Hey guys. It's me! This is my Q&A, I'm finally recording- I've been so excited all day to record this. and now I finally get the chance to do it!
So, uhm, quick things before I get started: Thank you so much for the support on Happy Party Train. I did not know it would be getting 3.5 thousand views in 3 days. That's... that's insane.
Like and it's gotten so much support... I, I just, I can't. I don't know how to put it in words. I'm REALLY horrible with words.
Thank you so much. Like that, that means so much to me.
Secondly, you can find my instagram, twitter, and snapchat all in the description or I'll likeput it in the video right now.
So let's get started on this Q&A. I haven't looked at any of these questions yet.
I've tried to make a Q&A before, but the problem was I kept accidentally looking at the questions
and I couldn't like commit to answering them honestly and like on the spot.
So I have the questions on my phone, and I'm just gonna be answering them!
[laughter] okay. So the first two questions I think are sent by the same person.
and it just says, "can you teach me how to sing ~Nya"
I wish, but I'm not a teacher, I'm a singer. I wish I could put like my input
But like it's not much that I can do. Sorry..
"How are you today!" I'm good! It's been a good day.
It's, uh, I went to school, went to theatre club, and... just had a good day in general.
"Where do you see yourself 10 years from now."
I hopefully want to be still doing YouTube...? Maybe 26 is a little old for YouTube, but like
Uh... I want to be working in some kind of voice acting industry,
Uh, but mostly doing audio engineering.
"What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Do you have a dog? What's your opinion on Sweet Tea vs Non Sweet Tea?"
My favorite flavor of ice cream... [inhale/exhale] I'm one of those people- I can't decide on anything?
It would probably be between vanilla or chocolate, like, I can't, you can't tell me to like decide between the two of them because I can't.
I don't have a dog anymore, I used to, her name was Mochi, she was really really cute, but we had to... we couldn't keep her, basically
because she um... she bit. And yeah, which was sad but now I have 3 lovely cats, so.
and my opinion on sweet tea vs non sweet tea? I don't really drink tea. I kinda just drink water. Sorry, I can't really put my input on that.
"Do you like the animu? Coke or pepsi? Or RC Cola?
I mean, I have a channel that's dedicated to making songs from animes.
Um... I guess. I mean probably.
I despise Pepsi, Coke all the way. If you like Pepsi, I'm sorry, but you're disgusting.
I've never heard of RC Cola, so... uh, yeah. it's gonna- I'm gonna stick to coke.
"Yohane best groll ok ok."
Yohane's one of my best girls, yes, um, It's gotta be a tie between Kanan and Hanamaru as well.
So I can't, I can't decide between the 3 of them.
"What did you feel when you realized that you have 1.5K subs? did you expect this many people to come to your channel and hit the subscribe button? From a scale of 1-10, how intense was the emotion you felt when you saw that 1.5K people have subscribed to you?"
What did I feel? I was just like... 'Cus I don't check the amount of subscribers I have, I just kinda like- it's just something I see
It's not like "one more new subscriber today!!" It's not something like that, I just, go with the flow, and... like you know, I just kinda... "Oh, it happened!"
I remember me getting just a thousand subs- that was like a huge moment. I borderline cried.
And 1.5, I was kinda like "Oh my god, I already have 500 more subscribers?!" like, it just like, happened SO quick,
and I was just, I wasn't expecting it at all.
Between having a thousand subscribers and 1.5K, I was on a little bit of a hiatus from YouTube, and not doing anything,
so I wasn't really checking YouTube as much. So this just kinda came out of nowhere.
I was pretty shocked. Um... I've never expected this many people to like ever subscribe to me ever.
I... kinda just like made my YouTube channel out of the blue.
I, um... I made my YouTube channel because I used to do singing videos on instagram. They're not on my instagram anymore.
I still have like, some videos of it, I can like play a video right now.
and my friends were like, "here, you should make a YouTube channel!" and like, it just happened. I kinda just did it for my friends, I didn't even know it would get to this much, honestly.
"what's your favorite parts of being part of this community? also why are u like this -not faith"
Um... Thanks for the question, Faith.
My favorite part of being part of this community, is that it's super small. So that everyone kinda knows each other or has heard of each other.
like, everyone's super nice to each other, so there's no drama, it's just kinda like... Yes. We're stuck in idol hell. [laughing]
Why am I like this? I don't know. [chuckle]
"Did you take voice lessons?"
I still take voice lessons now, I've been doing it with this teacher for about a year now.
But I had taken voice lessons- on like various different times- hey, I got a notification!
"What was your favorite song to cover so far, and why did you enjoy covering it so much?"
My favorite song to cover so far... Off the top of my head: Moon Pride.
I just like- really enjoyed writing the lyrics for that song, it's all about like Girl Power so I'm just like, yeah! It was like really fun.
and yeah, I just like Sailor Moon. You can see the poster right up there. I enjoy the show, I haven't finished it. But I enjoy it. [guilty laughter]
"What sparked your interest in signing" Why is Umi your best girl when Nozomi is obviously superior? How'd you get into Love Live? What's your favorite UR?"
Wonder Girls! Wonder girls. I was trying to think of the name. They had this song called "Tell Me", it was like super popular at the time, and like that was my favorite song.
And like, they were like a pretty big inspiration. at that time, when I was like, that age.
Umi's not my best girl... She's actually like very low for me. But not because I dislike her at all,
I just like other girls so much more. Nozomi used to be my best girl for a very very long time, but now it's Kotori, with Eli as an extremely close 2nd.
Like every time I say Kotori is my best girl, I feel bad for Eli because I love her.
How'd you get into Love Live? Um, I think I saw people talking about it on Tumblr. And I'm like "I wanna jump on this!" 'cus like, why not, you know?
You know, cute girls singing.
My favorite UR... I don't know, I can throw in like a montage of my favorite URs of all time right here:
"What other anime do you like? What's your favorite song?"
Evangelion, Kill la Kill, and that's it. [laughter]
I mean, I don't really like anything else. Um, yeah. See the End of Evangelion poster right here.
I can't decide a favorite song! Um... I like way too many songs at once. But I feel like Snow Halation is like... nothing beats that one.
"What's your favorite place to eat out?"
Probably like... BJ's?
"Hey Seilin! I got some questions! #1, how did you become a part of the Love Live! Community? #2, you made it quite obvious who your favorites are, but what makes Umi your best Muse girl? #3, who is your favorite Seiyuu? Thanks."
I feel bad that Umi isn't my best girl! I just, I just have her in my thumbnails because at the time I sounded a lot like her when I started singing Love Live! covers?
Ow! I hurt my finger.
But now I sound more like a mix of like Maki and Umi, but mostly Maki, but yeah.
How did I become part of the Love Live! community. Um, I just kind of... I auditioned on this website called CastingCallClub which you should all check out!
Because if you want to be a voice actor... or if you're an aspiring voice actor, it's like a thing to go on.
And um... there's like fanmade projects, some are professional, honestly I haven't gone on it in a long time just because I'm busy, not because I don't like it, because it's a great website, you should definitely use it.
Um... But there's a lot of Love Live! related stuff on there, like, you know, english choruses, there's just a bunch of stuff.
And... a big part of the Love Live! cover community is on there, so your chances of like- excuse me- your chances of collaborating with them are very high.
Because like, because if you go on there and audition for their stuff, they'll see you.. and yeah.
Who's your favorite seiyuu... Um...
I really like Kussun, and Nanchan, and... uh.... Ucchi... and Emitsun. and Mimorin... And... Pile... and Soramaru. I love everyone of them. And Shikaco... and Rippi.
"Do you like the Dragon Main anime?"
I'm assuming this person meant to say Dragon Maid,
I watched a couple episodes, I haven't finished it yet, but it's pretty interesting.
I've heard like some bad things about it, which like made me kinda stay away from it, but I might finish watching it someday.
"Who it the brunette girl in the Q&A vid?"
That's Kotori Minami, she's a Love Live! character, and I love her. [giggle]
"Do you play LLSIF? If yes, for how long are and what rank are you?"
I do play LLSIF, I've played it, I think for a year...? Less than a year? 6 months, 8 months? I don't know. I'm Rank 88
"Do you play otome games? If so, what is your favorite?"
I don't really play otome games, the only otome game I've ever played was like parts of Clannad, which I didn't even finish, and Seduce Me the Otome
which is free on Steam, and it's the funniest game, you've ever played in your life. PLEASE. Please play it.
I watch lots of Let's Plays of otome games. I have a Mac, so a lot of the games I can't even, like, get. So yeah.
Oh, Hunie Pop! If that counts. I've put like at least 50 hours into Hunie Pop. It's really bad.
"What Aqours song is your favorite?"
Right now, it's Guilty Eyes Fever, yeah. I love guilty eyes fever, so much.
"I have only one question that I can possibly think to ask, Can I has a shout out? It was a joke, my real question is do you ever prepare your singing voice, and if so how? I'm talking like mi mi mi mi style preparing. Thank you for reading, have fun with your Q&A, -Charter Hold"
Yes, I do prepare. Not like Mi mi mi mi mi, I don't know. I do a lot of different kinds. Like it takes me a good 10 minutes to warmup.
"Will you marry me and by my Nico Nico waifu?"
Why not? [laughter]
"How can I be good like you" Aw, thank you!
"Is Faith x Kim real?" sure. [chuckle]
"Will you ever be holding your own cover group"
Uh, I want to, but I feel like I'd never be able to just because I have really bad leadership skills, and I'm just like not organized in general.
I would love to, it's just I'm a huge procrastinator, like it's not my thing that I can do.
It's something that other people can pull off much better than me.
"Do you like Nico?" Uh, yeah, I like Nico!
"Are pandas or penguins better?" Um... probably Pandas, sorry. [giggle] "Love you" I love you too! "Will you be my Maki in a NicoMaki ship?"
Uh, yes. Absolutely. [giggle]
"Who are your best girls in order?"
I don't remember, but I wrote it down somewhere, so here it is.
"What's your fave muse/aqours/vocaloid song?"
Ah, my favorite vocaloid song? ODDS&ENDS. ODDS&ENDS will always be my favorite. like, it's a great song.
"Why are you so amazing, you're my favorite cover artist." Aw, thank you!!
"I'm the one who has danced to your covers on Instagram, I love you so much, keep making great music" I know who you are!! I know!! I love you...! {follow her !! @spamhinata}
"What was the first anime that you watched?"
Tokyo Mew Mew, I grew up in Korea, and I watched the Korean dub of it. And that was my first anime.
It's like a magical girl anime, and they turn into like specific animal things, it's hard to explain the plot, even though it's super simple, I'm just really bad at explaining things.
"If you could be any character from any anime who would it be?"
Um, any character that's like intensely rich.
"What mic do you use?" I'll put it right here:
"Can I be your friend?" Of course!
Just like, hit me up. Talk to me on Social Media, I'm super responsive.
"When was the first time you truly fell in love and who was it with? Are you in a relationship? If not, will you go on a date with me? How many pets do you have? What is your favorite kind of flower and candy?"
The first time I fell in love, is the relationship I'm in right now. I'm dating someone, his name is Dawson... and he listens to heavy metal and has really long hair. That's us.
Um. Yeah. I love him a lot.
My favorite kind of flower? Is there any blue flowers? I love blue, and I think blue is a good color on flowers. Whatever blue flower exists, is my favorite flower.
Candy? Um... Probably like, Jolly Ranchers. Jolly Ranchers are great.
"How are you so beautiful?" [at a loss for words] "are you planning on-" Thank you.. "Are you planning on doing any metal vocal covers?"
"What is your ideal night out alone with your lover?"
So I know who sent this, this is Dawson who sent this.
Not planning on doing any metal vocal covers... But yeah. My ideal night out alone with my lover which is to be, I don't know. Literally anywhere.
Spending time with you. That's my ideal night.
I love you, Dawson.
"Isn't it better to have morezomi than Nozomi? Like. Wth man." I agree.
"What's your favorite song to sing (not just hell live)? What are your aspirations in life? Do you want to have a singing career?"
I can't decide a favorite song- any question that says favorite song, I can't answer it.
Do I want to have a singing career? I mean, I want to be doing YouTube. If that counts as a singing career more than it does a YouTube career, I don't know.
I want to be doing YouTube, but not necessarily going out and becoming a singer.
"Nico Nico?"
Yes. [laughter]
"How old are you?" I'm sixteen.
[laughing] This just says "Bees?"
Um... Sure. Yes.
"Can you give me your friend ID?"
I'm pretty sure I have all the spaces used up, I'm sorry.
"How do you record the voice and put it into the song?"
You have to have some kind of software. There's a lot of softwares out there- audacity's free, I don't use that one. I use Logic Pro X.
You just have to combine all the tracks together, and tune it, do all these effects and all that.
"I am love u ur amazing? I wish I was ur Nico."
Aww, thank you!!
"How has Love Live impacted your life?"
I think about Love Live! constantly, like it's an unhealthy amount. I've also spent a lot of money on it, I've got all these figurines. And... that was expensive.
"How long have you been singing?"
I've been singing... on and off but like since I was like six.
"Will you ever do a face reveal?" Never.
"Do you plan on making more casting calls for more future collabs?" Yes, of course.
I'm definitely going to continue to use CCC, I'm working on one right now, and it's for a Love Live! cover. You should check it out, it's in the description.
"If you were to have anime character as your yandere stalker, who would it be and why?"
There's not a lot of yandere characters, so can I just choose any character and have them be a yandere stalker?
I would love for Nico to stalk me, just saying.
"Do you like muse or Aqours songs more?" I'm gonna have to go with Muse.
I love some Aqours songs, but Muse is just better in my opinion.
"ChikaRiko or Chikayou?" Uh... ChikaRiko I guess.
"Do you wanna build a snowman?" Sure, it's April though. I don't think theres gonna be snow anywhere?
'cus I live in a very hot part of California. And there's never gonna be any snow here.
"Will you marry me?" Yes.
"Do you learn songs with scores and stuff or listening by ear or both?"
Um, I can't read music. I just listen by ear.
"Favorite snack?" Hot Cheetos. The one with the lime in them. That's the best one. You can't top that one.
"On a scale of Sentimental StepS to Soldier game, how good are you at LLSIF?"
I'm like a solid Bokura wa ima no naka de.
just like kind of in the middle.
"Night or day?" Uh, day. Just because you can do more stuff. You can't do anything in the night. Everything is closed at that time.
"Do you play any instruments?" I play piano. And I haven't played in 2 years, but I can still play.
"If you could only sing covers from one kind of group, what would it be? By group I mean vocaloid or anime covers."
I'd probably just stick to anime covers in general, just because I'm more into anime than I am into vocaloid.
"Are almonds the only clue to solving hidden mysteries?" Probably?? I don't understand the question.
"Is Hestia Bestia?" I've never seen that show.
Do I like Celery? No. I hate celery.
"Which non-Japanese artists/bands do you like?"
I like a lot of different people, I like Rihanna, Marina and the Diamonds a little bit. I like Ariana Grande, yeah.
And I think that's it. Yeah.
That was all the questions! Thank you, thank you so much for asking them.
This was very fun, I'm glad I finally got to look at all these questions. If you're still here, and watching the video, thank you for sticking around.
Bye!! [giggle]
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét