Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 4, 2017

Youtube daily best Apr 24 2017

[music]

This Is Why You Should Put Irish Spring Soap In Your Garden!

Along with the spring, gardeners often worry about their plants and trees and the possible

attacks of deer, pesky rabbits, and other herbivores.

However, the following pleasant-scented Irish Spring soap is the solution you are searching

for!

It is an effective repellent for your garden!

The scent of this soap is a potent deterrent for mammals like rabbits and deer, as they

loathe it.

Moreover, the soap is rainproof, so it won't turn to suds after the rain.

You surely have tried various commercial repellents so far, but they need to be applied after

a heavy dew or rain and are pretty expensive.

On the other hand, you will only need $13 for this pack of 12 bars of Irish Spring.

Here is how to use it:

You should cut the bars into small pieces, and drop them into drawstring pouches or cheesecloth.

Draw the strings tightly to secure the pouch, and using a staple gun, staple the pouches

to wooden stakes.

Then, just drive the stakes into the ground in 5 to 10-foot increments, around the garden's

perimeter, and make sure you put more stakes around the heavy-traffic areas.

Plus, you can sprinkle several smaller chunks on the ground.

If you are not sure about the cause of the damage, inspect the leaves.

If they are half-eaten or have serrated edges, they have been a victim of insects, as mammals

devour the entire leaf or leave a clean cut.

In case you are dealing with insects, the Irish Spring soap won't help you, but it

is excellent repellents for deer and rabbits!

Moreover, it leaves a pleasant aroma to the entire area!

Please leave your comments below, we will answer you as soon as possible.

Like, share, subscribe and don't forget to support us on Patreon.

Your health matters to us!

For more infomation >> BH4U | This Is Why You Should Put Irish Spring Soap In Your Garden! - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

The BEST sleeping positions | ADVANCED your health - Duration: 3:09.

Subscribe channel and like to video. thank you so much

For more infomation >> The BEST sleeping positions | ADVANCED your health - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

Outstanding Performance (one of my best) From Got Talent - Duration: 3:31.

Please Like, Comment, Share && Subscribe Channel for more Movies and Entertainment....!!!

For more infomation >> Outstanding Performance (one of my best) From Got Talent - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Friendship Walk raises thousands for Best Buddies - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> Friendship Walk raises thousands for Best Buddies - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

The Best Korean Spa (jjimjilbang) in Seoul. Korean Life Week 7 - Duration: 7:01.

Hello, welcome to the Soup Kingdom.

This week we are coming at you live from Siloam Spa, that is right beside Seoul Station so it is quite easy to find.

We had some fake news about this place. No.1 source was Rara.

She said its the worst Jjimjilbang in Korea and I saw some bad reviews online.

This is the best Jjimjilbang ive been to in Korea, you can sleep here, you can eat

Normally the food in Korean Spas is dreadful but its so nice here. I got a really nice kimchi jjigae.

There are five floors and on the forth floor are the spa rooms.

There an ice room, salt room, lotus ball room, red clay room and oxygen room.

There are 12 rooms and the 3rd room is an entertainment room with games room, cinema room, reading rooms and private rooms where we are now.

I learned today how to make the towel hat.

We are going to show you now

It is on my head

sseum ni da is to put on

sseu da has three meanings to put on, to write and to describe something as bitter.

I put it on my head. -- Head on put

Very good

I put it on my head

We can recommend the Siloam Spa enough we went to another Jjimjilbang in Hongdae on Monday and it was dreadful

We enjoyed because it was Monday and it was busy, this place is so busy at the moment.

Its not that busy because there are no Chinese, I want to share this video.

We went to Dongdaemun Jjimjilbang, there were about 50 Chinese sitting in a room making the towel hats.

They all looked happy and rich. Most Chinese coming to Korea for a holiday are rich.

Last week we didn't give much of an update. I just finished my Korean mid term.

I thought I was going to fail but I got 88%

Well done, your Korean is getting better.

Its still moving very fast but I can keep up now.

Korean is a difficult language. Whatever you hear about King Sejong and his scientific way its not that easy.

I started learning how to teach Korean to foreign people because I cant really help him

Korean is so hard but now I am learning to teach so I can help him like a good wife.

Rara was in a commercial. I signed an NDA so I can't really talk much.

I am making money freelancing in Korea, I am teaching English and helping people make videos.

An unexpected business making videos for people.

I make some preview videos for a wedding and also did some translation for a wedding photo shoot.

At the moment there is some news about North Korean and people at home are worried about me.

This happens very often in Korea, it is world news but Koreans don't pay much attention.

The biggest issue in Korea is how to get a job.

There is also a presidential election in Korea at the moment. North Korea is news but its not the top news.

One girl from my Korean class in Yonsei had to go home because of the North Korean news

Her parents were worried so they brought her back to America

The Korean war hasn't stopped since the 1950s there is just a ceasefire

It was my birthday this week.

Korean Happy birthday song

You are in my heart

In my heart? Where did you learn it?

It's from the Yonsei University song

Rara exists in my heart

Next week we are going to the Seoul beer festival

We are meeting our friend Eun Seong Jung

And Ciaran and Sookie

Yeah Sookie Nori.

From the Siloam Spa, we will catch you next week.

Thanks for watching, it you liked our video thumbs up, subscribe and share it.

If you are in Seoul come to the Siloam spa its really cool.

Soup Kingdom Goodbye.

For more infomation >> The Best Korean Spa (jjimjilbang) in Seoul. Korean Life Week 7 - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

Densi - The full story of the Thing #5 - Best of Deeks and Kensi on NCIS: LA (HD) - Season 4 - Duration: 6:19.

All right, gear up

You know what, be my guest

What are you talking about?

You pick locks, that's like your thing

See, I'm all for the pursuit of happiness

but there is no way that I am bending over in front of you today

Take it

It's gonna make a really interesting anecdote for my memoirs

Freaks, geeks and Deeks?

Wow, pretty quick on the trigger there

How long have you been hanging onto that one

I mean, it's clever, but it's not that clever, so how long, like a week?

I came up with it in the shower this morning

Hey, psst, hey!

Thinking about me in the shower?

She's thinking about me in the shower

Okay, the dog doesn't understand English

Why are you speaking in pig Latin?

Because you're adorable when you get angry

Deeks!

Psst

See, you're stunning

Hang loose, bro

Good luck with that

Ah

Actually, I'm the - Partida Elegante Anejo type?

Yeah

Is that your type?

Yeah

Let's make it a double

I'm gonna need a reason to leave you for him, so I'm gonna start an argument

I got a better idea

You enjoyed though, a little, right?

My hand on your...

Yeah

No

No what?

No, I didn't enjoy it

Why?

What was wrong with it?

Nothing, it was fine

It was firm

It was good

Alright, I enjoyed it

A little

That is so disappointing

You look the part

Is that supposed to be a compliment or an insult

Plus I told my mom I'd spend Christmas with her

Well then she should come

It's a thee bedroom cabin, two of which are connected

Don't even think about it

For your mom...

Ew!

And you! So you guys could have a joining room

What are you thinking?

Nothing!

I bet you were

Wow

Kensilina, anglefish

Look how it glides all sexy through the water

I like my fish

Yeah, and your fish likes my fish

What about a canned sardine?

Smelly, oily, cheap

See, you say things like that and I know you don't mean them

You are like the girl in elementary school that hits you

in the arm because she really likes you

Oh

You know, you're right

What...

What the hell is that?

What's in the box?

Mind your own damn business

What's in the box?

This again?

Fine. You don't want me to ask, I'll stop asking

I don't care. I don't need to know

No, I just think you're very curious, that's all

Because you keeping building it up so much

Exactly. What's to say it won't be a big disappointment?

Well, at least then we'll know

Kens

What's in the box?

No

The stakes are too high

You know it's not going to change anything, right?

We're still talking about the box, right?

It's almost as if you sent it to yourself so we could have this exact conversation

Oh my God, you're diabolical

You did send it to yourself, didn't you?

You read my memoir?!

I started flipping through to see what case it was

and I couldn't stop

It was like a really sad, handwritten novel

Listen, you have surprisingly beautiful prose

Well played! Well played

How can I make it right?

I want to know something about you that nobody else knows

During college, and one time... twice... half a dozen times

in law school I had to creatively finance my

room and board situation via the arts

Which arts?

Dance

Exotic in nature

Boom!

For more infomation >> Densi - The full story of the Thing #5 - Best of Deeks and Kensi on NCIS: LA (HD) - Season 4 - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

World Class List - Series Trailer | World Class Drinks - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> World Class List - Series Trailer | World Class Drinks - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

My shoe collection Sneaker for girls kids Best shoe models in amazon shopping online - Duration: 0:38.

My shoe collection for girls kids Best shoe models in amazon shopping online

For more infomation >> My shoe collection Sneaker for girls kids Best shoe models in amazon shopping online - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Best Dualsport Motorcycles for Noobs - Duration: 8:25.

Hey everyone this is a little video about my opinions that would make a good Dualsport Motorcycle for beginners! Best Dualsport Motorcycles for Noobs A dual-sport motorcycle is a type of street-legal motorcycle that is designed for both on and off-road use. The terms all-road and dual-purpose are also used for this class of motorcycles. Dual-sports are equipped with street-legal equipment such as lights, speedometer, mirrors, horn, license plate mounting, and muffler and can, therefore, be registered and licensed. Best Dualsport Motorcycles for Noobs Types of dual-sports Terms such as dual-sport, enduro and adventure bike are marketing descriptions, not strict definitions of weight, power, and intended usage. For example, the lightest dual-sport offered by Suzuki Motor Corporation in 2008 weighs about 250 pounds (110 kg) and has a small single-cylinder engine with barely enough power for highway use. The heaviest dual-sport offered by Suzuki Motor Corporation in 2008 weighs about 460 pounds (210 kg) and has a large two-cylinder engine with plenty of power for long freeway trips. Accordingly, it is necessary to refer to the manufacturers specifications for a particular model to learn more about its intended use. Best Dualsport Motorcycles for Noobs There are four ways of creating dual-sports. Some manufacturers add street-legal equipment to existing off-road motorcycles. These bikes are usually light and powerful, at the expense of shorter service life and higher maintenance. This approach is currently taken by European manufacturers such as KTM and Husqvarna. Other manufacturers start with a clean sheet of paper and design a new model designed for a specific combination of dirt and street use. These motorcycles are usually heavier and more durable than the models derived from off-road motorcycles. This approach is currently taken by Aprilia, BMW, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha and Kawasaki. Several manufacturers modify street motorcycles to make them more dirt worthy. These bikes are usually more at home on pavement. Finally, owners add street-legal equipment to off-road bikes. In the US, some states license only motorcycles that meet emissions requirements Best Dualsport Motorcycles for Noobs Related motorcycles When dual-sports are fitted for long-distance travel with accessories such as oversized gas tanks, luggage, and other distance-oriented gear, they are often referred to as "adventure bikes". These motorcycles offer touring capabilities, but are less comfortable on long pavement trips than full-fledged touring motorcycles such as the Honda Goldwing series. Best Dualsport Motorcycles for Noobs A supermoto (also known as a supermotard or motard) is typically a converted motocross bike with less suspension travel, smaller front and rear wheels (typically 17" at both ends), road tires and an oversized front brake designed to be primarily run on asphalt. When made street legal, these bikes may also be considered to be a type of dual-sport. In this case, these motorbikes could be seen as somewhere between a sport bike and a dual-sport. Best Dualsport Motorcycles for Noobs HASTAGS:#bestbikes #beginnerbikes #motonoob KEYWORDS: Motovloggers 2018,Frankiemoto,Frankie Moto,Best Dualsport Motorcycles for Noobs,dual sport,dualsport,best dual sport motorcycles,best dual sport motorcycles 2017,best dual sport motorcycles for beginners,best dual sport motorcycles of all time,best dual sport motorcycles for short riders,best dual sport motorcycles for tall riders,best dual sport motorcycles 2015,best dual sport motorcycles 2014,best dual sport motorcycles uk,best dual sport motorcycles everMotovloggers 2018,Frankiemoto,Frankie Moto,Best Dualsport Motorcycles for Noobs,dual sport,dualsport,best dual sport motorcycles,best dual sport motorcycles 2017,best dual sport motorcycles for beginners,best dual sport motorcycles of all time,best dual sport motorcycles for short riders,best dual sport motorcycles for tall riders,best dual sport motorcycles 2015,best dual sport motorcycles 2014,best dual sport motorcycles uk,best dual sport motorcycles ever

without a fresh bottle

team what is up guys today we're going

to talk about the best motorcycles for

beginners double purposes and in some

cases can also

let's go free

alright guys so how you guys doing i

hope you guys are having a great day

let's start with this list pretty much

at the top five so let's start with it

or number five we're going to have

piercing 400 e sm or asthma susuki

releases bike about 16 years ago and

it's to know quite well for years I've

got an electric start moon with reliable

Nikki cool motor carbureted we works

well in dirt and no that's we watch it

you know there's also a supermoto

bursaries called the DRC 407 and they

usually go around 7,000 21 years old

around that so yeah you know that's

pretty much it Pearson progress and also

my old technology film rocky right but

number four we have a wr250r or a this

bike goes around for 6690

and in some cases even more expensive

than the drz400sm so and I own this bike

so I know a lot about this Michael

yamaha reyes 150cc of road bike is a

little bit confusing this model has no

relationship with the tooth with the

wr250f which is a pure motocross

dirtbikes or the xt 250 which is more

like a street oriented work three of the

three in wr250r is somewhat in the

middle

it does have a modern boac fuel-injected

motor in an aluminium frame and is more

dirty worthy sample honda CRF you know

but always but also comes at a higher

right so basically you do have you know

six gears moving jection suspension i

think is actually salsa spanking but he

do get a much faster through agent and

tops to be compared to the other

computers around the market alright for

number three you're going to have the

crf250l it goes for around five thousand

fuck american dollars the price of the

honda crf250l is still amazing no other

dual sport bike bike give you such

modern technology including food fuel

injection for so little so you're being

getting Watership the mother motor is

liquid cooled the double overhead cam

four valve

you compared and wielder buy a honda is

very mild and somewhat heavy but remains

agree Wow so basically it is like a

heavier wr250x and a little bit slower

that's what I can say about it I'm going

to try and do any about this one however

I do think it looks amazing as a

supermodel I'm just going to put all

right let's move to the beat are 200 gr

200 s which is the new model currently

at the thousand seventeen it is around

four thousand four hundred ninety nine

dollars and basically susuki offers from

low price and high reliability the dr

250 it's been around for a very long

time and it has elected start the dr 200

isn't specifically fast or can keep up

with freeway traffic

if it hastens the rear brake is a drum

light rain and the front is different

carburation it filled an old fashion

week in regard to Japanese car you

mostly will find in it back though smoke

I also you have a three point three

gallons act and the human kind of fuel

economy amazing people so yeah they're

in college and for number one

he has yamaha tw200 brown 4590 dollars

yamaha more or less invented this small

diameter fat tire formula a long time

ago I mean it could to be a big hit

among the inners low seat height of the

pw like the biggest trump cards life and

not at all it also fits on the bumper of

the motor home without trouble you can

put it on top of that as well clicking a

great camping bike okay so if you guys

don't know what is a more horrible

conference it's like a little ding

designed to like things on top what is I

don't know shit about

so basically yeah it is my spike and

it's not really recommended for highway

and that's pretty much it guys I hope

you have enjoyed this and have a great

day to make sure to leave a like and

subscribe but most of all make sure you

don't turn on those notifications give

me up every once in a while come love

people a lot of shit baby i'm going to

put a lot of stuff anyways thank you

very much for watching and I'll see you

later thank you guys very much for

watching this is Frank you know I'm sure

you guys know by now the resin glad so

we can pick me out

did you see that

For more infomation >> Best Dualsport Motorcycles for Noobs - Duration: 8:25.

-------------------------------------------

What Is The Best Starter Pokemon? (Kalos) Feat. Truegreen7 - Duration: 14:09.

Play the troll Track

E: Nah, Nah (come up with come up with something better) Im just kidding not gonna april fools

you guys again The best starter in kalos is Finally here.

So you can stop asking me for it now.

(Stupid confetti effect).

So yeah who haven't I collabed with yet?

Let's see here…

Oh I know I can call truegreen7 I know he loves me and my videos im sure he's up for

it.

Hey ron you you wanna collab bruh

T: Hahahahah.

Yeah right! ...but like on what?

E: How bout the best starter in kalos?

T: Why in the world would I wanna do that?

We all know Froakie is gonna win.

Everybody likes Greninja.

There is no way the Pokemon I choose in Pokemon X will win.

E: I don't know man Fennekin and Chespin could surprise you…

"Laughter happens"

T: Ok.

I know you're just saying that so I'll come on and collaborate with you.

E: Yeah…

T: Ok, since you're honest, I'll help you out.

E: Sweet, so of course there is no right or wrong decision on what starter to pick, but

there is definitely a BEST pokemon to pick that would benefit you the most.

T: And in case you haven't seen the previous best starter video we will be looking at each

important character's individual Pokemon and rate each starter's level of advantage

or disadvantage on a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being totally disadvantaged and 5 being at the best

advantage.

E: We'll take a look at stats, type matchups, moves, basically everything.

We don't just take into account the Gyms and the elite 4 either, we also look at rival

battles and evil teams since they both are prominent and necessary to defeat in order

to progress in the story.

We should mention that we will add more points the more times you battle an important character.

For example you battle Lysandre three times so we use the rating system for each separate

battle and add up the points from there.

T: One more thing to add is that we will not be taking into account tms either, cause,

well, there are just so many factors as to why it would derail this entire video.

All of this should give us a good Idea as to who the best starter in Kalos is.

Just remember there are no real opinions here so if your favorite starter isn't technically

the best then don't hate the player, hate Eryizo.

He did the research.

I'm just helping him out.

E: If you guys enjoy the video be sure to leave a like subscribe and share this video

with a friend

T: Wait, what are you doing?

E: Well i'm trying to brainwash the viewers to subscribe I thought you knew that?

T: Oh yeeeeaaaa.

Good Idea.

Subscribe to my channel as we-

E: and with that being said let's get started.

INTRO THING

T:Ok.

Let's start off with the starter I picked in Pokemon X, Chespin.

So we're basically just going in order of the Kalos dex.

E: Ok so let's take a look at chespin's strengths.

This pokemon has one of the easier starts to the game and that's because of 1 move

rollout.

Let me explain the first gym leader in the game is viola and as you guys know she is

a bug type specialist.

And I know it may sound stupid saying chespin has an easy time in the beginning, considering

it has to face all these bug types, but like I said man rollout… its pretty good.

Plus chespin doesn't even have to worry about bug attacks because viola only has 1

bug type move being a very weak infestation.

T: Her Surskit is also part water so Chespin's grass type attacks can do more than expected.

After that though, it runs into a lot of problems throughout the rest of the gyms.

It's not until Clemont and his electric types that Chespin really gets a good advantage

in battle.

However that's where most of Chespin's gym battle advantages end.

But where Chesnaught truly shines is when it goes up against team flare and your rivals.

E: Since we will need more time to talk about team flare let's take a closer look at the

4 rivals in the game.

Shauna gives chesnaught a semi difficult time, But most of the moves she has on her team

are non stab so there isn't too much to worry here.

Tierno would be the next rival you face and he is one of the easiest matchups for chespin.

The reason being is that his starter is corphish.

Plus on his final team the only pokemon you have to worry about is talonflame, roserade

only has petal dance.

T: There's also Trevor.

And all though he may look like a push over, he's actually the second most difficult

rival chesnaught has to face.

This dude ends up with a Raichu that has nuzzle which WILL be annoying.

There's also aerodactyl with sky drop, and florges with moonblast.

But out of all the starters, Chesnaught does have a better chance against Trevor.

E: And last but certainly not least we have the main rival of the game Serena or Callem.

The first battle is honestly not as hard as you think it would be.

For starters she has an absol which is neutral at this point, A meowstic which again is neutral,

And of course a braxien.

But as its fire move braxien only has fire spin which is base 35 damage.

Im not saying that quilladin would take out braixen but with a move like that your giving

him a chance.

T: But as time progresses her team gets harder and harder.

You gotta deal with meowstic's psychic attacks, altaria and Delphox is just a real pain in

the neck.

But what can you really expect from the rival?

Now Eryizo what makes chespin so great against team flare?

I mean they have flare in the name so fire types must be an issue, right?

E: Well the new fighting dual type chesnaught receives actually comes in seriously handy

against team flare.

Let's start with the grunts.

As you guys know the grunts like to use a lot of dark type pokemon.

That means you will have to face a lot of liepards mightyenas and houndooms.

And aside from houndoom chesnaught would be the go to starter to take care of those pokemon.

There are also a surprising amount of electric type pokemon and although chesnaught cant

hit it with super effective attacks it does resist the type which can be useful.

T: There are also the team flare admins which are essentially just grunts with a bit stronger

pokemon.

They have the same types of pokemon that grunts do, dark and electric, but now with more of

a focus on poison types as well, which can be a slight problem for Chesnaught.

I mean it is a pretty big problem actually.

Moving on though.

Let's talk about the most important members of team flare, the scientists.

The first of them that you meet is Aliana.

Her Pokemon aren't a problem at all for Chesnaught.

The next team flare scientist you have to face is Bryony.

I like her alot!

Mostly cause she's green.

But also cause her Pokemon get creamed by Chestnaught.

E: After that you got Celosia who is a bit more difficult.

On her team she is rocking a manectric with flamethrower and drapion with poison jab so

you may run into a few problems there.

And Finally the last and probably most difficult scientist Chesnaught has to face is Xerosic.

The reason why I say this is because chesnaught literally can't do anything to his team,

like seriously just look at it.

And that's kinda the end for Chesnaught's advantages.

T: He also can't really do a lot to Lysandre's team.

Hitler wolverine here wants to be a special snowflake, so he doesn't have a team consisting

of one type like most of the other Evil team leaders.

But in our final battle, Lysandre's team becomes a little easier to face because his

gyrados can now mega evolve, making him weak to Chesnaught.

E: And remember how we talked about how Chesnaught runs into a lot of problems against the gyms?

Well yeah I think we should probably go over that.

Let's start off with grant.

His first pokemon Amaura has a killer Aurora Beam.

But you should be able to get through Amaura because surprisingly enough this fat tub of

lard is actually faster than Amaura.

But Tyrunt's dragon typing will unfortunately make Quilladins grass type moves neutral.

Now if Quilladin had that fighting type this would be a very different story, but you won't

get that until it's a Chesnaught.

T: Next up we have Korrina who is a rather interesting character because she is the only

gym leader that you battle more than once in this game.

The first time you come up against her is in geosenge town and she is toting 2 Lucarios.

Again at this point in the game you just have a quilladin so you can't directly do anything

against lucario and after a couple of power up punches this pokemon can be a problem.

Like, like a real problem.

Run Quilladin.

Run!

Run away you chubby hedgehog!

E: What's funny though is that korrina really focuses on lucario and how it can mega evolve,

but in the gym Korrina doesn't even use one.

Like what the f%#k man?

Well either wayy her Hawlucha's Flying press will literally end quilladins life and erase

chesnaught from existence.

Basically Hawlucha is the Grim reaper of chesnaughts.

T: And if you think the pain stops there then you're right…

Just kidding, you're incredibly wrong.

Aside from clemont the entire rest of the gym battles are just not a whole lot of fun

for Chesnaught.

Ramos has Jumpluff and Weepinbell, Valerie has special attacking fairies, olympia has

powerful psychic types, and Wulfric has faster ice types.

Like we said Gym battles are not Chesnaught's strong suit.

E: But after the gym battles it's finally time to take on the elite 4 and to put it

lightly he does not have a very good time.

The only good matchup that he has is against siebold and half of his pokemon could actually

counter it back.

All the other members just are too much for chesnaught to handle.

There's Malva's fire types, Drasna's Dragon Types, and Wikstrom's steel dual

types that can easily counter chesnaught.

And don't even get me started on diantha, Just look at that team…

UGH.

T: So as you can see chespin does have some clear weaknesses in gym battles, but when

it comes to repeated battles, like rivals and team flare, Chesnaught is actually pretty

good there.

But you know who IS good at gym battles though, this sack of cuteness.

E: Yeah you're right fennekin is surprisingly the most consistent out of all the starters

in gym and elite 4 battles.

It starts off great against viola, can handle korrina in both battles even if it's not

a delphox, Destroys ramos, goes neutral with clemont, is the only starter that can actually

handle valerie, and has no problem with wulfric.

The only problems that fennekin has are with grant and olympia.

T: Fennekin also has a much easier time than chespin against the elite 4.

It has no problem with wikstrom, is at pretty much a stalemate with malva aside from chandelure,

and well delphox struggles with the other 2 elite 4 members for obvious reasons.

E: But Delphox definitely has the best chance out of all the starters against diantha.

The only pokemon it has to worry about are Tyrantrum, goodra, and some non stab moves.

The rest Delphox can either counter or just straight up beat.

But where Delphox really struggles is where chespin really shines.

T: It has by far the worst matchup against serena, struggles with tierno's crawdaunt,

does alright against trevor, and struggles with 2 of shauna's pokemon.

And remember how we talked about team flare's dark types?

Well I think it's more than obvious that those are going to give Delphox some serious trouble.

E: Yeah the focus on dark types really really hurts fennekin here.

And its not just the grunts, the entire faction itself puts a giant focus on dark type pokemon.

Aliana, Bryony, mable, celosia, Xerosic, even Lysandre and he has a frickin mega gyrados.

Yes they do also focus on poison types too but again there are more dark types than any

other type on team flare.

Yeah team flare is no fun for delphox.

T: Well I guess all that's left to talk about is the last starter of the three, froakie,

and unlike fennekin, froakie thrives against team flare just like chespin, except maybe

a little better?

Froakie can take out all of team flare's pokemon, besides the electric types of course.

But Greninja can definitely handle the more common types among team flare, especially

those pesky houndooms.

E: I think what really works out in greninja's favor is that it doesn't really have to

worry about taking super effective hits.

Like with the team flare scientists, the only one greninja really has to worry about his

Celosia's manectric which greninja can also outspeed.

besides that there's little to no threats besides the occasional nonstab bug moves.

Some times just being neutral with everything is good enough.

And finally there's lysandre and out of everyone on his team the only pokemon you

have to worry about is meinshao, the rest of the pokemon are either weak to it or just

stay neutral.

T: But Greninja is not without its weaknesses too.

Like chesnaught, this valiant Shinobi frog struggles with gym leaders as well.

In fact from Korrina to valerie it gets completely destroyed.

That's basically the entire midgame.

You do get a break with olymipia but its right back to being annoying once you get to wulfric

and his abomasnow.

E: But at least with the Elite 4 its not as bad as it is in the gyms.

It does well against malva and wikstrom, but pretty much against everyone else and the

champion he struggles.

But is the stuggle with the gyms and elite 4 enough to completely derail greninja from

the conversation?

T: I guess the only way to find out is to tally up all the points.

E: So after tallying up the points the definitive best starter in Pokemon x and Y is (drumroll)

froakie.

T: Hey I thought you said fennekin and chespin had a chance

E: Yeah they did… never said one of them would win though.

T: You know...

I'm not even mad.

This just confirmed what we all assumed from the very beginning.

E: Well yeah, but let me explain.

What Froakie had that the other starter just didn't was speed.

Because when your in a matchup where both sides have super effective moves most of the

time the faster pokemon will win.

Chenaught has no speed and Delphox doesn't have greninja speed.

But that's obviously not the only thing.

Where delphox went wrong is that in the recurring battles like team flare and the rivals, it

struggles a lot.

But in battles that you only have to fight once like gym battles delphox excels in.

Since you have to fight team flare and the rivals more than one time in a sense they

do become a bit more important because they are going to be a recurring problem.

But if this were just about gym battles and elite 4 fennekin would be the clear cut winner

T: Yeah that's definitely interesting to know.

And I can see where chesnaught fell flat.

It followed the same pattern as froakie, being strong against team flare and the rivals,

but unfortunately for Chesnaught, Team Flare loves to use Houndoom.

And since houndoom is faster and is a special attacker there is no way chesnaught is beating

houndoom.

So basically greninja did Chesnaught's job a bit better.

E: Yup in the end the biggest factors to greninja's win are its unmatchable speed and its neutralities

with team flare.

The best starter in Pokemon X and Y is Greninja.

T: Ok now that we know which starter is the best in Kalos I think I'm gonna ask an even

greater question!!!

What is the best Pokemon Generation!!?!?!

But first we gotta figure out how to determine such a thing.

E: So why dont you guys click the annotation on the left to watch that video on truegreen7's

channel.

And if you guys are here from ron's channel then why not check out the video on the right,

its pretty good.

And with that being said ill see you guys next time

For more infomation >> What Is The Best Starter Pokemon? (Kalos) Feat. Truegreen7 - Duration: 14:09.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Lipstick Color Tutorial & Lip Art Compilation 2017 👄💄Best Makeup Ideas - Duration: 10:33.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> Top 10 Lipstick Color Tutorial & Lip Art Compilation 2017 👄💄Best Makeup Ideas - Duration: 10:33.

-------------------------------------------

CORRIENTES: ONE OF THE BEST - Duration: 5:46.

Most people are grossed out by these things, but they never bother me

Today is the Corrientes show, I'm super super excited

I like playing in parks the most

It... started because I didn't know how many people listened to my music

In Rio Negro, in Chubut so I said "Okay, let's play in city X"

"And whoever comes comes"

The idea was also to meet people and the next time we go

There would be more people that would come by word of mouth

And it would be at a venue. That would be cool.

I don't like playing at a bar or restaurant because it doesn't fit well with my music or Axtell's music

I like the idea of playing in a rented space or a theater, that would be awesome

So playing in parks is a kind of build up for that

In Corrientes I could probably already play at a theater but I don't...

I really like the idea of doing the same thing here in the park

First because, and this isn't an insult to anyone, I've had the good fortune of working with bar owners

Who were 99% great, they were really pleasant people

And every once in awhile a guy who's not bad, not a dick, but just is more interested in the money than the bands

I don't agree with it, but I get it

The nice thing about the park is there's no people like that. When I play in a bar or something like that

There's always a couple people who don't care what I'm play,

and just care that people buy more

On the other hand, when I play in a park in front of only people who know who I am, no one else,

And there's no other motive for them to be there,

Not doing it for money, just there to live that moment with us.

It's not a complaint against people who want to make money off of shows

Everyone has to make money and I completely get it

But... it's a nice change, a nice change of atmosphere

To be in an area with only people who like your music. Period.

There's no middle man. Just me, the people, and nothing else

I didn't mean to forget. Today I want to answer a couple questions

As I said the other day, I like the idea of answering a question in every video

So like, show my life, show how we do all of this

And in the middle of it all answer a question that one of you guys have

I like it a lot more than doing just one Q&A video that's really long

The last half hour was way more chaotic than I would have liked

We were working on two videos and... we didn't have much time to prepare for the show but we made it

Luckly, and on time. It's 5:30

We might walk around a bit. The show should start at 6, hopefully

And we're setting up there

You look amazing

You seriously look really good

Corrientes, we are starting to set up, we'll start right at 6, I think. That's the plan.

Over there's the pond, there's the skate bowl thing. And we're right here

See you soon

Good afternoon, my name is Julian Hernandez for those who don't know me

Two things are going to happen

One, Gavi Saurio es going to read 15 minutes of poetry and then we're going to play for a bit

Right now, Kat is passing with a raffle for our last

Because... well, we have other CD's, but my last Fuera de Casa CD

We only have one copy left so if you'd like it, the raffle is 10 pesos and she's going around with that

Can I have an applause for Gavi Saurio, please

Thank you

Chabon [dude], it's so nice to be back. Thank you so much, sorry for saying chabon, I've been gone for 4 years

Sorry, it just slipped out

As I said before, again, my name is Julian Hernandez. If you didn't know, I'm from here in Corrientes

But it's been 4 years since I... 3, 4 years since I moved to Buenos Aires

And I've been performing there the last few years

A year ago we started this duet

On top of me being a soloist, I started the duet with Kat, who's from Minnesota

Now we're going to play a couple songs from the duet and then a couple of my solo songs

Can I have a round of applause for Kat Axtell?

You guys are wonderful, thank you

You need to yell super loud when you say it

I'm about to draw for the raffle

As a surprise because it was such a great show and it's Corrientes and because I'm really happy,

As a second prize we're going to give out a "No More Monkey Business" CD, which is of the duo

I love to play new songs in Corrientes, because the last one I played

For Corrientes, before it was released, was "Dame la Mano" so hopefully...

This one's called "Bores You Out"

For more infomation >> CORRIENTES: ONE OF THE BEST - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

BEST GIRLS, BOYFRIEND, AND MORE! 【Q&A】 - Duration: 19:44.

Hey guys. It's me! This is my Q&A, I'm finally recording- I've been so excited all day to record this. and now I finally get the chance to do it!

So, uhm, quick things before I get started: Thank you so much for the support on Happy Party Train. I did not know it would be getting 3.5 thousand views in 3 days. That's... that's insane.

Like and it's gotten so much support... I, I just, I can't. I don't know how to put it in words. I'm REALLY horrible with words.

Thank you so much. Like that, that means so much to me.

Secondly, you can find my instagram, twitter, and snapchat all in the description or I'll likeput it in the video right now.

So let's get started on this Q&A. I haven't looked at any of these questions yet.

I've tried to make a Q&A before, but the problem was I kept accidentally looking at the questions

and I couldn't like commit to answering them honestly and like on the spot.

So I have the questions on my phone, and I'm just gonna be answering them!

[laughter] okay. So the first two questions I think are sent by the same person.

and it just says, "can you teach me how to sing ~Nya"

I wish, but I'm not a teacher, I'm a singer. I wish I could put like my input

But like it's not much that I can do. Sorry..

"How are you today!" I'm good! It's been a good day.

It's, uh, I went to school, went to theatre club, and... just had a good day in general.

"Where do you see yourself 10 years from now."

I hopefully want to be still doing YouTube...? Maybe 26 is a little old for YouTube, but like

Uh... I want to be working in some kind of voice acting industry,

Uh, but mostly doing audio engineering.

"What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Do you have a dog? What's your opinion on Sweet Tea vs Non Sweet Tea?"

My favorite flavor of ice cream... [inhale/exhale] I'm one of those people- I can't decide on anything?

It would probably be between vanilla or chocolate, like, I can't, you can't tell me to like decide between the two of them because I can't.

I don't have a dog anymore, I used to, her name was Mochi, she was really really cute, but we had to... we couldn't keep her, basically

because she um... she bit. And yeah, which was sad but now I have 3 lovely cats, so.

and my opinion on sweet tea vs non sweet tea? I don't really drink tea. I kinda just drink water. Sorry, I can't really put my input on that.

"Do you like the animu? Coke or pepsi? Or RC Cola?

I mean, I have a channel that's dedicated to making songs from animes.

Um... I guess. I mean probably.

I despise Pepsi, Coke all the way. If you like Pepsi, I'm sorry, but you're disgusting.

I've never heard of RC Cola, so... uh, yeah. it's gonna- I'm gonna stick to coke.

"Yohane best groll ok ok."

Yohane's one of my best girls, yes, um, It's gotta be a tie between Kanan and Hanamaru as well.

So I can't, I can't decide between the 3 of them.

"What did you feel when you realized that you have 1.5K subs? did you expect this many people to come to your channel and hit the subscribe button? From a scale of 1-10, how intense was the emotion you felt when you saw that 1.5K people have subscribed to you?"

What did I feel? I was just like... 'Cus I don't check the amount of subscribers I have, I just kinda like- it's just something I see

It's not like "one more new subscriber today!!" It's not something like that, I just, go with the flow, and... like you know, I just kinda... "Oh, it happened!"

I remember me getting just a thousand subs- that was like a huge moment. I borderline cried.

And 1.5, I was kinda like "Oh my god, I already have 500 more subscribers?!" like, it just like, happened SO quick,

and I was just, I wasn't expecting it at all.

Between having a thousand subscribers and 1.5K, I was on a little bit of a hiatus from YouTube, and not doing anything,

so I wasn't really checking YouTube as much. So this just kinda came out of nowhere.

I was pretty shocked. Um... I've never expected this many people to like ever subscribe to me ever.

I... kinda just like made my YouTube channel out of the blue.

I, um... I made my YouTube channel because I used to do singing videos on instagram. They're not on my instagram anymore.

I still have like, some videos of it, I can like play a video right now.

and my friends were like, "here, you should make a YouTube channel!" and like, it just happened. I kinda just did it for my friends, I didn't even know it would get to this much, honestly.

"what's your favorite parts of being part of this community? also why are u like this -not faith"

Um... Thanks for the question, Faith.

My favorite part of being part of this community, is that it's super small. So that everyone kinda knows each other or has heard of each other.

like, everyone's super nice to each other, so there's no drama, it's just kinda like... Yes. We're stuck in idol hell. [laughing]

Why am I like this? I don't know. [chuckle]

"Did you take voice lessons?"

I still take voice lessons now, I've been doing it with this teacher for about a year now.

But I had taken voice lessons- on like various different times- hey, I got a notification!

"What was your favorite song to cover so far, and why did you enjoy covering it so much?"

My favorite song to cover so far... Off the top of my head: Moon Pride.

I just like- really enjoyed writing the lyrics for that song, it's all about like Girl Power so I'm just like, yeah! It was like really fun.

and yeah, I just like Sailor Moon. You can see the poster right up there. I enjoy the show, I haven't finished it. But I enjoy it. [guilty laughter]

"What sparked your interest in signing" Why is Umi your best girl when Nozomi is obviously superior? How'd you get into Love Live? What's your favorite UR?"

Wonder Girls! Wonder girls. I was trying to think of the name. They had this song called "Tell Me", it was like super popular at the time, and like that was my favorite song.

And like, they were like a pretty big inspiration. at that time, when I was like, that age.

Umi's not my best girl... She's actually like very low for me. But not because I dislike her at all,

I just like other girls so much more. Nozomi used to be my best girl for a very very long time, but now it's Kotori, with Eli as an extremely close 2nd.

Like every time I say Kotori is my best girl, I feel bad for Eli because I love her.

How'd you get into Love Live? Um, I think I saw people talking about it on Tumblr. And I'm like "I wanna jump on this!" 'cus like, why not, you know?

You know, cute girls singing.

My favorite UR... I don't know, I can throw in like a montage of my favorite URs of all time right here:

"What other anime do you like? What's your favorite song?"

Evangelion, Kill la Kill, and that's it. [laughter]

I mean, I don't really like anything else. Um, yeah. See the End of Evangelion poster right here.

I can't decide a favorite song! Um... I like way too many songs at once. But I feel like Snow Halation is like... nothing beats that one.

"What's your favorite place to eat out?"

Probably like... BJ's?

"Hey Seilin! I got some questions! #1, how did you become a part of the Love Live! Community? #2, you made it quite obvious who your favorites are, but what makes Umi your best Muse girl? #3, who is your favorite Seiyuu? Thanks."

I feel bad that Umi isn't my best girl! I just, I just have her in my thumbnails because at the time I sounded a lot like her when I started singing Love Live! covers?

Ow! I hurt my finger.

But now I sound more like a mix of like Maki and Umi, but mostly Maki, but yeah.

How did I become part of the Love Live! community. Um, I just kind of... I auditioned on this website called CastingCallClub which you should all check out!

Because if you want to be a voice actor... or if you're an aspiring voice actor, it's like a thing to go on.

And um... there's like fanmade projects, some are professional, honestly I haven't gone on it in a long time just because I'm busy, not because I don't like it, because it's a great website, you should definitely use it.

Um... But there's a lot of Love Live! related stuff on there, like, you know, english choruses, there's just a bunch of stuff.

And... a big part of the Love Live! cover community is on there, so your chances of like- excuse me- your chances of collaborating with them are very high.

Because like, because if you go on there and audition for their stuff, they'll see you.. and yeah.

Who's your favorite seiyuu... Um...

I really like Kussun, and Nanchan, and... uh.... Ucchi... and Emitsun. and Mimorin... And... Pile... and Soramaru. I love everyone of them. And Shikaco... and Rippi.

"Do you like the Dragon Main anime?"

I'm assuming this person meant to say Dragon Maid,

I watched a couple episodes, I haven't finished it yet, but it's pretty interesting.

I've heard like some bad things about it, which like made me kinda stay away from it, but I might finish watching it someday.

"Who it the brunette girl in the Q&A vid?"

That's Kotori Minami, she's a Love Live! character, and I love her. [giggle]

"Do you play LLSIF? If yes, for how long are and what rank are you?"

I do play LLSIF, I've played it, I think for a year...? Less than a year? 6 months, 8 months? I don't know. I'm Rank 88

"Do you play otome games? If so, what is your favorite?"

I don't really play otome games, the only otome game I've ever played was like parts of Clannad, which I didn't even finish, and Seduce Me the Otome

which is free on Steam, and it's the funniest game, you've ever played in your life. PLEASE. Please play it.

I watch lots of Let's Plays of otome games. I have a Mac, so a lot of the games I can't even, like, get. So yeah.

Oh, Hunie Pop! If that counts. I've put like at least 50 hours into Hunie Pop. It's really bad.

"What Aqours song is your favorite?"

Right now, it's Guilty Eyes Fever, yeah. I love guilty eyes fever, so much.

"I have only one question that I can possibly think to ask, Can I has a shout out? It was a joke, my real question is do you ever prepare your singing voice, and if so how? I'm talking like mi mi mi mi style preparing. Thank you for reading, have fun with your Q&A, -Charter Hold"

Yes, I do prepare. Not like Mi mi mi mi mi, I don't know. I do a lot of different kinds. Like it takes me a good 10 minutes to warmup.

"Will you marry me and by my Nico Nico waifu?"

Why not? [laughter]

"How can I be good like you" Aw, thank you!

"Is Faith x Kim real?" sure. [chuckle]

"Will you ever be holding your own cover group"

Uh, I want to, but I feel like I'd never be able to just because I have really bad leadership skills, and I'm just like not organized in general.

I would love to, it's just I'm a huge procrastinator, like it's not my thing that I can do.

It's something that other people can pull off much better than me.

"Do you like Nico?" Uh, yeah, I like Nico!

"Are pandas or penguins better?" Um... probably Pandas, sorry. [giggle] "Love you" I love you too! "Will you be my Maki in a NicoMaki ship?"

Uh, yes. Absolutely. [giggle]

"Who are your best girls in order?"

I don't remember, but I wrote it down somewhere, so here it is.

"What's your fave muse/aqours/vocaloid song?"

Ah, my favorite vocaloid song? ODDS&ENDS. ODDS&ENDS will always be my favorite. like, it's a great song.

"Why are you so amazing, you're my favorite cover artist." Aw, thank you!!

"I'm the one who has danced to your covers on Instagram, I love you so much, keep making great music" I know who you are!! I know!! I love you...! {follow her !! @spamhinata}

"What was the first anime that you watched?"

Tokyo Mew Mew, I grew up in Korea, and I watched the Korean dub of it. And that was my first anime.

It's like a magical girl anime, and they turn into like specific animal things, it's hard to explain the plot, even though it's super simple, I'm just really bad at explaining things.

"If you could be any character from any anime who would it be?"

Um, any character that's like intensely rich.

"What mic do you use?" I'll put it right here:

"Can I be your friend?" Of course!

Just like, hit me up. Talk to me on Social Media, I'm super responsive.

"When was the first time you truly fell in love and who was it with? Are you in a relationship? If not, will you go on a date with me? How many pets do you have? What is your favorite kind of flower and candy?"

The first time I fell in love, is the relationship I'm in right now. I'm dating someone, his name is Dawson... and he listens to heavy metal and has really long hair. That's us.

Um. Yeah. I love him a lot.

My favorite kind of flower? Is there any blue flowers? I love blue, and I think blue is a good color on flowers. Whatever blue flower exists, is my favorite flower.

Candy? Um... Probably like, Jolly Ranchers. Jolly Ranchers are great.

"How are you so beautiful?" [at a loss for words] "are you planning on-" Thank you.. "Are you planning on doing any metal vocal covers?"

"What is your ideal night out alone with your lover?"

So I know who sent this, this is Dawson who sent this.

Not planning on doing any metal vocal covers... But yeah. My ideal night out alone with my lover which is to be, I don't know. Literally anywhere.

Spending time with you. That's my ideal night.

I love you, Dawson.

"Isn't it better to have morezomi than Nozomi? Like. Wth man." I agree.

"What's your favorite song to sing (not just hell live)? What are your aspirations in life? Do you want to have a singing career?"

I can't decide a favorite song- any question that says favorite song, I can't answer it.

Do I want to have a singing career? I mean, I want to be doing YouTube. If that counts as a singing career more than it does a YouTube career, I don't know.

I want to be doing YouTube, but not necessarily going out and becoming a singer.

"Nico Nico?"

Yes. [laughter]

"How old are you?" I'm sixteen.

[laughing] This just says "Bees?"

Um... Sure. Yes.

"Can you give me your friend ID?"

I'm pretty sure I have all the spaces used up, I'm sorry.

"How do you record the voice and put it into the song?"

You have to have some kind of software. There's a lot of softwares out there- audacity's free, I don't use that one. I use Logic Pro X.

You just have to combine all the tracks together, and tune it, do all these effects and all that.

"I am love u ur amazing? I wish I was ur Nico."

Aww, thank you!!

"How has Love Live impacted your life?"

I think about Love Live! constantly, like it's an unhealthy amount. I've also spent a lot of money on it, I've got all these figurines. And... that was expensive.

"How long have you been singing?"

I've been singing... on and off but like since I was like six.

"Will you ever do a face reveal?" Never.

"Do you plan on making more casting calls for more future collabs?" Yes, of course.

I'm definitely going to continue to use CCC, I'm working on one right now, and it's for a Love Live! cover. You should check it out, it's in the description.

"If you were to have anime character as your yandere stalker, who would it be and why?"

There's not a lot of yandere characters, so can I just choose any character and have them be a yandere stalker?

I would love for Nico to stalk me, just saying.

"Do you like muse or Aqours songs more?" I'm gonna have to go with Muse.

I love some Aqours songs, but Muse is just better in my opinion.

"ChikaRiko or Chikayou?" Uh... ChikaRiko I guess.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" Sure, it's April though. I don't think theres gonna be snow anywhere?

'cus I live in a very hot part of California. And there's never gonna be any snow here.

"Will you marry me?" Yes.

"Do you learn songs with scores and stuff or listening by ear or both?"

Um, I can't read music. I just listen by ear.

"Favorite snack?" Hot Cheetos. The one with the lime in them. That's the best one. You can't top that one.

"On a scale of Sentimental StepS to Soldier game, how good are you at LLSIF?"

I'm like a solid Bokura wa ima no naka de.

just like kind of in the middle.

"Night or day?" Uh, day. Just because you can do more stuff. You can't do anything in the night. Everything is closed at that time.

"Do you play any instruments?" I play piano. And I haven't played in 2 years, but I can still play.

"If you could only sing covers from one kind of group, what would it be? By group I mean vocaloid or anime covers."

I'd probably just stick to anime covers in general, just because I'm more into anime than I am into vocaloid.

"Are almonds the only clue to solving hidden mysteries?" Probably?? I don't understand the question.

"Is Hestia Bestia?" I've never seen that show.

Do I like Celery? No. I hate celery.

"Which non-Japanese artists/bands do you like?"

I like a lot of different people, I like Rihanna, Marina and the Diamonds a little bit. I like Ariana Grande, yeah.

And I think that's it. Yeah.

That was all the questions! Thank you, thank you so much for asking them.

This was very fun, I'm glad I finally got to look at all these questions. If you're still here, and watching the video, thank you for sticking around.

Bye!! [giggle]

For more infomation >> BEST GIRLS, BOYFRIEND, AND MORE! 【Q&A】 - Duration: 19:44.

-------------------------------------------

My best diet meal prep for fast weight loss with healthy food - Duration: 2:04.

hi fitness challenge! this is I I start with a new

plan for weight loss so I try not to eat

junk food I trying to stick with my plan

this this is for my breakfast for

breakfast I have more than lunch and

dinner this is for dinner and I have

chicken bread, strawberry, a slice of

apple, tomatoes some salad, I havemore

here and i have bean here bean.. i have

this one bean here this is for breakfast

okay I pretty much have the same this is

for lunch I have some protein I need

some protein even though I try to lose

weight . This one has low fat and I

try not to eat salt (SALT) sodium

low sodium and all the same I'm trying

to stick with my plan and this is for

tomorrow tomorrow monday when i go to

walk and eat this one in the morning

with a lot of hot or warm water so

i work at the BBQ and pizza company

there's a there's a lot of food with a

lot of calories so the boss they give us

free food and there's a lot of food so I

try to bring my own

and I will stick with my plan for

breakfast and lunch dinner thank you

guys bye

For more infomation >> My best diet meal prep for fast weight loss with healthy food - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Money Isn't Always The Best Compensation - Austin Stone Worship - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Money Isn't Always The Best Compensation - Austin Stone Worship - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Best Drones For Sale – Chinavasion - Duration: 2:58.

Best Drones For Sale – Chinavasion

Below, we will have a closer look at the best

drones for sale at Chinavasion.

SYMA X8HW FPV Drone It is perfect for learning tricks and getting

a taste of aerial photography.

Additionally, its built-in barometer allows the drone to automatically maintain flying

altitude in hover mode.

For simpler navigation, it furthermore supports headless flight mode so when you push forward

on the controller it will always flight away from your and by pushing backward the drone

will return it to you, regardless of where is pointing.

Thanks to its built-in WiFi, this SYMA drone can be directly paired to your smartphone

– bringing along stunning FPV possibilities.

To enable easier smooth photography the drone has an altitude hold mode so it can maintain

the same high without additional input allowing you to focus on recording stunning video footage.

Wingsland S6 Video Drone S6 isthe smallest 4K video drones out there.

Its compact design weighs only 230 grams.

Equipped with a mesmerizing 4K camera, tons of other top end hardware, and the ability

to upgrade the device with numerous accessories.

Supporting both WiFi and FPV, this drone can be easily synchronized with your FPV glasses

– giving you the true drone pilot experience.

Besides all the amazing software features the Wingsland S6 drone packs such as its ''follow

me'' and ''home return'' options, it can be further upgraded with external accessories

and tools.

Additionally, a toy mini gun can be attached to this drone – guaranteeing to bring along

countless hours of fun and entertainment.

Xiaomi Mi 4K Video Drone The drone features a GPS and GLONASS tracking

system that lets you generate routes with automated take-off and landing points so that

you can fully focus on capturing breathtaking shots with your 4K camera.

All you need to do is set up waypoints on the mobile application and the drone will

fly itself to the designated location.

Alternatively, you can program the drone to follow or circle a certain object to capture

it from any possible angle.

The camera's gimbal can rotate through three axis with a 130 degrees pitch, 90-degree roll

and 155-degree yaw that lets you capture stunning video footage at 3840×2160p resolutions with

30 fps.

With its 5100mAh battery, it delivers a stunning 27 minutes of flight time.

Check the details at Chinavasion.com!

For more infomation >> Best Drones For Sale – Chinavasion - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

best of ASSASSIN'S CREED SYNDICATE - Duration: 6:44.

For more infomation >> best of ASSASSIN'S CREED SYNDICATE - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

Top 35 NoCopyRightSounds | Best of NCS | 3H NoCopyRightSounds | NCS : The Best of all time - Duration: 2:47:56.

Wishing everyone happy music

For more infomation >> Top 35 NoCopyRightSounds | Best of NCS | 3H NoCopyRightSounds | NCS : The Best of all time - Duration: 2:47:56.

-------------------------------------------

Best Food to Counter the Effects of Air Pollution - Duration: 7:36.

For more infomation >> Best Food to Counter the Effects of Air Pollution - Duration: 7:36.

-------------------------------------------

THE BEST NATURAL SKINCARE | TRACY CAMPOLI | BEAUTY IN YOUR KITCHEN - Duration: 10:50.

hi it's Tracy and welcome back to my channel

and today is going to be such a fun and

super informative video I'm going to

teach you all about some amazing beauty

products that you already own that

are probably already living in your

kitchen so if you want to see that make

sure just keep watching and if you're

new to my channel hello i'm Tracy I put out

brand new to fitness wellness and

lifestyle videos every single week so

make sure that you subscribe to my

channel so that you never miss a video

so you know we all know that our skin is

really our largest organ and i love that

so many of us are starting to take so

much care and really getting informed

about what we actually put on our body

on our hair on our skin because you know

what we eat and what we consume is

really what we become so you know the

more you can get away from creepy

chemicals and sulfates and all kinds of

you know nasty things that they put in

hair products and skin lotion and i know

i'm not a hundred percent completely

organic and i don't use all completely

natural products but i really do make a

concerted effort to make the best

choices that i can and if you would

actually eat it then it's totally safe

to use on your skin face and your body

so let's get started none of these

brands are particular so none of this is

sponsor just want to make them really

clear here number one is yogurt yogurt

yogurt so yogurt is really rich in

lactic acid not only is it delicious

this is actually a low-fat version that I'd

like it's grass fed so of course you want to

get your best quality yogurt organic,

grassfed is possible but because it's

so much in lactic acid it's fantastic for

your skin so what you can do with your

yogurt is put it on your face wash your

face put it on your face as a face mask

and that lactic acid it just refreshes

is brightens your skin it makes it soft it makes

it smooth the great thing for you to do

little tip here after a flight you want

to have baby soft skin give yourself a

yogurt mask so really really great thing

to do also I know this is going to seem

a little bit weird but hear me out here

you can do a yogurt hair mask so what

you do is you just put it all over your

hair you know you can put like a plastic

bag if you want or you can just let it

dry it's not disgusting I know you might

think like oh my god but if your hair

really seeps it up so again after you

rinse about your hair soon we really soft

really smooth and feel great and

obviously if you can eat it you can put

it on your skin your face all that good

stuff okay our second product that you

definitely already have is honey so this

is just organic white raw honey that was

something that I got at Whole Foods the

brand is not important what you do raw

is always best okay so try to get raw

and if possible try to get local nine

times out of ten i get my honey at a

farmers market here in new york so you

want to be mindful of that honey oh my

gosh honey is super antibacterial and

it's really soothing for your skin so

if you tend to get pimples you get

little acne spots or little zits that pop up

give yourself a honey face mask same

thing wash your face put a thin coat of

honey on it looks really creepy looks

really weird you look really shiny when

you do it but it really is just very

very good for your skin it's soothing

and it's great if you have pimples okay

the other thing you can do is try to

apply as like a spa treatment on any

pimples that you have you could actually

just sleep with it on you have to worry

too much about your pillow case because

just a little pieces

of your skin actually does really absorb it now if

you want to up the anti with your face

mask you can actually also add a little

bit of cinnamon to it as well so you

know you may be used like a tablespoon

or so of honey you could slightly warm it, you

don't want it to be hot because you don't want to burn your face

of course, so use your brain but then

just use like maybe a couple dashes of

cinnamon and the cinnamon it actually

just warms up the skin is also a just

can feel that it kind of gets the blood

flowing so that's another way to jazz up

your honey face mask secondly you can

also use your honey as a hair mask and

this is one that I was like I don't know

I'm going to like it it's going to get

sticky white how's it going to come out

really think of like that sticky nature

of honey it actually works like a dream

and it's just like when you wash your

face you realize just how quickly the

stickiness comes out again it makes your

hair shiny and makes it soft it just

feel so good so honey is a gals best

friend so my third item that you

definitely already have or you should

have in your kitchen is apple cider

vinegar oh my god it smells so disgusting

it's the grooses smell

eyes are like watering okay smells

absolutely disgusting you know that it's

good for absolutely everything so you

can use it on your skin however very

important if you're using it on your

skin you want to dilute it so just take

a little cottonball dip it up in water

you don't run it under water and then

dip or pore some apple cider vinegar on

and you can use it on your face sort

of like a toner like after you wash up

in also really really great if you have

pimples and it because of the nature of

apple cider vinegar it actually helps

to restore your body's pH level okay so

you can use it on your face especially

you have pimples they say it's good for

wrinkles I don't know if I believe that but you know

you could try it yourself but again

don't use it just undiluted its too

strong and you actually burn your face

I've actually seeing someone do theybe

used on their eyes which supposedly it's

great for eye wrinkles and

my friend totally burned their eyes so

it was not a cute scene so you know go

for it so diluted so wet cotton ball use

some of that the other way that apple

cider vinegar is fantastic, another use

for it is for your hair so if you tend

to get dry scalp like I do what I do

is keep a little spray bottle in my

bathroom of apple cider vinegar and I

just spray it on my scalp sometimes I'll

just bring in the shower with me wash my

hair once and then

before washing it a second time I'll

just spray all over my scalp kind of

you know rub it in really get it in

my scalp rinse it then wash my hair again

you don't smell like the vinegar none of that

you don't worry about that but it

really helps to clear up or you know the

spray bottle trick it's awesome like if

you do tend to get dry scalp like I do

and all my girlfriend's do have this we

don't talk about it that much but it's

something that a lot of us have if you

spray it on your roots like wherever that

is and you kind of just rub it in you'll

find that if you have any flakes are any

yuckiness it actually goes away so

again it's great for you you can also

even take a bath in this I would add a

little essential oil but it really

softens your skin again its very very

detoxifying so apple cider

vinegar not a good parfume though

you dont want to use it for parfume okay our fourth

item here is, oh it's wet because its warm out

hot out coconut oil so coconut oil now the

weather is getting warmer in New York

so ou can probably see that now its in a liquid

form as opposed to the solid you want to

always get organic and unrefined coconut

oil I talked about this alot, but I do not

like using it on my face it makes me

break out you're going to see if you

google this you're going to see a gazillion

article being like it's

amazing for your skin it helps

clear up my acne it made me break out

like crazy i do not use it on my face

except it is the best makeup remover

ever so all you do is I keep

a separate container in my bathroom with

coconut oil i scoop in my fingers I rub

it all over my face and then I wash my

face normally and it

every trace of makeup naturally safely

is amazing coconut oil is also

antibacterial and antifungal what I also

notice about coconut oil is it started

to make my eyelashes grow longer which

is such a good things we like that too

and then coconut especially put my

blonde babes out there coconut oil or

people that color your hair coconut oil

hair mask is the best thing ever now

your hair needs it like I sleep with it

on so I'll just you know a couple times

a week I'll just you know in that

container in my bathroom I just warm it

up throw it all over every single bit in

my hair even massage it into my scalp

really pay a lot of attention on your

hair ends and sleep with it you wash your

hair the next day you know you gotta do

it with two washes with shampoo you're

going to have beautiful beautiful soft

gorgeous hair and it's shiny and it's

fantastic so that's like one of my main

main secrets other use for coconut oil

is I use it for a little body lotion or

body oil so again in the bathroom I just

rub it all over my skin and gives you

nice soft skin you don't have to worry

about smelling like a coconut the smell

actually disappears once it dry once

it's dry it gives you just really really

baby soft skin no dry patches on your

elbows great and safe if you can eat it

you should use it for your body and

great things and the last thing here is

the avocado oh my god we love I mean how

much you love avocado avocado toast

avocado in my smoothies just avocado

everything I love in my salad but

avocados are really really great to

protect you against ageing when used

topically ok so again all of this stuff

is great stuff for you to eat and it's

great stuff for you to put on top of leo

as well so with avocado what you can do

is do an avocado face mask okay so just

take about half of the mount mikado

maybe a quarter depending on the sides

match it up put it on your face you

leave it on for a good 20 25 minutes

rinse it off and it's loaded with alpha

and beta carotene so it really can help

prevent aging or if you have fine lines

with that so these are my five things

that you already have in your kitchen

and if you don't have these things in

your kitchen hmm you better get these

things in your kitchen because number

one what we eat is what we become and

also I'll take that even a step

further what we consume what we ingest

through our skin our largest organ is

also what we become so if you know that

you can eat it then you can use it on

your skin your hair your body and your

face so I hope that you found this

helpful and I hope that you play with

some of these techniques make sure to do

to leave me a comment down below let me

know what was your favorite one if you

had some great natural beauty tips and

secrets let me know here in the comments

below so that's it for today thank you so

much for being here again if you're new

to my channel or if you're not new to my

channel make sure you can subscribe to

my channel so that you never miss the

video and I will see you next week okay...bye.....

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét