Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily want Sep 27 2017

four o'clock in the morning I wake up 4:30 4:45 I'm doing some sort of cardio

open these garage doors it's still dark outside I do this and then I'll have

breakfast and then I will go do all my strength and conditioning training at a

gym for about an hour and then I'll go to seg we are every probably about five

hours of sleep it's 4:45 a.m. it's still dark outside look at that lights just

went out and I'm getting ready to kill this AM cardio you can't even see me but

it's gonna be so good it's bad

you'd do anything you never want to do anything half-ass especially when it

comes to your training get in the intense execute on it and then get out

for a lot of guys out there and I was certainly one of those guys in my 20s I

thought I had all the answers didn't know shit by the way in my 30s I'm still

trying to find myself and a lot of guys are out there hopefully when you hit the

40's you're hitting a nice stride I'm gonna do it they need to do this job

right I need to stay focused on it I need to get the best offer that possibly

can we live down here in South Florida hurricane season

but it's time to go to the gym we got to get to the gym and there ain't no

stopping us like I'm gonna be the baddest motherfucker walking all right

empty gym the way we'd like it it's Sunday just finished my warmup this pain

ought to be fun I worked out twice before everyone wakes

up all right workout number two I'm out working all my competition all right

Saturday afternoon empty gym the way we like it

it's leg day which means it's gonna be sweaty painful and fun a

close-mindedness that amounts to an imprisonment so total that the person

who doesn't even know he's locked up

the most powerful tool that you have right now in your life in your body is

your mind

give me a new perspective give me a new way and I'm looking at my situation give

me a new way and looking at my circumstances get my mind ready for this

year

you can't please everybody but they're people who have the fear of rocking the

boat oh yes it's gonna be some struggles it's gonna be some challenges it's gonna

be some tests but even the struggles are an opportunity for me to show off the

victory if my mind can handle the change

the life is too short for that too short and unpredictable moseying through not

trying to disturb anything not trying to shake anything up not trying to make any

waves unless yoga I'm never going to be I can't get any younger I can't roll the

clock back

you are wasting time you Pasco and step open to the future

when you set goals when you have an intention on something that you want to

change about your life your brain helps you what it does is it opens up a

checklist and then your brain goes to work trying to remind you it was cold it

was winter in Boston and for the first time in three months I had beaten my

habit of hitting the snooze button

and it's really important to develop the skill before you are boxed and buried

decide that you're gonna box and bury your fears decide that you're going to

begin to live life on a new level seeking out new horizons that you're

gonna find more love and more joy and more ways to give I wanted to change my

life and I think most people that are miserable or that are that are really

like dying to be great and dying to have work we want to change we want to live a

better life we want to create more for our families we want to be happy the the

designer is there again it's about how do you go from knowledge to action

so the first thing in the story that's important is realizing that the answer

was in me and my mind was telling me pay attention

so when you begin to say what is it that I want to leave what contribution that I

want to begin to make what difference do I want to make in life what is it that I

want to do with the rest of the life that I have left what what chances I

need to take what risks do I need to begin to embrace what fears do I need to

step on what areas of my life of my dad right now what dream you can even live

your dreams or live your fears you have got to get to a point where you say I'm

sick and tired of living like this has got to be more let's see that's when

people go out and strike out on their dreams how you going to make it I don't

know but I will I'm gonna keep on kicking I'm gonna cut them off is

I'm never going to give up the beats a game this is RHIB this is real life

champ work on you get what you gotta keep you don't work hard you get naughty

you get nothing you gotta work head

you will on get what you gotta get you don't work hard

nothing you don't get enough not zero nothing zero nuts

keep whoops work on Luger what you gotta get

come on why I'm going to fight I'm going to work I'm going to press forward I'm

going to learn I'm going to do everything in my power every single day

I'm going to do everything in my power to become a Victor and not a victim of

let's go champ let's go champ pain is temporary it may

last for a minute or an hour or a day or even a year but eventually it will

subside and something else will take its place if I quit however it will last

forever you want to get better you want to self-improve stop looking for a

shortcut and go find your alarm clock and find your discipline and fling it

your guts and your passion and your drive and find it you will and then

and then you will find your freedom

if you're afraid of heights work on some rock climbing climbing if you're afraid

of the water the time to swim it's time to surf it's time to get out there if

you're afraid of pull-ups if if you're prey to pulp do polls if you're in

squats do squats if you're afraid of public speaking go speak in public if

you're afraid to start a business start a business

and eventually you will overcome that fear but the hard part is

take that first step you've got to take that first step

got to take that first step against the fear against the fear of the thing

if you die today what dreams what ideas what books what

leadership what voice what story will die with you

of the dreams the ideas the abilities the talents given to you by life but you

for whatever reason you never pursued those dreams you never use those talents

you never use those gifts you never use those abilities and there they are

standing around your bed looking at you but large angry eyes saying we came to

you only you could have given us life and now we must die with you forever and

the question is if you died today what dreams what ideas what books what

leadership what voice what story will die with you I said empty your mind

deforms shapeless like water now you put water into a cup it becomes the cup you

put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle you're putting the teapot it

becomes the teapot now water can flow or it can crash be water my friend

let's suppose that you were able every night to dream any dream you wanted to

dream and that you could for example have the power within one night to dream

seventy five years of time or any length of time you wanted to have and you would

naturally as you began on this adventure of Dreams you would fulfill all your

wishes you would have every kind of pleasure you can see and after several

nights of seventy five years of total pleasure each you would say where how I

was pretty good

let's have a dream which isn't under control

well something is going to happen to me that I don't know what its gonna be and

you would dig that and come out of that and say wow that was a close shave

wasn't it then you would get more and more adventurous and you would make

further and further out Gamble's as to what you would dream

and finally you would dream where you are now you would dream the dream of

living the life that you are actually living today that would be within the

infinite multiplicity of choices you would have we're here on chance and

we're

the nature of love is self-abandonment not clinging to oneself throwing

yourself out that keeps things moving that's the

nature of life so in this idea then everybody is

fundamentally the ultimate reality not God in a politically kingly sense but

God in the sense of being the self the deep down basic whatever there is and

you're all that only you're pretending you know

you would dream the dream of living the life that you are actually living today

people want to know how to stop the laziness they will know how to stop the

procrastination and you know they have some idea in their head you know some

kind of a vision what they want to do but they don't know where to start in

order to start it you know they don't know where to start and say they say hey

where do I start and and when's the best time to start

and I have a very simple as your friend here and now that's it you want to

improve you want to get better you want to get on a workout program or a clean

diet you want to start a business you want to write a book or make a movie or

build a house or a computer or put together some mobile application where

do you start

you start reading it and when do you start you start right now I had beaten

my habit of hitting the snooze button I couldn't believe it and I thought wait

a minute counting backward citizen dumbest thing I've ever heard in my

entire life well the next morning I used to get in

at work the next morning I used it again and a fourth the next morning I used it

again and it worked and then I started to notice something really interesting

there were moments all day long all day long just like that five-second moment

in bed where I knew knowledge what I should do and if I didn't move within 5

seconds my brain would step in and talk me out

of it every human being has a five-second window might even be shorter

for you you have about a five-second window in which you can move from idea

to action before your brain kicks into full gear and sabotages any change in

behavior because remember your brain is wired to stop you from doing things that

are uncomfortable or uncertain or scary it's your job to learn how to move from

those ideas that could change everything into acting on look for the job that you

would take if you didn't need a job

don't sleepwalk through life and don't don't say it's all gonna be great you

know I'll do this and I'll do that and you know I'm just marking time does it

to be over

you really want to be doing what you love doing and you can't necessarily

find it on your first job given all the opportunities that are there in in the

world to try and figure out the thing that actually makes you want to get up

in the morning the thing that you actually love I feel this thing that

should exist and you take that leap of faith that it may work I would still go

home from whatever that day job is and I would try to do it because I love it not

because I really want to make a certain amount of money figure out the thing

that makes you tick find that thing that young people feel like if they don't

know what they're born to do that there's somehow broken and I think that

it needs to be looked at differently which is that it means if you don't know

that thing it means that every door is there's the possibility and if you can

find that thing and deal with the pressure of maybe not making the amount

of money that you would like to yet we're not getting to the company you'd

like to get or not having success with your startup yet these are all things

that I think you can swallow if the thing you're doing speaks to you it's

that constant pursuit of the unobtainable which is kind of magic

really to approach something with a kind of

excitement that is shared in this weird way where you just know it makes you

happy it'll say I'm working on this thing but I don't know if Ian's gonna

like it feel sort of like this boring thing that I love you know and it's

amazing how often that boring thing that you love becomes a sensation I think the

key is to do that I would say don't stress yourself out your voice is as

important as anyone elses

so it's a lot easier to actually write a screenplay than you think it is might

not be good but most people talk about writing screenplays but don't actually

write them the people who write them you're already like in you know the top

10% because you actually have written it I have the same work like someone's

trying to take it all away from you you actually work like no one's spending 24

hours working 24 hours to take it all away from you when sometimes people

don't have the determination the will and the steadfastness the tenacity

they are they giving them the slightest struggle

really viewed myself as particularly talented view myself as you know

slightly above average in talent and where I excel is ridiculous sickening

work ethic you know while the other guys sleeping I'm working and a lot of other

guys eaten I'm working you know hard work pace I put in a hell of a woman

purple Paisley I'm sitting at the top I I poured it all on the line I show up I

perform and I get the results from that and discipline doing it - hey take it

but do it like you love it you know always testing yourself forcing yourself

to the limit do you have to have some ability

but then it's just how much will I really do think there's just a thing

people underestimate it doesn't sound sexy

it doesn't sound cool how much no one work ethic you know and just how badly

do you want

that's what I'm success in general all about sacrifice for my experience every

damn person who said I wouldn't be anything I'm crushing them every day

not only so the question is how much have you always

don't know who you are I don't know what you're going through I'm not here to

pretend that you know I understand what you're going through or how you feel in

your life I think the biggest disability that we have as human beings is unbelief

everything starts with a vision and a man without vision dies

hate the idea of potential being wasted in this world you know how it is if you

didn't go what you've gone through you wouldn't be who you are today

is it as I kept trying new things new doors kept opening because you don't

know what your future is you just don't

you'll never know what's gonna happen you never know what what the future

holds for you go for it try it because another thing I am no different than

anyone else out there I am NOT here to say I have a superpower and it was all

this it was just trying go home let's see

what happened

patience let's say don't complain when you're waiting in a line you ain't going

to growing patience until you put in a place to wait

there there are some times where you're going to wish that you could rewind and

and do things all over again there are times where you just wish you could

forget memories and you try to drown those memories in alcohol or different

pleasures and maybe get distracted by the goals and ambitions of your life and

try to put the past behind and move forward

you should wake up worried terrified every morning but don't be worried about

our competitors because they're never gonna send us any money anyway let's be

worried about our customers and stay heads down focused one of my jobs as the

leader of Amazon is to encourage people to be bold and people love to focus on

things that aren't yet working and that's good it's human nature that kind

of divine discontent can be very helpful but you really you know it's incredibly

hard to get people to take bold bets and you need to encourage that and if you're

gonna take bold bets they're gonna be experiments and if they're experiments

you don't know ahead of time though they're gonna work experiments are by

their very nature prone to failure but big success is a few big successes

compensate for dozens and dozens of things that didn't work

I've made billions of dollars of failures at amazon.com literally

billions of dollars of failures

because we know from our past experiences that big things start small

the biggest oak starts from an acorn and you've got a record to do anything new

you've got to be willing to let that acorn grow into a little sapling and

then finally into a small tree it made me one day it'll be a big business on

its own the Amazon started as a very small company it was me and a few other

people I was driving all the packages to the post office myself in my 1987 Chevy

Blazer you can't skip steps you have to put one foot in front of the other

things take time if there are no shortcuts and but but

you want to do those steps with you know passion and ferocity

it's easy to have ideas it's very hard to turn an idea into a successful

product there are a lot of steps in between it takes persistence

relentlessness

it's a stress primarily comes from not taking action over something that you

can have some control

do something you're very passionate about I wanted to project myself forward

to age 80 it's okay now I'm looking back on my life I want to have minimized the

number of regrets I have and you know what I knew that when I was 80 I was not

going to regret and having tried this I was not gonna regret having wanted you

know trying to participate in this thing called the Internet that I thought was

gonna be a really big deal I knew that if I failed

I wouldn't regret that

For more infomation >> WATCH THIS WHEN YOU WANT TO GIVE UP! - DON'T WASTE TIME - Best Motivational Video 2017 ⏰⏳ - Duration: 27:36.

-------------------------------------------

Morning Conversations with Jim Self and Roxane Burnett-How to Attract What You Want - Duration: 12:29.

Over the last couple weeks we've talked about havingness and allowing things to

come to you, and today let's continue that and talk about what gets in the way

of us drawing to us what we want and also a trick, a tool, a technique to

increase the possibility of it coming. Sure. So one of the things where we've

been talking about is this place where you get quiet and everything comes to

you. Now for the most part that's just an interesting concept because 'I'm so much

in motion, I, you don't understand, I have to.' And earlier we talked about the train

at 90 miles an hour and all we're really saying is: just turn right. And there's so

much motion in people's space that it's a real difficult challenge just to turn

right. So this place where everything comes to you,

it's a, I refer to it also as a place where the answer lies where the question

is asked. And what happens is if you get quiet and just simply ask the question

and allow, all of a sudden-- and everybody has this experience occasionally-- it's

like: Oh, I know what I can do. And there it is. But for the most part what people

do in motion is they say, "Oh I really would like to go to the movies on Friday

night," and then immediately move away from where the thought was thought. And

quite often people say, "Oh I would like a new car, I'd like to go on a vacation, oh

I really want to get a new house." And then years go by. On to the next thing.

And they say, "Oh I wanted that but it just really never came to me." Well, no. It,

it could have come to you but you moved. You weren't where you asked and the

answer lies. It's sitting right there for you. Right there, it's simply 'ask and

you shall receive' as they say. The question is asked, the answer comes to

where the question is asked. But we're in this motion. Yeah. So one of

the pieces is: how do you unravel yourself? And again I go back to

Mastering Alchemy-- this isn't about selling Mastering Alchemy but to go back

to, you, you get a set of tools and I watch people get excited. And then they

begin to practice the tools and they realize, the Rose for example, gives them

the ability to define themselves here and everything on the other side of this

point of delineation is Shakespeare's theater to entertain me or to disturb me

depending on how you wish to see it. But when you basically begin to realize: I'm

here and I don't have to be the effect of or engage with what's out in front of

me, you start to get into present time and the only place that things get

created. So when you can begin to recognize: I don't have to go there, I

don't have to be a part of it, I can stand in the middle of it and it passes

me by, the noise, then you're starting to be in a place where you can recognize: I

would like to have for myself. And you have the room to focus your attention on

that thing you want. When you're out there bumping around and going to, your

focus isn't on the single point of attraction. Right and we've talked about

in previous times but time is an application it's not a fixed concept. So

this sense of past and future, past and future. People are constantly in the past

in the future. Very little time is spent in allowing the answer to come to me in

present time. So, but when you can begin to back out of the television back, out

of the noise, start to recognize a huge advantage of this Shift where it is

disruptive. And so you have people focused in fear and in lack and in loss

and in worry, very much over here trying to maintain some level of status

quo. But for the most part nothing's really threatening you in real terms and

if you step over here and begin to ask yourself: "What is it that I'd like now

that things are not flowing in the same river of status quo?" Much more can come to me.

And there's a trick that we used to teach years ago and we haven't really

talked about it for a long time and it's something that we used to call the

mock-up. Mm-hmm. And it's it's a very fun easy tool that,

do you want to talk about it? No, go ahead. Okay so what you do is, is create a

bubble, a space out in front of you and you put the image of the thing you're

wanting to create, a new car, in this bubble and you're staying in the center

of your head in your higher mind behind your rows amused and neutral. Neutral is

really important here. And you make it really fun and you put this car in the

bubble and you really see all the details. You kind of roll around in it

and feel the upholstery and smell it and and just get it all over you in a really

fun, not pressured way. It's not, "Oh it has to come next week." It's, it's just a

playful "Here's the bubble, here's the thing I'm wanting to create." And once you

get it to a place where you're really smiling and enjoying rolling around in

this thing. Then you release it to the universe and not forget about it, but no,

okay, Monday I did that. Maybe on Wednesday you come back in your

meditation space and you bring that bubble down and go, "You know I don't want

red I want green instead." Snd so you roll around in it all again and recreate and

have fun and really get a-- put your emotions into it. Because the emotions is

the fuel that sends it off and then you just watch. And all the times I've done

this, a hundred percent of the time I let it go, I fine-tune it a few times and I

look around my life, and there's that green car. Everywhere I go is the green

car I'm mocking up which is a wonderful validation and then the key is to really

have fun with it with no needing, no needing. Yeah, yeah just allow it, allow it.

Make it a fun experience. Now where I watch people get frustrated

is they want and they believe but-- can they have it? And so it goes

all the way back to this having piece: can I have this? And so in a way, that

part is real valid and it works. There's another aspect of backing out of your

circumstances. It's like, okay here I am and I want this new car. The first thing

that comes up is the "buts". Yeah. But I don't have enough money, but I can't, it

but, all the buts. That's a really good find because you have the tools to clear the

"but" side of your space. Where in my space do I hold this belief that I can't

have a green car? Right. Using the Rose, using the grounding cord and your

meditation space just-- all the tools in Mastering Alchemy are designed to clear out

the buts and to basically open up the flow to allow. And right here though for

the person who's listening it's really, okay I would like this and at the same

time here's the flow of my life. Here's my 90 miles an hour, my train that says

no I can't because, I can't because. Well what if you could? What if you were the

last person on the planet? What if you were just simply naked all by yourself

and all the stores and everything was there for you. Or, it's like the

people who win the lottery. It's like, oh I'm gonna pay off my car, I'm gonna get

this, I'm gonna do this. Okay what are you going to do with the other 7 million dollars?

I don't know because I've never had circumstance that allows me to consider.

What many of us do is we accept our realities and then allow it and then

just continue to progress in it. Status quo. Your ability to change everything,

particularly right now, is really available. So it's a piece of not getting

caught up in: well this is my circumstance. Well what if you change the

circumstance? Well I can't. But what if you could? Well I can't. Well how would it

be possible? Well you don't understand. Count on it-- you'll come up with 50

reasons why you can't until finally it's like, well, what if you could? Yeah. What

would it be like to go on a cruise? So what would it be like if you could do X?

So the real key to all this is: what if I could have that, what if I did do this,

what would it be like? Here's here's another trick when I was, when I was

teaching years ago I taught it at creating abundance class. And one of the

pieces of homework I gave the students for that week is to go to a really,

really expensive restaurant. One, a restaurant that they would never

consider going because it's way too expensive and fancy and,

but to get dressed up and really own this space. Do some energy work to

prepare and you go to this restaurant and you just order dessert. You just

order a cup of coffee. You just-- just to be in the energy of that high

havingness you don't have to spend a lot of money. Right. And when you're in that

restaurant having coffee and a doughnut or whatever you absorb it you step into

it: I can have this. Own it. I'm gonna match this energy. Yeah, own it. Just

simply, you're not spending a lot of money and nobody's going to get upset

with you having dessert and a coffee, so you go in there and, literally get

dressed, go into a real high-end restaurant and sit there and spend four

dollars on a cup of coffee. You'd do that anyways at Starbucks. Go in and whatever it

takes, but then sit there and own it. Be there. Don't be in

a hurry. Get a second cup of coffee. You can simply say, "I'm just gonna have

coffee, I'm waiting for somebody else to come." 20, 30, 40, 50 minutes later you say,

"Well let me have the bill. I'm sorry I guess the other person is not coming." The

restaurant, the waiter, they don't have any, they don't care. So it's a matter of

doing something that pushes your limits that's completely safe, that's very

validating, walk out of the restaurant, just, "Good job, I had a success." Take a

Mercedes Benz for a test drive. Oh, great example. You just simply, you know, dress

decently, go there in certainty, in ownership, and say, "I'm interested in a

new Mercedes could you please tell me about it?" Sit there and talk to the

person about the Mercedes. Can I take a test drive? Go drive the Mercedes.

Sit there, own it, feel it, get all out and say, "Thank you very much I'll get back to

you, I'm gonna think about this." Begin to do things that increase your havingness

but increase your engagement with havingness. And that's the piece that all of a sudden is

like: I can have this, this feels pretty good, I like this, I like myself

today, I had fun today. Stay out of the 'no I can't, I don't deserve, oh my god, what

if? No-- third dimension. Here is the space where you begin to just give little

things to you. It doesn't cost you any money, you go have a good time, walk away.

Own it. Own it. These are the pieces-- this is a really big piece. Simply begin to

start giving to yourself in ways that are comfortable, that are fun. You begin

to interrupt your patterns of 'I can't', the freight train at 90 miles an hour.

Yes, you can. Mm-hmm. Yes, you can. Absolutely can. This is a new world

you're stepping into and these are the baby steps that allow the world to give

to you. So play them well. I think you'll like them. Mm-hmm. Good. Have a good day.

you

For more infomation >> Morning Conversations with Jim Self and Roxane Burnett-How to Attract What You Want - Duration: 12:29.

-------------------------------------------

Celebrity New : Charlotte Dawson: 'I want a ghost boyfriend!' - Duration: 2:18.

Charlotte Dawson: 'I want a ghost boyfriend!'

Charlotte Dawson has revealed the man who shes got her heart set on, comes in the form of a ghost.

Talking about her experience in the new spooky series, Celebrity Ghost Hunt Live, the 24-year-old admitted, "I needed to face a few fears. One of my biggest fears is that I'm scared of the dark, which is basically the whole thing! .

"Hopefully I'll find a ghost boyfriend.

She also went on to speak about how she believes she's felt her late dad, Les Dawson's spirit around her. "I definitely believe in ghosts. I've never seen one but I've felt my dad around me. .

I've been to a few psychics before and they've spoken a lot about my dad.

Opening up about the scariest moment of her life, Charlotte continued, "My mum and I had been out for the day and we came back to our old house.

It was my dad's house and it had a big electric gate but we'd lost the clicker for it. .

"We were just sat outside talking and then the next minute, the bloody gates opened! We were petrified but we came to the conclusion that it must be dad. Creepy!.

For more infomation >> Celebrity New : Charlotte Dawson: 'I want a ghost boyfriend!' - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

The Shocking Truth About Stonehenge They Do Not Want You to Know - Duration: 2:14.

The Shocking Truth About Stonehenge They Do Not Want You to Know

Located on England�s Salisbury Plain, 80 miles southwest of London, Stonehenge, the

prehistoric monument featuring the remains of a circle of huge standing stones, has long

fascinated archaeologists as well as the general public.

Today, the ancient site�whose true purpose remains a mystery�receives more than a million

visitors a year.

For decades the official Stonehenge guidebooks have been full of fascinating facts and figures

and theories surrounding the world�s greatest prehistoric monument.

What the glossy brochures don�t mention, however, is the systematic rebuilding of the

4,000 year old stone circle throughout the 20th Century.

This is one of the dark secrets of history archaeologists don�t talk about�and as

you can guess, the Disney-owned History channel doesn�t talk about it either.

And that�s the period of time they had the builders at Stonehenge recreate the most famous

ancient monument in Britain as they thought it ought to look.

This picture shows workers on the site in 1901 in a restoration which caused outrage

at the time but which is not referred to in official guidebooks.

Of course it would mean that Stonehenge, the crown jewel of Britain�s heritage industry,

is not all it seems.

I�m sure people would be surprised to know that much of what the ancient site�s millions

of visitors see, only dates back dates back less than 50 years.

I know�it�s hard to believe�but here

is the proof!

For more infomation >> The Shocking Truth About Stonehenge They Do Not Want You to Know - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

You want a career in Music but you're not on Musical.ly? - Jimmy Pemberton - Duration: 2:09.

Raise your hand if you know what Musical.ly is ... Okay interesting

and yet you guys aren't on it except for that gentleman right there all right

let's talk about why you're probably not on let me see if I can guess this raise

your hand if you've tried it if you've checked it out okay

and it's really young right now right did a lot of you not use it

because it's really young (Audience member: I tried it but was only 13yr olds there.) right yes that's so that is that was my prediction

for this whole thing I'm gonna blow your guy's mind there's a 13 year old that's

gonna beat you at your career because they're there now there's attention

gonna beat you at your career because they're there now there's attention

there now and they're building audiences now do you guys get what I'm going so

about two years ago I came to the club

yes yes yes that was the line why is that F*cker beating you right you're

here trying to build a music career little little dude is having kraft mac

and cheese made by mom and growing an audience that you guys would all kill to

have right so we all shy away from those things because we're like oh it's young

but what happens three years later four years five years later when you're all

on it now because it aged scaled and now your audience is there and now you're

playing catch-up like you all probably did on instagram like aw now I need to

do this as an artist to get my name out there right imagine if you had the first

singer-songwriter account on Instagram you probably did okay because when they

went to find their other singer songwriters and you were the only one

you might have got some fans that way it's happening on musically right now

and it's crazy and I just can't recollect they just made a deal with

Apple music so your industry is there think about that they just made that

partnership but yet you're here studying music education music business all this

stuff and you're not there because there's young kids.. ooof

For more infomation >> You want a career in Music but you're not on Musical.ly? - Jimmy Pemberton - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Neighbors don't want criminals put in local hotel - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Neighbors don't want criminals put in local hotel - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

[Nimki Mukhiya ][26th September 2017 ]Nimki Says To Abhi That I Want To Marry Someone Like You - Duration: 8:05.

[Nimki Mukhiya ][26th September 2017 ]Nimki Says To Abhi That I Want To Marry Someone Like You

Scene 1.

Nimki says to Mai how are you and Babbu? Grandma says who is she?

Nimki says I am Nimki from village and very famous, I got first prize in Babbu's function, Rekha says let us go. Grandma says dont even try to look at our Babbu.

Nimki says i need a favor, my brother got injured and I forgot to bring money, we are from one panchayat, we can help each other, you are Babbu's mother, Mai glares at her.

Nimkii says Babbu would have helped me, Babbu broke my cycle but paid me easily.

Sweety whispers to Mai that she is taking Babbu's name a lot, we should just end this. Mai asks Diamond to pay for Nimki. Mai and all leave.

Mauha and Ram are worried in home. Ram says my phone was not working, he is trying to call Nimki but Mono and Nimki comes there.

Mauha asks if he is fine? Nimki says he is fine, I couldnt take cycle because Mono was playing game while I was cycling.

Mauha says we were so worried, you dont care about anyone, why did you leave me here alone? I love my brother more than you.

Nimki says dont worry, give medicine to Mono on time.

Mauha says you forgot to take money.

Nimki says yes but Babbu's family was there and I took money from there.

Grandma is brought to house. Tettar asks what happened?

Mai says nothing, she is going to live long life. Grandma says you want me to die?

Babbu says she is fighting so she is right. Rekha says she eats chips thats why had gastric problem.

Rekha says people beg in hospitals too. Diamond that girl who danced and won cycle race.

Mai says those villagers are just beggars. Babbu look on.

Nimki says to family that Mai gave me money, she has big heart like Babbu.

Nimki asks Mauha to stop crying, she has to cry on her wedding too.

Mauha says hope you get married soon and leave us in peace, all laugh.

Nahar comes to village and tears all posters of Tettar.

Nahar says to villagers Tettar have candidate and you people dont have one woman to fight elections?

One man says all are scared to stand against Tettar, Dumri is going to win.

One villager says Nimki is famous. Nahar says she is good candidate, she saved transport minister so he can give statement in her favor.

Villagers say that Ram is a good man and will take care of village, they say we will give vote to Nimki. Nahar says I just have to make Nimki agree now.

Scene 2.

Nimki sees Babbu going in car. She says he is hero, she says I have to give money to him.

She runs to him and calls out for him. He stops. Dayya asks what do you want?

Nimki says I want to give money, he says dont waste my time.

Nimki says your mother gave me debt, I am returning it, your grandma is very nice. Babbu says I dont take back money, Nimkii says I dont keep debt too.

Dayya says she wont leave us, just take it. Babbu says take it, Dayya takes money.

Nimki thanks him. Babbu leaves. Nimki is smitten.

All are laughing that Nahar cant find any candidate against his candidate Dumri.

Mai says grandma is still eating chips. Mai asks Babbu to make grandma understand, he says I dont have time.

Dayya gives money to Mai and says Nimki returned it. Mai says these villagers have guts to give us money? she gave it and you took it?

Dayya says she forced to give it. She throws away money and leaves. Babbu says to Dayya that why did you give to Mai, he leaves.

Dublo sees Nimki's note fallen on floor and takes it, Rekha says its money afterall, he nods.

Nimki serves food to Abhi, he tries to put plate in sink but she says I will do it.

she says you are taking too much care, what do you want?

Nimki says its just.. I am a good girl. Abhi says just tell me. Nimki says I want to marry. Abhi says no problem, you can marry.

Nimki says I cant find a groom, all are poor, I cant find one with pension, I want government officer like you, he coughs.

Nimki says your family will get pension when you die, she holds his hand and says if someone like you comes in my life then my life will change, he looks at her.

Elena comes there and hugs Nimki.

Abhi says when did you change sides? Ram comes there and says we have to go to Patna.

Abhi says how can I leave Elena alone?

Ram says Nimki can take care of Elena. Abhi is skeptical.

She says I dont bring spicy food now and Elena is my friend now, he nods.

Nimki asks Abhi to think about her talk, he nods and goes to change.

For more infomation >> [Nimki Mukhiya ][26th September 2017 ]Nimki Says To Abhi That I Want To Marry Someone Like You - Duration: 8:05.

-------------------------------------------

You'll Want to See This Private Video My Mentor Made For Me! AKA King Human - Duration: 10:52.

Randy what's up, buddy anyway to continue our conversation?

It's easier if I just make a video and show you the back office of this

Rather than

Messaging back and forth plus. I know you want to see this and you don't have access to it yet, so this is the

Builder the backdoor builder for the commercial license

Now the cool thing is this gonna. It really is a copy and paste business in a box so it's gonna make you

Income every month recurring income so let me show you how that's how that's gonna happen

this is the

These are the funnels you get okay? Let me show you this. I'm not not articulating this too well

But you get a bunch of funnels that are already done for you

they're all programmed all you have to do is drive traffic to these funnels, and they make you money on autopilot, so

For instance all the email sequencing is done

Here's it goes to the special offer. Here's the diagram of the

the delivery pages upsell page the exit' pops

All this stuff is all programmed for you, and you own it no setup

I mean it's so clean and easy so let me show you

actual examples

So this is a long page sales funnel once you become a two-tier commercial license holder you own this

You'll own all of these funnels. They're all yours

Programmed for you

Making you money every month

So I mean I'm just so amazed at this so here. I can click on it and we can preview it

This is the actual funnel

that you'll get

The money to billion web pages

The most complete and easy to use digital marketing platform on the planet get more traffic

Capture and get more leads all this

Paradise all their presents with good results are the internet is not an easy task

And what do you think about all their things you they've got killer?

Professional sales videos, I mean you own this it's already done for you all you need to do is

your social proof

Killer stuff right this is why you want the commercial sales license, but let me show you here's a multiple choice funnel

Here's landing page funnels

Let me show you one here's a sales funnel you own a funnel of a funnel

So let's preview this

Sess funnels make average people millions of dollars every day, but

What in the world is a sales funnel if this is your first time hearing this word you might be scratching? This is a killer?

Funnel so this brings people in

to I

I don't have to explain this to you. You know. This is this is just oh look

There's an exit pop see all this stuff is done for you

All you have to do is pick one of these funnels and drive traffic. Here's like a

webinar registration

here's

Autoresponder learn how to capture emails in minutes all of this stuff is high in demand evergreen

Free ebook funnels here is a facebook video ad funnel

I wanted to show you this one. This one's interesting free

Content locker app. This is something you give away

for free so you could give this away on Facebook and

It's gonna do two things it's gonna build your list and it's gonna take people in your funnel

and it's all done for you all the programming of those email sequences all the

Broadcasts everything is already done for you. This is worth so much

It's such a time-saver so you give this away, and they can watch the demo video of how their free app works, but basically

all they need to do is plug in a

Some kind of information that they want to share and give away to people like a lead magnet

Like all the lead magnets I give people on the money pages in

the King human elite com they could just take one plug it in and

Then put an ad on Facebook or put a post on Facebook saying hey

I'm gonna give you the biggest traffic source of

2017 and

In order to get that all they have to do is like and share it once. They hit the share button

The app unlocks the content and gives it to them so it makes it viral

this is a viral share app and

People love this you give this away, so once you give this away to people and they start using it

they're gonna be taken through the funnel and they're gonna start getting emails and

it's golden so I

Know you I don't have to you know elaborate too much on this stuff because you already know about it

Okay, biz op and leaders invitation. I sent you these two funnels this is

This one could be better. I mean the the layout of this and the but it works I mean

You know here's this is for the biz op and you can send people directly to this page

But I suggest you built you build a bridge page in front of this. I don't need to tell you this stuff Randy

You know all of it, but holy crap

So good. Here's free training funnels, so ok. Let's say

You want to bring people into the biz op? This is what you do you just choose a page?

Come down here and pick it

Here's the sales funnel if you want that one the autoresponder fall a free ebook follow the 7 day free trial funnel

Biz op 1 so that's where I'm at right now biz op 1. I can just pick this and

Now this is my link, but look they even put a URL shortener in here they thought of everything

So now you can have a compressed

link and just copy it and drive people to that that link and

Boom goes the dynamite. You've got recurring money coming in on autopilot every

freaking month

I

Want to show you over here, too. They've got the academy training training training

Up here. Oh, I also wanted to show you their bonus

They also give you a free freaking car and you're gonna get that because you're gonna qualify for this. I know you

But here's what they're doing it's not a contest

everyone gets this if you qualify, so how do you qualify it only takes one half 100 active users at the

$29 level and then you go out and lease a car and send them an email saying hey, I got a car

They'll give you up to?

$500 a month for your lease payments if you get 200 active users. They give you $1,000 a month bonus

now let me show you the

Site builder site of this the

Funnel builder this is what people are going to be using every day

This is so you can see here all these different funnels

In all these different niches so for example. Here's a sales funnel

webinar affiliate membership site

opt-in funnel site two-step pop site

Here's like a membership funnel giveaway, so this is already all done for you

Just upload your logo

Make a few things. That's already got the video

Everything's done for you is so golden so again if you plugged in something from the money pages

Some ultra white label content here. They've got it set up for like $39 a month or yeah $39 a month

But you can program it whatever you want. It's so easy

All the payment platforms are ready. It's it's just

It's just so golden

Anyway, I?

don't want to sound too, pitchy or height the about it, but you and I both know this is such a

Moneymaker any time saver and it's so cheap. I mean that compared to

Clickfunnels, oh my god. It clickfunnels is what?

Click funnels doesn't have oh, and it has a an autoresponder built into it

I don't know if I said that before but it's already got an autoresponder

That you get for free

Anybody like if you go in here your leads instantly go into your autoresponder

You hit one button and it makes an email list for you

it's just

Dude, okay enough of my hyperbole and excitement on this. I don't like to sound too excited about things

But this gets me warm and runny. I'm telling you get in on it you're gonna

You're gonna start making money from day one

Especially with your Facebook skills plug in your facebook marketing to this dude

Golden goose. I'm telling you you

Okay, I'm done telling ya

All right, dude. I'll try and call you

I

have Brendan here Nick here Kevin here and

Simon and

Jimmy's not here, but

Plenty of guys distracting me, so I won't be able to call you

Probably tonight we're probably going to be we're working on a couple of projects

I won't be able to call you tonight, but probably tomorrow. I'll

I'll give you a call if you have any problems with this. Just let me know

I'll walk you through this, but they have plenty of help on site and

You know there. It is okay, brother. I'll talk to you later. Bye an arm

For more infomation >> You'll Want to See This Private Video My Mentor Made For Me! AKA King Human - Duration: 10:52.

-------------------------------------------

Law of Attraction ADVANCED TECHNIQUE to MANIFEST What You Want FASTER! (POWERFUL!) - Duration: 6:56.

For more infomation >> Law of Attraction ADVANCED TECHNIQUE to MANIFEST What You Want FASTER! (POWERFUL!) - Duration: 6:56.

-------------------------------------------

URGENT: The NFL's $1 Billion Secret That They Don't Want You to Know | Top Stories Today - Duration: 3:31.

As the NFL continues to allow (and even promote) the anti-American "kneelers" within their

organization, it turns out there's one secret that could spell disaster for the league.

According to one Twitter post, it appears that the NFL relies on over $1 billion in

subsidies from American taxpayers, an expense that most citizens would be surprised to hear

about.

In light of recent developments, Trump should take those funds away.

The NFL is, or at least used to be, one of the most profitable professional sports leagues

in the US, earning billions in profits and revenues every single year.

However, what most people don't seem to know is that these profit margins are made

possible by the billions in taxpayer dollars that are spent supporting the organization.

Between team spending, tax breaks, and stadium construction, the NFL is getting an extraordinarily

good deal off of the government's dime, something that has left experts aghast.

"I've been studying this for 15 years, and I still can not believe cities and states

are lined up begging to give money to these very profitable [teams]," said Professor

Rick Eckstein, an expert on stadium finance, according to CNN.

Among the largest contributors of financing to the NFL comes in the form of stadium construction.

Over the past 20 years, the American taxpayer has spent over $7 billion to help build or

renovate NFL stadiums.

Stuart Varney went on FOX & Friends to talk about this very topic.

"There's $1.1 billion in direct subsidies from taxpayers to the NFL…Taxpayer subsidies

go to the building of stadiums.

There have been 20 new NFL stadiums since 1997.

All of them have received a degree of taxpayer subsidies," he said.

However, with the league making a habit of encouraging disrespect to the anthem–started

off by Colin Kaepernick and now influencing 200 different NFL athletes to do the same,

many are feeling the league is biting the hand that is feeding them.

According to a recent Rasmussen poll, around one-third of Americans are less likely to

watch the NFL games in light of these anthem protests.

While that might not seem like a lot, the prospect of one-third of the potential viewership

disappearing in the blink of an eye is enough to give even a multi-billion dollar organization

pause.

The NFL relies on over $1 billion in subsidies from American taxpayers.

Enough!

Should these terminate IMMEDIATELY.

When coupled with the fact that the organization has been struggling to fill stadiums and that

they are experiencing historically low ratings, the league has never been in a weaker position.

If President Trump should choose to withdraw this $1.1 billion in subsidies in response

to these anti-American efforts, then 2017 could very well be the year that the NFL came

to an end.

Many Americans are fed up with the league's recent actions, and many more are frustrated

to hear that the government is spending its precious taxpayer dollars on supporting the

NFL.

"Please Stop My Tax Money from supporting the NFL – Send to FL-TX & P.R," tweeted

Jefferson Creel, just one fed up American.

Whether or not Trump chooses to pull the financial plug from the NFL is yet to be seen, but it

would be a move that many Americans would support.

Should we terminate all NFL subsidies IMMEDIATELY?

what do you think about this?

Please Share this news and Scroll down to comment below and don't forget to subscribe

top stories today.

For more infomation >> URGENT: The NFL's $1 Billion Secret That They Don't Want You to Know | Top Stories Today - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

I'm The man - Meme- Bendy The ink machine - (Subtitles on) (Read Disc If You want) - Duration: 0:31.

Humh..Hold up

No , ain't To flawess

And no, i ain't The best

And no I don't Say Sorry

And no I ain't perfect

But i'm The man

i'm The man

Shots fired

For more infomation >> I'm The man - Meme- Bendy The ink machine - (Subtitles on) (Read Disc If You want) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

The Most Satisfying Video in the World! Oddly Satisfying Video You Want to Never End - Duration: 10:04.

For more infomation >> The Most Satisfying Video in the World! Oddly Satisfying Video You Want to Never End - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

This Little Girl Is Missing And Police Want This Picture To Be Shared To Find Her - Duration: 2:02.

This Little Girl Is Missing and Police Want this Picture to be Shared to Find her

This 15-years-old girl is missing and she could be in real trouble.

Police want her picture to be shared massively to find her.

Please share as much as you can after reading the description.

Hillsborough County Sheriff office's police in Florida are looking for 15-years-old Elizabeth

Brown who went missing from Ruskin.

Deputies of the department say that the girl left a detected residence on 1st Avenue NW

but didn't return back.

Sheriff's office believes that the girl is still in the Ruskin area and wants people

to share her picture to find her.

Brown is a white female having blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair.

She weighs 115 pounds approximately and her height is 5'02".

The office requests anyone who has any information regarding her whereabouts to call immediately

the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office at 247-8200.

The family is not doing well with her absence and highly concerned for her well-being.

SHARE the post to help her parents and police find the girl who can be in any kind of danger

at the moment.

Let me conclude my request with this:

"We always thank God for all of you and continually mention you in our prayers.

We remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labour prompted

by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.

For we know, brothers and sisters loved by God, that he has chosen you, because our gospel

came to you not simply with words but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and deep

conviction.

You know how we lived among you for your sake.

You became imitators of us and of the Lord, for you welcomed the message in the midst

of severe suffering with the joy given by the Holy Spirit."

SHARE the picture and say AMEN.

For more infomation >> This Little Girl Is Missing And Police Want This Picture To Be Shared To Find Her - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Which Mercedes-Benz Do You Want to See with Andy Young? - Duration: 0:37.

Hi everybody

It's Andy Young from Mercedes-Benz Edmonton West

I just want to ask you guys a quick question

Which video, what video, what car do you want me to make?

So we have the C-Class over here

We have the GLC over here

We have S-Class Cabriolet over here

S-Class sedan over here

GLA over here

Tons of Mercedes, I think like 20 models

Let me know

Comment down below

Let me know what video you want me to make next week

Once again, it's Andy Young from Mercedes-Benz Edmonton West

You can always call us over here

(780) 484-9000

Thank you, bye bye

For more infomation >> Which Mercedes-Benz Do You Want to See with Andy Young? - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Which Mercedes-Benz SUV Do You Want to See with Douglas Baines? - Duration: 0:32.

Comment below please!

Hey guys, Douglas back here with Mercedes-Benz Edmonton West

Today I am going to let you guys choose between

three SUV's that we have.

First off I have the GLA 250

The next size up we have the GLC 300

This one in the cabin sight blue

and our final SUV today is the GLE 400

5 passenger, this one in the polar white

Comment below which SUV you'd like me to do a walkaround on.

Thanks again for tuning in

Douglas Baines, Mercedes-Benz Edmonton West

For more infomation >> Which Mercedes-Benz SUV Do You Want to See with Douglas Baines? - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

Quiero ser auditor (I want to be an auditor) - El musical - Duration: 2:30.

I want to be an auditor.

Children, children! Silence.

Now we're going to continue learning

about different professions.

Tomás,

would you introduce us to your mother?

My mother is called Julia

and she's an astronaut.

(cheering) Wow that's so cool!

Tomás…

Fine…that's a lie. She's an auditor.

An author!

A hair dryer!

Kids, kids,

let's listen to Tomás' mother.

Good morning children,

my name is Julia and I'm an auditor.

What's that? <i><b><u><font color=#00000000></font></u></b></i>

Well it's when…

when…

When a business wants an opinion

about its balance and situation.

It looks for an examining agent

who analyses sums with precision.

The auditor!

Checks the relevant results

examines them with accuracy.

Transparency is their science.

The auditor!

Not as popular as a superhero,

but the world keeps turning thanks to their dedication.

To give finances the confidence they requires

With their rating!

The auditor!

Checks the relevant results

examines them with accuracy.

Transparency is their science.

The auditor!

Checks the relevant results

examines them with accuracy.

Only the sums that count are those of

The auditor!

I want to be an auditor.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét