Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily want Nov 29 2018

Working hard, proving myself, achieving more goals, getting more money, going after girls,

getting more business, but never asking myself why.

Why was I doing all of this?

So I thought I always needed to achieve everything, and I made a certain decision that I would

not let anybody or anything tell me I couldn't do something.

I needed to organize events, get parties going for friends.

I needed to get money.

I needed to get everything because I thought that's what you need to do while living a

life.

With everything, I went to the extreme.

When I started working out in the gym, I instantly had to go six days a week and often even twice

a day.

I always neglected my health and kept pushing it, sleeping less, working more.

At certain point, I thought I had it all.

I had my own apartment, a girlfriend, had my own business.

I was doing my studies, and I basically felt that I was burning out.

But I just kept working and as soon as one thing fell, one domino fell, everything fell.

I started to mess up in my studies.

I lost my relationship, I lost my business, and I even lost certain friends.

My solution to it all was to work more, sleep less, and even eat less.

But it wasn't working so at a certain point I got very angry towards the world, very aggressive.

I started asking myself, "Why is this not working.

Am I not putting in enough work?

Am I not putting in enough effort?"

The problem was I thought I could achieve it all, but it was never coming from the right

place.

I was doing it to prove myself to others and I was thinking about what other people think

of me.

I think in our current society, a lot of decisions are made by thinking what you think you must

do based on an external factor.

Never asking yourself if you're doing it for yourself but more thinking about what'd be

the good thing to do.

What would my parents want me to do?

What would make me look cool within the society to my friends and putting all these external

pressures on yourself.

So a lot of people base their identity and their confidence on external things.

Things they achieve.

But it's a very dangerous setup because when these things start to crumble away, what are

you left with?

Who are you?

What do you identify with?

Are you not working towards your passion and your purpose in life, but you're working towards

a goal you think you must achieve in order to get validation or get approval.

Now you're basically working away from who you are, what you're meant to do.

You're working towards something you think you must do, something your parents tell you

to do, something society tells you to do.

But because it's further away from who you truly are, it'll feel less authentic and you'll

feel more pressure and more stress around it.

So I started to rebuild my life for myself and then thought to myself, "Maybe I can find

like-minded people who look at life in the same way."

So I started to travel the world meeting like-minded people.

At a certain point, I asked myself, "Can I not help other people achieve the same thing?

Building a life they want to live without setting themselves up for burnout or depression."

Say you're coming out of a depression, you start meditating a bit.

You get an understanding of yourself.

At certain point, you start feeling better and you might be inspired to walk outside

a bit.

Understanding what you want out of life for you and not for somebody else.

Overcoming fears and mental blockages and then executing.

To me that's the formula.

For more infomation >> Living a Life You Want to Live - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Jazz Phrasing - This is What You Want to Know - Duration: 10:21.

(jazzy guitar music)

- Hi everybody my name is Jens Larsen.

You probably know the feeling of writing a line

using all the right arpeggios the target notes,

it's moving forward and when you play it

it still doesn't really sound that great.

In fact it doesn't really sound like jazz at all.

At least is something that I remember having had

troubles with once in awhile when I was studying.

And there are actually some rules about what

makes a great jazz line and what

doesn't really work as a great jazz line.

So in this video I'm going to cover one rule that

you really need to check out for this.

I'm going to cover some examples of how you implement

that into your lines,

how you use that when you are writing something.

And I'm also going to go over an example of

Wes Montgomery because he really gets this right.

If you want to learn about jazz guitar,

improve the way that you solo,

check out some interesting arpeggios and chord versings,

then subscribe to my channel.

If you want to make sure not to miss anything

then click the little bell notification icon

next to the subscribe button.

First I'm going to cover how to construct lines

that are easier to phrase well and get to sound good.

And then I'm going to talk a little bit about

How to get those into your playing through listening

other people and hearing it in your own playing.

I'm going to do that by covering a few bars

from a Wes Montgomery solo.

(jazz guitar)

This is really about how you phrase your 8th note lines

and especially it's about where you put the accents

in the 8th note lines.

And in this first example is actually an example of

a line that doesn't really work in that respect,

because here the harmony's clear it's clearly D minor G 7

C major 7 and we are hitting all the chord tones

in the right place but at the same time,

the line and the melody doesn't really pop.

We can't really put any nice accents,

because what we have here is phrasing wise is this.

Do da do da de da de da do da.

So do doo do do doo do.

Everything is on the beat everything is heavy.

It sounds more like Megadeth

than it sounds like Charlie Parker.

If you think about how Charlie Parker line sound

or how a Bebo line should sound then you're

probably coming up with something that's more

like (bebopping)

So I use sort of singing as a reference here

because I think very often even without thinking

about it if you start trying to improvise

some rhythm on top of a tempo then

you already have an idea about what it's supposed

to sound like.

And you just need to tap into that when you're

trying to come up with lines.

(jazzy notes)

In the example where our singing a phrase that

sounds more like bebop then if you slow it down

you can hear that the accents I'm doing.

So you can hear the line is really just a flow

of 8th notes and then some notes are popping out

and getting an accent.

And even when you can't hear what notes I'm singing,

that's just the main idea of what is happening.

And that's really what makes it sound like a bebop phrase.

So we need to figure out how to construct melodies

where we naturally can put those accents on the offbeat

within the bar.

Let's just take a look at a few examples.

I'm just going to do some examples on a C major 7

and then show you how you can easily add those tabs

for accents to your lines.

The rule that I am using here is actually quite simple.

Melodically what has to happen is that we want to have

a high note on the offbeat and that means that it has

to be high on the note that follows it.

And that's what I'm doing in this example as well.

I'm starting on the B going up to the C,

and then the next note after the C because I want to

give the C an accent

then the next note has to be lower,

so I'm going down to B.

And then continuing down the arpeggios.

This is really just a C major 7 arpeggio.

And then so I have an accent on the on hand right?

And then I can do a similar idea here where I skip

up to A and I give that an accent

and go down to the G and then further down

an A minor arpeggio.

So A minor 7 and then ending the line on the D.

Now we can do the same but then to try to get an accent

on the two end and then the four end,

instead of just on the one end and the three end.

And here I'm doing that by first playing

C major 7 arpeggio.

So then I want to create it so that I want to have

an accent on B so that means that the next note

I play after the B has to be lower.

And I'm putting off down to an A.

And that gives us that accent.

And notice that when I'm doing this and this is happening

throughout all these examples.

I'm staying in one position so it's only going to

be pull offs and hammer ons I can do.

But actually in this case because I'm moving down

it's only going to be pull offs.

You can also do this with slides,

but the idea is that I'm using legato to get the accent.

And I'm doing that by picking the note that needs an accent,

like the B here and the pulling off to the A,

because that's naturally going to make the A

a little bit softer and it's gonna help the B stand out.

So that's the accent on the B if I then continue

from the A I'll move up the scale and then up to E,

pulling off down to D so that gives the E an accent.

And then just finishing the line with this fragment

where I'm ending on the two end on the G.

And here I'm mixing another verse so first we get an accent

on the two end so we're really just starting on the G

and then I'm playing sort of the G major chord pattern,

pulling off from the high D down to a B on the third beat.

So there we get an accent.

And then I'm adding an accent on the three end as well,

by playing the A pulling off to the G.

So down to the E C

and then from E to D with a

pull off which gives me an accent on the one end.

And ending on the B.

And of course you can do the same with the

two for one like I am doing in this example.

So the first part is just an enclosure of the root

of the first chord D so E and C sharp down to the D,

then up the scale skipping up to C.

And then I can pull off to B on the G7 and that way

I'm creating an accent on the C.

And then moving up further through the G7 arpeggio

So D F G and here the G is not given an accent

because the next one is an F.

So then further down the scale skipping up to A,

and again A is a high note so it's higher than the

G that I'm resolving to and I can use a pull off for that.

Then ending on E.

The reason that I can keep on publishing videos every week

is that I have a community of people over on Patreon

that are supporting the channel

I am very grateful for their support,

and it's because of that that I keep on making all

these very specific jazz guitar and music theory videos.

So if you want to help me keep making videos,

then check out my Patreon page.

If you join us over on Patreon I can also give you

something in return for your support.

(jazz guitar)

Besides knowing the rules and knowing how you can construct

phrases that sound good like this it's also important

that you start working on recognizing it in the music

that you listening to so that you just get it

into your ears and that way get into your system.

Because in the end you cannot think about phrasing when

you're trying to solo.

This has to be something that's really just in your system,

and that just comes out naturally,

and is already in the lines of your playing.

Otherwise if you have to think of it while you are

playing then you're probably not going to be able to

play anything that makes any sense.

So now I'm just going to take a look at this fragment from

a Wes Montgomery solo.

This is just the opening phrase of his solo on four and six

off the Smokin' at the Half Note album.

And he starts with really just sort of a blues phrase

like this sliding key of D up to and that's half notes

there's not accents involved in this.

That's also something that's kinda clear about especially

Wes's playing is that sometimes he'll play phrases

that are really sparse and then you don't have all the

8th notes and all the accents.

You don't have to worry too much about it.

At the same time the next phrase that he plays

is really clearly even though it is like G minor pentatonic.

or key minor blues.

It's clearly a line that has that accent because we get

an accent on the B but on the C,

and especially also he is using the pull offs so.

And then adding the D afterwards.

Then the next part is just a G minor 11 arpeggio.

The first part doesn't really have any accents.

After the eleven and then we just get this phrase

where we get the accent on the three end.

And if you listen to this and if you try to play along

with solos that you know

and in that way try to copy their phrasing

then it's gonna get a lot easier for you to get

this into your playing so one part of this is

understanding how it works and figuring out why

some of the lines that you are making doesn't work

and give you a way to fix it.

And the other part of this is really trying to imitate

solos and trying to recognize good phrasing in

the solos that you're listening to because once you

are aware of it you can start getting it into

your own playing but you need to be able to hear it

and you also need to notice it.

If you want to check out another video on the great

phrasing of Wes Montgomery and also how he is really

extraordinarily good at constructing melodies

within his solos then check out this video where I'm

analyzing a few lines from some later passages in

this solo on four on six.

If this is the first time you've seen one of my videos

and you want to learn more about jazz guitar,

then subscribe to my channel.

If you want to help me keep making videos then

check out my Patreon page.

That's about it for this time.

Thank you for watching and until next time.

For more infomation >> Jazz Phrasing - This is What You Want to Know - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

Relatives of man killed by JPSO deputies say they want answers - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> Relatives of man killed by JPSO deputies say they want answers - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Cute Timo follow & take care mom don't want go far | Follow all step mom go | Monkey Daily 2138 - Duration: 10:34.

For more infomation >> Cute Timo follow & take care mom don't want go far | Follow all step mom go | Monkey Daily 2138 - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

Want More Carbon Fiber With Your AMG GT? Check Out the New AMG GT R Pro! | Edmunds - Duration: 1:39.

[MUSIC - GEORGE GEORGIA, "SUMMERTIME VIBES"]

ELANA SCHERR: A GT car is supposed to be fast, flashy,

and comfortable.

Check, check, and check for Mercedes.

Add an "R" to the GT and-- no, you don't get a Nissan--

you get the racy version of the AMG GT.

And now we've got the AMG GT R Pro.

Well, you can see where I'm going with this.

Mercedes used data from its GT3 and GT4 Motorsports program

to hone the GT R Pro into a track-ready machine that

still works as a grand tourer.

It's got a turbocharged 4-liter engine making 577 horsepower,

and it brags a 0 to 60 time of 3.5 seconds,

and it is not like we thought the previous version was slow.

The GT R Pro gets faster because it's lighter,

thanks to carbon fiber, and it sticks better,

thanks to race car aero, like the underbelly, Gurney flap

wing, and a front splitter.

It's not a race car though.

It's available with all the comforts of the GT.

So you can use stability control to help you out

in a tight corner, and then you can use cameras and sensors

to help you in a tight parking spot.

The whole GT lineup got a mild refresh,

so it's still very recognizable with that long nose

and short rear, but the grill has a mild redesign,

and it has these tough all-LED headlights.

This is the first time I've been in a race car that

has a full stereo system.

I can plug in my phone.

It's got cup holders.

But it's got all this racy carbon fiber

and a flat-bottom steering wheel.

The view is nice in here, and it's also nice outside.

I can look over that long hood.

I wouldn't mind having this in my driveway.

If you liked this video, please subscribe.

And if you want to learn more about all the cars we're

talking about, visit us at Edmunds.

For more infomation >> Want More Carbon Fiber With Your AMG GT? Check Out the New AMG GT R Pro! | Edmunds - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

What To Do When A Client Wants You To Rip Off Another Engineer - Duration: 2:50.

- Brian, let me ask you a point blank question.

- Yeah.

- What would your advice be to mix engineers

who feel like they're trapped in the imitation game,

and they want to move into the innovation game,

but they're having trouble convincing artists

to let them do their thing.

What advice would you have for them?

- Here's the deal.

If an artist is not letting you do your thing,

why did they hire you?

That's the question I'd have to ask those people.

Because if you're a mixing engineer,

you're not gonna have a successful

mixing engineering studio,

you're not gonna have a career out of this,

if you do not have a sound that is desirable.

And if you achieve that desirable sound

by just ripping off other people,

that's a short-lived career.

Your career will actually last less time

than the person who you're ripping off.

So that's an unsustainable model.

So if you want to ever have your own sound,

you have to be willing to turn work down,

or to be

be a little bit more adamant

about creating your own sound,

when you're working with artists.

Or else you will continually be stuck on this treadmill of,

yeah, I got paid, but it's because

I could make this band sound like this one artist.

When bands come to me, and ask me

to make them sound like someone else's mix,

I'll give specific examples in this because

anyone that knows the metal world

will know what I am talking about.

Anyone that doesn't know metal

will still understand what I'm talking about.

I am Brian Hood.

If someone comes to me, they should want

some variation of a Brian Hood mix.

My sound, mixed with their band,

that should hopefully create that band's own unique sound.

If they come to me wanting to sound like another band,

that's a conversation where I say,

you are not that band, go join that band

if you wanna sound like that.

I'm gonna make you sound like your own band.

But what occasionally I'll get,

is a band that comes to me and says,

we want to sound like this Will Putney mix.

We want to sound like Northlane,

a band that Will Putney mixed.

Great band, great mix.

Love it.

But I will always say, every single time,

if you want to sound like that,

go hire Will Putney to mix your record.

Because I will not make your stuff sound like that.

Not only do I not want to make it sound like that,

because it's not my sound,

I am incapable of making it sound like that.

At the very best, it's just going to be

a cheap ripoff of a Will Putney mix,

because that's not how my stuff sounds.

And so there is a balance between

not progressing out of your sound,

that I have to fight with myself,

while also not trying to rip off someone else.

Very fine line to ride, but I'm just saying,

you have to be willing to tell bands, no,

that's not what you do, and you're probably

not a good fit for me.

So, that's my long answer, for the question of,

"what do you do when someone wants to

sound like someone else" is. - That's awesome.

- Tell them to go hire that other person.

(tranquil techno music)

For more infomation >> What To Do When A Client Wants You To Rip Off Another Engineer - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

How To Help Someone Who Does Not Want Help - Duration: 11:01.

Hey there.

Today, we're going to talk about how to help somebody who does not want to be helped.

And if you been in that situation and experienced that frustration of where you just know that

you could help somebody.

A friend, a family member, a child and yet they don't want to listen to what you have

to say to help them, today's video will help you with that.

So I am sure probably everyone of you have had that experience or situation where you

have somebody in your life that you care about and they may be struggling in some area of

their life and you know exactly how to help them.

You know exactly what it is that they need in order to be happier and to overcome that

problem.

You know, it it's often times easier to help others than it is to help ourselves.

However, there's a problem in trying to help others.

Oftentimes, the other person does not want to change.

So let's talk about this for a minute.

Think about your own life and when other people have wanted or tried to help you.

And they offered suggestions or ideas how receptive have you been to those suggestions

and ideas?

And are there certain people that you've been more receptive to than others.

And when we can think about why that might be.

So let's talk first of all about how do we tend to respond when somebody want to give

us suggestions or ideas of things that we can do to change?

When somebody is telling us that they want us to change or they're giving us ideas to

change, what is that really saying to us?

So, what is the underlying message that's being sent?

It's that the way that we are right now or what we are doing is not working.

And so there must be something wrong with us.

Now, there maybe times that we're asking for help.

And there maybe other times when we're not asking for help.

That we don't see anything that we're doing as the problem.

We may see the problem as being something outside of our self.

Now, if we look at that, we can take a side note for a minute.

Anytime we have a belief that a problem or a situation that we're experiencing is the

result of something outside of us, we can know that that's a false beliefs.

Because we don't have any control over anything going on outside of us.

And we also know that events, circumstances, situations.

Those things have no meaning until we attach meaning to them.

Whatever we think is the problem, has been the problem is really not the problem.

It;s our thoughts and beliefs about the situation that is the problem.

And so in order to solve that problem, we need to change our thoughts and beliefs about

the problem.

Going back to helping someone who does not want help.

When we step in and suggest and offer help for others, most likely what we're going to

get is resistance.

Again, because that person is going to feel like they're being judged, they're being attacked.

They're being told that there's something wrong with them.

And all of us struggle with self esteem.

And so, immediately, if we feel like we're being attacked, our defenses come up and we

want to resist or try to get the person to see us the way we want to be seen.

And we want to be seen as being okay.

So that's straight on approach of trying to suggest or give people ideas of how do make

changes in their life.

Generally doesn't work very well.

So there are 2 things that we can do to influence change in other.

Now first, we have to look at why people do change?

And again, people change for one of 2 basic reasons.

1, there is something that they want more than what they have or experiencing right

now and so they're willing to do something different in order to have something different.

So that would be, I am willing to change for pleasure.

So I want something more or better than what I have.

The other reason that people change is to avoid pain.

So they're in a place of discomfort.

And they don't want to be there so they would rather be somewhere else.

And so if I want to influence a person in my life that I care about.

If I want to be able to influence them to make positive changes in their life, I have

to look at how can I influence them to want to change.

So there's 2 ways of doing it.

And depending on your relationship with them, you really may only be able to use one of

these options.

And the first option is, for me to live my life in such a way that the people around

me who know me and observe me and see me on a daily basis are going want to have what

I have.

If I am unhappy, if I am miserable, if I am depressed and sad and I am going around giving

suggestions and ideas to other people about how to make their life better, they're going

to look at me and try to say, "Hmm, who are you to tell me how to improve my life.

You know, take a look at your own life."

And this goes back to that question earlier of which people are we more receptive to taking

suggestions from?

And it tends to be people that we respect, that we admire, that we look-up to who have

a life that we want to have.

So, the first way to influence others, whether that's our friends, whether it's a spouse,

a child, somebody that we care about, is first of all make sure that we're taking care of

ourselves.

Make sure that we're happy in our life, that we are solving problems in a healthy way.

That we are not in that victim mindset.

That we're choosing to be heroes in our own life.

And as we move forward in our life successfully and happily, other people are going to look

at us.

They're going to want what we have and they may begin to ask.

You know, "What's your secret?

Why is that you're happy all the time?

How is that that you can deal with major challenges that you may be facing and yet, you don't

get discouraged, you don't get depressed?"

And as they observe and watch and begin to ask us, that would give us the opportunities

to share with them.

If they are not asking the best thing for us to do be forward just offering is to for

us to ask them if they're open to receiving some feedback or some ideas.

That way, at least we're not giving ideas uninvited.

But we're giving them opportunity to see if they would like us to share with them.

The second thing that we can do to help influence others to want to change is if we are in a

position of authority.

So, as a parent with a child or maybe in a committed relationship.

You know, marriage.

Now, a boundary is something that we control.

It's not anything that the other person can control or change.

And so, one way that we can influence them to want to change what is going on in their

life is by setting some boundaries that they do not like, that they're uncomfortable with.

And that we are now in a position to give them what they want only if they comply with

or fulfill the boundaries that we put in place.

For example, if you have a teenager who is excited about getting their driver's license.

Well, you have control over whether or not they get their driver's license.

And they're maybe somethings going on in their life.

They are not bringing them happiness, that you're concern about the direction that they're

going and you have tried offering and suggestions and ideas.

And they are not just receptive to that.

Well, you can set a boundary to them and say, "Until you begin to do this things, until

you begin to follow the rules in a home, until you stop missing school, until you bring your

grades up, until you stop lying, until you stop being defiant, until you learn how to

manage you anger, you will not get your driver's license.

Now that may create a situation for them where their desire for the driver's license is what

will motivate or drive them to change the thing that you feel like is not working.

But up until that point, because it's not being an issue for them.

And so by creating that situation now where they want something more than what they have,

now you may have an opportunity to share with them some ideas or suggestions because they

may not know how to accomplish what it is that you're asking them to accomplish.

If you're asking them to learn to self govern and yet they don't seem to be able to do that.

They may now come to you and ask for some ideas and suggestions.

Which will give you the opportunity to share and to teach them.

So, those are the 2 basic ways that we can help or influence somebody to want help in

their life.

We just need to remember that we have no control over anybody else.

We can not make another person change.

All we can do is influence them and again, we can do that by changing our self and making

sure we are living the life that other people look up to, that other people respect, that

other people want.

And then if we're on the situation where we can set a boundary with the other person,

then we set a boundary.

Making their present situation more uncomfortable.

So that they're willing to make the changes in order to have what they want.

Thanks for watching today, hope you found this helpful to you.

I would love to know what other challenges that you're facing in your life.

Whether some of the things that you're struggling with on a day to day basis to overcome.

Share with us what those are and we'll see what we can do to help with that in future

videos.If you like to know more about what we do,subscribe to our channel and visit our

website.

You'll see it listed below.

For more infomation >> How To Help Someone Who Does Not Want Help - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

Huntsville Police want to Celebrate the Holidays with you - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> Huntsville Police want to Celebrate the Holidays with you - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

These Chelsea fans want Tammy Abraham to replace Alvaro Morata after four-goal game for Aston Villa - Duration: 2:08.

'BRING HIM BACK' These Chelsea fans want Tammy Abraham to replace Alvaro Morata after four-goal game for Aston Villa

The 21-year-old loanee bagged four in Villa's 5-5 draw with Forest.Chelsea fans are calling for loanee Tammy Abraham to be recalled in place of Alvaro Morata after he netted an astonishing four goals in one game as on Wednesday night

Aston Villa drew 5-5 with Nottingham Forest in the Championship, with the away side 2-0 up after just six minutes

The Chelsea youngster bagged two quick replies for Villa to level the score on 14 minutes, and then went on to add two more as the fixture continued its back-and-fourth action

Blues supporters have become increasingly frustrated with their misfiring Spanish striker Morata in recent weeks, not least during his display in their defeat to Spurs on Saturday

As a result, some of the frustrated fans have called for Abraham to replace him in their starting XI, you can read a round-up of their reaction below

Get Chelsea latest news updates directly to your inbox Subscribe Thank you for subscribing

For more infomation >> These Chelsea fans want Tammy Abraham to replace Alvaro Morata after four-goal game for Aston Villa - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

阿里郎(Alilang) - 我想回家 I want to go home - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> 阿里郎(Alilang) - 我想回家 I want to go home - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Susan Raye - If You Want To Love Me (part of the song) (Hee Haw)(1980) - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> Susan Raye - If You Want To Love Me (part of the song) (Hee Haw)(1980) - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

If You Want More Time You Need More Team - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> If You Want More Time You Need More Team - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Mariah Carey recruits her kids as 'All I Want for Christmas Is You' backup singers - Duration: 3:10.

 All Mariah Carey wants for Christmas is you… and for her children to be the most adorable backup singers the world has ever seen

 On Wednesday afternoon, Carey shared a Twitter video featuring her two children by Nick Cannon, Moroccan and Monroe, providing backing vocals for her beloved yuletide hit "All I Want for Christmas Is You

" The song plays and Carey sings along to her own vocals while her two kids, sporting Santa hats, provide the background "oohs" and "aahs" before joining her in chorus on the titular lyrics

Roc & Roe have been practicing the background vocals to "All I Want For Christmas Is You", we're gonna take this one step at a time – we're very excited about it! It's our first video doing this! It's festive, Cmon!! 🎄🎶🎄🎶💖 pic

twitter.com/ddlzCtwT3d  — Mariah Carey (@MariahCarey) November 28, 2018  "Roc & Roe have been practicing the background vocals to 'All I Want For Christmas Is You,' we're gonna take this one step at a time – we're very excited about it!" Carey wrote in her tweet accompanying the video

"It's our first video doing this! It's festive, Cmon!!!"  "All I Want for Christmas Is You" is one of the most enduring Christmas standards of the modern era, having become the most downloaded holiday single of all time and the 11th-highest-selling single (not just holiday) ever

It took on a second life after featuring in a musical sequence in the 2003 holiday classic Love, Actually

"I'm a very festive person and I love the holidays," Carey said at the time of the song's release in 1994

 I've sung Christmas songs since I was a little girl. I used to go Christmas caroling

"  Now it's her turn to have her own little ones sing Christmas songs — but this time, it's a song of her own making

 Related Links: Mariah Carey is pleasingly defiant on Caution Everything you ever wanted to know about Mariah Carey's 'All I Want for Christmas Is You' Mariah Carey's Glitter soundtrack is No

1 on iTunes 17 years later thanks to #JusticeforGlitter

For more infomation >> Mariah Carey recruits her kids as 'All I Want for Christmas Is You' backup singers - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Prosecutors want torture suspect back in jail - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Prosecutors want torture suspect back in jail - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Photos Bachelorette Ali didn't want to see: Taite caught out - Duration: 2:06.

 He's been accused of faking his feelings for Bachelorette Ali Oetjen and now in exclusive photos obtained by New Idea, Taite Radley has been caught out!  Details of a "wild night" involving Taite have surfaced - with the bank manager said to have lapped up attention from a bevy of beautiful girls and  "acted like a celebrity" at private party just weeks after telling Ali he loved her

Sources tell New Idea that Taite lapped up attention from a bevy of beauties during a "wild night" Supplied A lot of people "assumed Taite was single" that night Supplied  "He was being a total sleaze," one onlooker tells New Idea

   "He was all over girls. A lot of people recognised him from the show but assumed he was single… after that night there was no way anyone thought Ali had chosen him

"  Flirting with scantily clad starstruck fans, Taite spent the evening posing for raunchy photos before asking them not to post on social media

   The invite only gathering took place in October while Ali and Taite were separated in order to keep the dramatic final, not then aired, from being spoiled

  The claims come despite Ali and Taite appearing loved up on social media Channel 10  Viewers were shocked when the unlucky-in-love blonde chose Taite and the pair have been seemingly inseparable since showing off their love on social media

   But our insiders claim it's all a ploy for fame and freebies. Insiders claim Taite is "sticking around to get his Instagram numbers up" Instagram/Ali Oetjen  "Taite is only sticking around to get his Instagram numbers up and enjoy the perks of paid posts and free holidays," says a friend

 "As soon as that starts to dry up he will be gone." WATCH: BACHELORETTE ALI LOOKS WORSE FOR WEAR ON NIGHT OUT WITH TAITE Bachelorette Ali looks worse for wear as she puts on flirty display with boyfriend Taite

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét