Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 4, 2017

Youtube daily femely Apr 24 2017

MASHINCHI WAS AT THE

MEMORIAL THAT THE DAVIS

FAMILY HELD IN WENDALE'S

MEMORY.. COMMEMORATING

THE DAY THEY LOST A BELOVED

MEMBER OF THEIR FAMILY.

KEN?

BRANDON, THIS CASE CONTINUES TO

REMAIN COLD, BUT THE FAMILY

WON'T LET THAT COLD REACH THEIR

HEARTS, AS THEY SHARED

LAUGHS AND PRAYERS AT WENDALE'S

GRAVE SITE AND WORK

TO HONOR HIS LEGACY

HE HAD A PRESENCE ABOUT HIMSELF

SO TO

NOT HAVE THAT PRESENCE,

SOMETIMES THROUGHOUT THE DAY

MYSELF AND MY SIBLINGS THINK

HE'S GOING TO WALK THROUGH THAT

DOOR

AND JUST LIVEN IT UP

11 YEARS AGO TODAY, THAT LIFE OF

THE PARTY, THAT PRESENCE,

NEVER MADE IT HOME

ME AS THE OLDER BROTHER WAS

READY

TO SCOLD HIM ABOUT WHAT THE HECK

WERE YOU DOING SNEAKING OUT THE

HOUSE

WESLEY DAVIS THE THIRD'S 16-

YEAR-OLD BROTHER

WENDALE DIED IN 2006 AFTER BEING

SHOT WHILE SITTING IN HIS CAR

ON BRADSHAW STREET IN SOUTHEAST

BAKERSFIELD...

IF YOU COULD FIND ONE WORD FOR

HIM,

IT'D BE LOVE. THAT'S WHAT HE WAS

ALL ABOUT.

THAT LOVE-GONE...THE REASON AND

SHOOTER-STILL

NOT FOUND OVER A DECADE LATER

THROUGHOUT THAT TIME MY LIFE HAS

BEEN A LITTLE BIT OF A

ROLLERCOASTER. YOU KNOW YOU HAVE

YOUR GOOD DAYS AND YOUR

BAD DAYS BUT FORTUNATELY, THE

GOD WE SERVE HAS BEEN ABLE TO

MAKE

THIS SITUATION FROM A NEGATIVE

ONE, A BAD ONE, TO A POSITIVE

ONE.

THE POSITIVE VIBES ON FULL

DISPLAY TODAY AS FAMILY GATHERED

AROUND WENDALE'S GRAVE TO

REMEMBER HIS DREAM OF BEING

PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

NOW WENDALE IS THE PRESIDENT

REASON WHY THE DAVIS'S WORK TO

HELP OTHER FAMILIES THROUGH THE

WENDALE DAVIS

FOUNDATION

WENDALE WOULD BE JUST ELATED TO

KNOW

WHAT'S HAPPENING IN HIS HONOR,

IN HIS NAME. HE'S A VERY MODEST,

HUMBLE

GUY. HE REALLY WAS. SO THIS

WOULD BE RIGHT UP HIS ALLEY.

AN ALLEY THAT LEADS THE DAVIS

FAMILY TO A PLACE OF LIGHT WHEN

THEY WERE IN THE DARK

I KNOW FOR US, FOR ME AND MY

FAMILY, IT'S

THERAPEUTIC TO HELP SOMEONE ELSE

AND THAT'S WHERE THE HEALING

COMES TO

ME AS AN INDIVIDUAL.

ALL CENTERED AROUND AN

INDIVIDUAL THAT IS GONE BUT

NEVER FORGETTEN

WE NEVER KNOW...LAST DAY IS

GOING TO BE HERE

A REWARD OF UP TO $50,000 HAS

BEEN INSTITUTED SEVERAL TIMES

OVER THE LAST DECADE FOR

INFORMATION LEADING TO THE

ARREST OF THE SUSPECT...IF YOU

HAVE ANY INFORMATION,

YOU ARE URGED TO CONTACT B-P-

D...LIVE IN EAST BAKERSFIELD,

KEN

MASHINCHI, 23ABC

A BICYCLIST IS RECOVERING IN A

LOCAL HOSPITAL THIS EVENING..

For more infomation >> Wendale Davis honored by family and friends 11 years after murder - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Reasons to Get Your Family Outdoors | PLUM LANDING on PBS KIDS - Duration: 2:41.

Top reasons to get your family outdoors

having fun with science.

Getting outside with kids is easier than you think.

I'm Rue Mapp, founder of Outdoor Afro.

I help families all over the country get connected to nature.

Here are my top five reasons to get outside.

Number one-- it's fun to explore nature together.

Go on a nature walk or fly a kite on a windy day

to experience the power of the wind.

All these things are science and they can't be done indoors.

Number two-- it helps children develop new skills.

Create your own cards to play Nature Bingo.

Instead of numbers use insects, birds, plants, or rocks.

This game helps kids with their matching skills

and shows them the many different living things

in their own neighborhood.

To develop more skills,

kids can map the objects to help them with their map reading,

or they can use a field guide to identify a bird or insect.

Number three-- it helps you connect with your family,

even revealing surprises.

Your cautious kid may have an adventurous streak

when searching out a great spot to find a squirrel,

or your spirited kid may surprise you

by quietly observing a spider weaving a web.

Number four-- it's good for your family's health.

It can lower blood pressure and heart rate,

improve eyesight and immune system functioning,

and cut the risk of obesity.

It's also good for your mental health-- it can help you relax,

reduce anxiety and ADHD symptoms, improve your mood,

and increase your focus.

Number five-- it's a great way to learn about the world.

Outdoor exploration inspires questions.

Even if you don't know the answers,

notice things and ask questions like,

"Why do you find so many worms on the sidewalk after it rains?"

Or "How do these little bugs make such crazy loud sounds?"

It can help kids become good observers, notice patterns,

and think about cause and effect.

For more simple science activities,

check out PLUM LANDING at pbskids.org/plumlanding.

There you'll find app suggestions

and printable nature activities

your family can do right in your own neighborhood.

(music playing)

For more infomation >> Top 5 Reasons to Get Your Family Outdoors | PLUM LANDING on PBS KIDS - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Superman motorcycles Fun - Finger Family Song learning video Cartoon 3D - Duration: 11:57.

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with Superman motorcycles Fun - Finger Family Song learning video Cartoon 3D - Duration: 11:57.

-------------------------------------------

Hernandez Family Asks For Privacy Before Monday's Funeral - Duration: 2:15.

STUDIOS IN BOSTON, THIS IS WBZ

NEWS AT 11:00.

AARON HERNANDEZ'S BODY

LEAVES A WATERTOWN FUNERAL

HOME.

BOUND FOR BRISTOL, CONNECTICUT

WHERE HIS FAMILY IS PLANNING A

FUNERAL.

GOOD EVENING, I'M KATIE BRACE.

I'M KEN MACLEOD.

THE FUNERAL WILL BE ON MONDAY

IN THE TOWN WHERE HERNANDEZ

GREW UP.

IT WILL BE A PRIVATE BY

INVITATION ONLY EVENT.

WBZ'S JIM SMITH IS LIVE IF THE

SATELLITE CENTER NOW WITH THE

STORY.

JIM?

AN KEN, TONIGHT, THE

HERNANDEZ FAMILY IS ASKING FOR

PRIVACY AS THEY GET READY FOR

MONDAY'S FUNERAL.

THE DAY BEGAN HERE IN

MASSACHUSETTS AS THE FORMER

PATRIOTS STAR'S BODY WAS

TRANSPORTED FROM A LOCAL

FUNERAL HOME.

THE CASKET CONTAINING THE BODY

OF AARON HERNANDEZ LEAVES THE

FUNERAL HOME HERE IN WATERTOWN.

THE FIRST STEP ON THE FINAL

JOURNEY HOME FOR THE FORMER

PATRIOTS STAR.

SHAYANNA JENKINS-HERNANDEZ WAS

SEEN LEAVING WITH FAMILY

MEMBERS.

THE FUNERAL IS SET MONDAY

BETWEEN 1:00 P.M.

AND 3:00 P.M.

IN BRISTOL, CONNECTICUT.

THE HEARSE ARRIVED AT THE

O'BRIEN FUNERAL HOME WHERE HIS

FAMILY WILL HOLD THE PRIVATE

SERVICE.

THEY SAID WE WISH TO SAY GOOD-

BYE TO AARON IN A PRIVATE

CEREMONY AND THANK EVERYONE IN

ADVANCE FOR AFFORDING US A

MEASURE OF PRIVACY DURING THIS

DIFFICULT TIME.

MEANWHILE, HERNANDEZ'S

ATTORNEYS SAY THEY ARE STILL

LOOKING FOR MORE ANSWERS AND

INFORMATION ON HIS DEATH.

ON FRIDAY, THEY WENT TO COURT

SECURING A JUDGE'S ORDER TO

PRESERVE ALL EVIDENCE.

WE ARE VERY PLEASED THAT THE

COURT HAS ISSUED AN ORDER THAT

ALL THE EVIDENCE BE PRESERVED.

I THINK THAT IT IS IMPORTANT

FOR THE INTEGRITY OF THE

SYSTEM.

IT IS IMPORTANT FOR

TRANSPARENCY.

THAT ...

THE FAMILY BE AFFORDED AN

OPPORTUNITY TO EXAMINE THE

EVIDENCE AS TO WHAT HAS TAKEN

PLACE HERE.

Reporter: THE STATE MEDICAL

EXAMINER'S OFFICE COMPLETED AN

AUTOPSY AND RULED HERNANDEZ'S

DEATH A SUICIDE.

THEY WILL NOT DISCUSS THE

RESULTS UNTIL MORE COME IN.

For more infomation >> Hernandez Family Asks For Privacy Before Monday's Funeral - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Caitlyn Jenner Parts The Kardashian Family - Duration: 1:12.

Things were already messed up between the Kardashians and Caitlyn Jenner but hell broke

loose after her recent interview.

Cait who transitioned from Bruce Jenner to a beautiful woman made some more shocking

revelations.

The 67 year old said she dont speak with the Kardashian family anymore.

After Cait behaviour things have drastically changed in the family as the children have

parted ways.

While Kim and Khloe Kardashian are supporting their mother, Kris Jenner since they are disgusted

at the way their step dad has portrayed their mother.

Kendall and Kylie Jenner are standing by their dad's side with the cold war on fans are

worried if this would break the Kardashian family completely.

For more infomation >> Caitlyn Jenner Parts The Kardashian Family - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Sawney Bean and His Cannibal Family - Duration: 4:25.

You may be familiar with Wes Craven's 1977 horror movie The Hills Have Eyes.

It's the story of a group of travelers who fall victim to a deranged and homicidal family

of mutants in the Nevada desert.

What you may not be aware of is that Wes Craven was inspired to write the movie after reading

about the alleged true story of Sawney Bean and his family, who were said to have been

a cannibalistic clan from Scotland responsible for the deaths of over 1,000 people.

But did any of that actually happen or is it just a legend?

Coming up on Atlas.

They wanted to see something different, but something different saw them first

The Hills Have Eyes

Alexander "Sawney" Bean was born East Lothian in the 1500s.

After leaving his home at a young age due to his unwillingness to earn an honest living,

he married a woman named Agnes Douglas, who by some accounts was a witch who went by the

name Black Agnes.

Together they moved to another place in Scotland and took up residence in a coastal cave in Bennane Head.

The cave was 200 yards deep, contained several tunnels and during high tide, the entrance

was blocked by water.

This is where they began their notorious crimes.

They would sneak out at night to ambush and rob travelers.

Eventually robbery turned to murder and murder turned to cannibalism as the Beans began to

devour their victims.

People in the nearby villages where alarmed, but no one could figure out who was committing

these crimes as the Beans' cave was the perfect hideout.

Hundreds of people went missing throughout the years.

During the years they were committing these atrocities, the couple produced eight sons,

six daughters, eighteen grandsons and fourteen granddaughters.

The grandchildren were the products of incest and relied almost entirely on human flesh

for sustenance.

Their reign of terror continued for over two decades.

Search parties were dispatched to find the murderers but turned up nothing, although

this didn't stop them from accusing and lynching innocent people.

One night, the clan attacked a young couple returning from a fair.

They managed to kill the woman by dragging her from her horse and disemboweling her but

the man managed to put up a fight.

A group of twenty people who were also returning from the fair happened upon the scene and

fought off the Bean family.

Now that the murderers had been discovered, King James himself came to Bennane Head with

an army of 400 men and bloodhounds to track them down.

The bloodhounds eventually led the men into the cave, where they discovered the gruesome

remains of hundreds of people.

The family had even gone as far as to pickle some of the human meat in jars.

They were apprehended and marched off to Toolbooth Jail in Edinburgh where they were sentenced

to die.

The men of the family had their legs and arms cut off and were left to bleed to death.

The women and children were burned to death after watching the men die.

The veracity of these events has often been called into question.

The main source for the story is The Newgate Calendar, which was a crime catalogue of Newgate

Prison in London, but no other historical documents have ever been found that mention

Sawney Bean or his family.

If thousands of people had gone missing like the story claims, there would probably be

some kind of record or at the very least a mention of it in a newspaper.

Details in the story also vary wildly.

Sometimes the events take place in the 13th century and sometimes they take place all

the way up to the 16th century.

The first printed version of the story didn't come out till the 18th century.

It's worth noting that many people had in fact been tried and convicted of cannibalism

during these times, so it's not too farfetched to think that it actually could have happened.

It's possible that the story of Sawney Bean was inspired by real events and was passed

down through word of mouth for generations, with each retelling adding grisly details

that strayed from the truth.

Whatever the case may be, people today still make the journey to Benanne Head to visit

Sawney Bean's cave but no one has found any human remains there...yet.

If you liked this video, please subscribe to Crypticc for more.

For more infomation >> Sawney Bean and His Cannibal Family - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Hernandez' Body Taken Home, Family Desires Privacy - Duration: 2:14.

STUDIOS IN BOSTON, THIS IS WBZ

NEWS AT 8:00.

AND NOW AT 8:00, THE BODY OF

AARON HERNANDEZ IS ON THE MOVE.

LEAVING A FUNERAL HOME IN

WATERTOWN HEADED FOR HIS

HOMETOWN.

FORMER PATRIOTS BODY IS NOW IN

BRISTOL, CONNECTICUT WHERE THE

FAMILY IS PLANNING A PRIVATE

FUNERAL.

I'M KEN MACLEOD.

I'M KATIE BRACE.

THAT FUNERAL WILL TAKE PLACE

MONDAY.

THE FAMILY IS EXPLAINING WHY

THE SERVICE WILL NOT BE OPEN TO

THE PUBLIC, WBZ'S JIM SMITH HAS

THE STORY IN WATERTOWN.

Reporter: WELL, THE FUNERAL

HOME BEHIND ME IN WATERTOWN IS

WHERE THE BODY OF AARON

HERNANDEZ WAS UNTIL EARLIER

TODAY.

NOW, THE FOCUS SHIFTS TO

BRISTOL, CONNECTICUT WHERE

MONDAY'S FUNERAL WILL BE HELD.

THE CASKET CONTAINING THE BODY

OF AARON HERNANDEZ LEAVES THE

FUNERAL HOME HERE IN WATERTOWN.

THE FIRST STEP IN THE FINAL

JOURNEY HOME FOR THE FORMER

PATRIOTS STAR.

EARLIER, HIS WIFE WAS SEEN

LEAVING WITH FAMILY MEMBERS.

THE FUNERAL IS SET FOR MONDAY

BETWEEN 1:00 AND 3:00 P.M.

IN BRISTOL, CONNECTICUT.

HERNANDEZ'S HOMETOWN.

THE HEARSE CARRYING THE BODY

ARRIVED IN THE O'BRIEN FUNERAL

HOME IN BRISTOL WHERE HIS

FAMILY WILL HOLD THE PRIVATE

SERVICE.

IN A STATEMENT RELEASED TODAY.

THE FAMILY SAID WE WISH TO SAY

GOOD-BYE TO AARON IN A PRIVATE

CEREMONY AND THANK EVERYONE IN

ADVANCE FOR AFFORDING US A

MEASURE OF PRIVACY DURING THIS

DIFFICULT TIME.

MEANWHILE, HERNANDEZ'S ATTORNEY

SAY THEY ARE STILL LOOKING FOR

MORE ANSWERS AND INFORMATION ON

HIS DEATH.

ON FRIDAY, THEY WENT TO COURT

SECURING A JUDGE'S ORDER TO

PRESERVE ALL EVIDENCE.

WE ARE VERY PLEASED THAT THE

COURT HAS ISSUED AN ORDER THAT

ALL THE EVIDENCE BE PRESERVED.

I THINK IT IS IMPORTANT FOR THE

INTEGRITY OF THE SYSTEM.

IT IS IMPORTANT FOR

TRANSPARENCY THAT THE FAMILY BE

AFFORDED AN OPPORTUNITY TO

EXAMINE THE EVIDENCE AS TO WHAT

HAS TAKEN PLACE HERE.

Reporter: IN RESPONSE, STATE

CORRECTION OFFICIALS SAY THEY

HAVE BEEN PRERECEIVERRING THE

EVIDENCE ALL ALONG ANYWAY.

BUT THE BREAKING NEWS TODAY IS

THE FUNERAL IS SET FOR MONDAY

For more infomation >> Hernandez' Body Taken Home, Family Desires Privacy - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Rivet Dad VS. Tattletail || Here Comes Daddy! - Duration: 28:31.

uh oh... now I know why this thing is called a

tattletale.... it gives your position away

welcome back everybody to Rivet family

TV your gaming family with an edge and

today i am going to be playing

tattletale i know i'm late with the

tattletale craze but I'm gonna play it

anyway because I think it's a very cool

looking game so we're going to get

started on night one see what's going on

here's some creepy music playing I Don't know honey

bought this game for my daughter Kiera

but she won't play it December twentieth

nineteen ninety eight five days before

Christmas all right shoppings spree's open

your Christmas presents early let's see

it's really dark in here yeah ah make a

lot of noise when you walk hmm open your

Christmas present early hint hold shift

to run careful it makes noise alright so

nothing like running through your house

oh here's the Christmas tree yeah my

mouse is messing up man geez alright

yeah there's nothing here what do we do

yeah Kira's played this before so she

knows exactly where stuff is but she

won't do it for a video let's see down

here you said? hint watched the yellow

icon in the top right to see when you

are making noise okay there's some

creepy sounds going on this games like

trying to scare you so yep there it is

let's see open your presents hold all

right tattletale open talltail box hold

all right grab the tattletale. man This

guy is loud he really eats grab some food

from the upstairs fridge okay I gotta

feed an inanimate object some food

apparently so why are you making those

noise and why is my mouth messing up so

bad oh alright let's go upstairs I don't even care

let's go up all right here we go we're

going up or in the kitchen all right

where's the fridge here it is a task

brushable hair used the boom excuse me

use the brush in the living room to

clean tattletale all right so I guess

we're going this way oh no yeah this way

I guess through here no I was wrong. this game is

so dark I can't see anything hold the

brush so wrap tattle-tale back all right

said I was like what was the point in

all this I guess was just teaching you

what you got to do for the game ahead I

don't know yeah it's dark it's really

dark this game is a dark game alright

we're back here yeah

oohh an egg let's see what I get chewed dog

food eww if you chewed dog food already why

are you hungry man all right here we go

let's put him back in there task go to

bed okay I guess we're done game over

guys it's time to go back to bed and why

is my mouse messing up so bad it's

going to be it's going to kill me this

mouse is going to kill me why is it so

dark where's the stairs there they are

alright so hint don't answer the phone

answer phone the hold hmm should I

answer it mama killed me if I do are you

sure you know I like living on an edge

let's try it ah just some stuff that

hurting my ears yeah mama sounds like an

old school phone modem oh yeah I see

that there I saw that why's the door

open hairball eww yeah I don't know let's

see I guess we're going to bed there's

another egg missing a sock

found egg number three total collected

three out of 22 all right so he's

apparently eating my dog's food coughing

up hairballs and stealing my socks I

don't like this toy already all right

let's play let's go to sleep that's why

I meant loading loading loading December

21st 1998 four days before Christmas we

got some actual music going on now oh it

went away that was short-lived kinda

sounds like a techno beat going on so

task investigate the clunking noise I

guess I thought that noise is yeah it's

finally finally it's not so dark in this

place let's see I must be really short

yeah I guess Santa brought me a

tattle-tale yep see the heck is that I

see something moving over here alright

well there's an egg let's see just some

loose change you stole my change I needed that

for the toll alright turn off

washing machine hold there he is alright

pick them up now what we do charging

station include a please charge

tattletale all right where we go for

that I guess it's the thing that's lit up how

convenient wow this takes forever

all right batteries back up let's have

some fun find a vase in the basement

to play with okay there's a treadmill

with some weights on it let's see a vase

hmm there's a vase of course it's nice

and conveniently lit up so it looks

different than everything else all right

whoops grab flashlight where's the

flashlight you need to tell me where

jeez it's so dark okay there it is yeah

hold this and shake flashlight right

click five times to fully charge all

right oh okay it's kind of like night

vision now oh man yeah he broke did he

break it or did I? I don't know all right he

bit it all right this this flashlight is

not very good ah I just whoa whoa whoa

whoa whoa what was that something

changed wrap tattletale back up so he

just wanted me to come out here charge

him up so he can break something so

any more of those Easter Egg things out

here oh there's something over here yeah

this was different french fry all right

some events in.. oh man i missed it

whatever that was I hope it wasn't

important so he goes back here right yes

yep back to bed

let me see I don't know nope can't open

these yeah it's weird only lets you open

one so I guess I thought that's the only

one that matters is a tattletale because

it's the name of the game so is this how

you get out jeez I this place like a

labyrinth man I can't find my way

anywhere in here and it's so dark so dark why

is it beeping like that oh not supposed

to make noise all right so is there

anything oh look a backyard can't go out

here yet no. see Kiera knows more about this

game than I do. she loves the role playing

game in roblox and we did a video a

while back a while while back of her

play in that and she really enjoyed that

video and there was like the egg hunting

and stuff and here's that brush can you do the

brush without having the tattletale no

so it's nice looking Christmas tree oh

really i didn't know that so oh hey

somebody's knocking at the door all

right now they're no like hitting it

hard here let me out they won't let me

IDK it sounds like a human maybe I'm wrong

is there any more eggs in here no they said

there's 22 of them and I found what like

four all right go sleep whatever another

night down rolling through them all

right

december twenty second 1998 three days

before Christmas I like this little the

little techno beat they put in there oh

man something's going on I hear

something grab the flashlight but... sounds

like an old-school VCR I gotta hold it

down sounds like an old-school VCR when

it gets to the end of the tape and it's

trying to continue rewinding it but I

can't I know a lot of you guys are too

young to even know what a VCR is so it's

before your time so I'm guessing since

everything else is in the basement that

this is going to be in a basement as

well I don't like it want to make some

noise I know I gotta do this let's see

and this flashlight doesn't last very

long it was dusty in here man they need

a dust their house where is oh oh see what we

got here alright some doll hair that

seems like a strange thing to having an

easter egg a dead beetle I've always

wanted one of those a dead beatle i'll add

in my collection this a whole bunch of

them is like a line of them a broken

crayon to go along with my dead beetle

nice what else do we got let's see a

lost earring I've been looking for that

yeah good to know i found it all right

oh geez what's that

Not my mama fingernail clippings oh let me

it gathered that stuff up and put it in an

egg so it is a vcr tape so investigate

all right now what I can't click on her

do I have to get closer no no what I do why is

there ketchup behind her is that ketchup

tomato ketchup yeah oh no there isn't

real blood in this game, it just ketchup all

right let's see um load cassette into

mama okay so I guess that's all I'm

supposed to touch Oh things start moving

as long as she could you see them hey

but mama could still hear the children the

pitter-patter of their little feet led

mama right to them that's not creepy

mama found the children every last one

and put them right back to bed. uh yeah I why's

this thing just spinning if you're so mean

and evil get me now get me now while I

stare at you are you just that much of a

coward face me man-to-man all right face

to face don't be trying to trick me and

hunt me down and stuff I don't know I

guess that's my crib from when I was a

smaller than I am now so let's see I

hear tattletale making a noise somewhere

flashlight Oh hate it I hate it hey yeah

this is gone where'd you go all right I

don't know where to go man this

flashlight is horrible horrible just

going to run around like shaking my

flashlight stairs finally I've found the

stairs geez I don't know where my own

stairs in my own house it sounds like

he's over this way now it just sounds

like he's this way man looks like he

broke into the trash can and spread out

trash around let's see what else I got

some puffins our puffies yeah some more

ketchup you guys like ketchup so all

right fine tattle tail I got you

all right bringing tattletale to mama

what if I don't want to I guess I'd be

detrimental to the storyline all right

so where she she was down here around

this and she was in the eggs back here

no no over here to this way all right this

way where is she ah she pooped an egg

out for me though all right let's see

ketchup I knew is going to be ketchup

one of them had to be ketchup there's so

much ketchup around I mean all I ketchup

don't get me wrong okay let's see. she's probably

waiting to ambush me she's like probably

up in a rafter somewhere like waiting to

jump down on my head I don't know how

could you be tired you just woke up why

is this door not letting me out there

we go all right let's see stairs I'm

what I'm never going to find these

stairs in this game it's so dark why is

it so dark I heard you're tired all

right looks like we need to feed them

and groom them so let's do that now

before it starts complaining about it so

let's go do that

there's that it says to wrap tattletale

back up so I totally went the wrong way

I didn't even need to go up here

tattletales down here right this game is so

confusing I don't know where I'm at whoa

no that's all right I thought that was

an egg for a second okay tattletales

behind this guy all right there it is it

wasn't here earlier yeah be quiet I

don't want to hear you anymore tattle tail

you're annoying I clean up

Telltale's mess all right now I got to

clean it up alright says clean up tattle tails..

whoa mama makes a grinding noise

when she's nearby if you hear it stay

quiet you know I thought it's dark

before now is very dark I don't see

anything oh geez I hear something in my

right ear it's like statically like oh

gosh something's doing something she

going to get me all right

I'm just going to let it play out what's

going on all right the music went away

so I'm okay oh whoa did you see that

she's in the oven so if mama kills your

flashlight get away before you shake

again good to know good to know all

right let's get over here and clean this

up real quick. mama attacks when

you make noise okay maybe I shouldn't

run over here real quick all right okay

that's done good thing I clean clean it

up real quiet all right go to bed yes I

will not argue with you about that let's

get the heck out of here and go back to

bed you see our beds this way right I'm

going as slow as I can I don't want to

upset mama but but at the same time I

want to look around for those eggs i

know i'm missing those eggs there's no

way i didn't get all.. oh geez i'm just

going to bed can't give me if I'm

sleeping right that's right game over

for you mama daddy's coming yeah

december 23rd 1998 two days before

Christmas so this kid is not having a

very good christmas break from school he

has a maniacal killer robot after him

let's see all right there's my

flashlight I could hear tattletale doing

stuff already I haven't charged him so I

don't know why he's running around his

battery dies so fast when I hold him but

apparently it lasts a long time when I'm

not so something looks different over

here the doors open

and I don't wanna make too much noise don't

want to make mama mad all right yep

tattletales over here let's see there's

two of them why are there two of them

grabbed tail tail which one the purple

one or the yellow one I guess the purple

one that was so loud like I man I used

to DJ at nightclubs with very loud music

and I had to hold use headphones to

listen to music I don't think it was

ever that loud geez I guess I do

get to play with this one alright see what

happens no peeking survive for 30

seconds while tattletales friend hides

oh geez am I supposed to move It said

survive for 30 seconds so so oh jeez

there's mama she's just where I was I'm

gonna get it I know it come on bring it

on mama come on daddy's here Daddy wants

to play with mama come on bring it nope all

right whoa oh cool nice eye honey

i Can't believe you saw that Wow dust bunny dust

bunny number 13 wow I gotten uh oh so

there I got number 13 but i only had 12

so I'm missing one I've missed one

somewhere geez where is it ..oh man this

guy's going to start like complaining

that he's hungry and he needs to be

brushed and all that stuff so let's do

this

before we go anywhere I get this done and

get his brush done oh I think I found

that yellow dude is that him yeah I

found him all right yeah I know I know

you're hiding I found you come on I know

all right play hide and seek again I

have to do it again touched a friend to

start the game oh all right this time

this time no no you're not killing my

light this time come on that's right not

this time mama oh you want some bring it

bring it... Uh oh now I know why this thing is

called a tattle-tale it gives your

position away oh come on you just want

to bring it I mean if mama kills me here

I'll probably continue this in another

video but i'm just going to egg her on

come on bring it on mama daddy wants

some you bring it where are you oh

yeah daddy's already here bring it yeah

yeah that's right that's what I thought

get out of here just with you stuff I

don't want any I'm not buying what was

that oh you're hungry already I just

feed you like literally just feed you and

I have to groom you all man that was a

waste of time so let's go over here

let's do this

you know for your battery's

dying you you sure do have a lot of

power left to make noises and other stuff

all right come on come on why are you so

loud in my ear this game is so loud come on

guys oh oh it's what he keeps saying it's

like.. stop it all right now I forgot

what I supposed to do Telltale's friend

is hiding upstairs find them okay so you

good you good on the battery before I go

geez man can never find these stairs the

stairs this way this way this way

I know it's hide-and-seek so he's

upstairs somewhere I'm guessing when

they say upstairs I mean the first floor

because it doesn't look like there's an

actual upstairs upstairs It sounds like

you're over here sound like you're in my

right ear in the bathroom wow this

bathrooms a weird let's see Oh echoes in

here.. can you jumped oh wow you can jump

in this game I never even thought about

trying to do that oh cool let's shake

shake the flashlight up a whole bunch so

it echoes everywhere I found you daddy

found you all right

that's right I got you task

hide-and-seek touch again all right

let's do it let me no peeking survive

for one and a half minutes while

tattletales friend hides oh look an

egg pencil shavings number 14 I've

gotten 13 so I definitely missed an egg

somewhere no no you didn't eat your

dinner you don't get no treat oh come on

mama bring it come on you want some

daddy's here he's ready to play oh I'm

going the whole wrong way you want over

here you want some food. let's give em some

food so he's quiet oh now he wants the

brush oh come on mama I see you you want

to play I got to go brush your little

boy here come on that's what I thought

all talk no bite! AHHHHHHH!!!!.... yeah see I knew it all

right guys I think I want to end this

video here cuz I don't want to make it

too long but this is Tattle Tail I'm going to

definitely play some more of this and I

am definitely going to beat this game I

want to beat this game I know a lot of

people have already played this already

beat it already found all the secrets

and whatnot but I haven't so I'm going

to do that for you anyways guys thanks

for watching if you enjoyed the video

leave me a like below and subscribe if

you haven't subscribed already I don't

know like he's killing me like that

that's weird but anyway thanks guys

we'll see you in the next one bye

you

For more infomation >> Rivet Dad VS. Tattletail || Here Comes Daddy! - Duration: 28:31.

-------------------------------------------

REAL VS BAD BABY CRYING GOES TO JAIL FOR STEALING SLIME AND CANDY & ESCAPES - Duration: 5:41.

REAL VS BAD BABY CRYING GOES TO JAIL FOR STEALING SLIME AND CANDY & ESCAPES

For more infomation >> REAL VS BAD BABY CRYING GOES TO JAIL FOR STEALING SLIME AND CANDY & ESCAPES - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

Queens Village Family Loses Five Of Their Own - Duration: 2:03.

CENTER IN JAMAICA.

CBS2'S ERIN LOGAN SPOKE WITH

THE FAMILY MEMBER AND SHE IS

LIVE OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL.

Reporter: AFTER A LOT OF

CONFUSION, THIS IS WHERE FAMILY

MEMBERS LEARNED THE LONE

SURVIVOR IS BEING TREATED.

EARLIER THIS EVENING, THEY WERE

TOLD JAMAICA HOSPITAL AND THAT

IS WHERE MANY FAMILY MEMBERS

SHOWED UP LOOKING FOR ANSWERS.

THE EXCRUCIATING SOUND OF PAIN

HEARD FROM AFAR AS THIS FAMILY

MEMBER HERE'S THE UNTHINKABLE.

SEVERAL LOVED ONES LOST THEIR

LIVES IN THIS QUEENS VILLAGE

HOUSE BY YOUR. THIS IS TOO

MUCH.

I BELIEVE IN GOD.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE WOULD

LET THIS HAPPEN.

Reporter: SHANNON BAILEY

BREAKS LOST HER NEPHEWS AND

OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS AND IS

TRYING TO REMAIN CALM FOR

EVERYONE AS THEY BEGIN TO

REALIZE THIS IS NOT A

NIGHTMARE.

MY OTHER NIECE IS ON AN

AIRPLANE RIGHT NOW.

SHE DOES NOT KNOW HER BABY IS

DEAD.

I NEED EVERYONE TO PRAY FOR MY

FAMILY.

Reporter: SHE IS TALKING

ABOUT THE TWO-YEAR-OLD BOY'S

MOTHER.

SHE WAS ON HER WAY TO FLORIDA

AS THIS TRAGEDY UNFOLDED.

THE ONLY SURVIVOR IS A 46-YEAR-

OLD BROTHER-IN-LAW WHO WAS THE

GRANDFATHER TO THE TWO-YEAR-OLD

AND THE FATHER TO THE NINE-YEAR-

OLD WHO SHARES HIS NAME. FDNY

FIRE COMMISSIONER DANIEL MICRO

DESCRIBES HOW HE ESCAPES.

WE RECEIVED A CALL FROM A

PASSING MOTORIST WHO SAW FIRE

ON THE FIRST AND SECOND FLOOR

OF THIS HOME AND SAW SOMEONE

COME TO THE WINDOW OF THE

SECOND FLOOR AND TUMBLE OUT

FROM THAT WINDOW OUT ONTO THE

SETBACK AND ONTO THE LAWN.

THEY JUST CELEBRATED THE TWO-

YEAR-OLDS BIRTHDAY.

THE MEMORIES BRING A SMILE TO

HER FACE.

WE HAD MARIO BROTHERS. HE

WAS RUNNING AROUND WITH HIS NEW

YORK JERSEY ON.

Reporter: I SPOKE WITH

BRIGGS SEVERAL TIMES TONIGHT.

SHE SAYS SHE HAS BEEN GOING

HOME TO HOME, VISITING WITH

FAMILY MEMBERS AS THEY MOURN

THE LOSS OF THREE CHILDREN IN

TWO ADULTS TAKEN FROM THEM

SUDDENLY. AT LAST CHECK, HER

BROTHER-IN-LAW IS IN STABLE

For more infomation >> Queens Village Family Loses Five Of Their Own - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Aruna Irani Family With Husband Sandesh Kohli, Brothers and Niece Photos - Duration: 2:31.

Aruna Irani Family With Husband Sandesh Kohli, Brothers and Niece Photos

For more infomation >> Aruna Irani Family With Husband Sandesh Kohli, Brothers and Niece Photos - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Terribly neglected girl rescued — and embraced by loving new family - Duration: 5:21.

watchzozo presents

Terribly neglected girl rescued — and embraced by loving new family

For more infomation >> Terribly neglected girl rescued — and embraced by loving new family - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Kids REACT to New Van, Garden, and Butterflies! 🚙👨‍🌾🦋 - Duration: 10:37.

- [Both] Last week on Schmovies!

- [Dana] Made it in, was that easy?

- Uh, No. No.

We are spending more time on the garden today.

Time to have your first wreck in a 12-passenger van?

Flat Stanley's visiting all the way from Minnesota!

- This is the second biggest check I've ever written.

- One of my favorite things last week

was serving with my family.

- [All] Happy Easter!

(laughing)

- [Dana] We went to service last night

and this morning we are coming back to serve.

Gettin' some drawing time in between helpin'.

Our first crowd is leavin' pretty soon

and then we'll go work some more.

And, then you could have what?

- Sweets? Is that why you came?

- No. (chuckling)

The twins are no longer in their infant seats.

So, this is our new arrangement.

How is that workin'?

- Not good with high heels. (chuckling)

(upbeat instrumental music)

- [Dana] Made it in, was that easy?

- Uh, no. No.

- [Tim] Carol 0508 said, Your garden's looking great,

can't wait to see all the amazing

fruits and vegetables that it will grow.

And, we are looking forward to doing that

with you guys next week.

It's gonna be a really fun part of our story

that we're gonna hang out with you guys.

- I found a huge worm and it was bigger,

it was this big!

(bass guitar riff)

- [Dana] We are spending more time on the garden today.

Tim finished the plot,

now it is my job to finish up digging.

(upbeat urban funk music)

(yelling) You have pink eye

and Chloe's almost over it, Charis still has it.

Where's Charis?

And, Toby wasn't feelin' all that great earlier.

(upbeat urban funk music)

You want your toothbrushes?

You want some jammies, those are yours,

these are for sister.

You all ready to go night-night?

Sleep tight.

- We've been so crammed in that little minivan,

now we started a new adventure to find a bigger vehicle.

- We are crammed in here and on our way

to look for more space in a vehicle.

It's gigantic. - Oh, man.

It's way bigger than our minivan.

(upbeat instrumental music)

- [Dana] Time to have your first wreck

in a 12-passenger van?

(laughing) - This thing is a bus,

it's so much bigger.

- [Dana] I'm glad you're driving.

This is gigantic.

- Yeah, way bigger

than the van. - I can't help but just

to laugh at everything in this van,

because it's just gigantic.

I think I just need to come to terms

that I have a large family and I need

to embrace the large family lifestyle.

- [Tim] And, I thought maybe you had

to take the turns a little wide, but you don't

really have to. - It feels completely normal.

- [Tim] Yeah, from what I was experiencing,

look on the mirrors, it looks like you can just

drive it like our van.

- This makes me nervous,

having another car coming. (laughing)

- [Tim] Stephanie Preston commented and said,

you will get used to the big van, I was about

in tears when we first got ours,

it's gotten easier over time.

- That's good to hear. Glad to hear that.

Some of you guys were also commenting,

saying that backing up in the big van got easier

over time, it just took some practice

took a little bit of getting used to.

So, we're looking forward to that.

It has a backup camera, which is cool,

put it in reverse, and then, you could kinda

see you backup. - It's like driving

from the driveway?

- [Tim] You could try, it kind of predicts a little bit.

I noticed when you're backin' up, so you can kinda see where

like if you turn. - Oh, there's a center line?

- [Tim] Yeah, but turn a little bit

and it'll give you, it'll predict

where you're gonna - I know, it kinda.

- [Tim] Well, you gotta turn more than that.

- No, it's movin'. Oh, is it?

- I'm not playin' around

with this thing. (laughing)

- Dana and I are wrappin' up

our evening by doing more research.

Some of the cars we're lookin' at are rental cars,

so we wondering if buying a rental car,

a former rental car is a good idea.

Sherri D commented and said, we are in the market

for buying a giant van soon, we have a seven-passenger

and have number six on the way so time to upgrade.

Where are you finding local resales on rentals?

Are you just checking with each individual rental company

or is there a specific website?

I am having a hard time finding local options,

but I know I am just not searching

in the right place, thanks.

- We just looked on Craigslist of what vans we wanted

to look at at, were in the area.

And then, it just so happens because of this size of van,

that the ones that were used that

we were finding happen to be rental vans.

- Apparently, there's not too many like anyone else buying

these vans other than large families that keep them

or rental companies that tend to get rid of them.

- Well, and rental companies can only keep them until

so many mileages, so that's why you're able

to find one with pretty good mileage

still on it. - Yeah.

- My favorite part of this week was going to the

Butterfly Exhibit, seeing a butterfly land

on Flat Stanley's head.

- My favorite part about going to the Butterfly Exhibit

was catching a bunch of butterflies

and catching a huge blue butterfly.

- [Dana] Flat Stanley's visiting all the way from Minnesota,

so where are we takin' her?

- To the Butterfly Exhibit.

- [Dana] To the Butterfly Exhibit.

(upbeat urban folk music)

- [Tim] I got one!

You got on too, Hannah?

- Yeah.

- [Tim] Are they gonna talk and be friends?

(both laughing)

- I wanna see if her needs to go on yours.

- I'm hoping that since Flat Stanley is so colorful,

Flat Stanley will get a butterfly to land on her.

So, that's my goal today is hopefully,

Flat Stanley gets to catch a butterfly.

- [Tim] Here let me get your picture.

- Hannah!

- [Tim] Oh, it crawled on there.

- Where'd Hannah go? You got it.

- Flat Stanley has one on his head.

(expressing excitement) - Take a picture,

take a picture! - Hang on, I need my phone.

(laughing) It's in my pocket.

- [Tim] Here, I'll hold this.

- Wrong hand. I'll hold Flat Stanley.

- Flat Stanley's got one on her head!

(all laughing)

(upbeat urban folk music)

- I like sitting in the third row in the van,

I mean, the second row that has three seats there,

I like sitting in the middle,

so I can look at the backup camera.

- I like sitting in the bounce seat by this window in the van.

We have so much more room,

now we have four more extra seats.

- So, this dealership agreed to give us what we asked

or our asking price for it, which is incredible, amazing.

Dana's takin' it around the block one more time,

there's like a little bit of some kind of noise.

We're not familiar with. (chuckling)

So, she's gonna take it around the block and just see

if it's still there, 'cause there's like a little bit

of a creaky noise in the back.

We think maybe it's just the, it was the jack

for the car wasn't locked down?

So, she's gonna take it down the block

and see if that's really what it was.

They had a second one of these vans and so,

because of the creakiness of the first one,

I am out test driving the other one, right now.

And, this one does not have any of that creakiness

or anything else that the first van had

and pretty much everything else is the same,

same mileage, same exact car, everything.

So, maybe we'll just get this one, instead.

We're gonna bring that gigantic thing home.

Gigantic. - The one that's parked.

- [Tim] This one, yeah.

And, I am about to write a check for more money

that I've ever written a check, that's not true,

when we bought our house that was a bigger check.

But, other than that, this is the second

biggest check I've ever written.

- And, when you like when I walked

over like I wasn't expecting you to be like so,

they dropped the price. - Well, I stuck to my guns

'cause they kept, you know, it's their job

like they're supposed to, they're business people,

they're supposed to give good value.

- But, I've heard of people being like, just walk away

or just act like your gonna

walk away. - No, I actually was

I was gonna walk away from it,

because it wasn't. - And, we did the same

thing with our minivan.

Like, we were actually gonna like, okay,

we're just gonna keep on looking and it wasn't

playin' games or anything. - No, it's like it wasn't

in our budget, it's not what we said and so

we're walkin' away. - But, then they came back

and they were like, well,

and we're all just like (expressing excitement)

I didn't think we were gonna actually

spend all the money today.

- Yeah, so they gave us the more expensive car

for the same price as the other one and for the same deal.

Autobot Simmer asked the question I think that's going

through both of our heads, right now and maybe yours.

It said, I'm loving these daily vlogs,

could you continue after April?

- I don't know we haven't talked about it, yet.

- No, we haven't, it's a lot of work.

It's a big commitment and we love doin' it

with you guys. - I feel like we're able

to like flow our story better

with you guys. - Yeah, 'cause we're thinking

about it all the time. - Like, share what's going on,

which I'm enjoying that of like

being able to continue our story better

with you guys. - That is harder, we're gonna

do Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

- Yeah, so. Definitely.

- But, it does take a lot more time.

- It's a lot more time, and a lot

more time away from the family.

You know, so it's fun but it comes with a cost,

that's what we're tryin' to figure out.

What we're gonna do after April.

So, we'd love to but we'll see.

- We had a fun time with you guys this week.

We're looking forward to have a fun time

with you guys next week.

Especially, for mom's birthday!

- And, I got pink eye!

(all laughing)

- [Tim] Yup, that was in the vlogs last week, too.

And now, it's hopefully all better, right?

All better? - Pink eye!

- [Tim] Yup, it's all better.

(laughing)

For more infomation >> Kids REACT to New Van, Garden, and Butterflies! 🚙👨‍🌾🦋 - Duration: 10:37.

-------------------------------------------

EXTREMELY HEARTBROKEN KIDS!!! - FAMILY VLOGGERS - Duration: 5:18.

good morning guys it is a beautiful

cider is actually earth day today this

week has been a bit crazy to say the

least I've for my job I've just had a

lot of presentations to do so I've been

super busy with that so that's why you

have a guys having seen a blog but I

need to show you guys something that

we're playing is the deal on micah's

channel in a video kind of challenge

Mike and I are going to do is sour cream

and onion creek dipped chocolate coffee

crickets sera check cricket I know I

think those will say yeah I think the

all facedown me don't you know we got

some mixed puke a few flaps Cuban people

mix a bug more flavored Turkish taking

Jesus away this is the jungle mix and

then this one this will be interesting

right home for dinner enjoy the movie oh

they're good enough all right who's

ready good movies hey are we gonna go

see baby ball pit boss baby baby box

right hey mama we're finally here at the

movie theaters literally but working

with some popcorn

[Music]

no more people up what else could we do

let's think in our mind come over here

figure out what are we gonna do either

close yeah literally they're all full

the sports beaten they're all in

different they're all the different

locations so instead of going to the

trampoline place where you have sat

outside myself instead of going to the

poofy theater movie those are the movies

we are going to go to one of the jump

house trampoline places which will be a

good time

[Music]

[Applause]

[Music]

that's adorable

you

[Music]

ok

oh no more wonderful day

[Music]

[Music]

I

[Music]

guys know I'm take a good look at me

take it take ahead little rookie workout

on your level

[Music]

thank you sweetie nice and clean some

that ya never been did you have fun

today okay let's say he love you guys

will see you tomorrow

[Music]

For more infomation >> EXTREMELY HEARTBROKEN KIDS!!! - FAMILY VLOGGERS - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Mega Gummy Bear Finger Family Nursery Rhymes Song Collection | Daddy Finger Songs Lyrics - Duration: 22:31.

Mega Gummy Bear Finger Family Nursery Rhymes Song Collection

For more infomation >> Mega Gummy Bear Finger Family Nursery Rhymes Song Collection | Daddy Finger Songs Lyrics - Duration: 22:31.

-------------------------------------------

Reena Roy Family With Husband, Daughter, Sister and Exboyfriend Photos - Duration: 2:52.

Reena Roy Family With Husband, Daughter, Sister and Exboyfriend Photos

For more infomation >> Reena Roy Family With Husband, Daughter, Sister and Exboyfriend Photos - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

Mega Gummy Bear Playing Ball Machine - Finger Family Nursery Rhymes Song Collection | Daddy Finger - Duration: 22:10.

Mega Gummy Bear Playing Ball Machine

For more infomation >> Mega Gummy Bear Playing Ball Machine - Finger Family Nursery Rhymes Song Collection | Daddy Finger - Duration: 22:10.

-------------------------------------------

Princess Beatrice Moving Back To New York City After Being Shunned By Royal Family? - Duration: 2:24.

Is Princess Beatrice giving life in the Big Apple another shot?

The young royal was spotted out and about in New York City on Tuesday, April 4th.

Beatrice wore a navy jacket and flared skirt and was make-up free while running errands

in Manhattan.

Of course, a lot of critics can�t help but wonder what Beatrice is doing in New York

City again.

After all, she just landed a high profile contract with Afiniti.

Apparently, she is working as a business matchmaker for the company, yet there is no real proof

available of her role with her new business client.

In 2016 it was reported that Beatrice left her dream job in Manhattan to focus more on

her royal duties and obligations in London.

But unfortunately, Prince Charles blocked her father Prince Andrew�s bid to make Beatrice

and her sister Princess Eugenie full time royals.

Even though she supposedly worked for an investment firm called Sandbridge Capital, no one could

provide any details about Beatrice�s role with the company.

And, it looks like Princess Beatrice might be in the same position again.

With no one really knowing what is going on with Afiniti, Princess Beatrice might be looking

for a fresh start in the Big Apple.

After all, she wants to prove to everyone that she doesn�t need the royal family to

support her.

Instead, she wants to be a successful businesswoman without anyone�s help.

Royal observers aren�t surprised that Princess Beatrice is trying to make a name for herself

in New York City again.

Sure, she might be a member of the royal family but she doesn�t make the same headlines

that Prince William, Kate Middleton and Prince Harry do.

So far Beatrice herself has not made any comments about the move or how long she plans on staying

Stateside.

Tell us, are you surprised that Princess Beatrice is back in New York City again?

Does this mean that she�s leaving her life in London behind for good?

Let us know what you think by dropping us a line with your thoughts in our comments

section below.

thanks for watching.

please subscribe my channel.

For more infomation >> Princess Beatrice Moving Back To New York City After Being Shunned By Royal Family? - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Actor Sunil Shetty Family Photos with Wife Mana Shetty, Daughter Athiya Shetty & Son Ahan Shetty - Duration: 4:56.

Actor Sunil Shetty Family Photos with Wife Mana Shetty, Daughter & Son

Date of birth: 11 August 1961

Place of birth: Mulki, Mangalore, Karnataka, India

Spouse: Mana Shetty (m. 1991)

Daughter: Athiya Shetty

Son: Ahan Shetty

Father: Veerapa Shetty

Occupation: Actor, Producer, Businessman

First Movie: Balwaan (1992)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét