Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Youtube daily land Nov 29 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Queen hipolito

a soprano bird

Wow, that was beautiful

And

Look what miss soprano birds built a nest on what luck blooney wants us to follow the trail. Let's go

My shows the coin

Let him to the bird and the bird told him to take the trail as if a silly bird would know anything

This is all that blasted coins Oh

Dead end dead

Well matey's it looks like we're going to have to climb over it, but it doesn't look very safe

We better think of something else. I know let's flip blooney

Oops way to go. You don't know your own coin flipping screwed. I'll get it

Whoa, take cover mateys

Thanks for the good luck blooney what's that blasted coin leaders pistol

Now what I know, it's blooney time

What a pretty butterfly it's gold just like blooney I think that means we should follow it

Following coins of chasing butterflies of all the bills water

Rockers we lost the bug. Oh, that's okay. We'll just flip blooney again and see what happens

Mates blooney's floating away. I think he wants us to follow him. But how do we do that?

We can float on these leaves. They're big enough to carry us awesome

We found a way to float down the river and we got three gold doubloons

Let's grab them and don't catch up with blooney and find the treasure of Queen Hippolyta

There go the puny pirates after them blooney

We're right behind you

quickly la leaves

That was an awesome ride

Lovely place but no treasure of Queen Hippolyta. I think it's time to flip blooney again

Loony I thought I lost you check it out behind

Crackers it's a tunnel what look blooney wanted us to find it everybody in

There as puny pests slipped behind their waterfall there must be an opening

Blasted coy

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Bones's Lucky Doubloon! Part 1540 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Selbstvermarktung in der Landwirtschaft: Milchbauer mit Hofmolkerei | Unser Land - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> Selbstvermarktung in der Landwirtschaft: Milchbauer mit Hofmolkerei | Unser Land - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Jake And The Never Land Pirates Bones's Lucky Doubloon! Part 1539 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Diamonds fear pirate captains best friend. Oh, no, they're all gone

Cheer up captain you've got us and you're his pretty as a rainbow

Rainbows

Bones is lucky to bloom

It's no laughing matter

She was the queen of the ancient Netherlanders legend says she hid a fabulous treasure

Somewhere near here, but we've been searching for weeks

Haven't had no luck at all

Oh

What I wouldn't give for just a creative luck

Look, is that all you need? Well, I can do something about that

See, I have a lucky gold doubloon

Blooney's his name me grandpappy gave it to me. He said

Bones, if you ever in the need of a bit of luck, just give old blooney a bleep

nonsense

Omnia coin can't change your luck

blooney can watch

Loony, I want you to make something lucky hat

Oh

Hi handsome pirate

Get

Galleons there is a lucky coin

Give me that thing. I'll see if it's truly lucky or not

Blasted coin I told you it wasn't lucky me

grandpappy wouldn't fib

Oh, no, we could find that old Queens treasure with blooney's help if you're so certain then take your coin and look for it yourself

Oh

Look alive its hook and his crew

ahoy, Captain Hook Oh

Lord I'm in luck at any wars

Well, ahoy sea pups what brings you to Neverland today? We're looking for treasure, but we haven't found a thing

Well, I'm looking for treasure too the treasure of Queen Hippolyta

I'd be using me lucky coin blooney to find it

Sure bones matey's want to go on a treasure hunt with bones is lucky coin

Great keep a lookout for gold doubloons

Whenever we solve a pirate problem together, they'll appear

Then we'll collect them and put them in our team treasure chest

Yoho, let's go see what good luck blooney can bring us follow me

So long cotton, I'll be back after we form the treasure

Yoho mateys aways

They'll be treasure and adventure today

Go. Hey, ho here we go together as a team jake and the neverland pirates

The Falls Oh what folly

Oh, I don't know about that captain, you know the sea pups if there's a treasure they're sure to find them

It won't be like those puny pests to stumble upon the treasure oh

But if they do I'll snatch it for me. Oh

This looks like a good place to start lucky treasure hunting let's give old blooney a flip and see what happens

Come on, blooney

Bring us luck. Help us find the treasure

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Bones's Lucky Doubloon! Part 1539 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Best of Land of 10,000 Stories: A talent for writing wrong - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Best of Land of 10,000 Stories: A talent for writing wrong - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

O Elo Perdido (Land of the Lost) - S2 Ep.01 de 13 - Tar Pit - Legenda PT_BR - Duration: 24:50.

For more infomation >> O Elo Perdido (Land of the Lost) - S2 Ep.01 de 13 - Tar Pit - Legenda PT_BR - Duration: 24:50.

-------------------------------------------

Jake And The Never Land Pirates Bones's Lucky Doubloon! Part 1541 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Shiver me timbers. This must be the treasure of Queen Hippolyta its Queen Hippolyta's

Hippo, whoa. They don't build them like that anymore

Hey, there's a slot just like on a piggy bank

Well blooney, it's been fun here goes nothing

For me oh

it sounds valuable and treasury -

Of course it is

Captain look, it's the real treasure of Queen Hippolyta

And it belongs to me

That's not the way out

Finally the pleasures of Breed if Alisa is mine all mine

Whoa, this is an emergency pixie dust away

Hey way to go we rescued captain hugs and got five more gold doubloons

Let's grab them and go

Hmm. I thought I keep falling forever

Don't you hurry captain? We'll get you back on board the Jolly Roger safe and sound

Boats, you don't want to forget your lucky treasure

Matey's thanks for helping us find the treasure of Queen Hippolyta. Now, let's put all our gold doubloons into our team treasure chest

Hey, well done crew knew just what to do

Come on count with us 1

2 3 4 5

6 7 8

Yoho for solving pirate problems today, we got eight gold doubloons

Say matey's do you think any of our doubloons are lucky?

I think they're all lucky after all we got to find them together Oh

Chin up sir. There'll be other treasures someday captain you never did get to see the treasure of Queen Hippolyta

Lookie

Oh

No

Lucky coins just like blooney hundreds of them. Let's flip them and see what happens keep them away

They're nothing but bad luck

But lucky for the Katan the water broke he's full

We go through

Grandmum go Yoho

We got so much more to do. I love the way they jingle did we fuck

It's like this I stack them up and count them up and do it. All again. The pirate problems are solved with me crew

There's just one thing to do

Yoho, let's go. We got so much more to do over there one kill

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Bones's Lucky Doubloon! Part 1541 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Jake And The Never Land Pirates Captain Who? Eposide 23 Part 4 - Josh Riley - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

Li mo tongs. Yes

You did

Lam bossman fall

Captain Alou

If lively a men

whisper sir hunters not like feel a

Need a wee bit hot for treasure. Huntin Oh

that Creek looks perfect for dipping aching feet and toes -

Maybe it's time for a little weight captain

Nonsense keep walking. Oh

Sure wish the captain would stop bossing us around listen up your super and swabs

Who's the captain here you are

And don't you be forgetting it every crew needs a captain to keep it on course and this cruise captain is

Flowers are forget me flowers. Oh

One whiff of them forgetty flowers and it makes you forget things

Are you okay captain captain hole?

Captain Hook whose hook

Your hook Smee hole. What about milk? Not your hook captain your Captain Hook

You tore making me head hurt Oh mom - oh

dear dear me this a whiny pickle indeed say gentlemen, you're dressed like

We're all

Oh

dear

It's nice having a smile and happy cat look, even if he doesn't know these Captain Hook

I suppose he'll eventually remember who he is, right?

I hope so seeing as we haven't the foggiest notion how to fix him

Well until we fix him we'll just have to make him part the crew

Welcome to the crew

Glad to have you on board

Hi why thank you kind sirs. So what are we pirates up to today?

Anything you want

Let's dip off. It's in the creek. No way tis second time says I

It may be the best thing for us to do is continue looking for treasure

Spreads good idea, which way do we go? I say we go this way

I was thinking we go this way. Yeah, actually this way would be the way to go. Aye

Good idea boys lead the way. Oh

Dear every crew does need a captain to keep them on course. I sure wish we had a Cap'n

me

Where eyes open wide for the blue singing oh

Thank goodness you're here sea pups do we ever need your help? What's the trouble? Mr

Smith the captain smelled the forget-me flowers and forgot that he's captain and that's a problem Oh

lovey

Are these adorable scabs here to join our merry crew?

You got to help us get her old cranky captain back. We lost without him

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Captain Who? Eposide 23 Part 4 - Josh Riley - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

EP #14 "This Land is My Land" Is your neighbor stealing your property? - Duration: 2:22.

- Could your neighbor be accidentally

stealing your property without either

of you even knowing it?

Let's discuss.

Hi, I'm Robert Swiderski of RealTegrity,

Real Estate With Integrity, and

today we're going to be talking about

getting a property survey done.

What all homeowners should do is hire a surveyor.

Now, this isn't the kind of survey

that you might automatically think of.

The annoying person standing on the corner of the block

with a clipboard, knowing that as you're walking

past them, they're going to try to talk

to you about something.

That's not the kind of survey

we're talking about here.

The survey that we're talking about is

a property boundary survey.

It is going to define the property lines

for all sides of the lot.

Why this is so important, and

this happens very frequently,

especially with fences, if your neighbor

accidentally has his fence a couple inches,

a couple feet, whatever, on your lot

for more than 10 years, and you never contest it,

they actually have a means to now make that their property.

Now, if your lot is 100 feet long,

and your neighbor is on your property a foot,

that's a lot of property that they can just take from you.

Now we all like to think that people

are going to do the right thing,

but when property is at stake,

if someone's had their fence there

for 20, 30 years and they just

always assumed it was theirs,

and now you're gonna try and come back

and say no it's my property, this can get very messy.

Especially if this dispute doesn't present itself

until you're trying to sell your home,

your buyer took it upon themselves,

which they should, to get a survey done,

and now you have an issue.

Make sure you completely understand

the boundary lines of your property

to avoid this issue in the future.

Did you watch this video to the very end?

Thank you so much, do me a favor,

click the message button, let me know

what you think of this video.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns,

anything real estate related.

It is okay to hire me, again,

think of me as your personal real estate professional.

Well, thanks again for watching,

and until next time, be well.

For more infomation >> EP #14 "This Land is My Land" Is your neighbor stealing your property? - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Jake And The Never Land Pirates Pirate Swap! Eposide 25 Part 5 - Josh Riley - Duration: 3:59.

"PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!"

Yummy

Strange and wonderful

Time for your swabs to swab the day, I want it shiny enough to see me on reflection. Oh

My it'll be better get to swabbing

Fungus being had this enjoyable

Oh

Brother

And the deck you say Dee

Do my eyes deceive me?

Captain Hook helping with the chores and having a good time doing it

Jagged rocks dead ahead. Is he spin the wheel to the right? Boom? We need more sales

We work together and miss the rocks

This calls for a soul pull out your instruments, but we don't have any

Trouble you do anything the bold shit can be an instrument. Here's a drum diddly

Do I get it? And this mom's gave you bass guitar and these spoons make great

Spoons

Now you've got it

Shit we're sailing on the high tide

Rocket tune bones. Thanks for showing us these cool instruments

Huh towles me pleasure you mates play great together

According to the pirate code the Welcome Back matey ceremony is held at big stone circle

I know it. Well this way men. Um, Captain Hook my nap

Sort of shows a shortcut. Oh, it does does it?

Short cut fine lead the way pappan

What is the holdup

The great apes that beast is huge

She should be robbed what's all scared but if my mateys were here

They'd say keep calm cubby right here with you

Holding words indeed but how do you propose we pass that beast. Hey

I brought along some of my lunch

Here you go boy

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét