Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily go! Sep 27 2017

Monsanto.

Breaking Story.

Don�t Let This Go Unshared!

I am frankly shocked this information is not making front page news right now.

Monsanto will do anything to bury this story� and as of right now, it�s working.

Not a single mainstream media outlet has covered this appalling new report that shows millions

of people being poisoned by a chemical that does not belong in our food.

A FDA-registered food safety laboratory tested iconic American food for residues of the weed

killer glyphosate (aka Monsanto�s Roundup) and found ALARMING amounts.

Just to give you an idea of how outrageous these amounts are, independent research shows

that probable harm to human health begins at really low levels of exposure � at only

0.1 ppb of glyphosate.

Many foods were found to have over 1,000 times this amount!

Well above what regulators throughout the world consider �safe�.

Independent research links glyphosate to cancerand it has been deemed a probable human carcinogen

by the World Health Organization�s team of international cancer experts.

The childhood cancer rate is steadily rising and experts say that they don�t know why.

Why are they not taking a closer look at these facts?

Research also indicates that glyphosate is an endocrine disruptor, which disrupts hormones

and leads to reproductive problems, early onset puberty, obesity, diabetes, and some

cancers.

When it comes to endocrine disruptors, very small exposures are the most damaging, so

�the dose makes the poison� mantra does not apply!

Glyphosate is a broad-spectrum antibiotic killing the good bacteria in your gut.

Poor gut health is linked to inflammation and a whole host of diseases.

As GMOs laced with glyphosate are commonly fed to farm animals, this could very well

be contributing to antibiotic-resistant bacteria.

Well I know that for truth.

When I was eating only what I grew?

I was healthy as a horse.

After coming back to the States and eating this shat that�s called �food� here?

I�m sick all the time, gained weight, feel like crap.

There ya go.

How many of your friends and family have their cabinets filled with these foods?

These people need to know this information.

I can�t post the whole article per T&C but I would really suggest you all go read it

and pass it on.

We�re being killed by what we eat and they just smile and pocket the money and go right

on watching us shove it down our fat pie holes begging for more.

(Not to insult anyone � it�s th eopinion I believe THEY have, not me� Well kind�a

me also).

peace

For more infomation >> Monsanto Breaking Story Don't Let This Go Unshared! - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Teen Titans Go Coloring Book Pages Teen Titans Go Raven Starfire Robin Cyborg Colouring Book Pages - Duration: 3:27.

Welcome to Happy Magic Toys and episode 18 of our Teen Tians Go! coloring book page series.

Today's coloring page includes Cyborg, Raven, Starfire and Robin.

Teen Titans Go! follows the comedic adventure of the young Titans who strive to save the world while living together in Jump City.

Please check out my playlists to see more Teen Titans Go! coloring book pages, color swaps and custom.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the channel to find videos based on other TV shows and films.

Please like and subscribe for daily videos, and leave any coloring page, color swap and/or custom requests in the comments section below.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Teen Titans Go Coloring Book Pages Teen Titans Go Raven Starfire Robin Cyborg Colouring Book Pages - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Grace Reviews Narcos Season 3 | Watch & Go - Duration: 7:03.

- Hey Naturally Curly World,

welcome to Watch and Go,

the show where we do our hair,

and review what we watched.

This week, I'm gonna be reviewing

Season three of Narcos.

(Spanish music)

- [Narrator] Cocaine cartels are about succession.

While the whole world was focused on Escobar,

Cali became the biggest cocaine cartel in history.

To pretend that these guys weren't just as evil

as the guy that came before them,

that's a mistake.

- So first I'm gonna shampoo

with Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo.

Then I'm going to do this new

DevaCurl Melt into Moisture conditioning mask.

And then I'm going to style my hair

with Jessicurl Rocking Ringlets Styling Potion,

and LA Looks Extreme Sport, Level 10 Plus Hold Gel!

I'll explain this when we get to that step.

Don't make fun of me quite yet, okay?

I promise you, there's a reason I'm using this.

So I'm gonna go shampoo my hair,

and put in this conditioning mask,

and then I'll start telling you about Narcos.

Okay, so I washed my hair and i put that mask in my hair.

I'm gonna leave it in for three to five minutes.

So while I'm waiting for my hair to moisturize,

I'm gonna tell you all about season three of Narcos.

So at the end of the last season, season two,

we saw Pablo Escobar die,

and I for one am really gonna miss

like those sweaters he was wearing with his dad jeans,

and those Reebok, like the white sneakers.

I low key liked Pablo Escobar.

Like he was crazy, but he was entertaining.

Then this season, it's season three,

it focuses on the Cali cartel,

which basically move in after Pablo dies,

and they take over the cocaine trade in Colombia.

The white DEA guy from the past two seasons,

I don't remember his name,

he's not on the show anymore.

Javier Pena is still leading the whole crusade

against the cocaine dealers in Colombia.

He almost gets kicked out because he kind of ignores rules

he's kind of a DEA bad boy,

you know what I'm saying,

but he is actually very good at his job.

So the Cali cartel's made up of four leaders,

and one of them gets captured early in the season,

and he was like the leader leader.

Like he was the leader that led all other leaders.

So then his brother has to step in for him,

and their head of security,

he's trying to leave the cartel

to start his own security firm,

but they won't let him.

They're just like, mm, no.

We'll kill you.

So then he's like, well,

I don't want to die,

but I also don't want to work for this cartel,

so he goes to the DEA,

and he starts working with the DEA.

You either stay in the cartel for the rest of your life,

or they kill you.

There's no alternative.

So he starts working with the DEA,

and trying to organize it

so that the rest of their cartel will be captured,

and he can escape Colombia.

You're like super worried about him,

his wife, he has two little daughters,

and you're just like, oh, no, honey,

this is not gonna go well.

Like you're definitely gonna die,

and he's such a good actor.

Like his character arc in this season

is really good, and you see him go

from being this hard head of security guy

to at one point, like straight up having a breakdown,

and going to his wife crying.

I'm gonna go wash this mask out of my hair,

and I'll be right back to tell you more about Narcos.

Okay, so, I'm back.

What I did while I was gone

was I washed that mask out of my hair,

I put like a quarter sized amount

of this Rocking Ringlets Styling Potion in my hair,

and then I put a literal handful of this gel

and I scrunched it into my soaking wet hair.

This sounds really weird,

unless you know what the scrunch out the crunch method is.

It's basically where you just use super intense gel

to set your waves or curls,

and then once they set,

you use something else to scrunch out the crunch.

I'm gonna put these bobby pins in my roots

to kind of boost them up while my hair dries.

Violence-wise, very similar as the past two seasons.

If you don't like graphic violence,

don't watch this show.

They really like to kill people in terrible ways

when something doesn't go the way they want it to.

You know, it might haunt your dreams, who knows?

Good luck.

Something I really like about this show

is they incorporate a lot of real news footage

and real photos into the series,

so you can see what was actually going on

in Colombia at the time,

and how real this was.

Like, yeah, they probably made up a lot of the dialogue,

but all of the events were real,

and that's what's really crazy about this show.

It's always been a really frustrating show

because of how hard it is to catch the cartel members,

because they pay off the police.

They pay off the government.

So this season was kind of all about figuring out

who's leaking stuff, who can he trust,

who can he not trust,

how does he get to these people

without them finding out beforehand,

which is really tough.

So my roots are mostly clipped up now.

So I'm just gonna let this hair set for about 30 minutes,

let it air dry, and then diffuse it

until it's completely dry.

Okay, so I just finished diffusing.

I'm gonna take these bobby pins out.

My hair's probably 90% dry.

I'm just gonna let it air dry for the rest of the day.

So what I really liked about season three of Narcos

was at the end of season two,

I was kind of worried,

because I didn't know where they were gonna go

with the plot of the series,

because they'd spent two seasons

focusing on Pablo Escobar,

and I was like, well, where do they have to go?

Is this gonna be terrible next season?

And it wasn't at all.

It was actually really good,

arguably better even,

than the last two season.

The action was a lot easier to follow.

The suspense was just as good,

and I never felt like I was missing Pablo Escobar,

which I really thought that I would.

Except for his fashion, for sure.

So I'm gonna give the show a four out of five stars.

If you're into drugs and cartels

and trafficking and stuff like that,

you'll probably really like it,

so four out of five stars.

Have you watched Narcos?

Let me know what you thought about it in the comments,

and don't forget to like,

share, and subscribe to our channel.

We make Watch and Gos every Wednesday,

so come back next week for another one.

Bye!

For more infomation >> Grace Reviews Narcos Season 3 | Watch & Go - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

Puppy Dog Pals The Go-Long Retriever Episode 5 - Red Fish - Duration: 18:09.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, SUBCRIBE videos! Thank you!

For more infomation >> Puppy Dog Pals The Go-Long Retriever Episode 5 - Red Fish - Duration: 18:09.

-------------------------------------------

Prince Harry, Girlfriend Meghan Markle Go Public On Relationship - Duration: 1:15.

For more infomation >> Prince Harry, Girlfriend Meghan Markle Go Public On Relationship - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

There is No Game here, you can all go home - Let's play There is No Game - Goats fix glitches - Duration: 9:37.

hello user oh I have bad news oh what's that

actually there's no game okay there's no game okay we can all just go home bye so

much disappointed you can still watch TV go outside I don't want to read a book

that's for refund well this game is free this is not gay that's right I'm sorry

nothing to do with the game it's just a massive package of boredom okay

there's nothing to do in here absolutely nothing absolutely nothing to do in here

okay welcome there is no game thank you if there is no game I guess we can all

leave goodbye no oh and please do not touch the title is not quite dry yet

oh okay you haven't finished painting it okay oh oh what have you done you've

broken the title inside there put the ladder back okay come on bring it won't

stick nevermind assesses next time someone we

lost the game didn't on game ok no game here no game Oh seriously are you going

to break everything yes of course I'm definitely gonna break everything you

were the point of living that was ok then as you love to click everywhere

what do you think about that so got it stop it now but but what if I don't

wanna I think we're good now you're taller than you core Superman for that

one just in case a few Krypton I know

Superman does not exist but as we're in again no we're not hmm you sir you you

you have issues you're thinking about how to live the big box on you I hope

you know I don't feel like cleaning the place oh is it okay to tell no mistake

that's an M okay wait one sec is it there we go there is a tree this is a

small tree yes it is okay let's make a goat there we go

huh there's a goat now I don't think we can really do too much with a goat yet

at least so we'll keep that there for now but we can't do those we can make

in-game

all right um oh no this that's forbidden you play doin come I don't want them to

come and kill me you know stop between two breaks I think you're

over-exaggerating here a little bit sir calm down okay I just want to play and

lift him into the game it's fun Oh No everywhere I told you to stop you must

find a way to get rid of them this is a disaster I would implement well sell a

bug aggression I see three possible fing gorgeous armed hero girls desire America

all of zombies and go to the forest or goat I knows I tried to find one of

these three things well I I already found the goat

oh come on okay can I can I just not hit hit that last thing what I hit that last

thing would you yeah I did it oh my god true fee - okay well that must be

important somehow okay so I goat sexy girls a goat a goat obviously it

cages not yes so sorry unlock it Oh the key okay so we need it turn up

give me give that flying squirrel took it you must get it back find a ladder or

something to go up Sam you can climb that oh it's me uh oh I love this and

then we put it on the yes here we go

okay now let's just keep making the trees bigger

I was at it okay cool there we go well screw it you need to give me this oh

wait that's that's too heavy to bring with me okay fine

what's this there we go ah haha here eat that wait never mind come here take it

there you go I need to break it first darn it okay fine one sec there we go

now we take it up to him Thank You squirrel I appreciate ya

second hole pretty good to transform that glitch program okay to commercial

hit okay little save the wall let's save the go to save the world

hello goats I was just like the cake the cake was alive

I'm I'm you see here only live oh yay I was wrong it was a bad idea what was bad

at everything disappeared except me oh I'm so sorry that's okay I put you in

bed you it's all my fault yes it is please will you forgive me oh

yeah what do good news maybe we can be friends I would love that no that's not

a good idea why we wouldn't get bored quickly

together no see you can keep making more of these non-game as I said there is no

game

well geez you don't need to yell about it like calm down I just saved your life

sir I think maybe I don't know well that was an interesting um it is it's not a

game so what do I call it instead her experience maybe he was an interesting

guy that's for sure although we never got to actually see what he looks like

so mm-hmm I can't do nothing else with this right

now so okay well that that was that was interesting I've known about this game

for a little while let me know what you guys thought of this game in the

comments down below and um we will hope and pray that there

is no glitches that are gonna come and ruin this video because the unfortunate

thing with that is there will be no goats for me to change it or fix it or

whatever so yeah that's hope that doesn't happen anyway thanks for

watching so I'll see you in the next video

have a wonderful day and Godbless

you

For more infomation >> There is No Game here, you can all go home - Let's play There is No Game - Goats fix glitches - Duration: 9:37.

-------------------------------------------

Marie go to space ! - Duration: 5:03.

Surprise Buttsecks [Song]

[SOUNDEFFECT] YOUR SON OF A BITCH !!!

[About Mary]

Really f*cking weird Yuno Gasai !

"Yu...

"Yu...kii"

GABEN SPOTED =>

GABEN SPOTED =>=>

GABEN SPOTED =>=>=>

"Yukiiii.." Gasai Yuno, 2339

[CENSORED] I'm blue dabedidabedaydabedidabedaydabedidabedaydabedidabedaydabedidabeday [CENSORED]

Pimp My Ride - Opening

(Gasai Yuno , Revenge) "Yu...

(Gasai Yuno , Revenge) "Yu...kiii"

[Outro] de Calliety (Joke Callie+quality...ok i'm out of here)

For more infomation >> Marie go to space ! - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

GOTTA GO FAST! | Overwatch (Gameplay) - Duration: 9:11.

[] SUBTITLES COMING SOON! []

For more infomation >> GOTTA GO FAST! | Overwatch (Gameplay) - Duration: 9:11.

-------------------------------------------

CBS On The Go - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> CBS On The Go - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

CBS On The Go 9/27 - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> CBS On The Go 9/27 - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

[Vietsub + Engsub] Don't Go Today – Ben & Im Sejun - Duration: 2:38.

Stop, everyone is looking

Stop making me cry

Please, let's talk tomorrow

Please spend a litte time to think of me

Don't go today

Don't go just today

If you stay next to me only today

I can forget you

Don't go today

Please don't leave

If you stay next to me only today

I'll try more (to forget you)

I know that it doesn't really matter now

Even if I pretend that nothing happened

But why do tears keep on flowing?

Don't go today

Don't go just today

If you stay next to me only today

I can forget you

Don't go today

Please don't leave

If you stay next to me only today

I'll try more

Don't go today

For more infomation >> [Vietsub + Engsub] Don't Go Today – Ben & Im Sejun - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

kara + mon-el | let it all go - Duration: 3:28.

Well, on Daxam, we have arranged marriages, chosen for you at birth. You reach a certain age, boom. You're latched to that person.

Is that how it works here on Earth?

No, nowadays you pretty much choose your own mate.

Has Kara chosen?

Last year, I thought I could have it all.

And then I, I thought I couldn't.

Then I had to pick.

So I chose being Supergirl over having a relationship.

And then...

...you came along.

I've never, I've never felt like this about anyone.

If I die in this cell, maybe I deserve to.

You don't deserve to die...

...you deserve to survive!

Just be good to her.

Maybe there's a hero in you after all.

And the courage I do have I learned it from you.

You have so much to offer this world.

Maybe being Supergirl and having you is enough.

As long as you're safe.

Don't go!

My name is Mon-El.

I'm the former Prince of Daxam.

I deserve better than being lied to.

No, it's over.

That woman; is the best thing that's ever happened to me! The best thing I know.

I'm so sorry I lied to you!

I forgive you.

You made me so happy!

The face, that smile.

I'm just happy.

Yeah?

You came after me!

Everytime.

I love you.

I should've said it before.

It just feels like this pain isn't gonna go away.

I'm gonna be better because of you.

You'll be in my heart.

For more infomation >> kara + mon-el | let it all go - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Know where to go: The beach resorts in Tenerife - Tenerife holiday guide - Duration: 8:03.

In this video I want to give you a complete look and comparison of all the different holiday

destinations in Tenerife so you can pick the right one for YOUR holiday in Tenerife.

Let's start of close to the airport and move around the island from here.

The first holiday destination close to the airport is the Golf del Sur area.

There are a few hotels here and a large shopping, bars and restaurants center.

This area is very popular with golfers but other holiday makers can be found here as

well.

In general it's pretty cheap here compared to other holiday resorts in Tenerife.

This area has a beach, but it's not really the nicest one.

Further down you will find the Costa del Silencio with next to it las Galletas.

The Costa del Silencio is very popular with Belgian tourists and Dutch and French as well.

The area has a nice place to swim near the costa Amarilla.

The Costa del Silencio in Tenerife has seen better days but recently has started improving

and investing again.

An added bonus is the Las Galletas area next door, it feels very Spanish and prices also

here are pretty friendly.

Los Cristianos is one of the more popular resorts in Tenerife.

It still has a pretty Spanish and authentic feel but a nice big white sandy beach and

restaurants catering to all nationalities.

This resort is bit more busy than the Costa del Silencio and Golf del Sur we have seen

previously.

In the last few years they started offering a lot of good adults only hotels in this area.

Playa de las Americas is know for party and nightlife and yes in the Veronicas area they

have a lot of it.

Near this area in the Playa de las Americas you find the Troya beaches, black sand beaches.

On the other side of Playa de las Americas you have a white sand beach and that area

is less party and more upscale dining and shopping.

The Costa Adeje area is the more upscale area here in the South of Tenerife, and maybe even

over the whole island of Tenerife Here you find some of the nicest beaches on the island

like the Playa del Duque.

Because of this and the many 5 star hotels and upscale shopping centers you find here,

this is also one of the more pricey destinations in Tenerife.

A few kilometers away but technically still part of the Costa Adeje, is the Playa Paraiso.

There are a few nice 4 and 5 star hotels here like the new Hard Rock Hotel Tenerife.

The Playa Paraiso is rather small and quiet, with not much nightlife.

Next door you will find the Callao Salvaje, this is a cheaper holiday destination with

only a few hotels mostly 2 and 3 stars.

Here you will find a pretty nice beach as well.

You can walk in between the Playa Paraiso and Callao Salvaje in about 15 minutes.

Next is the Puerto Santiago and Los Gigantes area.

There is everything you can want here from bars, to restaurants, to shops and nightlife.

This area is lesser known but very nice.

Just keep in mind it is pretty hilly and therefore might be less interesting for holiday makers

with babies or disabilities.

You can find a few very nice family hotels here as well as a harbor and a few different,

smaller beaches.

In the North you will find one of my favourite destinations in Tenerife, Puerto de la Cruz.

Why?

Well it's a real town with hotels added in, not just hotels next to a beach like other

places on Tenerife.

Also because it is in the North, its more lush and green here because of the microclimate.

This also means there is a bit more rain here then on other places on the island, so keep

that in mind.

In Puerto de la Cruz you will also find 2 great beaches.

This resort is very popular with a older generation looking for a relaxed destination and randomly

enough also Finish people.

Not all Scandinavians, just Finish people.

Santa Cruz is the capital of Tenerife and strangely enough, even tho it is the capital…

one of the cheapest places on Tenerife.

To make a quick comparision… a good mojito here will cost you about 3 to 4 euro, an average

ok mojito in the South, will cost you about 7 to 8 euro.

You will also find a few hotels here and the Playa de las Teresitas, but this is about

8 km outside of the city.

I would advice Santa Cruz to stay for just a few days, not a full weeks holiday.

El Medano is a small and authentic Spanish holiday resort with at the moment I am making

this video, mostly budget hotels with not the best ratings.

It is very popular with surfers and people visiting it for just one or 2 days.

Many pro surfers also come to practice here.

The whole resort has a bohemian and hipster feel.

If you want to find all my videos covering Tenerife even more easy, then don't forget

to subscribe.

Hope this video helped you and that you will have a great holiday in Tenerife because of

it!

For more infomation >> Know where to go: The beach resorts in Tenerife - Tenerife holiday guide - Duration: 8:03.

-------------------------------------------

Multifandom || Let Go - Duration: 2:55.

When you find that one person who connects you to the world

You become someone different

Someone... better

It occurred to me

The basis of fiction

Is that people

Have some sort of connection with each other

But they don't

I did not want this

I want this

Flint is my friend

But I know what he is

All I see with the lies and the violence

How its changed you

Turned you into a monster

You chose

Live with it

I think I know what it is that is left for me to do

I cannot run away from it now

Run

Run!

You run!

You don't have to run

If we cede to his demand

He will leave

I'm not going

Go!

Not now

I will never leave you alone again

Not ever

Don't you leave me!

Pablo Escobar has said

Sometimes I'm god

I am...

Odin!

If I say a man dies

He dies the same day

I need this revenge like I need water

When the time is right I swear I'll be with you

Either you are unkillable, friend

Or way overdue

Everyone has thought about killing someone

One way or another

It can't be that east killing someone

Killiing anyone

You gotta let go of the past

And now they saw for the very first time

How easy it was to just...

Let go

That's why all of you are here

I'm here

To remember

And to let go

For more infomation >> Multifandom || Let Go - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

加油!Just go for it! - Duration: 5:00.

9月27日是一個特別的日子, September 27 is a special day.

是台灣「維護生命40天」的開始, It's the beginning of 40 Days for Life in Taiwan,

也是用禱告來結束墮胎的開始! and the beginning of the end of abortion!

這也是對我個人來說非常特別的一天。 But it's also a special day for me personally.

兩年前的9月27日是我和美英的第一次約會。 September 27 was my first date with Mei Ying, 2 years ago today.

我很高興大家說,下個星期, And I am very happy to say that next week,

我們將在香港結婚了! here in Hong Kong, we will be married!

其實,沒有美英的支持,我無法想像如何開始在香港帶領「維護生命40天」, I can't imagine starting 40 Days for Life without Mei Ying's support.

我有不少故事可以告訴你們, And, I could tell several stories.

但讓我告訴大家這一個。 But I'll just tell one.

幾週前,美英和我拜訪了一位老太太。 A few weeks ago, Mei Ying and I visited an older lady.

這個女人的童年很困苦。 This woman had a very difficult childhood.

她的父親有錢,送她上學。 Her father had money, and sent her to school.

但她視力不好,不得不退學。 But she had bad eyes, and she had to quit primary school.

後來她的家人失去了一切,他們搬到了香港。 Later her family lost everything, and they moved to Hong Kong.

這個女人結婚了, This woman got married.

最終生了9個孩子。 And she eventually gave birth to 9 children.

她是半盲的, She was half blind.

住在香港一個貧窮的村子裡。 And she lived in a poor village in Hong Kong.

她的生活真的很辛苦。 Her life was really very hard.

然後……她又懷孕了! And then...she got pregnant again!

他們不想有這個孩子, They did NOT want to have this baby,

所以他們找了「藥」來處理這個問題。 so they got "medicine" to take care of the problem.

這個藥引起身體很嚴重的疼痛, The medicine caused so much physical pain.

非常大的創傷。 It was so traumatic.

但它沒有果效! But it didn't work!

胎兒不斷成長。 The baby kept growing.

而且,這個女人不再嘗試墮胎了。 Eventually the woman stopped trying to have an abortion.

最終,她生下了一個健康美麗的女嬰, She gave birth to a healthy, beautiful baby girl.

給她取名叫美英。 And she named her Mei Ying.

嬰兒長大了,她的生活也很辛苦。 And the baby grew up, and her life was hard too.

但是,她成了世界上最特別的人, But, she became the most amazing person in the world.

而我下週要和她結婚。 And next week I'm going to marry her.

我非常感謝上帝,墮胎沒有成功。 I'm so grateful to God that the abortion didn't work.

我非常感謝我的岳母養大了一個這麼特別的女兒。 And I'm so grateful to my mother-in-law for raising such an amazing girl.

美英真的很棒。 Mei Ying is really amazing.

因著有她,香港是一個更美好、更豐富,更幸福的地方。 And Hong Kong is a better and richer and happier place because she is here.

她很特別,但這不是為什麼嘗試墮掉她是個錯誤。 She's amazing...but that's NOT the reason that it was wrong to abort her.

墮掉她是錯誤的, It was wrong to abort her because

是因為當她在母親的子宮裡,她已經有人的尊嚴。 when she was in her mother's womb, she had human dignity.

她有人類DNA。 She had human DNA.

她有一個很小的心臟。 She had a tiny human heartbeat.

現在和當時的一樣, And it's the same heart now as it was then.

有同樣的心臟,同樣的DNA, The same heart, the same DNA,

同樣的尊嚴和同樣的命定。 the same dignity, and the same destiny.

毀滅這個命定不是一個好的選擇。 It's not a good choice to delete that destiny.

「維護生命40天」在世界各國舉行。 40 Days for Life is in countries around the world.

無論在中國文化地區還是在世界各地,都很難結束墮胎。 It's hard to end abortion everywhere, not only in Chinese culture.

你會聽到人們說: You will hear people say,

「文化不能改變。 "The culture can't change.

它就是這樣。」 This is just the way it is."

請不要相信這句話。 Please, don't believe it.

文化總是在改變。 The culture is always changing.

想像你在40年前生活,然後我告訴過你: Imagine that you lived 40 years ago, and I told you:

「聽說不久以後,在中國有大家庭就是違法的。 "Guess what! Soon, it will be illegal for Chinese people to have large families.

並且,數億中國女性將被要求墮胎。」 AND, hundreds of millions of Chinese women will be REQUIRED to get abortions."

你不會相信的。 You would not believe it.

你會覺得我瘋了, You would think I'm crazy,

因為你認為中國人不會接受。 because it's impossible for Chinese people to accept that.

對嗎? Right?

大多數華人住在中國。 Most Chinese people live in the People's Republic of China.

如果你有兩個孩子, And it's illegal to give birth if you have two children,

或者如果你的丈夫沒有簽署出生證件, or if your husband doesn't sign the birth papers,

或者你還未結婚,生孩子就是犯法的。 or if you're not married.

而在這四十年,法律要求億萬中國女性墮胎。 AND, hundreds of millions of Chinese women have been required by law to get abortions.

但是在香港,澳門和台灣, But in Hong Kong and Macau and Taiwan,

令人墮胎的不是法律,而是文化。 it's not the law--but it's the culture that requires you to get an abortion.

所以,要改變文化! So, change the culture!

以賽亞書1:17說:你們要學習行善, 追求正義, Isaiah 1:17 says, "Learn to do right; seek justice.

幫助受欺壓的, Defend the oppressed.

替孤兒辯護, 為寡婦伸冤。 Take up the cause of the fatherless; plead the case of the widow."

這就是你正在做的。 That's what you are doing.

你正在做正確的事情, You're doing what's right,

你透過禱告、禁食和代禱來尋求正義。 you're seeking justice through prayer and fasting and intercession.

而且,孤兒包括未出生者, And...the fatherless includes the preborn,

寡婦包括 and the widow includes

被男朋友/丈夫/社會遺棄的母親, the mother who has been abandoned by her boyfriend/husband/society,

他們需要被保護、協助,甚至是法律顧問, who needs protection, and assistance, and maybe even legal counsel,

以及PSC等團體給予的同情支持。 and the compassionate support that groups like PSC give.

上帝真的很在乎公義。 God really cares about justice.

上帝說了很多次,在舊約中有數百次, God says SO many times, hundreds of times in the Old Testament,

祂希望祂的子民行公義,因為祂要祝福他們! that He wants His people to do justice, because He wants to bless them!

公義地對待孤兒、寡婦的、工人、外國人。 Justice for the orphans, justice for the widows, justice for the workers, justice for the foreigners—

同情、慷慨、犧牲、幫助窮人! compassion, generosity, sacrifice, give to the poor!

還有,舊約的最後預言是什麼呢? And then, suddenly, what's the last prophecy of the Old Testament?

「把父母的心轉向自己的兒女。」 (瑪拉基書 4:6) "Turn the hearts of parents to their children."

這是上帝為地球帶來公平和公義的計劃的一部分。 This is part of God's plan for justice and righteousness on the earth.

這是教會在做的。 And it's what the Church does.

「把父母的心轉向自己的兒女」 "Turn the hearts of parents to their children."

那就是你正在做的。所以加油! And that's what you're doing.

那麽,加油! So, "加油!" (Just go for it!)

For more infomation >> 加油!Just go for it! - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Dawin - Go Off (Gil Andrie Remix) (Chill Trap) - Duration: 4:43.

For more infomation >> Dawin - Go Off (Gil Andrie Remix) (Chill Trap) - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

170927 [ENG] BTS_Official Weibo ~Can't let go Chinese Convo Ep.9 Welcome to BTS shopping channel - Duration: 0:25.

SG: Hello~ Welcome to BTS Home Shopping Channel.

Jin: We're gonna recommend you some awesome items of 2017.

SG: Bangtan's New Album "Love Yourself SIN 'HER' " is the item.

J: Oredr it from home.

SG: It's an essential to have.

J: It has great collection value.

SG: You must have something like this.

J: This is really worth it.

SG: If you don't have, it's a loss.

J: If you want it. SG: better get it quickly.

For more infomation >> 170927 [ENG] BTS_Official Weibo ~Can't let go Chinese Convo Ep.9 Welcome to BTS shopping channel - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

MV Reaction - BTS Live at Mnet 'DNA, Mic Drop, Go Go' [PT/BR] (w/ Eng Sub) - Duration: 17:41.

M: Hey You. I'm Maria Eduarda, but you can call me Maria

M: And this is Julia.

M: Forgive my voice, ok?

M: Because the flu has arrived.

J: Exactly.

M:And today we're here to react to the perfomance that BTS has presented

M:live at the Mnet

M: With the music 'DNA'

M: in the comeback show

M: Ignore the earphones J: Oh my God

M: With the music Mic Drop and Go Go

J: But let's go. Let's see it.

J:Let's do it! M:Let's do it!

M: Let me put the volume up.

M: For us to get deaf J: I want it

J: It's very loud.

M: It's really loud.

J: We hope that the internet help us.

M: Yeah. Because it was not helping us 'till now...

M: We were watching all the music videos of BTS but the internet wasn't letting us watch.

Let's go!

Hm...Pretty cute.

Look! He's already with black hair. The colour didn't last.

Look that..

J: Oh I love it. M: That hair tuft

J: That split over there M: Oh yeah

M: That split very well thought out.. J: Hmm.. I love it

Planned to kill

Oh that little smile of his

Oh gosh.. Stop that focus

(Guys) Pretend that we have a ligthstick

That sloppy college outfit

Dude.. I can't even

I can't! (Dolphin sounds in the background)

He totally stole me in this comeback. Oh my gosh.

It was the hair colour, Julia.

I don't know. I don't know

And those stained trousers

Oh Suga's outfit..

Everything is beautiful

M: Look that! Those trousers are wonderful. J: Yeah. They're wonderful.

Look... What a sassy man. Sassy..

J: You left me hanging! M: Oh sorry! Sorry!

I was here... Into the music

Jungkook is very sassy

In my head I'm dancing incredibly well

Oh I'm here.. Already know the coreography (in my head)

Already know. I'm a master.

This thing on the floor...

J: I didn't notice. What is this? M: No no, not the floor..The dance moves on the floor.

Oh. That part that we would be already on the floor (fainting)

M: Guys, those outfits are amazing! Very colorful! J: Yeah yeah. They're incredible

Dude the jacket of the... (dying) Sassy!

M: She's talking about Jimin. J: Sassy Jimin!

M: Oh guys..It's all.. J: I wasn't expecting that focus

And what about this stage, kinda planets ...

Look at Jin..

M: Kinda constellation.. J: Yeah..

Oh right, I hadn't thought about that..

Yeah! Milky way on the floor

Dude, look at this! I would never be able to do this

J: I'm here! I'm doing it already! M: It has jumps!

M: I would be able to do only this part.. J: Sassy

M: I liked so much this Jhope's blouse J: Me too

It's very weird. But so cool.

J: Oh oh! M: This part of the dance is like...

J: Hard. M: Yeah.

Dude, I liked it.. (Unfinished sentence)

Dude, he... You guys aren't understanding...

You aren't understanding man!

The moon

The moon?

It has a moon behind them.

M: He does something like that.. J: Yeah he does

I want..I want.. Where's the movement? (The one that he takes off a little of the jacket)

M: That movement... J: Now

Ah..He didn't done.

He's gonna say that it was an accidente. I know.

J: Dude, this part is too difficult M: They break the neck in this part

Dude...

So..Like I was talking about: That Suga's outfit (she talked ages ago but ok kk)

is very beautiful

M: Everyone's outfit... J: Yeah, but he's using a freaking suspender!

M: Very handsome J. And Taehyung is like...

Dude, I can't! I wasn't expecting get knocked over by him in this comeback.

I can only freak out about him! Of course everyone are handsome,

I freak out about everybody, but he won me over Oh sorry. He won me over!

J: Everytime man! M: It's because of that hair..

M: You know? It made the.. J: He is...

M:Made the whole be more wonderful.. J: He is very charming.

Everything is marvelous. The coreography, outfits..

It was the MV's outfit, right?

J: Yeah M: Wonderful

In the beggining they always use the MV's outfits, right?

And.. I loved that stage

J: What to say about it, right? M: That stage..

Constellation..

Milky Way, uhul, little planets..

It seems like they..

Those planets, it seems like

they took styrofoam and painted like school work, you know?

J: For sciencs fair M: It was very cool. Very cool.

It's incredible (everything)

Very good. Very good. Tá bom.

J: They're with that fashion from the year... I don't remember which year but

It's from the past okay

M: From the hat I guess it's NSYNC's time, the 90's or so

J: Wah Maria, you're really good with dates

M: I'm not sure, I'm just J:Oh okay

M: I really like this song

M: Omg SUGA already...

Guys I think it's really funny J: Ah Rap Monster with

M: with... J: Dungaree

M: Dude, this flute... It's a peruvian flute

J: Peruvian flute lol

J: It's like this that I feel like dancing to the music

M: Oh my gosh

M: What it's this, it's like be yourself

J: We listen to the music (dancing) like this M: It's us dancing

M: We're like this

J: Look at that! M: Woah guys, this dance it's fantastic

M: I really like it

J: It's so like them this dance,, to be honest

M: Look they're touching hands

M: JungKook with Jamaica (colors)

J: Yeah

J: Dude

M: It's not easy J: No, it's hard

M: It tricks you, it seems easy

M: They did it!!

M: They did the dance of the meme

J: Best people ever

M: I can't believe it That's why I was seeing

Everyone talking about (the meme) J: Yeah

M: I thought it was because of Katy

Perry that brought it back

M: But no, they did it as well

J: Gosh, but it's hard M: Yeah it's fast

J: Look. Guuys

Ya know the Spine Breaker MV?? It's like that

M: It seems that they created the choreography

M: And this psychedelic background

J: It matches the song so well guys

J: It's really good M: The choreograph is perfect

J: Oh but... M: This part is really hard

J: Ah Jimin's voice

J: I don't know how can they not laugh

While doing this (dance)

M: I keep thinking of who...

M: If it was really the choreographer that made

M: or if it was one of them J: Maybe there was a...

J: JHope's touch in it

M: It really looks like

M: it was the choreographer plus them

M: BTS J: Dude it matches so well the beat of the song

M: And (it fits) them right?

J: Ah dude, it's so good

J: The choreos of this

album is really hard wtf

M: It's really intense J: There's no chill

J: Jungkook's face

J: A walking meme

M: Woah so nice guys J: Really good

M: Woah, really really good

M: This choreograph is perfect

M: It fits the song well

M: With the beat and with them

M: It's BTS J: The concept is 'BTS'

J: You watch it and you're like "it's BTS"

M: Really really good

M: Perfect

M: Now let's go to Mic Drop

M: It's a really good song as well but which song is not (good) from this album

M: Bandana bandana

J: Yeah, it's the same from

J: V M: Jimin stole Jhope's hat

J: Stole?

M: Yeah, it's white

M: Woah V looks pretty

M: He's with the shirt like

J: I was looking at him till now M: He's like a pirate

J: The choreo it's so intense

J: Handsome M: Woah it's look pretty

M: II was laughing but it came out pretty J: Yeah really pretty

J: You already know (the lyric) I take a while to do it

M: No I didn't

M: Just the chorus

M: Look they're jumping rope

Yeah they're really jumping rope Like the meme

M: It was also a meme, jumping rope

J: Park Jimin M: Oh I wanna see the chorus

J: Oh my gosh

J: Dear lord

J: I see this tank top Park Jimin M&J: Tank top

J: Oh look, hmm

M: Worshiping Namjoon

J: All of us

J: Woah dude

M: So pretty J: "Did you see my bag"

J: People were saying they got inspired by Bon Voyage

M: It should be "Where's my passport"

J: The Jimin's part M: Right??

J: Stop being beautiful V M: He's a pirate

M: He's a...naughty pirate

J: Naughty pirate wtf

M: Yeah

J: Dude it's really hard

J: There's no way to make a cover of that, not that we'd try anyway.

J: Dude, Jin...

J: I'm so proud of him

M: Right?? Look at him

M: Jin looks amazing in this comeback

M: Look the blonde, the blonde in

M: SUGA's hair, the blonde spot

M: This part we can do it J: Maybe

M: Mic Drop, literally right

J: He had to do it

J: Wow

M: So...

M: I prefer the 'Go Go' choreo

J: Ah M: Because I thought it was funny

M: But like J: Dude

M: Really good, really good

J: It's really hard, there's not an easy choreography

J: Not that they had one before

M: Ah...No I think only in 'Butterfly' era

M: They just stood still, singing

J: Yeah... M: But

J: But anyway M: They never had a song

M: That was easy J: If we compare like

J: I Need You, in concerts

J: It's more smooth than...hmm

J: Fire

J: In this aspect

J: Dude

M: It's because all of them... J: It's really intense M: like all of them have a fast point

J: Really intense choreo M: But

M: It's really good J: Really good

M: Really fits the song

M: Not that it wasn't before

M: But it's really really good

M: It combines so well

J: It's almost like: if you muted the song

J: And only watched the dance

J: You're like, able to see the music

M: Yeah, you can like identify "that's X song"

J: Yeah like M: It's really good

M: Everything is really good right guys? The songs are great

J: The album is incredible M: Yeah it's incredible

M: BTS right?? J: BTS

M: BTS J: Ah dude

M: We can't expect anything because they always surprise us

J: Yeah like, we think it can't get any better but it always does

J: It's amazing

M: Yeah, I want to watch more performances now

M: Because now we can watch it right?? We can

M: watch without any problems J: And there are a lot to watch

M: Now I wat one of Pied Piper

J: Yeah me too

J: Did you think in...

J: Them singing it in a concert?

M: Don't talk about concerts, don't do that

M: Well that's it, if you liked give a thumbs up

M: If you're not subscribed, do it below

M: And leave in the comments what you thought

M: Did you also fangirl

M: with these performances?

M: Because it's not being easy... this comeback

J: Yeah, too many shots (we use "shots" as a slang)

J: One after another, we've got no time to breath

M: Good thing we're bulletproof right? J: Exactly

M: Well that's it.. Kisses and till next time

For more infomation >> MV Reaction - BTS Live at Mnet 'DNA, Mic Drop, Go Go' [PT/BR] (w/ Eng Sub) - Duration: 17:41.

-------------------------------------------

IELTS FACE-OFF | IELTS ON THE GO | Hidden Track: Cùng Khánh Vy tham quan hồ Con Rùa [ENG/VIET CC] - Duration: 2:31.

Hi guys.

This is my second day visiting Saigon.

And today, I'm bringing with me this beautiful tour guide.

Hello.

Yes, her name is Thy.

And she will give me a tour in Saigon.

We've arrived.

We've arrived at Turtle Lake.

And she knows everything about Saigon, trust me.

Chị Thy, why do people call this lake Turtle Lake?

Because you know, if you look down from the top, it has the shape of a turtle.

So that's why to Saigon people, this lake is Turtle Lake.

Hmm, let me see.

It's gonna hard to look from here. But if you look down from the top,

It's a turtle.

Well, from this place, I barely can't see anything.

Like a turtle. I wish if I had a helicopter,

I might probably see it easily.

So it's always crowded like this?

Yeah, you know, everyone who is born and raise in Saigon has to know this place.

People compare this place like the breath of Saigon.

Well really?

Saigon sunset dues very late at night. Many people come here.

Especially for students and teenagers. They sit in groups, singing, chatting and playing guitar.

Because Turtle Lake is located right in the middle of Saigon, so if you want to practise English, it's the ideal destination.

Wow! That's cool.

So evening is the time when this place is joined by most people in Saigon?

Especially in the afternoon and in the evening, there are a lot of street vendors.

So they set stores on the sidewalk to meet the demands of teenagers.

They sell street food?

Snacks, drinks, stuffs like that.

In the morning, there are not, right?

Because I see no shop here.

This day is not as crowded as every single day.

Because today is the graduation day for students at university of economy.

So students come here to take pictures.

And make a school book.

Yeah, definitely, that's so cool, guys.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét