Motu and John, The Don Funny Moment - Coloring Cartoon Motu Patlu in Hindi
-------------------------------------------
Don't blame Sally! - Duration: 0:52.
KEN:
IT TURNS OUT MEMBERS OF THE
WASHINGTON COUNTY SHARES OFFICE
ARE NOT FANS EITHER.
LAST NIGHT, THEY ASKED,
WOULD
ARRESTING THE WEATHER
FORECASTERS MAKE THE RAIN STOP?
SALLY SHOWMAN DOESN'T HAVE
ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.
THE TWEET
INCLUDED THE
HASHTAG, WE ARE ONLY KIDDING.
WE KIND OF AGREE WITH IT.
SALLY: YOU DO?
KEN: NOT THAT YOU SHOULD BE
ARRESTED, BUT THE WEATHER HAS
BEEN DREW BREES.
SALLY: I GET YELLED AT BY RAIN
LOVERS AS MUCH AS SUN
WORSHIPERS.
YOU CANNOT MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY,
THAT IS FOR SURE.
-------------------------------------------
Don't be dependent on meditation apps - ME app user review - Duration: 3:00.
hello Lilliane, this is Dhyanse from
meditation easy app, we are very
thankful to receive your feedback and
also for the fact that you're using the
app for your meditation journey. I heard
from your email that you have been doing
this program pretty regularly, you're
happy with it, you have been enjoying the
variety of meditations that are there in
the overall program and now you would
like to know how to proceed further. So
my suggestion to you is once you have
gone through all these techniques you
must have liked some of the techniques
which are fitting to your style and are
feeling more natural to you. So I would
invite you and suggest you to repeat
those until first of all you've learned
the technique how to move into
meditation and more importantly you have
to see where all these techniques are
leading to, the technique is not the most
important. What is more important is
where they are leading to and that state
you have to try to achieve even without
the techniques. You know while we were
creating this app the idea behind this
app was not to make you feel dependent
on the app and keep on consuming
meditations as a consumable.
The intention always has been that you and
others learn from the app, what
meditation is? how can you move into
meditation from different techniques
from different ways and find your own
way. So what I read from your
feedback is that you want something
still to guide you into meditation, on
that point I would say you should try
out the techniques more often, the ones
that you enjoy doing and to
your question that you don't like the
introduction is it possible to straight
move into meditation,
over there I would like to apologize
that our apps are at the moment pretty
simple because we are self-funded, very
small company and we try to provide as
much functionality in terms of apps as
possible to our meditators but the focus
is more on the content on providing you
authentic ways to move into meditation
and that's where I would like you to
focus on and eventually I would be very
happy to receive a feedback from you
once again that in a few more months of
training with the techniques that you
like you could put the phone aside all
the techniques aside and just by sitting
move into meditation.
-------------------------------------------
IL SEGRETO-don anselmo sconvolto per sol - Duration: 0:27.
For more infomation >> IL SEGRETO-don anselmo sconvolto per sol - Duration: 0:27. -------------------------------------------
The Little Mermaid - "The men up there don't like a lot of blabber" [Multilanguage] HD - Duration: 4:03.
The men up there don't like a lot of blabber They think a girl who gossips is a bore
Er'rigala elli hnak biyikrahu el'raghy Wi y'ulu ar 'ragh 'ghaya innaha mumella
Die Männer oben hassen viel Gelaber Die Quasselstrippen leben ganz verkehrt
O homem abomina tagarelas Garota caladinha ele adora
Mazhete da prikazvat ne obichat Vapreki te tormozyat vseki sluh
Là haut les hommes n'aiment pas trop les verbiages Ils traient d'impies celles qui font du bavardage
Wandje siu vó chipan heifun doudzoika Lian ni mun yi chánsi fu soi y pá
Hablando mucho enfadas a los hombres Se aburrén y no dejas buen sabor
Muškarci vole cure koje šute I jako mrze brbljanje i trač
Ti muži venku nemaj rádi blábol A holku co moc mluví nechtěj kór
De mænd der bor deroppe hader plabbren De syntes kvindes snak er dum og tam
De mannen daar zijn niet gesteld op praatjes Een vrouw die roddelt vinden zij een zwets
Ne lörpöttelijästä eivät tykkää On juoruileva aivan mahdoton
Ne lörpöttelijästä eivät tykkää On juoruileva heistä mahdoton
Je peux dire qu'les humains n'aiment pas les pipelettes Qu'ils pensent que les bavardes sont assommantes
Die Menschenmänner lieben kein Geplapper Ne Quasselstrippe halten die für fad
Stous ántres den arései i flyaría Varioúntai tis gynaíkes me bla bla
Stous ántres den arései i flyaría To vla vla vla tous eínai varetó
Gvarim son'im isha shemefatpetet Shtika shava zahav hem to'anim
A férfinép mind utálja a blablát Ha sokat fecsegsz, uncsi leszel még
Því mennirnir þeir þola ekki þvaður Þeim leiðast sprund sem tala út í eitt
Kaum lelaki tak suka pembual Para gadis penggosip ya sebal
Agli uomini le chiacchiere non vanno Si annoiano a sentire bla bla bla
Nam ja dul un ddea du nun geo si ro hae Su da jang i eyo ja nun ji gyop dae
Los hombres no te buscan, si les hablas No creo que los quieras aburrir
Ànshàng de rénlèi bù ài guāzào nǚhái Duō huà de nǚhái huì jiào rén hàipà
Nei, menneskemannfolk liker ikke skvalder Syns jentesladder er no' realt møl
Mężczyźni tam nie lubią trajkotania Plotkarstwo ich właściwie nudzi dość
Se falas muito aborreces os homens Preferem as palavras sem sabor
Bărbații nu vor doar pălăvrăgeală O fată ce bârfește nu-și doresc
Izvestno, chto v nadvodnom mire lyudi Ne lyubyat krikunov i boltunov
Tam hore chlapi neznášajú reči Keď dievča veľa vraví nudné je
Dom män som finns där uppe hatar pladder På flickor som mest sladdrar blir man trött
Pûak pôo chaai kâang bon mâi ton kon pôot mâak Hăa gôr yâak prór wâa pôot mâak man nâa bèua
Pôo chaai bon lôhk má-nút mâi chôp kon châang plâam Pôo yĭng têe pôot gern ngaam kăo wâa nâa bèua
Fazla dırdırdan hoşlanmaz erkekler Dedikoducuların şansı yok
-------------------------------------------
Don't give the nuns the maternity hospital - ARN statement at Holles street protest - Duration: 1:40.
The Anti-Racism Network is here today standing for Reproductive Justice for ALL women, trans
and non-binary people in Ireland including migrants and asylum seekers, regardless of
their legal status.
The announcement that the new maternity hospital would be run by the Sisters of Charity is
truly infuriating, but it is not surprising.
This is just one more in long, continuous history of ways in which the State shirks
their basic duty of care to the people.
We can cite examples of this for days, including mother and baby homes, the 8th amendment and
the racist system of direct provision.
The list goes on and on.
Once again the State is abdicating their responsibility and outsourcing it to a church with a long
track record of racist and misogynist violence.
And it's not that this abdication of responsibility just isn't good enough, which of course
it's not, but it is the State actively participating, colluding in pain and suffering and even death.
So let us not forget the thousands of women who were forced to work in Magdalene laundries;
let us not forget the countless brown and black children who suffered horrific racist
abuse at the hands of these same people; let us not forget a brown skinned migrant woman
named Savita who walked into a Galway hospital and was refused a life saving abortion after
being told that Ireland is a Catholic country.
Let us not forget.
Thank you
-------------------------------------------
Cruisin' Connecticut – The Dos and Don'ts of Floral Arrangements - Duration: 2:26.
THIS MORNING- WE'RE GIVING YOU
A TASTE OF SPRING. CONNECTICUT
IS IN BLOOM, AND WE HAVE SOME
TIPS FOR KEEPING YOUR
PLANTS HEALTHY THIS YEAR!RYAN
KRISTAFER IS HERE WITH MORE!WE
STOPPED BY THE NEW GARDEN
HOUSE IN HAMDEN TO LEARN THE
DO'S AND DON'T OF FLOWERS!
3
IT'S MORE OF A LIFESTYLE IN
THE WAY THAT YOU LIVE - CAUSE
I LOVE THINGS OUTSIDE AND I
LOVE TO BRING WHAT'S OUTSIDE
INSIDE AND I WANT THIS
FLOWERSHOP TO BE THAT FEEL - A
GARDEN HOUSE FEEL.SURROUNDING
YOURSELF WITH BEAUTIFUL THINGS.
SUCCULENTS ARE VERY TRENDY
BECAUSE THEY ARE EASY TO TAKE
CARE OF.THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL -
YOU HAVE TO WATER THEM EVERY
FEW WEEKS - SO THAT'S EASY
MAINTENANCE AND THEY COME IN
GREAT TERARIUMS WHICH WE MAKE
ON THE SPOT HERE. AIR PLANTS
ARE FUN. AIR PLANTS YOU CAN
ATTACH THEM TO ANYTHING. THEY
DON'T REQUIRE WATER AND THEY
LIVE FOR A LONG TIME AND THEY
ACTUALLY BLOOM AND HAVE
FLOWERS ON THEM. SO JUNE
YOU'VE BEEN WORKING HERE FOR
20 YEARS. I'M GOING TO GO OUT
ON A LIMB HERE AND SAY YOU
DON'T HAVE BAD ALLERGIES,
RIGHT?NO I DON'T, I DON'T HAVE
ANY AT ALL...WHICH IS A GOOD
THING. A LOT OF OUR VIEWERS
ARE PROBABLY A LITTLE JEALOUS
OF YOU RIGHT NOW. YOU CAN
START WITH YOUR LARGER FLOWERS
FIRST, YOUR ROSES AND THEN
YOU JUST KEEP FILLING IT IN.
HIGH AND LOWCHANGE THE WATER
EVERY OTHER DAY.ROOM
TEMPERATURE WATER KEEPS THEM
FRESH. DON'T PUT THINGS IN THE
WATER LIKE PENNYS, VODKA --
VODKA.HOW BOUT WITH THE
ORCHIDS, SOMETIMES I SEE
PEOPLE PUT LITTLE ICE CUBES IN
THERE TO WATER IT -- IS THAT A
GOOD THING OR A BAD THING. NO
IT'S NOT ACTUALLY ORCHIDS ARE
EPIPHITES -- WHICH ARE EAR
PLANTS. THEY DON'T TAKE A LOT
OF WATER. YOU CAN DO COLD
DAMAGE TO THE ROOTS. I THINK
WE JUST HAD A MOMENT - DON'T
GET TOO CLOSE, OH YOU'RE
NAUGHTY.
3
CHECK OUT THE GARDEN HOUSE ON
WHITNEY AVENUE IN HAMDEN
ADLIB TOSS TO WEATHER AND
TRAFFIC
3
COASTAL FLOODING ADVISORY.10
PM TONIGHT TO 1 AM WEDNESDAY.
UNSETTLED WEATHER THROUGH THE
DAY AND NIGHT INTO WEDNESDAY
MORNING. EXPECT IT TO BE
BREEZY TO WINDY NEAR THE COAST
ON TUESDAY INTO TUESDAY NIGHT,
BUT WE ARE NOT EXPECTING
DAMAGING WIND. MINOR COASTAL
FLOODING IS POSSIBLE DURING
CHECK OUT THE GARDEN HOUSE ON
WHITNEY AVENUE IN HAMDEN
ADLIB TOSS TO WEATHER AND
TRAFFIC
-------------------------------------------
Broke His Crown / Don't Look - Duration: 22:38.
For more infomation >> Broke His Crown / Don't Look - Duration: 22:38. -------------------------------------------
Grey's Anatomy 13x21 Sneak Peek "Don't Stop Me Now" (HD) Season 13 Episode 21 Sneak Peek - Duration: 1:28.
[ Applause, camera shutters clicking ]
How did it feel to receive a commendation
by the governor?
Reporter: Is it true you got a call from the president?
Did you kiss the ground when you landed?
Okay. Slow down.
[ Laughter ]
I was -- We were on our way to a medical conference.
Pretty routine stuff, really.
Certainly didn't expect to be sitting here
in front of all of you.
Dr. Riggs, you've served as a field surgeon
in war-torn parts of the world.
How did this compare?
Less dust, less wind, it was less leg room.
[ Laughter ]
Uh, I mean, look -- I was there, I pitched in.
So was a pediatric dentist, flight attendants,
even some of the passengers helped out.
But Dr. Grey was working on a man's brain
in conditions under which I've ever seen.
And she didn't fail or falter, not once.
She was incredible.
And so she is your story, not me.
♪♪
-------------------------------------------
TINI: Don't Cry For Me (Polish Version) - cover by Evex - Duration: 4:00.
For more infomation >> TINI: Don't Cry For Me (Polish Version) - cover by Evex - Duration: 4:00. -------------------------------------------
What if I Don't Like Taiwanese Food? 台灣有義大利麵嗎? - Duration: 3:30.
So I might have told you that
On the flight back to Taiwan from Toronto
I met two Canadian teachers
told me that they've come here to teach for the first time
and they told me
they ate a bunch of pasta and sushi
in the fear that they couldn't get the same thing
in Taiwan
well they couldn't be more wrong
The diversity of food in Taiwan
is just amazing
It's such a contrast
to our population here in Taiwan
because there's such a huge variety
in terms of food
and you can pretty much find any type of food
in Taiwan
and today I'm going to show you that
just exactly that
On this single street
I've spotted Japanese
Korean
even Macau Portuguese fusion restaurant
and even if you only consume food prepared in Halal
well you'd be surprised
just Google away
and you will find Indian restaurant
just within reach
Just across the block
I actually found German
Meddittearaen Singaporean
This is honestly the variety I never thought of
and there're also a bunch of theme restaurants
that could appear quite strange
but if you are up to the challenge
Definitely request a table
I'm actually so thrilled to spot a shisha cafe
right at the heart of residential area
in Taipei
This is located on the first floor of an apartment
Aside from our own traditional dessert
we people in Taiwan
are actually really adventurous and open minded
when it comes to dessert
dun dun dun
can you believe we actually have crounts in Taiwan?
the point is
you really don't have to try the local foods
to enjoy your journey here
in Taiwan
Did you find something you are craving?
because if you didn't
I'd be pretty disappointed
but
not that it(I) matters anyway
-------------------------------------------
Flint Cops Don't Take Kindly To People Who Don't Like Lead Poisoning - Duration: 10:12.
SO, IN FLINT, MICHIGAN, THEY ARE GOING TO DO A TOWNHALL
WHERE THE MAYOR IS GOING TO DISPLAY WHAT THEY ARE GOING
TO DO ABOUT THE POISON WATER, EXCEPT THEY HOLD IT IN A CHURCH.
THERE WAS SOME LOCAL PRESS THERE, WE'RE THE ONLY NATIONAL
COVERAGE, WE HAVE SOME FOOTAGE FOR YOU BECAUSE THERE WERE
ARRESTS THERE, AND ARRESTS THAT THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS.
LET ME GIVE YOU A DISCUSSION OF WHAT HAPPENED.
6 PEOPLE WERE ARRESTED THURSDAY IN FLINT IN A DISTURBANCE
THAT ARRESTED AFTER POLICE STOPPED A MAN WHO HADN'T
REMOVED THEIR HATS AND NEITHER ENTRANCE TO A CHURCH
SANCTUARY WHERE A TOWNHALL MEETING ON WHETHER THE CITY
SHOULD BEGIN DRAWING WATER AGAIN FROM THE FLINT RIVER."
WAIT A MINUTE, WHY ARE YOU HAVING IT IN A CHURCH IF YOU
HAVE THESE WEIRD RULES ABOUT HOW YOU CAN HAVE A HAT ON IN A
CHURCH, AND YOU ARE GOING TO ARREST PEOPLE FOR THAT?
WELL THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT THE POISON IN THE WATER, THAT
IS AFFECTING THEIR KIDS AND THEIR FAMILIES?
OKAY, INSANITY, BUT IT GETS WORSE.
SOME PEOPLE WHO WERE CUSSING IN THE CHURCH DURING THE
EMOTIONALLY WROUGHT TOWNHALL MEETING WERE ALSO ESCORTED OUT
OF THE HOUSE OF PRAYER MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH BY
POLICE, ACCORDING TO MEDIA REPORTS.
LET ME GO TO VIDEO 2 HERE, BECAUSE JORDAN CHARITON, OUR
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER WAS THERE, AND HE REPORTED THE
CHIEF JUSTICE SAYING THIS.
PLEASE REMOVE YOUR HATS.
IF YOU DON'T KNOW, IT'S OKAY FOR LADIES TO WEAR THEIR HATS IN THE
CHURCH ñ
ALREADY, I DON'T KNOW WHY THAT SPED UP, CAN WE TRY THAT AGAIN?
PLEASE REMOVE YOUR HATS.
IF YOU DON'T KNOW, THE LADIES, IT'S OKAY TO WEAR THEIR HATS IN
THE CHURCH, BUT ELEMENTS CANNOT WEAR THEIR HATS IN THE CHURCH.
PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO DISRUPT THIS MEETING, BECAUSE IF YOU
DO I AM GOING TO ESCORT YOU OUT, AND THEN YOU ARE GOING TO DALE.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ARE GOING TO PLAY WITH ANYBODY TONIGHT?
OKAY, YOU ARE A TOUGH GUY, BUT THIS IS A TOWNHALL WHEN
THEY CAME TO EXPRESS THEIR OPINIONS.
SO IF UK, OKAY IF YOU EXPRESS YOUR OPINIONS, OR GOD
FORBID, LITERALLY IN THIS CASE, THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE A HAT
ON DURING A TOWNHALL EVENT, THEN I WANT TO ARREST YOU, FOR
HAVING A HAT ON IN A TOWNHALL?
AND HE FOLLOWED THROUGH ON THAT.
TIM JOHNSON LATER SAID THAT THERE WAS A COUPLE PEOPLE
ARRESTED, AND A COUPLE PEOPLE CUSSING IN THE CHURCH,
CURRENTLY ARRESTED.
AT ALMOST TOWN ñ ANIMALS EVERY TOWNHALL YOU COULD HAVE PEOPLE
ARRESTED, IF THEY WERE TOO LOUD, OR THEY WERE CUSSING.
WORTH A HAVE THEIR HATS ON.
WHY DO HAVE IT IN A CHURCH?
MAYBE THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING IT IN A CHURCH WAS TO HAVE
AN EXCUSE TO ARREST ANYONE WHO DARED TO RAISE THEIR VOICE
AGAINST GOVERNMENT.
AND JOHNSON SAYS, I GUESS THEY FELT THEY COULD DO IT
ANYWAY, THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE HERE FOR, IS TO BE AGITATORS.
IT'S A TOWNHALL, THAT'S WHY THEY ARE THERE, TO AGITATE THE
GOVERNMENT AND ASKED THEM BY HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE.
THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF A GOVERNMENT TOWNHALL.
SOMEHOW THEY CAME IN TO DO WHAT?
I GOT IT, WE'LL GO TO THE WIND TOWNHALL, PRETEND WE ARE
WORRIED ABOUT OUR POISONED FAMILIES, AND THE POISON THAT
IS IN THE WATER, BUT IN FACT, WE WILL AGITATE WITH OUR HATS.
WE'LL PUT HATS ON, AND THAT WILL GET THEM.
THAT'S WHAT YOU REALLY THINK?
MY GOD.
LET'S SHOW YOU SOME OF THE ARRESTS THAT HAPPENED.
THEN DO WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO.
I'M LEAVING.
I KNEW YOU WAS COMING.
I'M HANDICAPPED, I CAN'T GO THAT WAY.
YOU KNOW WHAT?
GO DO YOUR JOB NOW.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
[INDISCERNIBLE]
BULLSHIT.
I'M THE ONE WHO BUILT THIS CHURCH.
GET OFF MY WIFE!
[INDISCERNIBLE]
GET OFF OF ME!
BULLSHIT!
HELL NO.
THAT'S BULLSHIT.
[INDISCERNIBLE]
WHERE THEY AT?
WHERE THEY AT?
STEP BACK TONY.
THAT'S MY WIFE.
SO, WE LOOK INTO WHY HE WOULD BE CHARGED WITH DISORDERLY
CONDUCT IN MICHIGAN, IT DOESN'T ANYONE HATS OR BEING TOO LOUD.
IT'S GOT A BROAD RANGE OF "UNDESIRABLE BEHAVIOR,
INCLUDING FAILING TO SUPPORT YOUR FAMILY.
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE EXACT OPPOSITE THERE.
HE COULD HAVE BEEN FOR PROSTITUTION, I DON'T THINK SO.
PEEPING TOM, I DON'T THINK SO.
GAMBLING, NOPE.
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HATS, OR BEING TOO LOUD, OR
SLIGHTLY ANNOYING THE POLICE WHO MUCH THAT A TRAP FOR YOU,
SO THAT THEY COULD ARREST YOU IF YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT WAS
HAPPENING IN YOUR GOVERNMENT.
INTERESTING.
MORE ARRESTS.
GRAB MY KEYS, I'VE GOT TO SECURE MY CAR.
I'LL TAKE THEM.
WELL, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST OR.
ALL RIGHT, I APPRECIATE IT, I'LL SEE YOU IN COURT.
YES OR.
HAVE A SEAT.
HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ARRESTING ñ
LEAVE HIM ALONE, JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE.
COME HERE, COME HERE, COME HERE.
COME HERE PLEASE.
THIS IS TONY'S PHONE.
OKAY, I'LL MAKE SURE ñ
WAIT.
SIR.
WAIT SIR.
YOU ARE HURTING ME.
TAKE MY STUFF OUT OF MY POCKET.
NO, GET AWAY.
6 PEOPLE WERE ARRESTED IN ALL.
WE UNDERSTAND THAT SOME HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH FELONIES.
ONE OF THE POSSIBLE CHARGES HERE, AND WE ARE CONTINUING
TO PRESS LOCAL AUTHORITIES ON EXACTLY WHAT THOSE ARE, IS
RESISTING ARREST.
IF YOU DON'T IMMEDIATELY BOW YOUR HEAD TO THE
AUTHORITIES, RESISTING ARREST.
DID THAT WOMAN LOOK LIKE ñ
I DON'T KNOW IF SHE WAS ONE OF THE ONES CHARGED ñ DID ANY OF
THOSE PEOPLE LOOK LIKE, MY GOD WE ARE IN A HOSTILE SITUATION.
THOSE COPS LIVES ARE IN DANGER!
RATE?
OH GOD.
WHEN YOU START ARRESTING PEOPLE FOR NO DAMN REASON AT ALL,
WHEN THEY ARE JUSTIFIABLY ANGRY ABOUT WHAT THEIR GOVERNMENT
IS DOING, YOU OPEN UP A CAN OF WORMS.
WHAT IF SOMEBODY ACTUALLY DID RESIST, SIGNIFICANTLY VIOLENTLY?
THEN YOU GOT TO ESCALATE.
AND THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
WHY HAVE YOU ESCALATED IN THIS WAY?
THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS.
FOR THE MISDEMEANORS, THEY GET 90 DAYS IN JAIL, OR A $500 FINE,
OR BOTH, IF YOU PARTICIPATE OR REFUSE TO DISPERSE FROM
INCITING A RIOT, AND SO FAR NO RIOT CHARGES.
THAT'S A FELONY, THEY GIVE YOU 10 YEARS IN PRISON.
THESE ARE PEOPLE WHO WERE COMING TO DO THE MOST AMERICAN
THING YOU COULD DO, WHICH IS PROTEST YOUR GOVERNMENT.
ONE MORE ARREST HERE.
ARE YOU GOING TO ARREST ME?
[INDISCERNIBLE]
DO NOT DISRESPECT ME.
DO NOT DISRESPECT ME.
YOU ARE DISRESPECTING US.
YOU DISRESPECTED THE CHURCH.
DO NOT RESIST.
[INDISCERNIBLE]
WHY IS HE BEING ARRESTED?
WE'LL GET YOU OUT OF HERE ABEL, DON'T WORRY MAN.
[INDISCERNIBLE]
SO, APPARENTLY THERE'S A NEW CHARGE, EVERYBODY BE AWARE, IN
MICHIGAN: DISRESPECTING THE CHURCH.
YOU HEARD IT RIGHT THERE.
THAT'S A CRIME?
DISRESPECTING THE CHURCH?
CUSSING AT THE CHURCH?
THAT'S A CRIME?
WELL THEN, DON'T HOLD A TOWNHALL AT THE CHURCH.
IN FACT, JORDAN CHARITON, THE INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER WHO GOT
ALL THAT VOTED FOR YOU GUYS, HE DID HIS OWN TOWNHALL THAT IS
HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN MICHIGAN, AND HE'D LOOK INTO IT FURTHER,
ACTUALLY YOU CAN'T DO THIS AND HAVE THE CHURCH AND STATE
INTERMINGLE AND HAVE A TOWNHALL PUT IN THESE KINDS OF
RESTRICTIONS.
THAT IS ILLEGAL.
THAT IS WRONG.
CAN YOU IMAGINE, OKAY I'M GOING TO DO A TOWNHALL IN A MOSQUE.
THAT MEANS YOU CAN'T VIOLATE ANY OF THE TENANTS OF ISLAM,
OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE ARRESTED.
HOW INSANE WOULD THAT BE?
IT'S EQUALLY INSANE IF YOU ONLY GOVERNMENT TOWNHALL INSIDE
OF A CHURCH, AND START ARRESTING PEOPLE FOR DISRESPECTING
THE CHURCH.
THESE ARE AVERAGE AMERICANS, THAT ARE LITERALLY JUST
SICK OF THIS.
ONE LAST VIDEO TO SHOW YOU GUYS ABOUT THAT.
WE KNOW THERE'S OTHER STUFF IN THAT WATER, WE STILL DO.
NOW THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT BACTERIA THAT WE TALKED
ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO.
SHE HAS NOT STOPPED BREATHING FUNKY SINCE AUGUST, AND IT
COMES ON YOU AND IT LEAVES YOU.
I'VE GOT TO APOLOGIZE, BUT IT'S BEEN A LONG ASS DAY --
WE'RE DONE, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING?
THE MANNER THAT WE FOUGHT TO GET IN HAS TOTALLY
DISENFRANCHISE THE RESIDENCE.
THAT RIGHT THERE, UNFORTUNATELY, IS AMERICA.
WE ARE TIRED, AND WE ARE SICK.
IN THIS CASE, LITERALLY.
AND WHEN YOU GO TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, THEY LAY THIS AMBUSH
FOR YOU, AND THEN ARREST YOU AND THERE ñ AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS.
ALL OF THE VIDEOS ARE UP ON YOUTUBE.COM/TYTPOLITICS.
WATCH THEM ALL, JUDGE THEM FOR YOURSELF, AND ñ
BUT THIS IS NOT WHAT AMERICA IS SUPPOSED
TO BE.
-------------------------------------------
Marty Stuart Performs 'Time Don't Wait' - Duration: 4:06.
>> STEPHEN: HERE PERFORMING, "TIME DON'T WAIT," PLEASE
WELCOME MARTY STUART AND HIS FABULOUS SUPERLATIVES!
♪ BIG BRIGHT MOON IS SHINING DOWN ON THE DESERT SAND
♪ I REACHED DOWN, TOUCHED THE EARTH AND HELD IT IN MY HANDS
♪ AS THE DIRT FELL THROUGH MY FINGERS
♪ THE WIND DID SEEM TO SAY DON'T PUT OFF UNTIL TOMORROW,
♪ WHAT YOU CAN DO TODAY ♪ ¡CAUSE TIME DON'T WAIT ON
NOBODY, TIME DON'T WAIT ON NOBODY
♪ TIME DON'T WAIT ON NOBODY, IT JUST KEEPS MOVING ON
♪ TIME DON'T WAIT ON NOBODY, TIME DON'T WAIT ON NOBODY
♪ TIME DON'T WAIT ON NOBODY, IT JUST KEEPS MOVING ON
♪ AND ON, AND ON, AND ON ♪ ♪ ♪
♪ A THOUSAND ANGELS DROPPED MATCHES THAT LIT UP THE DESERT
SKY ♪ A PILLAR OF FIRE FROM EAST TO
WEST CAME SLOWLY DRIFTING BY ♪ A VOICE FROM THE CLOUD LIKE
THUNDER ♪ SAID START LOOKING FOR A RIDE
TO WHERE YESTERDAY MEETS TOMORROW
♪ THAT'LL GET YOU TO THE OTHER SIDE
♪ WELL TIME DON'T WAIT ON NOBODY, TIME DON'T WAIT ON
NOBODY ♪ TIME DON'T WAIT ON NOBODY, IT
JUST KEEPS MOVING ON ♪ TIME DON'T WAIT ON NOBODY,
TIME DON'T WAIT ON NOBODY ♪ TIME DON'T WAIT ON NOBODY, IT
JUST KEEPS MOVING ON ♪ AND ON, AND ON, AND ON
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
♪ WELL TIME DON'T WAIT ON NOBODY, TIME DON'T WAIT ON
NOBODY ♪ TIME DON'T WAIT ON NOBODY, IT
JUST KEEPS MOVING ON ♪ I SAID, TIME DON'T WAIT ON
♪ AND ON, AND ON, AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON
♪ ♪ ♪ >> Stephen: HEY!
HIS 18TH STUDIO ALBUM, "WAY OUT WEST" IS OUT NOW!
MARTY STUART, EVERYBODY!
WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK.
( CHEERS AND APPLAUSE )
-------------------------------------------
$600 Shoes for $200? Ace Marks KickStarter 2 Days Left - Don't Miss Deal! - Duration: 8:56.
Gentlemen, congratulations.
If you're watching this video, you just caught a ghost video.
I put this out every so often when there is a deal or there's something I want to say, but
I don't want to to leave it out too long and the reason being is it's not going to last.
So, a year ago I talked about this company and I knew they were going to go gangbusters.
They did, they were the most successfully funded shoe company ever on Kickstarter.
I think they raised like half a million dollars.
And, the best part is they produced an amazing product.
I know, I've got a pair in person I tested them out for six months.
I've met the founders.
Really quick, guys, if you haven't heard on Kickstarter right now you can go grab a pair
of Ace Marks.
I'm talking for about one-third which you would pay retail.
Yeah, it's a freaking phenomenal deal, so let me show you less than $200.
I have got early I'm filming this video before they go live, so I've got early access to
so the numbers here aren't going to be accurate.
But, they've got this super early bird.
I'm sending you guys over there now because it isn't going to last long.
You will see this disappear.
I know people literally spent $350 to $450 for shoes from this company, you can get them
for $185.
Let me be clear there are companies out there selling shoes like this made by the same people
in Italy for $600 to $1,000.
We're conservative, let's just say $600 which is the value of these shoes if you're to buy
for retail, right now under $200.
Guys, you don't see deals like this very often.
Like I said I've met the founders, they came out to my first no, just a year ago at my
StyleCon event.
I checked out all of their shoes.
I had been wearing some of their shoes now for six months I have to say they are great.
And there's a few things, you know, I want to get on the Ace Marks, again, I'm going
to put a special link to go over and grab this deal while it's available.
On Kickstarter if you don't know these things they come and they go.
The reason that they use Kickstarter is you can make a whole bunch at one time and that
saves you from having to do constant customer service.
Thinking from a business perspective, it's really nice because you get all the orders,
you deal with all the customer service, then you focus on the operations, then you deliver.
In a nutshell, this enables the company to keep their cost low.
And that's, I mean they've given this is an amazing deal.
Risk, pretty much nonexistent because these guys have done it before.
And I think I came up with this headline $600 shoes for $200 because it is so because so
many people you guys know you approach me you tell me like Antonio, I can't afford these
shoes or I really want to get from this company and I love recommending some high-end companies,
you know, Alden, Cheaney.
These those shoes are going to be $500, $700.
You go over and you look at something like by John Lobb or you're going to get something
more designer maybe by Tom Ford, one of the higher-end brands out there.
Guys guys, this is made go watch the video they talk about where this is.
It's all made in Italy, handcrafted, and like I said the early pair right here.
Don't buy it for $190, I'm sorry, get it for $185 the super early bird.
So, go check them out guys.
So, a few other things about this one thing I've really loved about this brand is it is
very comfortable.
So, a lot of pairs of shoes they're a little bit stiff, you're going to have to like walk
them and kind of wear them in.
They do not have this issue, I can wear this within the first day for about eight hours,
I had no blisters, no issues versus having to, you know, break-in a pair of shoes.
That's probably because they've really they've got a particular type of last that they use
that make it very comfortable.
Also, if you get down, you look at the sole the overall built and so, look at these designs
as well, beautiful.
So, one thing I love about the designs especially this pair right here, this is one of my favorites,
this brown antique with blue suede.
I would love to hear from you guys down in the comments which one do you love which one
has just blown you away.
But for me, it is still you can still wear this in a business environment and it's not
going to be too it's not going to be over the top and that's what separates these guys
besides the comfort besides the price is that these are stylish they're timeless, but they're
also something that's going to stand you help you stand out from the crowd.
So, let's go through, again, guys, I'm going to link you over here.
Go check about they've got a actually, really good selection.
Just, you know, going right out the gate, you guys can, you know, put messages in there
and ask me how these would look or if I think you should get this.
Now, one thing I love is if you're looking at three to four pairs and I know a number,
you guys did this before when they offered this over a year ago is that you grab like
four pairs because they've got some pretty good deals.
If you look over here on the side, you can get eight pairs, six pairs, four pairs and
what I love about this company is it if they end up sending you a pair and they didn't
fit they were very good about actually working with you on sizes.
Now, all the sizes and if I had to say anything negative, that's one of the tough things about
buying things on the web is that you can't try them on a person.
Everything is going to be a size D in width, so that is the normal classic size.
If you don't even know about that or didn't even know that shoes came in widths, then
you won't have an issue because most likely you're fitting into shoes just fine.
You know this is an issue whenever you don't you can't find something.
Well, one thing I do love is they go from size 5 all the way up to size 14.
So, a lot of you guys last time I think you were like size 13, size 14 saying Antonio,
these guys need to be making bigger shoes, they listen to you and they're doing that.
But, like I said you can get six pairs, three pairs, two pairs, and really save.
I mean you can rebuild your entire shoe wardrobe which I think is pretty cool.
I don't, you know, and I'm usually pretty careful about recommending buying , you know,
trying one, you know, testing it out, but, guys, what I love with these guys is that
let's just say you ended up wearing one of these pairs of shoes for a couple of years
you wear it into the ground and you can get these resold, they use a Blake stitch or a
Blake-type of construction, so you can actually get these resewed.
But, let's say after two years you love them, but now you're ready to move on to something
else.
You don't like keeping shoes forever, you like to move on to something else, they have
a $60 buy back policy.
Literally, for they're going to give you back one-third that you can use as a credit to
go back into their store and grab everything.
So, they got this single single monks, they go those chukkas, they've got some with suede
on them, they've also got some other ones which they'll unlock.
You could brogue you could grab a matching belt, so a little bit more difficult especially
when you got colors in there.
But, guys, look at this construction, you guys know this is one of the things I pay
attention, so whenever go watch this video on their construction they go through all
the details everything that they do when they're building the shoe up.
So, I okay, so I get excited about things like this because you don't see this very
often.
Again, Kickstarter, it's one of those things I think it's become a lot more -- there were
occasionally some issues a couple of years back but this company I've met them in person,
I have tested and these guys have been running a successful company.
They came to Kickstarter again because it makes business sense to be able to get a big
basically a bunch of money so that they can go in and get a huge batch order, make a whole
bunch and actually save by by making more at that time.
So, you know, the other thing, you know, comfort you really have to try the shoe on.
What I love is they're lightweight and they really use a very malleable -- the last actually
is not malleable, but the ins basically the sole is made very well.
So, you can go watch the videos on construction, go through all these.
As you can see I'm zipping through it.
Okay.
So, this was really cool.
They actually provided the guide on the different what you can match and what you can wear not
just with suits either.
So, some of you guys are wondering, okay, I want to dress it down, I want to actually
wear shorts, which of these can I wear a shorts?
They actually did that, I thought that was actually pretty darn good.
I'm going to steal this and we're going to build something out.
It's just the information because I'm like so that's what I love is when I work with
a company and I'm inspired I see some stuff I see that they actually get it that they
pay attention to those details.
Like I said sizes 5 to 14 US, free shipping in the in the United States, so definitely
go check that out.
But, you know, the issue is going to be delivery, so if you want them immediately, you guys
that's where that's where, you know, it's the Achilles heels anything on Kickstarter.
They're going to work to get order ship within the EU, but basically when is it it should
cost everything they're going to put the exact dates on when they're going to get that out.
But, that would be the only thing that if you need them fast if you need them tomorrow
this isn't going to work for you.
But, here it's about, you know, getting something and that's what I love timeless style on all
these stuff here.
So, if you haven't met, you know, Paul is he grew up in Italy really he talked about
it in the video, a really good guy.
And, that's about it guys.
I don't know what else to say.
It's a great company.
I want you to jump on it because they're only going to keep this open for so long.
Yes, the Kickstarter will be open, but to be able to get that super early bird prize,
you're going to have to grab it now.
So, if you haven't joined my free Facebook group, go in there ask the guys about Ace Marks.
Tons of tons of them grabbed them last time and they'll be able to steer you in the right
direction and give you feedback that doesn't come from me.
All right, guys, so that's it.
Go jump on this deal.
Take care.
-------------------------------------------
Don Lemon 4/24/17 OBAMA : What's Been Going On ? - Duration: 41:53.
For more infomation >> Don Lemon 4/24/17 OBAMA : What's Been Going On ? - Duration: 41:53. -------------------------------------------
Why I don't Upload EveryDay? - Duration: 2:38.
Welcome Guys to A Ne... GUYS welcome to another video and today im gonna explain why im not active in youtube
and im not publishing Alot of Videos right now
technically next week we got quiz's like semi-Finals quiz's
IDK??
Like Mid-Term Quiz's
And I got alot of homeworks right here
i just did the homework
IM A GOOD BOY D:<
umm..
uh
thanks for 82 soobsscroobers
(Weird Philipenie Words) LOL
no.
we need 17?
OH NO FUCK
i MEAN 18 IM A GOOD A+'R AT MATH TRUST ME XD
till 100
and im gonna be Famoos xD
OK AT 100 WE WILL --- I WILL BE GIVING YAHHLLL 10 WOODS <--- GREY OBVIOUSUYYLLY
OK
THATS ALOT
10 FUCKING WINNERS? :D
THATS LIKE ALL MY SUBS
LOL
JK
...
im JUST GONNA MAKE A GIZMO ACCOUNTAH
NOT GIZMO IDK???
BUT IM GONNA MAKE AN ACC
FOR IDK?
XD
FOOKING
ANYWAYUUSSS
LUL
TANKS FOR 82 SOOBS
CHECK OUT MY
LATOST
VIDEO
XD
OK NO
I SUCK AT CC
OK
BYE
K250 OUT
XD
-------------------------------------------
How To Play Don't Wake Kate With Narration - Duration: 1:56.
I
welcome to DW coolers reward for a quick
second third school really present one
DW right way fourth row congratulations
bro DW congratula for learning where you
try them right DW leaving the top for
leftovers for diner price to link in the
bottom right corner to gratis 01 rijeka
this way first brush flower right window
30 DW stepped on a ball in the DW first
rubber strung there is throwing off all
right square second third row yes swish
DW stepped on a ball DW first row second
row third row second square square DW
stepped on what DW is in the top laris
row seconds later DW stepped on DW first
row second row third row second stitch
DW DW is in the first row droid x DW
stepped on a jacket DW is in the second
row that can grow that can quit DW DW
second row first square DW stepped on a
toy train DW second DW DW is in the
tougher leftovers forever story haha
right away third row where oh no DW woke
baby Kate you've collected six glasses
of water let's return to play
DW isn't it
-------------------------------------------
Parents for Choice speaking at the don't give the nuns the Maternity hospital - Duration: 4:54.
We are Parents for Choice and we campaign for choice in pregnancy and childbirth.
Our aim is to highlight the unique way the 8th amendment impacts on us as parents and
on our families, whether we wish to continue a pregnancy or not.
Parents for Choice oppose the eighth amendment, and we reject the conservative Catholic ethos
that inspired it.
The 8th amendment and those who support it have had a toxic effect on how we and our
families experience both wanted and unwanted pregnancies.
It has negatively impacted how we are treated when we access maternity services and maternity
hospitals.
The 8th amendment has resulted in the cruel treatment of countless women from Sheila Hodgers,
to Savita Hallapanavar, to Miss C and Miss Y.
As a result of the 8th amendment, women continue to be denied choices every day in our hospitals.
Parents for Choice are campaigning for progress, for our freedom to make choices in our own
interests and that of our families, and for the humane and fair treatment of anyone experiencing
pregnancy in Ireland.
This recent decision by the state to grant complete ownership to the Sisters of Charity
of our National Maternity Hospital, continuing decades of church ownership of our healthcare
and other vital state-funded services, flies in the face of progress.
Surely at this point as a nation we should improve, not regress.
We should develop, not deteriorate.
The order of nuns, the Sisters of Charity, who have been offered this hospital ran Magdalen
laundries.
They have refused to fulfill their promise to the state redress scheme for those incarcerated
in their laundries and they are highlighted as owing 3 million euro to the redress scheme
following the Ryan report.
It is a gesture of huge disrespect to survivors of those institutions, and to the people of
Ireland, that the perpetrators of this historical abuse against women and children should be
given such authority in our maternity care.
Many of us in Parents for Choice are unmarried mothers.
Many of us in Parents for Choice gave birth in this hospital.
It is not long ago that women like us would have been locked up by this order of nuns.
Religious orders like the Sisters of Charity imprisoned women like us, used them for profit,
while their babies were malnourished, stolen, sold to the highest bidder, or ended up dead
in septic tanks.
And now our government wants to simply give them a hospital.
A hospital for women like us to birth in.
We say no.
We may need a new National Maternity Hospital, but there is a better choice than this.
While Simon Harris and Rhona O'Mahoney claim that the State will ensure the autonomy of
the new hospital, even the former master of this hospital Peter Boylan has gone on the
record to say that he cannot see how a hospital will be able to provide, for example, IVF
or medically-advised abortions while owned by the Sisters - if it does, it will be the
only Catholic-owned hospital in the world to do so.
The order's own St Vincent's hospital does not permit performing vasectomies or
female sterilization because of its ethos, while the also Catholic-owned Mater will not
stock contraceptive pills for similar reasons.
Yesterday the board of St. Vincent's said that they're reviewing the status of the entire
National Maternity Hospital project in the light of the minister's statements and other
"controversy".
It is very unclear what this means for the future of the hospital.
None of this inspires confidence that we will get a National Maternity Hospital that will
be the truly independent institution we and our families deserve, even if we manage to
remove the eighth amendment, one that will offer us real choices, and will ensure that
in its care we are valued as human beings rather than vessels for childbirth.
We are parents, we are users of maternity services, we do not want our maternity hospitals
owned by a group with such a history of how it treats women and babies.
For our children and ourselves, we will take back our hospitals and we will take back control
over our births and our bodies.
Thank you
-------------------------------------------
Giving opinions 01 - Duration: 2:53.
Kerri: Personally, I think people in London are a lot more easy-going.
London's just not as hectic as New York.
Don: Sure, we all like peace and quiet.
But in my opinion New York is possibly... well, no, is definitely the greatest city
in the world.
Don't you agree? Kerri: To be honest, I definitely prefer London.
Don: Come on, Rob.
You've lived in both.
What do you think?
you think?
-------------------------------------------
If You Read One Book In Your Life, DON'T Make It 1984! - Duration: 4:20.
According to the liberal media two books have been selling out on Amazon, the first one
being Mein Kampf, Like my edition that I keep on my nightstand that includes all Hitler's paintings
in a paint by number section.
The other book is called 1984.
I haven't bothered to read it because why would a book be titled with numbers?
Wake up liberals, books are written with letters!
Anyway, supposedly 1984 is selling out because crybabies are comparing it to the current
political climate, which is absurd because the Trump administration has removed the word
'climate' from all government websites.
But because I take it upon myself to be an informed American citizen, I made my assistant
read the abridged version, so here are my final final thoughts on why 1984 has nothing
to do with 2017.
In 1984 there's this thing called "newspeak" and it's when words don't mean what they
mean, or something.
Stupid like that. Liberals think "newspeak" is how Trump talks, but his words mean exactly what they
mean because he tells us what they mean!
For example, a bunch of liberals seem to be confused about what the word "ban" means and
especially when it's paired with the word "Muslim".
Let me clearly explain what "Muslim ban" means.
A "ban" is keeping a group out, while a "ban" is restricting a group.
See the difference, liberals?
Trump knows that a ban is different than a ban, because when you use it as a ban you
actually recircle the word into its original meaning, a ban, which we all know
is a ban isn't a ban.
I think I made my point clear.
Another dumb concept from this dumb book is "doublethink."
I thought it meant me thinking twice before running immigrants over with my car but that's
definitely not it.
Supposedly "doublethink" is thinking two contradicting thoughts but believing they're both true.
Like how I think that we don't need feminism and women only choose to be victims, but then
how I also think I was unfairly let go from The Blaze for speaking my mind as a woman.
Or like how Liberals live in America but also how Liberals are NOT Americans.
But that's just in the book, in real life everything Trump says is true.
Like how there can be 3 million illegal voters, and also no evidence.
Or how Obama can wiretap Trump Tower microwaves and also how that's illegal.
Or how Trump can be the most honest person and also not release his tax returns, that's
not double think that's just the truth!
In fact my biggest problem with the book 1984 is that we're supposed to believe Big Brother
is a bad guy.
He's the only one in that book giving law and order, and all he asks for in return is
their unquestioning loyalty, just like we Americans are supposed to give our President,
unless that President is Obama.
Wake up, liberals!
Stop comparing everything to FICTIONAL books and get a grip on REALITY.
Trump's cabinet is full of people who have a grip on reality.
You can prefer robot workers over human workers and still be the head of the Labor Department,
like Andy Pudzer.
Or not believe in public schools and be the Secretary of Education like Betsy DeVos.
Or not believe in global warming but still head the Environmental Protection Agency like
Scott Pruitt.
It's called "personal preference,"
Not doublethink, that's not real.
Also Obama sucks.
While this book is pretty pointless and clearly meaningless to real society, I did find one
concept that I think we should implement as soon as possible.
It's called "thoughtcrime."
Thought crime is committing a crime before it happens by thinking it, duh.
I'm all about this one, I mean, imagine how much time it could save!
Oh I think I'm gay?
Jail!
I think I'm black?
Jail!
I think the word ban means something it doesn't?
Jail!
Only true Americans would be able to get past thoughtcrime and could really work wonders
in making America great again.
So liberals, you think this is 1984?
Well what you thought is not what you thought and what you think is wrong and what you think is wrong it's wrong.
Sleep well, Liberals.
Big Donald is Watching You.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét