Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily so Sep 28 2017

I barely enter deviantart...

and I already find this shit ...

appreciate..

that... beautiful "drawing"

Appreciate that masterpiece dude..

these things, what are they? pure garbage. (sarcasm)

THIS ... this is the art that is needed here.

these, are the types of artists that are required (?)

are the ones who really need deviantart

do you understand me or not?

(Dat Background music)

how far?..

I will be the only deviantart beginner who starts .... "well" the job?

(low quality image) look at this handmade drawing

It is better made

(drop is coming)

b- but .. why people insist on using bases

and make recolors ??

(high signs of despair) w- why??

W- why do they exist ??

W- why do they do it?

(very questionable voice ..) w- why?!

WHY?!

For more infomation >> So... i found this on DeviantArt - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

Phantom Shorts EP. 3 Alignment! So crucial. - Duration: 4:12.

Hello. I'm a Phantom Tire Buyer with a secret identity. I'm here with my

intrepid producer Chris. The only other living soul who knows the location of my

secret lair but he's been sworn to secrecy.

Isn't that right Chris? Right. That whole solemn vow thing. I'll never tell.

Today's topic. Alignment! So crucial.

Don't be alarmed. All is well in the lair. That explosion was what people in the

show business call a "special effect." Now let's take a trip to align with a real

star. An expert among experts if you will. It is my honor to introduce the man, the

myth, the legend. It's nice to have a chance to talk with you Phantom. I'm glad

you made it down to Lexington finally. Well Tim, you remembered my name.

Let's cut the chitchat would you please explain why alignment is so essential?

Well, alignment is essential so that when you are driving your car you're gonna be

satisfied with how it drives. Okay. You want the thing to go down the road right.

You don't want it to wear tires. You want it to handle properly. Can you always

tell if a vehicle is misaligned? It's hard to tell if your cars out of

alignment until we actually put it on the rack and check it. Nice rack. A

vehicle that's properly aligned definitely is is safer than one that's

not. There you go, safety. And then if you do have to stop

or make it an evasive maneuver to avoid the Chipmunks you're gonna be able to do

it. If there's one thing I care about even more than tires themselves, it's the

safety of each and every Tire Discounters customer. If all your tires

are properly aligned and they're sitting in the wheel wells correctly. Yes. When

you have to do a panic stop or a hard stop your car is gonna be much less

prone to want to veer one way or the other and. That's Comforting. Your your tires aren't gonna

be they're gonna be more firmly planted on the ground. Tim I couldn't help but

notice those spiffy glasses you're sporting. What's the story?

I had them special ordered, They just came in from Romania. Glasses. The glasses. Yes, glasses. Glasses. Exactly.

They're special order from Romania. That's in Europe. The glasses.

Mine were made to exacting Phantom specs. They're poly-carbonate. Extra

high-strength. Tim alignment, suspension, suspension,

alignment. Discuss please. Well, really the best way to check a front-end

suspension is to have it on the alignment rack because that is really

it's simulating it how it's gonna be going down the road and we make sure the

suspensions tight. If you have any play in any of the

steering linkage or your suspension components we're gonna let you know. Tim,

once tires start wearing unevenly is there anything you can do? There are

places that put tires on that don't have an alignment rack. They don't have

anybody certified in front ends. The horror! As time goes on you notice that your tires

are starting to wear funny. If they've gotten a bunch of wear on it that wear patterns

already in the tire. So at that point, to do the alignment it's it's not gonna

reverse the the wear. Tim, there's one phrase I never tire of hearing. When you

get four tires at Tire Discounters with our standard installation, the alignment is

included at no additional charge. Alignment! So crucial. Hey. Well, bye.

Thank you, TD legend Tim, for that invaluable advice. Chris any parting

words? I'd kind of like to blow you up again. Oh Chris, I don't think the people

at home want to see the Phantom... Whoa. Good thing I had on these Romanian special order

glasses and my special protective mylar cape.

For more infomation >> Phantom Shorts EP. 3 Alignment! So crucial. - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

MIK & STEPHANY | "...I'm so in love with you" - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> MIK & STEPHANY | "...I'm so in love with you" - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Adam Ruins Everything - Why Filing Taxes Is So Hard (Tease) | truTV - Duration: 2:06.

You scared the fudge out of me!

Oh, that's nothin'.

One time I made my friend Emily give birth.

I don't know what that means, but I hate it.

Almost as much as I hate doing my taxes.

Now, what's that you were saying about how taxes could be easy?

Well, think about it.

Taxes are a bill the government charges you,

so why do you have to do all the math? all the math?

all the math?

Imagine if we did that with any other bill.

(doorbell rings)

How much do I owe you?

You tell me.

Divide number of toppings by cheese consumption?

$12?

Wrong! Now you're goin' to jail!

Bogus.

Instead of making you fill out a complicated return,

why doesn't the government just tell you how much you owe?

Well, 'cause they need to know my income,

my interest on my savings...

all the numbers that are on those forms.

News flash! They already do.

Employers, banks, and other financial institutions

already send detailed records to the IRS.

Okay, we just got Hank's W2s and 1099s.

I could calculate his tax bill myself...

Nah, I'll just wait quietly

while he sends me the exact same information.

D'oh!

The government could quite literally

do your taxes for you.

It's an idea called return-free filing.

Instead of the government checking your work,

you'd check theirs,

and it would make taxes more like this.

Ooh, honey, our taxes came.

Oh...

Just need to deduct that work trip to Toledo and we're done!

Hey, think we have time for some wild, bedpost-rattling sex?

Why not? Our April's wide open.

Return-free filing is already used

by countries around the world

and could allow millions of Americans like you

to do your taxes for free in just five minutes.

Yeah, well, those bozos in Washington

would never go for an idea that makes that much sense.

Actually, return-free filing bills

are introduced in Congress all the time,

and both Barack Obama

and Ronald Reagan pushed for it.

Yes, we can.

Tear down this wall...

of paperwork.

(cheering and applause)

Wow... that must be the only thing those guys would agree on.

For more infomation >> Adam Ruins Everything - Why Filing Taxes Is So Hard (Tease) | truTV - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

30. Geburtstag: So hat sich Samuel Kochs Leben verändert - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> 30. Geburtstag: So hat sich Samuel Kochs Leben verändert - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Hugh Hefner (†91): So wild war das Leben der Playboy-Legende - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Hugh Hefner (†91): So wild war das Leben der Playboy-Legende - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Is There 'Donation Fatigue' For Puerto Rico After So Many Hurricanes? - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Is There 'Donation Fatigue' For Puerto Rico After So Many Hurricanes? - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

The economic reason why tax cuts for the rich are so stupid - Duration: 3:02.

I worked as a professional investor for many years.

I loved investing because I loved solving economic puzzles.

If I could see into the future accurately, I succeeded.

The results were clear and measurable.

I like to think my success was built on knowing a lot about our economy and how it works.

That's why the Republican obsession with tax cuts for wealthy people seems so stupid and

so selfish to me.

There is a moral case against the tax cuts

but the Republican argument is that

the tax cuts will grow the economy, so let's just focus on the economic argument for now.

Since the 1980s, the top tax rate has been cut from 70% to less than 40%.

And during that time, wages for workers have stagnated.

and economic inequality has skyrocketed.

Our economy has become dangerously imbalanced.

The richest people in the nation -- the top 1% -- now take home more than 20% of the national

income.

Their share of the pie has more than doubled since Ronald Reagan became president.

So if the goal is to grow the economy, create jobs, and raise living standards

how do tax cuts for the rich fit into the puzzle?

Look at the numbers.

They don't fit.

Take it from me, tax cuts for wealthy people haven't helped anyone except wealthy people.

There is no trickle-down.

If we want to see stronger economic growth, we need to invest directly in the American people.

Successful societies are driven by educated and skilled workers.

When working Americans do well, we have a strong economy.

And it's common sense to any business owner or anyone else

who thinks about it.

A growing, well-trained workforce not only strengthens our economy, give it us an edge over our competition overseas.

That requires public investment in workers, not cutting programs to pave the way for tax

cuts that only work in the short-run.

Serious investors care much more about long-term growth than quick-fixes to the tax code.

The Republicans want to finance tax breaks by gutting education, by slashing job training,

and by denying people their healthcare.

They want to undermine the very foundations that make America a greatest place to live and to invest.

I told you I like to solve economic puzzles. If you want to solve the puzzle of how get a stronger economy,

make sure that working class and middle class families are doing better and making more money.

We're the hardest working people in the world.

Give workers the skills to compete.

But don't give rich folks like me a tax cut.

I don't need a raise.

But American families do.

For more infomation >> The economic reason why tax cuts for the rich are so stupid - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

So viel hält das Keramik-Handy wirklich aus | Galileo | ProSieben - Duration: 7:53.

For more infomation >> So viel hält das Keramik-Handy wirklich aus | Galileo | ProSieben - Duration: 7:53.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Kardashian Transformation That's So Realistic KUWTK Anniversary | Beauty Evolution | Refinery29 - Duration: 4:18.

First time I saw Kim Kardashian was

when she was with Paris Hilton.

It's interesting because Paris Hilton at the time

was a megastar.

But my eyes automatically were drawn towards Kim.

She kind of really opened the doors and paved the way

for a different look and a different

type of beauty.

I grew up in a smaller town in Maryland,

where the ideal beauty look was blonde hair and

blue eyes.

And I loved the fact that she really

showed that there's different types of beauty

in this world.

It doesn't have to be this one look.

I think Kim's style has really changed

so much throughout the years.

If you look at the timeline of her different styles,

it really touches base on our culture.

She has really set the tone.

And if you look in the early years,

it was really big jewelry, a lot of prints, a lot of color.

But not a lot of contour on her face.

Not a lot of heavy brows like you see now.

So it's interesting to look at that look.

And see how much has changed.

Over the past few years,

I've definitely been cast because people think I look like

Kim Kardashian.

So it's been very interesting.

She's definitely got me a lot of jobs.

Shout out to Kim. Thank you.

Alright. Are we doing this?

I think we're doing this.

Alright, let's go!

That was so corny.

When I look at the Kim in 2000,

you see that she had very Paris Hilton-inspired kind of

prints and jewelry.

She's got the sidebangs. She's got the metallic eyes.

This is just craziness.

Bible, like I look just like Kim.

Bible.

I'm ready.

Ready to see what I look like.

Oh my gosh.

Definitely early 2000s Kim,

but I just don't know about the blue.

I'm glad it's gone.

I'm glad the blue's gone.

After she had her first baby,

she had this gorgeous blonde hair,

letting everyone know that she was back.

And she was sexy and fierce as ever.

Bam!

I'm sweating because I'm paranoid that it's my hair.

Should I act like I'm on my phone?

Like she would be?

I'm dying to see what I look like, you guys.

Oh my god.

I almost didn't recognize myself to be honest.

It was really scary.

I wasn't expecting that at all.

That's so funny.

That looks so good.

It's really frightening.

It looks identical to the look we were going for.

For my new selfie book.

Homestretch, you guys.

Let's touch base on Kim Kardashian's Met Gala look.

It's the reason why I cut my hair.

I saw her and I was like, "Wow."

And I cut off seven inches.

Then we could a thing on here where I meet her.

Do dreams really do come true?

I would be like, "Bible, I'm going to die."

I'm ready.

I really want to see what this looks like.

Oh my gosh.

That looks crazy!

I think this one nailed it right on the head.

Like, legit, looks just like her.

I love it. It's so good.

I'm just going to go out like this, you guys.

I think I'm just going to leave the building like this.

One thing I really realized is how much time

goes into getting ready for Kim.

Being able feel the process of Kim's transition

was really cool for me.

And if Kim, if you're watching, call me.

I'd love to meet you.

I'll have my people call your people.

Thank you guys so much for watching Refinery29.

For more videos, click here.

And to subscribe, click here.

For more infomation >> Kim Kardashian Transformation That's So Realistic KUWTK Anniversary | Beauty Evolution | Refinery29 - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Why Susan From The Blacklist Looks So Familiar - Duration: 5:03.

When NBC decided to create a spinoff from their hit series The Blacklist, they had the

perfect star in mind to headline the series: Famke Janssen.

After making her debut in the show's third season, her character Susan Hargrave became

the focus of The Blacklist: Redemption.

If you think you recognize her from somewhere, it's probably because you've seen Janssen

in one of her dozens of film and television roles.

Here's why Susan from The Blacklist looks so familiar.

GoldenEye

Janssen got her start as a model in the late '80s, but in the early '90s she decided to

transition to acting.

She soon landed small roles on shows like Star Trek: The Next Generation and in films

such as Fathers & Sons.

But her big break came in the 1995 James Bond film GoldenEye, where she played the sinister

Russian agent Xenia Onatopp.

"Xenia Sergeyevna Onatopp."

"Onatopp?"

"Onatopp."

The character has become a fan favorite, consistently ranking among the best Bond Girls ever.

House on Haunted Hill

Following the success of GoldenEye, Janssen was offered a number of roles.

One of the most high profile was opposite Geoffrey Rush as one half of the eccentric

couple running the show in the 1999 horror remake House on Haunted Hill.

The flick was a critical punching bag, but has become a bit of a cult favorite anyway.

X-Men

No matter what Janssen does in her career, there are many fans who will always see her

as Jean Grey from 20th Century Fox's X-Men franchise.

Since 2000, Janssen has played the red-haired mutant psychic multiple times, including the

original X-Men, X2: X-Men United in 2003, and X-Men: The Last Stand in 2006, where she

was killed off.

She later appeared in 2013's The Wolverine as a figment of Logan's tortured imagination,

but thanks to some time travel shenanigans, she was returned to life for realsies in 2014's

X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Nip/Tuck

A year after X2 hit theaters, Janssen landed a recurring role in the second season of FX's

medical drama Nip/Tuck.

The primary antagonist of that season, transgender life coach Ava Moore became a key recurring

character, returning in season six for a major arc.

Hide and Seek

One of Janssen's stranger roles was in the psychological thriller Hide and Seek, where

she played opposite Robert DeNiro.

Her part as family friend Dr. Katherine Carson wasn't large, but she figured prominently

in each of the film's five different endings.

And you thought the X-Men movies were hard to keep straight…

Taken

Twentieth Century Fox apparently didn't want to let go of Janssen following the original

X-Men trilogy's conclusion, so they cast her as Lenore "Lenny" Mills in their Taken series.

In 2008, she played the wife of Liam Neeson's Bryan Mills, whose daughter is taken captive.

Bad move, fools.

"I have a very particular set of skills.

Skills I have acquired over a very long career.

Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you."

In 2012, she returned in a larger role, this time as the victim of a revenge kidnapping.

Neeson, of course, saves her.

Too bad he couldn't get the job done in 2015's Taken 3, where it's her life that gets taken

at the start of the film.

One of these days, one of Janssen's characters will actually survive a trilogy.

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

In-between Taken installments, Janssen starred as the sinister grand witch Muriel in 2013's

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters, a re-imagining of the classic fairy tale.

The film wasn't exactly a critical favorite, but it did well enough at the box office to

warrant a sequel.

Whether or not Janssen will be involved hasn't been announced yet.

Even though her character died, don't count her out.

Hemlock Grove

In 2013, Janssen shifted away from movies and back into television in a big way, starring

in a leading role in the groundbreaking Netflix series Hemlock Grove, which was one of the

first digitally streamed shows to ever receive an Emmy nomination.

She played Olivia Godfrey, head of the sinister Godfrey Institute for Biomedical Technologies,

for all three seasons before the show ended in 2015.

Yuck.

How to Get Away with Murder

Before landing the lead in The Blacklist: Redemption, Janssen took another juicy role

in the hit series How to Get Away with Murder, playing attorney Eve Rothlow, a former friend

and lover of Viola Davis's lead character, Annalise Keating.

Still smarting from their breakup years ago, Eve finally got over Annalise in season three,

and walked away.

Whether or not she ever returns may depend on how long The Blacklist: Redemption stays

on the air.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Looper icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Why Susan From The Blacklist Looks So Familiar - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

"Love Island": SO rächt sich Chethrin bei ihrer Rückkehr - Duration: 3:28.

For more infomation >> "Love Island": SO rächt sich Chethrin bei ihrer Rückkehr - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Wie bitte?! So lange will Sylvie Meis ihre Hochzeit planen - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> Wie bitte?! So lange will Sylvie Meis ihre Hochzeit planen - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën DS4 1.6 THP 155 EGS SO CHIC - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Citroën DS4 1.6 THP 155 EGS SO CHIC - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

HEALTH]As Your Weight Creeps Up, So Does Your Risk of Heart Failure - Duration: 3:01.

As Your Weight Creeps Up, So Does Your Risk of Heart Failure

Weight gain in the belly, where fat accumulates around the organs, may produce hormones that can harm the heart and cause inflammation. iStock. com. Gaining even a little weight can increase your chances of developing heart failure, a new study finds.

Adding pounds can change the structure of your heart and its ability to pump blood. But losing weight can reverse this potentially deadly process, the researchers said.

People who gain weight, even as little as 5 percent, are more likely to have thickening of the left side of their heart, which is a well-established indicator of heart failure, said lead researcher Dr.

These people were also more likely to have decreases in their hearts pumping ability, Neeland said. He is an assistant professor of internal medicine at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, in Dallas.

People who lose weight actually improve their hearts by decreasing the thickness of the heart muscle, and that probably lowers their risk for heart failure, he added.

Weight gain in the belly, where fat accumulates around the organs, may produce hormones that can harm the heart and cause inflammation, Neeland said.

Weight gain also puts a strain on the heart, causing it to pump harder, which causes the heart muscle to thicken. Thick hearts cant compensate for the change and can ultimately fail, he said.

Preventing weight gain is an important way to protect heart health. The heart is very dynamic, its very plastic. So small changes over time make big differences, Neeland said.

At the start of the study, more than 1,200 men and women, average age 44, who didnt have heart disease -- or any other condition that put them at high risk for heart disease -- had MRI scans of their heart and several body fat measurements.

These were done again seven years later.

The investigators found that people who increased their weight by as little as 5 percent were more likely to have thickening and enlargement of the left ventricle (the left lower chamber of the heart), which is an indicator of future heart failure.

In addition, the study participants were more likely to have small decreases in their hearts pumping ability, Neeland said.

These changes in the hearts structure and function remained even after the researchers took into account other factors that can affect the heart, including high blood pressure, diabetes, smoking and alcohol use.

People who lost weight, however, were more likely to have a decrease in the thickness of their heart muscle, Neeland said.

The researchers also found that how much someone weighed at the start of the study didnt have an effect on changes in their heart. Neeland said that even people of normal weight can damage their heart if they gain weight over time.

Byron Lee, a professor of medicine and director of the electrophysiology laboratories and clinics at the University of California, San Francisco, said, Gaining weight is bad for you, period. Lee was not involved with the new study, but is familiar with the findings.

In this study, we find out another reason why gaining even a few pounds over time has negative effects on the heart, Lee said.

Patients need to realize that keeping fit is better than any medication a doctor can give them for their long-term health.. The report was published online July 19 in the Journal of the American Heart.

For more infomation >> HEALTH]As Your Weight Creeps Up, So Does Your Risk of Heart Failure - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

[NEWS]Etam debuted its sexy new lingerie line at Paris Fashion Week, so would YOU be... - Duration: 3:53.

Etam debuted its sexy new lingerie line at Paris Fashion Week, so would YOU be brave enough to wear the risque looks?

ETAM showcased some seriously risqué lingerie looks on the catwalk in Paris this week – but would you be brave enough to wear some of the seriously bold outfits?.

Taking place at the Etam Live Show, the French brand sent models down the runway with serious helpings of underboob and even skirts with missing panels – creating a "window" like effect over the groin area.

The show featured skirts with missing panels - creating a window effect. Others walked the catwalk in little more than nipple tassels.

But there were also more conventional undies on display, with sexy lace bralets and sheer numbers that could rival lingerie giant Victoria's Secret. But this isnt the first time that the high-street brand has stunned with its daring lingerie.

Last year, sheer bras, lacy undies and racy suspenders were out in full force for the Etam runway - with models wearing seriously head-turning outfits as they strutted their stuff in the French capital.

It seems Etam has come a long way since it first hit UK high streets back in 1952.

The last British branch shut in 2005, but UK customers can still purchase the goods online - with the show collection available from the Etam website for between 29 euros (£25. 39) and 45 euros (£39. 39).

Harry Styles rumoured girlfriend Camilla Rowe took the runway in a black lace set paired with a light open shirt.

One model posed in little more than lacey chain mail as a top.

Sheer, floaty materials were the order of the day for the French lingerie brand.

Some of the lingerie left very little to the imagination.

Nipple tassels also featured on the Etam runway this year.

Sheer black products were a staple of this years Etam show.

Peekaboob! The runway featured plenty of lacy, cut out numbers - and plenty of underboob.

Have Victorias Secret mesh their match? Some of the looks werent dissimilar to those paraded by the much-loved VS Angels.

Models strutted their stuff in sheer lace with swirls of embroidery.

Even the swimwear came with a healthy dose of underboob.

The blue swimwear paired with thigh-high sports socks was reminiscent of past VS Pink shows.

Would you wear the range? Barely there bodies were also a big feature.

Most of the looks left little to the imagination.

Sports-inspired looks with extra-cropped sweatshirts gave eyefuls of underboob at the show.

Thats a wrap! One model had a slightly more modest look thanks to a cross-over body wrap.

Feeling the chill? Some of the longer length dresses did little to add a layer to the lingerie.          .

The store celebrated its 100th anniversary last year, with the 2016 show marking the climax of its centennial, according to the brands chief executive officer Marie Schott. Will Etam be the next Victorias Secret?.

For all you need to know about the Victorias Secret annual show, click here. Last year model Jasmine Tookes wore the Bright Night Fantasy bra, studded with diamonds, which cost a whopping £2.

  Victorias Secret model​ Doutzen Kroes​ wear a sexy outfit for LOVE Advent.

For more infomation >> [NEWS]Etam debuted its sexy new lingerie line at Paris Fashion Week, so would YOU be... - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

WIESO hat er so VIELE NUKES? [HD+] - Duration: 20:34.

For more infomation >> WIESO hat er so VIELE NUKES? [HD+] - Duration: 20:34.

-------------------------------------------

So beautiful ❤ Best Video You Will Ever See | Best Videos on YouTube Ever - Duration: 1:18.

So beautiful ❤ Best Video You Will Ever See | Best Videos on YouTube Ever

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét