Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 4, 2017

Youtube daily auto Apr 24 2017

Today topic is,

Here I have shown 3 transformers.

One is normal isolating transformer.

Another is auto transformer with one tapping.

And 3rd is variable auto transformer.

Now here, I have written rating 240 VA.

Suppose this current is 1 amp.

This winding is rated for 1 amp.

Then we write 240 VA.

Because ,

Here also I have written 240 VA.

But here, I have written 1 amp,

Not VA, why, that I will explain now.

In these 2 transformers,

output voltage is this.

For example, in this transformer.

I can connect my load here.

In this case,

there is one more tapping.

So I can connect my load here,

or here.

Now, suppose this coil is rated for 1 amp.

Then 240 volt multiply by 1 Amp. will come 240 VA.

So I have given rating 240 VA.

But in this case, out point is not fixed.

It is variable.

It can be any where like this, it will move.

It can be 10 volt, 20, 30, 50 or 100.

Now suppose my tapping is 10 volt.

It is variable, tapping is variable,

I have selected 10 V.

Now this is 10 V.

And suppose we write VA, 240 VA.

To get 240 VA,

we require 24 Amp current

to flow here.

Now if we give 24 amp here,

This transformer will burn.

Because this coil is rated only for 1 amp.

So 240 VA is not the correct figure.

We can give maximun 1 amp.

When we give 10 volt into 1 amp load,

10 volt here,

into 1 amp load here,

we get 10 VA.

So at this point,

maximum load , we can give 10 VA,

Not 240 VA.

Now suppose, we select some other tapping.

Say 50 volt.

Here also, if we give 1 amp load.

It becomes 50 into 1, equal to 50 VA.

If we select 100 V tapping,

and same 1 amp load, Then

So at all these tappings,

current is same.

But VA is changing.

Then what rating we will tell?

10 or 50 or 100 or 240.

So we do not write VA.

We give ampere.

Because here also 1 A,

here also 1 Amp,

here also 1 amp.

To this transformer output is rated for 1 ampere.

Now here, I have one 3 phase transformer.

Each winding is having 1 ampere rated current.

So there can be 3 loads.

So total rating of this 3 phase transformer,

will not be three, 1 plus 1 plus 1. That is wrong.

It is still, we can written as 1 ampere, but 3 phase.

And 240 volt is the voltage between line and neutral,

between this & this.

And what here dash, I have shown, 0-240 volt?

This means,

Output voltage is variable from zero volt to 240 V.

So for 3 phase transformer,

we write 0-240 V,

that is voltage range.

1 Ampere, 3 phase.

If it is single phase transformer,

We write 1 phase.

This current rating will remain same.

Today, we will close here itself.

For more infomation >> Why Variable Auto transformer is rated in ampere, not in VA - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Tokyo Auto Salon 2017 Liberty Walk, Kato-san, LB Performance, TAS2017 - Duration: 6:18.

It's been a long time Kato-san!!

Happy New Year!!!

We're going to do a shoot with Steve now!

How are you?

明けましておめでとうございます

You speak English by now don't you?

How is your Hakosuka?

It's awesome!

You still making videos right?

Absolutely! I'm making one right now.

Which car should we start with?

This one for sure!!!!

The RX3!!

I've been waiting to see this car.

I love it!

It has BRE seats.

I love these seats... so nostalgic.

Not many Americans can fit in these skinny seats! LOL

Rotary!!

2 rotor?

Yes.

Nice!

We just finished this engine.

Just finished?

Rotaries sound so good!

Straight pipe?

Sounds like this-

You like classic cars more than modern cars, right?

Yes, I love them!

I can stay up till 2AM playing with classic cars!

That's awesome!

I remember the good old days of doing that...

Customizing cars is what my friends and I did!

Driving this car makes you remember those good times!

Remembering those times helps me develop ideas for new cars we build.

What do young people think about these old cars?

I wondered when we started our body kits 5 years ago if young people would like this old school style...

Now I hear from a lot of young guys that they like these old cars...

Really?

Yep!

I have always been about trying to show young kids how cool cars are...

I think what's most needed to appeal to young people about cars is...

" Shakotan" = Low Riders

and teaching young kids about the coolness of classic cars too...

By understanding the coolness of classic cars, they will appreciate the new cars even more!

Exactly!

The amount of progress and advancement.

Just looking at a car like this looks cool but to understand where it came from...

I want people to understand why I customize new supercars this way...

That's why every TAS I feature a classic car in the center of our booth.

Along with the new cars is always old cars too...

This is a new McLaren 650S.

650S...

This car was originally white...

We painted it to match the RX3 theme...

We airbrushed the green stripe.

Nice!

We made this hood all custom out of aluminum.

Like a P1!

This type of design in fiberglass would be difficult.

With aluminum we can make a lip like this...

We cut the original hood to make this portion custom out of aluminum.

Wow

The Ferrari 360 and 430 are recent examples of 2 cars we did that reflect the old school stance look.

We developed our own control arms to get the stance we wanted on these cars.

Can you adjust the height of this car?

No. It is set at that height.

But it has air suspension?

Yes, Airex.

On this car we use the Roberuta cups.

Roberuta was the only company with a solution for this car.

It took 6 months for Roberuta to develop the cups for this McLaren.

The end result is great!! It looks and rides terrific and no warning lights.

6 months is a long time but the result was good!

Do you still have decent clearance?

Yes, we have about this much.

It must ride pretty nice then...

Yes and with the Roberuta cups we gain even more clearance and maintain the great McLaren ride quality too.

I turn 50 very soon...

Happy early birthday!

Now that I am 50 I want to do even more...

I want to promote even more all around the world.

I think your best days are ahead of you!

Yes they are... I feel I am still on level 6 out of ten and got another 10 good years left!

I say it every year to you, but very impressive!!

Thanks for your time today!

Please come to Liberty Walk.

When I do we are going driving in the RX3, 240Z and Kenmeri!!

And when you come to America, we are going cruising in my Hakosuka!!

Pinkie promise?

I like this guy a lot!

Steve's POV!

Steve's Channel!! LOL

For more infomation >> Tokyo Auto Salon 2017 Liberty Walk, Kato-san, LB Performance, TAS2017 - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

GTA 5 New DLC GUNRUNNING, GTA 5 UPDATE, MILITARY JETPACK *GTA 6* Grand Theft Auto 6 Latest News - Duration: 10:20.

what's up you guys and welcome to the

segment right here on your boyish

sheriff man boy did we represent

yesterday listen I'm really happy okay

we're going to start off the segment by

me telling you guys thank you for all

your support everybody that shares these

videos with their friends people that

drop the thumbs-up people that do

something for this channel it means a

lot to me okay yesterday we were talking

and people who are like when are you

going to get on the ps4 and I was saying

I just hit a huge milestone and I just

want to take the time in the beginning

to say thank you to everybody that

clicks the thumbs up people that share

this with friends people that go and say

yo I'm going to seek the link of this

video and put it on my facebook profile

on my Instagram profile whatever it may

be I just want to say thank you for that

it's a huge milestone to pass 50k I'm

really happy to do it and we're doing it

the right way now when it comes to the

weekend a couple of things happen we are

going around everything up but I just

wanted to say in the beginning yesterday

was straight fire I love the stream it

was really nice we tested a few races

and the playlist was amazing your boy

came on top so I was happy with that and

the final race was a NASCAR man just

doesn't get better than this I'm going

to tell you something I'll take the time

to sit edit these big live streams take

the best parts and put them on the

channel if you guys want to relive them

again I wanted for my all memories so I

just want to come back and relive them

so I'm really happy with the stuff that

we do together this way I could

permanently have it on the channel and

it's a ton of fun man we're having a lot

of fun doing it so thank you again thank

you for the 50k thank you for wanting me

on the ps4 it's going to happen sooner

or later the channel is getting bigger

but it just cannot be justified right

now with 50k and also at the same time

there is really nothing for me to do on

GTA 5 right now maybe GTA 6 would be the

right time for me to grab that system

and be active on it as well but for now

trying to grow the channel trying to get

it a little bit bigger and I want to

thank each and every one of you now we

have a few things that happen on a

weekend we do want to sit and discuss it

here I always want to tell you guys

something when you see the titles of

other youtubers right here don't take it

in a bad way though

take it that I'm trying to trick you

it's what they're putting out there on

the internet we try to take those titles

use them to our advantage because

they're going up on YouTube regardless

right so if you do like what we're

standing for if you do like the task

that we have and everything that we do

on this channel don't come and say thus

idols are not matching the video because

these titles are completely out of whack

now we're going to start off with

somebody different we haven't looked at

in a while I'm going to tell you

something in the beginning or maybe I'll

tell you something toward the end when

we document this this video listen let

me let me give you the title right here

GTA 6 grand theft auto six incredible

realistic graphics and then GT e6

between brackets who is who's your boy

that always does the GTE six segments

right the person that always does it and

just doesn't doesn't really show you

anything when it comes to it doesn't put

any effort into his video doesn't do

anything like that while we're talking

about our boy lispy let's be Jamie of

course all right let's be Jimmy put out

that video yesterday it's already

sitting at 50 k so his views have dipped

dramatically dramatically I'm not

talking that you know it's bad 50k is

amazing for somebody to put a video he

didn't put any any effort into it it's

not even his video someone else's video

and he got 50k now one of the things

that I'm noticing unless PG me is when

he makes a fool out of himself people

like that I think people just glued to

that so he starts off the video with the

glasses tilted and things out of place

and he makes a complete fool out of

himself now here's the deal why is this

pj me posting he's posting because of

the ad revenue that videos 11 minute 55

seconds so obviously he wants the

ten-minute segment in order to put

multiple ads the beauty of it is of this

whole thing is he made a fool out of

himself and i did not get to see a

single ad on his video because of the

whole YouTube mess with the

advertisement so that's kind of messing

it up most youtubers right now are not

really investing too much time into into

their videos and when they do they try

to force you may be to see I'm adding

the beginning and this way you can't

skip it and as the video goes on the 10

minutes the 10 minute video usually you

get to see the brackets at the bottom of

the video where you can exit off

it doesn't really interfere with you but

for the youtuber it made a big

difference I want to say something that

I was told earlier about listy listy

Jimmy okay bye-bye somebody that was on

Twitter he said yeah Sheriff don't

attack those people because this is

their livelihood this is basically what

pays their food the rent everything if

you go look at little Jimmy's

surrounding where he is you can tell

that the dude is not really living high

and in charge kind of thing he's living

is probably in his mom's house which is

nothing wrong with that but he's trying

to make some income in order to maybe I

get his car get gets whatever iced I

mean everybody needs some income in life

so I'm not really at stacking on this

person in order to get him in trouble

I'm just saying he did put out that

video on GTA 6 there's absolutely

nothing about GTA 6 limit other than the

graphic quality that's playing on GTA 5

now you guys I ask you this man I was

documenting GTA 5 in this entire glory

exactly like that video that he puts but

I got a lot of hate right here on this

channel and I got a lot of heat because

I put GTA 6 titles on it I ask you again

will I have your support if I put out a

walkthrough of GTA 5 resembling GTA 6

graphics just like these youtubers are

already putting out their title it's

already putting out titles like that

when it comes to me when I put it out my

actual supporters turn on me and they

say don't put out GTA 6 titles while you

guys the nature of the beast like I

always tell you is GTA 6 titles are

going up regardless all right so that's

that's one video that got clickbait it

out there for most of you guys you know

what the funny thing is people like it

he has let me tell you the ratio here

he's got 7700 likes and he's got 400

dislikes that's that's a successful

video my book and my book Jimmy you know

what I mean it's working for you I I

can't really say don't do it it's

something that was wrong but like I said

youtube is encouraging this type of

stuff he is generating views he is

generating likes people like it and if

you go in the comments you can't really

say it any other way so you know what

Jamie all the power to you man now let's

go from

me to somebody else that's making the

community like really hate him okay we

are talking somebody that's really

clicked baiting you guys I got clay

baited myself so here's the deal let's

start with the title GTA 5 online

gun-running armored supercars new GTA 5

content update military jet pack and

more okay now the last part that you

never get to see is Q&A between bracket

so of course everybody clicks on that

title I mean there's jetpack in there I

want my jetpack you click on if you find

out that it's a Q&A of course I did not

last beyond two maybe three seconds into

the video once i found out that curiae

in the title my son damn now i'm like

let's be Jimmy this person right here

which is of course mr. click bait for

the wind he's got huge dislikes huge

dislike he is generating views like

Jimmy has 50,000 views this guy has

66,000 views on his video now he's

getting a thousand dislike to two

thousand lights so it's exactly fifty

fifty like he is way worse than Jimmy

when it comes to the rating also that

the comments are horrible if you look at

the comments he is getting hammered by

the community yet he doesn't stop he

doesn't stop he keeps putting it out the

tags are all brand new GTA dlc

everything like that again you tube

allows this type of stuff to a limit

then it becomes stamp or a scam kind of

thing because it's not really real so

when he puts he keeps putting titles

like this and he's fooling people over

and over and over again but the thing is

he's turning up on the search engine and

it's working for his channel bhaskar

Dewayne is almost done a million

forty-seven not almost he's passed a

million point seven subscribers so it is

obviously working somehow people do get

click dated people do subscribe and then

you know they realize that maybe things

they subscribe to their on YouTube

anyway that's what's happening in the

community between the two big youtubers

calm and they say we have some new stuff

on GTA 6 or brand new DLC nothing really

is happening we are waiting on the DLC

that's coming toward us tomorrow now I'm

kind of mixed up on I need you guys to

clarify for me some people are saying

we are getting the top down view racing

tomorrow and then yesterday I saw you

guys talking in the chat saying we are

getting an adversary mode which is it we

getting a brand-new adversely mode or is

the top down is the adversary mode I

honestly don't know I thought it was

erasing erasing mode the little racers

or whatever whatever it is man anything

is a welcomed into this game I'm happy

to be here reporting on everything that

happens in the community keep it to TIA

sheriff man I've put out a message

before on this channel and I said if you

have good content and you want to be

featured on your sheriff either writing

at Twitter all right with the link your

video I'll check it out of course you're

gonna have to write a disclaimer to say

I want to have some stuff posted on your

shelf and you had the full rights to it

and also messaged me on on youtube you

can message me on youtube and you could

let me know you know what you have the

right to use this video and this way I

keep it for my record all right you guys

again man thank you for all the support

we are trying new things with the

channel trying to expand it our live

streams are completely awesome I need to

hear your voice on this whole GTA 6

graphic walkthrough with GTA 5 you know

what I mean it is a click bait title but

you know what you guys is going up on

YouTube regardless I need your support

all right I'll see you guys on the next

segment these baby

For more infomation >> GTA 5 New DLC GUNRUNNING, GTA 5 UPDATE, MILITARY JETPACK *GTA 6* Grand Theft Auto 6 Latest News - Duration: 10:20.

-------------------------------------------

Motorrad Trickfilm. Motorrad Kinder. Trickfilm für Kinder Motorrad auto Kinderfilme 4 jahre deutsch. - Duration: 4:51.

It

raining all day !!

Because the weather is bad, is mobile Andy tinkering something in his garage and.

We visit him and see what he does.

Hello!!!

It's raining this morning and I'm sure that it will not stop.

I remain so at home and my room Garage.

There have been so many different vehicle parts accumulated I for everything no place

have more.

I have chosen the good parts and put them in this box.

Want to see what I have in there?

When I look at the parts, I think I can cobble together something new, something

with wheels what works.

Let's try it, I hope you can give me help.

So let's get started !!

Look, the first thing I see is a frame.

It reminds me of something ... like ....

Hmm, ok, let's move on.

Ohhh !!

And that is a wheel - even in good condition - We fix it on the front of the frame.

Here's another one, also in good condition.

It is the rear wheel.

Wow!!!

This is the disc brake.

Coming back and another one for the front !!!

Wow!!!

I have a fender for the rear wheel.

It's nail new and protects the operator from dirt and stones hurled from the rear

become.

And what is this black part!

Ohh, the seat !!!

Look, this is the gas tank !!

He is outstanding.

Ah, a shock absorber for the rear wheel.

It's awesome.

Friends suspect you already what will it be?

No?

So on ....

Great!!

Here's a fender for the front wheel!

Very good - the driver needs protection, especially when driving fast.

And what part of this?

Oh, it's a big spotlight !!

It is very important when one evening in the dark drives, otherwise you can not go on the road

see!!

The headlight is very bright and lit the way.

Sooo, so perhaps the most important part ....

The motor.

It is not a normal engine but a seehr powerful engine.

Inside the box we have two exhaust pipes - the We absolutely need!

And a cooler.

It turns determines the in my garage a lot of good parts are.

The important thing is for them to applications Find!!

And that's what came out !!

Sooo !!

In the box is still something great ....

Wow, It's a handlebar !!

Look at the speedometer at the speed display and the fuel gauge of the gasoline

indicating !!

And the white button is for the horn.

The black lever brake for.

Yes, it is like a dream !!

And there is the rear view mirror.

Lucky me !!

All right - the box is empty, we have uses all parts.

Look at what we have friends !!!

Yes, it is a motorcycle !!!

Not just a beautiful motorcycle, but a genuine Harley Davidson !!!

The rear wheel is almost twice as wide as the front.

It's great, I dream since forever for as a motorcycle.

, Today, I leave it in the garage - the weather

is not suitable for motorcycles.

But tomorrow hopefully it will be sunny.

Then I can my beautiful Harley Davidson start and drive away !!

In the meantime, I relax a me little - I have the whole day the garage

cleaned up.

Thank you that you helped me with my motorcycle have.

Without you I would not have done it !!

It was very interesting for me?

And for you.

Hopefully you too.

Goodbye friends!!

Ciao !!

For more infomation >> Motorrad Trickfilm. Motorrad Kinder. Trickfilm für Kinder Motorrad auto Kinderfilme 4 jahre deutsch. - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Auris Touring Sports 1.8 Hybrid Executive 14% Bijtelling/BTW Auto - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Toyota Auris Touring Sports 1.8 Hybrid Executive 14% Bijtelling/BTW Auto - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Volkswagen Polo 1.4-16V NL 3drs 2003 leuk beginners auto APK 04-2018 - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Volkswagen Polo 1.4-16V NL 3drs 2003 leuk beginners auto APK 04-2018 - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Use of lawyers to fight insurers shows 'failure' in auto insurance system, report says - Duration: 4:51.

Use of lawyers to fight insurers shows 'failure' in auto insurance system, report says

Waterloo Region Record By Kenyon Wallace and Michele Henry

The widespread use of personal injury lawyers to battle insurance companies indicates a "failure"

in Ontario's auto insurance system, says a government-commissioned report.

"There is clear urgency to make the accident benefits system simple and accessible without the need for legal representation,"

says the report, written by David Marshall, former CEO of the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board.

"In many ways, the need to have lawyers involved to negotiate settlements in what should be a straightforward, no-fault,

accident benefits system signals a failure in the system."

Marshall's report, titled "Fair Benefits Fairly Delivered: A Review of the Auto Insurance System in Ontario,"

looks at the costs associated with Ontario's auto insurance system and makes 35 recommendations to improve it

The report calls for faster and more efficient delivery of care to accident victims to avoid

protracted legal disputes over benefits all too common under the current system.

Marshall states that personal injury lawyers charge approximately half a billion dollars in contingency fees annually

while insurance companies spend roughly the same in legal fees and expenses to defend claims.

Every year between 25 per cent and 35 per cent of claimants, about 15,000 to 20,000 people,

hire lawyers to deal with their insurance companies, the report says.

"Clearly, a better way to deliver fair benefits to accident victims needs to be found," the report says.

Claire Wilkinson, a Burlington personal injury lawyer and president-elect of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association,

which represents about 1,200 personal injury lawyers, said she agrees that if the accident benefits system functioned properly, people wouldn't need lawyers.

"It's always felt like a David versus Goliath battle," Wilkinson said.

"Individuals don't have the financial ability to fight the power and financial resources of the insurance industry.

So they turn to personal injury lawyers because we give them a voice and the ability to fight, to try to level the playing field."

Marshall was appointed by the provincial government in February 2016 to review Ontario's auto insurance industry

and his report was quietly posted online this month. He is not giving media interviews, according to the Ministry of Finance.

As reported in the Star last week, Marshall's study found that the rates of death and injuries in the province are among the lowest in Canada,

yet Ontarians pay the highest auto insurance premiums in the country

In the report, he singles out personal injury lawyers as contributing to increasing costs and recommends that contingency fees —

"you don't pay unless we win" — be limited, while advertising and referral fees be banned or restricted.

A Star investigation published in January found that clients were often in the dark about how the contingency system works,

including what fees their lawyers were taking versus what fees the lawyers were actually allowed to take. In one case the Star found,

a woman injured in a car accident hired a lawyer on contingency and ended up with just 25 per cent of the total settlement paid out by the insurance company.

Marshall recommends measures to improve transparency surrounding contingency fee arrangements,

including making insurance settlement cheques payable jointly to lawyers and their clients so victims understand how much of the total payout they will receive.

Additionally, Marshall says clients should be informed in writing of their right to appeal fees charged by their lawyers and where to do so.

The Star found many personal injury lawyers do not inform their clients in writing that they are entitled to appeal their legal fees to the provincial fee assessment office.

Marshall recommends that contingency fee agreements also be filed with the province's insurance regulator, which would perform spot checks to ensure fairness.

Under the current system, Marshall notes, lengthy legal battles often mean accident victims do not receive timely assistance with their injuries and as a result suffer financially.

Many are forced to turn to "settlement loan" companies that provide temporary funds without a credit check but at high interest rates.

"There should be very little, if any reason to have to hire a lawyer or resort to a finance company to provide a bridge loan, especially in cases where there are minor injuries," Marshall writes.

Wilkinson, from the trial lawyers association, takes issue with Marshall's recommendations, saying her group and the Law Society of Upper Canada were already addressing many of the concerns identified in the report.

For instance, the law society voted this year to cap referral fees and provide more guidance on acceptable advertising practices, she noted.

The ceiling on referral fees has yet to be determined, but recommendations from a law society working group looking at the issue are expected this week.

Wilkinson said making settlement cheques jointly payable to lawyers and their clients could create logistical problems if the two parties live in different cities.

And she said clients already have to sign releases that state clearly how much their cases are settling for before they receive their money.

For more infomation >> Use of lawyers to fight insurers shows 'failure' in auto insurance system, report says - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Ford Ka 1.3 CENTENNIAL Leuk beginners auto nu 1250.- APK 10-2017 - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> Ford Ka 1.3 CENTENNIAL Leuk beginners auto nu 1250.- APK 10-2017 - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Twingo 1.2 DYNAMIQUE airco! NL auto! keurig exemplaar! - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Renault Twingo 1.2 DYNAMIQUE airco! NL auto! keurig exemplaar! - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Combo 1.7 DI CITY,TREKHAAK(AUTO VERKEERT IN PERFECTE STAAT) - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Opel Combo 1.7 DI CITY,TREKHAAK(AUTO VERKEERT IN PERFECTE STAAT) - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Twingo 1.2-16V COLLECTION Airco 139dkm Isofix Trekhaak Nieuwe APK Inruil mogelijk - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Renault Twingo 1.2-16V COLLECTION Airco 139dkm Isofix Trekhaak Nieuwe APK Inruil mogelijk - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Opel Astra 2.0-16V DTI Blijvend grijs kenteken BTW auto AIRCO NU 799,- EX - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Opel Astra 2.0-16V DTI Blijvend grijs kenteken BTW auto AIRCO NU 799,- EX - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Daewoo Matiz 0.8I S 5deurs leuk beginners auto nu 799,- koopje - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Daewoo Matiz 0.8I S 5deurs leuk beginners auto nu 799,- koopje - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Renault Kangoo Express 1.5 DCI 75 EXPRESS Airco Btw auto Cv 1e eigenaar - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Renault Kangoo Express 1.5 DCI 75 EXPRESS Airco Btw auto Cv 1e eigenaar - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

New bill would lower Detroit auto insurance, but could raise it in rest of state - Duration: 5:41.

New bill would lower Detroit auto insurance, but could raise it in rest of state

By Emily Lawler | elawler@mlive.com on April 23, 2017 at 7:48 AM, updated April 23, 2017 at 7:49 AM

LANSING, MI -- A Detroit senator has introduced a bill to limit the factors insurance companies can use to set their rates,

something he sees as fair but an insurance industry group says would raise costs for people living in rural Michigan.

Senate Bill 312 would limit the criteria auto insurers could use in setting their rates to three factors:

anticipated repair costs, civil infraction history and insurance claims history.

Currently insurers use a lot more than that, including how many years somebody has been driving,

where you live, insurance-based credit scoring and miles driven.

But Sen. Morris Hood III, D-Detroit, said his bill gets at an issue of fairness.

What we're looking at is just making insurance rates fair to everyone," said Hood.

He said he's seen cases where somebody who has a clean driving record and lives in Detroit is paying

more than somebody with driving infractions and claims living in the suburbs. To him, that's not fair.

If I have no claims, if I have no infractions on my drivers' license, then I'm not a higher risk

And so that should be reflected in my premiums," Hood said.

But according to Pete Kuhnmuench, Executive Director of the Insurance Institute of Michigan,

there are aspects of urban living that drive up claims, which in turn drive up rates.

"Unfortunately our urban ratepayers pay more because of what I call the environmental factors," he said.

Two big ones he mentioned were crime and density. Urban areas tend to have higher crime rates,

meaning there are more claims for cars being broken into or stripped, as well as things like carjackings.

And they're more dense, he said, and more people with more cars means more congestion and more accidents.

But he said that if Hood's bill became law it would artificially lower costs in Detroit by spreading them out across the rest of the state.

"That means outstate ratepayers...

are going to pay more in order to subsidize the rates in high-risk areas," Kuhnmuench said.

Hood said he'd rather see everybody have lower rates and insurers take smaller profits.

"If the insurance companies have to take a hit on it, then they take a hit on it.

But we don't want high rates anywhere in the state, but we want them to be fair," Hood said.

But Kuhnmuench said some auto insurers had already had trouble making profits on auto insurance in Michigan.

"Unfortunately Michigan's auto no-fault system is very challenging in the marketplace.

We've had a number of companies exit the marketplace because of the difficulty of

gaining any sort of profit out of it," Kuhnmuench said.

He said he'd seen similar proposals in previous legislative sessions, but none had passed because

of the inherent political difficulty -- many lawmakers represent outstate areas

whose residents could see an increase if a proposal like this went through.

The bill was referred to the Senate Insurance Committee. It would have to pass the full Senate,

full House and earn a signature from Gov. Rick Snyder to become law.

For more infomation >> New bill would lower Detroit auto insurance, but could raise it in rest of state - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

How to Get 1000 Friend Request on Facebook !! Unlimited Auto friend Request Facebook 2017 - Duration: 3:20.

How to get unlimited friend request

how to get more friends on facebook

First i show you my Facebook account

I dont have any Friends request and friends following

go to search bar

Type USA TODAY

Like the Apps

now start to like all post

Now see i am getting Unlimited Facebook Friend Request

Now you know How to get more Friend request on Facebook fast and easy way

Please Like and subscribe

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét