Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily was Sep 28 2017

Obama Says Leaving Malia at College Was 'Like Open-Heart Surgery'

For more infomation >> Obama Says Leaving Malia at College Was 'Like Open-Heart Surgery' - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

সপ্তমী তিথিতেই পড়ল সেই বিশেষ দিন কী করলেন তিন টেলি তারকা | The seventh weekend was the special day, - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> সপ্তমী তিথিতেই পড়ল সেই বিশেষ দিন কী করলেন তিন টেলি তারকা | The seventh weekend was the special day, - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Demi Lovato im Interview: "Was mir geholfen hat, war die Liebe zur Musik" I DASDING - Duration: 4:03.

For more infomation >> Demi Lovato im Interview: "Was mir geholfen hat, war die Liebe zur Musik" I DASDING - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Police: Father accused of fatally punching infant who was found in Markeith Loyd hideout - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Video: Police: Father accused of fatally punching infant who was found in Markeith Loyd hideout - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

What The Millennium Falcon Was Doing in Revenge of the Sith (Legends) - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> What The Millennium Falcon Was Doing in Revenge of the Sith (Legends) - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Her Life Was Falling Apart She Gave Up Her Son For Adoption 7 Years Later Met And She Did Something - Duration: 2:26.

Subscribe to our channel for more : http://bit.ly/2lB6QeW Visit our website : http://newzmagazine.com/

Her Life Was Falling Apart And She Gave Up Her Son For Adoption.

7 Years Later They Met And She Did Something Not Everyone Would Have The Guts To

The life of this woman was not an easy one from the very beginning.

Though, one of the worst things happened when she was 21.

At that time she had already had a three-year-old son named Matthew.

Unfortunately, Kris Smith didn't have anything to raise him, so she decided to give him for

adoption.

The woman thought that this way her boy will have a chance for a better life in a family

that will love and care about him.

Her story started in a foster house as well.

Later on, she was living in various families, but none of them treated the girl well.

Kris says that abusement was everywhere, and when she couldn't bear it any longer, she

ran away when she was 14 and started living on the streets.

It's no wonder that there was nothing positive in that period of her life, but for the news

that she was pregnant in 16.

Despite everything she left the baby and gave birth to him in August 1983.

It was Matthew.

She was worried and scared a lot, and to have a roof over their heads she was made to enter

into an abusive relationship with an alcoholic.

Her son was everything for her, but soon she got pregnant again, but the child died the

same day Matthew was born.

The only thing, it was three years later.

"I had to celebrate the life of one child and grieve the life of another on the same

day," Kris said.

"I fell apart."

It was the time when the woman made a desperate step.

She didn't have anything, no job, no apartment and thought that Matthew's life would be

much better with foster parents.

It was one of the worst moments of her life, but then she believed it was the right thing

to do.

For the next three years she was jobless and homeless, but one day it strikes her that

unless she acts now, she will die on the streets soon.

Luckily, Kris managed to find not only a job but also the love of her life, Joe Johnson.

The man had his child and they started living together.

The woman was craving to meet her son and called the Michigan Department of Social Services.

Kris had to overcome lots of procedures, meetings, and checkups until she was allowed to adopt

her son seven years after she lost him.

For more infomation >> Her Life Was Falling Apart She Gave Up Her Son For Adoption 7 Years Later Met And She Did Something - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Darrell Hammond was a star as Trump. But then came Alec Baldwin. - Duration: 5:28.

"First, he was a cast member on Saturday Night Live for many years.

He has done all the presidents that we've had to suffer through.

And I'm really honored to have him, he's gonna be walking out for a few minutes

and joining us.

Please give a warm welcome to Darrell Hammond!"

"Good evening, I'm Donald Trump.

Of course, most of you know who I am already because I'm rich and I'm handsome."

And you don't hate Trump?

Why would I?

Why would an anthropologist hate his work?

You get a call from Steve Higgins and what does Steve tell you?

We're gonna replace you as Trump.

Alec's really famous.

And you're not.

"Good evening, America.

I'm gonna be so good tonight."

But then I said, "Well, I guess if Alec's not going to play him after the election,

if they don't win, then I'll play him again."

And then the most curious thing, "No, you won't play Trump here any more."

So you sat on that bench that day and you cried?

And threw up.

There?

Oh yeah.

Oh yeah!

It was violent.

"The Donald has a few plans for that stodgy and outdated White House, you understand?

Gentleman, I give you, the Trump House."

When he hosted, was when I got my first sense of him.

No one ever came earlier, no one ever stayed later.

"Do that thing, go ahead."

"You're fired."

He converts unpleasant into pleasant.

I saw that when Tom Brady hosted.

I saw that when Peyton Manning hosted, and in particular with Derek Jeter.

These are cats that walk in and go, "I can't act, but I'm pretty sure I've always been

able to figure out how to win."

"Please welcome King Midas himself, Donald Trump!"

We were doing a sketch with me and Amy Poehler and Trump was in the sketch.

And he's sitting there with me, and we're on a break, and says to me, "So listen, I

can't act.

I'm not an actor.

But I have this theory that if I go off script a little, it will be more spontaneous and

look more real.

And being real is being funny."

"Watch!"

His brain rejects negativity.

Maybe too much so.

Did you watch the election?

No.

Did you watch election night?

Where were you on election night?

I was right here on the couch.

Watching TV?

What were you doing?

Game of Thrones.

There was an election going on.

I got kicked out -- I'm not in the life.

I'm not in that world any more and it didn't feel good, so I didn't want to be reminded

of that.

"The feeling is that without this measure, I will dismiss this entire impeachment as a meaningless,

partisan affair.

Much the way you have."

"The lockbox would be used only for social security and Medicare."

Everybody remembers the lockbox.

Tell me what happens to you -- you're in your office, right?

And you're typically by yourself?

I was in my dressing room.

And what happens in that moment?

I knew I couldn't go out there.

I was shaking.

I was clutching the carpet.

I can't talk.

I'm too scared to talk.

"You may think you know the location of the lockbox."

I created a crisis that was manageable and just made a little cut.

I mean the way you described it -- is that the cut?

It's one of them.

Cutting is really a way to create a more manageable crisis than the one going on in your head.

That's one reason to cut.

Another reason to cut is to let people know, there's something wrong in my house, please

come look.

"Instead I will take those remarks and put them away.

Away in a tiny lockbox."

What time am I going out there, man?

It's getting late.

You know, Clinton, most elegant person ever.

Wearing a tux, greeting everyone.

When I met Bush, he was waiting for me at the cocktail party like this.

Remember Rosie O'Donnell was going after him?

"Big pig! He's a big pig! Big pig! Whore! Pig!"

Trump's like, "Yeah, and? Your point is?

If I had a dollar for every time -- oh wait a minute, I do!"

"Ladies and gentelmen, Darrell Hammond!"

For more infomation >> Darrell Hammond was a star as Trump. But then came Alec Baldwin. - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Skurrile Spezialität: Was steckt hinter Stinky Tofu? | Galileo | ProSieben - Duration: 11:38.

For more infomation >> Skurrile Spezialität: Was steckt hinter Stinky Tofu? | Galileo | ProSieben - Duration: 11:38.

-------------------------------------------

The pocket monkey went to give the dog a birthday,But there was ten thousand despise! - Duration: 1:21.

Is anyone home?

Please open the door.

I'm coming for giving you a birthday.

OMG,What's the row?

Come in.

Come on, and bring a cake?

Oh, why did he come? How disappointing!

Yes, I agree with you.why did he come

I'm coming for dog's birthday party.

Happy birthday, my friend dog.

Wow, this cake smells well.

Dog, your birthday hat is beautiful, I have a try.

I carry it. It must look better than you.

Look, am I beautiful?

You gays look at me and smile. Take a picture.

You're going to make us look better.

Dog,let's take photo together.

No, I don't want to take pictures with you.

What a nuisance!

For more infomation >> The pocket monkey went to give the dog a birthday,But there was ten thousand despise! - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

911 call details moments woman was swept away by high waters at Ski Island - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> 911 call details moments woman was swept away by high waters at Ski Island - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

HE DID THIS IN FRONT OF HER COACH - What happened next was Unbelievable - Duration: 2:50.

She is So HOT !

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét