Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 4, 2017

Youtube daily make Apr 24 2017

hi guys, welcome to natural cure tips.

i want to thank you for watching my videos, and for subscribing my channel, but if you

are not subscriber, then please subscribe my channel.

i will take more better information in my videos in future.

Due to shortage of time i cannot upload every day.

Because i am doing job, and in my spare time, i make videos for you.

but in future, i will upload on daily basis.

So today, the formula that i take, is very best and proved formula.

1st let me tell you the men problem, for which i have that formula.

the problem is leakage of sperms and semens.

those brothers when they talk with their wife or girl friend on phone call, then they said,

there is some thick water came out from their penis, in the shape of drops.

this thing is called leakage of sperms.

This is natural thing, nobody can stop this leakage, because this is a natural fact, When

your mind divert to opposite sex gender, and to the romantic moments, then automatically

your heart beat become fast, and the blood circulation in penis veins also more fast

than before.

So thats why naturally these drops came out.

But there are some other peoples who have this problem without talking with girl friend,

or without watching sex videos.

My today's formula is for such peoples.

they can cure this problem in 1 month.

but everybody can use this formula, there is no side effect.

This will boost your sexual power, and give power to your sperms.

lets talk about our formula.

you will take 2 things.

1st.banyan bearded fig, in urdu language, it is called, Bohar ki darhi.

it is look like beared, you can see in the picture.

and 2nd is brown sugar.

you will take the quantity of banyan bearded fig that you need, and dry it completely in

shadow, not under the sun light.

Much drier, much better.

after that you will make powder of it. and in this powder you will add same quantity

of brown sugar, and mix it.

You will eat half table spoon with fresh milk, 1 hour after dinner.

but remember, milk should be normal, not cold.

minimum 30 days you will use this.

Basically this will increase your sperms and its power.

and will make your sperms thick like glue. if you have these sperms leakage problems

then please use this formula.

i hope you will try this formula, please subscribe my channel for my next informative videos.

till that time, take care, good bye.

For more infomation >> Make your sperms thick like Glue - Male Fertility enhancement - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

DARK 80'S NEW WAVE MAKEUP TUTORIAL | miymakeup [SUB ENG] - Duration: 10:58.

Hi sweeties, welcome back on my channel

or welcome if it's your first time here!

Today I'm gonna do a collaboration video

and we'll talk about music!

I always want to do a music section here on my YouTube channel

like I do sometimes on my blog and on instagram

When Concy talk me about this idea

I was like: "OMG yeees!!!"

So, this is our first video collaboration

with Concy from "Freevoliamoci" YouTube channel

and Fra from "FranzD" YouTube channel

Check out their channels because they deserve it!

I really love "Freevoliamoci" channel, it's one of my favourite YouTube channel

However Concy is a Makeup Delight collaborator too

I love the fantastic FranzD channel too

She talks about books too!

So if you like reading, like me, check her channel!

This will be a collaboration about music genre

We decide to start with New Wave

the dark side of the 80s!

We are used to think about the 80s as trash,

giant straps,

political disaffection,

and so many colors

i really love the cheerful side of the 80s!

but this time I want to talk about the tragic side of the 80s

so in the 80s there was a great desire to escape because it was a tragic period too

Think about Solidarnosch in Polonia

or Chernobyl disaster

or the Bologne massacre, which is a terrorist bombing of the Central Station at Bologna, Italy

or Irpinia heartquake

or the economic crises!

So, 80s are so controversial and fascinating!

We found these contrast in fashion and in music too

Shoegaze, post punk and of course new wave were born in the 80s

For this look, I was inspired by Siouxsie Sioux

she is best known as the lead singer of Siouxsie and the Banshees

I hope I have pronounced it well :D

her brows are thick at the beginning

and then brows are thinner

It's a very sharp look

I used the blush to create the illusion of stark and linear cheekbones

So, this is simply a very dark 80's makeup look!

So, now you can find the tutorial!

Don't forget to check my friend's channel too ♡

Bye!

Let's start with the tutorial!

For brows, I'm gonna use the Kiko gel eyeliner

I talk about this eyeliner in the Top&Flop video

I had already applied concealer+powder

and "Sublime" foundation by Purobio, I gonna talk about this product in another video!

What do you think?

I'm gonna cover this part of my brows with the concealer

i dab it with fingers

So, I finish my brows shape ^^

It's a sharp shape

"match brows"

I fix the concealer with the powder

With the concealer, I refine the shape because the focus is on brows and I want them very strong

I take this Kiko dark blue

You can find the review here on the channel

With a little flat brush I connect my inner eye corner and my brow

With a bigger flat brush I blend the eyeshadow on my lid

From my belover "Electric" by Urban Decay I take "Revolt!

The silver's one, I think I'm the one who like this eyeshadow :/

and I dab it on the other side of my lid

and above my brow

I blend it well

So, now it's time for eyeliner!

I do the thighlining too, to fill in any gaps in the lash line

and I'm gonna apply it in my lowerline

and I blend it with the eyeshadow brush

Now I'm gonna use "Revolt" form "Electric" for the details in my inner corner

and above my eyeliner wing

And now, mascara! You can find products list in the infobox, as usual ^^

I'm gonna use another mascara because I want a strong effect

I don't wanna wear false lashes eheh

Now it's time for contouring

I use a brown cocoa matte e/s too

Now I'm gonna apply the blush to create the illusion of stark cheekbones

it was a big trend in the 80s!

Finally lipstick! This is "Amiata Aubergine" by We MakeUp, an italian brand that send me some products

I think I'm gonna do a video review soon because I've 3 of their liquid lipsticks

You can use my deal coupon,: "WE_MIYMAKEUP", you find it in the infobox

Don't forget to check my friend channels to see their works!!

Well, here's my makeup!

I hope you like it, so send me a comment and thumbs up! ♥

Bye!

For more infomation >> DARK 80'S NEW WAVE MAKEUP TUTORIAL | miymakeup [SUB ENG] - Duration: 10:58.

-------------------------------------------

[20170416] Nữ Thần make up cho Mặc Long (ಡωಡ) - Duration: 11:18.

For more infomation >> [20170416] Nữ Thần make up cho Mặc Long (ಡωಡ) - Duration: 11:18.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make a Simple Paper Fish || Easy Origami Tutorials - Duration: 5:26.

How to make a simple paper fish

Here I've used a piece of square color paper

The paper size is 20cm X 20cm

This cool paper fish is for room and wall decoration

Your kids can also make this origami fish

and play with this as a toy.

For more infomation >> How to Make a Simple Paper Fish || Easy Origami Tutorials - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

how to make a mod for yandere simulator pt1 - Duration: 11:09.

For more infomation >> how to make a mod for yandere simulator pt1 - Duration: 11:09.

-------------------------------------------

Mushroom Manchurian Dry Recipe - How to make quick and easy mushroom manchurian - Duration: 13:53.

For more infomation >> Mushroom Manchurian Dry Recipe - How to make quick and easy mushroom manchurian - Duration: 13:53.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a DAILY MAKE-UP | Presiana Makeup - Duration: 5:15.

Hello everybody!

I'm Presiana Makeup

Welcome to my channel

Today, we are going to learn how to create a nice and easy day makeup.

Stay with me

I start by applying an eye primer for a matte-coverage

that will light up the eyelid

As a next step

I use a champagne-colored cream eyeshadow

very soft and luminous

Then I will add a golden pearly eyeshadow

which is going to highlight the center of the eyelid

and the brow bone

here I use a soft blending brush

I like to tap

in order to accumulate more pigment in the desired areas

Now, by a small blending brush

I basically redraw the eye crease

using a matte copper eyeshadow

I blend it well

Now I add a butter-colored pencil

in the waterline

Now, using a small angular brush

I will underline the lower eyelash line

I use a brown matte eyeshadow

Light and soft movements

Remember to not add too much pigment.

At the end

I like to extend the eye

In the same way I will underline the upper ciliary edge

When I do a day makeup

I prefer to underline the eye using an eyeshadows but not pencils

for more natural look

I'm blinding it well in order to remove all harsh lines

So, again using the small blending brush

I add more copper eyeshadow

in order to shade the lower part of the eye

that's how we get a deeper look

Remember to not use a lot of product

For the lips I choose a malevolent pencil

I like it because is very natural

and suits to all

At the end I like to highlight the center of the lips

using a champagne lipgloss

that matches with the cream eyeshadow

It's better to avoid the lip contour

This was my proposal for a simple and light day make-up

See you next time

Bye Bye!

For more infomation >> How to make a DAILY MAKE-UP | Presiana Makeup - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Magic Hat by Thames & Kosmos - Duration: 1:02.

You have been selected to join the mysterious Holdsworth Guild of Magicians

and unlock the secrets of the magical arts with… Magic Hat!

Prepare to astound! as you practice, and master 35 amazing tricks and illusions

that are sure to impress!

Stun your audience as you make a ball vanish from a magic cup!

Wow the crowd by changing the color of a ring right before their eyes!

Or become an iconic magician by pulling a rabbit out of a seemingly empty hat!

A 21-page illustrated manual will help you master your illusions

and helpful video tutorials are available online.

Master the art of illusion, and join the Holdsworth Guild of Magicians

with... Magic Hat!

Ages 6 and up

From Thames & Kosmos

For more infomation >> Magic Hat by Thames & Kosmos - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make A D.I.Y. Bird Feeder - D.I.Y. At Bunnings - Duration: 3:55.

One thing I like about nature is the bird life.

I'm gonna show you an easy way to make a beautiful bird feeder to attract these birds, turning

your garden from this, to this.

These are the tools and equipment that you'll need to build a bird feeder.

It's great to have native birds in your backyard, and this is a perfect way to attract them.

There's three main components to this bird feeder, and we're gonna start by constructing

the base.

Measure and mark the borders for your base tray.

And cut to length.

Measure, mark, and cut the base piece.

Smooth off all rough edges, secure your frame with a fixing gun, and make sure all your

corners are aligned.

Place the base in and secure it with a nail gun.

Drill some drainage holes in the base of the tray.

Mark and pre-draw two holes in the base.

These will be used to attach your center panel.

The width of your center panel will determine where you must drill your center hole.

To prepare your center panel, square off an edge, mark to size, and then cut your panel.

Measure, mark and cut the roof piece.

Cut an angle on the top of your center panel to allow the water to runoff on your roof.

Download the template from the Bunnings site, or create your own.

Make a stencil and transfer it onto your center panel.

Remember to put the head of your bird on the same side as your angle cut.

Clamp your center panel to your bench top.

On the areas where you have tight corners, you will need to drill holes.

These holes will help the jigsaw get in the tight areas.

Sand off any rough edges to complete the center panel.

Wrap a piece of sandpaper around the drill bit to get into the tighter corners on the

feet.

Drill two pilot holes in the roof on a slight angle to attach to center panel.

To assemble, align the center panel in the middle of the base tray and attach with screws.

Find the center point of the roof and pre-drill a hole for the eyelet.

Attach roof panel centrally to vertical panel, and fix with screws.

Now that our bird feeder is complete, we'll now give it a coat of paint.

Our bird feeder is now dry.

Attach an eyelet with a chain to the pre-drilled hole, so you are then able to hang it from

a tree.

I've drilled two holes on the side where we can put a skewer for a piece of fruit to attract

the bird life.

So there you have it, our bird feeder complete.

Great little project, not that difficult to make.

All we need to do now is find a place in the garden to put it.

So isn't this a great art piece?

The birds are gonna enjoy it and bring so much more fun to our garden.

We've taken this vacant space from this, to this.

I think it's an absolute joy.

For more infomation >> How To Make A D.I.Y. Bird Feeder - D.I.Y. At Bunnings - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a fidget spinner with no bearings! - Duration: 2:12.

hi guys in today's video I'll be showing

Don't forget to give this video a THUMBS UP!

you how to make a fidget spinner with

only one Marvel and for popsicle sticks

and of course a hot glue gun I'm sure

bottle glue works just not as well

here's some finished products of these

DIY there's a horrible today I'm sorry

and so but anyways here's four of them

this is how they turned out if you paint

over it it won't be as much ugly glue

there but they're really cool I'm really

proud of the way they can if you want to

use this DIY for your own video please

give me credit because I came up with

the San we're all on my own yeah I was

coming to the video first place your

first popsicle stick here and place one

dot of your glue in the center great now

add your second popsicle stick right

there and just press do now add another

data loop right there and add your side

popsicle sticks across like this and of

course your last one goes right there I

don't drip the head turn it over oh this

pulse width of the head riding on it

that's okay and just add a big squeeze

of your glue and then just place your

marble right there scared that three

seconds turn it over and I can't spend

can I nope I cannot I'm trying to spin

with my non-dominant hand

I hope you guys enjoyed this video if

you did don't forget to give it a big

thumbs up and subscribe my channel blow

for new gay eyes like this every single

week and I will see you guys in my next

video see you later bye

For more infomation >> How to make a fidget spinner with no bearings! - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Buttercream Frosting - Duration: 2:04.

VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING

3 cups powdered sugar

1/3 cup butter, softened in microwave for 10-12 seconds

1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract

1 - 2 Tablespoons milk

For more infomation >> How to Make Buttercream Frosting - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Homemade Turkey Tetrazzini ~ Leftover Turkey Chicken Casserole Recipe - Duration: 5:44.

This is a great recipe for using

leftover turkey or chicken. I'm Tess and

I'm going to show you how to make a

creamy and delicious turkey Tetrazzini. (Intro music)

It is amazing how many meals you can get

from one turkey. Around Thanksgiving time

I bought two extra turkeys and put them

in the freezer and at 39 cents a pound

that is a great deal! This is an 18

pounder that I brined and roasted in the

oven with some seasonings and aromatics.

It is delicious! I cooked down all the

bones for broth and now I have the

leftover turkey. With leftover turkey you

can make soup, sandwiches and tonight I'm

going to show you how to make a turkey

casserole called Turkey Tetrazzini.

You can also make this with leftover

rotisserie chicken. This turkey casserole

is easy, creamy, delicious and will feed a

hungry family.

And just a reminder that you'll be able

to find this recipe, the list of

ingredients and much more in the show

more section below. If you have a chance

please check it out. So let's get started!

First, I'm going to cook my spaghetti

until almost done, just shy of about one

to two minutes because it will finish

cooking in the oven. I'm breaking my

spaghetti in half so it is more

manageable to eat. Once done, I'm going to

drain and rinse the pasta in cold water

to stop the cooking process. You can also

use linguine in this casserole and, if no

one is looking, you can use any pasta

that you like. It's all good.

Next, I'm going to get my topping ready.

I'm just mixing some breadcrumbs and

half of the Parmesan cheese. I'm using

panko crumbs tonight but you can use any

breadcrumbs that you like. In a pan on

medium heat I'm melting a little butter

and adding in my onions, celery, carrots

and some salt and black pepper. Cooking

and stirring for a minute and then I'm

adding in my sliced mushrooms. Cooking

and stirring for another three to four

minutes until the mushrooms release

their liquid. Adding in my minced garlic...

cooking and stirring for another minute

and then adding in my flour. Stirring

until the veggies are all coated and you

no longer see the flour. This looks like

a mess but trust me it will all combine

in the broth.

This is totally optional but I'm adding

in a little white wine. I think the wine

gives this dish a depth of flavor.

Just stirring to get everything combined and

in goes my homemade turkey broth. You can

use chicken broth and if you're using a

boxed or canned broth, make sure you choose a

low sodium. You can also use a combo of

broth and milk or cream. Use whatever you

have. I'm turning my heat up to high to

bring up to a boil. I'm stirring and

scraping the bottom to get all those

bits off the bottom. It will seem a

little lumpy at first but keep

stirring and the flour will absorb and

the sauce will start to thicken. Once up

to a boil I'm turning my heat down to a

simmer and letting that cook for about

four to five minutes.

Now I'm turning off my heat and adding

in the other half of the Parmesan

cheese and four ounces or half of this

Neufchatel cheese which is very similar

to cream cheese. You can use cream cheese

AND / OR any other cheese you wish like

cheddar, mozzarella, whatever you like or

whatever you might have on hand.

Just stirring until most of the cheese is melted.

Now is the time to give the sauce

a taste test. I'm adding in a little more

black pepper and in goes the peas and the turkey.

Giving everything a good toss.

Last but not least, in goes my spaghetti

and again giving everything a good mix.

I have my oven preheating to 350 degrees.

I have a well-oiled 9 by 13 baking dish.

Adding my Turkey Tetrazzini mixture to

the baking dish and just slightly

leveling off. I'm topping with my bread

crumb and Parmesan mixture. This smells so good!

I think I could eat it just like this.

Baking at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

It's been 30 minutes and it

smells amazing! Going to let it rest for

about 15 minutes before digging in.

Right now it is piping hot!

This Turkey Tetrazzini is so easy to

make and as you can see makes quite a bit.

It certainly will feed four to six

people very easily and is easy on the budget.

The Turkey Tetrazzini is creamy

and delicious! I love all the veggies and

the good bites of Turkey. The simple

bread crumb topping really adds a nice

texture to this casserole. The next time

you have some leftover turkey or chicken

give this Tetrazzini casserole recipe a

try and enjoy.

If you like this Turkey Tetrazzini

casserole recipe please hit the LIKE and

SUBSCRIBE button. Remember to hit the

"Bell" next to the SUBSCRIBE to make sure

that you get my future video recipes.

You can also find me on Facebook and at my website.

Feel free to SHARE this recipe...

and my channel with your friends and family.

And until next time... Much Love!

For more infomation >> How to Make Homemade Turkey Tetrazzini ~ Leftover Turkey Chicken Casserole Recipe - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

Make it German e.V. | 365 Tage - Duration: 3:20.

Everyone bears dreams at heart,

But not everyone is able

to realise those dreams

or to achieve his goals.

And this is sometimes

because of certain hurdling obstacles being in the way.

Especially when we arrived in a foreign country

with a new culture

new language,

and also a new Law.

At that time one starts as a Student

in that country, where there are students

who lived for a long time here, starting asking

How to solve our problems?

How can i register for a language course?

How can i apply for a university place?

How should i fill the applications for the Uni-Assist?

And so on.

The social media scope

was always the only possibility

where all experiences are exchanged.

The disadvantage is that everyone

(with or without purpose)

could give wrong Information.

All this led to came up with the idea

of founding Make it German.

Make it German

is a student voluntary initiative, started in 23.04.2016

from 4 Students and currently with 20 Students

and currently with 20 Students

from different fields composed.

On the 01.02.2017

obtained Make it German the state recognition

as a registered non-profit association.

That help us with our goal

our volunteer work yet

more efficient in all of Germany to perform.

Our Project based presently in 3 Columns:

1- The articles section

2- The consulting center

3- Workshops and events

The articles section comprises the written articles

either with their own experiences

or from renowned

german sources and respectively translated to Arabic.

Theroto comes as well the guests articles

that would enrich our articles.

Our team wrote till now 60 articles

where you can find them on our Website.

In the consulting center

are all questions being answered

which not in our articles answered yet.

If she/he asks for consultation,

they will receive a revealing answer

within 72 hours from our members

in their private Emails.

Hitherto are more than 3400 questions

from in excess of 1600 registered guests completed

and had from our team already been answered.

Of Course is thereby for us important

in any case the meaning of anonymity.

Regarding the workshops our goal is

to realise real Meetings

with all of you and not to narrow

our contact only in the virtual world.

In the past Months

had taken several workshops

in different cities place, in which we focused

on different topics for example the Studienkolleg,

acquiring the german language,

application for applying to the german universities

and many other topics.

Obviously there is in the end of every event

time for all those who have open questions.

Finally we appeal to announce

that our doors are always open

whenever you would like to join us.

And like the Germans say:

"A good start is half of the success!"

Good luck and all the Best!

For more infomation >> Make it German e.V. | 365 Tage - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

[VLOG] MAKE IT CREW EN ACTION ! - Duration: 8:02.

For more infomation >> [VLOG] MAKE IT CREW EN ACTION ! - Duration: 8:02.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make An Intro For Your YouTube Video for free / How to I.T Jesa Intro Urdu/Hindi - Duration: 10:55.

Please Subscribe Our YouTube Channel

For more infomation >> How To Make An Intro For Your YouTube Video for free / How to I.T Jesa Intro Urdu/Hindi - Duration: 10:55.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make D.I.Y. Bar Stools - D.I.Y. At Bunnings - Duration: 3:07.

This is a great entertainment area but unfortunately there's nowhere to sit, so I'm going to show

you how to make some DIY bar stools.

This is everything you'll need to make a bar stool.

First, we're going to make the top of our stool.

We're going to do this by means of a router to cut our circle.

We'll clamp our wood down now and get started.

Measure and mark the ply to find the center point.

Adjust the arm of the router to set the circle.

If necessary, adjust the clamps to cut the full circle out.

The dowels we're going to use for our legs we're going to cut them to a manageable size,

tape four of them together and then cut our miter.

We next set our miter on our saw, do our first cut, measure and do our second cut.

To cut the brace for our stool first drop the end to get a straight cut and then cut

our four pieces thereafter.

Use the spade bit to drill your hole for your bracing.

Rotate the dowels with the holes facing each other so we can get the location of the second

hole.

Measure and mark for the second dowel location.

Once the position for the holes is marked, pre-drill and screw into place.

Measure and mark the locations for your legs on the top of your stool.

Now the positions for the holes have been marked, pre-drill the holes and screw the

legs on.

Glue and screw the bracings into the legs.

To attach the top of the seat apply some glue and attach it with screws.

To complete, fill the holes, give it a light sand and give it a lick of paint.

We've chosen black but you can choose any color you wish.

Doesn't this look great?

Let's go and find a place for it at the bar.

There you have it our DIY bar stools, a few pieces of dowel and some plywood, a perfect

addition for our entertaining area, and the beauty of it is that we made it ourselves.

For more infomation >> How To Make D.I.Y. Bar Stools - D.I.Y. At Bunnings - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Money Online [Fast $ Easy Way, From Your Home 2017 Proof $1,000 Per Day] - Duration: 11:53.

The best way to make money online fast from your home

is from trading and investing

So in this video we will help you the best way to make money online from home

go to http://linkus.biz to get the detail

For more infomation >> How To Make Money Online [Fast $ Easy Way, From Your Home 2017 Proof $1,000 Per Day] - Duration: 11:53.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make A D.I.Y. Modern Timber Sofa Lounge - D.I.Y. At Bunnings - Duration: 2:19.

this is an absolutely beautiful space

but what we really need now is somewhere

to sit and enjoy it I've seen a few

lounges that are like the look of but

the price is throwing me off a bit so i

think i'm going to make something myself

I've got some timber bench tops that I'm

going to use to give me a designer look

at fraction of the price here are the

tools materials all need to make my

modern lounge sofa the great thing about

this project is we're going to be

repurposing three kitchen benchtops into

a modern lounge sofa the first step is

to rough cut my bench tops to a

manageable size now we've got all the

rough cut to manageable links we're

going to do a square cuts then a measure

mark and then cut mark on your side

pieces where you're going to have your

rebate we're rebating these so it gives

it a nice clean finish with no fixing

showing now he's cut our base and our

back to length to attach our size to our

back we're going to free drill for a

slugs we're going to create clearance

hole we're going to glue and then we're

going to pilot hole into screw them

together tuck up the plugs will be using

this drill press with a plug cutter and

we using an off-color timber that we've

used for the bench this is so we can

match the grain and it's going to look

like if you don't have a drill press you

can just putty over the holes but

because we do and the grain matches is

going to look fantastic

party over any small gaps you may have

let it dry and then give the whole unit

a good sand to assemble the legs draw

the clearance hole can to sink that hole

drill a pilot hole glue and screw

together when they're finished give them

a good sand finish and then we'll get

them attached to attach your legs drill

clearance holes and can sing those holes

lift the leg into place and then drill a

pilot hole for each screw screw into

place

and there we go school finished we'll

give it a nice coat of clear to protect

it and bring out the grain and then it's

ready to get put in our lounge

these modern lounge sofas are absolutely

beautiful and they work perfectly in

this space with these timber bench tops

to make them and the legs were really

simple to put together we've got a

designer room look for a fraction of the

price plus it's something we've made our

builder

I

For more infomation >> How To Make A D.I.Y. Modern Timber Sofa Lounge - D.I.Y. At Bunnings - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Make your own Doopliss Plush - Duration: 14:53.

Hello, this is Goomzilla, and I'm going to show you how to make a Luigi plush!

...I mean, a Doopliss plush!

Doopliss is a Doppelganger from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

So he often goes around pretending to be someone he's not.

This is a relatively difficult tutorial, so check out some of my easier ones first, from the link on this card on screen.

You'll be needing felt colors of: lots of white, light blue, black and orange,

then also a needle, and thread in black and white at least, maybe orange,

scissors, nail scissors, pins

and stuffing.

TEXT: The template has changed a lot since this!

Our template this time is in two pieces:

One containing all the main cutouts; and one extra for the pieces which didn't fit on this page.

Now cut out the pieces onto the felt colors specified, and also cut out the correct number.

The "front" and "back of head" pieces overlap to save space,

so make sure you cut out all the shapes as follows:

The whole thing here counts as the front, and you want two of these.

Just the top part is for the back of the head, and you want another two of these like this.

The "rear" and "rear 2" pieces are very similar

Just cut them out like I'm doing here.

TEXT: When they're cut out:

The pieces which we want to keep especially neat are: the two blue strips, the orange stars,

the mouth and eyes, the tassels and the pupils.

Because these pieces will be obvious, and will show off your Doopliss.

When you get to the pupils, you'll find it easier to cut these free hand with nail scissors, than to use the template provided.

But it's there to give you a rough idea of the size.

Arrange all your cut-outs like this, so you can see them clearly.

TEXT: Sewing Part 1: The Face

Now we'll start the sewing.

Take the two front pieces and sew them together along the straighter of the two long edges.

Use blanket stitches along the whole edge, to make sure your stitches are strong.

Now take the two blue rectangle pieces. We're going to make these into a bow.

Fold one of them in half and place the midpoint of the second at the crease.

The idea is that we'll tuck in these two ends to make the loop of the bow.

To keep it all held together, sew along this line here first.

TEXT: Sew along here

I started off on the back,

and then use simple running stitches here, because they're hard to see,

and we care more about the aesthetics than the structural stability of the bow.

Continue your stitches along the sides, using them to link the two bow pieces together.

When you're done, spread out the two ends, and check it looks like this.

For the eyes, we'll add on the pupils.

Because they're so small, I decided to just go in and out of the orange with orange thread,

rather than in through the orange and out through the black.

If you have no orange thread, you might prefer to do it the second way there.

Now we'll put the facial features onto the face.

The bow should just touch the bottom of the face, with a small gap before the mouth,

and finally the eyes higher up.

Attach the bow first with just a few stitches in the center at the back.

For the mouth, use black thread and go in through the white and out through the black all the way around.

I attached the mouth before the bow, but that was a mistake.

For the eyes do exactly the same. Make sure you position them right where you want them.

Then you have a finished face!

TEXT: Sewing Part 2: The Hat

Next, we'll make Doopliss' party hat.

Attach each of the two tassels by putting a few loops of thread through the spike of the cone.

Then fold up the hat and sew along this line with blanket stitches.

Make sure you tuck tassels in beneath the stitches, or else they'll end up on the inside of the finished hat!

Turn it the right way out and attach the stars with running stitches.

Space out all four evenly, something like this.

Make sure you get right down to each corner, or else the stars will have flappy edges.

TEXT: Here I'm going back to a corner I missed earlier.

Then you've made the hat!

TEXT: Sewing Part 3: The Back

Take the two "back of head" pieces and sew them together a blanket stitches along their shortest edge.

Then pair up the "rear" and "rear 2" trapezia, and sew each pair together along the shortest edge.

That's the one which is slightly closer to a right angle than the other.

Do this for both, and you will end up with this.

Now you want to connect the larger of these two, the "rear 2" piece, onto the sheet piece, along the longest side of each.

Since it is such a long edge, use pins throughout.

Next, we're going to attach the "back of head" piece onto this piece

To check which way around it goes, line up the back of head pieces with the face piece.

If it's the wrong way, you should see it doesn't quite match up at the top.

If it's the right way, it's a better fit.

Then pin this onto the sheet piece just like before, making sure you're sewing on the bad side of each piece.

And also such the rear pieces beneath the rear 2 pieces.

Next we'll attach the fastener to this.

The purpose of this piece is to go on the inside of Doopliss, to make sure the back keeps its shape.

Fold up the middle two rows on the bad sides, and put the fastener somewhere around the middle of this gap,

attaching it with blanket stitches.

You might want to start off at the middle of the fastener, so your stitches don't go through to the other side.

Now for the flaps to go on the sides.

They slot adjacent to the fastener.

Inspect which way you'll want them so that the lengths are most similar,

and sew right over to the corner and back up.

You'll want to do this using the bad side of the plush again, and pins might help.

TEXT: Turn the flaps the right way out!

You can tend to the corners if they look a little odd,

by tucking them in and trimming the edges, being careful not to cut the thread.

Now your back is really starting to take shape!

TEXT: Sewing Part 4: Finishing off

Pair up the feet, and sew each pair together with blanket stitches along the curved edge.

Now we'll attach the back and front together.

Start off in the bottom corner and sew them together, up to the other bottom corner, with the bad sides facing out

This is the longest sewing section on the whole plush!

Now we need to attach the feet and base, which we'll do simultaneously.

Pin the base to the body at opposite sides, and judge the positioning of the feet,

leaving about this much gap between them.

TEXT: gap to centre

Make sure your feet are the right way out too, or else you'll end up with this disaster.

TEXT: So yeah, turn the feet the right way out first!

Just do the front half, because we need the back open so that we can turn it all the right way out.

TEXT: Don't sew up the feet hole or else we can't stuff it - just go around the edges.

We'll turn it the right way out now and stuff it.

The places to remember especially to stuff are the feet, and the corners of the sheet,

and the bit of sheet behind the fastener.

Be careful not to over-stuff the sheet, because we want it to flop down a bit.

Then the final seam needs to be sewn up with a ladder stitch.

Stuff is as you go along with the stitch.

We're not quite done, because there's still the hat to attach.

It will go near the center of the head, but slightly to one side.

I probably put it too far to the side here.

We'll do this by starting off underneath the hat, and doing a few sets of stitches scattered around the base.

I'm doing four sets of roughly ten stitches. Whatever is enough to keep it held together.

After two sets, add stuffing to the hat - only a light amount, just so it keeps its shape.

Make the fourth set on the back if you can, which I forgot to do here.

(It makes the stitches less noticeable when you finish off.)

And now you have a Doopliss plush!

The first thing to note is just how much fatter this one is than the other!

This is because we thought the other looked a bit too "chicken-like", so I modified the sheet a lot.

The fastener was a new idea for keeping the back held together, and I think it worked really well.

Other than that, I probably should have placed the hat more centrally.

The feet turned out a bit too skinny, but I fixed that for your template.

Stitches around the base of the new Doopliss are better at least, more natural-looking.

Thanks for watching, and do send in your own Doopliss pictures,

so that I know you're making them, and that you want to see more tricky tutorials like this one.

Now we've made a friend for this Luigi...

For more infomation >> Make your own Doopliss Plush - Duration: 14:53.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Homemade Unicorn Frappuccino | DIY Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino - Duration: 6:57.

hey everyone its James from fun foods and

today I'm gonna show you how to make

this unicorn Frappuccino now this

homemade recipe is copying starbucks

unicorn Frappuccino recipe that sold out

almost immediately as soon as they came

out with it I didn't even get to try it

myself so I had to resort to making us

at home and if you want to learn how to

make it keep watching I'll show you

step-by-step how to make this now the

first thing to do to make our blue syrup

we're going to start off with a pan

right here i'm going to add to that one

cup of sugar 1 cup of water give that a

little mix then we're going to put this

on the stove we're going to heat it up

bring it to a boil and once your sugar

and water has reached a temperature

about 240 degrees fahrenheit which is

the soft ball stage you can see it's

nice and thick now and what we got to do

is let this cool down a little bit

before we add our food coloring and our

flavoring now my sugar and water syrup

has cooled down a bit so what I'm going

to do now is add the sour flavoring how

I get that is adding some lemon juice

now you can squeeze for us with lemons

if you like but I'm just using lemon

juice i'm using 1 tablespoon of lemon

juice and also 1 tablespoon of lime

juice now i'm going to add this is teal

blue food coloring i just think that

teal looks good

and when you're happy with the color you

have we're still going to let this sit

because we wanted to thicken up a little

more okay so after this is cool down a

little bit what I'm going to do now is

add two tablespoons of sweetened

condensed milk this is going to give us

that consistency we're really looking

for that thickness I'm gonna pour this

in there still a little thin but that's

okay because we still have time to let

this sit out a bit as we move on to make

the rest of our unicorn Frappuccino now

for our next step I just have to zip

lock bags I put a tablespoon of sugar

just regular granulated white sugar and

each of them and I'm going to call her

one blue and one pink and I'm just make

sure you use gel based food coloring not

water base because water and sugar do

not mix so gel base only take a good

amount and then zip it up let as much

air out of it as you can and then you

just want to move the sugar around and

kind of massage it and just do that

until all the white sugar has turned

blue and then do the same thing with the

pink

now to make our actual Frappuccino I

have a blender here and what I'm going

to do is add two cups of ice cubes also

going to add two scoops of ice cream

vanilla ice cream 1 cup of whole milk

a fourth a cup of sugar 1 teaspoon of

vanilla extract this is my vanilla

extract now next I'm going to add mango

syrup now if you can't find mango syrup

I made this homemade and I did it on

facebook yesterday so i'll put a link

below to the facebook live video where i

showed you how to make this is real

simple process and i want to use half a

cup of this mango puree a mango syrup i

should say i'll pour that in there also

need to color this pink and i have some

pink food coloring i'm going to use

quite a bit of it if it isn't enough

then i will add a little red to it to

help it because we do have a lot of

different colors in here next we put

our top on make sure it's all good and

we're just going to blend this up now

this looks nice and pink and before I

pour it in a glass I got to do a little

preparation work I have a plastic cup

here and as you know at starbucks they

actually write people's names on the

glass so figure i'll do that here's my

sharpie and write my name out

there we go now's the fun time it's time

to put together our unicorn Frappuccino

what I've done was taking my blue that I

just made and I put it in a little

baggie I'm going to cut a small hole out

of this this is going to be easier just

so we can decorate our glass so now we

just take our glass and we want to kind

of do a little zigzag pattern as we turn

it now we can take our Frappuccino and

pour this in here now time for the

whipped cream we need the fairy dust or

sprinkles whatever you want to call it

sprinkle a little on there there we go

this is our starbucks unicorn

Frappuccino well now it's time for our taste test

and I'm gonna give this a shot and keep

in mind i didn't actually try the

starbucks unicorn Frappuccino so i had

to resort to making myself they were all

out of it when i got there so here we go

nice has that mango flavor see if I get

a little bit of the blue sour different

it's good thanks everyone for watching I

hope you enjoyed watching me make this

unicorn frappuccino it was a lot of fun

making this if you enjoyed this video

please hit that like button also hit

that bigger a subscribe button if you're

not already subscribed you get new

videos every week and if you've tried

one of these from starbucks please write

in the comments below tell me whether

you liked it you hated it whatever I

think the chance to try it myself I wish

I did so I had to resort to making it

homemade so please share this video with

somebody who you think may like this as

well and until then I'll see you next

week

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét