Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily land Sep 29 2017

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE video! Thank you very much!

Great to start today's adventure everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

Bucky's really gonna move

Buccaneer barnacles

Buccaneer what he wants barnacles

Creatures that stick to the bottom of pirate ships and tickle ha ha here

It is the zebra rose is a very rare flower with black and white stripes like a zebra

It's strong aroma great

Keep a lookout for gold doubloons

Whenever we solve a pirate problem together. They'll appear

Then we'll collect them and put them in our team treasure chest ahoy mateys. What brings you all the way to crimson Isle

It's a ship Bucky. He's got a bad case of Buccaneer barnacles

That's me hey can this puny pirates

High now little matey's follow this map closely zebra rose

Am I doing she won't want this boring old red roll

This way mateys the map says the zebra Rose is in rows bound

Just over this

These roads bushes have doors if we try to walk through those bushes

We'll get pooped the puppy needs that zebra rose

Jake and his crew will do all the work once they find the zebra rose. I'll swoop in and take it

Zebra bees are afraid of them because they roar like lions

That's it is. Let's roar like lions lies

Let's grab them and go help Bucky

We need that zebra broke Bucky's counting on us

Look we can see which rose hook and smear on it bends down when they hop on top of it

Now let's grab them and go help good ship Bucky

We hook - ha ha he's taking the rose to red Jessica

Cause I care about Jake and his ship. They're gonna say walk now

Sorry madam. I'm afraid with both a tad confused. Oh

Ahoy Jake Oh a red Jessica Captain Hook was good enough to find the rose Oh captain you

Kept the red Rahl's head hunch. He might need it soon

We found the super rose

Yoho we did it we got the Buccaneer barnacles off of Bucky, and we got four more gold doubloons. Yeah

One two three four five six seven

Oh

Hi mateys do you want to join my pirate crew

The golden Twilight treasure

Crackers I see seashells here. You go. Just stir. Let's find out

Yoho follow that glow uh

You guys go without me. I'm a Never Land Firefly. He's deed rightful

Wow

Where is that golden Twilight treasure or read our map white you say?

We found just what we need to find our way to a golden Twilight treasure

Land oh

Come along little Firefly darker around here. Will you help us rescue brightly?

Thanks remember to keep a lookout for gold doubloons whenever we can use it

Hurry as long as we see brightly's glow we know where to find him mr.. Smee

As Captain I command you to give me more light at once

Snapdragons, and we got three gold doubloons

Let's grab them and go boom there's brettly's glow

Hey

We seem to have stumbled onto the road these rolling hills move like waves in the never sea how are we gonna get across?

Balance like this come on put your arm faintly

Blast

I

Can't see a thing

This landfill sliders as dim as the murky teeth

How many and that's where we'll find the cave of the golden Twilight treasure?

Oh, it's fading fast, and if he stops blowing we won't know where to find him looks like this is an emergency

We've got a kitchen table now. Be careful captain. I'm a tad worried. We'll bump into big bugs

this big big bug Valley and all

Aye aye

Firefly fly

Yoho Firefly glow

It's working wait a glow we helped make Riley. Happy again, and we got five more gold doubloons

Let's grab them and go back to Pirate Island

While I treasure barnacles where's the treasure?

You might wanna hold back on this soon

Thanks for helping us rescue brightly mateys now, let's put up come on count with us 1

Thanks again for helping us rescue brightly he's really happy now, and he wants to me my neverland nightlight whoa

I think at last we've lost those buggy bugs me, but just in case roll foul

Watch that rock

Boiling barnacles, this is the hottest day ever

Gets any hotter it's hot on Pirate Island Beach and pirates plunge is the place to reach oh boy?

pirates plunge

What's pirates Boston you know how I hate to be hot

And I'm Fanning as fast as I can captain, but my arm is getting tired

Jake and his puny Pirates like you. I can't wait to get to pirates plunge and go water sliding

It's a good thing. We've got us cold water slipping sliding and splashing down

This is precisely why I want

Okay

We all follow a pirate's together

Please

me wrong Oh

Coconuts without Peters map never chest

There is

Taking a nap

How are we gonna get the mat back, but didn't make a crocodile sneeze with Scully's feather

We can use it to tickle the Crocs nose. Let's all blow the feather over the Crocs nose. It's a blues

Let's grab them and watch the crocodile sneeze

I'll make a crocodile sneeze

That's maybe we can make the clock it I don't burp out the map oh

Well fizzy pop

Anybody wants one follow me

We got four more gold doubloons, let's grab them and watch the crocodile

Hey everybody I got a funny joke for you, what do you get when you cross a crocodile with the chicken I?

Don't know cubby. What do you get when you cross?

The funniest heiped

Stop Captain Hook we all want the map to pirates plunge but trapping the croc in and that isn't the right thing to do

Come on count with us

Thanks for helping us on today's cool adventure

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 52 - Duration: 13:14.

-------------------------------------------

Wow Miracle Land Escape walkthrough Wowescape. - Duration: 9:33.

For more infomation >> Wow Miracle Land Escape walkthrough Wowescape. - Duration: 9:33.

-------------------------------------------

Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 103 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 17:26.

♥ Like + Comments + 2 share helps Kiara Alice Channel

What's captain plans camel doing here

I'll be needed in a skilled map reader to help me figure them out your desert matey captain

Flint

Crackers cubbies just the pirate for that job

I'm on the trail of treasure

Waiting toppling Rock Canyon and this third map shows away into maze cake and that's where the treasure is

The golden how about if we overlap collapse like this so that we create one continuous

trail

Drifting sands you did it just wait until I get me hooks on that golden goblet

I'll never be thirsty again

and

Hey looks the least of our worries a

Sandstorm trawl it in we've got to get out of the open. Oh dear captain those dark clouds

Don't look very good at all, and we lost the popinjays lost now we have

Hmm

quiet please Kamil

in toppling Rock Canyon

Even a wee sound can cause rocks to fall

Thanks, but crackers. I blocked our trail then we'll just have to go over the top. I've got an idea

Quick everybody get on this rock

We got over the rock

and

We could get oh

Direction to get us through the maze the enchanted golden goblet

Shifting sands you get it cubby. Oh you found the treasure

Check it out. There's writing and the legend says that it's always filled

How did you get through the maze let me dry you off

There's the proof. It's enchanted alright time to go

skully so long footprints

They've taken what I stole from them but

The footprints but goblet got out of the maze and got four more gold doubloons

Let's grab em and go

mateys

Yoho way to go matey's thanks for helping captain Flynn find the enchanted

Golden goblet ready cubby think you can find that Neverland seesaw again. Don't need to Jake may

I present our very own pirate

Beside us

We are free

Great to start today's adventure everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

Yoho the legendary treasure of the golden oldie pirate

Ahoy Captain Hook look what we found classic puny pirates Smee once again

Oh, I'm done mr. Smee

Look at me a once glorious

it would be refreshing to go to a place where there are no problems and no puny pirates I

Think I know just the spot. Well you can, but I'm afraid we've got company

I

Bet something stopping the water from getting here, but this is our favorite place to swim

Say matey's will you help us find out what happened to all the water?

That we can use it to fly but only in emergencies

Now we're sitting reef Jen singing in a pavement every day

absolutely Louise Newton answer now

Haha, host me. This is so much fun. I feel like a new pirate already

Why I think I'll name this place

Who into pirates plunge?

Me whenever will you learn?

What's gold for Captain Hook?

Is good for Captain Hook? How are we gonna get it back leave it to me

Is he Captain Hook you took all our water from pirates plunge past?

What are you pocket-sized? Oh?

Crackers, let's make a boat this log might work

way-hey

This makes a great canoe way to go you're paddling across the water

Because you took all the water from pirates plunge. We can't swim there anymore, so could you please tear down your wall?

Then we could get our water back

Rock'n'roll, Darcy lose to save pirates plunge

Pirates are out to ruin my Lagoon like you ruined pirates plunge sir. He can't catch us

That's what you think

pirates

Why won't you just go away and let me enjoy my logu

Sorry hook, but we're not going anywhere. I'm pedaling sir

You call this fast

Sorry captain maybe I can fix it

Way to go we use pixie dust to fight these yeah, we got three more. Gold doubloons

Let's grab them and go back to

Share me timbers pirates plunge

Thanks for helping us save pirates plunge mateys now

Let's put all our gold doubloons into our team treasure chest come on count with us

Yeah

One two three four five now we can go back there and swim any time we want

Palms me this never sea floatie is so comforting

Season up the see which

coconut

The fish aren't biting I think they're on vacation

We'll go on

There comes up one. It's the pirate princess

I need your help today the wicked sea witch is back

Please don't delay come to my castle great

Remember to keep a lookout for gold doubloons

Whenever we solve a pirate problem together. They'll appear

Then we'll collect them and put them in our follow that serpent - pirate princess

I can't wait to see the pirate princess again

Uh-huh well I have heard that the pirate princess has a purse filled with diamond diamonds. Oh

We're talking treasure

Remember the wicked sea witch who turned me into a statue of gold so I couldn't move

Is the sea witch trying to turn you into gold again?

I'm not sure. I'm not letting that perky little princess. Zap me with her rainbows

Turn her into a gold statue for

What do you think you look just like me yep

And by the time to see which realizes that I'm not ready as a rainbow if the sea witch shows up. We'll be right here

Now we wait

Won't have to wait long indeed sorry may I help you Oh

Greetings pirate princess it is so good to see you

Sorry hook, but you'd better leave aha your puny pirates. I knew it

Listen you don't want to be around here when the sea witch shows us dry eyes now

We can't hug this be around how are we ever going to get back in the castle that?

Puny pirate easy he gave me your royal. I could you be a dear and let me

Statue of gold forever I don't think so

You're not the pirate princess you're one of those meddling now, I will turn you into a statue of gold

a lot of research

Boy

It sure is dark in here

Crackers if only we had some light. Let's grab them and go stop the sea witch

There with the door locked now the see which can't get me Izzy, this is an emergency it's pixie dust away

You're so different. Oh what a wonderful switch now

You can call me misty misty the wonderful witch let's grab them and go

Thank You misty and thank you brave pirate Izzy

No skully changing him back is the right thing to do even for Captain Hook?

Come on count with us 1

2 3 4 but

What about old feather hat

All Smee what a horrible experience is the sea witch and she brought the sisters

Save me Smee

Well of a tale

I've done

Success

How right you are mr.. Smee, Oh sake what's taking so long?

Why are you whispering oh here I let me spell

How long were you down after that whale only want me treasure back

Record remembered in the end. I hope the berries tasted good. They were delicious

Something must be wrong with him sounds like me when I'm seasick. That's sick happy

Whales don't get will you help us find out why the whale has a tummy ache?

Ranks remember to keep a lookout for gold doubloons whenever we solve a pirate problem

I'll replace up over to the wheel is thick

You gotta calm them down, I know let's try singing a lullaby

Mr.. Whale is it okay if I give you a check-up to find out what's making your tummy hurt

Okay, then I need you to open your mouth

Those puny pirates are going inside the Beast to get my treasure

Sharky bones

Launch the dinghy

We shall then you watch the ship, I want me treasure chest back even if Smee and I have to go

Yeah, what does old feather hat well with us? I don't know what but I'm not gonna. Let him stop us from helping that whale

a treasure chest

No wonder the big fella has a tummy. Ache. I think we should get the treasure chest out of the whales tummy to help

We're in a boat Captain Hook let us get it for you to snare my treasure chest in a way

That's safe for the whale may. I borrow your neck please oh

Is that a good sign it sure is cubby the treasure chest was bothering his tummy, and now that we got it out

He's feeling better

Oh what we do

We gotta think of a way out Jake well um

Let's grab them and go

Y'all not going anywhere?

Until you hand over me treasure chest, but what can we do well this is an emergency?

And try not to swallow any more treasure chests especially if they belonged to Captain Hook

Come on count with us 1

2 3 I

Think he likes you captain, what will you name it?

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 103 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 17:26.

-------------------------------------------

Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 102 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 17:03.

♥ Like + Comments + 2 share helps Kiara Alice Channel

To start today's adventure everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

One more time three things to make it tick tock Tomatoes

from crocodile Creek

spicy hot lava beans for belch Mountain and a jumpin pumpkin

They'll appear then. We'll collect them and put them in our team treasure chest

Yoho, let's go

Is everybody ready I got my sword James?

How are the decorations?

Coming along I want the King to look extra special this year

No, let's see. I'm going to make fried green to talk to Marcos

Hard to love a be silly and not jump and lots of cooking to do so step

lively hey mother

Those Tomatoes

You guys pick the rest of the tomatoes while I distract him

Hayate sick doc check dis out for your reward

Good going we distracted tick-tock croc we got our Tomatoes

Mama's counting on me to bring home the tomatoes

Oh, it's not your fault captain, but we can still bring back lovin

Thank You captain oh

Those are lava beans growing at the head Tony, Smith. Let's take each and every one

Come on help us move it

There you go, it's on to the pirate pumpkin

Thank you

No, but we can still have a tasty jumpin pumpkin pie you do love it, so

Mmm. I can almost taste the shipwreck

No, I'll never get even a single bite of my but most boo King. What do you mean?

Well lots of you would care of all the captain's favorite things

Wow

Hooks looking for the same stuff we were I don't know if I could enjoy our meal well

all I can say is

From us come on count with us

One two three four we just got a message in a bottle that washed ashore. It's an

invitation to

Jake and his crew for providing the food for this delicious meal

Here's to you here awfully early

Expected once a year

Great to start today's adventure everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

One more time so who's ready to trick or treasure me I mean me

okay um

Peter Pan's trick or treasure map

Awesome it has all the places we're gonna visit tonight mermaid lagoon

Tiki tree forest

fun booby traps to trick anyone who tries to swipe the halloween treat-treasures I

Sure, don't want to get tricked by any tricky tricks

We'll be fine as they'll appear then we'll collect them and put them in our team treasure chest

Is everybody ready I got my sword, I got my?

The great pirate pyramid

Mr.. Smee, where did you get that treasure map? Oh they just?

Hand out treats fetchers. Oh, yes, and lots of me too lots

I'm taking all the treat-treasures. That's why you're taking all

Coconut my favorite mine -

How did you know it was me just remember the rules

Start by saying trick or treasure never take all the treat-treasures and always say

Shiver me bones we can't go in there to say

Hey, we saved Stormy's bowl of treat-treasures and we got two gold doubloons

Now cap we don't want to spring another Halloween booby-trap of course not so you

Distract oh you're never too old for trick or treasure in fact. I'm going to the Great

Pyramid next is that walking distance from here

And I betcha he's gonna trip another one of Peters tricks

Excuse me

Mr.. Tiki tree could you please help us get Jake down?

Shorting lab come on boy aren't you forgetting something man?

Taking a break from all this Halloween

hilarity

May I suggest sir it might be more fun if we try to get drown

Yes, you see. I won't steal all the treat-treasures from the bowl

I'll let Jake and his puny pirates get players first

mr. Smee

Sure is being nice

What might he be doing here, maybe you don't

I wouldn't do that if I were you

We got back our trick or treasure bags, and we got three gold let's grab em and go

Come on count with us

Yeah

One two three four five

Finally this ridiculous Halloween night is over. Oh

Mr.. Sweet hate that silly costume off

Great to start today's adventure everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

Yo

I was just reading from a favorite book about bugs to me. Matey hairy hairy hairy

Ho well hairy spider of course

You go Harry

oopsie

please

That bug looks like it's made of gold

Did you say?

treasure

Smee set sail for big bug Valley

We're off to find that bug mr. Smee. Oh look

We have company Wow we're looking for bugs not

Pests we're off to big, bug Valley

with me

Why they could help us find the caterpillar of

A big bug Valley is full of all kinds of but big bugs

They might be big and look scary cubby, but they're really nice

Then we'll collect them and put them in our team treasure chest is everybody ready. I got my sword

Water knows you shouldn't alter done that

Shiver me timbers if we want to find the golden caterpillar

Yoho way to go we got past the roly-poly bugs

Looks like we walked all the way to the middle of big bug Valley and that means now where am I?

Oh this big bug to me

Wow

Whoa I was lost until this big fellow family go ahead you lead us, right?

Then what mr.. Bones is trying to say is

If we follow this beast we might learn all kinds of fast reasure

The treasure Smee I can feel it

Actually, it's called a chrysalis

When a caterpillar is fully grown it makes a bunch of silk, which it uses to attach itself

Oh, there's a legend that says if you follow the golden caterpillar. It will lead you to treasure

So that's why you're here hook

Izzy we've gotta help caterpillars, this is an emergency that caterpillar turned into a butterfly Oh

Turning into a butterfly is the treasure of the caterpillar a treasure I want

speed

after that golden butterfly

Come on count with us

Yeah

One two three

And I made a new Butterfly friend shiver me timbers cubby. What's that on your arm?

With nothing, but a broken house cheer up sir, I've got something to chase away the blues

What's going on is he use your pitch to dust all day long now, let's buy everyone use pizza

That's just fine

Oh

My pixie dust is gone, and it's all my fault

she has to

Take a ride uzuki forest then climb the pixie peak you will have to work together

To find just what you seek Hey

Remember to keep a lookout for gold doubloons

Whenever we solve a pirate problem together. They'll appear

Then we'll collect them and put them in our team

We've been looking for treasure all day, and I haven't found a single Bobble doubloon a piece of gold

I don't think I can take a stab

We'll find the fountain of forever

Good, I hope we find it soon so I can get more pixie dust without it

We can't fly and you know how much we need it for emergencies. Oh Tiki trees

Greetings friends and how are my favorite pirates today?

Well mr.. Tiki. We're on our way to Fred

Thanks for the ride Tiki trees

Come on mateys we're getting closer to finding the fountains you sure I can hardly see anything I

Bet he'll try to take all of our pixie. Dust and if he does were sunk

Okay, mates. Here's the plan. We'll try to loose hook in the fog

And wings let's do it fan

The fog away

And we got three more gold doubloons

Take it to the place where pixie dust flows

You hurt the berries

Might I point out this fog is a bit too well

Foggy I am NOT going to let our little fog stand in me

dusty stuff

Pixie dust I want

Whenever I want it

Really messed up if I would have never dropped my pout to take the s none of this would have ever happened

I gotta fix this

Sharky bones

True these little pests. Oh a before. I lose me cool

We've got to get hook away from this place. We can't blast

Hair so getting the pixie dust can't ever get me away just once

And follow me

Lifehouse come, babe

We're miles away from that fountain we got three more gold doubloons, let's grab them and go

Now on I'm gonna be extra careful not to spill it it's ways to import

Come on count with us 1

2

3 4 how long do you think this flying dusty stuff laughs? Oh?

Let's see I'd say till right amount

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 102 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 17:03.

-------------------------------------------

XING: The Land Beyond PL #5 | Nowa lokacja nad jeziorem - Duration: 41:21.

For more infomation >> XING: The Land Beyond PL #5 | Nowa lokacja nad jeziorem - Duration: 41:21.

-------------------------------------------

Ben Phipps - Mrs Mr ft. Lizzy Land (dachaio Remix) - Duration: 4:44.

Let you go

When you gave up

Silly boy

Can't you see that I love you still and my

My hollow bones

Fall to the ground

I'm on the shore Standing still

Reaching out for you

All I ever wanted was this

Some say our hearts are full of wine

Drunk off the touch of a kiss

I saw the moon in your eyes

Mrs Mr Why you wanna fool me

I don't wanna play anymore

I want it to be Mrs Mr

What did we fall for And this is crazy I know that you're gone

But I've been told to find the right one Find the right one

I want it to be Mrs Mr I'm the one you wanted

I'm the one you wanted

I'm the one you wanted

I'm the one you wanted

I'm the one I'm the one

Two birds Sitting on a wire wishing they could

Fly a little higher but the sky won't let them It's too cold and rainy today

Two words We never talked about someday

I know we'll work it out Maybe if we put it off We wont have to try so hard

All I ever wanted was this

Some say our hearts are full of wine Drunk off the touch of a kiss

I saw the moon in your eyes

Mrs Mr Why you wanna fool me I don't wanna play anymore

I want it to be Mrs Mr What did we fall for

This is crazy I know that you're gone

But I've been told To find the right one Find the right one

I want it to be Mrs Mr I'm the one you wanted

I'm the one you wanted

I'm the one you wanted

I'm the one you wanted

I'm the one I'm the one

For more infomation >> Ben Phipps - Mrs Mr ft. Lizzy Land (dachaio Remix) - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Wild Animals Learning - Bird Sounds and Name For Children - Happy Land TV Learn English Kids - Duration: 5:51.

Wild Animals Learning | Bird Sounds and Name For Children - Hand Play TV Learn English Kids

For more infomation >> Wild Animals Learning - Bird Sounds and Name For Children - Happy Land TV Learn English Kids - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 101 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 18:16.

♥ Like + Comments + 2 share helps Kiara Alice Channel

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 101 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 18:16.

-------------------------------------------

Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 53 - Duration: 13:09.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE video! Thank you very much!

Cubby's fat problem

Thanks for getting here, so fast stormy you say you need help with a map. Yup. Let's check it out

Do you like to go find the cave of Neptune with us

Great city is right below us. It's time to go underwater

Come on let's get a closer look

And whatever made that big noise sounded big -

I'm gonna call you

Mama again, she doesn't sound happy. There's nothing like fresh crackers after an undersea adventure

Yeah, but it sure would have been fun to bring slink back with us, maybe but thanks to little to be away from his mom

Maybe you'll come to us if we play fetch come on slink

I

Must have it it will be perfect for me latest venture

Captain hooks you got it Jake slink to play fetch all day if we let them

Apologize their little slimy guy

But the captain says you have to stay locked in here till he gets to his new, zoo

Signal them and let him know we need help, but how?

This is no time to fetch slink

Sorry guys, but I don't see cubby or slink anywhere. Where could they have gone

Hey somebody's playing your song

Way-hey our signal worked and got two more gold doubloons. Let's grab them and go talk to stormy

Hooks trying to put slink in assume that little sea beast is going to be the star of my new zoo

Oh, I do hate to rain on your wonderful day sir, but

Sir a teensy-weensy scale away is trying to steal away the star attraction of my zoo

Well rest assured

Clear on that

We

The People

Oh

Boy mateys do you want to join my pirate crew

Elephant surprised

What happens when you play volleyball on guys repeat

It's a wooden elephant this gift the fairies Marina the mermaid or Peter Pan

Well whoever sent it wouldn't want us to lose it. It's white too awesome. We jump out in your surprise

No, no no

After they leave we leap out and load the wooden elephant with all this

They're now the ovens safe with all our other treasures

Cheese and crackers this wonderful treasure mr. Smee

Quickly load up the elephants you know captain sir

It's not really nice to take things from this I see

Quickly Smee inside the wooden elephant

Campers elephants rolling away

Great remember to keep a lookout for gold doubloons

Whenever we solve a pirate problem together. They'll appear

Then we'll collect them and put them on our team elephants head straight for buccaneers revenge

When the elephant bumps in log here all the way from the boulders we better go quick

Hmm your focus in my face sorry captain, but I think that's youthful pine

We'll never get it out of there, but we've got to we can't lose it

We don't even know who this gift is from yet. You're right cubby awesome

elephants called fly

Your elephant and we got three more gold

Please stop fussing about I

Mean surprise

Captain Hook you've been in there the whole time and now

I'm going to keep all of this treasure and the elephant - not if I can help it

Where is it that fee only pirate go?

Sorry captain take it back. I don't care. I'm not going to move until I get what I want

But some pirates just never listen

Now that we've returned everything to our treasure room, let's put all our gold doubloons into our team treasure chest

Come on count with us

1

2 moons

Way to go matey's thanks for helping us get back a wooden crocodile

And when he stopped playing them look stopped remember what Peter said these bongos will help you keep the beat

But silly pirates won't everyday tease. Will you help us get our bongos back?

Right remember to keep a lookout for gold doubloons whenever we solve a pirate problem together

Today

The monkey's boppity-bopping again

Where are we Oh?

Hop on your other leg and go over these three leads

I'll go ask him for the bongos. You wait here hold on Jake this is skullenbones rock. There's a trick to getting

Across all the wrong stepping stones

So remember Jake to go up the stone safely you have to do the skullenbones stomp

But we don't have them

But you really should never take someone else's things

Maybe we can share the bongos how would you like to come back with us to belong to my crew?

We're sharing them with our new friend

Hey, mr. Monkey how about playing the skullenbones stomp for Kate you got it Jake come on cubby help me

Oh

I'm sure we'll meet again

Yay-hey we saved the monkey and we got cheap hang on captain

I'll be right up right after I do the skullenbones stomp

Come on count with us

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 53 - Duration: 13:09.

-------------------------------------------

Intel exec breaks down how to land a good tech job - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> Intel exec breaks down how to land a good tech job - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Board of Land and Natural Resources approves TMT permit in 5-2 vote - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Board of Land and Natural Resources approves TMT permit in 5-2 vote - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Musk wants to land on Mars in 2022 - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Musk wants to land on Mars in 2022 - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 54 - Duration: 12:46.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE video! Thank you very much!

Great to start today's adventure everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

I feel Marvin my boots mr.. Smith me royally hook if you please

How about the extendo grandpa

Know what's carefully as I grabbed that branch and pull us out of the bog?

How'd that get in there?

Hey, check it out

It's a map to the golden treasure of the palms the treasures hidden great keep a lookout for gold doubloons

Whenever we solve a pirate problem together. They'll appear

Then we'll collect them and put them in our team treasure chest

I mean you hook shall always be the hook I need for the job at hand so to speak

Exactly hope by frying pan

Allow me lava allow me boo kitty hawk

Stop

No daddy look

There's everyone okay

But we can forget about crossing this blasted bridge

It's okay captain. Huh? We made it across grandest Canyon and we got two gold doubloons

Let's grab them and go get me what cookie Hawks

What kind of look is that we'll call her that confounded contraption in the jungle?

I

Hope Captain Hook catches his and they'll lift us up to the top. Let's use this log like a boat

You know if you'd like some help catching that hookity-hook

Don't you popinjays I've had quite enough of your meddling for one day

That's a lot of palm trees

That's the thousand palm forest

The golden treasure of the Palms is supposed to be hidden on top wind was blowing the palm leaves might lift up

And then we could find treasure too bad. We don't have a whirly hook like Captain Hook when it's been martyred by me oh no

We'd be happy to help you catch your hookity-hook and once we do do you think we could borrow it?

I know how pixie dust away

May we use it now captain all right very well, then must be the golden treasure of the pole

We found the golden treasure of the palms and we got four gold doubloons no wait Captain Hook

Oh, let me Hulk come on count with us

One two three four someone made us fruit smoothie oh

Hi mateys do you want to join my pirate crew

The golden egg I

Haven't seen no cubby the egg is a made of gold its shell is colored gold Oh

What's going on? There's a baby something inside the a worried about their egg? You're right cubby

We ought to find out who this egg belongs to why don't we go to never-ever Peak Mountain?

And that's the never bird never we solve a pirate problem together. They'll appear

Then we'll collect them and put them in our team treasure chest

Is everybody ready?

got my sword I

Can't believe me salty eyes. It looks as though Jake and his puny Pirates. Have a golden egg a

Building well mr. Smee. I'm afraid I do say

after the golden egg the sails

Neverland

Well do you think you could help us find out who it belongs to

Black curse she says she'll help us and I'll help

Shiver me timbers we've got to save the golden egg

Yeah, we need to said that we can ride her nest down the mountain like a sled skully

Why don't you in the never bird fly ahead and keep an eye on the egg? Hi Jake?

Hang me down from here hold blooms. Let's grab them and go save the egg

Crackers

Oh

Coconuts of an idea what if we hop across those giant sea sponges like a frog?

That's a hopping good idea cubby. Come on mates. That's Turtle Bay, and we got four more gold doubloons

Let's grab em and go

we better go fast cuz captain hugs right behind us I

Think I might need more practice on my hopping ship

And out whose egg

This is before Captain Hook finds us and guess what I?

Found you now give me that egg?

never

onward mr. Smee gooo the Jolly Roger

This time we ride across the bay on this

Come on we gotta save the never bird

And the golden egg before the cave sinks what if the birdcage could fly?

Do you know what connect your welcome matey?

Yoho way to go we saved the never bird and the golden egg

Crackers sorry she blows Wow it's a Never Land hummingbird

Really

Rockers their egg rolled out of the nest this morning, and they've been looking for it

Gangway now that the baby hummingbird is back. Where she belongs let's put come on count with us

Yeah, seven gold doubloons

Whoa patty could be my treasure. Oh it can't I didn't touch that if I were you

The footballs all teed up and ready to kick

Nice kick off easy, let's huddle up

The bad is right. They do make a great team

That must be why they always you make a lot of sense captain Kyle Beck its powers will turn

Even you bumblers into a real treasure finding team

I'm lost

Oh hi Captain Hook a ball game. Don't worry. Is he the game isn't over yet

Matey's will you join our team and help us get our football back from hook

We know we've got to stay ahead of Jake and his puny pirate

I

Now toss me that's really P here, she comes captain. I'll get it boost me boys

Caught up with us, we like

Ah

Coconuts, it's up and down chasm how did a giant acorns?

Come on. Help us throw the acorns on top

Everybody throw with us

Behind us into Coconut Grove with your loud

How can we follow hook without getting pumped by coconuts we can each touch the coconuts as they fall

Everybody arms hook must have dropped it. We got it back and we got three more gold doubloons

let's robbing and go I

Can't go that way let's turn around and Oh, Oh can't go that way either

The jig is up Jake. I won't really think we're ready Jake sure cubby the whole time

we're working together as a team and along the way we practice throwing catching and

Well two can play that game hot walk mule scurvy swabs

What's your plan captain of a plan is doll ready?

rayji

Great chick is we did it you may have got past my bumbling team Jake, but you

What can we do you for captain

We work together as a team using all our pirate hate time for it get away

Come on count with us, yeah

Thanks for helping us get our football back matey oh

No, I'll never get Jake's magical throwy-kicky thing

Look captain it may. Not know loves me though. I beg of you

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 54 - Duration: 12:46.

-------------------------------------------

WOWEscape WOW - Miracle Land Escape Walkthrough 2017 - Duration: 7:11.

WOWEscape WOW - Miracle Land Escape

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét