

that's all right mom the bathrooms are

really manage okay we'll see you at the

bottom all right leader let's get you to

the bottom of the mountain

of course I can I'm

Oh

that's why I will always carry okay to

the bathroom

not moves inside let's go now I can

finally go Haitian in London I feel like

a king Nina do you need to go no way I

want to see the Royal jewels the

bathrooms are at the end of the tour

honey so if you have to go then you

should go now look at the gargoyle it is

cool and I need to go okay Nina let's do

it excuse me pardon me trying to come

through oh wait

I think we can handle this thanks mom to

the bathroom young mena leave the way me

Anna thanks a pencil oh well there's a

will there's a way no yeah that's why i

always get it um

the Royal jewels should I pull it in now

when you gotta go you gotta go don't

wait to go oh I love this place I know

it like the back of my hand it's my

favorite story that you dad if so mush

up these buckets little bucket Nina

sweetie do you need to use the bathroom

nope you're sure you don't need to use

the bathroom oh yeah I'm sure okay let's

go find some faith of course this place

has everything follow me Mina here we

are oh it sure is a nice one yeah it is

nice but I need a bathroom I could use

oh right no worries I know exactly where

it is right down here yeah or maybe not

hmm ok I see

that way we're almost there Dina look at

that

that nificent craftsmanship okay let me

make where is the bathroom Dina climb up

I go through the store where do you get

just for Barry with a dog is it past the

plumbing section I remember come on up

this way this way hey just the color I

need has to be here somewhere if only

there was a side look the bathrooms that

way follow me okay wow that's quite a

bump we are looking for this I told you

I knew where they were never

because now I know I can't wait to see

the Gladys you will get to love a new RV

cabin it's right pink it has a comfy bed

and the television y it even has a

lovely bar from inside look TV cup room

speaking of which do you need to go Nina

move no I mr. Kennedy a bright pink camp

let's play I spy I'll go first I spy

with my little eye something that begins

with baby hmm what such a BBB BBB butter

no I know I know what did I need human

right now Oh sweetie the nearest rest

stop is still pretty far up the road

we're not getting anywhere to worry

Johnny pull the car over well if you're

sure see you what the rest stop call me

when you get there

hey that's why I always carry my god

briella come along and

well that's how fortunate no problemo

who needs wheels when you have fuck evil

one don't worry darling we are going to

have a ball I spy with my little eye

something beginning black oh but it's

close hey I got a bathroom you can you

can tease hello breaking camper now get

it there before your bunks

never don't

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét