Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 8, 2017

Youtube daily was Aug 25 2017

Subscribe to our channel for more : http://bit.ly/2lB6QeW Visit our website : http://newzmagazine.com/

Infant Was Falling Towards Death Off 30 Ft Bridge, But Mom's Superhuman Reaction Stuns

Rescuers.

We've shared some amazing stories of heroes rescuing helpless children from death.

Remember the time a police officer saved a toddler from choking and his dashcam captured

the entire rescue?

How about the time a cop used "reverse CPR" to save a 2-month-old in the nick of time?

This story is– once again– about a hero saving a child's life, this time an 8-month-old

baby.

But in this story, the hero is the the baby's mother, and the rescue comes at a great price.

Jennifer Duncan, age 23, was driving on the highway in Waco, Texas when she got in a fender-bender.

She pulled her car over, got her 8-month-old son, Daniel, out of his car seat, and stood

to the side– in what should have been a safe spot– to wait for first responders.

That's when another vehicle crashed into one of the parked cars, sending the car straight

at Jennifer and Daniel.

The car smashed into the mother and son, launching them off the bridge.

As Jennifer and Daniel flew through the air– towards the asphalt 30 feet below– Jennifer

wrapped her body around her son, creating a human cocoon, shielding his tiny body from

the impending impact.

"My main concern was keeping him safe, making sure he was going to be okay," said Jennifer.

"I just took like one second and– seeing that we were falling– I just tried to grab

as tight as I can to him."

Because of the human shield Jennifer provided with her body, Daniel not only survived the

fall, he survived without injury.

According to the GoFundMe page, "Jennifer's Miracle," baby Daniel had only a scratch:

"Literally, just a scratch."

But, according to the page, "Jennifer's heroic act for her son did not go without

great personal sacrifice to her own well-being."

Jennifer shattered her pelvis, broke 9 bones in her back, fractured her legs, fractured

her ribs, had spleen injuries, internal injuries, and even had to have a leg amputated.

She spent 2 months in the hospital and 1 month in rehab.

Jennifer underwent 14 surgeries in 7 months.

Now Jennifer says the hardest part of recovery was not being able to pick up Daniel, but

her desire to hold her son again was the very thing that kept her going.

Hear Jennifer tell her amazing story of sacrifice and love in the video below.

For more infomation >> Infant Was Falling Towards Death Off 30 Ft Bridge, But Mom's Superhuman Reaction Stuns Rescuers. - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Grimmmz admitted it, he was wrong | Shroud meets Grimmz in battle - PUBG WTF Funny Moments #1 - Duration: 10:34.

you know and I need to have thicker skin so this is a good this is a great chance

to grow and learn now I'm gonna take you day by day step by step do you want some

more because you guys deserve a much better mentality for me absolutely

because you you've given me the privilege of streaming every day for a

living so you guys deserve better

Terry thank you very much for the prime sub thank you very much

but you shouldn't is keep it a sheet exists when you mail the car no the car

on the car ready it's a bug you two ready

yeah like either that picnic table the other thing was gonna block is the shit

was it our hotel quieter

other than my sake greater Grenada no chikara or a much day

the works at all Simcoe Oh for today so call Maury Dawa or additional Christian

are you

level one l18 oh my god these

someone clipped that please

see I saw beyond totem insisted on living in view kuraki motto ridiculous

mama he even a great leap boys are here the Mejia cousin rap to rise character

wasn't a veneer happy to them I want to tell you guys how's it going

that's not you want a job let's start is that I don't know kill him who's talking

who said that

are you I'm not gonna kill you as long as you don't shoot I want you

okay where you where are you I'll take the shot should I won't take

the shot red no no I won't shoot them but where where's this guy

let's do all I ran out of ammo look it a bit three turn on automatic noise shit I

should do that I'm gonna heal up first let me heal up I

don't want to get killed right there

Oh fuckin out right over all right no no that's a good idea I'm gonna get into a

car and do that - yeah I heard

yeah yeah yeah yeah

yeah

come on you ready let's get this shit let's go okay

wait one more tick one more six and I got you come on come on heel all right

three two one let's fucking go we're gonna go you got to the roof

we got shot you boys okay okay get in breach bridge we good we got it building

zones building those find ajob I hear footsteps bandage bandage we just

did it

now

do much good I'd like a soda

Natick stood up the most obnoxious no preschool Ian Nicholas Lamas fuck you

might spy stories on Children's Shelter the totem Ibarra

ah

For more infomation >> Grimmmz admitted it, he was wrong | Shroud meets Grimmz in battle - PUBG WTF Funny Moments #1 - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

I was only 17 | Official selections CIFF 2017| DPS Sharjah - Duration: 10:17.

DPS Sharjah Presents...

Let's go fast!

Crap!

(Class Celebrating Birthday)

(Happy Birthday Song)

Thank you, Happy Birthday-- Thank you Ma'am

Happy Birthday-- Thank you

I am not saying it. -- Happy Birthday -- Thank you

My Birthday is this week, But it seems like a month away

Even if it's a week or month away, Don't forget the chocolates

I can't wait for another big chocolate

I don't know what I will get on my birthday this time. Fingers crossed for the best.

Yeah, you remember what his parents gave him last year? -- Please don't remind me...

(Flashback)

It still gives me nightmares about my upcoming birthday.

Ok now stop all three of you, I am pretty sure that my parents

will give me some thing awesome, because I am turning 18 after all.

Yah right ! That remindes me, what did you get for your 15th birthday?

Please don't remind me !

Go on Josh, Just Say it ! Don't listen to Akshay.

Ok..wait for it... He got...A PAIR OF PINK SOCKS...

(Flashback)

What OMG! Was that even true ?

Yes it was. But I am pretty sure, it's gonna be a better one this time.

Out of all the gift in the world you could have got, your family gave you these kind of gifts.

How do you expect this year's gift to be better?

It's not the gifts that matter, its the love I get from them makes my day go well.

And I have to go because my bus is first one to leave-- OK bye !!!

PINK SOCKS... HAHA.....PINK SOCKS...

Bye Akshay-- Bye Akshay-- Bye

I'm telling you, this time also he won't get anything better than a remote controlled car... (Laughter)

(Akshay's father talking with friend) And that's how I got him to sign the deal..

Isn't it Akshay's birthday next week, what you have even planned for him?

I already figured out what to get him this year. Surely he will be amazed to know that I got him a car for his birthday.

A car for him this year ? What happened to your budget.

I mean doesn't need to focus on studies rather than getting a car?

He has studied enough. He needs a break now. All his friends are way ahead of him in the cool stuff.

I mean look at Akshay, he has not demanded anything from us. Not even his own personal computer.

And you know how he became a laughing stock of his class because of all the gifts we gave him.

I don't want that to happen to him ever again.

He has never even got angry with us, even though every one made fun of him in class.

He truly deserves it.

Ok fine, at least tell him about the car after his exams get over.

His exams are getting over 2 days after his birthday.

Okay fine until then, let's keep it a secret within us both.

Okay then, how about a cup of tea?

My birthday is coming up. What have my parents thought?

Is it something like the previous ones? Let me give a check.

No, no no. I want the car by this week itself!

It should be well polished and if I find even

a single scratch on it, I won't give you a single penny!

Yes sir, you need not worry. I can give you a guarantee.

By the way, sir. Can I ask you a question?

Yeah sure, go ahead

Sir, for whom are you buying this car?

I want to buy this car for my hard-working son

who is turning 18 this week.

Oh that's very nice sir! But I have a small suggestion sir

Wouldn't it be better to give him the car AFTER his exams

since he might have exams now?

Thank you for your suggestion but I want

to gift him this car on his birthday.

He deserves it for all the hard work he has done.

Okay Akshay your Mom and I will be back in an hour or so.

Finish your studies as soon as possible so that we can go out for dinner tonight.

And lock the doors!

OK dad!

This must be it!

Oh! You lucky guy, getting a car on your 18th birthday. Go check out your car. Go for test drive.

and I'll assure you, no one will even realize and you'll be back

before your parents are home.

Akshay, just think about it, what if your parents get to know ?

What if the police suspects you to drive without a driving licence ?

What if your neighbour sees you driving the car?

What will you do then?

I think you are right. I will wait for my parents. Wait till they arrive, Wait till I get my driving licence.

What ? No. Do you even know what will happen if you don't go for drive now.

You wouldn't get to drive the whole next year.

Your exams will be over with-in the next two days and then it will be time for results.

And if you don't get good marks, you won't be allowed to get a driving licence.

And by the way to get a driving licence, you need at least 4 months,

and by then you will have your exams again.

Oh yeah i think you are right. It's better to go for a drive now,

because my parents are not going to allow me and getting a driving licence is not a piece of cake for me.

Think about it Akshay. Think of all the "What IFs"?

I can't force you but this time you have to listen to me and stay back.

This is for your own good.

I have all this sorted out. I will go, checkout my car. Take it for a sweet drive,

hide my face if I ever come across a neighbour, and no one will ever get to know about it.

and that will be as simple as that.

Selfie time!

This is so cool, I will be the coolest guy in my school.

And the best part is that I will tell all my friends about this.

Let's take it to a drive

How about some music !

(Music)

Let's go fast!

Crap!

It was all my fault to take my car for a drive.

I should have listened to my brain instead of following my heart.

I could have waited a little more for a safer driving, or atleast till my birthday,

God, please forgive me for my mistake.

God give me another chance.

I Was Only Seventeen...

For more infomation >> I was only 17 | Official selections CIFF 2017| DPS Sharjah - Duration: 10:17.

-------------------------------------------

I Was Constipated And Bloated. A Week Later My Colon Is Clean Thanks To An Amazing Mixture - Duration: 1:30.

Visit Our Website Here : http://bit.ly/2q90Dxh

I WAS CONSTIPATED AND BLOATED…

A WEEK LATER MY COLON IS CLEAN THANKS TO AN AMAZING MIXTURE OF VINEGAR AND HONEY!

Hectic schedules, stress, and unhealthy lifestyle contributes to our health.

People do not pay attention to themselves.

The unhealthy habits damage our health, promoting gain in weight.

This causes dissatisfaction and depression.

Processed foods are hard for digestion, making our organs overwork, resulting in buildup

toxins and fecal material in the colon, complicating further the matter and promoting even more

weight gain.

For this reason it is highly important to clean the colon and natural remedies are those

which can help.

The following method involves 2 ingredients, and those are honey and vinegar.

Ingredients:

2 tbsp. of raw honey; 2 tbsp. of ACV.

How to prepare it: mix the two ingredients in a cup and consume it right away.

Take it in the morning on an empty stomach for optimal results.

This remedy will remove body toxins and will help you shred extra pounds.

The remedy will also help with:

Reducing cholesterol levels; Preventing formation of diabetes and tumors;

Regulating blood pressure; Fighting obesity.

The mixture is packed with antioxidants and provides antimicrobial properties that may

significantly improve the overall health.

Thank you For Visiting Our Youtube Chanel Please don't forget to subscribe our channel

Subscribe : http://bit.ly/2rRgSLG

For more infomation >> I Was Constipated And Bloated. A Week Later My Colon Is Clean Thanks To An Amazing Mixture - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Soy Luna- Was ist mit Juliana los? [S2E53] Deutsche Untertitel Einschalten - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Soy Luna- Was ist mit Juliana los? [S2E53] Deutsche Untertitel Einschalten - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

How the USS Indianapolis, WWII Navy ship with a dramatic history, was finally rediscovered - Duration: 3:16.

And now to our NEWSHOUR Shares, something that caught our eye that may be of interest

to you, too.

After more than seven decades, the remains of one of the worst disasters U.S. naval history

have been found, thanks to a wealthy philanthropist, a Navy historian and a state-of-the-art research

vessel.

The NEWSHOUR`s Julia Griffin explains.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: That`s it, Paul.

We`ve got it.

The Indy.

JULIA GRIFFIN, PBS NEWSHOUR CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): With those words, a 72-year

old mystery was solved, and a historical treasure rediscovered on the bottom of the Pacific

Ocean: the wreckage of the World War II naval cruiser, the USS Indianapolis.

On July 30th, 1945, the Indianapolis was at sea, having just completed a top-secret mission

delivering key components of the atomic bomb Little Boy to a naval base in the Northern

Mariana Islands, when it was torpedoed by a Japanese submarine.

Just 15 minutes later, the ship that survived the Pearl Harbor attack was underwater.

Eight hundred of her 1,196 sailors are thought to have initially survived the sinking, but

with the U.S. Navy unaware of the loss, the men were forced to float.

For four days in shark-infested waters before being spotted by a patrolling bomber plane.

Ultimately, only 317 survived the ordeal.

For decades, the final resting place of the Indianapolis was lost to the ocean.

RICHARD HULVER, NAVAL HISTORIAN: All the paperwork is lost.

There was no signal that went out.

So, basically, we had nothing but the recollections of the crew, the survivors.

So, it was really imprecise location at the beginning.

GRIFFIN: But last year, naval historian Richard Hulver discovered naval landing craft LST

779 had passed the Indianapolis just hours before the attack.

HULVER: So, about 11 hours before Indianapolis was sunk.

If you can figure out where LST 779 was, that gives you another point on that, another data

point on that route that can give you a better idea.

GRIFFIN: With the new data point in hand, a civilian research team led by Microsoft

co-founder Paul Allen took up the search again.

PAUL ALLEN, CO-FOUNDER, MICROSOFT: We try to do these both as really exciting examples

of underwater archaeology and as tributes to the brave men that went down on these ships.

GRIFFIN: This time, the research vessel turned it`s attention west of the original location

estimate and hunted through a new, 600-square-mile patch of the Pacific Ocean.

Ultimately, one of the team`s remotely-operated underwater vehicles spotted the ship, its

anchor and other paraphernalia, more than 18,000 feet below the surface.

Naval History and Heritage Command Director Sam Cox hopes the discovery will underscore

more than just the ship`s demise.

SAM COX, DIRECTOR, NAVAL HISTORY AND HERITAGE COMMAND: Even in a great tragedy like this

one, there is valor, there is bravery.

And in the case of this crew that made the ultimate sacrifice, you know, what they did

needs to be remembered and not just for getting torpedoed and sunk.

They were heroes.

GRIFFIN: Only 22 crew members of the Indianapolis are still alive today.

For the PBS NEWSHOUR, I`m Julia Griffin.

For more infomation >> How the USS Indianapolis, WWII Navy ship with a dramatic history, was finally rediscovered - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

After John McCain Was Found Taking George Soros Money, a Big Cover up is Underway - Duration: 10:57.

After John McCain Was Found Taking George Soros Money, a Big Cover-up is Underway

Well, imagine that, folks.

After the recent news broke that Senator John McCain's "legacy" foundation, the McCain

Institute for International Leadership, was taking donations from George Soros and perhaps

a much longer list of foreign donors, the institute's administrators are now refusing

to disclose said list.

However, thanks to this reminder from Daily Caller, we know that McCain was a key architect

in the McCain-Feingold act which aimed to "reform" campaign finance rules.

We also know that the institute notes on its website that it has a list of donors, but

the amounts donated are neither listed nor disclosed.

Seems awfully convenient, don't you think?

"But the McCain Institute — created in 2012 with an $8.7 million donation of funds

remaining from McCain's unsuccessful 2008 presidential campaign — refused Monday to

disclose the amounts it received from its biggest donors who gave $100,000 or more.

However, the McCain Institute declined to spell out exactly how much money each big

donor contributed.

The web site only lists donors who have given "$100,000 and above," which can be misleading.

The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, for instance, is identified as giving $100,000 or more on

the Institute's website.

In reality, the Saudis gave $1 million."

Additionally, Daily Caller also suggests that a main reason McCain established the Institute

at Arizona State University is solely for the purpose of hiding donors.

And while McCain claims it's simply named after him, and that he has nothing to do with

it, Daily Caller calls bluff on that.

"Not only is McCain's name on the masthead, he is also the honorary convener of the McCain

Institute's signature spring annual meeting, the Sedona Forum.

The Sedona Forum is a "high level, private gathering" held at the luxurious Enchantment

Resort in Sedona, Ariz."

Sounds just as sketchy as the Clinton Foundation

if you

ask me.

For more infomation >> After John McCain Was Found Taking George Soros Money, a Big Cover up is Underway - Duration: 10:57.

-------------------------------------------

Kendall Jenner erwischt: Was geht da mit diesem Schnuckel? - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Kendall Jenner erwischt: Was geht da mit diesem Schnuckel? - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Happy Together // KAI'S CUT// 2 (ENGLISH SUB) kai telling how he was often misunderstood for a girl - Duration: 0:55.

You both look alike like esangmi and esangmo

Both of you were often mistaken for girls before

when i was younger, my mom liked growing my hair long

my hair was this long

even during elementary school i was often told about it

one of the first time i was told was when

Some guy asked me to go to the washroom with him

but just when i tried going in

"Why are you coming in?"

why am I? Even I need to use the washroom

you need to go to the other washroom

this one's male washroom

ahh.. you were misunderstood

you really looked like a girl

For more infomation >> Happy Together // KAI'S CUT// 2 (ENGLISH SUB) kai telling how he was often misunderstood for a girl - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Was the Robot a Mistake? - Duration: 8:19.

so what's going on with the robot?

well well I wish we'd tell you we got working that just isn't the case since

we're not just doing YouTube for fun anymore and we're actually running a

business we have to choose the projects we work on very carefully and while it

may have been possible to fix up this robot it would have taken hundreds and

hundreds of hours at the very minimum and when you're running a business

hundreds of hours equates to thousands of dollars so literally if we kept

working on this we probably could have bankrupted business and that's not worth

it besides I'm sure there are other projects you'd prefer us to waste our

time on now quite a few of you guys realized it probably wasn't that

feasible for us to actually fix this robot and I got I meant when I first got

it I was probably being a bit more optimistic than I should have been

because the more and more we looked at the robot we realized we made a mistake

these are the problems we knew about number one no connector cables these are

very expensive and would have been very time-consuming to make our own number

two the controller forgot what Roboto is connected to so even if we succeeded in

connecting the robot to the controller it might not have even worked number

three the robot wasn't even in guaranteed working condition when we

bought it number four we don't even have three

fades for her goal power in the shop and probably a whole bunch of other issues

we haven't even discovered yet so we made the executive decision to can the

project but there is a silver lining we were able to salvage a whole bunch of

parts out of the controller and the motor including expensive relays servo

motors and a bunch of other stuff all in all we were able to scrap more than 500

dollars worth of stuff which if I can remind you is actually how much we paid

for the robot in the first place and we still have the robot which is probably

worth around $1000 in scrap metal alone but before we do that I've got a better

idea let's turn into the shop mascot

for those communitarianism the fridge of your often

to the audiences are not the only ones do it

Oh

and roll

you

exactly well

okay

god

number

I would love baktun did you not see the problem what you just did your

technician Commission it's under this on a break nobody had your foot this is

proof of my foot under that's what happens when you kick it you were

kicking the board not this in your balloon I love that I want to start as

long brick break like this all brick

right how's that going it's one look bumpy good I wouldn't suggest that

though yet

son see how much okay muggins I'm gonna put it up that's it you broke it

look you actually destroyed the practical thing so I'm Bogdan I'm going

to fix big what do you have to say for yourself second six again let's push the

thousand-pound robot on the plastic part

like an u-bahn there definite that would have been plaque I think he's trolling

you a display no no I think it's a report hey wait wait wait wait we need

to bug the need you to stand right underneath it no you have to look at me

you know how video characters have their name flooring blah blah with them oh hey

not bad huh we're thinking about turning into a place for other youtubers to

autograph when they come do collabs with us unfortunately we've already missed a

few Colin Furze dead not alpha everything Apple Pro Jerris of all make

me org Omar Youssef but anyways all future collabs we're going to get them

to sign this and eventually it's going to be covered in youtuber signatures

which I think it's pretty cool plus there's another bit of silver

lining doing these videos got us a lot of exposure and some robotics companies

might actually be interested in providing us a working robot for the

shop to use as a robotic helper so stay tuned for that

and hopefully we'll have a robot that actually works here

For more infomation >> Was the Robot a Mistake? - Duration: 8:19.

-------------------------------------------

Denise Temlitz & Bachelor Leo Freier: Läuft da wieder was? - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Denise Temlitz & Bachelor Leo Freier: Läuft da wieder was? - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Sadie Robertson Says 'It Was A Dream' To Be In Hallmark's 'Sun, Sand & Romance' | Access Hollywood - Duration: 7:02.

Katie Robertson, part of "Duck Dynasty" plays a

resort activities assistant in Hallmark Channel's "Sun, Sand & Romance."

Welcome, Sadie.

It's been a while since we've seen you.

You've been so busy, though, out on the road doing your speaking engagement.

This movie, how did it all come about for you?

It's crazy, and a dream, it was a dream for me to be in a Hallmark movie.

Me too!

Kit is dying.

If you can do anything to get her on.

You should do it.

You know, acting world is totally different than the world I'm used to.

And so I wasn't really sure if I wanted to be in movies or do acting.

My agents were like, look, this would be great for you.

Yeah, but if I'm in a movie that's not very appropriate and I go speak to young kids to

make the better choice, it doesn't add up.

The only movies I could be in that I would be feeling confident in the messaging is a

Hallmark movie.

They're like, okay, why don't we go meet the Hallmark people.

They were like, you're like a Hallmark in a person.

I said thanks, that's the greatest compliment ever.

And so, it just kind of happened and it seriously was so fun and it's the cutest movie.

You play a camp counselor, there's a lot of fun activities you got to do, horseback riding?

I wasn't involved with the horseback riding, which is probably a good thing, but it was

cool, because my brother was an activities director at a summer camp at a time I was

playing an activities director.

Your speaking engagements you're talking about, this is a true passion you're talking about.

What's the big message that you talk about?

My message is: Live original.

That was the first book that I wrote.

I have a new book coming out called live fearless.

This tour is focused on the live fearless side of things, so it's going to be me motivating

people-- What do you talk about?

Coming out of the life of fear and living a life of freedom.

A lot of times I encourage and motivate people to be confident in the person they were created

to be.

So yeah, it's really cool, it's a lot of high school and college age, it's awesome.

What I love is the positive messaging for young girls in particular and self-image and

self-worth and I know you early on when you were doing some modeling had to deal with

some of the criticism?

Yeah, they would tell me all the time, if you would lose this, you would look like a

real model.

But that's how the game is, but for me -- I think it's really hard because girls hear

that a lot, even if you're not a model, you see it on Instagram and Twitter, hear it at

school.

I'm not saying I'm perfect, I walk-through some insecurities with that, but coming out

of that, has become a passion of mine to speak that confidence to people, and not care what's

on the outside, but really and truly focus on your heart, you are going to get that.

You were talking about an ex-boyfriend you broke up with, you called it false passion,

what does that mean?

My boyfriend and I dated for three years, everyone was such fans of our relationship.

And then we broke up, and I never really went back to that and said why or anything I think

we came to this point in our relationship where we were infatuated by each other, we

weren't making each other better... we were passionate about not the best things

about each other or in our lives.

It would kind of be like fight, then you'd make up and like sort of the excitement of

it.

A lot of happy, a lot of fighting.

It's great on Instagram, it's not great in person, that's not a healthy relationship.

You blogged about it.

You said, we welcomed sin in.

And we unintentionally removed ourselves from the foundation of true love.

Why was that important for you to put that out there?

I think in relationships, especially nowadays, I don't think people understand the depth

of welcoming sin into your relationship, maybe it's impurity, maybe it's downgrading comments,

manipulations, that happens.

When you welcome that in, it creates a really unhealthy foundation, and from that, fear

gets involved, insecurity gets involved.

How I look all the time, and I get scared of things all the time, I started realizing

before I went into that relationship, I didn't have those feelings, why do I have them now?

Because I welcomed sin into my life.

I'm thankful my ex-boyfriend approved the message so I could put it out there.

You checked in with him first?

Absolutely.

It's public knowledge, so you have to.

What's your family up to these days?

Is there going to be a "Duck Dynasty" reunion at some point on A&E?

I hope so!

We got back from Peru.

We went to Machu Picchu it was awesome.

The family is at home, my dad and mom started a church, they're doing great things in Louisiana.

And they are loving living a normal life.

My dad golfs every day, he jokes he's in retirement.

Look at your dad right there.

Do you ever think he looks like Zach Brown?

This is funny, before he was famous, we went to Nashville, I live there now it's funny.

We went to Nashville, and my dad dressed up like Zach Brown and people thought it was

him, and took pictures with him.

That's great.

And Uncle Si quickly.

You all are going to die.

He's pursuing a singing music career.

Stop it!

No, I'm not kidding.

Like a pop star?

He told me, Sadie, I'm going to be in Nashville playing this bar if you want to come.

First of all, I don't think I'm old enough to come, but if I am I will be there.

We need a visual of that.

It's the funniest thing.

Where is he performing?

We gotta be there.

I don't know, it's very small places.

I did go to his concert and it's so bad.

Sadie, you're adorable, thanks for coming in.

"Sun, sand & romance" premieres Saturday at 9:00 on the Hallmark Channel.

For more infomation >> Sadie Robertson Says 'It Was A Dream' To Be In Hallmark's 'Sun, Sand & Romance' | Access Hollywood - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

FBI: Wilson man admits to bank robbery killings, says he 'was desperate' - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> FBI: Wilson man admits to bank robbery killings, says he 'was desperate' - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Davido 'Pere' Beat 'Was Stolen' From Me, Says Producer HOD | Pulse TV News - Duration: 1:28.

Davido has been accused of 'stealing' the production for his record, 'Pere'

featuring Young Thug and Rae Sremmund by a producer known as HOD.

Daivdo, Sony Music artist, has been called out by a producer named HOD, of jacking his

production without credit on 'Pere' and using it without compensation.

Davido 'Pere' was released under Sony Music Entertainment International Limited

with production credited given to DJ Mustard, a popular American record producer, songwriter

and DJ from Los Angeles.

But HOD claims the production of 'Pere' is his.

HOD said he made 'Pere' beat for Dammy Krane, a Davido Music Worldwide affiliate, who he

claims recorded the song 'Pere' in 2015.

HOD who is also a recording artist, has produced records for other Nigerian stars including

Olamide, Reekado Banks, Ayo Jay and BOJ, claims he has proof, and has uploaded his unfinished

recording with Dammy Krane to Souncloud.

On the shared cut by HOD which lasts just under a minute, Dammy Krane can be heard singing

the rough version of the hook for 'Pere'.

The image on HOD's proof of version of Davido 'Pere' is a photo of the file properties,

which puts the date of the creation as March 8, 2015.

For more infomation >> Davido 'Pere' Beat 'Was Stolen' From Me, Says Producer HOD | Pulse TV News - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Confusion Reigned At O'Hare, Where Woman Was Paralyzed - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Confusion Reigned At O'Hare, Where Woman Was Paralyzed - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Ellie Kemper: My Husband's Wedding Proposal Was Not Very Good | TODAY - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> Ellie Kemper: My Husband's Wedding Proposal Was Not Very Good | TODAY - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Jay Thomas Dies: 'Cheers' & 'Ray Donovan' Actor Was 69 - Duration: 6:08.

Jay Thomas Dies: 'Cheers' & 'Ray Donovan' Actor Was 69

Jay Thomas, the Emmy-wining Murphy Brown, Cheers and Ray Donovan actor, radio host and annual football-throwing holiday visitor to Late Show with David Letterman, died today of cancer.

His death was announced to the New York Daily News by his agent and friend of 35 years Don Buchwald, who told the paper, "Jay was one of a kind, never at a loss for words and filled with so much fun and wonderfully wacky thoughts and behavior.

Thomas' publicist Tom Estey tweeted, "My dear friend and client – you will be missed!".

Thomas, a two-time Emmy winner for his guest appearances as tabloid talk show host Jerry Gold on Murphy Brown, is perhaps even better remembered for his recurring role as Eddie LeBec, the washed-up hockey goalie husband of barmaid Carla on NBC Cheers in the late '80s.

He took starring roles in two 1990s sitcoms — ABC's Married People and CBS' Love & War — but found greatest success in supporting roles, including, most recently, Showtime's Ray Donovan.

Other TV credits include Mork & Mindy, Law and Order: SVU, Cold Case, Boston Legal and Hung, along with the features Mr Holland's Opus, Dragonfly, The Santa Clause 2 and The Santa Clause 3.

In more recent years, Thomas had developed a large radio following after a long career as a DJ and talk show host. Since 2005, he had hosted The Jay Thomas Show on SiriusXM.

He also hosted a Friday afternoon show on Sirius' Howard 101 channel.

SiriusXM ran an encore episode of Thomas' radio show today and announced that, in keeping with Thomas' wishes, the company and his staff would not comment on his passing. The show will return with a live installment Monday.

It was Thomas' youthful radio days that led to what Letterman often called "the greatest talk show story ever." Each year on the Late Show with David Letterman Christmas episode, Thomas would drop by to tell the story of how, as a young, herbed-up rock DJ, he and a co-worker squired an aging Clayton Moore — star of the classic radio and TV series The Lone Ranger — from a publicity event, only to get in a minor auto accident.

The punch line came when Moore, in full Ranger garb, emerged from Thomas' backseat to put the angry driver of the other vehicle in his place. Watch his 2014 Letterman appearance above.

The holiday visit, a tradition that began in 1998 and continued until Letterman's retirement from the show in 2015, always ended with Thomas and Letterman competing to see who could knock off a treetop meatball with a football.

Thomas usually, but not always, won.

He missed one holiday show entirely when, in 2013, he was recuperating from throat surgery; tennis star John McEnroe took his place, doing his best to tell the Lone Ranger story exactly as Thomas so often had told it.

According to the actor's website bio, Thomas was born Jon Thomas Terrell in Kermit, TX, the son of Katharine — "a beautiful giddily outspoken Southern belle" — and "Texas oil man" Harry.

He was raised "in his Italian-American mother's plantation on the banks of the Atchafalaya River in south Louisiana.".

Though he typically played blue-collar types, he once told the co-anchors of KTLA – where he was a frequent guest – that his upbringing was anything but.

"My father was incredibly wealthy and I am a rich kid," he said, getting laughs. "I have just had money since I'm a kid. My career really hasn't been that great.".

During stints in Jesuit and military schools and, later, college, Thomas was both an athlete and actor, eventually being drafted, he said, by the short-lived World Football League in the mid-'70s.

He is survived by wife Sally, and sons Sam, Max and J. , who were at his side when he died.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét