Welcome to Asagao High
a place where different emotions and feels are mingling together,
forming the bittersweet high school love stories.
Meet Erika, a smart, stubborn girl who hates to lose.
"Hi, Miss Second Place."
"Stop calling me that!"
Unexpectedly, Erika fell in love with Yuu,
her rival in academics who was known for
changing girlfriends often.
"I don't understand about love and whatnot, but I appreciate those who want to be with me."
"Whatever their reasons may be, I try to reciprocate by agreeing to date them."
"It's usually only until they get bored."
"It's that simple."
"Never turning down who comes, but never stopping those who leave, either..."
"Aren't you tired of it?"
And then there's Ran, a senior who kept getting courted by a sophomore soccer club member.
"I-I've been admiring you for a while, Ran..."
"Would you please be my girl?"
However, she found it hard to believe that Jun really liked her….
"Aww, I'm sorry, but I can't be your camouflage."
"You're… gay, right?"
"Ah, don't worry! I won't tell anyone."
"B-but—"
"I'M NOT GAAAAAY!"
Tsubaki, who is trying to hide her heartbreak from a senior,
offered to date her best friend, Kenzo.
"I want a girlfriend…"
"Then, wanna try dating me?"
"I'm tired of your whining…"
"Huh?"
"Is it really okay?"
"Lots of people think we're dating already."
"What's the difference?"
"It will only be until you find your dream girl."
Tsubaki thought nothing would change between them.
But she was wrong...
"I… uhm…"
"She kissed me."
"She looks like she's really into you."
"Why not make a move on her?"
"Is it really okay, though?"
"You really like him, don't you?"
"What?"
"N-no... that's impossible!"
And then there's Kanna
Head of the Student Council who is cold and well-respected.
As if all the problems at school didn't already give her enough headache…
"The Student Council would like to inform our findings on the many lost item cases
happening around the school and the dorms."
…the feelings growing inside her chest are also starting to bother her.
"So you panic when Shuhei's not around?"
"Kanna?"
"You're restless... is something wrong?"
"I don't like this..."
"I don't like myself right now..."
"I don't... like... the way my heart beats so fast..."
And she could lose Shuhei
someone who really understood her.
"I think we both know, Kanna."
"This is only putting pressure on you."
"I... am stressing you out."
When all of them were faced with their own turmoils,
the peaceful lives of Asagao students were disrupted by the unnervingly high numbers of lost items.
"So far there have been 28 lost items reported to us."
"None has been found."
"Someone's missing her panties..."
High School life is always filled with feelings, laughter and tears.
Their stories are just a small part of the many pieces
making up tales about love and hopes
What kind of ending would await them?
It is their choice to make.
"I want to stay with him for a little longer..."
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét