Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily make Nov 29 2018

How To Make Short Film

Film - কিভাবে প্রফেশনালি শর্ট ফিল্ম বানাবেন

Make Vlog, Song, Story, Drama (Like Pro).

In This Video I am going to show you how to make professional looking short film, drama,

Vlog, Song, Story etc look like professional or film industry.

This video actullay I sharing some strategy for making more powerful look like boss film.

Bangla film making Tutorial। how to short size for film making। types of camera shots.

For more infomation >> How To Make Short Film - কিভাবে প্রফেশনালি শর্ট ফিল্ম বানাবেন - Make Vlog, Song, Drama (Like Pro) - Duration: 16:14.

-------------------------------------------

tutorial on how to make this beautiful white beaded necklace - Duration: 12:40.

tutorial on how to make this beautiful white beaded necklace

For more infomation >> tutorial on how to make this beautiful white beaded necklace - Duration: 12:40.

-------------------------------------------

Make sure to do this before selling your phone - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Make sure to do this before selling your phone - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make $30 Per Hour Just BY WATCHING VIDEOS Online EASY 2019 - Duration: 11:18.

Hello everyone, my name is John Smith.

and welcome to the "Work From Home Jobs" channel

your number 1 YouTube Channel to learn about work from home jobs

affiliate marketing, how to make money online

how to make money from home, passive income, and more!

Be sure to click the link in the description below,

for my number one "work from home job" and "making money online"

recommendation

By clicking the link, you will learn how to make a lot

of money from home and GET PAID DAILY!

Enjoy the video and subscribe to our channel.

work from home jobs, how to make money online, Justin bryant, Gillian Perkins, Big mark, tyler pratt, Angie Nelson, tylerpratt, jay brown, lovely lasean, franklin hatchett, homemadeentrepreneur, ways to make money online, work from home, online jobs, working from home, home based business, make $30 per hour just by watching videos online, make money watching videos online, how to make money watching videos, how to make money watching youtube videos, make money online just watching videos online, earn money watching videos online, earn money by watching videos on youtube, watching video, earn money online watching video, work from home, how to make money online, make money online, earn money online, make money, ways to make money

For more infomation >> How To Make $30 Per Hour Just BY WATCHING VIDEOS Online EASY 2019 - Duration: 11:18.

-------------------------------------------

ভেজিটেবল ব্রেড রোল | How To Make Vegetable Bread Roll | Bread Roll Recipe | পাউরুটি রোল রেসিপি 2019 - Duration: 4:52.

tech news

For more infomation >> ভেজিটেবল ব্রেড রোল | How To Make Vegetable Bread Roll | Bread Roll Recipe | পাউরুটি রোল রেসিপি 2019 - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

Custom Usable Artwork For The Family To Enjoy ~ Make Your Photos A Clock! - Duration: 1:57.

Clocks by UsClock.net provide a great work of usable art for the family and promotional

solution for business owners.

Many business owners buy promotional products like lanyards, pens and notepads however many

times those products aren't used, and when they are used they have a very short lifespan

and eventually are thrown away and forgotten along with your brand.

You also never want to forget you & your family's achievements, favorite pets or favorite memories.

With Usclock.net you can cherish those memories for a lifetime in a beautiful clock display

that people will want to look at.

These are perfect for a family room, dining area, or man cave.

Our clock measures 14 inches in diameter.

The outer lens is made from high quality optical lexan held in place with 3 removable rivets.

It is scratch resistant and won't fade or discolor over time.

The advertising face is cut out by a CNC router and the image is created with a UV dried computer

controlled printing process that will last for many years to come.

The replaceable 22 watt fluorescent circuline bulb is housed within durable plastic body

and has a corded on/off switch.

The clock mechanism is a battery operated quartz movement powered by one double AA battery.

Simply send us your high-resolution photo with any other additional information you

want like names and dates.

Companies interested in advertising their products have found they make a unique gift

for their top customers or simply a creative space for a company logo, website or phone

number.

It's that simple to have a company branded or family clock that can last a lifetime.

For more infomation >> Custom Usable Artwork For The Family To Enjoy ~ Make Your Photos A Clock! - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft:CAN TRENTON MAKE IT OUT OF THE CAVE?-Part 3 - Duration: 25:35.

Love you Sam<3

He likes you a lot alyssa,treat him right :)

For more infomation >> Minecraft:CAN TRENTON MAKE IT OUT OF THE CAVE?-Part 3 - Duration: 25:35.

-------------------------------------------

About to Make Pickleball History | Selkirk Sport - Duration: 1:10.

("About to Get Crazy" by Oh the Larceny)

- I need to feel confident coming into the tournament.

- I really dedicate 100% of myself.

- So competitive.

♪ I think that I should warn you ♪

♪ There's something 'bout to change ♪

♪ We're standing at the border ♪

♪ Where history is made ♪

♪ We're cranking up the lights now ♪

♪ So everyone can see ♪

♪ It's all happening right now ♪

♪ We're gonna make you believe ♪

♪ It's about to get crazy ♪

♪ It's about to go down ♪

♪ It's about to get crazy ♪

♪ It's gonna be loud ♪

♪ This is our house ♪

♪ We do what we wanna ♪

♪ We'll blow the roof up ♪

♪ Everybody's coming ♪

♪ It's about to get crazy ♪

♪ It's about to go down ♪

♪ It's about to go down ♪

For more infomation >> About to Make Pickleball History | Selkirk Sport - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Pecan-Crusted Chicken Cutlets By Rachael - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> How To Make Pecan-Crusted Chicken Cutlets By Rachael - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make a Rudolph Lollipop | Sophie's World - Duration: 2:33.

hi I'm Sophie and welcome to my world today I've got a little sweet treat

that's super fun to make and super fun to eat and I have to give a shout out to

Sarah from athriftymom for this adorable little Rudolph Tootsie Pop I'm going to

show you how to make it right now for this project you'll need a Tootsie Pop a

brown pipe cleaner googly eyes a hot glue gun setup and a red pom-pom bead or

jewel the first thing we're gonna do is take our pipe cleaner lay it underneath

the stick of the Tootsie Pop halfway and fold it in half and give it a good twist

make it nice and tight now on either side we're gonna bend up the pipe

cleaner and bend it over so that you make like a little zigzag shape there

then you want to fold the pipe cleaner back on itself twist it around the bend

just once then come down and make like the letter F and just fold that extra

edge back so that it's a little shorty

to make the antler so once again fold it up crook it over fold it back give it a

little wraparound fold it down make the letter F now you just add the eyes and

the nose and you're all done so I'm gonna add a little bloop of glue right

there for the nose and two little bloops of glue for the eyes

and there's our friend Rudolph so there you have it a little Rudolph that would

be perfect in anybody's stocking for more great ideas check us out at

sophie-world.com and thank you Sarah from athriftymom for sharing your idea of

this little Tootsie Pop Rudolph

For more infomation >> How to Make a Rudolph Lollipop | Sophie's World - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

How to make money online as a teenager at home! - Duration: 8:33.

- Hey I'm sitting here with my daughter Makayla

and we're gonna do a little bit of a different

video this time around.

And how it's gonna go is I'm actually going to be

interviewing her about how she was able to sell over

100 thousand dollars as a thirteen-year-old.

That was the first six figures that she made.

And so I've got my list of questions right here

so that we can pick her brain to find out

how she made this a reality.

Are you ready Makayla?

- So ready.

(upbeat music)

♪ The best day of our lives ♪

♪ It's gonna be ♪

♪ It's gonna be ♪

♪ It's gonna be ♪

♪ The best day of our lives ♪

♪ It's gonna be the best day of our lives ♪

- You guys like our matching shirts?

Like we totally planned it.

(laughter) - We really did.

- Alright so Makayla first off tell us about your store.

Your online store.

What's it called?

Give us a little background of that.

- So my store is called iScarf2 with like the number two.

And we sell scarves online.

I started this when I was 13 years old.

We sold over 100 thousand dollars

in our first nine months.

It was pretty crazy.

I didn't quite understand how much money that

was at first until we broke it down into babysitting hours

and it finally made sense to me.

- Okay, now you mentioned "we".

So will you explain to everybody what the "we" is?

- So my sister actually helped with this.

She is not here with us right now.

- She's at Lagoon with her friends.

(laughs) - Yep.

- So Makayla what were kinda your roles between--

what did you focus on and what did Bridges focus on?

- So I did more of like the actual marketing kind of thing.

I reached out to influencers,

I talked to the manufacturers,

I did all the marketing stuff and getting the products.

And she took the pictures,

she named them and did everything like that.

- Yeah so Makayla was more front end,

Bridges was more of the back end.

- Yep.

- And it's kinda their personalities too.

Makayla is very outgoing.

Not afraid to be on a stage.

and Bridges-- she's a little bit more reserved in public.

Like she doesn't wanna get on a stage.

With her friends she's crazy loud.

(laughs) - Yes.

- So it kinda just fit their personalities pretty well

and they just fell into their own little groove.

Okay so tell me,

what is your favorite thing about selling online?

- My boss.

(laughs)

I'm the boss so she's pretty fantastic.

(laughter)

- She's got a lot of humility here.

- Yes I do.

(laughter)

- Okay what's the worst thing about selling online?

- So when we first started we actually didn't get

paid at first because we weren't selling anything.

So that was hard not getting money right away

for all the hard work we were putting in.

But then once we got it started and everything

was working smoothly the money did come in

and we got paid lots.

- Lots.

(laughter)

What do your friends say about this whole thing

that just happened or that has been happening for years?

- Most of them don't actually understand what it is.

Like they understand that I sell products.

They understand that I sell scarves online.

But they don't really know like the whole thing

that went into it.

A few of them do cause I have a few friends

who are also entrepreneurs.

But yeah.

- So if you had to do it again Makayla,

what would you do differently?

- I'd probably pick a product that was

trending throughout the whole year.

'Cause scarves are like big selling in the winter,

but not so much in the summer.

So like right now we are trying to sell them

but it's kinda hard to push a scarf in the summer

when it's too hot to wear a scarf.

And you wear--

So yeah.

Just pick something that's more fall,

spring, summer, and winter friendly.

- That makes sense. Okay.

And how do you balance this business with

school and friends and church activities

and just being a teenager?

- So I usually work on the weekends or like

a half an hour here or there.

I did have to take a year off for band.

My high school had the opportunity

to go to the Macy's parade last year.

So I had to put my business on hold while I put

all of my time, energy, effort, tears, blood, sweat,

everything into band. (laughter)

It was so much fun though.

I enjoyed it.

- That's another thing.

Just side note as a parent.

With her doing this business

we still needed to let her be a kid.

And of course I'm an entrepreneur and I'm like

no just keep going with the business.

But it was really good for me to step back,

let her do her band thing cause she learned quite a bit.

And now I mean she's super excited

about the business world again.

Right? - Yep.

(laughter)

Yep!

- Oh, how did you ship it all?

- My sister and I.

We did a lot of it ourselves.

But like during Black Friday and all the busy times,

fourth quarter all that,

we invited some friends over.

I did have to fire one or two of my friends

cause they weren't moving fast enough.

They weren't,

I guess, time efficient.

But most of them were good.

I enjoyed working with them.

(laughs)

- How did you know what to sell?

How did you know that you wanted to sell scarves?

- So it was kind of like the trending thing at the time.

I personally am usually very cold except for right now.

But I am usually cold and so I figured the scarf

would be a perfect thing to keep me warm,

keep other people warm,

but it was also trendy in the winter time

that would work and it would sell lots.

- Good.

And it did sell lots.

- And it did sell lots.

(laughter)

- How many scarves did you sell?

- Over 21 thousand scarves.

- That's amazing.

That makes me so happy.

(laughs)

Her business is in the homes of--

I mean people ordered multiples right.

But even if we chop it to a third.

Ten,

no seven thousand homes.

That's pretty cool.

Where did you get your money to start

Makayla, at thirteen years old?

(laughter)

- I did have to take out a wonderful small loan

from my dear mother

(laughter)

and father.

- How much money did you have in your

bank account when you started?

- Like a quarter.

(laughter)

- She was rolling in the dough.

- I was making bank.

- Do you remember how much the loan was for?

- A couple hundred dollars.

- Yeah.

- But if I were to do it again I would

not take a loan because they made me pay interest.

(laughter)

I would go work somewhere else and make the money

like babysitting or mowing lawns or

shoveling snow or something and make that money there.

(laughter)

And then do it.

- Are you still selling scarves

or what are you currently selling right now?

- I am still selling scarves.

They are still up and going.

I am actually working on a course to help

young teens, tweens, younger children

how to start selling products online.

Making it an easy, simple process for them.

I put some other products online

and we sold 26 of them.

So I made

a little over 500 dollars this morning.

- That's pretty cool

(laughs) - Yeah.

- We hope you like this interview.

Makayla and I have had fun.

This summer she's been home

and been coming down to the office

or just hanging out with me so it's been really fun.

I'm excited to see what she does in the future.

And you'll see her more on Facebook lives

sharing her experience with you.

And telling her story on how she made this her reality.

So if you're interested in building your e-commerce

business just like Makayla has done,

there's links up above or links down below.

Whatever social platform you are on

to find out the three secrets

that helped her make that a reality.

I've taught it to my sister.

I've taught it to my friends.

And I've taught it to thousands of women

and a handful of men

to make this process happen.

And it has become their reality.

So sign up, sign up.

- Sign up.

- What do they need to do Makayla?

- Sign up.

- Sign up. (laughter)

Alright we'll see you guys later.

- Bye. - Bye.

♪ The best day of our lives ♪

♪ It's gonna be ♪

♪ It's gonna be ♪

For more infomation >> How to make money online as a teenager at home! - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

This Facebook Group Has One Goal: Make Sure Every Child In The County Gets A Gift - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> This Facebook Group Has One Goal: Make Sure Every Child In The County Gets A Gift - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a balloon monkey - Duration: 6:47.

hi I'm balloon artist Barak Dagan

and today I'm gonna show you

how to make a balloon monkey

so in order to make a balloon monkey I'm gonna use a purple violet balloon

normally I know most of the people would use brown balloon here

I don't like brown balloons so much I think purple would be happier

so I took this balloon and I inflated it

leaving about five fingers of uninflated balloon at the end

now I'm gonna make a loop twist a small one

of course I'm going to take the nozzle and I'm gonna pass it through the loop twist here

now I'm going to take

a three fingers bubble a very soft one

and I'm gonna make another same size loop twist

now this is important you have to keep on holding this loop twist

and this part of the balloon

otherwise it will come undone

now I'm going to duplicate this bubble

I'm gonna make another three fingers very soft bubble here

and I'm gonna lock this twist here right into the twist of the loop twist here

yes I'm still holding this loop-twist here otherwise it will come undone

now I'm gonna make two pinch-twists out of these two bubbles here

I'm gonna grab them and twist them together

okay?

okay now you have two big pinch-twists here

and two small loop-twists

now I'm going to place the ears in the right position

so it's gonna be just like this

a pinch-twist in the middle and two loop-twists

let's make the green tree

out of a green balloon

so I'm gonna make a pinch twist

and then three big loop-twists

one

two

three

now let's make a small bubble for the neck of the monkey

and a loop twist

and then let's make a bubble for the body of the monkey and then another loop-twist

now let's take the green tree and pass it through the two of the loop-twists

one

and two

now let's grab a white balloon

and make two round bubbles for the eyes of the monkey

one

two

let's tie them together

take the nozzle and pass it through between the two bubbles

make a knot and cut off the excess

and now I'm going to twist this part of the balloon

right between the two loop twists

let's bend the tail

and now let's draw the face of the monkey

so there you have the monkey

so I hope you enjoy this tutorial

and if you would like to enjoy more balloon art

and great tutorials

please check my website

and please like this video and subscribe to my channel

and I'll see you soon

For more infomation >> How to make a balloon monkey - Duration: 6:47.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a Airplane car - Aeroplane car - Duration: 5:05.

For more infomation >> How to make a Airplane car - Aeroplane car - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Pavlova🍰 簡單易做澳洲蛋糕Pavlova👩🏼‍🍳🍰 (English / Chinese Subtitles) - Duration: 6:38.

It should not fall down

Hey! Do you want to try it?

You can do it.

If it doesn't fall down when it's reversed, then it's stiff enough.

It's very adventurous. I am really scared.

Today I will make a very special cake.

But I am not teaching you

Because I am not good at it

But I have a very good master, she is...

My daughter Rachel

Rachel loves to make cakes since childhood.

How old were you when you started?

Maybe 6

A 6-year-old should not know a lot of words

I don't know how she learned to make cakes.

How to read recipes

But she really did it for many years.

There should be some tricks to teach us now.

What cake do we make today?

Pavlova

What is Pavlova? It is a very popular cake in Australia.

Often sold in cake shops

Let's look at the ingredients first

It seems very simple, only these

What are they?

We have 4 egg whites, with egg yolk scooped out.

But we won't use it, keep it for dinner.

We have corn flour, vanilla extract, granulated sugar

We're gonna start with the egg whites.

Add some sugar

Just a little first

We're gonna blend it again.

La la la la Sing a happy song

La la la la Sing the whole day long.

Add all in

You can feel the sugar.

You can touch it. Feel that there is sugar inside.

Yes

Can really feel the sugar

This cake doesn't rely on baking soda or leaven (yeast) to make it into a cake.

What does it use? Air

Yes, it is by air

The Bible says,

1 Corinthians 5:6b-7

Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump?

Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump

since you truly are unleavened.

For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us

This dough is really a new lump.

It turns out that it is possible to make cake without leaven (yeast).

It must be very biblical

Have a look!

We must be like it, without any leaven.

What is the leaven?

It's sin.

Sin can't stay.

Not at all.

Since you believed in Jesus, you have repented.

Don't do bad things again.

It should be stiff to a point where you can put it over your head.

And it shouldn't fall out.

Hey! Do you want to try it? You can do it.

She said that if it is reversed over your head and it does not fall out .

It's stiff enough.

Very adventurous. I'm so scared.

OK, it doesn't fall out! Success!

Corn flour

All? All

Then a few drops of vanilla.

It's Ok to add more?

Yeah, it's good.

Master, am I doing Ok?

You are doing well. You are doing great.

Can you pls. pour it in? OK

Interesting

I don't like baking.

This gene should not have come from me.

It should be from her grandmother.

Grandma likes baking too.

I love you, grandma!

Make a little dent in the middle.

Like a belly button.

Round it up. Done!

Looks good!

We can go now.

We have put it in the oven.

Look!

It's adjusted from 150 degrees to 130 degrees.

It's approximately 130 degrees.

Is it beautiful?

Next, we will decorate it.

We have whipping cream.

Would you pls. help me?

Squeeze all in.

Add an unspecified amount of icing sugar.

While she's making the cream,

how about we think about whether we still have any bad habits?

Or is there any sin that has not been removed?

Not abandoned?

Don't mess up!

There are some sins that you think are tiny, not harmful.

It doesn't matter.

Like slandering,

Angry with people, losing temper.

But these are not good

because they will grow bigger.

Just like how a little leaven can make a big lump.

The Chinese also have a saying:

"If you steal a needle when you're young, then you might steal a gold bar when you're old."

Sin begins with a small one.

It will get bigger and bigger.

The more you commit, the more wrong you are.

So don't try even a small one.

When others tempt you to do little bad things, don't do it.

Not only will you get more and more fallen, you will be addicted!

For some sins, you think you can't handle.

You need someone to help.

You can ask the church brothers and sisters for help.

But in the end you've got to pray.

The Holy Spirit will help you.

He will give you strength and remind you.

But you also have to make up your mind to stop sinning again.

Quickly go to Jesus to confess your sin and repent.

Don't sin again.

Jesus has already sacrificed himself for you.

We must be completely new when we are a new creation (in Christ).

Clean, pure , white and holy.

Add some cream on it.

Then add some strawberries and it's done.

Ok, let's try this cake.

It's really like marshmallow

Like the filling of a barbecued marshmallow,

So interesting! the center is marshmallow

Crispy meringue on the side.

The top layer is cream.

Super yummy!

If you are my friend, I will definitely treat you with this.

Rachel's friends too.

For more infomation >> How to Make Pavlova🍰 簡單易做澳洲蛋糕Pavlova👩🏼‍🍳🍰 (English / Chinese Subtitles) - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

How do you make a living as a Maine humorist for 40 years? Ask Tim Sample - Duration: 6:49.

For more infomation >> How do you make a living as a Maine humorist for 40 years? Ask Tim Sample - Duration: 6:49.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Walls POP With Paneling | Nestrs - Duration: 9:22.

hey guys so we're here at Lowe's getting ready to shop for our new project how to

make your walls pop let's go

okay I bet you thought this is the same day it is not it's a new day but a week

later but we got all those materials we bought at Lowe's in the garage and we're

about to put this awesome situation together and it's snowing it's snowing

let's go inside okay we're inside and we've already done some work so we want to

make one of our Airbnbs more Instagramable we want to make a wall

that wows like make it pop we were thinking something with paneling but not

as paneling as you know it know and in the past we've done temporary wallpaper

we've done full paneling and of course you can always make a wall pop with

paint but we want to do something a little more artistic and you really love

your Sputnik and sea urchin situations so we're trying to do a likeness of that

through panel through with wood yeah so let me show you what we're doing

let's see okay so we've laid it out kind on the floor all right

so actually if you see the blue tape that would represent

you see the blue tape that would represent the walls of the space I hope

you can see it and then if you see the green tape that is a closet door and

then this is our bed frame

you can do this on graph paper you can do this on the computer but it was kind of nice and like we

didn't know how this was gonna look for us like lay it out and like just see so

we originally sketched this out and let me see here now you see the closet door

the headboard isn't in the sketch but we wanted to place the starburst or the

sputnik's around the headboard so that it kind of fills the wall now Sarah how

are we painting these okay so this whole thing is inspired by the way the Airbnb

bedroom looks right now there's a really pretty green pillow and the on the bed I

want to put that on the wall and then we're gonna paint the sputnik's

this really cool gold paint that is offered by Valspar it's actually

two-step process so it's very fancy I think it's gonna look amazing simple but

amazing big awesome different yet easy to do big impact so Lowe's gave us some

really cool tools that we get to showcase on this project what we get

Sarah we got a jigsaw we got an orbital sander

we got a level and we gotta a new shop vac so we can get this garage

back to where it was if you haven't seen us create the garage you see now check

out that video it's pretty baller she's right about that now we kind of got

started here there's just a few dozen laying it out singing yeah so some

finishing touches we got to do the circles yeah and get painting get using

that jigsaw that sander on the wall let's get started

all we have left is to paint the pieces of wood with this two-step process by

Valspar and that's it so we'll see you on install day all

right so we are in the middle of finishing this wall and you guys it's never

as easy as you think it's going to be i'm just trying to be real it's turning out nice

yeah there's gonna be some touch-ups and some caulking that we're gonna have to

measure so it's a day project I was hoping it was gonna be like a half-day

project anyway we're moving along okay here's we have to think about if you

want your wall to really pop so we decided to encompass the entire wall

which is something you can do or not do it's up to you we also decided to do a

color on the wall that is different from the rest of the room which is your

typical accent wall and on top of that we threw metallic gold paint onto a

3-dimensional piece of wood planking right so it pops like with the different

finish and with it coming off the wall right yeah so those are some different

things you can think about if you want your wall to pop let's talk paint colors for

this project we decided to use Valspar Signature which is an amazing line

of paint it actually covers pretty well I went with a dark green so it could be a big

contrast the white walls that are next to it

this is called germinating green okay and then for this situation Valspar has

this architectural line of paint you can get different textures you can do

plaster we decided to use their brilliant metal line which is baller

you do a base coat first we did two coats of that and then you can either

spray on the top coat which is like metallic-y or if you use a thinner nap

so quarter inch nap it'll make it really smooth and shiny and amazing and pretty

and get you this situation okay Nick's going to talk about the wood and what kind

we used and like what inspired it so Nick okay let's talk about materials and

design we used select pine on this project great straight boards are

something that you're going to want to look for in the store so make sure that

everything is straight and true however that's not gonna save you from the walls

if your walls are wavy so you're gonna have to account for that as well so

bring some shims just in case now as far as the design is concerned we were

basing this off or inspired I should say by the sea urchins that were originally

on the wall but it just it didn't fill the space and we wanted to kind of keep

that same type of archetype alive so but I also wanted to keep it simple so we

weren't too detailed and here all day long but so we didn't kept simple

we kept 45-degree angles and really just messed with the thickness one by threes

and one by twos so you have a hierarchy of your pieces of wood and then of

course we used a hole saw hole saw cutter to finish off the ends

to give it a nice kind of well I guess a little more creative feel to it to the

space but use your imagination there are no rules on this so if you want to go

bigger smaller more complex have fun with it so we're gonna finish this last

burst we are almost done and it's been a long day so next let me see you it'll be

done it'll be beautiful we're really excited oh yeah

we did it it looks really good it may have taken us a little longer than we

thought per usual but we totally recommend you

having fun with paint and wood paneling make those walls

pop make walls that wow have fun we want to thank Lowes who sponsoring this video

and for other great Lowe's videos check out their link also if you want to know

any of the tools or products that we used in this video check out the links

below yeah and then follow us over on Instagram we are on there daily being

weird and crazy yeah at @nestrs and we'll see you next time bye

For more infomation >> How To Make Walls POP With Paneling | Nestrs - Duration: 9:22.

-------------------------------------------

How to make an Image Background Transparent in PowerPoint 2016 - Duration: 1:01.

How to make an Image Background Transparent in PowerPoint 2016

How to make an Image Background Transparent in PowerPoint 2016

How to make an Image Background Transparent in PowerPoint 2016

For more infomation >> How to make an Image Background Transparent in PowerPoint 2016 - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

How to make DOS prints darker - Duration: 0:31.

Print from DOS to LPT1:

Print preview with "Courier New"

Choose a darker font, like "aSwIt Mono 437"

Print from DOS to LPT1: again

The second one is darker

Download the free 30 days trial: https://www.Printfil.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét