Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily so Sep 27 2017

Hello online community.

It is so very hot.

I am walking towards school now.

My moment to be able to talk to you.

And I have a completely red face and I am sweating.

It is so hot, really.

So I am now here 3 weeks.

And I get a lot of new impressions and everyday I learn or see something new, which is really nice.

But I am also very busy, more than I thought.

So I don't get to studying Chinese everyday.

I can't even do the HelloChinese app everyday.

So I was thinking it would be good to do some sort of uhm... I am so hot I can't even think.

To do some sort of course.

But I know from myself I am not doing really well in groups.

Because I am not an auditive learner.

I think I am more a visual learner, so in groups, I don't know, I am not really fast in groups.

So and then I get frustrated. But on the other hand I know it goes much faster then if I

learn by myself via the HelloChinese app or with a book. Because with a book of course

I don't hear the pronunciations so that actually really doesn't make sense to use the book.

So long video now, but that is the update of...hot hot hot... tonight will be thunder

so maybe that is also making it extra hot.

See you next week.

Bye bye.

For more infomation >> (Learning Chinese) Week 20+21: So very hot - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

YouTuberin spricht Klartext: So ist es wirklich, Single zu sein - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> YouTuberin spricht Klartext: So ist es wirklich, Single zu sein - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Weekly Vlog - So close to finishing this sketchbook - Duration: 10:15.

ah I finally sort of half-assed this thing that I said I was gonna do a while

ago but it's been so long and I don't really feel like doing any more ... but I

was thinking of live-streaming whatever I'm doing with this, but I forgot that

today my spouse is off for a dentist appointment so he's coming home. so I

guess I'm not gonna livestream today. I'll try again

it just feels weird because like every week I had a painting to work on and now

that I'm sort of mostly done I don't know what the heck I would livestream

other than this um sort of half-hearted project thing I was doing. I don't know.

and it's a rainy day. it's just a day for napping right mo? as much as I like

to use up in my sketchbook I'm gonna have to use watercolor paper because I'm

doing these things in the sketchbook... I'm finding that the cardstock is so

limiting and since I can't actually imitate any watercolor paintings on this

paper which leads me to give up really fast so... it's not bad but it's not good.

so I'm gonna have to use some of this up. just think if I use up materials

it just means I can get more materials it's fine it's fine

I'm having regret

I just want to say that I'm kind of psyched because I'm sort of like almost

out of pages. so I don't know what I'm gonna do with this maybe nothing

I got a couple here and some pages I always gonna sketch on and a couple more

blank ones. like it's not a lot. like this is it. everything from this way onward is

full and everything from here on is full. so it's like this is the first time that

I've come close to finishing a sketchbook where I'm not just filling it

with crap just to finish it off. so I'm really excited but it also means that

I'm like so pumped to start the sketching pages that i just

want to do it but I got stuff to do. this is the biggest, heartiest board that I

could find at opus. it's not as big as the other one I don't think. really I don't know. I don't

think it's as big. it looks not that big at all actually. maybe I'm wrong tell me

I have no idea doesn't feel as thick either but maybe I'm wrong about that

too but since my old source Deserres closed down so I don't really want to go

back to ripping apart used binders for their cards anymore. so i'll give this a

shot. I also got some other stuff. I got a new

prismacolor pencil in white, because I used all mine up mostly... look at this guy

and as an alternative I'm gonna try this charcoal one. I think another

YouTube artist use this one too. I'm like charcoal would probably just

disappear if I tried to spray a painting or something but... I don't often

spray them. and I also got this SAP green. as I was doing this painting

project, all of my painting projects, the most annoying color still is green

because all I have is the green gold and all the Blues are hard to mix in and so

it's just like... I just want a green so that I don't have to mix every second

I'm painting something. this doesn't look like much. I really want to make a zine

for the art show to sell beside it because I would really I like the idea

of using a one sheet of paper one sided because it would be easy to copy that

they're just so small. it's not terrible but it's pretty small like really small it's just

see this one's like half a page which is great, and this is quarter so this would

be just... I would literally just cut sheets in half and fold it and I would

have to double side the print doing that. this would be one sided so it would be

easier to print but it comes out so small and I have this one which is I

think she said it was 14 pages. this is one sided 14 pages but it's still small

it's the smallest one but it has the most pages in it one-sided print so I

don't know what to do. this is regular, this is extra tiny

this is quarter, which I meaning towards but it's more fussy to print

I'm doing a little bit of zine experimentation. I didn't really

know what to do with it but this is turning into a very interesting project.

it's a bit scrappy. I got pictures of inspiration for one of the pieces I also

have full-bleed images that talk about the painting itself and why I'm doing it

without going too far into detail on some of them

I'm really enjoying this process and you know it's significantly more involved

than it probably should be but I really like it so yeah like I wanted to include

things that I learned from these paintings for example like this painting

I did outside in one sitting during the outdoor painting challenge

and I was so blown away by just like I didn't think that I would be able to do

that. I mean I have done it but I didn't think I could do my own style and

something that I actually really like on a whim. no warning. so I included the

little moss that inspired me and another process pic

For more infomation >> Weekly Vlog - So close to finishing this sketchbook - Duration: 10:15.

-------------------------------------------

🇦🇹 So WÄHLT ihr RICHTIG ➡ NATIONALRATSWAHL 17 - Impulse by Nik Pichler ep. 12 - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> 🇦🇹 So WÄHLT ihr RICHTIG ➡ NATIONALRATSWAHL 17 - Impulse by Nik Pichler ep. 12 - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tips - Duration: 4:00.

hello my beautiful people My name is yoga and Today I'm gonna give You some tips for the Mickey not-So-Scary Halloween

Party But Before i don't forget to share like and subscribe to this Channel

It's Halloween time and i love this Party Not not as much as the Christmas party but I'm gonna give You some tips for you

to enjoy the party more This is a Ticketed event

So you have to pay Extra to buy that Ticket and enjoy the halloween party

so many People don't know well

The Party Starts at 7:00 and so many People don't know that you can Enter to the park at 4:00 and i totally

Recommend you to do this

First You can Eat Enjoy the rides do your shopping and then You can Enjoy all The Things and activities that you can do for

The Party so

Even though Your Tickets

at 7p.m

go at 4pm

Forward and Start Enjoying The Party Early Another Thing i'd Really want to recommend is for you to go in a Halloween costume oh My

god please do This i know a Lot of People don't know that you can do this Because it's a rule That you cannot Go

With a costume to Disney but This is the only time in the entire year that you can go

Dress Up like Everybody can Go with a costume remember That Is a Disney Halloween party so don't go sexy don't go

Scary

And don't be costume that can Hurt People and also You cannot Work a mess go in a cute costume and have fun this is?

A Really important tip usually i don't recommend People to Plan Everything

But for this party i really Feel you Need to plan especially iF you have Kids

The Most i feel for Everybody One of The most fun things to do on this party is to meet with

Characters That They Only are outside in the Halloween season

I live for me that Was like Only i need to do this Because you want

To take Pictures with Characters you're never going to see again unless it's

Halloween so

You Need to plan the Characters you want to meet and like Google Like where can i take pictures With

Villain And

When you know this then you Need to be there first in line

Because You might have to Spend like two hours One hour in line Just to take a picture

So this is Why i'm telling you that you Need to plan the things you want

To do another Thing i do recommend is don't. Go on the rides if you Really Really Want

to go on the rides Just Go at 4 and when the party starts Just do the party Things Because I Feel it's Kind of a

Waste of time gotta rather be meeting a Character or watching The Fireworks that Just going on the rides

Maybe That'S me because i go to Disney Every

Year and i know my Disney but i Feel you Paying for an Extra Ticket you Need to enjoy that party so i feel like

Going on rise doing a line You Better

You Better and Instead of Doing That line i Feel you better Just take pictures with character The only ride i do Recommend

It's the Haunted Mansion Because There's Characters outside Like Talking to you , you Feel the

Halloween vibe Other Than that i feel like you better do It you're Better off Doing

Another Thing the last tip is don't trick or treat you Better off

Buying a Bag of Candy and eating That on the part then Doing lines if you go on a day that it's

Really Fool You might Be Waiting Like 30 minutes in line i Feel That's a waste of time you can Be Marrying a Character you

can Be dancing eating Something

Good i don't know i feel like you're treating it's not Worth It especially on Days That are like pack and if You Really Really

Want to trick-Or-treat do it at The end of the night i do if you Really want

to do this i do recommend doing it at the end of the night first They're gonna give You more Candy Because They they cannot

Take That Candy They have to give That Candy so believe me i was in a sugar coma

Well i hope you like my tips don't forget to share it like and subscribe to this Channel see you next time tata

For more infomation >> Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tips - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Bum x So Eun | будь счастлив (crossover) - Duration: 1:27.

Sounds of electricity on the nerves

Who is stronger, he leaves first

And on the background of the door a clear profile,

The time of the catastrophe is approaching

Claps the balcony with a cold shutter

He waves at once to you with the hand of the blind

Do not overturn hours of sand

Everyone hears what he wants to hear.

I'm not playing hide and seek with you

The night will smooth out the folds

Once my eyelashes are shaking

So you should be proud of yourself

Someone sentenced us in absentia

The circle was compressed and turned into a point

But through every day that we lived

Everyone sees what he can see.

Wherever you are, with whom you would not be,

Be happy.

Quietly I'll tell you one last thing:

Be happy

With the one that is loved, and therefore more dear

Be happy

If you can forget me with her

Be happy

For more infomation >> Kim Bum x So Eun | будь счастлив (crossover) - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Why kumamon is so popular ? - Duration: 10:32.

Hi guys, today I like to talk about why kumamon is popular around the world.

wai, so cute

this is a very serious program

because I am going to analyze why kumamon is so popular in Japan

in Asia

and even around the world.

Before I talk about why it is popular

We have to know a little bit of history about kumamon

if you don't know about the history

it is hard to understand why it is popular

it is hard to analyze what happened

actually, Kumamon came to the world in 2010

the main reason he came to the world

due to the open of kyushu train

kyushu railway is connected between Osaka and kyushu

well, I like osaka

I wanna go there

When the shinkansen operates, many people in kansai can go to kyushu

It doesn't mean they like to come to kumamoto prefecture

because of the large network of railway, people not only go to kumamoto prefecture

but also miyazaki

I am not talking about the movie director, miyazaki

I like him so much though

especially (I like) this pig movie

this girl movie

and (I like) every movie made by miyazaki

except miyazaki prefecture

also kagoshima

If you watch 5 centimeters per second \

for the second Episode

the episode is in tanegashima

I really like this movie, as the pictures are so beautiful !

the kumamoto governor was worried about other ppl travelling to other prefectures

that's why in 2010

the govt created this cute, fat, black guy

you are fat

most of the people get to know kumamon after 2012

Kumamon has become super famous after 2012

now we focus more on from 2010 to 2012

these 3 years

what happened in these 3 years ?

especially the crucial period in 2011

and 2012

you see in 2011

the sales of kumamon items were just around 2 billion yen

but in 2012

around 30 million yen

these are the crucial years

I like to talk about how I analyze it first

for me, I not only focus on the marketing strategies

of course I will talk about some strategies such as

Kumamoto governor said he did the ground battle strategies (from this book)

They did the sky battle strategies

we will talk about these in the end

as I think many people have talked about these before

first I will look at the economic situation (in japan in 2011 and 2012)

or the political situation

and other environmental factors

in japan from 2010 to 2012

at the same time, we will look at timing

did they do something at the right time ?

for example

the free licensing marketing strategy

there are many Japanese idol groups or mascots which make use of this strategy

for example, mikarika

these twins idols, yeah, they are so beautiful !

I want 2 of them to be my girlfriends

Hug both of them while sitting on the sofa

I 'm just joking

I'm just joking

by the way, what am I talking about ?

they also use the free licensing strategy (to let other parties use their photos for commercial purpose)

in 2013

of course they are also popular in Japan

but not as popular as kumamon

Now kumamon is as popular as pikachu

doraemon

or even sailor moon

so it is worth studying why it is popular

actually, the kumamoto governor used the free licensing strategies in 2010

in 2010, there were around 9000 applications for the use of kumamon icons

free of charge

in 2011

the sales of kumamon items were just around billion yen

in 2012, there was a big difference in terms of sales

it was around 30 billion yen !

there must be something that happened in 2011

I think everyone can guess it, yeah

there was one big event that happened in 2011

this was the ...

tsunami

in 311

this was a very horrible disaster

the 311 tsunami negatively affected Japanese economy and it went very down

the most important point was that many visitors were afraid of visiting Japan

they were afraid of going to Tokyo

they were afraid of going to osaka

tohoku region

and even hokkaido

Many of them were not afraid of earthquakes, but radiation

Many of the visitors to Japan are asians

from Hong Kong, Taiwan, south Korea

or china

they were afraid of radiation as many of them have got kids

many of them were going to have kids as well

but you see in 2012

sorry for the Japanese graph

but no worry, you just have to look at the years of 2011 and 2012

there was a big jump for number of people coming to kyushu in 2012

this graph is about the visitors to Kyushu

there was a big jump. you know the reason, right ?

because people were afraid of going to Tokyo

many of them changed their destination to kyushu

at the same time

the kyushu railway was also connected with osaka

in 2012, people in kansai area

when they went travelling, they didn't go to tohoku region (due to radiation)

but going south

there were more people going to the south part

at the same time, other Asian travelers swarmed to kyushu for visit as well

the exposure of kumamon increased

in 2010 and 2011

kumamoto governor did many marketing (campaign) in Osaka

the governor made a "fake" press conference

to say that kumamon hanged around in Osaka

if they did it after 2 years later

if they did it right now (in 2017), actually it doesn't work

because at that time

there were not so many youtube videos

in japan

at that time, even hajime was not that famous

it is easy for the governor to spread the message (he wanted)

to tell the people in osaka what kumamon did

there are not so many Japanese governor to do such unusual thing

to make this kind of joke

with the mascot

that's why it drew the attention from people in Osaka

we also have to give credit to osaka people

if they did it in other prefectures

it might not work

people in Osaka are well known for its funniness and friendliness.

they liked this joke,and searched for kumamon as well

it created the big news in osaka

even all over Japan

to give a high opportunity for the exposure of kumamon

Moreover

the value of yen in 2012 went down, down and down

what does it mean ?

it means it's easy for Japanese companies to export the products all over the world

at the same time, it's easy to attract customers coming to Japan

as they could buy cheaper yen and traveled in Japan

it was the reason to attract tourists coming to Kyushu to visit

at that time

kumamoto government offered the free license for companies

to use kumamon items

many of those companies were foreign companies

that exported the products (related to kumamon) all over the world

of course, you have to appreciate the marketing strategies from the kumamoto government

I mentioned there were sky battle and sky battle (strategies)

I like to talk about the ground battle strategies first

they sent kumamon to participate in different kinds of events

you see from the ground battle strategies

kumamon did many things for kids

like visiting kindergartens

like visiting elementary schools

and many videos about kumamon, for example, teaching kids how to take train properly

actually, they made kids fall in love with kumamon

this's a very good marketing strategy

as kids like it, kids would ask their parents to bring them to kumamoto

kids would ask their parents to buy something about kumamon as well

it's a very smart strategy

if you wanna sell the products

if the kids like it

it's easy to get money from their parents

for the sky battle

I have to give a credit to the kumamoto governor

when they visited different countries

they would bring this fat guy

so cute !

I like doraemon

to help increase the exposure of kumamon as well

That's why I mentioned about ground battle and sky battle strategies

there are many factors to make kumamon so popular

like 311 earthquake

to get more people who came to kyushu

People in Osaka like it, so many people in kansai area came to visit kyushu

at the same time

Asian people like cute things

free licensing strategies

the right timing

the value of yen went down

it helped Japanese companies to export the products to the world way more easily

there are many factors in fact

That's what I think about why kumamon is so popular

maybe I am wrong

you may leave your comment below (to let me know)

I could tell you guys what episode I am going to make next time

My next video is called " the decline of dragon ball "

many people like to talk about the quality of dragonball

this one is from dragon ball super

this one is from dragon ball Z (HAHA)

you see the qualities are big differences

is a huge difference

I like to talk about why the quality is of big differences

why happened ?

why people keep complaining but keep watching it

I will analyze it and this video will be made next week

this kind of video takes time for preparation and editing

not that easy in fact

Thanks for watching it. See you next time, good bye

For more infomation >> Why kumamon is so popular ? - Duration: 10:32.

-------------------------------------------

So, who was first? - Duration: 4:26.

good a achievers welcome back so today I've got a little bit of history on the

DIY power wall sink contrary to popular belief I wasn't the first one to do a

DIY power wall neither was Jehu and our names get thrown around a lot as the first

people to do it but the fact of the matter is there's a few people that

never had them up and running before I even had mine planned so let's get into

that shall we first of all the first documented power

wall work I can find on youtube and I could be wrong I mean let's face it

YouTube have been place if you can find an earlier activity of someone building

a DIY power wall please let me know the first one I can find is Chris viral link

below and I found his on the October the 5th 2015

so he's the earliest one I can find that actually started doing a powell and his

father he's building it not him Christa's documented it and used it in

several of his vlogs and basically he built a 40 kilowatt hour power wall now

he did build it at a 8 insisted at 18 650s and a few other chemistry's but

primarily it sat in 650s there so that's the first DIY power walls that I knew of

that sort of existed and then we've got me I was next on YouTube on the 17th of

October 2015 and obviously that was my very first video I put out there saying

I wanted to use these cells with my old Pitt two-four two-four HS wasn't I think

it was the HS anyway I was upgrading I needed something to upgrade to from my

my lead acid bank back in the early days and then of course we've got Jay who on

about December the 25th with his $300 deorro Powell now I know he was working

on that a week or two before that video was a release so that's a vague date but

it says that I was doing my DIY power wall before he's did his in my mind

anyway I had it on YouTube that must make it proper

except I wasn't really a real youtuber back then and Jehu kind of was anyway

doesn't matter moving forward I was there first and then we've got DIY UK

DIY Powell big green one now that was April 23rd 2016 but I know

for a fact that that was working before October the year before so he may not

have been a hundred percent buttoned up but it was definitely finished and

definitely commissioned first thrall it's probably the second one I do think

Chris virals dad's was the first ones but there you go that's my take on the

history of DIY power walls that definitely was the first but I really

have enjoyed being a part of it from the very early stages if you do know of

anybody that's been like has a documented history before then let me

know below it'd be cool to sort of work out who was that who was genuinely the

first to to do this whole process I also like where it's heading I love the fact

that we're getting more focused on a little bit of safety there tends to be a

name there seems to be this undertone of everything we do has got to be coming

back to is it stupid I guess it may not be out now safe but we not not be in a

part of the world of the country that has that financial capability of doing

it right I guess that some thought is going into it and it's growing and it's

getting bigger and it's getting done better so I'm stoked to see where this

will go I'm stoked to see what yous guys are

gonna come up with I'm happy as a pig and shit with the way the forum and the

Facebook's is going with all everybody contributing and bouncing ideas off each

other and it's just it's just growing and now with Jay who actually finishing

a project is shortly a Lobos own power wall running which will be exciting to

see but anyway tubers that's a really simple

one a whole bunch of links below if you like it do that if you don't like it

don't do that I'll see some legs on shears

For more infomation >> So, who was first? - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Why Is The Universe So Empty? (ft. PHD Comics!) - Duration: 4:47.

You're (probably) watching this video somewhere on Earth.

A planet going around the sun, a star spinning around the center of the Milky Way, a galaxy

in a swarm with 50 others, all dancing with a hundred other galaxy-groups in our supercluster…

and well… that's as big as it gets.

If we keep zooming out, superclusters don't form super-duper-clusters.

They're connected by thin filaments, making tangled web out of these biggest structures

in the universe.

Threads of superclusters, separated by millions of light years worth of nothing.

But why?

Why not some other structure, like one giant mega-galaxy, sprinkled with stars?

In fact, why does the universe have any structure at all?

[OPEN]

Imagine a different universe from our own, where all the matter is spread out, perfectly

smooth and uniform.

Just like our universe, every piece of matter is attracted to every other piece of matter,

thanks to gravity.

If that universe is finite, if it has an edge where matter ends, then everything would be

pulled to the center and would end up clumped in one place.

Lucky for us this isn't the universe we live in.

But what if this smooth and uniform universe had no edge, spreading out forever?

A particle inside this infinite cloud would feel nothing!

Or rather, it'd feel gravity equally in all directions.

The whole universe would be frozen in place.

But our universe isn't evenly spread out, and it isn't clumped in one place.

It's full of structures at massively different scales.

To find out how our universe ended up this way, let's run the clock backwards.

When scientists simulate the evolving universe, they find that in order to make one that looks

like ours, there needs to be some tiny lumps in the very, very beginning, in order to seed

the structures we see today.

What makes these early microscopic lumps?

They're super tiny random fluctuations due to the quantum nature of particles.

Oddly enough, the biggest things in our universe form thanks to the smallest.

Because the universe is expanding today, we know it was denser in the past.

Go back in time far enough, and it was filled with a super thick plasma, similar to the

inside of a star.

But at the smallest scales, the uncertainty of quantum mechanics sprinkled some randomness

among those particles, forming tiny quantum lumps instead of a smooth matter batter.

Then… the universe expanded so fast that lumps the size of just a few atoms would have

been stretched out over a lightyear in a fraction of a fraction of a second, locking these tiny

quantum fluctuations into place all over the universe.

This is called inflation.

How do we know what happened in those billionths of a second following the big bang?

It turns out we have a baby picture.

The cosmic microwave background, some of the oldest light in the universe, shows these

early fluctuations as they looked a brief 400,000 years later.

Some spots are slightly warmer, and some slightly colder - the size and magnitude of these lumps

exactly match what cosmic inflation predicts!

With some help from the dark matter around it, those stretched out lumps of stuff coalesced,

forming planets, stars, and galaxies, but after inflation, thanks to dark energy, the

universe kept expanding.

On one side, dark energy's pulling everything apart, while on the other, gravity's scrambling

to pull things together.

But gravity can only pull so much.

At the largest scales, dark energy wins, and things get separated.

If the universe had more dark energy, things would be more spread out, with smaller filaments,

and in a universe with less dark energy, our cosmic web would be woven tighter.

Depending on the unknown future of dark energy, in a few billion years gravity might have

formed super-duper clusters, or dark energy might have ripped everything apart.

We live in a universe shaped by the tug of war between gravity and expansion.

The unfathomable hugeness of galaxies and clusters and filaments were set on course

by the tiniest subatomic flickers.

We may not have super-duper-clusters, but this story's still super-duper on its own.

Stay curious.

For more infomation >> Why Is The Universe So Empty? (ft. PHD Comics!) - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Things You Need To Know About Sea of Thieves... So Far - Duration: 4:30.

[XBOX SOUND]

In the world of Sea of Thieves,

there are some things you can always depend on.

The rising sun, the compass in your hand,

the questionable taste of the local grog.

Whereas in the world of the internet,

the main thing you can depend on is finding

a top 10 list for every situation.

So let's throw one more onto the pile with

the Top Ten Things You Need To Know About Sea of Thieves.

So far, number one,

it's the pirate game you've always wanted.

Well, we hope so. We want to evoke

that quintessential pirate world

where you can drill at boarding a rival crews ship

to match your steel against theirs or beat

the crowds to an unspoilt beach

with the promise of long lost loot.

Number two, it's all about adventures with friends.

Set sail with close friends or

a brand new ragtag crew and you'll find

everything from raising the anchor to

fighting off foes is better when you cooperate.

So a well oiled team should be treasured

up to and beyond the finding of actual treasure.

The whole crew gets a share,

so munity not required.

Hooray! Number three,

you'll explore a rich, fantastical world.

As you explore the vast varied regions

of this absurdly attractive world,

you'll fight skeletons protecting hidden hoards,

salvage from shipwrecks swarming with sharks,

and investigate islands crawling with secrets.

Number four, this world is a shared world.

What this means is that every sail on the horizon is

a crew of real players on their own adventures.

How you behave when you cross paths is up to you.

Hit the tavern for a few grogs and

a concertina jam or

clash head on with cannon, pistol, and cutlass.

Number five, you can create your own legend.

That's right, we want you to become

the great pirate legends of this world.

You could be a scourge of the seas,

showboating gold hoarder, a masterful musician,

a jaw dropping dead shot,

or just constantly drunk,

and a legend in your own watering hole.

Number six, cross-play on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC.

We're breaking down the barriers to let

Xbox One and Windows 10 players sail

together with both versions of

the game launching at the same time.

So your cross-platform crew

can plunder to your heart's content.

Number seven, it's built to be watched and shared.

Love to kick back with your

favorite streamers and YouTubers?

Well, good, because we've made Sea of Thieves

to really scratch that shareable itch,

with creators big and

small taking you along on their journeys.

Hopefully inspiring you to share your own.

You can even mix or co-stream with a crew of four.

Sweet, sweet technical voodoo.

Number eight, it's from veteran UK studio, Rare.

From battling toads, to bears and birds,

perfect agents to Piñata tamers,

we've spent the last three decades

dishing up the good stuff.

The voyage continues with Sea of Thieves,

put together with the same love of games,

irreverent charm, and determination to give

player's experiences they'll never forget, in a good way.

Number nine, the community is incredibly welcoming.

Sea of Thieves community is warm, fuzzy,

and full of fans who can't wait

to crew up, sail through storms,

smash some riddle quest,

and fire themselves out of cannons.

We are in the forums and on the subreddit too.

We're on live Q&As and hot topics,

it's buzzing. And what's more.

Number ten, people are playing right now,

so get on board.

Thousands of players are tearing up the seas in

our technical alpa sharing

feedback to help us fine-tune the game.

If you want a chance to be invited in,

set a course for our insider program at

www.seaofthieves.com/insider and brace yourself

to start chomping bananas like a champ.

[XBOX SOUND]

For more infomation >> Top 10 Things You Need To Know About Sea of Thieves... So Far - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

So spannend kann unser Küchenschwamm sein | Galileo | ProSieben - Duration: 9:42.

For more infomation >> So spannend kann unser Küchenschwamm sein | Galileo | ProSieben - Duration: 9:42.

-------------------------------------------

Why Niching Down Is So Important - Please, Pick a Niche! - Duration: 3:28.

- We signed a client about three months ago

that's killing it in a specific niche,

and I'm not gonna reveal the exact

niche that they're crushing it in,

but let's say it's restaurants, quick service restaurants.

So this agency came to us a few months ago

and they said hey, we're working with 9 out of 10

of the top quick service restaurants in the United States,

but we want to start developing apps and websites

for the rest of 'em, right, the mid-market

quick service restaurants, everything that's smaller.

So this agency came to us, they already had a niche to find,

they already knew the type of customer they wanted,

they knew exactly what the messaging was,

so we did outreach for them,

we're still doing outreach for them,

and not only are they crushing it in terms of meetings,

they're about 40% over their goal for meetings right now,

and they're getting proposals and they're closing business.

Contrast that to some of our other clients,

I typically tell clients on calls

not to expect any leads or meetings

for at least the first 30 to 45 days.

That's the scenario, that's like worst case scenario.

But this agency's crushing it off the bat,

and the reason why they are is similar

to the reason why I think Experiment 27 crushes it,

which is we have a defined niche.

Right, Experiment 27 only generates leads for

digital agencies, so when we reach out to a digital agency,

and we say that and we say it in the right way,

there's almost 100% chance we're gonna get a meeting.

This client only builds websites

and does apps for quick service restaurants,

so when we say that in an email,

if the quick service restaurant is even

thinking about a website or a mobile app,

they're gonna take the meeting.

And once they take the meeting

and they see that this agency's worked

with 9 out of the 10 of the top restaurants

and they see what they can do,

there's very little reason they wouldn't

bring this agency on as a client.

And that's the importance of finding a niche.

There's no way Experiment 27 would be where it is today

if we didn't focus on digital agencies.

If we were even a B2B marketing agency, right,

saying we market for all B2B companies,

there's no way we would be able to keep growing,

there's no way we'd see the success we have,

it'd be very hard to generate a repeatable system,

we would all be extremely stressed,

a lot more stressed than we are now.

And that's why I'm imploring you in this video

to pick a niche if you haven't.

Commit to something and go for it.

I know when I was just starting out,

I hated the idea of niching down,

and I would listen to videos exactly like this

of somebody saying oh yeah, we won big in this niche,

go and pick a niche 'cause it's

gonna be amazing for you, and I would ignore 'em,

and I'd try to take every single client.

And what that led to is InspireBeats,

where we were taking literally everything,

we were failing for like half of our clients

especially our agency clients we were failing for,

our offering was under $1,000 a month,

and it left us open for the company to fall apart.

Contrast that to when you have a niche, right,

like we have and like this other company

in the quick service restaurants have,

we get the right type of clients,

we know immediately which links to send away,

we actually have a range of people

that exist within the agency space that we know about

so we can catch red flags a lot quicker

and get rid of bad clients a lot sooner.

We know now the 20 or 30 ways an

agency lead generation project can fail,

so we have fail-safes against all of those,

and it's just a lot smarter of a way to do business.

If you haven't niched down yet

or you're still thinking about it,

I'd love to know in the comments

what are some of your hesitations about choosing a niche

or committing to one specific client type?

Leave 'em down in the comments,

would love to answer them in a future video.

If you find this valuable, be sure to like it

to encourage this type of content on YouTube,

subscribe for more B2B sales training,

and if you need marketing support

for your digital agency, check out experiment27.com.

For more infomation >> Why Niching Down Is So Important - Please, Pick a Niche! - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

R&B Rap Beat Instrumental "So Lonely" | Piano Love Hip Hop Beat | Smooth Type Beat 2017/2018 - Duration: 2:40.

R&B Rap Beat Instrumental "So Lonely" | Piano Love Hip Hop Beat | Smooth Type Beat 2017/2018

For more infomation >> R&B Rap Beat Instrumental "So Lonely" | Piano Love Hip Hop Beat | Smooth Type Beat 2017/2018 - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

HEALTH]As Your Weight Creeps Up, So Does Your Risk of Heart Failure - Duration: 3:01.

As Your Weight Creeps Up, So Does Your Risk of Heart Failure

Weight gain in the belly, where fat accumulates around the organs, may produce hormones that can harm the heart and cause inflammation. iStock. com. Gaining even a little weight can increase your chances of developing heart failure, a new study finds.

Adding pounds can change the structure of your heart and its ability to pump blood. But losing weight can reverse this potentially deadly process, the researchers said.

People who gain weight, even as little as 5 percent, are more likely to have thickening of the left side of their heart, which is a well-established indicator of heart failure, said lead researcher Dr.

These people were also more likely to have decreases in their hearts pumping ability, Neeland said. He is an assistant professor of internal medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, in Dallas.

People who lose weight actually improve their hearts by decreasing the thickness of the heart muscle, and that probably lowers their risk for heart failure, he added.

Weight gain in the belly, where fat accumulates around the organs, may produce hormones that can harm the heart and cause inflammation, Neeland said.

Weight gain also puts a strain on the heart, causing it to pump harder, which causes the heart muscle to thicken. Thick hearts cant compensate for the change and can ultimately fail, he said.

Preventing weight gain is an important way to protect heart health. The heart is very dynamic, its very plastic. So small changes over time make big differences, Neeland said.

At the start of the study, more than 1,200 men and women, average age 44, who didnt have heart disease -- or any other condition that put them at high risk for heart disease -- had MRI scans of their heart and several body fat measurements.

These were done again seven years later.

The investigators found that people who increased their weight by as little as 5 percent were more likely to have thickening and enlargement of the left ventricle (the left lower chamber of the heart), which is an indicator of future heart failure.

In addition, the study participants were more likely to have small decreases in their hearts pumping ability, Neeland said.

These changes in the hearts structure and function remained even after the researchers took into account other factors that can affect the heart, including high blood pressure, diabetes, smoking and alcohol use.

People who lost weight, however, were more likely to have a decrease in the thickness of their heart muscle, Neeland said.

The researchers also found that how much someone weighed at the start of the study didnt have an effect on changes in their heart. Neeland said that even people of normal weight can damage their heart if they gain weight over time.

Byron Lee, a professor of medicine and director of the electrophysiology laboratories and clinics at the University of California, San Francisco, said, Gaining weight is bad for you, period. Lee was not involved with the new study, but is familiar with the findings.

In this study, we find out another reason why gaining even a few pounds over time has negative effects on the heart, Lee said.

Patients need to realize that keeping fit is better than any medication a doctor can give them for their long-term health.. The report was published online July 19 in the Journal of the American Heart.

For more infomation >> HEALTH]As Your Weight Creeps Up, So Does Your Risk of Heart Failure - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

So sehen Sie Besiktas Istanbul gegen RB Leipzig heute live im TV und im Livestream - Duration: 8:19.

For more infomation >> So sehen Sie Besiktas Istanbul gegen RB Leipzig heute live im TV und im Livestream - Duration: 8:19.

-------------------------------------------

Awww So Cute amandabunbuns ♥ - Duration: 0:16.

Makeup Official ❤️

Makeup Official ❤️

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét