Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 8, 2017

Youtube daily song Aug 25 2017

Five little Dinosaurs

Jumping on the Bed

One fell down and bumped his head

The Mother called the Doctor and the Doctor said

"No more jumping on the Bed"

Four little Dinosaurs

jumping on the Bed

One fell down and bumped his head

The Mother called the Doctor and the Doctor said

"no more jumping on the Bed"

Three little Dinosaurs

jumping on the Bed

One fell down and bumped his head

The Mama called the Doctor and the Doctor said

"No more jumping on the Bed"

Two little Dinosaurs

jumping on the bed

one fell down and bumped his head

The Mama called the Doctor and the Doctor said

No more jumping on the Bed

One little Dinosaur

jumping on the Bed

one fell off and bumped his head

the Mother called the Doctor and the Doctor said

"Put those Dinosaurs right to Bed"

For more infomation >> 5 little Dinosaurs jumping on the Bed 🎵 Song 🎵 - Five little Monkeys Dino City version - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Bulls on Wall Street - Parody of RATM Bulls on Parade - Investment Song - Duration: 4:24.

Start saving now The stock market expands, higher over time

Keep contributing to the account, or expect to remain without

Best asset class, sure to make your money grow

Use the 401k, 403, IRA

Fear mongers scarin', doom and gloomers strive for attention

Crowding social media Don't give in to the fear, stay the course

over the long-term Compound interest will fill your purse

Secure the future for the family, with a basket full of stocks

Secure the future for the family, with a basket full of stocks

Making investing as routine as wearing underwear and socks

Secure the future for the family, with a basket full of stocks

The Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P five-hunnit Hop on the 10% equity train, I

Log onto my account every now and then to see the growth spurt

On my way to my retirement goals You don't have to be an expert, just diversify

Look for dividends, revenue, and earnings growth

If you give some to charity, that really rocks Future for the family, basket full of stocks

Secure the future for the family, with a basket full of stocks

Secure the future for the family, with a basket full of stocks

Making investing as routine as wearing underwear and socks

Secure the future for the family, with a basket full of stocks

Bulls on Wall Street

Start Saving Now Start Saving Now

Bulls on Wall Street

Bulls on Wall Street

Bulls on Wall Street

For more infomation >> Bulls on Wall Street - Parody of RATM Bulls on Parade - Investment Song - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

LAZY PEACH'S CRINGE SONG - Duration: 2:13.

OH

YES

MY NAME IS LAZY PEACH, YES

HAMA (PROBALY COME ON)

YEAH, WOOP, WOOHOO

HERE COMES THE WEIRD NOISES

WEIRD NOISES

WEIRD NOISES

WEIRD NOISES

WEIRD NOISES

WEIRD NOISES

(LOL SORRY BOUT THAT)

WEIRD NOISES

WEIRD SCREAM

MY NAME IS LAZY PEACH AND I HAVE TO SAY

THAT YOU SHOULD BE AN AWESOME LOVER EVERYDAY,

I SEE MY FAMS, MY FRIENDS, THE LOVERS AND HATERS.

THEY CANT GET ENOUGH OF ME CAUSE I'M CRAZY AND I LOVE IT,

HAHAHAAAAA, YEAH

THEY ALWAYS TELLING ME, EEW WHAT ARE YOU,

AND I SAY WHO CARES , I AM WHO I AM.

AND IF YOU'RE LISTEING TO THESE LYRICS THEN I'MA TELL YOU

THIS WORLD IS FULL OF HATE, WHY NOT ADD YOUR FLAVOUR

AND PUT ANY SAVOR TO YOUR FLAVOURS

DOH DID I MENTION THAT

I AM LAZY PEACH, YES I DID OH MY GOD

I AM LAZY PEACH

ARE YOU

LAZY, YES I AM

LAZY, YES I AM

ARE YOU LAZY PEACH, OH THAT'S ME

PULLED FROM THE THE LAZY TREE (HAHAHA )

YOU'RE FUNNY

YES

WE ARE

ARE YOU YOU

LAY LAZY

OH YES I AM

ARE YOU A LAZYPEACH

ARE YOU A LAZYPEACH

OH THAT'S ME

PULLED FROM THE THE LAZY TREE

PULLED FROM THE THE LAZY TREE

HAHAHA YOU'RE FUNNY

YES WE ARE

YES WE ARE

YES WE ARE

(THANKS FOR WATCHING, LOVE FROM LAZY PEACH)

(THANKS FOR WATCHING, LOVE FROM LAZY PEACH)

For more infomation >> LAZY PEACH'S CRINGE SONG - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Ruslana - Wild Dances 🇺🇦 - Eurovisión Song Contest 2004 - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> Ruslana - Wild Dances 🇺🇦 - Eurovisión Song Contest 2004 - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Eid Song | Eidaan Khushi Dian Aaian | Ghulam Fatima Bhairay Wali | Old Punjabi Original Audio Song - Duration: 4:53.

For more infomation >> Eid Song | Eidaan Khushi Dian Aaian | Ghulam Fatima Bhairay Wali | Old Punjabi Original Audio Song - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

LIVE STREAM SFM CHARA SONG MAIS FORTE QUE VOCE PT-BR - Duration: 33:21.

For more infomation >> LIVE STREAM SFM CHARA SONG MAIS FORTE QUE VOCE PT-BR - Duration: 33:21.

-------------------------------------------

Bad Kids & Creepy Hand Johny Johny Yes Papa Song Nursery Rhymes Song & Learn Colors for Children - Duration: 3:02.

Bad Kids & Creepy Hand Johny Johny Yes Papa Song Nursery Rhymes Song & Learn Colors for Children

For more infomation >> Bad Kids & Creepy Hand Johny Johny Yes Papa Song Nursery Rhymes Song & Learn Colors for Children - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

How to pick up a song by Ear - figure out the chords- Piano Tutorial - Duration: 21:36.

hi guys in this piano tutorial I'm gonna show you how to play a song by ear how

to pick up a song by ear how to figure out the chords and how to figure out the

melody to be able to play on the piano this is a basic piano tutorial for you

to be able to train your ear and play any song okay so let's try to pick up by

ear I don't want to miss a thing I just recorded the intro in another tutorial so

let's see if I can pick up this other portion okay so we got the key sorry I

guess I kind of knew that P but there's no point in me pretending I don't know

it I just know what he's singing but I actually don't know the chords so let's

see how I would go about that then I could stay awake

that sounds about right D major can you see that well

I just know that the melody starts going down I could and it's very useful when

you're trying it's very useful when you're trying to pick up a sound by ear

to play the melody in the right hand and that's gonna be telling you

you're gonna hear all the signs of the chords he's actually you know they're

using in the song by following the melody instead of just doing

I don't know that's not the right chord but anyway it's better if you played

I know that the base is going down

it keeps on going down and the base notes are telling me the chords so far

we've done

I could stay here I could stay here forever

that makes it a seventh and another seventh started indeed oh

crap you can't see this okay just in case I started again there's because maybe the

camera wasn't focusing on the keyword and you do need to see what I'm playing

so we figured this bit

so let's do this let's add some melody cuz I never I never just try to do

something boring I always try to make it like melodic and fun to play otherwise

it doesn't motivate me motivation my key world of 2017

I don't know if the chord actually plays that seventh but I like how it sounds so

I'm gonna add it

okay so we got that far let's try to play it more like I would actually do it

you know I like arpeggiating the left hand example you say arpeggiating

arpeggio

you

okay see I also screw up the cords

there are a lot of sevenths here in case you couldn't hear that again you can't see the full

extension of the keyboard

now I'm lost I don't know which chord follow so I'm gonna have to play that

again

you

you okay so what we're doing and very

typical we're using the most common rock chords which are at first the first

one of the scale here is see

before

which is a why are these chords common because from a you always resolve back

to the first I mean you can resolve there unless you want to go somewhere

else

one plane a and the resolution

ah there's a key change there

you

is that where he goes

you

I'm not so sure about that let's go check the original I hope my

okay

okay there we go there was a seven korlam that was at chord I was giving me

trouble because sometimes the seventh chord are wearing a disguise of a major

or a minor chord and you're like crap what are they actually playing and you

gotta figure it out the easiest way for me to figure it out at least is to be

playing a melody what the guy is singing what Steven Tyler is singing not that I

would kiss him kiss cause you know...

down here and playing f-sharp on e whatever it's easier if you just play

a major over F Sharp B minor

this is actually a major but you do this

it's not like you're changing the cord it's just that now there is shifting

that's the way you gotta think about it because the cord isn't changing

okay so let's recap what we have so far

and I just like adding those kind of details

so now we need to figure out if this is what he plays

or if he's actually doing

which is way softer and I'm just changing the court because in and this

is one of those kind of tricks angels tip of the day right now the least you

change courts in a drastic way the better the music sounds even in the case

of maybe I'm amazed he's not doing and many times has played he is I'm sorry

guys

we will be doing that but instead

the bass note you keep is gonna make the whole difference if you but no he's

right there

even though this isn't a floor so you gotta pay attention to that

instead of thinking of of everything you play as one core structure try to split

it up base notes on one side and the melody on the other so instead of going

crazy like what kind of seventh chord it is just think about it okay what is the

baseline doing the base is playing a chord here

yeah that would explain and it's a little bit easier and maybe it's more

intuitive maybe it's a more intuitive approach okay so now we gotta figure out

what he's doing

hi clearly here

okay so I'm truly showing you my the way I pick up a song because you know

sometimes I'm like okay what's the what's the next chord and I don't need

to be listening to the whole song there are many parts that I already know by

memory and I can pick it up I don't have a part where I'm like okay what is what

is it like playing so let's try to move forward to the last beat of the song and

see if we can call this

that's called a heat transposing everything or not transposing modulating

he's modulating okay so he's changing the key

and you can you can actually hear his modulating let's let's go over that

again when you hear it jump like that in the orchestra there it goes

bum bum bum that's a modulation

that's a typical typical model a modulation

so again and this is a last bid we need to hear and start looking so much of

myself I love myself now guys it's a new camera thanks to all of you to support

me on patreon on PayPal and everywhere and I was able to buy the g7x

yay okay so we were like

nation

I'm just following the bass

I'm here and b-flat here what for let's go with B flat

so just to be flat major

let me tell you this is a b-flat major

playful melody while leaving the courts the notes of the chord playing another

way to tricky play the b-flat here we have all the notes mesh well with this

one so that's a b-flat

you

you

you

and the way I find out the next chord is by following it in the bass

got a finger

so basically that was me showing you how I pick up a song by ear but then there's

the style how do you pick up your own style to play a song because you don't

want to just play life and this is something I always say what's the point

of playing something the way everybody else plays it it's not classical music

where everybody you know has to follow the sheet music

you don't do it but you're not expected to the left but we brought music just do

whatever the hell you want you know classical music has a very

determined style Rocky's a little bit rock is freedom that's the thing rock is

freedom so you are not expected to play the same thing you hear you you're

expected to keep the melody but you're not expected to play the same way

because that's your freedom that's where you can actually find your stuff and

that's what I love about rock so we review thing during the other video

where we did

okay so there are tons there are tons of things we can review here so I'm gonna

do another video about why I do what I do in each part okay so it doesn't get

so extensive thank you guys for watching remember to subscribe if this is the

first time you watch me here on YouTube bye thank you

you

For more infomation >> How to pick up a song by Ear - figure out the chords- Piano Tutorial - Duration: 21:36.

-------------------------------------------

A B C song for kids | Learning the Alphabet | Learn the Letters - Duration: 5:26.

Hi kids !

Today we learn letters from the alphabet

with animals !

Let's get started !

A from Alligator !

B from bear !

C from cat !

D from dolphin!

E from elephant!

F from Frog

G from giraffe

H from hyena !

I from impala

J from jaguar

K from kangaroo

L from lion

M from monkey

N from numbat

O from ostrich

P from pig

Q from quokka

R from rabbit

S from squirrel

T from tiger

U from unicorn

V from viper

W from wolf

X from xerus

Y from yak

Z from zebra

Now let's repeat all the letters

A from alligator

B from bear

C from cat

D from dolphin

E from elephant

F from frog

G from giraffe

H from hyena

I from impala

J from jaguar

K from kangaroo

L from lion

M from monkey

N from numbat

o from ostrich

P from pig

Q from quokka

R from rabbit

S from squirrel

T from tiger

U from unicorn

V from viper

W from wolf

X from xerus

Y from yak

Z from zebra

If you liked my video ,don't forget to SUBSCRIBE

Bye bye !

For more infomation >> A B C song for kids | Learning the Alphabet | Learn the Letters - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

learn colors with Baby Bananas Bad baby Crying and Learn Colors Daddy Finger Song Rhymes for Child - Duration: 1:31.

learn colors with Baby Bananas Bad baby Crying and Learn Colors Daddy Finger Song

For more infomation >> learn colors with Baby Bananas Bad baby Crying and Learn Colors Daddy Finger Song Rhymes for Child - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Thai sub TF家族 - 宋亚轩 ( song yaxuan ) song for father - Duration: 14:43.

For more infomation >> Thai sub TF家族 - 宋亚轩 ( song yaxuan ) song for father - Duration: 14:43.

-------------------------------------------

From One Broken Heart (Original Song) Edit - Duration: 2:56.

From one broken heart to another we thought we should fix thee other From one broken heart to another we thought we could fix thee other From one broken heart to another we thought we would fix thee other

I wrote this song about you, about us I wrote this song about you and us I wrote this song about I and you I wrote this song about we two

I wrote this song about me, that doesn't sound good I wrote this song about I and you Not you and I cause I made the first mistake to not walk by

We fell so hard we hit the ground Sailing off a cliff, in search of an island We fell, never sailed, never made it ashore My broken heart what's mine is yours

I wrote this song about you, about us I wrote this song about you and us I wrote this song about I and you I wrote this song about we two

Exchanged numbers few calls, our first date Should've know it was a joke you were half and hour late Shared in the day, moon, night and day Then it was over the game was played

When I woke up the next day You had got up and gone away From home, to mine, to the bedroom, back home And that was it my heart you stole

From one broken heart to another we thought we should fix each other From one broken heart to another we thought we could fix each other From one broken heart to another we thought we would fix each other

From one broken heart to another we thought we should, we thought we could, we thought we would fix each other

For more infomation >> From One Broken Heart (Original Song) Edit - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

B-8EIGHT - Nasakne K Nai Cha | Official Video Song - Duration: 3:54.

Subscribe for more videos

For more infomation >> B-8EIGHT - Nasakne K Nai Cha | Official Video Song - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Karenni New Song 2017 ( The Love Lie ) MV lyrics - Duration: 4:04.

~

For more infomation >> Karenni New Song 2017 ( The Love Lie ) MV lyrics - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

New Saraiki Song 2017 | Dholay Tay Saadi Ghar De | Shafaullah Khan Rokhri | New Lilla Shareef Mehfil - Duration: 6:48.

For more infomation >> New Saraiki Song 2017 | Dholay Tay Saadi Ghar De | Shafaullah Khan Rokhri | New Lilla Shareef Mehfil - Duration: 6:48.

-------------------------------------------

ខេមរះ សេរីមន្ត/ បទ ភ្លៀងអើយ/ Khemarak Sereymon new song 2017 - Duration: 4:03.

For more infomation >> ខេមរះ សេរីមន្ត/ បទ ភ្លៀងអើយ/ Khemarak Sereymon new song 2017 - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

TURED JIALO SONG - Duration: 4:42.

For more infomation >> TURED JIALO SONG - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Wrong Heads Disney Cars 35 iPhones Toys Colours for Children-Finger Family Song & More - Duration: 1:00.

Hello !

For more infomation >> Wrong Heads Disney Cars 35 iPhones Toys Colours for Children-Finger Family Song & More - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

"Qurbaani-To" | Despacito Song Parody | Bangla Funny Song | smoothBRO | 2017 - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> "Qurbaani-To" | Despacito Song Parody | Bangla Funny Song | smoothBRO | 2017 - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

bangla islamic new song 2017 | latest bangla islamic song | rokonuzzaman islamic song - Duration: 3:50.

bangla islamic new song 2017

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét