Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily what to watch Nov 30 2018

Oh, hey Lincoln. What's up?

Not much Durk! How about you?

Not much. I haven't seen you in a bit.

Yeah. Actually, I have been worrying a little bit, I've been a little scared.

Oh really? What scares you?

Well, not much, but I've just been worrying about Moon Day

Why have you been worrying about Moon Day?

What if it's not as good as it could be?

Well, y'know, we all just have to do our part, and try to make sure it's good, and hold other people accountable

and try to make sure other people do their part.

Oh, well I guess when you put it that way, there's a lot less to be worried about, because I think everyone's doing great.

Yeah, I think so too.

Hey guys!

Hey, what's up Mark? We were just talking about scary stuff!

I think scary stuff is cool!

I used to be scared of

Spiders

Hats

Artichokes

Racecars

Evisceration

but now I'm only scared of being lonely and people who aren't good or cool.

Well, yeah, that just makes sense.

There're lots of people that it's ok to be scared of even if they seem good.

Yeah, lots of people are scared of me, but it's ok because then I become friends with them. I just seem scary.

I know what you mean. I have several friends, including you guys, that seemed scary when I met you, but you're cool!

Yeah, it's ok to think scary things are cool!

But some things you should be afraid of.

Yep. Alright, well it was good talking to you guys. I'll see you later.

Bye.

Buh-bye

Bye

For more infomation >> Fear | Durk and Friends - cool and fun videos to watch! - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

New Horror Movies to Watch Right Now || Weekend Watch - Duration: 3:04.

- Hi. - Hi.

Oh, I totally missed it there.

- Hi. - Hi.

I'm Michael.

- And I'm John.

- This is the "Weekend Watch Guide."

- Where we tell you what to watch this weekend.

(laughter)

She gets so excited like a puppy.

(tranquil music)

- So this weekend's actually a really dope weekend

to check out some really cool thrillers,

or thriller musicals.

Like "Anna and the Apocalypse."

- This movie is really interesting because

it's the first ever zombie Christmas musical?

Yeah, I said that right.

- In November.

It's not December.

It's early.

- You know, it's a horror comedy movie.

So it's kind of like "Shaun of the Dead"

(tense music)

meets "La La Land."

- ♪ You got the invitation. ♪

- ♪ You got the right address. ♪

- With all your slasher friends killing zombies.

(screaming)

- Oh no. - What?

- Justin Bieber's a zombie.

- So, important question:

How would you survive a zombie apocalypse?

- Look, I'm gonna be real with you,

I don't think I would.

So, I think I would just like,

make the most of my time left.

- And do what?

- I would get some Taco Bell,

a steak, maybe a light salad as an appetizer.

Another steak, the graham cracker fro-yo

with the Cinnamon Toast Crunch on top,

and then maybe like a beverage.

- You done?

- I think this movie's (laughs) actually really cute.

I mean look, it's so silly.

You have the cliche of the zombie movie.

Cliche musical movie.

It's just so all unrealistic, but I love it.

And I cannot wait to see it.

- And it's different.

I think audiences are looking

always for something different.

- Yup. - And why not around

the holiday times, throw in some zombies,

throw in some gore, and throw in a musical.

- Go watch "Anna and the Apocalypse."

We'll be there.

- Sing your hearts out. - John will be a zombie.

I'll be eating the popcorn,

purchased from the concession stand.

If a zombie comedy is not your thing this weekend,

you could also check out like,

a true, die-hard horror movie,

"The Possession of Hannah Grace."

(dramatic music)

(voice drowned out by music)

- Stop.

- [John] This movie stars Shay Mitchell

from "Pretty Little Liars,"

who plays a police officer just out of rehab,

who is now working at a city morgue.

But little does she know that all the

crazy things happen whilst at this job.

- Let's talk about the cinematography.

It's dark, it's ominous,

she's in a morgue.

And the nature of this job

is like A) she just got out of rehab,

but she's working in a place alone with dead people.

So that's just kind of like. (tense horror music)

(shudders)

- [John] This sh*t is scary.

If I was alone on night shift at the morgue,

yeah, I wouldn't be doing anything

but hiding in a closet playing my Candy Crush.

- You still play Candy Crush?

(sad trombone)

- Don't bother.

- OK, we'll talk about that later.

'Cause really there's so many other games.

- Fans of "The Exorcist" will love this movie,

because we're really seeing a modern,

updated version of possession of a young girl.

And it's really different because the body

this time shows up dead and we think the demon's gone,

but oh no, she's still there.

- That's a curveball.

(dramatic music)

(whining)

- But, I think what's interesting

is that we're well past Halloween now, right?

And horror is still going strong.

This is like horror holiday season.

- Well it's like,

you know, the horror some people feel when

they have to go home for the holidays.

- Ah, yes.

I know that very well.

- Yeah, I don't.

'Cause they make really good food at home.

- So, that's it for today's episode

of "Weekend Watch Guide."

- Bye.

(upbeat jazz music)

- Need any more recommendations?

Make sure to subscribe to "The Daily Hit."

- Bye.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét