Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 4, 2017

Youtube daily don Apr 3 2017

Somebody broke me once Love was a currency

A shimmering balance act I think that I laughed at that

And I saw your face in hands Coloured in sun and then

I think I understand Will I understand?

Will we fight, stay up late In my dreams, on the blink

Different side of the bed Roll your eyes, shave my head

Now we're stuck in the storm We were born to ignore

And all I got is a chance to just say (I'm in love and you've got me, runaway)

You steal the air out of my lungs, you make me feel it

I pray for everything we lost, buy back the secrets

Your hand forever's all I want

Don't take the money Don't take the money

I slept on my own those nights Was still in my parents house

And I cut off my t-shirt sleeves And claim a new continent

Til' I saw your face in hands Coloured in sun and then

I think I understand Will I understand?

Will we fight, stay up late In my dreams, on the blink

Different side of the bed Roll your eyes, shake my head

Now we're stuck in the storm We were born to ignore

And all I got is a chance to just say (I'm in love and you've got me, runaway)

You steal the air out of my lungs, you make me feel it

I pray for everything we lost, buy back the secrets

Your hand forever's all I want

Don't take the money

Don't take the money

When you're looking at your shadow Standing on the edge of yourself

Praying on the darkness Just don't take the money

Dreaming of an easy Waking up without wake now

And you're looking at the heartless Just don't take the money

For more infomation >> Bleachers (feat. Lorde) - Don't Take the Money (Acoustic Cover) - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

The Homeschool Tip you Don't Want to Hear (But Need to) - Duration: 0:59.

Good morning you guys, and welcome to another Hip Homeschooling Tip of the Day!

Today I want to talk to you about getting up early, I know right?

Getting up early can make a huge impact on the success of our day and part of the reason

for that is that we are taking a little bit of time to ourselves.

Now, key to the success of getting up early in the morning and not being a bear throughout

the day (which is not going to make our day successful) is going to bed at a decent time.

You see how those work hand in hand?

I know, I kind of hate it too.

Obviously there is other situations like a baby that is getting up all hours of the night

that are going to change this for you.

But if you're in a position to get up earlier, even if your kids are already awake, just

having a little bit of time to have a coffee, (and) to get your mind set.

Here it is, the challenge!

Tomorrow, set your alarm and you know what?

Wake up to it!

Don't just hit the snooze button!

I challenge you to do it and see if your day is not more productive if you don't have more

patience just because you have had that little bit of time to yourself!

For more infomation >> The Homeschool Tip you Don't Want to Hear (But Need to) - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Pet Cockroach (macro shots) Cute Baby Ipis - Vlog12 - Pareng Don Filipino Vloggers - Duration: 2:53.

Our new Pet Cockroach. Cute Baby Ipis macro shot ayaw ni Cailee ng pet roach hehe

For more infomation >> Pet Cockroach (macro shots) Cute Baby Ipis - Vlog12 - Pareng Don Filipino Vloggers - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

「Nightcore」We Don't Talk Anymore - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> 「Nightcore」We Don't Talk Anymore - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

K.A.R.D - Don't Recall & Oh NaNa MV REAÇÃO REACTION ㅣ WooLara - Duration: 9:26.

Hello everyone! I'm Lara from Korea

I'm Cai Yuan Zi!

We're doing the Kpop reaction for the first time~

Kpop reaction! - Yes

We are reacting to whom?

This time, we're reacting to a group which is super popular in Brazil

And this group debuted recently

People really love this group

Do you know who they are?

Yes I get who this is~! - Who are they?

You're seeing her right now!

It's me!

me

It's K.A.R.D!

Card?

Let's watch now!

Firstly we're going to watch Oh NaNa. It was released 3 months ago

We're really late

Oh I like this

K.A.R.D - Oh NaNa

Ow she's pretty

I can't tell the members now. She's a different one, right?

2 men and 2 women

Ow he's really handsome~!

When we were watching girls we were like,

But when we were watching guys, we're like,

Oh the video's so well filmed

Yeah, I like it

card!

This part here! It's Oh nana

I think the dance is really different - Yes I think so too

I really liked the Oh NaNa dance part

I can't really do it

This song is really exciting and rhythmical - Right?

They're keep showing us the joker

I love the rhythm!

Here's the another man - I like him

I think I get it why they are popular in overseas - Why why?

It's all about the rhythm - Yeah I really like it

They can follow the rhythm so easily

Ah I really like this part! Oh nanana

We didn't hear this before right?

Yes! hahaha. It's easy to remember

The video color is also special

I really like this T-T

Other kpop music videos usually have vivid colorful colors

They feature every color

But this one seems like it has only 2 colors

You're right

Love the beat seriously

I think it's a song that's popular in pubs in Korea

Wasn't that Chinese?

What I really want to say is,

what makes this group special is the members

Until now, almost every group was formed with only girls or only boys

Like boy groups, or girl groups

Oh KARD was related to cards!

Oh then I was right!

It's really rare to see this kind of group in Korea

For example if it's a boy group like BTS,

Or BEAST, oh now they are called Highlight now!

They were only boys in the group

Girl groups like, Blackpink and so on

But there were no groups that have girls and boys together

And if there were, they weren't succesful.

There were some groups like this in the past

But nowadays, like a idol generation, there are few

I think they are so fresh

There were no groups for a long time just like K.A.R.D but now they came out

And people love this because they are so new

Next music video is called, "Don't Recall"

Omg look at the view

They are not like a new group!

They have more views than B.A.P

She's a fan of B.A.P

I feel like the color of this video is similar to the other one

There are cards again! You were so right

Oh but this song is quite different from the other one

The beat is really amazing

The beat behind of the lyrics!

Oh this guy was also a vocal?

Wasn't he a rapper before?

He has good voice

Their voices go well with each other

Owwwww the beat~~ Love this

Oh look at the dance, it's so unique

Dancing and singing at the same time proves that they are the Korean group

In my country(China), singers usually don't sing and dance together like this

They focus on singing or dancing respectively

The dance is really unique

We can't dance well hahaha

Look! It's really unique isn't it?

They've got their unique point

Oh I like the rap

Can you understand everything?

Miserable! (Bicham hae)

This is the most unique part! The dance!

Right? Interesing

Don't know why

They are dancing very well like mirroring each other

This movement itself is unusal

I really like this kind of mood

And They all look like models

It's so exiting hahaha

We're not at a pub, right?

That part! I really don't know why I think this part is so unique

Oh they were so cool

Can't help but clapping for them

Usually people who are the fans of some groups, for example fans of a boy group

They consider the members as their boyfriends, and for girl groups, as their girlfriends

But in this case

I think fans will like them as a singer or a talent

Their music was amazing!

In my opinion their strong point is the good music

Not the concept like, I'm your boyfriend or a girlfriend

Something like a fantasy

They sing so well, and the dance is super unique

I don't know what point make me feel like the dance is interesing

But there's no such things like typical idol gestures

There isn't!

Which one did you like more? I like Don't Recall

Oh you can sing already!

In my case, Oh NaNa

Bye~~~ (suddenly)

No not yet! We should say something

Are you okay?

If you like this video, please click like!

Please recommend us other singers that you want us to do the reaction!

See you next week~ Bye!

For more infomation >> K.A.R.D - Don't Recall & Oh NaNa MV REAÇÃO REACTION ㅣ WooLara - Duration: 9:26.

-------------------------------------------

Classical Musicians React: K.WILL 'Please don't...' - Duration: 11:50.

Emiel: So weird Fiona: Yeah Henry: Hey friend how about come thirdwheel at our-

Fiona: OOOH

Peyton: poor ol woman Jarod: You know I feel bad-

*Confused puppy*

Jarod: What

Naoki: Oh he ripped it off

Shimon: Wait

OOOhh

Yunyi: Wait

Gwen: He's in love with her

*Both gasp*

Lindsey: Now her husband and-

Both: Wooa-

*Rossini's Semiramide Overture plays*

Umu: Today we will be reacting to a thing called K. Will Please Don't

Kevin: It might be K. Won't if I hate it

Umu: This is a solo artist

Umu: You're watching this one Yunyi: Ok

Yunyi: But maybe you will

Kevin: *points to self* K will like it, but Y won't like it (The meme team everyone)

Kevin: I'm pushin' it haha (You really are, it's only been 35 sec)

Yunyi: That's really pushing it XD

I kinda wanna slap you

Umu: You're not gonna see him in the video because there's a story going on Naoki: Uh huh

Hugo: Is this like One Shot, I'm not ready for another One Shot Gwen: Yeah I'm not ready for another One Shot Umu: You'll see

Umu: Ok so this one

Kevin: Wanna shoot me with some Kwills (Please stop him)

Everyone: HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Yunyi: *velociraptor screech* (Kevin I hope you're proud of yourself XD)

Umu: So do your best to still analyze the music and-

*Literally dying*

Yunyi: It was so bad XD Kevin: Why did I lean forward the moment you lean towards me it was like wooooop

Umu: Point out things that you like and stuff but there's also a cool story

umu: this is the- yunyi: killl meeeee

Kevin: Please don't let us watch it

Umu: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH (I just got it too omfg)

Yunyi: AAAAhhhh XD

Umu: Stop making puns please so I can finish a sentence

Kevin: Um ok Umu: Um Yunyi: K we will

Lindsey: I got- I got it

Peyton: *sings* Please Don't

Kevin: Gooo

*click*

Kevin: Oh wow Yunyi: Woah

Kevin: I'm ok with this

Jarod: Yeah baby

Yunyi: That sounds like, lowkey, ondes martenot

Peyton: Oh he is just not interested Jarod: Oh he does- he does not look happy

Hugo: You shouldn't have your inner car lights on while driving (Safe driving tips with Hugo)

Lindsey: So we'll never see the person who's singing Umu: Correct

Shimon: Is he depressed

Davis: I kinda like the-

Naoki: Seems like it doesn't it

Hugo: Oooh

Naoki: He obviously isn't showing affection to her

Emiel: That groove is sick Fiona: Oh Henry: Ah

Emiel: Nice piano break

or midi break

Fiona: I really like that synthesized whistling Henry: Oh yeah that'd be neat

Emiel: Haha Fiona: dude

Kevin: Oh my gosh Yunyi: His voice

Peyton: Who's this Jarod: He's- Who's this, is this

*Tilts head*

Yunyi: It's so intimate Kevin: It's very singer-songwritery

Emiel: Wait I'm confused about the other dude Fiona: There's- there's like Spanish flare guitar happening Henry: There is like acoustic guitar

Henry: What the fu-

Daivs: Chill

Kevin: I like it Yunyi: Wooowww

Peyton: Yeaah Jarod: I ju- Dude eyes on the road buddy (Safe driving tips with Jarod)

Naoki: Oh maybe it's his like bestfriend and he doesn't want to take her away from his best friend Shimon: OOOOoohhhhh I see

*Both gasp*

Kevin: That was good

Yunyi: That was good

Yunyi: Did it add an extra beat in there

Kevin: No

Kevin: It was just a beat of silence that felt longer cuz it was used so effectively

Umu: What do you think of the music so far

Kevin: Oh is the girl not actually in the car?

Like is that his dream?

Naoki: I kinda like it, but he has a really high voice

Lindsey: Boi Davis: That falsetto though

Lindsey: It's a lot less bumpin' than the other synth that we've listened to Davis: *K. Will impression*

Kevin: He's got resting b*tch eyes

Henry: Good singing key Emiel: *Whistles*

Gwen: So he's gonna- Hugo: Oh yeah boy kill it. That riff was great

Kevin: -feel things Yunyi: That riff kills me aahh

Naoki: I thought we were supposed to talk about the music Shimon, not that story Shimon: Sorry sorry sorry (Heeey accidental Super Junior)

Kevin: There's like wedding dress Yunyi: It- I was just thinking that

Kevin: Yeah exactly. Oh oh the tuxes Yunyi: I was like, this is

Yunyi: It's the wedding dress but from the other guy's perspective haha Kevin: HAHAHHAHA

Emiel: The music is good Henry: *Does weird thing*

Naoki: I like the little flutters at the top

Kevin: Oh

Shimon: Flutters? Oh Naoki: Bum bum bum bada bum bum

Kevin: There it is

Davis: Oh now they're getting married Lindsey: And so he's like watching- he's like watching his bestfriend

Naoki: There isn't much of a of bass though

That would be nice

To like solidify the song

Davis: I didn't say that right Lindsey: But it's like not really a ballad so that's what I like about it but it's definitely a lot slower than the other songs that we've listened to

Davis: It's very transparent

Shimon: Can you not hear the bass Naoki: I can hear a tiny bit but I'd like a bit more

Shimon: I can feel the bass haha

Peyton: Yeah cuz he- Jarod: Friendzoned!!

Gwen: That was good

That note

Davis: Oh that was a nice uh

Major chord there

Yunyi: Oh what was that

That was..

Yunyi: That sounded like a termination Kevin: It was a-

Kevin: Yeah haha

Kevin: OOOOOOoohhhhhh

Davis: Yeah his facial expressions are not subtle whatsoever you could definitely tell exactly what he's thinking

(Get ready for a Lindsey trigger)

Lindsey: Oh what Davis: Oh

Davis: Oh she's not there Lindsey: Are you kidding

Naoki: OOOHHHH PLOT TWIST

Fiona: NO AAAHHHH Henry: WHHHAAATTTTT

Lindsey: Ok but here's the thing, her disappearance in that actually made sense

Naoki: RIP

Lindsey: It's like this girl who he longs for and we already figured out what the storyline was so that's why the disappearing was acceptable in that one

Henry: WWAAATTT

Fiona: Stop crying

Henry: So f***in Emiel: Guy's gotta stop crying man, you gotta get it together here

Peyton: Ooowwww Jarod: Oh

Peyton: OOOOOooohhh man Jarod: OOOOOooohhh classic

Fiona: He just ripped that girl in half

Davis: Oh hey yeah no I'm fine it's whatever man I'm cool

Toxic masculinity

They're not too afraid of their emotions

Lindsey: Aw man

Kevin: Aw best man

Emiel: Oh this is the memory of the picture and it's about to be taken Henry: OOOOHHHHHH BOOII

Naoki: I mean shouldn't he be happy for his friend (That was honestly the most precious thing)

Shimon: Wait he oh OH OH OH OH OOOOOHOHO (WWWHAt WHAT WHTTATTATA AHWTHTWTJAJAWTH HE'S OMFOGMGMOGMOGM IVE ENVER SEEEN TBHIS OMGOG)

Shimon: WHAT! WHAT! WAIT Naoki: Oh Umu: *wheeze laughing*

Yunyi: Aww

(Ok so like, I've never seen this before but.. yeah that's a pretty forward thing you go k will)

Yunyi: Wait

Kevin: OOohhhhh Yunyi: DId this just go gay

Yunyi: Wait pls

Yunyi: WAIT! WAIT! W- OOOHHHHHH Kevin: So he's in love with the dude OOOOHHHHH PLOT TWIST

Yunyi: YES! Kevin: M. Night Shyamalan's back guys!

*Freak out*

Lindsey: But and then she's like getting married and she's like you know with her two guys now her husband and-

Davis: WWOOOOOOHOHOOOOOOO OH MY GOD Lindsey:WHAT

Lindsey: WAIT HE'S GAY!?

Davis: NO ok ok let's just- ok hold on hold on Lindsey: HAHHAHA Ok I love this

Davis: Best

Twist

Davis: Ever Lindsey: Oh my gooodd

Emiel: Why is he thirdwheeling haha that's so weird Fiona: Yeah Henry: Hey friend how bout come thirdwheel at our

Everyone: OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

Henry: MY GOHAHAHAD NOW IT MAKES SENSE! Fiona: OH MY GOOOODDD

Fiona: WHAT

Henry: WOOOAAH

Henry: HAHAHHAHAHAHHA Fiona: OK

Gwen: He's in love with her (Nope)

*Gasp*

Hugo: OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH

*Gwen's face*

Hugo: OOOOOOHHHHHHHH SH*T

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH SH*T

Peyton: My bestfriend and my husband and I am just so happy Jarod:Your girl

Peyton: And he's just like look at this ugly man trying to steal my ol woman Jarod: You know I feel bad

Jarod: Wat

Peyton; OOOOOOOOOHHHHH

OOOOOHHHHH

SH*T Umu: HAH

Peyton: WOAH Umu: HAHAHAA

Peyton: OH MY GOD Umu: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

*Everyone is dying*

Peyton: OOOOHHHHH

Henry: HAHAHAHAHHA Fiona: Wait, that was just like so extra

Henry: OH MY GOD Emiel: Wow Fiona: That was extra

Henry: Kapew woah Emiel: What in the f***

*Still recovering*

*Sigh*

*Reverse laugh*

Peyton: OOOHHHHH

Yunyi: OH MY GOD

YEAH

I'm screaming a lot I'm really sorry

Hugo: OOOHHHH SHHH*T

Shimon: Woooowww OH MY GOSH Naoki: Wait, what is that what I think what it was Umu: YEEESSS

Shimon: HEHE I mean you know that's great

Davis: That just made everything so much cooler

*Hits chest*

Kevin: I've seen more shocking plot twists in recent memory (Shush) Yunyi: Yes! it's finally canon for once

Yunyi: I've been saying gay for the past 2 months and it's finally here! Kevin: That rhymed once and months

Lindsey: The best part is that they TOTALLY left that out until the very end because the whole time they made you think that he's interested in the girl

and so like you see him crying and stuff because it's their wedding

Emiel: Way to freaking dump it right at the end dammit Henry: WOW

Lindsey: Damn

Davis: Yeah I definitely did not- that would've been the last thing that I would've guessed to happen in that story Lindsey: Same

Shimon: Sure Naoki: Wow that was in a kpop song I thought it was super religious over there

Peyton: UUummmm HAHAH oh f*ck Jarod: My body's numb

Umu: Alright there we go Yunyi: Alright! That was some quality content

Jarod: Can we just take a moment to just like- like go back

Yunyi: Yeah I would like to think of this as a continuation of wedding dress

Yunyi: This is the alternate story

I feel- I feel like it's almost like parodying it like parodying that story ju- just so that- cuz like everyone's seen wedding dress probably Kevin: Exactly

Kevin: Before you, before your time Yunyi: Just like playing with that- that expectation

Naoki: I guess that's why he wasn't interested in that girl

Shimon: I see

Shimon: Oh that makes sense Naoki: Yes, makes sense, yeah

Peyton: Wow we took the wrong direction

We were- we were off

Shimon: Is that how you feel towards me (WTF IS HAPPENING)

(Shiki, Shaoki, Naomon any other ship names for them)

Naoki: I'm not interested in you because you're just like the girl to me, I'm that guy and you're the girl Shimon: You're just crying yeah. You just cry-

Jarod: you know

I feel bad that I just assumed his sexuality but

Peyton: Well yeah it is indeed 2016, well dang it's Jarod: I just thought he was just trying to get over her you know

Peyton: 2017 now Umu: 2017

Yunyi: That was too good

Yunyi: I got played Umu: And then the singing

Umu: The singing? Yunyi: The singing was so good Kevin: It was pretty damn good

Yunyi: That- that high riff Kevin: And even the melody, just the way it always- yeah

Yunyi: There was a direct minor to major chord in there they did like just some like straight up model mixture unapologetically and it was very effective cuz they blended it so well

But

Yunyi: It was- Kevin: I actually stopped focusing on the music Umu: Yeah

Umu: No both of you stopped focusing on the music at the same time it's hilarious

Kevin: Really Umu: Yeah

Umu: And then the music- Davis: The music was also really straightforward too Lindsey: Yeah (Unlike the guy hehe)

*Noises* Davis: It was- it was like

Davis: What he said

But I think what got me was- it was really- like it was like the music video

It was like super simple, it was really transparent it just kind of like sat there

You know, but it was like- it was good though because I felt like that was definitely about the story that was going on

Like the- kind of what the song was about more so than like actually making a super complex, intricate display of musicality Umu: Right

Umu: It's ok Shimon: I don't remember the music Naoki: I would like to- hahaha

Naoki: I liked some stuff like umm

Shimon: The synth thing that you were talking about Naoki: Yeah

Naoki: That wa- that wa- that was a nice touch, it made it interesting Shimon: It made it a lot lighter

Umu: Mhm

Shimon: I don't know it set the mood for something- Naoki: But no it it-

Naoki: Noooo did it though it kinda like had this like Shimon: I think, to me

Naoki: Even though it was in major it kinda felt dark

Shimon: But then it was minor at one section

Like right when the girl disappeared

Naoki: I don't know Shimon: I could be remembering wrong

Naoki: There could've been some foreshadowing with some um Shimon: True true true

Naoki: Chords there

Fiona: Great, I liked it Emiel: Good music Henry: Good music

Emiel: Once the storyline started getting really f*cked up I didn't pay attention to the music anymore Henry: Yeah I started being like

Henry: Answer my questions

Gwen: The only reason I don't like this song is because in the verses his voice is whispering and I just feel like he's close to me and it makes me uncomfortable

Umu: Ok so it's the way they produced it Gwen: Yeah

Hugo: I thought it was great

Hugo: I thought his voice was really- Gwen: Hugo's mad at me because I

Hugo: I tho-

Hugo: Will you shut the-

*Gwen's face* Hugo: I thought it was a great video, It was fine, it was- he did a good job. His riffs were really good, his falsetto was really good

He rarely dipped lower which I would've liked to see more of

I think that he does actually have a low range I just don't think that he was using it

Umu: Mhm

Hugo: But I thought that what he did was good. I thought his just overall

Production was actually good production

*Gwen rolls eyes* Hugo: And you know for a male voice is not easy to sing up there for extended periods of time, but it was good

For more infomation >> Classical Musicians React: K.WILL 'Please don't...' - Duration: 11:50.

-------------------------------------------

House Stark is dead - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> House Stark is dead - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Thugs Stab Vet And Then Go After His Girlfriend, Don't Realize MASSIVE Mistake Until It's Too Late - Duration: 15:33.

Thugs Stab Vet And Then Go After His Girlfriend, Don't Realize MASSIVE Mistake Until It's

Too Late

Neil McCarthy, 27, and his girlfriend Carisa Lerner, 26, were taking a romantic stroll

when they saw three men awkwardly walking directly towards them.

Think what you will, but when I see three guys walking towards me, I know something

is about to happen.

And something did happen.

The three men began to fight and rob McCarthy and Lerner, but that was their first mistake.

The thugs didn't know McCarthy was a veteran.

Once they laid a hand on his girlfriend, that's when all bets were off.

This robbery was about to turn into a triple homicide! McCarthy fought back, got the thugs

off his woman, and managed to get a knife away from the attackers.

He was stabbed in the battle, but he emerged victorious.

The thugs all ran away and were eventually apprehended by police.

This happens too much in Chicago and their mayor doesn't seem very active in reducing

crime.

You can turn on a police scanner and it sounds like you're in a third world country fighting

a war.

Chicago has become a war zone and it's only a matter of time until Trump sends the troops

in.

When the attackers approached, the one holding a knife demanded his phone and wallet, which

he gave them.

But then he saw his girlfriend being roughed up by the third attacker, then it was over

as the former member of the Royal Air Force thought he could handle all three men.

He got the man off his girlfriend but was attacked by the others – stabbed in the

shoulder, punched in the face.

McCarthy was able to get the knife and the three ran away.

The suspects got away with his wallet and passport and Lerner's credit cards, but

she says she feared the worst as she looked at her boyfriend's knife wound.

Sounds like a typical night in Chicago.

That city has become a war zone and President Trump has stated several times that if their

democrat mayor doesn't fix things up, then he's sending in the troops to make it happen.

It's a shame when such a nice city becomes a terrible place to be.

The amount of crime and shootings there is reaching unthinkable levels.

How much longer is that city going to wait until they turn a page and start doing things

right?

What's wrong with Mayor Rahm Emanuel?

Why can't he figure out a way to reduce crime in his windy city?

Is there a pattern with democrat ran cities?

High levels of poverty?

High levels of crime?

It's a shame that a veteran and his lady can't walk the streets of Chicago without

getting robbed by thugs.Mexican Guy Pulls Gun On Cops, Watch How This Officer Disarms

Him And Then Shoots Him With His Own Gun!

In what we see way too much of these days, a police officer could have almost lost his

life because the rest of the world is intent on sending us their problems.

Apparently a so-called "Dreamer which Divinity in his eyes" as San Fransicko Congresswoman

Nancy "Stretch" Pelosi calls them has struck once again.

This time a police officer could have lost his life because of it.

Although we are sure Pelosi wouldn't have lost any sleep over it, just as long as she

gets those contracts and paybacks she needs to keep paying for those plastic surgeries

and botox injections, it's all good.

Nicolas Sanchez, 39, a Mexican national illegally in this country was intent on robbing a convenience

store with the firearm he revealed on accident to officers as he kept saying and shrugging

"I don't have nothing."

Apparently, a loaded firearm is nothing to the lawless who already broke the law to come

here.

The police officers then proceeded to tell him to not reach for the gun, so he ran.

Probably knew he would be going back to the cesspool he came from in Mexico where he would

be considered lucky to have running water and a toilet in his home.

Only to be back in the states by week's end.

A scuffle then proceeded to happen where he reached for his gun, but instead, the police

officer grabbed the gun and shot him with it out of fear Sanchez might have more than

one weapon on him.

100% justified move and what they are trained to do.

If you threaten a Peace Officer's life they will proceed to neutralize the threat to themselves

and other law abiding citizens.

Watch the video.

In a testament to his own stupidity, Sanches died on the scene, one less problem for us

Americans to worry about.Illegal Alien Who Snapped Viral Selfie Of Herself

'Paying Taxes' Just Got Taught A BRUTAL Lesson!

An attractive undocumented illegal alien snapped a selfie of herself "paying taxes" and

smart people on the Internet figured out it was all an ugly hoax.

Not so cute now, are ya?

Her other downfall is that she's a Bernie Sanders supporter, so we know she's already

not good with money.

But that's another story for another day.

If she's an undocumented illegal alien, then she just gave herself up and I can only

imagine the agents at ICE are seething at the teeth to snatch this up in a raid and

ship her back to Argentina.

We have to ask – was it worth it all for a ridiculous leftist leaning hoax?

Maybe she can think about that on her plane ride to her homeland.

She claims her real tax forms are stapled to the back of the blank form.

Who does that?

No one does that.

Here's what her anti-Trump Facebook post said.

It claims she can't get anything out of our government as she's paying taxes and

blah blah blah…I can't even continue reading her drivel, nor type it out.

You'll have to experience her lurid mumbo-jumbo for yourself.

"MYTH BUSTER: I, an undocumented immigrant, just filed my taxes and PAID $300 to the state

of Arizona.

I cannot receive financial aid from the state or federal government for school, I cannot

benefit from unemployment, a reduced healthcare plan, or a retirement fund.

I think I'm a pretty good citizen.

Oh, and there are MILLIONS just like me who pay into a system they will never receive

anything from.

Wanna tell me again how I should be deported, contribute nothing and only leech off this

country while the 1% wealthiest people in this country steal from you everyday?

How about you show me yours Donald J. Trump?

#HereToStay"

Oh, and there about to be millions like you rounded up and hauled back to their homeland.

Thanks to you.

Here's the selfie she posted where she claimed she was "paying taxes" – see if you

can figure out what's wrong with the picture.

Did anyone else notice this was a blank 1040 form?

That's not called paying taxes.

That's called holding up a blank form that everyone has access to and acting like you're

paying taxes.

If she held up her tax return, then we would have ample proof that she really is paying

taxes.

And, quite frankly, if she's paying taxes, then someone should fast-track her to citizenship.

If she's paying taxes, then that's more of a contribution to America than the women

who birth seven kids from six fathers and leech the welfare system.

I'll take a taxpaying Mexican over a lifelong welfare queen who can't raise her own damn

kids any day of the week.

I'd rather deport the welfare queens and strip their citizenship, then invite the hard

working immigrants who would contribute.

The criminals can hang out with the welfare queen.

Maybe they'll create baby 8,9, and 10 and another government can give them handouts.

Here's a video discussing this woman's ugly hoax and Trump bashing that potentially

could deport her.

This is what happens when you're a self-righteous Bernie Sanders THOT.

Via Defiant AmericaBOMBSHELL Obama STOLE Over A Quarter BILLION Of Your Tax Dollars – Look

Who Pocketed It All!

The Daily Caller has reported that under the Obama administration a total of eight taxpayer-funded

nonprofits protected illegal immigrants by spending $291 million between the years of

2012 and 2016.

It was determined by analyzing documents of federal spending and tax data done by the

Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group.

Meaning, taxpayer dollars were misappropriated to be spent on illegal aliens.

These nonprofits helped illegal immigrants with services such as legal representation

and social and political advocacy.

One even endorsed former presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

$274 million of the funds, which makes up ninety-four percent of public funds, came

from the federal government while President Obama was in office.

But this number is expected to be underreported because the analyzed 990s were not always

available.

Thus, the ones that were analyzed and researched were only some of the whole.

It is merely a small sample of publically funded pro-illegal immigrant nonprofits.

A 2013 Urban Institue study said the following about the issue,

"At least 684 nonprofits nationwide provide some form of legal aid to immigrants, more

detailed breakdown is necessary to reveal how much support comes from … government

agencies."

Of all the charities the one that received the most was The Lutheran Immigration and

Refugee Service (LIRS).

In total, they got about eighty percent of the total funding meaning $255 million.

It went towards assisting refugees.

Ninety-two percent of the LIRS budget was federal grants.

Meaning, they could not survive without them.

IRS works to:

"Ensure all migrants and refugees are protected, embraced and empowered and seeks to end detention

centers, according to its website.

Instead, the group advocates for community-based alternatives to immigration detention to house

individuals as they await a final decision on their immigration status."

The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) was next line for the most funded.

The Americans For Immigrant Justice also received a large chunk of funding.

Public money was ninety-one percent of its total revenue.

The majority of these organizations couldn't survive without federal money or they would

not be able to function.

This just goes to show how biased and ineffective they truly are.

Because if they worked they would not need federal funding in order to complete most

of their work.

Which makes sense then why they don't support President Trump.

President Trump is working on behalf of Americans and not the world because he is the President

of the United States.

If only these organizations had that mentality.

Then they would be so much more effective.This 82-Year-Old Man Just ANNIHILATED Liberal Snowflakes

Who Invaded Ivanka's Neighborhood – WATCH!

Hundreds of queers and questionables invaded Ivanka Trump's DC neighborhood to protest

climate change and her soft stance on LGBT issues.

What's hilarious is that Ivanka Trump wasn't even home.

There was a massive gay dance party out front of her house, but she wasn't even there

to get the message the protesters brought with them.

Instead, some other neighbors got pissed off and took to the streets to let people know

how they felt.

An 82-year-old man brought the old-school tricks out of the bag and threatened to punch

a protester in the face.

Slight mistake as he didn't realize the man was NOT a protester.

But that's OK, any time an unexpected crowd disturbs the peace like this, then maybe a

few of them should be punched in the face for good measure.

Here's a video of the older gentleman bringing back his youth and letting the youngster know

he doesn't appreciate all these maniacs ruining his nightly peace and quiet.

"Invent something!

Do something!" the man yelled at a bystander.

"Get out of here!

Do you want to get your f**king face hit?

… Do you wanna fight with an 82-year-old man?"

Ashley Rae Goldenberg, a reporter for Media Research Center, chronicled the heated exchange

on Twitter.

She and her friend (the guy getting yelled at) inadvertently got caught in the crosshairs

of angry neighbors, who mistook them for protesters.

I'm very happy the older gent protected his neighborhood.

He doesn't want to be bothered by people dancing around Ivanka's house.

He probably wants to relax and enjoy a peaceful night while catching some old shows on the

tube.

This isn't a guy who's interested in a gay dance off party.

He doesn't care about a few hundred LGBT people raging over climate control.

He can be thankful the LGBT crowd isn't violent like the Black Lives Matter people.

He would've had his wallet stolen and home robbed.

Here are a few pictures from the gay dance party that was supposed to be a protest towards

Ivanka Trump.

Turned out to be a protest that no one really cared about.

Good job folks.

Your party made as much sense as the guy's shorts in the following picture!

Meanwhile, Ivanka was in New York celebrating her son Theodore's birthday.

Quite the contrast.

Anti-American Mayor Steals Taxpayer Money, Gives It To Muslim Refugees…

Gets INSTANT Karma

Rutland, Vermont Mayor Christopher Louras misappropriated taxpayer dollars and used

them to create a plan to bring Muslim refugees to the city.

A mini-coup would not be surprising once citizens find out that their money is being spent on

other people than those who pay their taxes.

The Mayor reportedly agreed to bring in approximately one hundred Muslim refugees from the Middle

Eastern countries of Syria and Iraq which have been ravaged by war.

But he did not consult his citizens and constituents at all.

As a result, some enraged citizens held a public town hall meeting about the issue.

The Mayor had been re-elected on five different occasions.

But because of his actions, he was ousted!

The resistance was able to elect an anti-resettlement candidate who doesn't share the same philosophy

about bringing in excessive amounts of refugees on the taxpayer's dime.

Loura's even had the guts to a admit he lost because of his resettlement policy.

It was by no small margin either.

He lost 52 percent to 34 percent which was a complete shutout for his opponent.

This is what happens when politicians and public servants don't listen to the people.

The will of the people leads them to lose their office seat.

That is exactly what happened and he deserved it.

Hopefully he never gets back into any kind of office again.

Watch below as reporters for Fox News debate the controversy.

We no longer have a middle class because people are struggling so much.

And instead of putting money into programs that will create jobs this Mayor spent taxpayer

dollars on something that won't even help his town in the least.

No wonder he was not re-elected.

Americans need politicians who serve their interests as Americans and not the interests

of the world.

For more infomation >> Thugs Stab Vet And Then Go After His Girlfriend, Don't Realize MASSIVE Mistake Until It's Too Late - Duration: 15:33.

-------------------------------------------

THIS MEANS WAR! Trump Just Threatened to ATTACK North Korea If they Don't Do THIS Immediately! - Duration: 12:15.

HAPPY ST.

TRUMP DAY!

What Trump Just Did In Michigan Moments Ago Is Shocking Everyone…

The Environmental Protection Agency has now awarded $100 million to the Michigan Department

of Environmental Quality.

It is directed at helping save the town from the water crisis that it has been plagued

with for years.

The money was officially awarded today and will help the city accelerate programs to

replace service lines leached lead into the city's water supply.

"The people of Flint and all Americans deserve a more responsive federal government," said

Scott Pruitt.

"EPA will especially focus on helping Michigan improve Flint's water infrastructure as

part of our larger goal of improving America's water infrastructure."

** THIS IS ONE THING OBAMA NEVER TRIED TO FIX.

This is Obama's legacy.

Look at Flint.

Flint Mayor Karen Weaver said that she was "excited and very grateful" to receive

the aid from the federal government.

TRUMP WILL FIX FLINT MICHIGAN.

"Under President Trump's budget blueprint, SRF remains fully funded, and the proposal

provides robust funding for the Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act program to finance

critical drinking and wastewater infrastructure," the EPA said in a statement.

*** Get this out there!

The media won't show this.

Trump is going to fix Flint Michigan.

Oh my God.

This is awesome.

This is why we voted Trump.

(h/t Hannity)Oh My GOD!

What Canada Just Announced About Immigration Has Trump LAUGHING HIS ASS OFF!

President Trump told the country that Americans must come first and he is backing that statement

by strictly enforcing our immigration laws.

Trump's "America First" stance has attracted a lot of criticism from other countries, especially

our neighbors to the north, Canada.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has previously said that he disagrees with Trump's

views on immigration and border security.

Trudeau claims, "One of the reasons why Canada remains an open country is Canadians

trust our immigration system and the integrity of our borders and the help we provide people

who are looking for safety."

But as it turns out, Canada isn't as "pro-immigrant" as they claim to be.

"In 2016, Canada turned back more Mexican immigrants than it had in the last several

years combined."

The Mexicans who are allowed to enter the country, as Reuters notes, often end up deeply

"disappointed" when they find that "tough border checks, hard-to-find jobs and fine-tuned

enforcement policies mean it can be hard to enter and harder to stay."

Phenomina is being called the "Trump effect", and it's exposing the liberal Prime Minister

as a hypocrite!

Below is a graph provided by Reuters showing the dramatic uptick in Mexicans turned away:

The amount of Mexicans swarming Canada has even forced them to clarify their immigration

stance.

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police in Quebec wrote in a statement,

"Consequences for crossing illegally can include incarceration, civil monetary penalties

and deportation with a ban on re-entry."

That's strange, their policy sounds a lot like what President Trump has proposed.

Why is the Canadian Prime Minister not being called "bigoted" for wanting to secure

the border of HIS country?

It seems like Trudeau has a lot in common with President Trump when it comes to illegals

entering his country, he just doesn't want to admit it!

H/T dailywire99% of Americans Didn't See What Trump REALLY Did to German Chancellor

Angela Merkel Yesterday!

German Chancellor Angela Merkel visited the White House yesterday and the dishonest media

immediately jumped on President Trump.

The big story was Trump's failure to welcome Merkel with a hand shake.

Media articles from CNN and the New York Post blasted Trump with the headline

"President Trump REFUSES to shake hands with Angela Merkel!"

There is only one problem, President Trump DID shake her hand, but not when the liberal

media was demanding him to do it.

Pictures emerged today of a warm greeting between President Trump and Chancellor Merkel.

The media won't show these pictures though…

Our president was diplomatic and polite to Angela Merkel even though she has recently

come out against his travel ban and falsely identified it as a Muslim ban.

In a statement she said,

"She is convinced that even the necessary, decisive battle against terrorism does not

justify putting people of a specific background or faith under general suspicion."

Nowhere in the president's executive order is religion even mentioned, so her shot at

Trump was unjust to say the least.

Merkel is allowing poorly vetted refugees to enter her country to commit rape, murder

and other violent crimes in overwhelming numbers.

It's understandable why our president would disagree with her views.

But Trump did NOT refuse to welcome her and shake her hand, that is a liberal media lie.

The dishonest media will not be happy until everyone in the world hates Trump the way

they do, so they will continue to spread this filth.

It's up to us to defend our president because no one else will!99% of Americans Didn't

See What Trump REALLY Did to German Chancellor Angela Merkel Yesterday!

German Chancellor Angela Merkel visited the White House yesterday and the dishonest media

immediately jumped on President Trump.

The big story was Trump's failure to welcome Merkel with a hand shake.

Media articles from CNN and the New York Post blasted Trump with the headline

"President Trump REFUSES to shake hands with Angela Merkel!"

There is only one problem, President Trump DID shake her hand, but not when the liberal

media was demanding him to do it.

Pictures emerged today of a warm greeting between President Trump and Chancellor Merkel.

The media won't show these pictures though…

Our president was diplomatic and polite to Angela Merkel even though she has recently

come out against his travel ban and falsely identified it as a Muslim ban.

In a statement she said,

"She is convinced that even the necessary, decisive battle against terrorism does not

justify putting people of a specific background or faith under general suspicion."

Nowhere in the president's executive order is religion even mentioned, so her shot at

Trump was unjust to say the least.

Merkel is allowing poorly vetted refugees to enter her country to commit rape, murder

and other violent crimes in overwhelming numbers.

It's understandable why our president would disagree with her views.

But Trump did NOT refuse to welcome her and shake her hand, that is a liberal media lie.

The dishonest media will not be happy until everyone in the world hates Trump the way

they do, so they will continue to spread this filth.

It's up to us to defend our president because no one else will!99% of Americans Didn't

See What Trump REALLY Did to German Chancellor Angela Merkel Yesterday!

German Chancellor Angela Merkel visited the White House yesterday and the dishonest media

immediately jumped on President Trump.

The big story was Trump's failure to welcome Merkel with a hand shake.

Media articles from CNN and the New York Post blasted Trump with the headline

"President Trump REFUSES to shake hands with Angela Merkel!"

There is only one problem, President Trump DID shake her hand, but not when the liberal

media was demanding him to do it.

Pictures emerged today of a warm greeting between President Trump and Chancellor Merkel.

The media won't show these pictures though…

Our president was diplomatic and polite to Angela Merkel even though she has recently

come out against his travel ban and falsely identified it as a Muslim ban.

In a statement she said,

"She is convinced that even the necessary, decisive battle against terrorism does not

justify putting people of a specific background or faith under general suspicion."

Nowhere in the president's executive order is religion even mentioned, so her shot at

Trump was unjust to say the least.

Merkel is allowing poorly vetted refugees to enter her country to commit rape, murder

and other violent crimes in overwhelming numbers.

It's understandable why our president would disagree with her views.

But Trump did NOT refuse to welcome her and shake her hand, that is a liberal media lie.

The dishonest media will not be happy until everyone in the world hates Trump the way

they do, so they will continue to spread this filth.

It's up to us to defend our president because no one else will!HAPPY ST.

TRUMP DAY!

What Trump Just Did In Michigan Moments Ago Is Shocking Everyone…

The Environmental Protection Agency has now awarded $100 million to the Michigan Department

of Environmental Quality.

It is directed at helping save the town from the water crisis that it has been plagued

with for years.

The money was officially awarded today and will help the city accelerate programs to

replace service lines leached lead into the city's water supply.

"The people of Flint and all Americans deserve a more responsive federal government," said

Scott Pruitt.

"EPA will especially focus on helping Michigan improve Flint's water infrastructure as

part of our larger goal of improving America's water infrastructure."

** THIS IS ONE THING OBAMA NEVER TRIED TO FIX.

This is Obama's legacy.

Look at Flint.

Flint Mayor Karen Weaver said that she was "excited and very grateful" to receive

the aid from the federal government.

TRUMP WILL FIX FLINT MICHIGAN.

"Under President Trump's budget blueprint, SRF remains fully funded, and the proposal

provides robust funding for the Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act program to finance

critical drinking and wastewater infrastructure," the EPA said in a statement.

*** Get this out there!

The media won't show this.

Trump is going to fix Flint Michigan.

Oh my God.

This is awesome.

This is why we voted Trump.

(h/t Hannity)Kellyanne Conway Just Revealed What REALLY Happened The Night Hillary Clinton

LOST to Trump!

This is the best Hillary-bashing I have seen since Nov 8, 2016! Kellyannce Conway just

today revealed the TRUTH behind Hillary Clinton's concession phone call to President Trump.

(Remember, because she was too scared or drunk to concede in person?)

You see, apparently, Clinton was so cocky that she basically called the election for

herself the NIGHT before.

"Robby Mook (Clinton's campaign manager) had agreed the night before through an email

to me that within 15 minutes of the AP calling the race for Secretary Clinton, they would

wait 15 minutes and then she would take to the podium and declare victory."

"So he was basically saying that you have 15 minutes for Mr Trump to get out there [and

give a concession speech] or she's going to declare victory either way.

(WINK)

And then he said in the event that Mr Trump wins, Secretary Clinton will call him within

15 minutes of the AP."

Hahaha!

Oh, but it get's so much better.

That night, Kellyanne got a phone call from Huma Abedin.

Huma said Clinton wanted to speak to President Trump and asked if he was around.

Kellyanne was like OF COURSE!

"So that was just really a remarkable moment and I think it was a remarkable moment for

anybody, any David fighting a Goliath, frankly."

Of course, we all remember how Hillary then humiliated herself by forcing Trump to give

his victory speech before her concession because she was just a broken woman.

SAD…NOT!!!

Look, I love Kellyanne, you love Kellyanne.

Let's show Kellyanne Conway some love and Share this perfect, fairy-tail story everywhere!

For more infomation >> THIS MEANS WAR! Trump Just Threatened to ATTACK North Korea If they Don't Do THIS Immediately! - Duration: 12:15.

-------------------------------------------

Big Little Lies: I Don't Know What to Do (HBO) - Duration: 2:18.

-I don't know what to do. -Well, you have to tell Celeste.

She's gonna wanna hear it directly from you.

Honesty is always the best policy.

That's what I've...

I mean...

I knew the boys roughhouse a lot,

but I didn't know they were bullies.

-JANE CHAPMAN: It was only Max. -Hey.

JANE: Ziggy was very clear about that.

MADELINE MACKENZIE: Aren't you so relieved about Ziggy?

-JANE: Yeah. -Hey, sorry...

to interrupt. Hi, Madeline.

-Jane, Gordon Klein. -Yeah.

Renata's husband. We met at the school

-that day. -Yeah, of course.

I'm wondering if we might have a private conversation

just for a second?

-Sure. -Yeah?

Well, I'm feeling a little excluded.

-(CHUCKLES) -MADELINE: We're in the middle of a conversation.

Okay. Actually, no. That's good. You need to hear this.

Since the two of you seem to be making quite the little team.

(GORDON SIGHS)

Look, Jane, whether or not Ziggy is the one

who's been hurting Amabella, you're the one--

-JANE: Actually, there's-- -You're the one...

who attacked my wife.

Now, please understand that if you ever go near Renata again,

I'll be taking a restraining order--

-TOM: All right, all right. -Do you understand that?

Gordon, that's enough. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave now.

Tom, Tom...

-We're just talking. It's fine. -No. No, everything's not fine.

I can't have you in here harassing my customers.

-(GORDON LAUGHS) -Now, I'm asking you politely,

-please... -I don't think you have

-the right-- -Please go.

I don't think you have the right to remove me from--

I'm not interested in your legal advice.

-Just go, Gordon. -(CHUCKLES)

Just remember what I said, okay?

-JANE: Mm-hmm. Yes. -Okay?

Madeline.

TOM: Now look, I'm sure I'll see you some other time,

just not today, okay?

Just lost yourself a lot of customers, my friend.

-(TOM SIGHS) -MADELINE: Unbelievable.

-I'm so sorry. -That was really impressive.

-Are you okay? -Yeah.

You're a real prince, Tom.

I would have told him to go fuck himself.

-(JANE LAUGHS) -But I don't talk like that.

All right, I'm off to transform myself into My Fair Lady.

-MADELINE: Call Celeste, okay? -I will. Thank you.

-MADELINE: Bye, Tom. -TOM: Bye.

You know, uh, I've actually been...

trying to figure out a way to impress you for a while now.

I just... haven't had my chance.

Y... You're straight?

What?

For more infomation >> Big Little Lies: I Don't Know What to Do (HBO) - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

7 Things You Don't Know About Rosanna Pansino - Duration: 5:10.

If you like both baking and wacky YouTube videos, chances are you've come across Rosanna

Pansino's Nerdy Nummies channel.

It teaches fans how to create unique treats based on video games, comic books, and sci-fi

characters.

With over 8 million subscribers, Pansino has become YouTube royalty.

But how much do fans actually know about Ro?

Here are some facts you may not know about Rosanna Pansino.

She was an actress

Before she ever appeared on YouTube, Pansino was pursuing her first love: acting.

She told The Huffington Post, "In high school I participated in drama club and theater.

Although no one in my family worked in entertainment, it's what I wanted to do more than anything.

I decided to pursue it after college, so I moved to Los Angeles and took any oddball

jobs I could find."

Among those jobs: an extra on Glee playing a background cheerleader, and the hand double

for the boy on Ghost Whisperer.

Yup...that's pretty odd!

Perhaps her biggest role, though, was on VH1's 2008 reality show Scream Queens.

"I don't think there's anything creepier than a little Stepford Wife."

"Those are the muscle fibers!"

The ultimate ultimatum

While working in Hollywood, Pansino filmed YouTube videos for fun in her spare time.

But soon she was presented with an ultimatum.

She told Cosmopolitan, "My agent pulled me into a meeting and told me I had to choose.

They said, 'You either have to quit your YouTube channel or I'm going to drop you.

All this time you're spending making these videos, you should be spending that time interning.

You should be spending that time auditioning.

You should be spending that time on sets.'"

It wasn't an easy choice, but Pansino ultimately decided to give up her childhood dream and

quit acting to commit to her YouTube channel full time instead.

Looks like she made the right choice.

All in the family

Now that her YouTube channel has become a full time career, Pansino has hired a bunch

of people to help her with production — and most of those people are family members, including

her sister, mother, father, and brother-in-law.

She told The Huffington Post, "I know some families would have a hard time working together

but my family are all very close.

I find it's a huge benefit and asset to have people you know you can trust."

"This one says, 'Do you have any party tricks?'

Does this count?"

"Hahaha!

So the answer is 'no'!"

It's fitting, considering her family inspired the Nerdy Nummies channel in the first place.

Pansino told Business Insider, "I was originally introduced to baking as a child by my grandmother.

I continued to bake for friends and family throughout the years for special occasions.

I began to create themed treats after receiving continued requests from a lot of my friends."

And her father's money management lessons paid off in a big way when it came time to

start her channel.

By following his teachings, she was able to save up a nest egg of $20,000, which she spent

getting Nerdy Nummies off the ground.

She told Cosmopolitan, "$20,000 isn't big, but for me, it was everything.

I had to be really careful about the best camera I could get on that budget, the best

lighting I could get, the best computer."

It's really hard work

Pansino's viral baking tutorials usually range between six and ten minutes, but the amount

of time it takes to actually shoot a video is much, much longer.

How long?

Pansino estimates she spends 70 hours a week in the kitchen just doing the prep work.

She told Business Insider,

"... the average Nerdy Nummies episode takes over five days to create and produce.

The process includes developing ideas, gathering the ingredients, testing the recipes, filming,

editing and posting the videos.

After [more than] 120 episodes, the process hasn't changed much, but I am always looking

for ways to be more efficient."

Books and music

Despite the fact that she seemingly spends every waking hour making cookies that look

like Darth Vader and stuff, Pansino still found times to write a New York Times bestselling

book and launch a music career.

In 2015, The Nerdy Nummies Cookbook: Sweet Treats for the Geek in All of Us debuted at

No. 5 on The New York Times' Advice, How-To & Miscellaneous list.

And that same year, she premiered the video for her first single, "Perfect Together."

"If you were a candy, I would be the wrapper.

And if you were marshmallows, then I would be the cracker."

Nintendo game fame

A quick glance at Pansino's channel reveals her deep love of video games.

In fact, her debut Nerdy Nummies video involved a Super Mario star cake.

Nintendo decided to return the love in 2014 by featuring Pansino in one of its games,

including her in the StreetPass Mii Plaza on Nintendo 3DS.

She told Nintendo News, "It is such an honor [...] It has been really exciting to see everyone's

pictures of finding my Mii on their StreetPass."

No signs of slowing down

All of Pansino's hard work is paying off.

According to Forbes, Pansino makes about $2.5 million per year from her YouTube videos,

endorsement deals, and book sales.

And with more hit videos coming out all the time, it sure looks like Pansino's future

is shaping up to be nummy, indeed.

Thanks for watching!

Click the List icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> 7 Things You Don't Know About Rosanna Pansino - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Poker Rule #1: To Win, Don't Privilege Your Gut Instincts | Poker Champ Liv Boeree - Duration: 4:17.

So I guess the thing you have to think about in any given poker situation is that you're

dealing with a lot of uncertainty, and it's all about how to make the best decision in

any given moment.

So the first rule of thumb is how to extract the most money or chips from your opponent

when you have a strong hand, and how to lose the minimum when you have a weak hand.

And you're never going to be a hundred percent certain where you are: Are you beating them

or do you have a worse hand?

So you have to sort of construct a strategy that is mathematically optimal in each situation.

Well, I guess people tend to think of intuition as their gut instinct and my rule of thumb

in poker is to only fall on my gut instinct if my sort of logical, my slow brain, the

system two as it's sometimes called, has not come to any conclusive answer.

A lot of people are tempted to go, "This is too tricky, I don't know!" and then go,

"Yeah, well, my gut instinct says this; I'm going to go with that."

But the best thing to do is to work with both, your sort of slow brain and that gut.

Say you were playing against your opponent and you've noticed that actually they're

someone who's very solid, they never seem to bluff, and you might have a hand that you

would normally call with (say 90 percent of the time), but you know this guy, he's just

never bluffing, never doing it.

Well, actually this might be one of those rare situations where you do throw your hand

in the muck, where you have a very strong feeling that you're just not calling; even

though mathematically it says it should call, you shouldn't do it.

I guess the art part of poker is when you have these flashes of inspiration where you

need to deviate from the math, and the science is knowing whether that deviation is the right

thing to do at the time.

When it comes to your intuition as a poker player I would say do use it from time to

time, but it should not be your starting point.

You, as a rule of thumb, should always go for the slow "system two" analysis, see

what answer that comes up with, and then also to check in with your gut.

Say you're in a really big hand, and your opponent has bet, often I'll have an instinctive

response; I'll be like, "Oh that's a bluff," or "they have a really strong hand," and

I'll make a note of it, I won't just go with that answer.

I'll go, "Okay now let's work through the mathematics, let's look sort of through all

the other bits of information: what have they done on other cards?" and so on, and then

see if those two answers match up."

Now, if they both match up, great, I've got an easy decision, but if one is giving a conflicting

answer to the other, then usually you tend to rely on the sort of the mathematic/logic

part.

However, it's really, really close with the mathematics, then I'll fall back on that gut

instinct.

But as a rule of thumb your gut is not as reliable as you think.

You often see these like memes on the Internet, which is just like, "Always go with your

gut!

Trust your instincts!" and so on.

And I personally think that's a copout.

I think that's often the lazy way out for when we are faced with a really tough decision

in life, of just going, "well… answer X."

Our brains they love to simplify things, to do things in black-and-white, but we live

in a very complex world, and that's not always the best route to take.

So in a nutshell, your gut instincts can be useful, but as a last resort.

We've evolved of these amazing brains for a reason, so we should be using them.

For more infomation >> Poker Rule #1: To Win, Don't Privilege Your Gut Instincts | Poker Champ Liv Boeree - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

RHOP: Don't Let the Zip Code Fool You, Baby (Season 2, Episode 1) | Bravo - Duration: 1:32.

Most people would have just f---in' bugged the f--- out.

I sent you a f---in' letter so you should be happy, okay?

- No, not really. - Oh, yes, you should.

Don't let the zip code fool you, baby, okay?

- What's that mean? - You know what it means.

- You heard a song that said,

"Don't let the zip code fool you".

And you decided to say it. Bitch, please!

- What you said was f---ed up, Gizelle!

- In your opinion. - It was f---ed up.

- And what you said was f---ed up about me.

- I don't do crazy because your ass will never own...

- I'm not. - Yes, you're f---in' crazy.

- You are crazy. - I'm done.

- You're crazy. - I'm done.

- Bitch.

- That was eventful. - What's going on?

- Oh, no. - What happened?

- She want to talk about I called her a whore.

I did not f---in' call her a whore.

This is my real life. This is not some play sh--.

That was f---ed up.

And you cannot say that there's anything justifiable

that I said or did that would warrant that.

- Both these girls just should have stayed

in their lane, seriously.

It's a hot mess now.

- Gizelle's feelings got hurt. She struck back.

I do know that one is worse than the other, though.

- That's a pretty serious accusation.

- Aw, damn!

Like how are we gonna move forward?

- When people own their sh--.

For more infomation >> RHOP: Don't Let the Zip Code Fool You, Baby (Season 2, Episode 1) | Bravo - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

The Real Reason We Don't Hear About 50 Cent Anymore - Duration: 4:31.

Rapper 50 Cent is no longer partying like it's his birthday.

It seems the only time Curtis James Jackson III is in the news these days is when his

bankruptcy case is being discussed or he's done something kinda gross, like mocking a

disabled person or leaking a sex tape.

He once was among the most famous musicians in the world.

Now he's a punchline.

Here's a look at why we never hear from 50 Cent anymore.

He promised to quit music

In 2007, 50 Cent announced that if his new album Curtis didn't outsell Kanye West's Graduation,

he would "no longer write music," claiming it would be his last solo album.

Graduation sold 957,000 copies in its first week compared to 691,000 for Curtis.

Oopsie!

While 50 Cent later retracted the statement, the embarrassment cost him a measure of career

momentum that he's never quite regained.

He mocked autism

In May 2016, 50 Cent uploaded a video where he's seen mocking an airport employee who

has autism, a hearing impairment, and suffers from social anxiety.

He later apologized, telling Page Six, "While the incident at the airport resulted from

an unfortunate misunderstanding, I am truly sorry for offending the young man.

It was certainly not my intent to insult him or the disability community, which is a source

of great strength in America.

I have apologized personally to him and his family."

EFFEN Vodka, which counts 50 Cent as a partner, released a statement after Fifty's disparaging

comments about Farrell, saying,

"EFFEN is a brand that considers social responsibility the highest of priorities, and 50 Cent's recent

actions are in no way representative of EFFEN Vodka or our brand values.

We are taking this situation extremely seriously and have communicated our profound disappointment

to 50 Cent directly."

Violation of consent

In 2009, 50 Cent bought a sex tape featuring Lastonia Leviston, his rival Rick Ross's ex-girlfriend,

added his own offensive commentary body-shaming her in the video, then posted it on his website

without her consent.

Leviston sued, saying the "tape destroyed her life and pushed her to the brink of suicide."

50 Cent's lawyer claimed she was trying to get at the rapper's "deep pockets" and asserted

that "her life is better" because of the incident.

According to TMZ, the jury needed to deliberate for barely an hour before ordering 50 Cent

to pay Leviston $5 million.

He's a spokesman, not a rapper

50 Cent's last studio album, 2014's Animal Ambition, sold less than 200,000 copies, a

massive drop for an artist who has sold more than 30 million albums worldwide during his

career.

So it's no wonder that he's turned away from music in favor of endorsement deals, cashing

in on his fading rep to land jobs with Reebok, Right Guard, Vitaminwater, and the men's underwear

brand Frigo Revolution Wear, which reportedly paid him more than $78 million in 2014 alone.

Bankruptcy

Despite the fat stacks of mad cash 50 Cent has been taking in from his endorsement gigs,

he was still forced to file for bankruptcy on July 13, 2015, after losing tens of millions

of dollars on bad business deals, not to mention legal costs associated with Leviston's sex

tape lawsuit.

50 Cent's attorney said in a statement that "This filing for personal bankruptcy protection

permits Mr. Jackson to continue his involvement with various business interests and continue

his work as an entertainer, while he pursues an orderly reorganization of his financial

affairs."

The bankruptcy filing resulted in 50 Cent paying Leviston an extra $2 million in punitive

damages, granting her $7 million total.

He also struck a deal to pay off creditors $23 million in five years, and told a judge

he took had to take photos with fake money for publicity due to his financial woes.

And that's not even the worst of his problems.

"Then I realized, 'Oh my God 50 cent has no idea what a grapefruit is.'"

Nobody likes him

50 Cent's prospects of making a comeback are hampered by the fact that, well...everyone

seems to hate him.

From Meek Mill to Ja Rule to Rick Ross, 50 Cent is constantly feuding with someone — with

Jimmy Iovine, Fat Joe, Cam'ron, Nas, Jadakiss, and The Game among some of the other famous

names with whom he's publicly sparred.

His inability to collaborate and keep the peace could be preventing him from working

on more successful projects.

Come on, Curtis.

Just play nice.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Nicki Swift icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> The Real Reason We Don't Hear About 50 Cent Anymore - Duration: 4:31.

-------------------------------------------

Five indian scientist maybe you probably don't know how they have change the world - Duration: 3:22.

Science is an important part of our everyday life, even more so than we notice. From our

fancy gadgets to the the technologies we can't live without, from our humble light bulb to

the space explorations, it is all gift of science and technology before moving on hit

the subscribe button to know what's happening on tech vish

cv raman Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman won the Nobel

Prize for Physics in 1930 for his pioneering work on scattering of light. Born in Tiruchirapalli on

November 7, 1888, he was the first Asian and first non-White to receive any Nobel Prize

in the sciences. Raman also worked on the acoustics of musical instruments. He was the

first to investigate the harmonic nature of the sound of the Indian drums such as the

tabla and the mridangam.

He discovered that, when light traverses a transparent material, some of the deflected

light changes in wavelength. This phenomenon is now called the Raman scattering and is

the result of the Raman effect.

In October 1970, he collapsed in his laboratory. He was moved to a hospital and the doctors

gave him four hours to live. He survived and after a few days refused to stay in the hospital

as he preferred to die in the gardens of his Institute (the Raman Research Institute in

Bangalore) surrounded by his flowers. He died of natural causes on 21 November 1970.

Homi J. Bhabha Born on October 30, 1909 in Bombay, Homi Jehangir

Bhabha played an important role in the Quantum Theory.

He was the first person to become the Chairman of the Atomic Energy Commission of India.

Having started his scientific career in nuclear physics from Great Britain, Bhabha returned

to India and played a key role in convincing the Congress Party's senior leaders, most

notably Jawaharlal Nehru, to start the ambitious nuclear programme.

Bhabha is generally acknowledged as the father of Indian nuclear power. But few people know

that he was absolutely against India manufacturing atomic bombs, even if the country had enough

resources to do so. Instead he suggested that the production of an atomic reactor should

be used to lessen India's misery and poverty.

He died when Air India Flight 101 crashed near Mont Blanc on 24 January 1966. Many possible

theories of the crash came up including a conspiracy theory in which the Central Intelligence

Agency (CIA) is involved in order to paralyze India's nuclear program.

Visvesvaraya Born on 15 September 1860, Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya was a notable Indian

engineer, scholar, statesman and the Diwan of Mysore during 1912 to 1918. He was a recipient

of the Indian Republic's highest honour, the Bharat Ratna Sir M V suggested that India

try to be at par with industrialized nations as he believed that India can become developed

through industries.

He has the credit of inventing 'automatic sluice gates' and 'block irrigation system'

which are still considered to be marvels in engineering. Each year, his birthday 15 September

is celebrated as Engineer's Day in India.

Since river beds were costly, he came up with an efficient way of filtering water through

'Collector Wells' in 1895 which was rarely seen anywhere in the world.

Venkatraman Radhakrishnan was born on May 18, 1929 in Tondaripet, a suburb of Chennai.

Venkataraman was a globally renowned space scientist and a member of the Royal Swedish

Academy of Sciences.

He was an internationally acclaimed Astrophysicist and also known for his design and fabrication

of ultralight aircraft and sailboats.

His observations and theoretical insights helped the community in unraveling many mysteries

surrounding pulsars, interstellar clouds, galaxy structures and various other celestial

bodies. He died at the age of 81 in Bangalore.  S. Chandrashekar

Born on October 19, 1910 in Lahore, British India, he was awarded the 1983 Nobel Prize

for Physics for his mathematical theory of black holes. The Chandrasekhar limit is

named after him. He was nephew of CV Raman. Chandra became a United States citizen in

1953.

His most celebrated work concerns the radiation of energy from stars, particularly white dwarf

stars, which are the dying fragments of stars. He died on August 21, 1995, at the age of

82 in Chicago.

For more infomation >> Five indian scientist maybe you probably don't know how they have change the world - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

♫Nighcore Remix♫ Celebrate the summer - Lacune - Duration: 2:18.

On the beach

We were laying in the hot summersun

Cooled by the ocean's breath

Cooled by the ocean's breath

It is the time of summer and bass!

We watch our footprints follow the trace

The summersun is shining high up in the sky!

Celebrate the summer

Dive into the sea

Celebrate the feeling, you and me :P

Take me to the ocean

Livin' like supreme

Take me to the hot summerdream

Celebrate the summer

Dive into the sea

Celebrate the feeling, you and me!

Take me to the ocean

Livin' like supreme

Take me to the hot summerdream

Celebrate the sun!

Dive into the sea

Celebrate the feeling, you and me!

Take me to the ocean

Livin' like supreme

Take me to the hot summerdream!

On the beach

We were chilling when the sun sets down

Dancing the night away!

Dancing the night away!

It's party time at campfire's night

I feel your hearthbeat under the tide

The summermoon is shining high up in the sky!

Celebrate the summer

Dive into the sea

Celebrate the feeling, you and me!

Take me to the ocean

Livin' like supreme

Take me to the hot summerdream!

Celebrate the summer

Dive into the sea

Celebrate the feeling, you and me!

Take me to the ocean

Livin' like supreme

Take me to the hot summerdream

Celebrate the sun, dive into the sea

Celebrate the feeling, you and me

Take me to the ocean

Livin' like supreme

Take me to the hot summerdream

Celebrate the summer :D

For more infomation >> ♫Nighcore Remix♫ Celebrate the summer - Lacune - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

S2E2 – Finally... He paints something - Duration: 7:12.

sorry about that

online video you need something

to stop people scrolling past

or clicking away

I wish I had a drone

then I could give you this sweeping vista

it would be a good segue into the next

just umm...

just pretend this is a drone shot

and I'll add some techno and it'll be great

welcome to the video avant-garde

video

what the hell

honestly

this little rectangle

through this little rectangle

people become prisoners to it

some are self-imprisoned, like PewDiePie

THAT'S RIGHT, I'M THE HAPPY WHEELS...

KING.

some are forced into the life of rectangle like Edward Snowden

exiled to the rectangle

it's like the bad guys in Superman

"once trusted by this council..."

"charged with maintaining the defence of the planet Krypton itself"

I don't wanna be

I don't want to be dealing with the rectangle

forever...

I just identified it as

some kind of a bridging measure

to what comes next

I shot a whole episode yesterday

but it was too damn windy

I can't use any of it

there also exists an extraordinary opportunity

to form for the first time in history

a truly global society

before we go anywhere I gotta change this tire

because I've got another rock to get

gotcha!

and if we act wisely

I'm just trying to find a place without wind

and with vision

nineteen eighty four

the exhaust fan is on so I hope this isn't too noisy

but this is

my little corner of the world

the stones were from an architect friend

and I'm carting them up the hill, literally

to... hopefully carve

Art news

Luke Sciberras is having a show

at King Street Gallery

on William Street

if you're not from Sydney I assure you that makes perfect sense

Natasha Walsh has a couple of pieces at May Space

in Waterloo

but the thought occurred to me to talk about some of the artists who got me here

in the first place

one of them is of course Daniel Crooks

he does these warping time-slicing works

like you saw in the intro

and actually I checked out his stuff recently

and he's working with "the rectangle"

so cue footage of that

I think he was screening at ACMI

I first saw his stuff way way way back

when it was pretty much just that time slicing effect

on the city street

and it blew me away

and I went home straight away

and immediately set about

programming a webcam version of it

someone has since made a far superior version of that

little webcam demo app

and you can use that and I will leave the link down below

Jeremy Geddes

I spoke about his paintings before it was a really sublime moment for me

when I saw his painting "Cluster"

and actually it was his show

but that particular painting, "Cluster", just...

you know

jaw to the floor stuff

but also potentially what's coming up

a student of National Art School, Daniel Breda

did a, I hope I'm pronouncing that correctly

he did a VR based work

I did it

oh, it goes out of space

I threw it out of space!

the gallery's...I'm in space!

I'm in space, dude

there's a planet here, dude, on on earth

everything's floating around dude

I broke the gallery

dude! I'm standing on stars dude!

you're standing on stars?

you gotta wear this man!

get in, get in, get in...

you've made mess...

yes, I've made a mess

...all over the place

because they wanted you to break it man I swear

because that's the point

if you throw it you get to the point where you're like, fuck it

in regards to this

I wanted to have this video up on Friday

obviously things didn't...

it's kind of...

I have to be in the right position

and it's somewhere between

not starving to death and...

working too much... I don't know

somewhere in the middle

this... this is possible

so I hope that we can continue

also, I do want to make more political videos

I have a ton of ideas for those

they are obviously much easier to put together

it's just me standing in front of a camera

but at the same time I don't really want to be doing that forever either

it's not exactly what I'm after

I think that it can be more fun

it can be more creative

anyway... if you have ideas, get in touch

to make them better, I obviously need help

and if you think you cant help

if you think this is for someone else

no, it's for you

it's for you!

you think you can't help? well..

can you carry a tripod?

if you can carry a tripod and maintain a reasonable conversation on the way to a shoot

you can help

actually you know what

no sign-offs, I'm not going to sign off anymore

it's just going to be a continuum

so uhh...

I think we can look back to all this turmoil

as the

birth pangs of a

more creative

and better system

if we miss the opportunity I think there's going to be chaos

For more infomation >> S2E2 – Finally... He paints something - Duration: 7:12.

-------------------------------------------

Omelia di don Sergio 02.04.2017 - Duration: 24:35.

For more infomation >> Omelia di don Sergio 02.04.2017 - Duration: 24:35.

-------------------------------------------

- jikook - coming out of Junkook. - Duration: 2:40.

This is the first time I want to talk to you about this.

I have not done this before, because it's too painful for me.

I miss him

I'm sure you all understand what I mean.

This was a constant talk in the news and social networks.

But I want to clarify everything.

Guys, I want you to know,

He had no way out.

This "scandal" is just a cover for a big scandal.

The company did not want you to find out.

But I want to stand up for him.

Good.

Now I will tell you our story.

I started everything .. I think.

But none of the fans noticed my stupid love, so everything was in order.

But everything has changed ...

I will return to this later.

It's hard ...

After I learned about his feelings for me.

Then, too, something has changed ...

Other members found out about us, but ...

They said that it's okay until the staff and the fans do not suspect anything ...

We did everything possible.

But my hands went straight to him.

He always scolded me for it.

I often thought that ...

Perhaps this would not have happened,

If I had not said about feelings ...

I just did that I was jealous and hungered for his attention.

So childish, I know this.

But I just ...

Very much loved him ...

With him, I could be myself.

I felt safe and was really happy.

Honestly.

I could only think of him ...

That's when things went wrong.

I still do not know how the staff found out everything.

Sorry, this is very hard ...

Then they came up with this story with drugs.

He agreed without hesitation.

But then it ...

just ...

Kicked out of the group ...

Damn, I apologize in advance, if I suddenly cry,

That's why I ..

Decided to shoot this video ..

Even if I, too, are thrown out.

BTS,

I will miss you.

Bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét