Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily go! Nov 29 2018

Pokemon Go's next Community Day kicks off on Friday, November 30, at 1 PM Pacific, but

unlike most Community Days which only take place over the course of a single day, this

one goes all weekend.

The upcoming weekend gives players the chance to capture all of the previously featured

Pokemon.

That means Pokemon like Pikachu, Eevee, and Beldum will appear in greater numbers.

Likewise, you'll have another opportunity to learn the special community day-exclusive

moves.

Niantic is also offering a handful of in-game bonuses during the weekend, which will only

be available during a three-hour window that varies depending on your region.

This time, you'll get the chance at double XP and Stardust, in addition to double Incubator

effectiveness.

You can see your region's three-hour window on GameSpot dot com.

This community event runs from November 30 at 1 PM Pacific to December 2 at 11 PM Pacific.

Now that's it for this story, but be sure to stay tuned to GameSpot for more Pokemon

Go news, including the latest on events and more.

I'm Mat Paget and this was your GameSpot News Update.

For more infomation >> Pokemon Go's December Community Day Showcases Every Previously-Featured Pokemon - GS News Update - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu - Power Plant/Catching Zapdos - Duration: 19:06.

For the TM Thunder Fast forward to 3:55 in the video.

Furthermore, This video's audio is a little static written but i still wanted to release it anyway.

FAST FOWARD To 7:00 for the entire battle and capture with ZAPDOS!

For more infomation >> Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu - Power Plant/Catching Zapdos - Duration: 19:06.

-------------------------------------------

John and Chrissy Go Caroling - A Legendary Christmas with John and Chrissy (Highlight) - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> John and Chrissy Go Caroling - A Legendary Christmas with John and Chrissy (Highlight) - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal's Europa League tie against FC Vorskla will go ahead despite doubts - Duration: 4:24.

 Arsenal's UEFA Europa League clash against FC Vorskla this evening will go ahead

 The group stage tie was plunged into chaos after Tuesday's announcement from UEFA that the game had been switched from Poltava to Kiev

 The decision was taken in response to parts of Ukraine being placed under martial law by president Petro Poroshenko due to the increased political tension in the county with neighbouring Russia

 A statement said: "UEFA's Emergency Panel has today taken the decision to relocate FC Vorskla Poltava's UEFA Europa League group stage match against Arsenal FC from the city of Poltava, following the introduction of martial law into certain regions in Ukraine

 "The match will now take place at the Olimpiyskiy Stadium in Kiev on Thursday 29 November at 18:55CET

 "UEFA will continue to monitor and assess the security situation in Ukraine in the coming days before making any decision on potentially relocating other matches

"  Although Poltava does not sit in one of the areas that had been placed under martial law, the fact that Kharkiv has been included has forced the rethink - due to city's airport being used by many of the travelling fans who are set to go to the game

 Around 500 Arsenal fans are expected to have made the trip, with some having already arrived in Poltava for the game

They are now faced with a 200-mile journey west to Kiev for the rearranged fixture - with tickets already issued for the game in Poltava expected to be accepted at the Olimpiyskiy Stadium

 Arsenal insisted that the wellbeing of their fans is a 'top priority' and that talks are continuing with UEFA to ensure they they get to the match safely

The club have also been emaIling, texting and calling all travelling fans keeping them up to date with the latest developments

 A statement released by Arsenal on Wednesday morning said: "Following the decision to move our match against FC Vorskla to Kiev we're working with UEFA and local authorities

 "The safety and welfare of our travelling fans is a top priority and we are in direct contact with the majority of the supporters who have made the trip

We will update with further information as soon as possible."  The late change is venue caught Arsenal out, with some club staff having also travelled early to set up base in Poltava ahead of the squad's expected arrival on Wednesday

 They also had to make the four-hour journey to Kiev - with the team due to arrive in the capital early on Wednesday evening

 The original plan was for the squad to fly out in the morning to Kharkiv before taking a two-hour coach ride to Poltava, where they were due to train at the Butovsky Vorskla Stadium on Wednesday evening

 But the venue changed forced a rethink, with Arsenal instead training at London Colney on Wednesday morning before flying direct from Luton to Kiev in the afternoon

 After talks with UEFA, it has now been confirmed to ESPN that the game will go ahead

 Keep up to date with the latest news, features and exclusives from football.london via the free football

london app for iPhone and Android .  Available to download from the App Store and Google Play

For more infomation >> Arsenal's Europa League tie against FC Vorskla will go ahead despite doubts - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

أبطال التايتنز إنطلقو الموسم الرابع Teen Titans Go قريدس ولحم #4 - Chicken Dance - Duration: 0:15.

For more infomation >> أبطال التايتنز إنطلقو الموسم الرابع Teen Titans Go قريدس ولحم #4 - Chicken Dance - Duration: 0:15.

-------------------------------------------

POKEMON LET'S GO theme song (v official version) - Duration: 1:01.

I wanna be the very best, like no-one ever was.

To catch them is my real test and stick them in my balls!

On the last game I was on my phone, searching far and wide.

Then came along the Nintendo Switch, now I can stay inside!

It's me and you.

Go f**k 'em up, Pikachu!

Oh, you're my best mate, now go fight until you faint!

Oh, there's Eevee too, but I went with Pikachu.

He's cuter but I picked you!?

POkEmON!

Pokemon.

For more infomation >> POKEMON LET'S GO theme song (v official version) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

How to LOSE your EEVEE in Pokémon Let's Go EEVEE! Forever! BIG GAME HAX - Duration: 0:44.

Yo, it's Game Gamer here with the latest Big Game Hax

In Pokémon Let's Go Eevee you can actually lose your Eevee forever!

Please note that this does not work in the Pikachu version.

Only Eevee.

Here's what you gotta do.

In ANY Pokémon Center, approach the Nurse Joy and speak to her.

"I'll take your Pokémon for a few seconds".

You sure will.

Eevee jumps across to Nurse Joy.

Now don't press anything.

Just leave the game like this forever and you have now lost your Eevee!

Word up until next time, like and subscribe, leave a comment, Like that comment, and watch

this video.

For more infomation >> How to LOSE your EEVEE in Pokémon Let's Go EEVEE! Forever! BIG GAME HAX - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

أبطال التايتنز إنطلقو الموسم الرابع Teen Titans Go منزل الفخاخ المفاجئة #1 - Chicken Dance - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> أبطال التايتنز إنطلقو الموسم الرابع Teen Titans Go منزل الفخاخ المفاجئة #1 - Chicken Dance - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Things I had to go though recently! - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> Things I had to go though recently! - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Thanos, if you love Gamora, let her go (With Closed Captioning) - Duration: 0:59.

"Emperor's New Clothes" by: Panic! at the Disco

("This is Gospel" by: Panic! at the Dicso) If you love me let me gooooooooooo

If you love me let me gooooooooooooooooo

'Cause these words are knives that often leave scars The fear of falling apart And truth be told, I never was yours The fear, the fear of falling apart

Oh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart

Oh, this is the beat of my heart, this is the beat of my heart

This is gospel for the vagabonds, Ne'er-do-wells

For more infomation >> Thanos, if you love Gamora, let her go (With Closed Captioning) - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

What is going on?! Nintendo Creators Program Ending + Pokemon Lets Go & ACPC Update |Eeveeemmy| - Duration: 14:10.

Hi Everyone!

It's Eevee!

And welcome back to my channel Eeveeemmy.

I just thought we would have a bit of a chat today. If I can get it out there.

About what's been going on, some little opinions on the new Pokemon game,

and the Animal Crossing (Pocket Camp) Update.

And Nintendo America's Big announcement today!

I'm pretty excited because it seems like a lot of good things are happening...

in the Nintendo world right now. So I am pretty excited.

But ummm, on more of a personal note first... You might notice I am

seeming a lot more well right now. I'm currently feeling pretty well at the moment.

If you watch my vlog channel you may have seen I have been out and about.

I have been walking again. If you didn't know I have been in and out of a wheelchair this year.

So I have been able to walk around the house for a lot of the year but

for some points I was in bed on bed-rest and stuff like that.

We don't fully know what was wrong with me.

Or if there is still something still not okay with me.

But I will let you all know if I do go back into the sickness again.

Umm if not, at the moment I'm going to be trying to upload more content on this channel.

And also doing more streaming on my Twitch channel. I'm hoping

that I can be well enough long enough to have a schedule of when I am going to stream.

That what I want to do, to have set days and time I stream on Twitch.

I'm also going to try and live stream more from my vlog channel,

and possibly livestream on this channel a little bit. I mainly want to do my

gameplay kind of ones on Twitch because I find that from streaming online on

different like channel kind of things I find that Twitch is the easiest and the

best kind of one and I do really like the emotes and stuff which I know YouTube

should be getting a bit better but I'm still kind of like team Twitch on that

front at the moment. But I am starting to upload my Pokemon Let's Go Eevee

gameplay videos on my vlog channel and if the first one is up by the time this

one is I will link it down below but if not it is just on my vlog channel

youtube.com/eeveeemmyvlog which is linked below. I keep moving my

hands because I'm excited. But a couple of hours ago Nintendo America

which as an Australian I follow the Europe ones the UK ones any of the

Nintendo accounts that are written in English and some and the ones in

Japanese I follow on Twitter because I like to see what kind of things are

coming out. What dates they're are coming out, and different things. And then Nintendo

Australia where I'm from Australia or New Zealand one. I'm from Australia.

Tends to be a couple of hours behind on updating things but Nintendo America

announced a couple of hours ago that it was getting rid of its

Nintendo Partner Creators Program. Which if you don't know that was like a program that

was mainly focused around American content creators and Japanese content creators.

There were a couple of other countries in there I can't think of them

off the top of my head. But those content creators were allowed to upload

and monetize Nintendo gameplay and commentary based videos. While the rest of

us just get flagged for copyright claim and then Nintendo makes all the money.

But Nintendo had this program where they would give the creators some of the

money if they lived in those regions and were applicable to the actual program.

But being an Australian like myself if something was copyright claimed

by Nintendo there was nothing I could do about it because I wasn't able

to join the program because I didn't live in one of the countries that it serviced.

So, yeah they announced that they weren't doing that anymore as of

December that that program is gonna be closed and some people were like

oh my goodness. What are we gonna do? And then a lot of people were

like wait this is probably a good thing. Does that mean Nintendo is catching up

on the rest of the gaming world? Are we gonna see being able to make Nintendo

based videos without you know fair use Nintendo videos without the fear of

getting copyright claims? And that's exactly what happened.

Nintendo announced that you can now make gameplay and commentary based videos

with their IPs and you could even make reaction videos to their directs

and trailers and stuff. Which those things were all banned before.

But that's pretty cool, I'm pretty excited about that. Like I said Nintendo's a

little bit far behind on that but I'm excited that it's still happening nonetheless.

So I'm less fearful of uploading things and stuff like that and we will

be able to do Nintendo Direct reaction videos together and stuff which is

really cool. I'll be able to record my first impressions when

trailers come out and stuff so that you can see the side by side reactions of

myself and the trailer together instead of me trying to vaguely describe

what's going on. Which is a little bit difficult because like I said I ramble

and my brain is a little bit scattered on that front. But yeah that is really,

really exciting. So if you would like to see gameplay videos

and stuff or like a more review kind of things come back on this channel let me know.

I do prefer doing streams to making gameplay videos only because

gameplay videos require so much more, like they require lots of editing, they

require like lots and lots of effort comparatively. But if it is something

that you guys really, like really, really want I could I could look back into

doing that kind of thing, or even if I just edit down some of my streams to make

them into the gameplay videos for all of you. But yeah, so that's the first

thing that I've been like thinking about and excited about cause that's literally

the freshest thing on my mind.

The second thing. I got Let's Go Pikachu now as well.

So I have been playing Let's Go Eevee on my Twitch stream.

Excuse me you little cutie.

And currently I have seven gym badges.

And then we also need to fight Giovanni and then we haven't been to the power plant yet.

Which I don't want to do the Powerplant.

I'm just taking this like kind of chill

like doing some like side things and stuff like that and then we'll do some

shiny hunting and stuff soon. Probably after we finish the Dex and then I've

been playing Let's Go Pikachu on my own. I was playing another Let's Go Eevee game.

So I had a save before this one and then I restarted it.

But I've caught 47 Pokemon on this one already and have three badges.

I think I only just did the third one. Yeah I did. So this is my other one.

But because like I said like I say all the time like I'm forgetful and I'm a bit

scattered in my brain so playing two Let's Go Eevee games at the same time

I was like - wait did I do that in my stream game? Or did I do that when I

was playing it just by myself? So I was forgetting what was

happening between the two. So I got Let's Go Pikachu earlier than I

thought I would. I didn't think I was gonna get it until like some time like

mid to late December kind of thing. But I got it and I'm really happy that I did

because now I'm not confused as to what I am doing or where I was up to, or which

games has the shinies that I've caught and stuff. But yeah really, really

enjoying them. There are as other people have pointed out, there are some like

bugs in this game. Like the joycons and the motion for catching Pokemon

is not that great. They did do a controller update but I feel like it made

everything worse. It's just gotten way worse for me. Sometimes when you

are throwing it to the left the ball will go to the right.

And then when you're like okay I guess I'll throw it the other way so it like fixes

it and then it decides to go to the right way that's being a little bit

frustrating. But other than that in Viridian Forest is like a patch where

everything kind of slows down only when I'm in handheld mode though. I don't think

it happened when I'm like playing docked on the TV. But it just does not.

It's not quite right. The frames just dropped. But I haven't

really seen anywhere else in the game it seems to just be in

Viridian Forest. I think it's because of the sheer volume of how many Pokémon

spawn in Viridian Forest. Like there's a lot. But yeah I'm really enjoying them.

I'm also really enjoying using the Pokeball Plus.

It's been really, really handy. It gets dirty so, so quickly on the white,

bottom part. But you can kind of like rub it off with some stuff. I'm a little bit

scared to use like wet wipes and that but I'm sure they'll be fine.

But currently I think I have Pikachu in here. Yeah so it lights up like a different

colour depending on which...

*Sad Pikachu*

Why are you sad?

Depending which Pokemon you have in there.

So I had like a Magikarp in there and it was orange.

*Happy Pikachu*

There we go!

*Very happy Pikachu*

Oh what a good girl. But yeah I find that this is better motion control than the joycons

playing with it. But I have to keep swapping between what I'm using so I

don't damage my wrists again. But yeah this is been really good for like

playing Pokemon Go as well because if you have the Pokemon in it from your

Let's Go game as a companion it automatically spins Pokestops

for you and it connects and works way faster than the Pokemon Go Plus.

The wrist band one, which I have no idea where it is because i just put it

somewhere after I started using this and I don't know but this seems to work way

better, connects way better and it's just a better experience. Also the XP that you

get for the Pokemon that you carry in there is great.

A Pokemon is for a stroll. Would you like to bring it back? Yes.

So I haven't really done much this time but this is what happens when you have the Plus.

Like the ball plus, and you bring them back. It goes got this amount of experience.

This is nothing cause I've only caught like a couple of Pokemon with it

and I haven't gone on a walk. But you get experience for whatever Pokemon you have in there.

Which is awesome. So yeah I worked hard in Pokemon Go - 55 points.

Helped in Pokemon Go - five points. Walked together, played, and then you get some berries and stuff.

That is the worst one that I've done so far.

It feels a bit OP and a little bit cheeky. But like it's it's great.

The last thing I want to talk about is the new update to Animal Crossing Pocket Camp.

People still ask me if I'm still playing it. I haven't made any

gameplay video of it in a long time because the way I was doing it was

plugging in my iPhone to my Mac because you can record it easily there and then

record your voice doing that. But I went back to having this Samsung so I have

to record it on my phone separately. And then record my voice over

separately and then figuring out what exactly where I stopped recording it

because the microphone I don't want to use the microphone on my phone

cause I don't like, I don't know it's fine but like I feel like when I'm

clicking the screen and stuff it like picks up all that and I don't like that.

So I haven't done that in a while but I might do some Pocket Camp videos if you

lovely people would like to see it. But yeah they just updated so that you

can have like a cabin in the game as well so now you have kind of like a

house, and you can have villagers in there as well. So you can have villagers in your

camp. You can have villagers in your cabin. So you can have like twice as many

villagers just hanging out with you at any point in time. I found that the

like it was dropping frames and not coping very well but it's only just come back out.

I think they're gonna have to do a patch because yet again it's not

like super polished kind of thing. But it's really cute and there's a new

cookie which is like a Christmas holiday, winter themed one which is with Fauna.

And I got a tiny little Christmas tree which is really, really cute.

I wish it was like a big Christmas tree but I'm totally cool with that.

It's all good. But yeah it's really exciting. Lots of things

happening at once. I'm feeling better, I'm more mobile, I'm more active, Pokemon Let's Go

Eevee and Pikachu is really fun, even with its problems. And Pokeball Plus is

really good, and Nintendo's new approach, well yeah Nintendo's new

approach it's not really a new approach in general. For creators and

content and stuff. It's really good. I'm really happy with that. So I'm super

excited by all that. But that was just a little update from me and what's going on.

With my Nintendoness.

But I hope you're all well.

Yet again my name is Eevee. I am an Australian. My vlog Channel and

everything will be linked below and I'll see you all soon. Bye

Hell yeah!

This is sick. We're just staring at it. I wish I could screenshot this.

This is the best thing ever. Look at how intensely Eevee and I are just staring.

This is so great.

Oh my god.

(Joel: He's not even doing anything.)

This game is *beep* brilliant!

For more infomation >> What is going on?! Nintendo Creators Program Ending + Pokemon Lets Go & ACPC Update |Eeveeemmy| - Duration: 14:10.

-------------------------------------------

HSN | Electronic Gifts on the Go 11.28.2018 - 08 PM - Duration: 1:00:01.

For more infomation >> HSN | Electronic Gifts on the Go 11.28.2018 - 08 PM - Duration: 1:00:01.

-------------------------------------------

HSN | Electronic Gifts on the Go 11.28.2018 - 03 PM - Duration: 1:00:00.

For more infomation >> HSN | Electronic Gifts on the Go 11.28.2018 - 03 PM - Duration: 1:00:00.

-------------------------------------------

Go the Distance: How to eat when training for a marathon - Duration: 6:22.

For more infomation >> Go the Distance: How to eat when training for a marathon - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

أبطال التايتنز إنطلقو الموسم الرابع Teen Titans Go منزل الفخاخ المفاجئة #2 - Chicken Dance - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> أبطال التايتنز إنطلقو الموسم الرابع Teen Titans Go منزل الفخاخ المفاجئة #2 - Chicken Dance - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

GO AWAY "vidio Lirik" Whllyano Marcellino Wiay (Lagu Cinta Papua) - Duration: 2:16.

For more infomation >> GO AWAY "vidio Lirik" Whllyano Marcellino Wiay (Lagu Cinta Papua) - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Quick and Easy Meals On-The-Go with Vegan Yack Attack - Duration: 1:51.

[MUSIC]

"Hi LIVEKINDLY fans, it's Jackie Sobon here,

founder of veganyackattack.com

the popular recipe food blog,

and author of my newest book

Vegan Yack Attack On The Go!

plant-based recipes for your

fast-paced vegan lifestyle.

And I'm here to give you some tips

on how to make vegan on-the-go easy for you."

"Treat your refrigerator like a salad bar.

This means taking a few minutes

at the beginning of each week,

maybe chopping up some carrots, tomatoes, green onions.

Just stuff that you can make salads easily out of,

or add to other dishes that you're eating,

so you're enhancing the nutrients

and it's convenient when you're low on time."

"Sandwiches. Sandwiches are key for eating on-the-go

because you can put pretty much

anything you love inside of them.

My favorite things to keep in mind are

a protein, a vegetable or a fruit

and maybe some like sauces or condiments.

And then you pick your favorite bread

whether that's gluten-free, or wheat, or sourdough.

Put it all together, wrap it up and take it with you."

"Bulk cooking is awesome for making huge portions ahead of time,

and separating them out for eating during the week.

My favorite thing to cook

that is such a crowd pleaser from the book

is the green enchilada casserole.

So you're basically making a super easy

gluten-free lasagne

that's filled with all kinds of nutrients

and tastes ah-mazing."

"You can find the book on Amazon, Barnes & Noble,

in-stores or online, IndieBound, Quarto Publishing,

pretty much anywhere books are sold.

And if you wanna see some preview recipes

you can go to my website veganyackattack.com

And you can find me on social media @VeganYackAttack

Give me a holler!"

For more infomation >> Quick and Easy Meals On-The-Go with Vegan Yack Attack - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

أبطال التايتنز إنطلقو الموسم الرابع Teen Titans Go منزل الفخاخ المفاجئة #3 - Chicken Dance - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> أبطال التايتنز إنطلقو الموسم الرابع Teen Titans Go منزل الفخاخ المفاجئة #3 - Chicken Dance - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Alvaro Morata could never, bring back our Tammy! - Chelsea fans go nuts as Abraham scores four goals - Duration: 2:41.

It was a memorable night in the Championship for on-loan Aston Villa striker Tammy Abraham

In an extraordinary game between the Villains and Nottingham Forest at Villa Park, the 21-year-old scored four goals as the two teams shared the points in a 10-goal thriller

That takes Abraham's tally of goals to double figures for the campaign in just 13 league appearances as he looks to impress in the second tier of English football once again, having done so a couple of seasons ago with Bristol City

An arrival in the Midlands in the summer whilst Steve Bruce was in charge, the targetman has certainly impressed new manager Dean Smith in recent weeks and netting four times has earned him even more praise

He's loving being here," the Villa boss told the club's official website."He works his socks off every game

Because of his application and his attitude, he'll get lots of chances."He's beginning to put them away

Abraham's exploits at Villa Park haven't gone unnoticed by a number of Chelsea supporters

The England U21 international has scored more goals so far this season than Alvaro Morata and Olivier Giroud combined, leaving some fans to question Maurizio Sarri's decision to let the youngster leave

Take a look at the best reactions on Twitter to Abraham netting four goals in one game

Get Chelsea latest news updates directly to your inbox Subscribe Thank you for subscribing

For more infomation >> Alvaro Morata could never, bring back our Tammy! - Chelsea fans go nuts as Abraham scores four goals - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal's match against Vorksla Poltava WILL go ahead - Duration: 2:03.

Arsenal's Europa League clash with Ukrainian side Vorskla Poltava will take place at the Olympic Stadium in Kiev tonight, UEFA has confirmed

The build-up to the game has been overshadowed by the confusion over where it might take place

 The governing body announced on Tuesday evening that the match had been moved from Poltava to the capital, 185 miles away, because of safety concerns after martial law was declared in some regions of Ukraine

Vorskla themselves then made some suggestions the game would not go ahead. The hosts said they were not told of the stadium switch and were on Wednesday night still arguing that the match should be moved back to Poltava, though their players did travel to Kiev

Henrikh Mkhitaryan, one of the few senior Arsenal players to have travelled to Ukraine, admitted on Wednesday it was a big blow for their opponents to lose home advantage

Despite Vorskla's fury, the fixture will be played. UEFA confirmed on Thursday that the Group E match will be played in Kiev as planned

Around 500 Arsenal fans had been expected to attend the Europa League clash but it remains to be seen how many will make it to the 70,000-seater Olympic Stadium on Thursday night

Arsenal, who have already qualified, can top Group E with a win, while victory for Vorskla, who feel UEFA have treated them unfairly, would give them a chance of qualification

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét