Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 4, 2017

Youtube daily which Apr 24 2017

Hi guys and welcome to everydayidraw

today I wanted to talk a little bit

about our drawing gear and to compare

drawing tablets that I use, that I've

used before, that the ones that I'm

planning to use in the future. Since as

with everything on this channel I can

only talk to my experience. I will only

discuss Wacom tablets. Because I only

owed them, in the past. I was going through

my old twitter, by the way, and it's all

rubbish and fandom talk, but I found

this very important piece of information

that states that I've bought a Wacom

Bamboo Touch in 2010. They actually

discontinued this model now, but if you

want to buy a similar one is called

Bamboo One. Before that I've owned

another Wacom tablet, a version of

Touch One, but it was so old that I

couldn't really find the name of it,

so never mind. If you take a look at Bamboo

Touch you will see that it is actually a

tiny tablet. It's drawing space is

actually A5 format, so it's really

small, but I have to tell you this: I was

absolutely happy with this tablet. it was

an amazing for me as for someone, who

was only starting with digital drawing.

It only cost me approximately like 50$ and

if you are going to buy a Wacom Touch One,

I've took a look at Ebay, you can find it

for 60$, so it's really really

not expensive, and a lot of people have to

think that, if you buy a tablet you

really want a huge one, so you can move

your hand around, but I don't personally

think so because anyway, when you work in

Photoshop or in any other program that

you use like Indesign or Krita or whatever,

if you need a detail you zoom in

and if you need a smooth line,

you zoom out. So I find that this A5 working

space on

Bamboo Touch was absolutely enough for me.

It is still working till that day, and

it's working flawlessly, so I cannot

really say anything bad about it, because

it was cheap, it's working perfectly, so

it's an amazing model for someone, who is

just starting. This Christmas I've

decided to treat myself... Well, actually,

I didn't decide on it, I was thinking like

I'm going to treat myself with some

online courses or something, but then one

of my subscribers contacted me, and she

said that she's trying to sell her

Wacom Cintiq 13HD, because she bought a

bigger one, and this one is in the

perfect condition, but she doesn't need

it anymore. So she was asking, if she can

post as selling advertisements on my

channel. And I said of course yes,

send me the text and the photos and I

will post it for you, but she actually

had it written so well, that when I was

really need, I was like: wait a second

well I actually do need a new tablet

myself, so why don't I buy it then?

So it was perfect because I knew

this girl, we've met before, and her

tablet was in the perfect condition, but

it was used one, so obviously she was

selling it in a lower price. So I said:

"Hey listen, girl, let me just buy this

tablet from you". That's how I got it and

she actually explained to me, that she

was buying a bigger version as a 17-inch one,

if I'm not mistaken. And at that time

I was thinking like: why do you need

such a huge tablet? I mean, I have a

laptop that is 13 inch. So it must be

totally sufficient... But okay, nevermind.

So that's how i've got it. I have to tell you,

that in the beginning, as well as

with my Bamboo Touch, as well as with my

Cintiq, it was a struggle. Because when

you draw on a smaller tablet, or if you

drew on a paper before, and you don't

really have any experience with tablets,

it feels freaking weird to be drawing

somewhere else, and follow the line on

the screen. Do you know what i'm saying?

so

It took me probably like maybe two weeks of

constant drawing to get in the mood.

The same thing happened, when I've got my Cintiq.

Because you might think like: "man

that would be so easy to draw on this

thing, since it's like you actually

drawing on the paper. So what can go

wrong?". Everything went wrong for me

in the beginning. I was like, damn it, this is

so not comfy. I really want to switch

back to my small one, to the Bamboo one.

You know, you just have to go through

this struggle. It will get better in the

end. So bear with me. This is how my

desktop is set up. I now have a separate

desktop, where I keep my laptop and my

tablet all ready to go. Because as you

can see Cintiq actually has a lot of

wires. I mean A LOT of wires. Plus since

that girl that I bought it from, my

subscriber, ordered it from States. That

means that you also have to have this

European, you know, fork. This is one thing.

The second thing is, if you own a Macbook,

you know that you're screwed, because

you have to have another connector.

Because, actually, how Cintiq is working?

It is at the same time, a second

monitor, that you are using, as well as a

touch pad. So, that means, that you have to

connect it to HDMI plug in your computer,

so you can use it as a second monitor,

and then, to use it as a tablet you have to

connect it to USB Drive. So a lot of

wires guys. A lot of wires. Plus,

additional wires, because I live in

Europe. Plus additional wires, because

I have a Macbook. So, if you know me, you

know that I hate wires. They make me so mad.

I mean we're living in the future.

we're is all those wireless technology?

I mean, why do I have to plug in my phone

every freaking night. I want to do it by air!

So please, Hello! Nevermind. So you see

that I neatly taped everything down, so

I don't have to spend a lot of time

setting up

the working space, and then, you know,

putting it down after I finished. It just

stays the same all the time. and then I

have another additional table, where I do

all of my traditional

drawings but I've been using this less

and less in the past few months. If you

have seen my previous sketch book tour,

I explain, why I actually did it... So yeah

lot of wires, you guys. You might be

concerned, that this kind of monitor-tablet

will have a lot of fingerprints

and it will, you know shine in the

sunlight. You know what I'm saying, like

reflects into your eyes the sunlight.

I have a small window in front of my desk.

So I am sitting in front of the window

actually. And I don't really have this

problem with sun shining. I mean the only

thing that happens is that when Sun is

really bright, I have to actually close

the curtains, because I cannot really put

my tablet on very shiny setting. I mean

even when I do, it's not enough in the

bright sunlight. But the same thing

happens with the laptop. I usually,

on sunny days, work with curtains closed,

because it's just, you know, to bright.

I also have a really sweaty hands, I admit it.

I do. =D And you know guys, in the past

few years i've come to terms with my body,

so now I love my sweaty hands, but no

I don't have this problem with a fingerprints

on my Cintiq. I feel like it's

totally fine. I just brush it with a...

you know, how you call it, this monitor

material, microfiber thing, whatever.

From time to time, like maybe 2 or 3

times per week, but this is because

I have two animals in a really tiny

apartment. So it gets kind of furry...

So yeah, but that's it, no problems with

fingerprints or whatsoever. Another thing that

I've actually figured out, that you

have to be in a very comfortable

position. And when you're drawing with

Cintiq, you have to keep your elbow on

the table, because if your hand goes down

you have to, you know, flex your muscles

and then you just have this tendency

to bend to the right side or to the left side,

depends on which hand you are drawing with.

And this is not a good one, because if

you actually draw for a longer period of time,

and I do short breaks every hour,

still, it gets so uncomfortable in the end

of the day. You get pain in

your hand, so not pretty not cute.

So I keep my elbow on the table and I also

put a little bit of material under

my elbow because, you know, the bones here,

they just stuck so weirdly. When you

put it on a hard table, it's just... it's

not comfortable at all. So yeah, you have

to be in the comfortable position.

But then again, it's the same with drawing

with traditional materials, because if

you're not in a comfortable position,

everything will annoy you, and you will

not draw well. So just, you know, stay

comfy. You also asked me about, what

is it like to travel with Cintiq?

I've actually bought it in Russia, when I was

with my family on Christmas break.

And then I came back to Prague, and you

guys, it's hard. I mean my laptop is on

the older side. So it weighs kind of a lot,

and Cintiq also weighs a lot. So I think,

together they may be something

around 6kg, and you usually take

this kind of things to the plane with

you. Like in a handbag, or... I don't

actually own any handbags, I only have

like backpack... Anyway, it still heavy.

And plus you have a lot of wires and cords, so

NO. I wouldn't say that this is a travel

material. I've actually... I was thinking that

I would sell my Bamboo one, because I was like:

"...who needs two tablets, I mean, hello!"

But I'm actually keeping the smaller one,

because when I need to do something really

quick, like some photo retouch or

something like that, or I need to travel

and have my laptop and drawing gear with me,

I'm taking my bamboo. Because it

absolutely takes almost no space, it's

light, it only has one cord, so it's

pretty travel friendly, I have to say.

Talking about working speed, I

have a Macbook Pro from 2011 and it has

16 gigabytes of RAM, so I generally use

Photoshop and I use bigger files because

I draw for printing so 300 DPI and stuff like that

so it's pretty huge PSD and

I haven't really seen any problems with

the drawing speed. The tablet is usually

performing just fine, so never

experienced any problems with that.

The only thing I did in Photoshop, you know if you

going to open history, you have several

actions in history. I lower the number of

actions from 30 to 10, because this is

actually one of the things, that will

affect your photoshop ram usage.

So I decided, that it's easier for me to

redraw something, then go back in history

and I will have additional space on my disk,

so it would be easier for me to draw.

If I had all this experience in

the beginning, and I would be thinking about

buying a Cintiq 13HD, and it's actually

880$ on Ebay,

and you can find a used one for 500$,

I would say I would go bigger, as you

usually do. I mean, hello!... So yeah, even

though now it's pretty okay for me,

because I'm not that kind of CG guru yet,

so I'm only getting there, but stay tuned for that,

It's fine, but I would say,

if you draw on a more professional side,

you should definitely go bigger. But for now

I think I'm staying with 13-inch one.

totally fine. Previously situation on a

drawing tablet market was, that you could

only pretty much got Wacom, and be

happy with it, because there were no

other options for you. But now I've took a

look at several videos here, on YouTube,

where people talked about alternative

options. And I think the one that is

mentioned the most is the Chinese brand

by the name...

now, Russian listeners, I'm sorry, but

it's HUION, and you know... it's just...

Maybe I'm saying this wrong. It's like

H-U-I-O-N. And I've linked a video by Sara Tepes

where she talks about

alternatives that you can get, if you

don't really want invest that much money

in Wacom. I was actually introduced to

this chinese brand Huion... oh my god,

I mean, never mind, =D... last year on a Moscow

comics convention. They had a booth there

and they invited artists to try

their tablets. I've talked a little bit

with guys, who work for this company,

and they seemed pretty legit. So take a

look at several other reviews and think

for yourself, because I think that Huion

is changing the market, slowly, bit

by bit and maybe, if I will upgrade to 17-inch

version one, maybe I will not go for

Wacom. Who knows. But it's not

a thing that is happening this year.

So I'm sticking with Wacom now.

This is it for today's video. I hope it will

be helpful to you guys. If you are

choosing a tablet, please remember, that

it is the same, as with YouTube gear and

stuff like that. People always ask me

"what camera do you use?", "what lens do

you use?", "what microphone do you use?"

Well, actually they don't ask me about microphone

because the sound on my video

sucks sometimes. I just have

a bad luck with microphone. It's just

unbelievable. So, I'm sorry for that.

Now I'm recording on my phone. Hopefully

it doesn't die somewhere in the middle

of this video, and you will hear it all.

But it's not about the gear, that you're

using. It's just about the fact, that you

start. I actually have a friend fellow

youtuber, who started to film her videos

using your iphone taped on the window

with, you know, this two-sided tape.

Totally fine. It's only about your

content, about producing things

constantly. The same thing goes with

drawing. You just have to draw

constantly. It doesn't really matter if

you use pen, or pencil, or paper,

or Bamboo Touch. Just do it. So yeah, this

is it for today's video, guys. If you have

any questions, please leave them down

in the comments below, and I will try to

answer them in the future videos. If you

like my project, please support me on

Patreon. Like me on social media. Any

social media, that you prefer. And I'll

see you next time.

Bye!

For more infomation >> Which drawing tablet should you buy? - Duration: 15:47.

-------------------------------------------

ALL adidas MESSI FOOTBALL BOOTS - WHICH IS BEST? - Duration: 7:02.

Today, it's time to look at Lionel Messi and all the adidas boots that he's worn or that

has been made for him over the years.

But it's not going to be all about boots though, so if you're a big fan of Lionel Messi and want

an emotional trip back in time, you better stay right here with me. and just like with the Ronaldo

video that you can watch right up there, I've split his career into four main eras,

So let's start withthe first one - Messi growing into a superstar.

did you get it? cause he took growth hormons and all that jazz?

Nevermind

We kick it off in 2006 where a young Messi laces up in Adidas boots for the first time

wearing the F50+ in between his Nike AZT90 and Nike Tiempo Legend.

Because you see, he had actually been wearing Nike ever since he was 14, but just before the

world cup he was officially snatched up and signed by Adidas.

Which they're probably pretty happy they did, because he's been flipping good ever since.

Here he debuted the F30.6 because he didn't fancy the TUNiT system from the high end models,

and actually he continued wearing the F30 models all the way from F30.7 , F30.8, which

is a takedown model of this guy right here, and actually all the way up to F30.9 where

he got his own Messi signature colourway, he won the league and he also got himself

and Barcelona into the UCL Final.

And here, It was time for Messi to make his big fat mark on history.

Cause in 2009 Messi wore the takedown F30i and scored a goals in the UCL final, which they won

over Manchester United, but after that he got two signature colourways - one in navy

and white AND he also, casually, won his first Ballon d'Or.

Then came the world cup, where he wore the first generation of the OG F50 adizero, he

got a gold signature colourway and won ANOTHER Ballon d'Or before, casually, tearing Manchester

United a new one AGAIN in the cl final, this time in the second generation of the F50 adizero

in leather.

Moving on from that, Messi jumped into the F50 adizero Micoach, where Adidas really made

him a very unique colorway after he won his third Ballon d'Or in 2012, which was gold

and white.

And with Messi breaking Gerd Müllers record with most goals scored in a year with 91 goals

wearing the second generation of the adizero Micoach , he won Ballon d'Or number four.

To celebrate that, Adidas gave him another celebration boot in black/gold, followed up

by red white and black miadidas version and then of course came his iconic signature boots

white/red followed by a purple/red edition of course with his Messi name on the

side.

Plus, he won La Liga, pretty good haul.

So after that pretty insane period of awards, goals, titles and what not, Messi decided

to rocked his unique F50 adizero Samba Multicolours leading up to the World Cup.

They used all the samba colours from brazil.

But in between that, he actually also managed to wear his limited pair celebrating his 370

career goals, which Adidas actually had made as the previous generation of the adizero

because they excpected him to score that amount of goals sooner, but he didn't cause he was

injured. For the World Cup itself, Messi wore his own

signature colourway of the Battle Pack with a hint of blue down the middle, and also Adidas

made this fun little thing, where they made a special birthday boot for him which he wore in

a training, which was weird because they were really, really cool.

but in the battle pack, Messi actually managed to drive Argentina to second place in the

world cup and himself to become Player of the Tournament.

Following the World Cup adidas continued to absoultely spray out Messi colourways where

got two, pretty much at the same time, We got the adizero samba Blaugrana, wich were inspired

by the Barcelona colors, and more less in he same time we got a completely Gold adizero

with the same color as on the toe-box of the blaugrana boot.

So he could wear one boot, one colorway in La Liga and and another colorway in the champions league.

But if you thought this is the pinnacle of the Messi hype - different color for different

tournaments - ah, ah, the hype had just begun...

At the end of 2014 and start of 2015, Messi still wore adizeros but Adidas called them

something new.

He got his own line - the Messi 10.1's.

And here we got Messi 10.1s MiRosario and we got the Messi 10.1's pibe de Barrio, which

was respectively the 2014 adizeros and the 2015 adizero . And they focused on Messi growing

up in Argentina.

But then came the summer of 2015 and the big Adidas reshuffle where they gave Messi his

own line of boots.

His very own Silo called Messi 15.1 which was the boot he wore when he won the Champions

League with Barcelona in Berlin.

But the Messi loving continued because in October 2015 adidas released a very unique

and very cool 10/10 edition in black, 100 pairs world wide.

And after that, Messi got an even cooler and even more limited complete whiteout

15.1 to celebrate him winning his fifth Ballon d'Or.

But after that, it was time for a reshuffle of the Messi line.

But because Leo didn't really like the new lace cover on the Pureagility he opted to

stay in 16.1.

And the latest limited edition of the messi boot, we have seen up untill this date is

the 2016 10/10, the PureAgility in kryptonite that sadly Messi didn't wear either, So he is

yet to wear his 10/10 boots on the field of play.

But that leads us to today and his latest Turbocharge colourway in which he actually

managed to set another record becoming the top goalscorer from free-kicks for Barcelona.

So, it's fair to say that adidas have made

some pretty legendary colorways and boots and special editions to go with Messi's equally legendary performances.

And hopefully by now you know a littel more about the boots that he has worn so you can

brag a bit to your friends about knowing more than they do.

About my favourite pair of the bunch, it is difficult, but I think it's going to the complete

whiteout Messi 15.1 Ballon d'or boots - but which is yours?

Let me know down below, and you can win a Messi 16.1 for yourself.

And with that said, don't forget to subscribe, leave me a like and spread the word by sharing

the video with your friends.

And with that said, I'm signing off, cheerio.

For more infomation >> ALL adidas MESSI FOOTBALL BOOTS - WHICH IS BEST? - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

Dramatic Tenor Or Lyric Baritone - Which One Am I? - Duration: 4:37.

What's up?

Reid here, and in this video I want to talk about Lyric Baritones and Dramatic Tenors.

What's the deal with them?

Are they the same thing?

Are they different?

You know...

What am I?

Like, you know, I'm trying to figure this out.

Never fear, Reid is here!

So... [chuckles]

I know, never do that again.

So, down below this video, I'll have a link to download a PDF that has the similarities

and differences between these two voice types.

You can keep it for your reference, but I just wanted to let you know that.

So, without further ado, I will begin.

Lyric Baritones have, generally speaking, a lower range on the bottom than a Dramatic

Tenor.

Now, there are Dramatic Tenors that can sing just as low as a Lyric Baritone; it's just

a general rule of thumb.

A lot of tenors can only sing down to Bb (1 octave below) middle C.

So...

A general rule of thumb.

The baritones, generally run out of mixed voice at the Ab4; the Ab below "Tenor" High

C. Then, after that, they transition into their

high head voice.

They have a lot more weight in their voices naturally because their voices are bigger.

It's a much thicker and heavier voice than a Dramatic Tenor.

Now, that doesn't make the Lyric Baritone inferior to a Tenor.

Because in modern music we really, really have put an emphasis on broad vocal ranges.

(and) Especially, like, high ranges because a lot of pop music is Tenor frontmen or Tenor

pop stars.

Or Sopranos, even.

So, you know, it can be a pretty unforgiving thing for people that are training.

They think "I have to be a Tenor."

"I have to do this, or that..."

If you're a Baritone, be the best Baritone that you can be.

Now, there is a possibility that you may have been misclassified if you've been training.

When I first started to learn how to sing years ago, I was classified as a Lyric Baritone.

Every single time I had a teacher, and I've studied with several, and eventually...

I didn't know any better then because I believed them, but...

You know, I'm a Lyric Tenor.

I know that now because I've moved up and taken with better people and I know my voice better.

So, you know if you're a Baritone, don't worry.

If you're a Baritone that's in transition to being a Tenor because you're actually a

Tenor, but you're staying in the Baritone area right now; don't stress about it.

Just have a usable range wherever it is.

That's the best advice I can give you.

Now Dramatic Tenors can sing just as high as a Lyric Tenor or Leggiero Tenor.

They can sing Bb, Tenor C, and maybe even D above High C.

I have a friend that's a Dramatic Tenor that can vocalize up to an F above High C.

His voice is freaking huge.

They can sing just as high as a Lyric Tenor or Leggiero Tenor, it's just what sets them

apart is the natural weight in their voices.

It's not pulled, it's not strained.

It's just a little huskier, if you will, than a "normal" Tenor voice.

So Lyric Baritones have a huge voice, Dramatic Tenors have a huge voice.

So, if you don't know what you are, find a teacher that will steer you in the right direction

and help you or that won't classify you too early.

If you are classified too early, it could be dangerous for your voice and, if you want

to do this for a long time, your career.

Now, you can download the checklist I told you about earlier and you can, you know, study

the differences in what makes a Lyric Baritone a Lyric Baritone and Dramatic Tenor a Dramatic Tenor.

So, I hope this helped and I will see you in the next video.

Bye-bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét