Thứ Ba, 25 tháng 4, 2017

Youtube daily go! Apr 25 2017

Hey YouTube.

So I am about to do another wash and go.

I'm going to give the Devacurl another shot.

And this time, I am going to use the Supercream and the Ultra Defining Gel.

We're gonna see how that works.

Yeah, here's my hair.

It is really ridiculous the week.

I went way too far and let my hair get super dry.

So I'm going to start off with the No Poo.

Then I'm gonna move to the Decadence Conditioner, which I really love.

I'm going to use the Supercream.

Then I'll use the Ultra Defining Gel.

This time I am going to do it on soaking wet hair.

I've done it on hair that was damp.

I've done it on wet hair,

but I'm gonna do it in the shower this time just to see if I see a difference.

<Music Playing>

Ok, I think I am done and here is the way it looks.

I'm going to shake real quick.

Really??

Nobody tells you about this part, huh?

I guess they come back on camera already wiped off. <Laughs>

Alright, I think I'm in place.

Here's the way the back looks.

Alright, so I am gonna let it dry and then I'll be back with the results.

Hey YouTube so I am back.

It is the end of the day and my hair is completely dry

and this is what it did.

It is looking ---- pretty dry <Laughs> I don't know why it's looking like this.

It is looking pretty dry.

Um... This will only last me about one day so if you use Devacurl products and you really love

them, um I would suggest maybe you be the type of person to do your wash and go's like everyday.

So, yeah, here it is.

As you can see it did - It did try...

It's just not gonna work for more than one day at a time.

Um - let me show you the back.

Look - look at my daughter's bun.

Don't it look cute?

She looks so cute.

Look at all that bun up there! Daughter: OWWWW..

OWWW, Mama stop - stop. That hurts.

Me: Don't you want a kiss? Daughter: No (laughs)

Me: Why? Give me a kiss.

Daughter: No...

<Both of us laughing> Me: Give me a kiss!!!!

<Laughing> Me: Girl...

Me: She wants a kiss. Right? Daughter: <Laughing> NO!

Snapping Fingers Me: (Beat-bopping & singing) Yeah, come back here...

Aye, . . . and - break it down.

. . break, break, break it down.

Oh, oh - and down <Laughing>

Me: Oh here go the other one.

Son: Let's eat boy! Daughter: Morris save yourself!

Me: Let's see uh. . .<screaching> Son: Basketball <Laughing>

Me: Boy, you've grown! Son: Yeah! <Laughing>

So this is the way my hair turned out.

Um It feels like it's second or third day hair.

It looks pretty dry to me.

It doesn't feel dry; It feels moisturized.

Um - but it just looks dry. I'm just used to a different look.

It looks okay - I mean I wore it out like this.

I'm not ashamed of my texture.

I'm not ashamed to go out with nothing on my hair so.

If you're the type of person who possibly does a wash and go everyday,

like you conditioner wash your hair and you put the styler on, this would probably work for you.

I'm just not that type of person.

I like my wash and go's to go at least 3 days.

That's just what I like to do.

But anyway, just wanted to come and show y'all the end result.

Here it is - and that is it.

Alright, Bye.

For more infomation >> 215 - Wash and Go Using Deva Curl Again (In Shower) - Natural 4b / 4c Hair - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

How to edit on the fly and present on to go with Prezi Next - Duration: 1:10.

Prezi Next is ready to help you edit and present on the fly, even when you're in a pinch.

Update any stats, numbers, or typos in just a few clicks.

To change any text, just find the right textbox, and then click to start typing.

If you need to change an image, simply right-click and select "Replace image".

Then find the image you want to use, and click open to replace the previous one.

After it loads, simply resize or rotate it until you're happy.

Once you've made your tweaks, you're ready to present

Just hit present and start zooming.

You could present from topic to topic linearly,

or conversationally present by moving freely between topics to focus on what your audience wants to know.

If you're on the go, you can present with the Prezi Viewer app,

which works on your iPad, iPhone, or Android device.

After you open the app, find the presentation, and tap to start presenting.

That's it.

Now you're ready to finesse your presentation before you start the conversation on any screen, anytime.

For more infomation >> How to edit on the fly and present on to go with Prezi Next - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE SMURF!! - CS:GO Competitive - Duration: 5:52.

Konichwa

how is going everyone

ma name is devlOghHB

We are going to play more csgo

this is the only game i have

IN game: Hello Team

TEAM: Hello

hey team can i ask you for favor

SMURF : Nooo

every one fake contact

For more infomation >> MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE SMURF!! - CS:GO Competitive - Duration: 5:52.

-------------------------------------------

CS GO Part 2 - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> CS GO Part 2 - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

S2O 2017 : WE GO DOWN TOGETHER |BENVLOG 273 | 13042017 - Duration: 10:21.

Ben : Thank you so much

Ben : This place so awesome if you want a big room for many friend you must try this one, pay only a few and get a big room

For more infomation >> S2O 2017 : WE GO DOWN TOGETHER |BENVLOG 273 | 13042017 - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

Shark Vs Dinosaurs Fighting. Dinosaur go fishing. Dinosaur Shark Cartoons For Children Full Episodes - Duration: 28:54.

Shark Vs Dinosaurs Fighting. Dinosaur go fishing. Dinosaur Shark Cartoons For Children Full Episodes

For more infomation >> Shark Vs Dinosaurs Fighting. Dinosaur go fishing. Dinosaur Shark Cartoons For Children Full Episodes - Duration: 28:54.

-------------------------------------------

Anatomy of a Dance: Andrew Veyette on EVERYWHERE WE GO - Duration: 2:25.

- My name is Andrew Veyette,

and here I'm dancing a principal role

in Justin Peck's ballet, "Everywhere We Go."

[dramatic orchestral music]

I dance with Sterling Hyltin in this,

and I've never danced the part with anybody else,

and it's kind of hard for me

to imagine doing it with anybody else.

I always love throwing Sterling as high as I can,

and she seems to go another foot higher in shows

than she does in rehearsals.

Once you're on stage, you have

that little bit of extra adrenaline from the music

and the audience and everything.

She just smiles

like it's not scary to be 15 feet in the air.

[energetic orchestral music]

When I'm running upstage right there,

Justin really wanted that to be kind of cartoonish

and almost Flintstones' style

where I really picked my knees up too much.

In rehearsal, it's really hard to convince myself

to use the amount of energy it would take to run like that.

But in the performance, it just seems to

kind of come out a little bit second nature.

Running into this block,

we basically have to jump half a panel up

into a bent over B-plus,

which is just not easy to do,

and it's the only way to get there on time.

[dramatic orchestral music]

This is one of my favorite pieces

of choreography in the whole ballet.

To me, it looks like a huge machine

with pistons going off all over the place.

[sprightly orchestral music]

Everything in his ballets seem to involve

everybody all the time, you know,

even the principals are always working

with the soloists and the corps

and everybody's in it together to create this environment.

And this is probably one of the best examples of that.

I miss, a lot of times,

what it was like to be younger in the corps

and have that sense of community.

I remember when he was starting to choreograph this section,

he had started with the corps,

and I had just finished the movement before,

and I was kind of dead and exhausted on the ground,

and he goes, "Oh, yeah, by the way,

you're gonna be in this one too."

And I looked at him like,

"You're just a mean-spirited person."

But I honestly couldn't have been happier.

I can't imagine doing this ballet

without being a part of this section.

It really became probably my favorite part.

[playful orchestral music]

For more infomation >> Anatomy of a Dance: Andrew Veyette on EVERYWHERE WE GO - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Best Cartoon For Kids | Nina Needs To Go Full Episodes | Cartoon Movies For Kids ✔ #26 - Duration: 31:51.

well Lena if we're gonna see lots of

animals we are gonna be a nut who is

thank you alrighty what animal shall we

see first how about a faster a bathroom

it's not an animal I meant bathroom as

Annie not needs one nope not me okay oh

wow you need to go right now right I

want just follow me kids nobody knows

maps like dad does and we're here I

really gotta go oh no worries Tina Deb

find you a better can I be of any

assistance buckle up and off we go okay

see you there

hold on tight dia take some pictures of

the tallest animals on earth we're in no

rush it's time for operation zero that's

why I always carry on forever

butterflies we need your help direction

to the bathroom please good things

pretty butterfly all right well as long

as we go

nicely done never happen again because

now I know don't wait to go meet and

needs to go hello I wonder what you eat

what would i if i were a cow no I become

hey I guess so they're kind of cute Nina

do you need to use the bathroom good

thing I'm fine okay let me know if you

need to mmm i want my cow named be cute

ikaw ya mean of the cow MooMoo maybe a

goonie to use the bathroom mom kind of

do need she just a second sweetie okay

bathroom that way let's go

Wow

scheana needs to go well I just came

from the bathroom follow me Nina Shh oh

now see this is the quiet Carmina oh we

have to be very quiet Wow hello darling

I couldn't take me 10 how will you get

past all these suitcases mana

oh that's why I always get

long

yeah you go Nina a ball from thanks

manner

I need to go oh let's go play I always

cry at these things my big snappy

lobster and my craggy little rock that

needs to use the bathroom nope I'm fine

I'm just a little nervous I'm supposed

to say something like that's your line

okay let's get you out of this costume

ok mr. garden do minutes everyone pardon

me do you mind holding the show so my

daughter can take a quick bathroom Frank

take your sister to the bathroom what's

a show starts in two minutes rank fine

come on Nina let's go

hmm I'll bounce I'll slide you go first

Frank it really need to go oh hello

darling Frank pop it why don't you get

ready for the ship hey fiancé's mean I

needed here let's get you to the ball

the rock works it bad you do worry the

show won't go on without you it's time

yeah you made it I'm a bit dizzy mom I

didn't know you were coming oh never

miss a chance to see a show it reminds

me of my days on the stage inna your

line because now I know don't wait to go

look there's great hey it's mommy Ravens

a mummy and look there's Nita you know

we mermaid that costume especially for

no do you need to go sure actually I

think I do need to go okay hold on

there's no bathroom on this thing the

bathrooms are just up here we're going

so slow

I don't worry either I that's why I

always carry a promo you think of

everything Nina like a safe landing into

love flowers Oh Oh Mako I know which

gives out the perfect you of the

bathroom I see them in a brother so far

away I think we'll take the shortcut to

the bathrooms please maxima

salvin I really need to go sit tight

darling almost there no problem hello

Nina what brings you to Egypt apart from

emergency thanks Rick you're on a roll

thank you after the wedding will there

be a party Oh big one with dancing a

food oh good but only after a long

ceremony do you need to use the bathroom

you and I'm okay well off you go then

flowers for you for you for you we are

gathered here today to celebrate the

union of Gladys and water if there's any

reason these two should not be weird to

speak now or forever I now pronounce you

man and wife you make history come on

Nina I'll take root hub Fugees oh don't

mind if I do sorry Nina but look it's in

a pineapple hey everyone please raise

your pineapple to toast the bride and

groom I would like to read a small

speech that I prepared just through the

occasion I first met Walker many years

ago the bathrooms are just over there

come on lots let's rock welcome Peter to

the cake express next stop the bathroom

ladies and gentlemen it's time to cut

the cake I will never happen again here

places for the three-legged race on the

mark oh uh Nina do you need to use the

bathroom yes I'm fine yes that you

really look like you need to go I do

need to go right now oh boy bathroom

that way

pull up pull up in winner doc yeah I'm

Anka oh well okay hello darling yeah oh

my god go and we're all tied up not

anymore ooh the duck Frank Nina let's

roll that's why I always carry

don't worry Nina I got a plan it's no

biggie i'll just talk to a piggy excuse

me oh thank you little friend

funny-looking potatoes that reminds me

of an old sweetheart

because now I know don't wait to go Oh

needs to go I can't wait to see you

Gladys people get to love a new RV

capital it's right pink it has a comfy

bed and the television y it even has a

lovely bath from inside Luke TV that

broom speaking of which do you need to

go Nina home move no I'm desiccated see

a bright pink camp let's play I spy I'll

go first our spy with my little eye

something that begins with baby hmm

what's a tooth bbbbbb

ya know I know I know what do you I need

you them right now Oh sweetie the

nearest rest stop is still pretty far up

the road we're not getting anywhere to

worry Johnny pull the car over yeah well

if you're sure see you want the rest

stop call me when you get there hey

that's why I always carry haha Rella

coming home Oh

well that's how fortunate no problemo

who needs wheels when you have one don't

worry darling we are going to have a

ball I spy with my little eye something

beginning yeah oh but it's close hey I

got a bathroom you can you Grandy's

hello the breaking camper now get it

there before your boss

remember happy because now I don't wait

to go to go all the patient in London I

feel like a king Nina do you need to go

no way I want to see the Royal jewel the

bathrooms are at the end of the tour

honey so if you have to go then you

should go now look at the gargoyle it is

cool now I need to go okay Nina let's do

it excuse me pardon me trying to come

through I think we can handle this

thanks math to the bathroom young mena

li doña Ana

oh thanks a pencil oh wow there's a will

there's a way that's why I always cool

should I pull it in now when you gotta

go you gotta go now I know don't wait to

go go make it home I'll get the best tea

party ever with my muse enjoying the

sparkly party dress yeah we can we can

we can we come on Frank let's go oh I do

hope i have an invite to the tea party

no you did you use the bathroom before

we left the house if you need to go then

well how about now yep no I need to go

right now ok I guess we'll lose our

place in line you stay here I'm happy to

take me that's all right mom the

bathrooms are really far away I can

manage

pop him darling

that's why I always carry an umbrella

sit tight almost there

oh sorry folks bathrooms are closed for

cleaning closes bathrooms or downstairs

there to play like i said i broke my I

love this place I know it like the back

of my hand it's my favorite story that

you dad if so mush up these buckets

little bucket Nina sweetie do you need

to use the bathroom nope you're sure you

don't need to use the bathroom oh yeah

I'm sure okay let's go find some faith

of course this place has everything

follow me Nina here we are oh it sure is

a nice one yeah it is nice but I need a

bathroom I could use oh right no worries

I know exactly where it is right down

here yeah or maybe not hmm I see

that way we're almost there Nina look at

that

magnificent craftsmanship okay let me

think where is the bathroom Dina climb

up I think through the store where do

you get just robbed a leopard or is it

past the plumbing section I remember

come on up this way this way hey just

the color I need has to be here

somewhere if only there was a side look

the bathrooms that way okay wow that's

quite a bluff we're looking for yes I

told you I knew where they were never

happen again because now I know the best

part about camping is eating roasted

marshmallows can't wait masquerade to

Rose wash my body I think you can't wait

to use the bathroom who me I'm fine Koh

roast marshmallows can't wait to roast

marshmallows

actually my alright I can't wait oh

where is the bathroom I'm sorry sweetie

there are no bathrooms for miles we are

camping in the great outdoors I don't

get you go in the forest Nina yeah yes

no wait I need privacy in the real

toilet I can't help you with the real

toilet but I bet we can find you some

privacy let's go here pardon me mr. bird

but i need some prize this is a good

spot why mr. beaver how about here

here's looking at me perfect now you can

go hey little wizard are you gonna sit

there all day I know where to go follow

me everywhere we go there are you hey

here comes in Luke hello darling now

pudding you go back to the camp I'll

take care of this well okay see you back

at the campsite really gotta go but all

the animals are watching me hahaha those

animals are going to help us

Oh

here you go Mina your very own bathroom

toilet for me

you

member

Oh

For more infomation >> Best Cartoon For Kids | Nina Needs To Go Full Episodes | Cartoon Movies For Kids ✔ #26 - Duration: 31:51.

-------------------------------------------

Classic CS:GO meme - Duration: 0:12.

For more infomation >> Classic CS:GO meme - Duration: 0:12.

-------------------------------------------

CS:GO W MINECRAFT! || Minecraft #2 || Minecraft CS:GO #1 w/Texio - Duration: 9:59.

For more infomation >> CS:GO W MINECRAFT! || Minecraft #2 || Minecraft CS:GO #1 w/Texio - Duration: 9:59.

-------------------------------------------

Moana How Far I'll Go - Duration: 2:13.

Every turn I take, every trail I track Every path I make, every road leads back

To the place I know, where I can not go Though I long to be

See the line where the sky meets the sea it calls me

And no one knows, how far it goes If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me

One day I'll know,

if I go there's just no telling how far I'll go

I know, everybody on this island seems so happy on this island

Everything is by design

I know, everybody on this island has a role on this island So maybe I can roll with mine

I can lead with pride, I can make us strong I'll be satisfied if I play along

But the voice inside sings a different song What is wrong with me?

See the light as it shines on the sea it's blinding

But no one knows, how deep it goes And it seems like it's calling out to me,

so come find me And let me know, what's beyond that line,

will I cross that line?

See the line where the sky meets the sea it calls me

And no one knows, how far it goes If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind

me One day I'll know, how far I'll gooOoooOooooOooo

(Gives me a high-five)

That's it!

I want to watch Maui

For more infomation >> Moana How Far I'll Go - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Am I good to go? AOPA Medical Self-Assessment Course - Duration: 1:20.

Educating people about the importance of their physical health, their psychological health,

their nutrition status, their sleep status, these are all critical.

I think for the most part people have not recognized that or ignored those factors and

it's only when you've been faced with a disastrous circumstance or a crises moment that you appreciate

how important those things can be.

To help provide a reference point for self assessment, the FAA and others have relied

on devices like the I.M.S.A.F.E. model which asks pilots to take inventory of their physical

and psychological states prior to flying.

In general, mnemonics such as I.M.S.A.F.E. are very valuable, and they are important components

of creating a culture of safety.

For more infomation >> Am I good to go? AOPA Medical Self-Assessment Course - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

फेसबुक पर लाइव कैसे करें | How To Go Live On Facebook - Duration: 4:07.

For more infomation >> फेसबुक पर लाइव कैसे करें | How To Go Live On Facebook - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

The Go-To Guide for Making Chicken Stock | Food Network - Duration: 4:58.

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

For more infomation >> The Go-To Guide for Making Chicken Stock | Food Network - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

CS:GO - STEWIE2K & SWAG LAN GODS!! (Cs Summit Highlights & Funny Moments) - Duration: 10:57.

cc

For more infomation >> CS:GO - STEWIE2K & SWAG LAN GODS!! (Cs Summit Highlights & Funny Moments) - Duration: 10:57.

-------------------------------------------

Como Ganhar Skin Grátis no CS:GO 2017 (SEM DEPOSITAR) #44 - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Como Ganhar Skin Grátis no CS:GO 2017 (SEM DEPOSITAR) #44 - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT IS FLOAT IN CS:GO? HOW TO SEE Float Value on the Steam Trading Platform - Duration: 2:33.

Hello dear friends! In this video I'll show you how to look Float the skin on on the trading

Steam platform.

Without using: Programs, sites and extensions

And that came out quickly new video

everyone should Put like

And subscribe to channel

All good viewing!

For the beginning I would like to Tell and visually

Show that such a Float

Float this -

Wear Weapons from zero to

Here is the diagram of the fleet

From Factory New To the seasoned

Battle, For example ak-47 Vulcan external

Kind tempered in Battles, on the left

Float 0,46

And right float - 1

And the difference is visible not with an armed gaze.

But AK-47 is a worn appearance.

Float 0,44

And there is already a difference in price, not in the skin!

So now I'm you Show how to buy

Skin with the least Wear to start

Run CS: GO and For convenience in

Video settings Display mode

Put "in the window" now Divide the screen two

Left itself CS: GO

And on the right Steam

That is, the marketplace

Now we choose what Skin you would like

Acquire

Let's take for example AWP assimov

Appearance Battle-hardened

Further in the bottom on the skin

Click "Inspect in the game" and Already in the game itself is

full information About this skin

But we need the graph "Degree of wear"

And looking for

Skin outside Kind tempered in

Battles Degree of wear Is closer to 0.45

And after

You found a skin that is less shabby, and without chips.

Only his buy.

my acquaintance

As it was recently bought Bayonet knife m9 Bayonet

Crimson Web After field Tests

Float value 0,37

But when I showed him,

The same knife,

Float value 0,18

He decided to remove CS:GO

Also promised, never to enter it!

So that guys Choose the skin correctly!

And do not sell cheaper

Skin with good Float

And you know ...

Even the skin "Factory New" can have

Appearance slightly worn

But on this all ((((

Everyone

bye

For more infomation >> WHAT IS FLOAT IN CS:GO? HOW TO SEE Float Value on the Steam Trading Platform - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

まねきの部屋 GREAVA×初音ミク作ってもらいました。リンクへGO Maneki's room - Duration: 0:28.

Hello from Maneki's room

Today I just want to tell you That my friednd "T:two create" ( I was wrong XD )made Hatsune Miku version of Someiyoshino from GREAVA

ごめん ティートゥクリエイトだったww

Please check his or her channel XD Thank you♪

For more infomation >> まねきの部屋 GREAVA×初音ミク作ってもらいました。リンクへGO Maneki's room - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

ᴴᴰ Nina Needs To Go Full Episodes / Nina Needs To Go In English/ Cartoon Movies For Kids✔ #92 - Duration: 29:04.

me no can you choose the bathroom no I'm

okay mom so much no I bet all that snow

weighs a lot even more than 10 elephant

maybe even more than 20 Nina are you

sure you didn't need to go no I'm not

sure mom I need to go there are no

bathrooms on top of the mountains looks

like the closest bathroom is at the

bottom of the moment I didn't have to go

at the time of the mountains thank you

now you know it is so beautiful up here

let's take some pictures Nina needs to

go Nina and the closest bathroom is at

the bottom of the mouth perhaps I can be

of assistance that's all right mom the

bathrooms are really manage okay we'll

see you at the bottom all right leader

let's get you to the bottom of the

mountain

of course I can I'm

Oh

that's why I will always carry okay to

the bathroom

Oh

love moves inside let's go now I can

finally go because now I know don't oh I

love this place I know it like the back

of my hand it's my favorite story that

you dad if so mush up big buckets little

bucket Nina sweetie do you need to use

the bathroom nope you're sure you don't

need to use the bathroom oh yeah I'm

sure okay let's go find some faith

watering can of course this place has

everything follow me Nina here we are oh

it sure is a nice one yeah it is nice

but I need a bathroom I could use oh

right no worries I know exactly where it

is right down here or maybe not hmm ok I

see it the bathrooms

we're almost there Deana look at that

nificent craftsmanship okay let me make

where is the bathroom Dina climb up I

don't through the store when you get

just robbed a rubber doll is it past the

plumbing section I remember come on up

this way no this way

hey just the color I need it has to be

here somewhere if only there was a side

look the bathrooms that way okay wow

that's quite a bump we are looking for

yes I told you I knew where they were

never happen again because now I know I

can't wait to see the Gladys you're

going to love a new RV catechol it's

right pink it has a comfy bed and the

television y it even has a lovely bar

from inside look TV up room speaking of

which do you need to go Nina homie nope

I'm duplicated see a bright pink Kim

let's play I spy I'll go first I spy

with my little eye something that begins

with baby hmm what does it Phoebe pppp

no I know I know but it ready even right

now Oh sweetie the nearest rest stop is

still pretty far up the road we're not

getting anywhere don't worry Johnny pull

the car over yeah well if you're sure

see you at the rest stop call me when

you get there

hey that's why I always get it I doubt

Rella come along and

well that's unfortunate no problemo who

needs wheels when you have Sparky don't

worry darling we are gonna have a ball I

spy with my little eye something

beginning yeah oh but it's close hey I

got a bathroom you can you grantees

hello the breaking camper now get in

there before your box

don't wait it needs to go okay I go to

eat a shell on top in a flag over here

and remote on the outside in one bar

room I tap for the princess Nina sweetie

do you need to use the bathroom yep I'm

fine Nina remember to listen to your

body I am my body is saying me to feel

the shoe guru ok we need to monitor for

the mouth shall we pour water in low i

right oh don't worry my phone can find a

bathroom anywhere found it but as the

bathroom over here over there uh it's

way over there oh let's go doesn't look

like it we gotta go this way come on

Nina this way guys over here oh okay

Nina we gotta jump Keith Cuba overdo it

one two three go that must be the

bathroom Oh Nina sweetie I think these

are the longer

okay go to bit carried away nah no Beach

taxi at your service Oh Bom okay to the

bathroom

radical dude that will never happen

again because now I know don't wait to

go make it home under the best tea party

ever with my news enjoying the sparkly

party dress yeah we can't we can't wake

your way come on Frank let's go oh I do

hope i have an invite to the tea party

did you use the bathroom before we left

the house do you need to go then well

how about now yep I'm fine actually no

I'm at five I need to go right now okay

I guess we'll lose our place in line you

stay here I'm happy to take me yeah it's

me that's all right mom the bathrooms

are really far away I can manage

hope you darling

hold on tight we got

that's why I always get it right almost

there

oh sorry folks bars are closed for

cleaning closes bathrooms or downstairs

honey like i said i wrote my Nana

sweetie do you need to use the bathroom

nope I'm fine okay I'm helping out today

so I'll be right over there okay mom

once upon a time there was a brave

knight who sailed across a giant sea

rolled across a great lake and waded

across a big river to bat a huge dragon

sploosh lash flesh the night stomped

through the water oh then the fierce

dragon came out of his cave and he

stomped into the river tuna

but the night had a cordon he called out

all this water has reminded me that well

all right Frank I'm on it you mean if

anybody know the way to the bathroom Shh

need some help darlings Devon worry dear

we could handle this I'm so sorry but

this is a bathroom emergency khabar Tina

we're going to take the library spread

tangency vomity to visit secret scissors

by horses forgery wonders

oh yes you do right then that's the way

we're going

yeah you go the bathroom we can't let

that happen the end of the story is the

best club after the night found the

bathroom he felt much better and he said

that will never happen again cuz now I

know don't wait to go Oh patient in

London I feel like a king Nina do you

need to go no way I want to see the

Royal jewel the bathrooms are at the end

of the tour honey so if you have to go

then you should go now look at the

gargoyle is cool and I need to go hey

Nina let's do it excuse me pardon me

trying to come through I think we can

handle this thanks math to the bathroom

young mena lead the way me Anna

Thanks a pencil oh there's a way that's

why I always cool should I pull it in

now when you gotta go you're gonna go

happen again now I know don't wait to go

me that needs to go the best part about

camping is eating roasted marshmallows

wait sellouts for local rate to Rose

wash my body I think you can't wait to

use the bathroom who me I'm fine can't

wait to roast marshmallows can't wait oh

where is the bathroom I'm sorry sweetie

there are no bathrooms for miles we are

camping in the great outdoors I don't

get it you go in the forest Nina yeah

yeah no wait any price and a real toilet

I can't help you with the real toilet

but I bet we can find you some private

let's go here pardon me mr. Berg but I

need some privacy this is a good spot so

why mr. beaver how about you here's

looking at me

perfect now you can go no hey little

wizard are you gonna sit there all day I

know where to go follow me everywhere we

go there are you see here comes in lieu

hello darling now pudding you go back to

the camp I'll take care of this well ok

see you back at the campsite you really

gotta go but all the animals are

watching me haha those animals are going

to help us

here you go Mina your very own bathroom

toilet for me well Nina if we're gonna

see lots of animals we are gonna need a

not who I yes thank you all right what

animal shall we see first how about a

faster a bathroom it's not an animal I

meant bathroom as an e not needs one

nope not me okay Wow you need to go

right now right honey just follow me

kids nobody knows maps like dad does and

we're here I really gotta go oh no

worries Tina dad will find you a bath

can I be of any assistance buckle up and

off we go okay see you there

hold on tight dear take some pictures of

the tallest animals on earth we're in no

rush it's time for operation zero that's

why I always carry an umbrella

recognized we need your help direction

to the bathroom please things pretty

butterfly all right give up our phones

we go

Wow

nicely done never happen again because

now I know don't ever there's a super

cruel ruler total turbo super

slaughtering take your teacher with you

huh okay oh wait Nina do you need to use

the bathroom first nope no time for that

I'm ready to slide let's go Frank I got

the biggest one more cool well I wonder

who gets to measure waterside I do it

that'd be a cool job annina give me Tom

you know do you need to go no I bet I'd

be the first one to a measurement person

and Vanina you really look like you need

to go Frank I know I don't age so I

think you do toe do

ok I do need to go I know it

sorry so much water no backers anywhere

don't worry

we'll never get through hello dollies

open

the bathroom is right behind you I know

no running that will never happen again

because now I know don't wait neither

needs to go oh the school play I always

cry at these things my big snappy

lobster and my craggy little rock that

needs to use the bathroom bang I'm just

a little nervous I'm supposed to say

something like that's your line me the

course the bear ok let's get you out of

this costume ok it's a garden do minutes

everyone pardon me do you mind holding

the show so my daughter can take a quick

bathroom Frank take your sister to the

bathroom what's a show starts in two

minutes drink fine come on Nina let's go

hmm I'll bells I'll slide you go first

break I really need to go hello darling

Frank pop it why don't you get ready for

the ships hey fiancé's mean I Lydia

let's get you to the Roll quotes it Raju

will never happen again DK don't worry

the show won't go on no Joe it's time

we are you made it I'm a bit dizzy mom I

didn't know you were coming oh never

miss a chance to see a show it reminds

me of my days on the stage inna your

line is now lado don't wait to go well

then I if I were a cow I wanna be a cow

hey I guess so they're kind of cute Nina

do you need to use the bathroom thanks

I'm fine okay let me know if you need to

mmm if I work out my cow named be cute

ikaw ya mean of the cow MooMoo maybe a

goonie visa bathroom mom kind of duty in

just a second sweetie okay better that

way let's go

scheana needs to go well I just came

from the bathroom follow me neither Shh

oh no see this is the quiet Carmina all

we have to be very quiet Wow hello

darling I couldn't take me I don't know

how will you get past all these

suitcases

oh that's why I always get some Rilla

there you go Nina a ball from thanks

Nana

For more infomation >> ᴴᴰ Nina Needs To Go Full Episodes / Nina Needs To Go In English/ Cartoon Movies For Kids✔ #92 - Duration: 29:04.

-------------------------------------------

How to Draw Starfire Robin Raven characters Teen Titans Go colorful - color for kids - Duration: 10:24.

...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét