Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily which Sep 30 2017

hi everybody I'm Paula and I am going to do a quiz this time it is which mythical

beam are you and this looked really cool let's see what I am am i a demigod a

Shadowhunter a witch or wizard a werewolf vampire fairy mermaid or genie

yeah and I want to know which one you are so please look in the description

get the link and take the quiz and let me know and please leave a like if you

enjoyed this that always helps really does okay let's see here

hey first question choose a real life place oh my gosh these all look dice oh

wow a cemetery No let's choose New York City what could

that be I have no idea choose a mythical or fantasy place well

that one there looks cool done it Wow they all look nice let's pick that which

best describes you independent rebellious brave fearless smart

strategic beautiful fashionable girly okay um

Wow curious adventurous creative shy introverted loner strong oh wow shy what

is your favorite color that's easy it is purple or pink

which would you prefer to have magic ability to control water or breathe

underwater or super agility speed strength reflexes in our senses Wow

ah prey that one maybe choose an animal oh my gosh they're all so cute oak

seahorses that seahorse

choose one earth water electricity night-- smoke or mist fire ice air

electricity I don't know why I have no idea why choose one genie lamp angel

wings wand moon seashell red lips flowers let's go flowers and butterflies

choose when oh wow look at that one oh that's pretty let's

pick that I have no nothing that I'm basing this on

okay I'm a Shadowhunter Wow and it doesn't tell me what that is that's just

what I am I am a Shadowhunter okay let's look and see if we can find another

mystical one okay this one says are you a fairy angel or dragon okay I'm pretty

sure I'm a dragon yeah I would guess and let's play if you see a cat stuck in a

tree what would you do I would help it some people are kicking your best friend

what would you do oh my gosh shall we try to defend that

would be the first thing I would do oh my gosh that picture what would you do

for revenge if your friend did something bad to you you should never do something

back for revenge I would forgive them yes what would you do if a stranger

needed help on the streets offer help if you needed to fight in a war to save

your family and friends what would you do I would go but it would be nice to

solve it in peace your best friend is throwing a party but you need to finish

a really important project what would you do I would say the truth okay what

if you hear scream then when you turn back your friend is on the floor hit by

a bullet bleeding what would you do oh my gosh that's terrible take them to the

hospital of course if someone that you really liked betrayed you and didn't

speak to you and pretended that you're nothing what would you do I would be

very sad Wow both sides

yes that is a situation that hurts Wow I guess you would have to stay away okay

do you prefer day or night day definitely day no question there which

if these answers seems like a perfect evening for you

I like to watch the sky see the clouds all that sounds good that sounds good

the beach that sounds pretty watching the Sun go down the mountains and the

forest probably that top one I'm not sure where they were but that sounds

nice if you were an animal which is the most comfortable place for you ah a cave

no a tree probably anywhere you're with who you love last question would you

risk your life to save the world to save the world I like that I would try but

with somebody to help I would say I think I would risk my life but I'm not

sure I could save the world oh I'm an angel no way I should have been what was

the other thing I said I can't even remember now what a while a dragon okay

that's really nice and yeah I definitely I'm not that nice a person but it's nice

that I got that it says you're a graceful peaceful caring and beautiful

person that could live in heaven with all your purity you find a peaceful way

to solve anything and it's loved by everyone that's a nice thing but I

should have been in drag I mean I just shoulda just say it I don't know why but

anyway guys let me know what you get and I'll talk to you later bye

For more infomation >> Quiz -- Which Mythical Being are You? Fantasy Mermaid, Dragon or Fairy -- VenturianTale Mom - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

Which of your heroes would you be too afraid to meet? - Duration: 2:31.

Bruce Springsteen I could not meet.

Cause I would have a heart attack and embarrass myself and probably make him feel terribly

uncomfortable.

I'd say Robert De Niro, but then I imagine there's a part of him that's probably really friendly.

Cate Blanchett would be difficult.

Meryl Streep.

And Cate Blanchett.

Meryl Streep.

I think if I met her I'd probably turn into a puddle of **** on the floor.

I'd say Mark Gatiss but he's at this party and he's at this party every year and I've

been forced to meet him.

I've weirdly met a lot of them.

By accident.

I think I've met my heroes, which is, and it's, and you know...not all of them.

I've probably met my share of favorite celebrities and been very disappointed.

I love Jonathan Gold, the food critic, and I've actually met him before but I'm always

still very afraid.

You know, I met Michelle Obama.

And that went well.

She was pretty great in person.

George C. Scott, you know from Patton?

I did a Broadway show with him and I was

terrified of him.

But he was a hero to me.

I tell you, one of my heroes that I did get a chance to meet...

...he broke me down man...

which was Mister Denzel Washington.

I was convinced that he was either gonna be a

an avid Omar fan or an avid Chalky White fan

he was like...'Excuse me, who are you again?' and I was like...

You know, at the end of our conversation he had left saying, you know, 'What's your name?'

'I'm gonna look you up!'

And I was like...man at least he said he's gonna look me up.

You know, he didn't say get the heck out of here.

I was at a party once and there was this guy just playing guitar

with his hair in front of his face in the corner

someone brought me over and said 'Oh, Evan, this is Thom'.

And Thom Yorke looked up. Playing Guitar!

And everything just went white.

All of them are quite hard because I just have a real problem with boundaries.

And not just be a bit um, overly affectionate with people.

But yeah Bruce would be the absolute clanger.

I guess no one. No. Like, I don't know...

We're just people.

I might be excited. But not too afraid to meet them.

Because, for what?

You know?

I dunno, I actually like meeting the heroes.

I seem to have chosen well.

Some of my heroes - they actually are better in-person.

For more infomation >> Which of your heroes would you be too afraid to meet? - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Kya Qusoor Hai Amala Ka – A Show Which Actually Deserves To Be Watched More. - Duration: 4:10.

Kya Qusoor Hai Amala Ka – A Show Which Actually Deserves To Be Watched More.

Before I write a article I'm really disappointed with star plus for doing this to KQHQK.

Seriously this show actually needs to be watched more than evening slot sass bahu drama star plus promotes.

Instead of giving a chance to tu sooraj main saanjh piya ji it could have actually given to chance to this show which was actually nayi soch and challenges the society.

Oh I wish this show was actually given to other channel at least it would have got a extension.

I'm actually watched the Turkish version of the show and I have loved it.

When they said they will remake it in Hindi I was actually sacred thinking that they will ruin the story making it sass bahu drama.

But I was proved wrong, the show was actually one of the best and had a social message to spread.

It made me cry, laugh.

I have shed tears because of it.

The male lead redemption was actually good.

Take a bow Pankhuri Awasthy, the actress has actually given me goosebumps sometimes and proved to be one of the finest actors in the industry.

Playing rape victim is not easy but the way pakhuri played it flawlessly describes mention,.

I felt Amala's pain, her fear and the actress has literally moved me to tears.

The last episode was almost going to come but I have already seen it in hotstar.

One of the rapist actually asked sorry for Amala in the court and admitted the truth in the court,.

he said he did it in the state of drugs and was not in conscience and he did not know what he was doing with her.

Amala just asked me a question if he would do the same if it was his sister or mother and then also he would save he did not know what was he doing.

With a doubt I will really tell it was pakhuri's acting who made Amala's character worth watching.

The next actor rajveer singh who played his character flawlessly and abeer's character was written so well.

The way he stands with Amala.

If it the supporting cast or the antagonist every actor was fab and portrayed the character very well.

The only regret I have is could not had to trp of the show as it was in afternoon I have college then.

Such good shows deserves every bit of trp.

It one of the shows which will remain close to my heart.

I hope television gets more concepts like this show.

For more infomation >> Kya Qusoor Hai Amala Ka – A Show Which Actually Deserves To Be Watched More. - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Fantasy Football tips: Which strikers could replace injured Sergio Aguero in your team? - Duration: 5:26.

Fantasy Football tips: Which strikers could replace injured Sergio Aguero in your team?

Aguero has a fractured rib after being involved in a car crash in Holland last night. The Manchester City star could now miss up to two months of action.

The news will cause a serious headache for Fantasy Football managers as they weigh up who to replace Aguero. 26 per cent of all players in the game had the striker in their team at the start of Friday.

However, there will a rapid change of plan as managers look to ship out the Argentina star and secure a big-scoring replacement. But who should be drafted in to replace Aguero?  .

HARRY KANE Kane has been the Premier Leagues top scorer for the past two seasons. The Tottenham man is in red hot form, and scored a Champions League hat-trick against Apoel Nicosia in midweek.

He doesnt come cheap in Fantasy Football. But the England striker is a proven performer, and should be the first name on any teamsheet, particuarly now Aguero is injured.

ROMELU LUKAKU If not Kane, then how about the Manchester United star? Hes a guaranteed starter for Jose Mourinho in the Premier League and has scored in all but one of Uniteds top flight games this term.

Lukaku looked set for the Golden Boot last term while at Everton but Kane pipped him to the post in the final few games of the season. Expect the Belgian to come close to avenging that this term.

ALEXANDRE LACAZETTE The Arsenal striker has wasted little time settling in to life in the Premier League following his £52m move from Lyon. Lacazette scored twice against West Brom on Monday and could fill his boots against Brighton this weekend.

The Frenchman currently has four goals to his name in the Premier League. ALVARO MORATA Another Premier League new boy who has hit the ground running.

The Chelsea striker is in blistering form for the Blues, and has proven hes got what it takes to shine in England after impressive spells with Juventus and Real Madrid.

He scored a hat-trick away at Stoke last week, drawing him level with Lukaku and Aguero on six goals in the race for the Premier League Golden Boot.

JAMIE VARDY The Leicester striker blitzed Fantasy Football in 2015-16 as Leicester claimed a shock title win. His red-hot form made him a must-have for Fantasy Football managers.

Vardy isnt quite so key now, but could be a decent value replacement for Aguero as he looks to fire Leicester up the Premier League table.

GABRIEL JESUS Expect Agueros Man City team-mate to fill the void in the Argentines absence. While Aguero has been a proven Premier League star for years, Jesus is still the new kid on the block.

Hes impressed since arriving in January of this year, and could flourish with his strike partner out of the frame. JAVIER HERNANDEZ The Mexican could be a bit of a gamble, but he is West Hams go-to striker.

With Slaven Bilic unable to rely on injury-prone Andy Carroll and Andre Ayews form mixed at best, ex-Man Utd man Hernandez could be a decent option in Fantasy Football.

If he gets the service, the striker certainly knows how to finish. Hernandez has three goals so far, and plenty more are likely to follow.

JOSH KING The surprise package of last season when King was a huge point scorer. The Bournemouth striker came from nowhere to deliver big returns after a blistering of form for the Cherries.

Hes not been as a lethal for Eddie Howes side yet this term, but he could yet turn it on at the Vitality Stadium. Cost: £7.2m    .

For more infomation >> Fantasy Football tips: Which strikers could replace injured Sergio Aguero in your team? - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

Kya Qusoor Hai Amala Ka – A Show Which Actually Deserves To Be Watched More. - Duration: 4:10.

Kya Qusoor Hai Amala Ka – A Show Which Actually Deserves To Be Watched More.

Before I write a article I'm really disappointed with star plus for doing this to KQHQK.

Seriously this show actually needs to be watched more than evening slot sass bahu drama star plus promotes.

Instead of giving a chance to tu sooraj main saanjh piya ji it could have actually given to chance to this show which was actually nayi soch and challenges the society.

Oh I wish this show was actually given to other channel at least it would have got a extension.

I'm actually watched the Turkish version of the show and I have loved it.

When they said they will remake it in Hindi I was actually sacred thinking that they will ruin the story making it sass bahu drama.

But I was proved wrong, the show was actually one of the best and had a social message to spread.

It made me cry, laugh.

I have shed tears because of it.

The male lead redemption was actually good.

Take a bow Pankhuri Awasthy, the actress has actually given me goosebumps sometimes and proved to be one of the finest actors in the industry.

Playing rape victim is not easy but the way pakhuri played it flawlessly describes mention,.

I felt Amala's pain, her fear and the actress has literally moved me to tears.

The last episode was almost going to come but I have already seen it in hotstar.

One of the rapist actually asked sorry for Amala in the court and admitted the truth in the court,.

he said he did it in the state of drugs and was not in conscience and he did not know what he was doing with her.

Amala just asked me a question if he would do the same if it was his sister or mother and then also he would save he did not know what was he doing.

With a doubt I will really tell it was pakhuri's acting who made Amala's character worth watching.

The next actor rajveer singh who played his character flawlessly and abeer's character was written so well.

The way he stands with Amala.

If it the supporting cast or the antagonist every actor was fab and portrayed the character very well.

The only regret I have is could not had to trp of the show as it was in afternoon I have college then.

Such good shows deserves every bit of trp.

It one of the shows which will remain close to my heart.

I hope television gets more concepts like this show.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét