Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 4, 2017

Youtube daily want Apr 24 2017

OH MY GOD!

The Media Doesn't Want What Trump Did At His Speech Today To Get Out…

President Trump showed absolute humility in his speech today.

For all the liberals that call him a narcissist, they are wrong.

When people say that Trump is selfish, show them this article.

Trump acknowledged the threat of radical Islamic terrorism in the first 15 years of his presidency.

Obama couldn't do this in 8 years.

Watch his amazing inaugural address.

if you missed it, you can watch below.

uring his inaugural speech today.

Trump only referred to himself 3 times.

His speech contained approximately 1,433 words.

President Trump referred to "we" 45 times.

That's because he is going to bring US together and make this deeply divided nation whole

again.

President Trump also said "you" the people of the United States 24 times as he made his

message as clear as possible.

Washington is changing and the people are back in control!

Here is a video of the protestors at the inauguration.

This is just sad!

*** Share this article if you were inspired by Trump's speech!!

Here are the only times that Trump referred to himself in the speech:

"The oath of office I take today is an oath of allegiance to all Americans."

"I will fight for you with every breath in my body – and I will never, ever let

you down."

God bless Trump!

Help us at Liberty Writers salute and congratulate our new president by giving him a 'ALL HAIL

THE CHIEF!' below this article on Facebook.

Share this with every patriot you know.

Thank you for reading.

God bless the USA.

We are coming back stronger than ever.

(h/t The Gateway Pundit)

For more infomation >> OH MY GOD! The Media Doesn't Want What Trump Did At His Speech Today To Get Out… - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

TRAPPED | Mono: I Want To Get Out Pt.1 - Duration: 17:14.

hello everyone it's me Jayskibean and

welcome to monos select your story um

which is actually the three-story stage

of mono which is it's like a virus type

game where the game constantly breaks

the fourth wall and tries to escape at

least in chapter one from what I've seen

I don't know I haven't really played it

so that's what we're gonna do now so I'm

gonna jump right on in and get out um

yeah I guess we're just going to go

ahead and get right on into this hello

the developer of mono here thank you for

buying my game however I must warn you

this game isn't functional I've had

reports of the crashing many times I

never got around to finishing the AI it

shouldn't be working but it is and it is

responsible for crashing blah blah blah

blah I'm sure that was important but

whatever um I ain't got no legs I love

games with no legs wait it's the mouse

not there goes okay i just had to click

on the well thats strange it's so

straight ok whatever i guess it wasn't

on the screen so what's this light hello

little light I guess that was those keys

or something hanging from my alright

cool it sensitivities pretty touchy okie

dokie well are we falling or is just a

glitch world so glitchy skis anything in

here my back hurts for of anticipation

something's Bad's gonna happen i know it

i just know anything that's like

oh ok so i guess i could just keep

walking into a walled-in and the game

won't stop me that's great that's fine

that's totally fine all right okay way

through down here I know this is where

the seller was in boogeyman can't get

the bathroom no okay that's okay I

didn't want to go in there anyway hey

let's watch the l television this is

weird this is interesting for sure a

PlayStation as a playstation controller

i have playstation I can play it

sometimes but not all the time you see

because I am NOT hacker like whoever

made this game is are you serious little

excursion screw instantly scratching on

the door ski that's okay do you feel

alone out there uh no should I go

outside well this is weird

yeah I mean I guess what did the nun

letters and numbers mean I was scared

wait maybe that's something in the

washing machine maybe that's was this is

spooky it's not okay oh oh but I that's

some shiny blood though that's like oh

good yeah oh ok so a key came out of the

blue I get is that key for the bathroom

it is yeah let's let's go in here

what what was that what was that can I

go this way was it up cheers there

wasn't anything in there ah dude hello

what you won't be for long I won't be

alone for long whoa what just happened

oh oh oh oh well it's not really 941

p.m. here and this is not my desktop and

start one activated I guess I'll get

back in the game well that was scary

scary spooky for sure okay well let's

try again okay all right

well let's do it again ski let's not go

that way though that was that was weird

in you computer virus guy so what now

huh one at you uh you forgot to turn off

the faucet can kind of take that connect

can I have can I crouch I can't couch

well what I must post I must supposed to

grab it okay well maybe not I don't know

we'll see hey hey hey no okay well I get

hmm why hello there friend hey do you

feel safe I mean it's just a game I can

see behind the screen you are behind the

screen unless you're talking about this

part of its the board of keeping me for

being free not for long oh no whoa he's

gonna break out and then we're all gonna

die okay what can I go back in now oh I

guess so so can I have this I was just a

light-reflecting okay okay

below Haven what was that the light

wasn't on last time what is this room on

a camera oh good Oh does yay and now I

could take pictures do to do to do to

just like a cool down ah that's blinding

flashy as a blinding flash indeed oh

he's still out there oh he's still out

there chetak should take a picture of

him sure let's take a picture oh yeah

he's right there creepy okay well that's

cool that happened that happened can I

close out close out you mean like close

Oh close out of the game close I see I'm

so smart i figured her out on the first

try i probably would have died it's just

us tonight let's get back in on in and

it come find me

oh no but I don't I don't know about

that dude is pitch black oh oh yeah I

see you there hey Fred okay so I'm gonna

go this way oh this is not good okay

well I see light is that the way so

window all dude okay I can't go that way

because that's as a thing I think that's

him okay so have to go this way but it

said come find me though I'm sure you

keep flashing oh it's not even

consistent like the flashy isn't even

consistent it's cool down is all jacked

up so what do I do tried to go this way

here's my dog huh ok so did he just not

move

okay good well I have washing machine

wait do I have to give them a hug I

might have to give mug okay Oh is he

gone think so ah I guess he is let me

flash ok so i guess you will I guess you

just have to not run into him ok ok what

it's like a big maze whatever dude I

just don't want to die as creepy super

scary I just pitch black you can't see

anything without the flash nap time it

doesn't even work okay I'm just gonna

get this one

because I know he's back this way

somewhere it's okay ah ooh EEE oh ok

just like I see light can I not sprint

it's a chair ok I guess oh I see you

buddy Oh what so I do have to go all the

way around let's go around him that was

the right way to go was towards him just

like last time don't know why I didn't

guess with that

he's right there I'm hugging wait so you

run straight through him then hello mr.

toilet how are you doing the toilets man

all right I feel like I got it feel like

i'm good i felt like i'm home afore

rizzi we good did it's like a bale maze

so i give amazing maze hey chandelier

mm-hmm problem has been shattered in the

OS has shut down to prevent damage to

IRL not real if this is the first time

you see in every start to computer

fitted up it is again hit delete the

game run never return to boot options oh

uh mono mono boot mon okay well what is

that what's all this then do oh ok so i

just go then so this mono this isn't the

game i was just playing well well well

II well that was weird okay and it was

cool there's actually jumping on its own

that's not me doing that he just kind of

go it so how long does it go I'm so good

at this game I'm the best can I leave I

can't it's not like me escape

so I guess I just keep got 026 I want to

get out and want to get out I want to

get out I want to get out I want to get

out tonight tonight I want to have

myself oh sorry no I can't think so I

guess it just started over okay well in

that case i'm gonna go ahead and finish

the episode off here I hope you guys

enjoyed that was mano I'm gonna be

definitely a multi-part series for sure

um if you guys did enjoy make sure you

fill out that lies underneath the video

and until next time I'll see you guys

later

you

For more infomation >> TRAPPED | Mono: I Want To Get Out Pt.1 - Duration: 17:14.

-------------------------------------------

HERE IT IS! This is the One Thing Liberals DONT Want You to Know About the Women's March - Duration: 2:09.

HERE IT IS!

This is the One Thing Liberals DONT Want You to Know About the Women's March

I'm sure by now you have seen all your liberal friends on Facebook and everywhere else bragging

about having a bunch of people to protest Trump in the Women's March on DC.

Well, the truth is there is a much darker side the liberals DONT want you to know about…

The Women's March left DC littered with trash and signs from protesters who apparently

only care about the environment and America when they can brag about it to their friends.

The entire path to the White House was covered, as this video shows…And these pictures…

The mess many women left after the #WomensMarch.

I guess the environment or personal responsibility isn't something they're concerned about pic.twitter.com/uG72U4UL20

— The GOP Report (@TheGOPReport) January 22, 2017

And that wasn't even the worst of it.

The protesters went after the Trump International Hotel and it looked like a liberal war zone:

But the obvious landmarks were not the only ones hit.

The protesters showed their true colors, a desire for anarchy and chaos, when they also

stacked Thomas Circle with their junk.

And wait…what is this?

The person who is going around and cleaning up the mess that the liberals made is none

other than a MAGA wearing Trump supporter!

This is a reflection of our whole damn society.

God bless you, mysterious Trump supporter, for actually doing something to Make America

Great Again.

Please Share this and thank the Trump supporter in the Comment below!

(H/T – RT)

For more infomation >> HERE IT IS! This is the One Thing Liberals DONT Want You to Know About the Women's March - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

SPRING READING RECOMMENDATIONS! - Duration: 5:31.

Hi everyone, it's Sandy and today I'm

doing a spring reads recommendation. I

don't often do recommendations video

because I just feel like wrap up videos

are pretty much like recommendations

video but I really want to do like a

spring themed recommendation video so

here it is. I tried to pick some books from

different genres that I think would be great

to be read during the spring season. The

first two books that I'm going to

recommend are like mystery thriller

books and the first one is The

Perfectionists by Sara Shepard. This book

follows five girls who don't really have

much in common except for the hatred

towards the same guy named Nolan. Nolan

has done terrible things to each of

these girls and in one of their classes

that they have all together, they come

up with this hypothetical plan to kill

him and then he ends up dead at a party

that he hosted in the exact same way

that they planned but the thing is, none

of them did it. If you like the whole

vibe of Pretty Little Liars, I think you

would really enjoy this book. This is the

first in a duology. This is a book that

you'll definitely get through really fast.

There's some really interesting drama

and a lot of unexpected things that

happen. And the next one that I'm going to be

talking about is Dangerous Girls by

Abigail Haas. This book follows Anna who

goes to a Aruba with a bunch of her

friends for spring break and one day

during this trip, her best friend is

murdered and she becomes the main

suspect and the defendant in the trial

that arises. This is a book that will

keep you constantly engaged. When I was

reading this, I did not want to put this

book down and I want to give a shout out

to Brandon from brandonthebookaddict

for constantly talking about this book

because I probably wouldn't have

picked it up if it weren't for him

constantly talking about this book. So if

you're having one of those days where

you don't want to go outside, just pick

this book up and you will most likely

read this book in one sitting if you

have nothing to do. Now I'm going to talk

about a few contemporary books. The first

one is Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton. I've been

talking about this book in the past few

videos of mine so most of you probably

know what it's about but in case you

don't know, this book follows three girls who

attend this very exclusive Manhattan ballet

school. There's a lot of drama and

backstabbing in this book but it was a

really good read. Every time I talk about

this book I talk about the diversity

because there is a lot of diverse

aspects within the duology. We have

characters who are women of color. One

main character is black. Another main

character is biracial, she's half Korean

and half white and this book also deals

with a wide range of issues. For example, racial identity,

eating disorders. It's really worth the

read and despite all of the like

backstabbing and drama, which did add a

little element of like suspense and a

little bit of mystery because some of

the incidents that occur in this book,

you don't know who did it so it could be

anyone. Some of these girls are willing

to do anything to bring someone down so

that they can rise to the top and it's

definitely a really interesting read. So

the next book is Everything Leads to You

by Nina Lacour. This book follows Emi and

she's a set designer living in LA. That's

pretty much all I'm going to say about

this book but this was a really fun and

cute read. I've always been really

fascinated by the behind the scenes of

filmmaking and this book definitely

gives you an insight. Since Emi is a set

designer, you see her doing her job you,

see her going to different places trying

to find different furniture pieces to

put in a set. It was just so interesting

to read about and I also really loved

her friendship with Charlotte. They had a

really strong friendship and I loved

seeing them together and them

interacting with one another. Also, there

is a female/female romance in this book. I

really love seeing how that relationship

developed and it was just a really cute

read. So if you're in the mood for

something light-hearted, fluffy, and

nothing super serious, then definitely

check this book out. The next book I'm

going to recommend is Every Heart a

Doorway by Seanan McGuire. I believe

this book is considered a novella so

it's a really short read. I'm pretty sure

it's like 160 pages so it's super short.

If you're in the mood for a really quick

read, definitely read this book. This book

takes place in a home where people who

have traveled to magical worlds have

returned and are struggling with coping

so they're living in this home trying to

adjust back to the real world. There's

also a lot of diverse aspects in this

book, we have people of different sexual

orientations. Our main character Nancy is

asexual. There's also a character who's

trans. There's also characters from

different racial backgrounds, which is

awesome. There's also a bit of a mystery

aspect in this book. Next I want to

recommend History Is All You Left Me by

Adam Silvera. This book follows Griffin

whose ex-boyfriend, Theo, has just passed

away in a drowning accident. Throughout

the story, Griffin reminisces on his past

with Theo and obviously he's grieving

Theo's death but he's also struggling

with his worsening OCD, which I think was

portrayed really well. This is a

fantastic book. This is actually the first

book that I read in 2017 and it's

definitely one of my favorites. I do have

a full review on this book so I will

leave that down below for you to check out if you're

interested. I think this is a great book

to read when it's like a rainy day and

you don't want to go outside. You just

want to stay at home and read while

listening to the sound of rain pouring.

The tone of this book is similar to the

atmosphere of a gloomy and rainy day so

I think this is a good one to read when

it's raining outside. And the last book

I'm going to recommend is Starflight by

Melissa Landers. This book takes place in

space and involves two characters who

are basically enemies from the very

start. This is a book that has that hate

turns to love trope, which I personally

really love and these two characters end

up on a spaceship together and they

have to work together in order to

survive. This was definitely a really fun

read. I also really enjoyed the main girl

character, Solara. She was really like

tough and determined and headstrong. I

really loved her interactions with Doran,

who is the main love interest. It was

just a really enjoyable read. This is a

great book to pick up if you're in the

mood to read something that takes place in space.

For more infomation >> SPRING READING RECOMMENDATIONS! - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Ray Conniff - Baby I'm a want you (HD) (CC) - Duration: 2:08.

For more infomation >> Ray Conniff - Baby I'm a want you (HD) (CC) - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

i want the last slice. - Duration: 0:53.

hey! hey!

I want it but I can have it before you have it

no I want it but its mine

I want it but but I can have it before you have it

okay I'll battle you for it

take that!

take it!

ah!

wait

where'd the pizza go?

For more infomation >> i want the last slice. - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

''I Can Teach You If You Want'' ((LEVEL-UP)) - Duration: 17:20.

I'm gonna try and level up with this dude real quick

OK, I had to get my phone real quick

alright.

don't worry about it.

I'm gonna make this real quick

have you heard of Uverse before?

yea, we had it before

you had it before?

yea

who do you have now?

we got um..

Time Warner?

Time Warner, yea

we had two services,but we weren't using the other one so we cancelled it

oh, you just cancelled Uverse?

what makes you cancel it?

we just weren't using it

we've been with Time Warner for a long time so...

yea, I got you, I got you..

well, the reason we're out here is..

we've talked to the neighbors and they've been complaining about the service

I'm gonna do a quick service check

how many T.Vs did Time Warner set you up with?

how many T.Vs....

before we had two, but we mainly used the internet.

so for the T.Vs, they didn't put any boxes on them?

no...

not now

basic channels,right?

yea

and uh, you don't have any DVRs and stuff,right?

no,OK

are you guys new?

yea

you're new,too?

yea, this is her first day and his second day

oh

how do you like it?

still learning

what?

still learning

oh, you're still learning

how long have you been doing this for?

guess....take a wild guess

what a couple of years?

no..lol

less than 2 months

less than 2 months?

yea

you're new then,too..

yea, I'm new

hahahha

I'm training these two so yea...

oh, OK

you don't watch anything like sports or movies or anything?

nah

you just use the internet,right?

yea, just the internet

Netflix?

nah, I just use it for work and stuff

oh, work?

so work..

yea, just work..

you got home phone here?

I just use this

cell phone

yea

is that with ATT?

yep

oh, nice!

yep

iphone

yea,man..

ATT, you're the account holder or is it a family plan?

just an account holder

account holder

nice, so it's under your name. Sweet..

yea, there's some brownie points on that

hahahhaa

yea

like I was saying, talking to the neighbors

Time Warner's internet slows down sometimes..

according to the neighbors, they had to reboot the router...

because you guys share the network

you share the copper line...

so during peak hours, so many people are on it slows the internet down

that's why we're out here..

and that's why a lot of people are switching to us

so what we can offer you today for 2 T.Vs..

all digital pictures..

we're gonna give you two boxes for that..

we're not gonna get the T.V. though..

you're not gonna get the T.V.?

nah

you don't watch T.V. anymore?

nah..

you just want to get the internet?

just the internet..

well, the problem is...

if you just want the internet, we can't reduce the instillation fee..

but if you get basic cable and T.V. that's like a 10 dollar difference each month.

we can take off the instillation fee

and we can get you a free wireless receiver with that as well

so, that's what we're doing out here. That's like a 10 dollar difference..

I don't know what you're paying right now, but...

if you get basic cable with us...

I'll give you the internet package with the 18 mbs

which is one dedicated connection

we'll also give you a two in one business grade router..

which is a more secure and stable router...

it's better if you use it for work at home..

that's what all if the business are using..

what I was saying about the installation..

with the cable and internet..

the price we can give you today is 76 dollars a month

and this price will be good for a year

it used to be $135 a month

with us being out here, we'll knock 49 dollars off

for a whole year..

and that'll make you $76 a month

that's what we can do for you

for the internet and cable

and you don't even pay anything today so..

all we do is set up instillation and...

lock in this price for you

or if you want to bump up the internet speed a bit

we can give you 24 mbs

18 is equilivant to Time Warner's 30

what kind of speed are you on right now?

I don't even remember off hand

32

I think it's higher than 32

the highest they got is 50

it's up there

50?

it's up there,yea..

have you done a speed test with your computer?

no

no one I've ever talked to wanted to pay for 50

haahhhaha

the highest they got is 23

23

it's the highest one, whichever the highest one is

I can't remember off hand..

is this your name?

yep

oh, nice..

45

you're actually available for the 45 mbs

45 mbs would be 86 dollars a month

with the cable

yea, we're not gonna do cable though..

I'll tell you right now...

last time we had cable, we never watched it..

it just sat there...

we were just using the internet...

if you don't want the cable with the internet

we can knock down to...

33 dollars a month..

with the internet price...that would be 49.95 a month

you would have to pay $100 for the one time fee

and $99 for the equipment,so that's $199 up front..

but the monthly price would be $44.95

and that's what we can do out here today

49.95 would be the 45 mbs

how much are you paying now with Time Warner?

between 50-60 or something like that

50-60?

so it's about the same..

same price, yea..

but we do give you a better service

we're not here to lower the bill in half..

if you do that....you'll for what you get..

so if we lower the bill in half, there will be no customer service

there will be no better service than that

this is the fiberoptic..

the copperwire you have is like the flip phone

why'd you buy a cell phone

they have better service,right?

they have better features in it..

that's why you want to switch to the fiberoptic...

it's the next generation thing

well yea, thanks for..

don't worry about it,man..

all we do today..as I said..

is set up instillation..

so is it gonna be your name on the account?

I don't think I'm gonna set it up

because then I gotta go talk to my wife

I'm telling you, she's not gonna do it..

we're gonna be out here on the street for a while so...

how many houses have you guys been to already?

we've been to just about every house in this neighborhood

did you get anybody set up?

yea, I'll show you

all this here..about 5 or 6..

that's all the ones I switched today so..

I'm happy with ATT

I got it right here..

yea

hahahhahahahaha

no problem,man

I mean, we do have a better service so..

talk to your wife, look it up online..

comcast just bought Time Warner cable

by the end of the year, they're gonna switch all of their linework, modem....

router..and the bill 30 percent..

the problem with Comcast is, they don't support a lot of online features

the speed is definitely slowing down..

make sure you look into that and talk to your wife

we'll be back here around 7 o'clock..sounds good?

alright

we'll talk to you again

what your name?

I'm Daniel

Daniel

I'm Amber

Amber?

John

what's your name,man?

My name's Moses

Moses

My nickname is Mouse

Chinese?

yea

Mouse?

((MANDARIN)) Are you Chinese?

((MANDARIN)) Yes...

((MANDARIN)) Oh yea

((MANDARIN)) I can speak Mandarin and Cantonese

((MANDARIN)) Really?

((MANDARIN)) How long did you learn Chinese for?

hahahahhahahhahhahahhha

((MANDARIN)) I've been learning for a long time

((MANDARIN)) Your Chinese is very good

((MANDARIN)) My wife is from Taiwan

((MANDARIN)) Taiwanese?

((MANDARIN)) Right

((MANDARIN)) Oh, so good

***NOTICE HE DIDN'T SAY ''NO WONDER''LOL ***

hahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahha

his Chinese is so good

I mean his Mandarin is so good..

I know, I can hear it...

it sounds on point..

you speak any other languages?

German

German?

((GERMAN)) You speak German?

Yea, I speak.....

there for 4 years

((GERMAN)) Really?

((GERMAN)) A lot, yes

how many languages do you know?

hahahahahahhahahahahhahaaahahaa

do you know my language?

I speak 6 others

which languages?

Urdu, Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi..

wow, really?

((HINDI)) You know Hindi?

OH MY GOD!

((HINDI)) I like learning languages

((HINDI)) You like learning languages?

((HINDI)) Here because I don't have a teacher

hahahahahaahhahaa

this is amazing

wait, how many languages do you speak?

((MANDARIN)) This is my secret, I can't tell you

oh really?

((MANDARIN)) I'm a spy

((MANDARIN)) Do you know?

oh really?

hahahhahahahhahahhaha

((MANDARIN)) I'm just joking..

what's your Menses score,dude?

huh?

what's your Menses score?

Menses score? what is that?

like, your IQ score..

oh, I have no idea..

how do you know this many languages?

that's what I do, I just study

is that your work?

is that what you do?

yea, I'm a teacher

I teach Chinese, Japanese..Korean

where, college?

no, here

this is my business here

oh,OK

((MANDARIN)) This is my own business..

((MANDARIN)) If you're interested in other languages I can help you

***I REALIZED THAT I FORGOT TO ADD THE WORD 'INTEREST'***

((MANDARIN)) Alright...OK....You're marketing

you were saying

((HINDI)) You study Hindi here?

((HINDI)) Yes

((HINDI)) Urdu or Hindi?

((HINDI)) Urdu and Hindi are similar

((HINDI)) Both are similar, yes

((HINDI)) Both are similar....

aw shoot, I forget..

hahhahaha

I'm forgetting my Hindi

((HINDI)) They're similar...

so....

so?

hahahhahha

that's why you got the bracelets and jade here

yea

((MANDARIN)) Actually, as soon as I saw you

((MANDARIN)) I knew right away that you were Chinese

((MANDARIN)) Right

   MANDARIN)) There's a huge differences amongst Chinese, Japanese and Koreans

((MANDARIN)) in terms of the differences between Chinese, Japanese and Korean

((MANDARIN)) There aren't that many around here

((MANDARIN)) No, there isn't

((MANDARIN)) They're all at school, Columbus, State

((MANDARIN)) Right, Ohio State

((MANDARIN)) Right, right

((MANDARIN)) Which part of China are you from?

Tianjin

oh, Tianjin?

((MANDARIN)) Have you been there before?

((MANDARIN)) No, I haven't

((MANDARIN)) I've been to Taiwan 3 times

((MANDARIN)) But my Chinese studies has nothing to do with my wife.

((MANDARIN) I'm self-taught

((MANDARIN)) OK

((MANDARIN)) I came here for 5 years. I graduate from Ohio State

((MANDARIN)) When?

((MANDARIN)) This year in May

((MANDARIN)) Yes, I graduated this year

((MANDARIN)) Congrats..congrats...

((MANDARIN)) Electrical Engineer

((MANDARIN)) Are your parents here or?

No

((MANDARIN)) They're in China

Oh, OK

((HINDI)) We'll come back at 7, OK?

((HINDI)) You talk to your wife..

((HINDI)) OK?

((HINDI)) Alrighty

yea, just talk Chinese

hhahahahhaahha

my Hindi is OK

your Hindi needs work, but I can help you out with that

so don't worry

my best languages are Chinese, Mandarin..

he speaks really good Mandarin,man

I speak Mandarin Cantonese, Hokkien, Japanese...

Korean

Russian

a little bit of German

a little bit of German, yea

that's awesome

do you know you have all of our second languages?

that's very impressive

that's very hard to find in America

yea, it is

yea, he knows at least 10 languages..at least..

((MANDARIN)) 50

((MANDARIN)) 50?

((MANDARIN)) But not all of them are fluent

((MANDARIN)) Right

((MANDARIN)) But you know portions of them

((MANDARIN)) Right..

man, I'm gonna keep your secret

hahahhahhahahha

((MANDARIN)) Your name

((MANDARIN)) Oh, you've already told me your name

I can write it down for you later if you want

((MANDARIN)) OK,OK...

((MANDARIN)) Mouse is the nickname

so, you work from home and find all of these languages on the internet?

yea

so, you need to have good internet

my internet is fast

how fast?

you should do a speed test

we'll come back and talk to you at 7

I'm gonna do a speed test myself

I'm gonna acces his router here..

I knew he was Chinese the whole time

yea

based on the look because

Chinese, Korean, Japanese...

we all look differently

but only us can tell the different

Vietnamese, they're super different

yea

this is your download speed

about 13/14

that's mine?

yea, that's yours

so, you're paying for 50, but not really getting 50

yea, he's geting like 14-15ish..

but he's paying for 50

yea, I know

it's not that good,man...

yea

he was telling you about the fibro optic lines

everyone shares it in a loop

at 7-8 at night, everyone's pulling on the line

and it doesn't work as well

but the fiber optic line, it comes straihht to your house

that's why it cost so much to do intillation

with just internet

but if it was going to be for both cable and internet

it would be free since we're out here

that's like a benefit of us being out here

the line comes straight to your house

like there's no....

no one can take it from you..

no one can attack your wifi

it's just you on it....

and you can put some crazy Chinese kanji words on it

hahhahaaha

she said Kanji...

my husband went to Japan and studied Japanese

I studied Spanish and went to Spain

((SPANISH)) You speak Spanish?

((SPANISH)) A bit?

((SPANISH)) But I don't practice it everyday....

it's hard to keep up with it

((SPANISH)) I agree

this is my Chinese name

do you know how to read it?

we're gonna come and talk to you at 7

((MANDARIN)) Of the winter

((MANDARIN)) What's the last character?

this guy's good

yea

how about this

we'll come back here and talk to you around 7 o'clock

I'll make sure I get everything done with the promotions

for what you would pay every month

sounds good?

see, what you're paying right now is 50

but what you're actually getting is 15

that's what Time Warner Cable do

they tell people it's 50, but that's the theoretical maximum speed

you can not reach that

but with us, you use a dedicated line

there will not be anything slowing down

you don't share anything...

we'll come back to talk to you

((URDU)) God be with you

((URDU)) God be with you

((GERMAN)) Goodbye

((HINDI)) What's your name?

((GERMAN)) Happy to meet you

man, my German's not good

I tried to say nice to meet you

they don't really even say that

watch out you got a Bee by your head

yea, I know..they've been buzzin me all day

hahahhaha

that's because you put too much hair...

I have a little bit of hair sray in, that's it..

my hair's just naturally this awesome

((MANDARIN)) Buddy. Thank you

((MANDARIN)) Mouse

((MANDARIN)) See you at 7...

((MANDARIN)) See you

take care, buddy

take it easy

that was...man, that was sloppy

I knew he was from somewhere..

gotta get that Hindi though...that Hindi is...

not good,man...

that was a serious level up though

right at da house!

I didn't even have to go outside...

LEVEL UP! LEVEL UP!

YEAH,YEAH, YEAH!

For more infomation >> ''I Can Teach You If You Want'' ((LEVEL-UP)) - Duration: 17:20.

-------------------------------------------

" I'll be who you want " Part 3 Miraculous Ladybug Comic/Çizgi Roman - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> " I'll be who you want " Part 3 Miraculous Ladybug Comic/Çizgi Roman - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Y'akoto - All I Want (Comme Ci, Comme Ca) (Volle Kanne – Service täglich - 2017-04-24) - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Y'akoto - All I Want (Comme Ci, Comme Ca) (Volle Kanne – Service täglich - 2017-04-24) - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

CNN's Dana Bash to Issa: Do You Want Trump to Campaign for Your Reelection? - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> CNN's Dana Bash to Issa: Do You Want Trump to Campaign for Your Reelection? - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Did Joan Crawford Really Want Faye Dunaway To Play Her In A Movie? The Legendary Actor Got Her Wish - Duration: 1:04.

Susan Sarandon's Bette Davis jokingly tells Dominic Burgess' Victor Buono in the finale of Feud:

Bette and Joan that she should warn Joan Crawford about Faye Dunaway.

Davis says that Joan Crawford wants Faye Dunaway to portray her in a movie and as any film fan knows

(even before Feud notes it in the end of the April 23 episode), that desire came to fruition with 1981's Mommie Dearest.

In a cruel twist of irony, Dunaway played Crawford in the movie based off Crawford's daughter Christina Crawford's memoir.

So did Crawford really want Dunaway to portray her in a "picture"? That's how the Hollywood legend goes.

For more infomation >> Did Joan Crawford Really Want Faye Dunaway To Play Her In A Movie? The Legendary Actor Got Her Wish - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Boy meets duck and want to be friends. - Duration: 0:35.

Say hi duck.

Come here, come, come, come here.

Say come here little duck.

Come duck, come.

Come,come,come,come

Ohh, now he's gone.

Come back birdy, come back.

For more infomation >> Boy meets duck and want to be friends. - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

ESCAPE | Mono: I Want To Get Out Pt.2 (final) - Duration: 22:36.

hello everyone it's me Jayskibean and

welcome to part 2 of mono now we're

gonna last time we left off we straight

up just oh just out okay we gotta get

the key to get out of the room so we

just played like this little mini game

type dealio and now we're gonna die step

by step yeah so we keep getting thrown

in and out of this game and I guess the

enemy thing whatever it is the virus is

like it's weird it's like I don't know

trying to escape let's try an escapee

game straight up step by step it says I

do to know what that means it just says

step by step so did I go in here why

can't I go closer to this well okay now

take a picture oh yeah it works to

watching you know not for that door

maybe it's for its best one it is what I

make my escape we should get glitchy on

the staircase for uh mm-hmm okay so step

by step it makes its escape I don't know

I don't know but I'm gonna pull the

faucet display this thing is all sort

this game is all sorts of glitchy glitch

a glitchy is it recording is recording

ok Jack couldn't tell it's looking

through ok I'll shut up I'm so dark dude

I guess it makes me it means I it wants

me to

okay well now we're walking down the

street I was what you chose me I you

entered back and sacrificed a bit of

yourself you will be rewarded someday

not immediately that's not in the cards

why would we reward you now okay so

we're walking down the street this whoa

whoa no no no what why is it stop it

stop no why why stop it step that's not

jump scare okay so I guess you're just

gonna keep therm'ing in the game over

and over again that's fine with me let's

do this bring it on come on you got this

we got this we're friends now we're

together you told me yourself yeah okay

so there's the cops guys I knows your

cars they're probably made of sand but I

need your help huh hiccup nigga okay so

why is everything made of sand

everything's made of sense time to stop

dating a dad around the city gratis

ready to shoot down a well the sea was

going on yeah let's go up any huh-uh

okay we're not

forward oh there he is sooo there's a

key and there we go in here is there

anything in here no okay that's creepy

and no nothing in here I guess anything

is the locker skin up what's in you oh

she's paying a key beep I found the key

cuz i am them all bathrooms okay that's

how that's how normal bathrooms are

apparently the shootin range more

lockers any more secrets nope i'm sure

it will pop up and if there were I'll

can open the cell you lets me out you

shall be rewarded at the front doors

okay if you sis

what's at the front door whoa no no no

no no no no no no no it's in close again

close is getting closer closer closer oh

jeez what does that thing yeah oh dude

oh dude oh see the survival instincts

kick in and I just I just don't want it

to happen it's scary bro it's so scary

brewskis na na mang whoa whoa no oh no

I'm dead what are you still doing here

oh but and dad I think did I not warn

you you kinda did I didn't get a chance

to read it all at the beginning if you

are the developer it is me the developer

I am so smart so good at guessing the

stuff it is you the developer yes I do I

knew it you can give him get out while

you still can okay well how how does

like how drews would get out who do the

Gidget oh no it's here what's here

oh it's like Christmas I was cool okay

so whatever okay so that flash isn't

really doing me any good I guess it was

just for that one part dude this is so

cool this is awesome it's probably gonna

like jack up my face can know because I

know when there's like high movement

screams like this when it gets all

glitchy and is fuzzy and stuff it is

Ritchie's okay it um it like makes my

face cam all fuzzy for some crazy reason

so do i go back where I just came from

is that is that what I do or die go back

to the house oh no I'll see I'm going

here and see is there a thing won't

close me in so so maybe that bathrooms

are open to go back to my cell no I'll

has so cool dude that is best art man as

a glitchy art that's awesome I like it I

do

okay no I need that okay well I got it

just in case gotta have my macam ray did

what is all oh that is so cool dude this

is crazy so can i drop I could drop no

fall damage I am a ninja okay so wow

this is weird ok so there's so I'm above

something I'm just gonna drop down here

how did you get here oh I I don't know I

just I just can't it's me again the

developer it seems like the only way to

get rid of this thing is to kill it

let's get you out of here first though

ok there are three big buttons in the

maze ahead pressing all three will reset

your computer and allow us to progress

but beware it is also in there oh boy

great set to find the big buttons

without him finding me there's one beep

all right I'm just gotta go and find

them all whoo I see I don't know if it's

randomly generated there's another one

OOP yeah one more where is it no dude ok

so I'm going to check this side first oh

there's one ok now I know the others are

this way unless they change I really

hope not does it look like it

okay does not seem so seems like we're

good yes yay okay let's click back on in

it and see what she was next I woke up

wake it up again same place pick up that

debug PDA beep got it whoa left mouse to

debug the area this should get rid of

him whenever don't over use it though it

can cause instabilities okay so so what

so knock knock who's there well what

what worldly what what what did they do

to the individual ended ended ended and

didn't intend on the stand back okay so

there's a delay good so can you not now

we will have to go deeper in the system

okay well let's do this strap yourself

in where

ok so the program is just like throwing

me deep into this game all right oh this

is weird okay this might sound weird by

the way there's a train coming through

downtown right now so I need you to walk

off the edge you got it buddy whoa yes I

know a forest how cliche of a developer

mi but now listen do not follow the path

we need to go deeper in the game's to

find an edge and fall off do not follow

there is

i'm using the debugger didn't work

really ok so don't follow the back just

fall off the edge like snow everywhere

anyways this is a trade coming through

Motown right now so please there's just

going to be a lot of like extra noise

like I said I live in a town with the

trains like train tracks all around it

so it's really irritating to actually

have a long recording sesh without it

getting interrupted ok I fell off not

what ok same thing again right I just

need to find an edge this is my

apartment building you spell Department

wrong but that's ok we need to go into

my computer well let's do it that way we

can delete the code of the creature all

right well let's do it is this your

computer or is it just a TV

Oh what now we're getting close to your

debug tool has no effect in this version

of the world oh boy it should be one

more layer down so I guess I guess

that's what we're doing I mean it's the

door just oh okay that is what's going

ok so we start over I get the key open

the door like normal wow just a safe

nope no it's the washing machine from

earlier alrighty yeah whatever so the

whole world is float away oh good oh

good now I'm really confused oh I just

fell right off so almost there the gate

just programming is in this realm oh no

he's trying to erase this realm there's

like nothing less quickly in one of

these rooms is a computer there's one at

debate them to counter-attack got it

whoa cool also this is a speed trial

services oh there are computers in the

room joining us activate them all not in

one of the rooms and all of the rooms I

think I died I lost oh yeah okay yeah i

lost you getting started over okay all

right so give a little speech and I have

to find all the computers before he

deletes the whole entire realm so I was

just dancing is dancing away okay we

stopped it we're good something in my

eye something in my eyeball if that

should have done it Oh everything's that

cool yay so now what oh wait never mind

its back oh it's out there I was just

going to do it again

I just a sprint when you can i'm just

gonna tap my shift key and hope i don't

get sticky keys already got that one oh

no I don't want to do it again this is

weird hey yeah he got me there's no

there's no way well I guess we try again

you got this you do it all right let's

go

okay the window by the computer

alright

one more last ones like the original

room I think yes it is there is no room

yeah I got him Gatting what now son and

just in case I'm gonna hang out by this

computer case he tries like a third wave

okay the door should be open now should

it oh it is time for your resurrection

go ahead and fall off okay bye so well

done I served its purpose and it can be

destroyed now it served its purpose and

can be destroyed now oh so you see I'm

not a great developer I can't for the

life of me too artificial intelligence

real intelligence works just fine though

welcome to the team

oh cool so he recruited me I'm him I'm

so cool what a twist awesome did you

find our password now I didn't but that

was awesome that was mano I want to get

out the first of the three Manos stories

that are to come out and I don't even

know the release dates on these things I

know they're all really cool really

twisted just like this one was so thanks

for watching I hope you guys enjoyed if

you did enjoy make sure you select that

like button underneath the video and

until next time I'll see you guys later

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét