Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily goo Sep 29 2017

Googol gaga

mcdonalds cheese burger movie

mommy!

why are you yelling googoo baby

mommy I want mcdonalds now

ooooo I love mcdonalds

googoo baby you have to wait until I am finish typing?

but mommy I want it now

no you have to wait now go play with your toys

nana boo boo poop head

fine then

I'm going to get my own mcdonalds

ooooooooo googoo baby is driving

get back here you bad baby

oooooooo I'm going to drive mommy's car

skeleton walking his dog

feels good to feel the nice bre

it feels good to feel the nice breeze going across my bones

cool

hey come back here sparky! come back here

oh no! not my doggie

oh no I hit a skeleton dog. get out of the way

googoo baby hurry up and get into the car and lets go

sparky are you ok? get up and go home now

wow this is cool

it is cool, but you know we're going to get into trouble

I'm driving!

make sure you keep your eyes on the road poop head

I need some gas

hurry up googoo baby. I'm hungry

There goes that bad baby. He can't hide from me

come back here you bad baby

oooooo Mcdonalds

welcome to McDonalds how may I help you

Can I have 100 happy meals please

wow that is a lot of happy meals

yes. pull right on up

okay

ok googoo baby lets go home

where is my car. That bad bay... he took my car

there goes that bad baby

ohhh no! mommy is outside

what in the world?!? look at all of these happy meals

Now I know I told you that I would take you to McDonalds later on. you didn't have to steal mommy's car

Sorry

go into the house you're in time out

skeleton is here.

I followed you, you bad baby. now it is time for you to pay

oh no not the mommy

ouch!

momma don't play that

i will get you next time you bad baby

For more infomation >> GOO GOO BABY EATS 100 HAPPY MEALS! SKELETON WANTS FOOD! DRIVE THRU PRANK - Duration: 12:05.

-------------------------------------------

Alan's comment https://goo.gl/u97NUK - Duration: 4:17.

For more infomation >> Alan's comment https://goo.gl/u97NUK - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

How to Short Url! Use Google Url Shortener (goo.gl) 2017 - Duration: 1:28.

Learn How to Short Url and How to Use google Url Shortener (goo.gl) .This Tutorial Will Help You To make a long Link Or Url Shorten By The Official Google Link shorten Site (goo.gl). Hope It Helps You.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét