Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 8, 2017

Youtube daily land Aug 25 2017

amy: oooooooooooooooo yeah

amy: oh my dad

amy: yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss

amy: no

amy: yeno

amy: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss

For more infomation >> roblox ep 4 amy and kendall's land - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Videos Clips 2017 Try Stop To Laugh Must-Watching Fun Land - Duration: 6:59.

Subscribe This Channal Please

For more infomation >> Funny Videos Clips 2017 Try Stop To Laugh Must-Watching Fun Land - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

LA LA LAND College Parody - "The Class of 2K21" - Duration: 3:40.

- I'm gonna miss you so, so much, Benjy-roo!

- Don't forget, I want you to Skype grandma on Saturdays

and your sister on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

- [Mom] Did you pack enough toilet paper?

- [Girl] Mom!

(music starts)

(vocalizing)

♫ I think about that day

♫ Last night as a senior

♫ Then they sent us on our way

♫ Class of 2K17

♫ We were so close and it was true

♫ But I knew what I had to do

♫ Bruin Preview

♫ Early in the year

♫ Got letters telling me

♫ To get my education here

♫ The brochure was full of colors

♫ And some really candid shots

♫ Of people laughing in the quad

♫ I knew it was the spot

♫ Was I certain?

♫ More or less

♫ I turned my eyes up to the west

♫ I took a trip to Oregon for a

♫ Friday at Fox

♫ And with a breath of Pacific air

♫ A future I envisioned there

♫ That would be the day

♫ That I had found my new home

♫ High school's done

♫ It was super duper tight

♫ But my future here at Fox looks bright

♫ When you're Oregon bound

♫ There's flannels all around

♫ I'm really glad I found the class of 2K21

♫ I had a friend back home

♫ She said she went to college

♫ At a place where she was known

♫ Kept in touch with some of her friends

♫ That were on her freshman floor

♫ It made me want to find out more

♫ So I took a campus tour

♫ And when I didn't know the time

♫ The bells of the clock tower chimed

♫ So then I knew what time it was

♫ How convenient

♫ They asked how it was coming along

♫ I said it's on like Donkey Kong

♫ Next thing I knew

♫ I found myself at Welcome Weekend

♫ High school's done

♫ It was super duper tight

♫ But my future here at Fox looks bright

♫ When you're Oregon bound

♫ There's flannels all around

♫ I'm really glad I found the class of 2K21

(jazz trumpet solo)

(clock tower chimes)

♫ The class of 2K21

For more infomation >> LA LA LAND College Parody - "The Class of 2K21" - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Sturm- und Borkenkäferholz: Holzpreise auf Talfahrt? | Unser Land | BR Fernsehen - Duration: 5:29.

For more infomation >> Sturm- und Borkenkäferholz: Holzpreise auf Talfahrt? | Unser Land | BR Fernsehen - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Damenfeuerwehr Irchenrieth: Frauen im Einsatz | Unser Land | BR Fernsehen - Duration: 5:23.

For more infomation >> Damenfeuerwehr Irchenrieth: Frauen im Einsatz | Unser Land | BR Fernsehen - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

Land of the Free - Duration: 42:19.

For more infomation >> Land of the Free - Duration: 42:19.

-------------------------------------------

SMBX 1.4.4 Super Neo Land Demo: #1 OK LEROY JANKETS! - Duration: 10:01.

this is only a demo of super neo land.

I still hope you guys enjoy.

btw, this is my first time using bandicam

link will be in the description.

Alright! time to start the REAL game.

I've played this before. It may be short, by still fun.

I'm 100% sure it's going for a 3D world/land feel of the game.

Winged gombas replaced with raccoon tailed goombas. I like it.

You can climb trees.

...

I don't know what to say about that.

It's just so, detailed.

it's such a great idea!

I'm working on my own smbx episode right now.

if you want me to play more, like and subscribe! :D

If you guys want, I'll even play SMBX2.0

If you guys want, I'll even play SMBX 2.0

The reason I'm not playing that is I prefer this version better.

Don't judge me.

You can use the leaf to cheese wall jumping.

As shown here.

As I wall jump, I glide and allows me to wall jump on one wall.

It will be very helpful if I fall down a hole with just one wall.

sorry about how slow it is.

well, here's the first green star.

there's one in each level.

I love the new checkpoint texture.

1-1 is now complete!

dang it, I missed a coin. :(

when you see hammer bros, you know it's going to be bad.

I'm really bad with the melee usage till now

fire flower. neat.

and...

bomb ombs skydiving?

they sorta look...

soulless.

well they are bombs so, I'll let it slide.

OH NO! D:

HAMM-

Wait...

Where'd it go? '-'

oh well, who cares.

...

Well Crap.

At Least they're not that hard.

Hold on I gotta do something.

OK! :D

Crap, I needed that. :'(

oh well.

some thing here?

no?

ok then.

:'(

1-2 done. :D

dat frame drop doh

Mario hates the wall, so he kicks it.

I don't know why he hates the wall.

he just does.

charging chucks suck.

hey that rhymes. :D

oops.

sorry mr.koopa.

I HATE THIS BLOCK! >:(

EH!

take that block.

nope.

Bye charging cucks! :D

My FPS is droping bad.

Giant lady-bug: STOP STANDING ON ME!! >:(

Did you here something?

Giant lady-bug: LEROY JANKETS!! :D

What the?

OH BOY! :D

WHO'S THE CHARGING CHUCK NOW SUCKERS! >:D

oooo shiney. :D

Don't you hate it when your video ends mid

For more infomation >> SMBX 1.4.4 Super Neo Land Demo: #1 OK LEROY JANKETS! - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Montana State Bobcats women's golf land Washington recruit - Duration: 0:20.

For more infomation >> Montana State Bobcats women's golf land Washington recruit - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

FUNNY ANIMAL VIDEOS|ANIMAL VIDEOS FOR KIDS|FUNNY ANIMAL VIDEOS DOWNLOAD|land of fun - Duration: 3:43.

WELCOME TO MY CHANNEL

WATCH TILL END

DON,T JUDGE QUICKLY

IF YOU LIKE THIS VIDEO PLEASE SHARE WITH FRIENDS

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL

THANKS FOR WATCHING

For more infomation >> FUNNY ANIMAL VIDEOS|ANIMAL VIDEOS FOR KIDS|FUNNY ANIMAL VIDEOS DOWNLOAD|land of fun - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Jake and the Never Land Pirates Who's a Pretty Bird - Josh Riley - Duration: 14:01.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE video! Thank you very much!

What's all that it's coming from Neverland?

Sounds can you describe them?

You haven't heard him are you still playing with that mirror princess winger gave you um?

You to be a good lookout pretty birds make the best lookouts. Come on. Mateys let's find out

What's making all those kabooms and let's keep to Neverland

Taking a long while Mr.. Smith, but my masterpiece will sites here skull rock engineer made lagoon

Don't forget Belch Mountain

Meet around here. We've gotta be careful, but we might get stuck in it scully

Oh, yeah, looking good

It's crackers my new do is done for scully

Sorry mateys. I guess I wasn't keeping my eye out for seaweed grab Em and go

Find out what's making those big booms and this time let's look alive scully. I'll do my best

Scully fly out ahead and scout the safest way through this jungle aye

Aye

Aye, jake oh

No

Who's the pretty bird? Who's a pretty?

Bird scully look out. Yeah, I got an idea

Step lively men aye captain, Hook can there be treasure yonder?

Let's grab them and go go go

No, no, no there should be two eyes my three all the butterflies are gone

Butterfly bluff is a mess. Oh

Tony fire ups you're just in time to Witness

We are afraid not puny pirates. Yeah, wait captain

Can I do captain you're way up there? And I'm stuck me down here

We can't let Captain hook fall even if he is a sneaky bluff reckon snook and give up that mirror

give it up to Save old feather hat

Okay, okay. Oh. Oh, thank you sake bones

Listen to anyone Worried about me oh

Thank you for reminding me smee

Puny pirates and puny parrot the thanks to you me monuments being delayed

But I'm still going to build it oh

Jade Butterfly Mateys can't wait

Now that you've got your home back. Could you give hook and his crew a ride to the Jolly Roger?

Who needs an old mirror?

Matey's thanks for helping us find out. What was making all that noise on never land today. Well done crew

Come on scully you're a lot more than just a pretty bird. You're a pretty amazing hero

You saved everybody

Well, I could have saved us a whole lot of trouble

Go up and down

If it's been a while ship shipping a full that waves can't be you

so slow down

mystery of the missing Treasure

tracks and footprints may be

So he could have made these footprints looks like we got us a suspect

Captain Hook Mateys, We've Gotta find out

Captain did you swipe our team treasure chest?

Me. Oh would never well just to make sure you weren't on pirate island may wick know

I'll feel just not cinderelly tryin on the glass slipper

Hmm. It doesn't look like anyone's boots

You guys too blue. That's a relief

Hey, we better go back to pirate Island and see if there are any more sneakier than captain Hook will that be hard

to believe

Where did you look for a bigger snook? That's the mystery?

Over here mates. We did miss something looks like the bend it made a getaway down the River. Yoho let's go

ah

Coconuts, we lost the trail

Hold on. I found a bottle and look

flower oh

It's just as I feared Red Jessica's knows way too much about these smelly flowers

And it looks familiar, but I'm not sure what kind of bird has feathers like that cracked crackers

I know mine. Oh never birds feathers - the feather we found at the scene of the crime

Nope the never bird is not the Buccaneer bandit oh

Thanks for your help furred mateys now. I'm pretty sure I know who swiped our team treasure chest oh

Let's review the things you the feather belongs to Fastclaw

Glue the lungs to the very Sneaky and very French Lady Pirate Beatrice Love Beach

throw your pressure chairs

Sneaky le Beak I knew it was her the whole time

But Canton, you didn't know a thing until you heard the sea pups. Lobby uh

Ok Captain, hook. We need all the help

We can get cuz it's gonna be hard to catch the beak. She's stinking like you this trap is gonna work

oh

bonjour

Okay, please we have found even but what have I done to deserve this

You have our team treasure chest

Which means you're the fuckin Ear Blinky, Er? Oh?

No, I am sneaky yet

Izzy it's time for a pixie dust shakedown 12 gold doubloons. Let's grab her and go back to Pirate Island

This is all your fault Blippi now. Let's put all our gold doubloons into

one two three four five six seven

Start today's adventure. Everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

yoho

The pirate Magicians lair just where my map said it would be let's go. Oh

He is not that place those creepy moon those treasures shall be mine

Sir you be one villainous villain says hey, I think your sake

You may scare for your bath? It's full of old magical stuff lookee. What I found

some kind of old pirate magician

Yay-hey, I found a Magic wand this way

Hey, hey, this beard is itchy

That's better

Check it out mateys an old ring you see where you are

Wow, when you put the ring on you turn invisible can I give it a try?

She didn't even put on the ring. What do you mean Jake both you and Cubby are invisible?

I touched izzy on the shoulder, and she turned invisible -

Oh, it's my Tom - lets get that ring

We lost old feather hat for now

Let's head back to Pirate Island and stole this ring in our top secret treasure room

Yoho mateys - Bucky, Mr.. Smee, where you be while sharky

I'm right here, but we can't see you

Mateys the ring went flying over this way come on. I bent down to buckle my sandal, but I can't see it. Ooh

This is intriguing can't see me hand in feminize. I can I leave that ring back

monkey three gold doubloons, let's grab

Hooks right behind us whenever in never land has it gone

Since we're all touching bucky. We're all invisible

yoho

Returning bucky invisible but cotton I think I'll see the invisible ship I see the ship's wake in the water

It's what?

wave

Align lads the only pirates will return eventually and when they do

We shall take my Magic ring back

We can fly up to lookout pete and get inside that way, but hope you'll see us, not if we're all

invisible

I

Heard them I had their blaster tickles

But I don't see them anywhere sir all I know cotton. It's the Popinjays ship

Back aboard the Jolly Roger you louts

follow that ship

Matey's thanks for helping keep the invisibility ring out of captain hooks hooks now. Let's put all our gold doubloons

come on count with us 1

the pirate Magicians Workshop watch me make this banana disappear in Seven buttons

Looky there. I'll see the

Name you'll see weasels. We'll catch up to those invisible puny pirates

For more infomation >> Jake and the Never Land Pirates Who's a Pretty Bird - Josh Riley - Duration: 14:01.

-------------------------------------------

Ökopunkte für Ausgleichsflächen: Der Punktehandel verhindert nicht den Flächenfraß | Unser Land | BR - Duration: 5:29.

For more infomation >> Ökopunkte für Ausgleichsflächen: Der Punktehandel verhindert nicht den Flächenfraß | Unser Land | BR - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Jake and the Never Land Pirates Invisible Jake - Josh Riley - Duration: 13:48.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE video! Thank you very much!

Start today's adventure. Everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

Yo

The pirate Magicians lair just where my map said it would be let's go. Oh

Dear not that place those creepy ruin those treasures shall be mine

Sir you be one villainous villain today

I thank your sake you may skip your bath. It's full of old magical stuff

Lookee what I found

Some kind of old pirate magician hat yay-hey. I found a magic wand this way

Hey, hey

this beard is itchy

much better

Check it out mateys an old ring you see where you are

Wow, when you put the ring on you turn invisible can I give it a try?

You didn't even put on the ring. What do you mean Jake both you and Cubby are invisible?

I touched izzy on the shoulder, and she turned invisible, too

Oh, it's my turn to try it's let's get that ring

I got my map and I got my pixie dust

We lost old feather hat for now

Let's head back to Pirate Island and stole this ring in our top secret treasure room

Yoho mateys - Bucky's, Mr.. Smee. Where you be

Wysocki I'm right here, but we can't see you

Mateys the room Went flying over this way

Buckle my Sandal, but I can't see it. Oh

This is intriguing can't see my hand in neither. Can I leave that ring back?

monkey three gold doubloons, let's grab

Behind us. We're in never land has it gone

Since we're all touching bucky. We're all invisible

yoho

Returning bucky invisible but cotton I think I'll say the invisible ship I see the ship's wake in the water

It's what?

wave

Align lads a few only pirates will return eventually

And when they do, we shall take my magic ring back

We can fly up to lookout pete and get inside that way, but hook will see us, not if we're all

invisible

I

Heard them I heard their blaster tickles

But I don't see them anywhere sir all I know cotton. It's the Popinjays ship

Back aboard the Jolly Roger you louts follow that ship

Matey's thanks for helping keep the invisibility ring out of captain hooks hooks now. Let's put all our gold doubloons

come on count with us 1

The pirate Magicians Workshop watch me make this banana disappear in 7 bucks

Looky there. I see the light

The name you'll see weasels will catch up to those invisible puny pirates

Start today's adventure. Everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

You made good time

Ahoy, Captain, Flynn

Looks like you're in a sand heap of trouble that I am me precious barracudas buried and drifting sands long

It's an ancient egyptian word for an object shaped like this the never land ankh works like a Magic wand

with the power to move mummies jump out of dark places and scare you and that's

scary

The ankh maybe in a mummy's tune cubby, but without it. We can't get captains. Thanks guys. Let's go find that rock

Come on. Mateys help us search for the never land ankh so we can dig out Captain Flynn's ship

Remember to keep a look

hold up ladies that sign means Beware

Pirate Booby-traps

Thanks Captain Flynn. If we're gonna find the never land ankh we'll have to be extra careful treasure. I can't but they also hate

Booby traps and Mummies

everyone's evaded monies

Truth me and keep your eyes open for pirate Booby traps and Mummies oh

Speaking of Mummies did you Matey's hear that sound Daddy?

Booby trap

We're trapped boo me a hoist you too. How's about a little

It'll take something really strong

For escaping a trap we got three gold doubloons. Let's grab Em and go find the never land ankh

sorry, I made you dizzy, but why are you two dressed like money's tests tell ya few only pirates away and

I'd be the one who needs heightened

secret Reverse liver

Wait a minute

Scare you well you could have fooled me

Why all that screaming and yelling and setting off my pirate booby-traps jitters the pirate mummys nerves that does?

Do you think we could borrow it lost your blasted borrowing? Oh come on that on?

with our fine treasure

but maybe the Neverland all will

Captain Mummy. Where's the all words are on the side say them and the uMp will command the fans as you wish

For stopping the sand trap we got three more gold doubloons. Let's grab Em and go

Now hand over that hunk that doesn't yes, sneaky snook, we'll return it to you after we freed the Barracuda

farewell mateys come back anytime and play another game of pirate mummy tomb Hide-And-seek for

Helping free Captain Flynn's ship from the sand we got four more gold doubloons

Let's grab them and go

Well done crew everyone knew just what to do six

seven Eight nine ten

Yoho, we got ten gold doubloons today

And I found tis a good thing. I landed whag on you when that screen sent us flying a cat

Mouse me was comical mystery of the missing Treasure

wheel tracks

and footprints may be

Boots so he could have made these footprints looks like we got us a suspect

Captain Hook Mateys, We've Gotta find

Captain did you swipe our team treasure chest me? Oh?

Well just to make sure you weren't on pirate island may wig nope

All feel just like cinderelly turn on the glass slipper

Hmm. It doesn't look like anyone's boots

You guys - whoo, that's a relief

Hey, we better go back to pirate Island and see if there are any more stickier than captain Hook will that be hard

to believe

Where did you look for a bigger snook? That's the mystery?

Over here mates. We did miss something looks like the bandit made a getaway down the river. Yoho let's go ah

Coconuts, we lost the trail hold on I found a bottle and look

Maybe the Buccaneer bandit

Why I recognize this flower flowers. Oh

It's just as I feared Red Jessica's knows way too much about these smelly flowers

It looks familiar, but I'm not sure what kind of bird has feathers like that

cracked crackers

I know my no never birds feathers - the feather we found at the scene of the crime

nope

The never bird is not the Buccaneer bandit oh

Thanks for your out bird mateys now. I'm pretty sure I know who swiped our team treasure chest oh

Let's review the things you the feather belongs to Fastclaw

Glue the lungs to the very Sneaky and very French Lady Pirate Beatrice lafitte

fold your treasure chest

Sneaky le Beak I knew it was her the whole time

it can't you didn't know a thing until you heard the sea pups lobby uh

Ok Captain hook. We need all the help. We can get cuz it's Gonna be hard to catch the beak

She's stinky like you this trap is gonna work

oh

bonjour

Okay, please we have found even but what have I done to deserve this

You have our team treasure chest

Which means you're the fuckin Ear Blinky, Er? Oh?

No, I am sneaky yet

Izzy it's time for a pixie dust shakedown 12 gold doubloons. Let's grab them and go back to Pirate Island

It's all your fault Libby now. Let's put all our gold doubloons into

one two three four five six seven eight nine

Ten Eleven Twelve

-

From one sneaky snook to another

last juice Richard Hunter - Your foots kidster

It's icky sticky goo d. E slappy fun. We go home stop swamp and useful

For more infomation >> Jake and the Never Land Pirates Invisible Jake - Josh Riley - Duration: 13:48.

-------------------------------------------

Jake and the Never Land Pirates Captain Gizmo - Josh Riley - Duration: 13:40.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE video! Thank you very much!

Start today's adventure. Everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

Thanks, cubby. You're really handy with those tools ah cope. I don't know what it is

Let me take a look

Whoa is that map nope. It's a picture of all those things we found and it looks like if I've got my pixie dust

Yoho, Let's go build this gizmo

Think of it, Mr.

Smee the fabled treasure of Belch Mountain all that gold and soon it will be mine, whoo

Against Ballin steam vents and bubbling pools of Lava this woody armor is useless

That's not all that's useless around here treasure

We shall simply search for another one?

more piece

for building Captain gizmo, we got six gold doubloons

Let's grab them and go figure out what makes this mani tick. What would you like me to do?

Let's play catch the coconut here you go Captain Gizmo. I

Don't believe it. Did you see that Mr.. Smee?

Ruler Captain Gizmo is here to help. What would you like me to do?

Oh, you can start by Rowing us back to our ship

He's moved out. I'm sorry Captain. It looks like the amazing machine is broken

Then pink sex aye aye captain. Have you fixed him yet?

Oh, maybe this big windy thing will wake him up

Poppycock, why only one can see that yeah?

Is this go to the bottom of Belch Mountain and fetch me its treasure

Soon the Treasure will be mine, and I captain Hook. Do you have our new Matey Captain Gizmo?

Tsarist, but we all know that the gizmo is so strong nothing will happen to him

Do you see him Captain gizmo is making his way inside Belch mountain

blasted blasts

Ha the gizmo has the treasure bring me the treasure

yeah, but get him out of there is he this is one hot emergency then it's

Could you help captain hook if you insist his mouth?

Well, what's the graphic laws rusty cuckoo?

oh

Start today's adventure. Everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

Good time oh, hi Captain Flynn

Looks like you're in a sand heap of trouble that I am me precious barracudas buried in drifting sands long

It's an ancient egyptian word for an object shaped like this the never land ankh works like a Magic wand

With the power to move mummies jump out of dark places and scare you and that sounds scary

The ankh may be in a mummy's tomb cubby, but without it. We can't get captains. Thanks guys. Let's go find that rock

Come on. Mateys help us search for the never land ankh so we can dig out Captain Flynn's ship

Remember to keep a look

hold on ladies that sign means Beware

Pirate Booby-traps

Thanks Captain Flynn. If we're gonna find the never land ankh we'll have to be extra-careful. Treasure. I can't move but I also hope

maybe fats and Mummies

Everyone's evaded money's truth me and keep your eyes open for pirate Booby-traps and mummy

Speaking of Mummies did you Matey's hear that sound?

We're trapped Bhoomi boys you

Don't take something really strong

For escaping the trap we got three gold doubloons. Let's grab Em and go find and never land ankh

Sorry, I made you dizzy, but why are you two dressed like Mummies?

test area yeah Fuelie pirates away and like say

I'd be the one who needs hidin

secret Reverse liver

Wait a minute

Scare you well you could have fooled me by all that screaming and yelling and setting off my pirate booby-traps

Jitters a pirate mummys nerves it does

Do you think we could borrow it lost your blasted borrowing or you come on that on?

with our fine tricia

but maybe the Neverland all will

Captain Mummy, where's the arm words are on the side say them and the uMp will command the fans as you wish?

For stopping the sand trap we got three more gold doubloons. Let's grab them and go

Now hand over that hunk that does it yes sneaky snook we'll return it to you after we freed the Barracuda

farewell mateys come back anytime and play another game of pirate mummy tomb hide and seek for

Helping free Captain Flynn's ship from the sand we got four more gold doubloons

Let's grab Em and go

Hey, well done crew everyone knew just what to do six

seven Eight nine ten

Yoho, we got ten gold doubloons today

And I found tis a good thing. I landed whag on you when that screen sent us flying a captain

Dose me twas hamakom mystery of the missing Treasure

wheel tracks

and footprints made by boots

Hey boots, so he could have made these footprints looks like we got us a suspect

Captain Hook Mateys, We've Gotta find out

Captain did you swipe our team treasure chest?

Me. Oh, it would never well just to make sure you weren't on pirate island may week nope

All feel just like cinderelly turn on the glass slipper

Hmm. It doesn't look like anyone's boots

You guys - - that's a relief

Hey, we better go back to pirate Island and see if there are any more stickier than captain Hook will that be hard

to believe

Where did you look for a bigger snook? That's the mystery?

Over here mates. We did miss something looks like the bandit made a getaway down the River. Yoho let's go

ah

Coconuts, we lost the trail

Hold on. I found a bottle and look

oh

it's just

Red Jessica's knows way too much about these smelly falls

Before and it looks familiar, but I'm not sure what kind of bird has feathers like that

cracked crackers

I know my toe never birds feathers - the feather we found at the scene of the crime

nope

The never bird is not the Buccaneer bandit oh

Thanks for your out bird mateys now. I'm pretty sure I know who swiped our team treasure chest

Whoo let's review the things you the feather belongs to fastclaw

Glue the lungs to the very Sneaky and very French Lady Pirate Beatrice Love Beach

fold your treasure chest

Sneaky Lovey I knew it was her the whole time

it can't you didn't know a thing until you heard the sea pups, lubbock uh

Ok Captain hook. We need all the help. We can get cuz it's Gonna be hard to catch the beak

She's stinky like you this trap is gonna work

oh

bonjour

Okay, please we have found even but what have I done to deserve this

You have our team treasure chest

Which means you're the Buccaneer Blinky Er?

No, I am sneaky yet

Izzy it's time for a pixie dust shakedown 12 gold doubloons. Let's grab her and go back to Pirate Island

This is all your fault Blippi now. Let's put all our gold doubloons into

one two three four five six seven eight nine

10 11

12 -

Tubby, sorry

Levy from one sneaky snook to another

Last use treasure hunt until your tweets kidster

It's icky sticky. Gooey slushy slap it fun. We go home stop swamp amuse

For more infomation >> Jake and the Never Land Pirates Captain Gizmo - Josh Riley - Duration: 13:40.

-------------------------------------------

Anno dazumal: Hopfenzupfen in der Hallertau | Unser Land | BR Fernsehen - Duration: 6:04.

For more infomation >> Anno dazumal: Hopfenzupfen in der Hallertau | Unser Land | BR Fernsehen - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Jake and the Never Land Pirates Jake's Pirate Swap Meet - Josh Riley - Duration: 13:57.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE video! Thank you very much!

Jake's Pirate Swap Meet

Come on Guys Let's Check out the swap Meet

Yoho, off you mates Go I'll stay here Just in Case Anyone wants to swap first up Purposely Buttons it is a treasure

Map

You Only Popinjay I don't suppose you'd be Willing to what do you want to swap for it

Man Show the Lad what I have to trade

okay

Captain These Things might Come in Handy ah Coconuts

That's my Old map no Teeth mine You map I just traded for it fair

And put it in the chest with all our other Stuff

Look Captain Hook it wasn't Honest Mistake so could you please swap your stuff back for the map

Palmela

Well i might be able to remember Where it's Buried Without the map great

Matey's Help Us find the first treasure Cubby, ever Buried then let's

my

Question Crackers what was that

Sounded Like Captain Hook and he Didn't sound happy

Oh Seat Ups what good Fortune you hear the Captain has Found Himself in A spot of trouble I

Don't mean How together all right like what, We being eaten Is a skeleton key?

Oh, well I've got, one Right, oh dear the Captain you swap

Way-Hey for Helping Captain Hook Get out of the Trap, We got Three Gold Doubloons

New Peeking, oh

A

One-Eyed Monster Cyclops

Cool awesome I don't see it where is it

Looks Like Hook is going Down stony Path to get to Cactus Canyon but that's Gonna lead them right Into a booby Trap

So, We won't go Shortcut to get to Cactus canyon We got four more Gold Doubloons?

Let's Grab Them and go find my treasure

I'm Afraid we need a rolling little Round ii than, we do here you go?

Well Now Thank you again jade

Sorry Captain, but I was trying to warn you about the Pirate pit Booby trap so how, do we get out of This?

But I

Swap dead Father man

Not to worry Here whoo?

Give me that

Treasure Is Right There oh, I don't think so Captain Hook, hole that that treasure is mine

No it's not it's Cubbies your wooden Spool and your washer to help you out of all my traps

So giving cubby's Map back to us would be fair and Whoa Whoa, what is this?

That's Captain Coconut that Car hey Where's the treasure

Captain Coconut is the Wall

Colossal Waste of Time Come on Lads but Captain Hook, I, wouldn't go that way if I were you

First Burying Treasure Now Let's put all our gold Doubloons Into our Team Treasure chest

One Two three four five six

Start Today's Adventure Everybody Say The Pirate Password, Yo-Ho-ho

The Pirate Magicians Lair Just Where my map Said it Would be let's go, oh?

Dear not that Place Those Creepy ruin Those treasures Shall be Mine

sir you, be One Villainous Villain Today I thank your Sake

You May, skip your Bath it's Full of Old magical Stuff

Lookee what I found

Some Kind of Old Pirate Magician hat Yay-Hey I found a magic wand this way?

Hey hey!

This Beard is itchy

much Better

Check it out Mateys an Old Ring you see where you are

Wow when you put the ring on you turn Invisible Can I give it a try?

You Didn't even put on the ring what do you?

Mean Jake Both You and Cubby Are Invisible I touched izzy on the Shoulder and She turned Invisible too

Oh it's my turn to try it's let's get that ring

yo

Homies Away

We lost Old Feather hat for Now Let's Head Back to Pirate Island and stole This ring in our Top secret treasure Room?

Yoho Mateys to Bucky Mr.

Smee where you be While Sharky I'm right here but. We can't see you?

Mateys The Room Went Flying over This way Come on I bent down to buckle my sandals but I can't see it ooh

This is intriguing can't See Me Hand in Feather Neither Can I leave that ring Back

Monkey Three Gold Doubloons Let's Grab

Don't Let Them Ship out of your sight Hooks right Behind us whatever never Land has it gone, oh

Since we're all Touching but see, we're all Invisible, oh ho

Returning Bucky Invisible but Cotton I think I'll say the invisible Ship I see the ship's Wake in the Water

it's what

Wait

Align Lads the only Pirates will Return Eventually and when, they, do

We shall Take my magic Ring Back?

We Can Fly up to lookout Peak and get Inside that way but Hook

Will See Us not if we're all Invisible

I

Heard Them I had Their blasted Eagles

But I don't see them anywhere sir all I know Cotton it's the Popinjays Ship

Back Aboard the Jolly Roger you louts

Follow that Ship

Matey's Thanks for Helping Keep the Invisibility Ring out of Captain Hooks Hooks Now Let's put all our Gold Doubloons

Come on count with US 1

The Pirate Magicians Workshop Watch Me Make this Banana Disappear it's seven Buttons

Lookie There See the

Name you'll See Weasels will Catch up to those invisible Puny Pirates

What's all that it's Coming from Neverland?

Sounds Can You describe Them

You haven't Heard Him are you Still Playing With that Mirror Princess Winger gave you um

you to be a good lookout pretty Birds, Make the Best lookouts

Come on Mateys Let's find out What's Making all Those Kabooms and Let's Keep To Neverland

Taking A long While Mr.. Smith but my masterpiece will sites Here Scholar Report Engineer Made Lagoon

Don't forget belch Mountain

Meet Around here We've Gotta be Careful but, We might get Stuck in it Scully?

Oh yeah, looking Good

It's crackers my new do is done for

Scully

Sorry Mateys I guess I wasn't Keeping my eye out for seaweed Grab em and

Go find out what's making Those Big booms and This Time Let's Look, alive Scully I'll do my best

Scully Fly out Ahead and Scout the Safest Way Through this Jungle aye

Aye

Aye Jake, oh

No

Who's the pretty Bird who's a pretty?

Bird Scully Look out Yeah I got an Idea

If You Stop Lively men I Captain Hook Can There be treasure Yonder

Let's Grab them and go go go

No, no, no this Would be two eyes not Three all the Butterflies are Gone

Butterfly Bluff is A mess

oh

Tony Pileups You're Just in Time to Witness

We are Afraid not Puny Pirates yeah Wait

Can I do Captain you're way up there and I'm Stuck me Down Here

We can't Let Captain Hook Fall Even if He Is a sneaky Bluff Reckon Snook and Give Up that Mirror

Give it up to save Old Feather hat

okay, okay, oh, oh, thank you sake Bones

isn't Anyone Worried about me, oh

Thank you for Reminding me Smee

Puny Pirates and Puny Parrot the Thanks to you, may Monuments be delayed

But i'm Still going to build it, oh

Jade Butterfly Mateys Can't Wait

Now that You've Got your Home Back Could you give Hook, and his Crew a ride to the Jolly Roger

Who Needs an Old Mirror

Matey's Thanks for Helping Us find out what was Making all that Noise on Neverland Today

Come on Scully you're A lot more Than just a pretty Bird

You're A pretty Amazing Hero you Saved everybody

Well I could have saved us a whole Lot of trouble

Go Up and Down if it's been A while Ship Ship it out for that Waves can't beat you

Come on Up

For more infomation >> Jake and the Never Land Pirates Jake's Pirate Swap Meet - Josh Riley - Duration: 13:57.

-------------------------------------------

GULLIVERS LAND, DINOSAURS & NO PRAM! VLOG - Duration: 10:34.

these grapes out for making me a bit

because I am

why does this charge superior

that's the best that's the highlight for them they live

so we had to cut our splash park adventure in half literally because

somebody cut their toe leave in blood all over the / but was the old - or halo

5

we've come to the end of our adventure today I'm going to have to try

okay I'll put translation only only the spots Nigerians so we just got home from

Gulliver's land and now we just realized we came back in time to make a wedding

that we thought we wouldn't be able to make but I'm with my sister and - the

lipstick I think I've not done quite a bad job on my hair tie yeah this is the

one that we wore for my sister ins wedding and so yeah I'm just wearing

this little number cuz I wasn't planning to go so I had nothing to wear and yeah

just needed something star for hair tie which is Jewish

lianca so seeing me come with

hey everyone thanks for sticking for something and you did such a good job

give yourself and me a thumbs up make sure you comment below did you enjoy the

dinosaurs what did you think of my outfit I managed to pick up at the end

and I'll catch you in my next video I'll go just as being create something and my

For more infomation >> GULLIVERS LAND, DINOSAURS & NO PRAM! VLOG - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

SMBX 1.4.4, Super Neo land: #2 It's Wegee time! - Duration: 10:00.

oooo! mushroom house! :D

Let's break in! >:D

Toad 1: Did you just break in?

Mabey...

Toad 2: Hey! He stole our leaf! >:(

Like you guys were going to use it. >:I

Your just stupid NPC's! >:D

Toad 1,2 and 3: D':

!!!

It's Weegee time!! :D

Toad 1: hey, how'd you get here?

Magic.

???

Toad 2: why are you back?

Toad 2: C'MON!! AGAIN!! >:(

Yes.

Toad 1: y u do did :'(

After robbing toad house 2 more times.

...

epic dogeing skills.

dancing in the sky is amazing

YOU GUYS SUCK AT AIMING!! >:D

Toad: Hey! That was mine. :(

Not these guys. :(

MINE! :D

(karma)

(more karma)

(even more karma)

What I do to deserve did? :(

Toad 1: YOU ROBBED US!! >:(

Oh yeah :D

(death)

(super karma warning)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(I decided to switch to Mario.)

Toad: Hi Mari-

Shut up toad.

Toad: :'(

(super lucky warning)

remember what I said last time?

Wall jump meter: Cheesed

how'd you get in here?

castle time! :D

1-castle

Cheesed

Toad: MARIO! WAIT!! D:

SHUT UP TOAD!! >:(

YEAAAAAH BOOOIIIIII!!!!!! :D

WORLD 1: COMPLETED!! :D

For more infomation >> SMBX 1.4.4, Super Neo land: #2 It's Wegee time! - Duration: 10:00.

-------------------------------------------

Jake and the Never Land Pirates Mystery of the Missing Treasure - Josh Riley - Duration: 13:48.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE video! Thank you very much!

mystery of the missing Treasure

tracks and footprints may be

So he could have made these footprints looks like we got us a suspect

Captain Hook Mateys, We've Gotta find

Captain did you swipe our team treasure chest?

me oh

Never well just to make sure you weren't on pirate island may we know

I'll feel just not cinderelly turn on the glass slipper

Hmm. It doesn't look like anyone's boots

You guys too blue. That's a relief

Hey, we'd better go back to pirate Island and see if there are any more sneakier than captain Hook will that be hard

to believe you

Where do you look for a bigger snook? That's the mystery?

Over here mates. We did miss something looks like the bend it made a getaway down the River. Yoho let's go

ah

Coconuts, we lost the trail

Hold on. I found a bottle and look

Red Jessica's knows way too much about these smelly flowers

It looks familiar, but I'm not sure what kind of bird has feathers like that

Cracked crackers, I know my toe never birds feathers - the feather we found at the scene of the crime

nope

The never bird is not the Buccaneer bandit oh

Thanks for your help furred mateys now. I'm pretty sure I know who swiped our team treasure chest oh

Let's review the things you the feather belongs to Fastclaw

Glue the lungs to the very sneaky and very French lady pirate beatrice loved each bone your treasure chest

Sneaky Lovey I knew it was her the whole time

it can't you didn't know a thing until you heard the sea pups, lubbock uh

Ok Captain hook. We need all the help. We can get cuz it's Gonna be hard to catch the beak

She's stinky like you this trap is gonna work

oh

bonjour

Okay, please we have found even but what have I done to deserve this

You have our team treasure chest

Which means you're the fuckin Ear Blinky, Er? Oh?

No, I am sneaky yet

fun

Busy it's time for a pixie dust shakedown 12 gold doubloons. Let's grab Em and go back to Pirate Island

This is all your fault flippy now. Let's put all our gold doubloons into

one two three four five six seven eight nine

Ten Eleven Twelve

-

Tubby sorry Miss

Lavvy from one Sneaky Snook to another wow

Start today's adventure. Everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

Good time oh, hi Captain Flynn

Looks like you're in a sand heap of trouble that I am me precious barracudas buried in drifting sands long

It's an ancient egyptian word for an object shaped like this the never land ankh works like a Magic wand

With the power to move mummies jump out of dark places and scare you and that's us

scary

The ankh maybe in a mummy's tomb cubby, but without it. We can't get captain. Thanks guys

Let's go find that ock come on. Mateys help us search for the never land ankh so we can dig out Captain Flynn's ship

Remember to keep a look

hold on ladies that sign means Beware

Pirate Booby-traps

Thanks Captain Flynn. If we're gonna find the never land ankh we'll have to be extra-careful. Treasure. I can't but I also hate

Booby traps and Mummies

Everyone's evaded monies truth me and keep your eyes open for pirate booby traps and mummy

Speaking of Mummies did you Matey's hear that sound?

We're trapped Poopy boys YouTube how's about?

It don't take something really strong

For escaping a trap we got three gold doubloons. Let's grab Em and go find the never land ankh

Sorry, I made you dizzy, but why are you two dressed like money's test? Hey if you only pilots away and

I'd be the one who needs hiding

secret Reverse lever

Wait a minute

Scare you well you could have fooled me

Why all that screaming and yelling and setting off my pirate booby-traps jitters the pirate mummys nerves that does?

Do you think we could borrow it lost you blasted borrowing? Oh come on that on?

with our fine treasure

but maybe the Neverland all will

Captain Mummy. Where's the all words are on the side say them and the uMp will command the fans as you wish

For stopping the sand trap we got three more gold doubloons. Let's grab Em and go

Now hand over that hunk that doesn't you sneaky Snook will return it to you after we freed the Barracuda

Farewell mateys come back anytime and play another game of pirate mummy tomb hide and seek

for helpings free Captain Flynn's ship from the sand we got four more gold doubloons

Let's grab them and go

Well done crew

Just what to do six?

seven Eight nine ten

Yoho, we got ten gold doubloons today

And I found tis a good thing. I landed wide on you when that screen sent us flying a

Mouse me Mama go

Start today's adventure. Everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

Yo

Sup, the pirate magicians lair just where my map said it would be let's go. Oh

Dear not that place those creepy room those treasures shall be mine

Sir you be one villainous villain today. I thank your sake

You may skip your bath, it's full of old magical stuff

Lookee what I found

Some kind of old pirate magician hat yay-hey. I found a magic wand this way

Hey, hey

this beard is itchy

much better

Check it out mateys an old ring you see where you are

Wow, when you put the ring on you turn invisible can I give it a try?

She didn't even put on the ring. What do you mean Jake both you and Cubby are invisible?

I touched izzy on the shoulder, and she turned invisible, too

Oh, it's my turn to try it's let's get that ring

I

Got my map and I got my pixie dust

yo, ho mateys

We lost old feather hat for now

Let's head back to Pirate Island and stole this ring in our top secret treasure room

Yoho mateys to Bucky Mr.. Smee, where you be while sharky

I'm right here, but we can't see you

Mateys the Ring Went flying over this way

Buckle my sandal, but I can't see it. Ooh

This is intriguing can't see me hand in feminize. I can I leave that ring back

monkey three gold doubloons, let's grab

Hooks right behind us. We're in never land has it gone

Since we're all touching bucky. We're all invisible

yoho

Returning bucky invisible but cotton I think I'll see the invisible ship I see the ship's wake in the water

It's what?

late

align lads

Up your knee pirates will return eventually and when they do

We shall take my Magic ring back

We can fly up to lookout pete and get inside that way, but hook will see us, not if we're all

invisible

I heard their blaster kick off

But I don't see them anywhere sir all I know

Cotton, it's the Popinjays ship

Back aboard the Jolly Roger you louts

follow that ship

Matey's thanks for helping keep the invisibility ring out of captain hooks hooks now. Let's put all our gold doubloons

Come on. Carry with us

One the pirate Magicians Workshop watch me make this banana

disappear in Seven buttons

Looky there. I'll see the light

Ha ha ha the name you'll see weasels. We'll catch up to those invisible puny pirates

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét