Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily what Sep 23 2017

Hello guys! It's Liang Wei!

Today I would like to share with you

what I wear to school in a week

This video was actually taken in a day

because I go to school too early and go back home late every day

So I just choose to record it in a day

I hope you will like it!

So here's the end of this video

At the end, I would like to say

actually we don't really need a lot of clothes to look different every day

We can still style the same clothes into different style

Every time when I scroll Instagram

I'll save those outfit photos that I think are pretty

There's a function for that

then

in the next morning

when I want to think of what to wear,

I'll just open that collection

and when I see something that I feel suitable for the style that I want to wear that day

I'll follow the colour order of that outfit photo or find some similar clothes to pair with

I hope you like today's video

if you like it, don't forget to give this video a thumbs uppp

Also, remember to share this video and subscribe me!

BYE~~~~!

For more infomation >> BACK TO SCHOOL LOOK BOOK | What to wear to school 2017 | 上學穿什麽? - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

Here's What you need to know about Kylie Jenner's Pregnancy - Duration: 2:14.

Its just been a few months since Kylie Jenner dumped Tyga

and started dating rapper Travis Scott.

Now the sources have confirmed that the 20 year old is pregnant.

She is due in February with her first child with who is thought to be a baby girl with

Travis Scott . The news was confirmed when both the stars started telling their friends

about it.

They have already broke the news to their family and Kylie is very excited about it.

the makeup Mogul is very close to all her niece and nephews and she spent a lot of time

with rapper Tyga's son King Cairo when the pair were dating.

An insider said.

" Travis is been so affectionate and protective of Kylie since they found out.

He can't wait to be a dad."

The young entrepreneur is skipping events and keeping her distance from the spotlight

from quite sometime now.

She is also been posting a lot of throwback photos of her body but speculations rose to

a all time high just when kylie posted a group selfie wearing a black baggy t-shirt captioning

it 'Day 1s'.

There's been no word on this from Kylie, Travis or the kardashian-jenner family.

Surprisingly this weekend also marks the 10th anniversary of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians"

and the couple choose this day to announce the pregnancy news.

While appearing on the "Kardashians 10th Anniversary Special," Ky was also shot from the waist

up, and wore a baggy top.

kylie's elder sister Kim Kardashian is also having a baby through surrogacy and it is

likely that the babies might share the same birth month.

For more infomation >> Here's What you need to know about Kylie Jenner's Pregnancy - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Eat Empty Stomach For 7 Days - After Check What Happens || It's More Healthy - Duration: 7:03.

ate garlic with honeyed I'll eat this will happen to your body garlic with

honey is a powerful combination that can turn you into a superhero of health and

energy if you consume it regularly garlic is low in calories but high in

nutrients containing manganese vitamin b6 vitamin C selenium and fiber it is a

natural immune system booster that helps the body fight infection the natural

vitamins and minerals in raw honey help lower cholesterol levels the raw honey

helps to fill the body and the mind while making it easier to maintain your

healthy white it's antibacterial and antioxidant properties make it a great

remedy for the immune system this mixture cures your sore throat and

gets relief from cough and cold and also cured many stomach related issues a

study has proven that garlic cures diabetes by controlling blood pressure

prevents heart strokes and helps you live longer let us see the making of

this amazing mixture take 2 to 3 garlic cloves and peeled skin layer then crush

claws into small pieces as shown in video now add 1 tbsp of honey to it

and mix well take garlic with honey mixture into spoon and consume with

empty stomach follow the simple and amazing remedy regularly to keep overall

health good and live long garlic under your pillow do miracle

garlic is a very common food found in many kitchens throughout the world and

has been around for hundreds of years it has also been placed in many home

remedies for years it has many important qualities and can benefit your health in

many ways garlic provides a significant amount of calories up to 100 per hundred

grams garlic contains complex carbohydrates and proteins that improve

physical and mental performance it provides plenty of B complex vitamins

and essential minerals like sodium potassium and magnesium however its main

benefits are attributed to its high concentration of sulphurous compounds

like Alison white garlic under pillow this old family secret has been used to

improve sleep quality and dip for generations especially in people who

have a hard time falling asleep the sulfurous compounds in garlic along with

its aroma have a calming effect that helps improve the quality of your sleep

in ancient times it was thought that garlic was able to offer protection

against evil spirits in reality this sense of security is due to its natural

zinc content what's more is that even has a positive effect on physical

performance as garlic helps to recharge your energy for the next day garlic

ginger lemon remedy for clogged arteries here is an amazing drink to cure

blocks in the arteries for this we need lemon ginger garlic and some water

numerous benefits come from the combination of the three super healthy

foods this drink can have so many positive effects on your body

take few lemon slices with bean take em Linda jar add lemon slices ginger pieces

and few garlic cloves then start blending after blending take this

mixture into a bowl take a pan add 1 liter of water

add blended ginger mixture

and boil it for 10 to 15 minutes

after 10 minutes filter this mixture into a bowl let the drink cool down

before serving benefits of this drink regulation of increased blood fat levels

prevention and treatment of congestion of the arteries immune system

enhancement liver cleansing drink this water one glass every day at least to us

before taking food on empty stomach the combination of lemon and water

neutralizes the smell of garlic by drinking this regularly you can cure

clogged arteries garlic milk garlic milk cures asthma pneumonia tuberculosis

cardiac problems insomnia or peace cough and many other diseases here is a recipe

which works as medicine for overall health for this we need garlic Klauss

milk and sugar take a pan with some milk and boil for few minutes add few garlic

cloves and 2 tablespoons of sugar

now take this milk into the glass garlic milk is ready to serve it cures asthma

this drink effectively reduced cardiac diseases it reduces LDL level and

prevent the formation of blood clot garlic cures jaundice it is a great

detoxifier garlic is a great source of sulfur this milk is a real treasure for

liver it enhanced the production of bile juice if you take garlic milk

continuously for four to five days you can cure jaundice it is a great medicine

for our thirties too garlic milk is an excellent cure for impotence e garlic

fights infertility in both men and women thank you for watching this video like

and subscribe for more videos

For more infomation >> Eat Empty Stomach For 7 Days - After Check What Happens || It's More Healthy - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

Metropolitan Planning Council: Who We Are & What We Do - Duration: 2:35.

(light piano music)

[Amalia Rioja] MPC is important to the Chicago region

because they can provide a blueprint

on how we can plan our city and surrounding area

in a way that not just makes economic sense,

but in a way that's equitable for everyone.

[Marsha Cruzan] The Metropolitan Planning Council has brought together

lots of diverse leaders.

The leaders together thoughtfully address

the current challenges.

[Tom Weisner] It's the regional facilitator

for making sure that this area has a bright future,

that we don't get consumed by complacency,

or selfishness,

that we are always talking to each other

and creating solutions for the future.

[Amalia Rioja] It's great to have MPC as thought leaders and experts

that can bring together all these different stakeholders

and be able to have an impact.

[Jahmal Cole] MPC is a powerful organization because

it's not just about research.

Chicago is one of the most segregated cities in the US.

Teenagers on the south and west side are not connected

to the same extent as teenagers

on the north side of Chicago.

They order their food every day

through three inch bullet proof glass windows.

Helicopters fly over their homes every night.

Had it not been for the MPC's report,

I wouldn't have had this ammo to say hey

that's segregation in action.

MPC has done a great job at studying issues

that are relevant and draw empathy out of people.

And that's why I support MPC.

[Debbie Liu] My involvement with MPC really started

with being involved in the Ping Tom Park Advisory Council.

MPC had led community discussions

for Our Great Rivers project.

We were working with MPC throughout the process

to really get enough community feedback.

MPC allowed them to have a space to be urban planners

of their own communities.

[Marsha Cruzan] Developing communities means investing in people

and their hopes and dreams for the future.

But it's also about showing people what's possible.

[Debbie Liu] I appreciate MPC for being intentional

about bringing the community together.

[Tom Weisner] MPC has been the leader in making sure

that we're aware of the issues,

but that we're also given the opportunity

to work together to create solutions.

[Jahmal Cole] Powerful leadership and people that actually care.

That's MPC.

For more infomation >> Metropolitan Planning Council: Who We Are & What We Do - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

*NEW* WTF?! (What the Fit?!) - Barry's Bootcamp - EP 104 - Duration: 9:28.

Hey what's up YouTube fans! I'm Brittany Nicole Dixon and you're watching my

latest series "WHAT THE FIT"! I'm so excited to be at Barry's Boot Camp they

have so many locations I've heard so many great things about them and I'm so

stoked to take their class. They've got upbeat music like crazy vibe energy in

the class I already did my leg workout thank God it's Wednesday because it's

chest, back and abs day... let's go do it!

I'm here with Roberto and he's gonna tell me all about the class about we're about to take. Roberto! Yeah of course!

Hi Brittany, I work for Barry's Boot Camp over in Miami Beach, my name is Roberto.

I'm gonna be putting Brittany and a bunch of other people through an

awesome high-intensity interval training workout. Half the class here is done

on the treadmill. Depending on the day we do different time rounds. So half of the

class on the treadmill running at interval speeds and inclines. Then the

other half is going to be on the floor, we're gonna be using some dumbbells

we're gonna be some resistance bands we're going to be doing a lot of body weight stuff.

Every day we do a different body part today she just happens to be

here for chest back and abs so, I'm gonna wipe the floor with her hopefully! Let's get it! Thank you!

Oh my gosh! You did awesome!

That sh** killed me! You broke the band, what the f***!

(laughter) Let's see those guns real quick! That's ridiculous!

I broke the band! okay so look,

I didn't know that you

instruct two sides of the class room. How are you able to instruct this side,

then instruct us on that side?

it's a lot of work, it's a lot of work but, it definitely like it pays off.

I take a lot of time making my playlists, making my classes, keeping people

interested. You always have to switch music around because you know you want

to do this all the time and you don't wanna be you know running to the same

music all the time. But it takes a long time, it takes a lot of practice!

That was impressive!

I'm like how is he switching, how is he splitting his brain to do this side...

It took me about a year working here for me to be able to like, break it up.

I wasn't ready for that! I'm like wait a minuet

I was on the treadmill, I was like oh my gosh!

I fee like i was I copying off other people's papers like, um...what are they doing?

am I doing it right?

But that was a kick-ass class!

I'm very glad you came!

it was very nice having you! Thank you so much Roberto!

I appreciate you! I'm sweaty but

I appreciate it! Tell everybody where they can find you and your Twitter.

Barry's Bootcamp Miami Beach. I teach Mondays through Fridays at 12 o'clock or Monday Wednesday Fridays

at 4:20pm. Mondays and Fridays at 6:40pm. Miami Beach.

My Instagram is @Robertogtrainer Follow me...let's get it!

Lovely!

Killed it!

Wow! (laughter)

I was not expecting that I heard so many great things about this bootcamp

but I did not know it was such a killer workout like that!

I mean he had one side going, this side going.

I confused clearly, and I was trying to keep up and

I did! And it was so like it was so thrilling!

My heart is still pounding!

You guys got to try this wherever you are there's one in LA, Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago,...

You gotta come try out Barry's Boot Camp! Especially this one because my boy Roberto

hooked me up here on South Beach!

And got me a chocolate protein shake which is so delicious hang on one second.

Mm...I needed that.

Anywho, come check them out

they would love to have you. Burn some calories, hear this amazing music!

I just want to say thank you so much Barry's boot camp for inviting me down

it was a blast and I would love to do it again.

Also subscribe to my channel for more "What The Fit" videos

and thank you to Toda Boa for hooking me

up with this bomb a** sports bra top! I'm gonna pink (laughter)...

I'm gonna PUT... I can't even take talk I'm so tired!

I'm gonna put the link down to my box where you can find this sports bra

and Barry's Bootcamp to find this class and this delicious shake.

Now I'm gonna finish this off and I'm gonna pass out somewhere. Bye guys!

For more infomation >> *NEW* WTF?! (What the Fit?!) - Barry's Bootcamp - EP 104 - Duration: 9:28.

-------------------------------------------

What's This Week's Rock Block - Duration: 5:17.

For more infomation >> What's This Week's Rock Block - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

What to expect at the Omaha Area College Fair - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> What to expect at the Omaha Area College Fair - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

What Facebook's latest move on Russia ads means - Duration: 9:27.

For more infomation >> What Facebook's latest move on Russia ads means - Duration: 9:27.

-------------------------------------------

Warning! Everybody Should Know What Happened to Them! Everything Goes So Fast 2017 2018 EVENTS - Duration: 44:16.

For more infomation >> Warning! Everybody Should Know What Happened to Them! Everything Goes So Fast 2017 2018 EVENTS - Duration: 44:16.

-------------------------------------------

[BTS] What are they doing behind the camera? (방탄소년단 Go Go Intro) - Duration: 1:43.

Jimin cool and chic as usual

Suga sleepy blank face

Not now

V angelic being calm

Rapmon ear check

Unzip

to zip

Jin - J-hopes lap is the coziest in the world

My turn yet?

Here we go.

J-hope checking everyone's moves

Our dance leader

hobi hobi~

Jungkook at his living room

Just chilling

Watching hyungs like TV

Still not moving, why should he?

Nah, let's do this

For more infomation >> [BTS] What are they doing behind the camera? (방탄소년단 Go Go Intro) - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

ARE U SERIOUS,THIS WHAT Y'ALL FOOLS FIGHTIN' OVER...MUST BE HARD FINDIN' REAL BLACK MEN - Duration: 6:22.

For more infomation >> ARE U SERIOUS,THIS WHAT Y'ALL FOOLS FIGHTIN' OVER...MUST BE HARD FINDIN' REAL BLACK MEN - Duration: 6:22.

-------------------------------------------

Team Canada's wounded warriors on what the Invictus Games mean to them - Duration: 3:04.

The Invictus Games gave me the, an objective to work towards.

It was the extra push I needed to regain control over my injuries

and to help me regain control over my life overall.

As co-captain of the team,

I can say that I could not be more proud of this team, of how they have grown over the year.

So very proud. and I can't wait to watch them perform and to cheer them on.

It's truly an exciting and humble experience to be a part of Team Canada and Invictus Games.

Heading to Toronto for the games is a part of my journey for rehabilitation

and getting better from suffering from PTSD.

The experience has been amazing.

This games is just a highlight of recovery for soldiers.

I'm excited to participate.

Just the experience all-in-all together has been phenomenal.

and it's more of a journey but it's been an adventure as well.

What it means to me is that, this is my road to recovery

and just doing this, it's just serving my country for one more last time.

And I'm just looking forward to it and just experiencing it and soaking it up.

It's not about being in the basement or it's not about being at home and being down,

it's just about getting up there and doing it and it changed my life around.

The Invictus Games to me mean, the chance to be part of something again,

something bigger, team environment.

Its changed my life in the sense that I have a sense of purpose and a goal, a direction to go,

where I didn't have that for a little while now since I left the army,

and just being together with clowns like this.

I think the biggest challenge is going into the unknown it's exciting in the same aspect

scary in another it's, it's gonna be a week to remember.

For more infomation >> Team Canada's wounded warriors on what the Invictus Games mean to them - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE CONNECTION BETWEEN SUGAR & YOUR - Duration: 5:41.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE CONNECTION BETWEEN SUGAR & YOUR MENTAL HEALTH

For most of us, sugar is an essential part of our days.

Think about how often you start craving ice cream, chocolate, or candy whenever you find

yourself down or stressed.

For myself, despite my understanding that sugar is toxic and therefore doing my best

to avoid it, I still crave a sugary treat when I am in these lowered states.

We use sugar to soothe, to energize, and to reward ourselves for a job well done, often

without even realizing it.

Can you relate?

Disclaimer: The reference to sugar in this article is about added sugars, not sugars

that are naturally found in fruits and vegetables.

So, Why Is This?

A study recently published in Scientific Reports found that there was a greater risk of depression

among men whose diets were high in sugar.

You may be thinking that this makes sense because feeling depressed may lead to more

sugar consumption rather than the other way around, but it seems as though, like many

other drug addictions, this is a vicious cycle that we can easily fall into if we are not

careful.

Researchers determined that, in many cases, sugar consumption actually occurred before

depression, rather than being a consequence of it.

An increasing number of studies have been emerging which explore the implications of

diet on mental health, especially with the knowledge that up to 90% of our serotonin

is produced in our gut � aptly giving the gut the name of our second brain.

It has been difficult, however, to determine exactly how they are linked.

How Are Diet and Mental Health Linked?

A study conducted in 2002 monitoring the overall sugar consumption per person in six different

countries � including Canada, France, Germany, Korea, New Zealand, and the United States

� was able to connect the instance of sugar consumption to higher rates of major depression.

Since then, other research teams have also investigated the effect of diet on mental

health.

Two studies determined that eating fast foods like hamburgers, pizza, french fries, and

other fried foods correlated with higher rates of depression in both children and adults.

Another study showed that female seniors from the United States with high levels of sugar

in their diet also had greater rates of depression than those who consumed less sugar.

Another study determined that adults who drank unsweetened tea, compared to those who drank

soft drinks, had lower rates of depression.

Does Sugar Affect Our Neurons?

Neurons are highly sensitive cells, and aren�t really designed to handle blood sugar spikes.

Because of this, those suffering from diabetes are at a greater risk for neuronal damage,

and scientists are now starting to understand how this can be linked directly to high blood

sugar.

Researchers from the Department of Neurobiology at Huazhong University of Science and Technology

in Wuhan, China, performed a study on diabetic rats and discovered that high blood glucose

led to neural inflammation and damage.

This same group also discovered that even neurons grown in the laboratory showed increased

inflammation when exposed to high levels of glucose.

Does Sugar Affect Our Cognitive Ability?

A review of several studies written by Margaret Morris, Ph.D., a professor of pharmacology

in the School of Medical Sciences of the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia, and

her team of researchers, determined that high rates of sugar consumption directly correlated

with mild cognitive impairment in both seniors and children.

This group was also able to show that, after being put on a high sugar diet for just five

days, laboratory rats had difficulty recognizing familiar places, a problem that went hand

in hand with the inflammation and oxidative stress their brains had suffered.

Test This Theory for Yourself

Are you wondering if the sugar in your diet has been impacting your mood?

Well, there is one way that you can easily find out: Limit your consumption, or even

cut out all added sugars in your diet entirely.

If you are a heavy consumer of sugar, then you will likely experience some detox symptoms,

so it may take several weeks to see if your mood or general well-being improves after

limiting or cutting out sugar altogether.

Limiting the amount of sugar you consume will benefit your physical health as well.

To read more about how quitting sugar can have a positive impact on your health, check

out the related CE articles below.

Much Love

For more infomation >> WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE CONNECTION BETWEEN SUGAR & YOUR - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] KBS The Unit (더유닛) Teaser: What is it about? - Duration: 0:48.

Introducing 'The Unit'

'Another' idol audition you ask?

Nope!

[Girls Generation]

[TaeTiSeo]

[SISTAR]

[SISTAR19]

Very Very Very

Anticipated idol unit

But

Why ?!

Isn't a unit supposed to be from the same group?

Idol Avengers Unit?

Regardless of company or group!

We won't even ask about it

The debuted idol can become part of a unit by your choice!

The idol unit of your imagination

The opportunity to come see and choose for yourself

[The Unit first recording with live audience 29/9 - 1/10]

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] KBS The Unit (더유닛) Teaser: What is it about? - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Dental Surgeon Explains What Negative Emotions Could Do To Human - Duration: 9:29.

Dental Surgeon Explains What Negative Emotions Could Do To Human Salivary Proteins & Teeth/Mouth

A number of scientists around the world are publishing studies, and examining what can

happen to our biology when we experience physiological coherence, or heart coherence. Physiological

coherence refers to the biological state the human body experiences when the heart and

brain are well-coordinated, working in synchronicity, and united by our positive emotional health,

which results in the �increased synchronization, harmony, and efficiency in the interactions

within and among the physiological, cognitive, and emotional systems in the body.�

Perhaps the leading scientists in the field are the ones over at the HeartMath Institute,

whose research findings have shown that when we practice heart coherence, and take on more

feelings of gratitude, compassion, appreciation and love, our heart �generates a coherent

electromagnetic wave into the local field environment that facilitates social coherence.�

This means that our electromagnetic field could carry biological relevant information

that can effect those around us. Proponents in this field have shown that, theoretically,

�it is possible that enough people building individual and social coherence could actually

contribute to an unfolding global coherence.�

Not only that, and the main point here, is that a state of coherence can cause nervous

system chaos, and the opposite can have a positive effect. Their research has shown

that when we experience negative emotion, the heart sends very different signals to

the brain as opposed to experiencing positive emotions. In turn, this influences our nervous

system.

Dr. Deborah Rozman, the President of Quantum Intech, explains that it�s �an alignment

within and amongst systems � whether quantum particle, organisms, human beings, social

groups, planets or galaxies. This harmonious order signifies a coherent system whose optimal

functioning is directly related to the ease and flow in its processes.� It�s similar

to the studies that have been conducted regarding mass meditation and prayer. As far as their

effects on physical systems, numerous publications have yielded statistically significant results.

For a selected list of downloadable peer-reviewed journal articles reporting studies of this

type of phenomena, mostly published in the 21st century, you can click here.

The role of heart coherence and how it related to our biology is growing in all fields, including

dentistry. This comes in the form of a publication in the peer-reviewed Journal of ICDRO, the

International Clinical Dental Research Organization, by longtime dental surgeon Lynette Wallace

titled �What is the role of physiological coherence and epigenetics in the etiology

of dental caries?�

It�s a short piece, explaining and citing research that shows how high heart coherence

causes an increased order and complexity in crystallization patterns in human saliva,

which in turn releases the intelligence embedded in the proteins. Here�s a study showing

how in 18 out of 20 participants, heart coherence actually increased the ordering and complexity

of crystal structure.

She states:

�When there is physiological incoherence such as in mouth breathing, the salivary proteins

become dysfunctional; and thereby, allowing carries unopposed access to the tooth surfaces.

It is proposed that should this be the case then caries management should be directed

to include methods to regain coherence so as to harmonize the body systems to regain

correct signalling and function.�

�Caries� refers to tooth decay and cavities, and overall mouth health in general

It�s great to see this type of thing, what some call factors associated with consciousness,

examined in the health field. There are many who are doing so but this seems to be the

first time it�s being examined with regard to our mouth health.

Dentists have been trained to believe, and rightfully so, that the predominant cause

of dental caries stems from refined sugars and starches and a poor diet. But there could

be multiple contributing factors to dental tooth decay, as there is with many other health

ailments. For example, when it comes to dental decay, research has hypothesized that it�s

also an absence of vitamins and minerals which are devoid in processed foods, something a

large majority of the North American population consumes on a regular basis.

In her short article, she emphasizes the research which has �established a significant, complex,

and highly sophisticated connection between the human heart and brain, which is driven

by our emotional health.� When we are in heart coherence, there is more efficiency,

harmony and synchronization within and among our physiological cognitive and emotional

states within the body.

The implications for dentistry, says Wallace, comes in because of multiple factors. One

is physiological incoherence in mouth breathing, which causes salivary proteins to become dysfunctional,

allowing tooth decay and cavities to develop, and the craniofacial region, which produces

saliva.

Some of her main points, backed by science are:

Mouth breathing causes incoherence in the physiology of the body.

Incoherent breathing causes a change in structure of the salivary proteins.

Salivary proteins become nonfunctional and are unable to fulfill their protective role.

Other regulatory protein and signaling dysfunction throughout the body leads to systemic degeneration.

In the article, she also goes into the importance of breathing, and cites research (there is

a lot) of how proper breathing can do wonders for our biology, and this is directly related

to the mouth health, so it�s a no-brainer why she brings that up.

But her main strong point is the fact that heart coherence has a direct effect on saliva,

and now that this has been shown, she posits that diminishing heart coherence �might

precipitate dysfunctional saliva, which can no longer bathe the teeth with functional

immunoglobulins.� (Immunoglobulins are anti-bodies in your blood).

She explains:

�In turn, interproximal decay takes over as a predominant cause of caries, allowing

it to progress rapidly and unopposed. In contrast, with enhanced PPC there is fully functioning

saliva, and the decay is much less rapid, darker in colour, and affects fewer teeth,

mainly in the pits/fissuers and smooth surfaces. Therefore, this article provides some preliminary

thoughts to support the contention that PPC might benefit the dental professions to prevent

or retard the progression of dental caries.�

Related CE Article: If Human Thought Can Do This To Water, Just Imagine What It Could

To Do Us

Tips on How To Develop Heart Coherence

According to the HeartMath Institute, we can all easily create a state of coherence in

about 60 seconds. Remember, this is now measurable. Collective-Evolution has also practiced heart

coherence, using measuring devices directly from the institute. Coherence is accomplished

by �releasing stress and stopping draining emotions such as frustration, irritation,

anxiety and anger. When you are in a coherent state, your thoughts and emotions are balanced

and you experience ease and inner harmony. Proper breathing, meditation, shifting your

perception, observing how you react to beliefs, people and statements, and controlling your

emotional response are all keys. Finding techniques to loosen your buttons so they can�t be

pushed, helping other people, being grateful and more are all included.

Visit the institutes �Quick Coherence Techniques for Adults� to listen to an audio and more

tips on how to do this. They know what they�re doing, as their publications have attracted

attention from both corporations, governments, and more. It�s a great place to start.

Sure, you can�t really be in a �positive� state of mind all the time, but you can cultivate

an in-between state, a state of peace, one where you are not triggered by that which

bothered you anymore. Easier said than done, but by practicing this, I believe you will

experience more instances of joy and positivity in your life, while drastically reducing

the opposite.

For more infomation >> Dental Surgeon Explains What Negative Emotions Could Do To Human - Duration: 9:29.

-------------------------------------------

What are the Best Shoes for Pickleball? - Duration: 5:11.

Do you really need to have special shoes to play pickleball? I mean wouldn't just a plain

old running shoe do? You're gonna want to know this answer. Stay Tuned.

Hey everybody its CJ Johnson today we're going to talk about court

shoes and why they are important to your pickleball game. You want to make

sure that you stay tuned to the very end of this video because I am going to give

you some resources that will help you to pick the best court shoes for you. In the

meantime if you're new to the channel welcome glad you're here. If you haven't

already done so if you do me a little favor and go ahead and hit the subscribe

button over here you'll get a notification every time I post a new video.

Let's take a look at the design of three different shoes so you can better

understand why you really do want a court shoe.

There are a couple of differences that make the court shoes well worth the extra fifty to a hundred

dollar investment. They're going to help to protect you while you're playing

pickleball and they might even help you play just a little bit better.

I've got three different pairs of shoes here and they all happen to be Asics because

that's what fit my feet the best. The first two are both court shoes and the

one on the end here is an old retired pair of running shoes. Now the outdoor

court shoe and the volleyball shoe they're designed for the side-to-side

motion that we got when we play pickleball. The running shoe is designed

for a forward motion as well as to cushion the foot from impact.

The upper of the court shoe is designed to keep the foot on the foot bed during quick

stops and starts and lateral movements.

So let's compare the running shoe and the court shoe to see what makes them different in the upper.

When I look at a court shoe typically what you find is you're going to find the upper on the

court shoe is thicker and it's heavier. It's reinforced to protect the foot and

the ankle from the side-to-side motion. You're gonna see that both on the

outside of the shoe as well as on the inside of the court shoe.

When you look at a running shoe one of the major noticeable differences that you'll see

here is you're gonna see a lot more mesh. It's not reinforced same thing on the

inside of the shoe more mesh not reinforced. The other thing

that you really can't tell that I can tell here is the running shoe is a lot

lighter the court shoe is a lot heavier and it's specifically because of that

upper. In addition to being a little thicker and firmer the other thing that

happens in court shoes is they tend to be just a little bit higher cut than a

running shoe. That helps to protect the ankle from rolling when we move to the side.

What I want you to look at now is the height difference between the two shoes.

If you look at the total height of the shoes they really don't appear to be that different.

But if you look at the difference between the sole of the shoe and the upper.

The court shoe is actually about an inch and a quarter whereas the running shoe is 2 inches.

Typically that's because mid soles on running shoes are much thicker because

the foot needs to be protected from the impact caused during running. Court shoes

have a thinner in midsole so that the ankle and the foot are protected from

ankle roll as we move side-to-side.

Another major difference you'll see is the tread on the bottom of the shoes.

The circular pattern on this shos is designed to help us to move point to point

and protect our feet and ankles as we move laterally.

On the running shoes you'll notice that it has

a much deeper tread. That's to help us to grip the surface as well is to cushion

the foot during the running motion.

The last big question is are you playing

indoors or outdoors? Court shoes like a volleyball shoes a basketball shoe, squash,

racquetball shoes those are all designed to be used on a hardwood floor and

that's what this shoe is. It has the traction to move on that hardwood .

Where as an outdoor court you like this particular tennis shoe is designed to be

used on an asphalt or a rougher surface. You'll want two different shoes because

if you take the indoor shoe and use it outside on that hard asphalt surface

it's not going to last as long. Conversely if you take the outdoor shoe

and bring it inside to the hardwood courts you might have a problem with traction.

My last tip is a money saving tip. When you find a pair of shoes that fit

purchase two of them and then wear them only at the courts. If you wear

another shoe to and from your gonna save that tread and that shoe is going to last a

whole lot longer.

At the beginning of the video I promised you a freebie if you

stuck around to the end what you want to do is you want to click up on this link

above it's gonna take you to a resource that will help you to pick the best

pickleball shoes for you.

If you got value from this video if you want mind

giving a little like maybe make a comment down below tell me what are your

favorite court shoes and why. Share it with your pickleball playing friends

because you want them to stay healthy too don't you? Because together we can

Train Smart, Live Bold and Age Well

For more infomation >> What are the Best Shoes for Pickleball? - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

FIFA 18 | HOW TO TELL WHAT TIER OF PLAYER YOU HAVE PACKED IN FIFA 18 - Duration: 5:15.

yo guys what's going on Jamesx here and welcome back to a FIFA video I haven't

done one of these in the while have I okay that's kind of a rhetorical question

because you can't actually speak to me but anyway guys yeah I'm back with another

fifa 18 video and i may do some more of these but I'm really not too sure yet

however I thought you know what I'll try and upload this video no I won't try I

will upload this video but either way what I'm going to go through this video is like

the FIFA 18 packs basically and how you can notice or kind of tell what player

you're gonna get in the pack before it completely opened and you see who's in

the pack and and who your main player is you normally pops up. In fifa 17

may remember the walkouts were introduced the flares you can tell and the little

black screen at the start if you can't tell if it was a walk out or it wasn't

however this year I've got some things which allow you to notice whether it's

gonna be a walk out it's gonna be a decent player to come in not very good

player or just a shocking plan so hopefully you guys do enjoyed a bit if

you do please do leave a like subscribe for new art in all stops gonna upload a

couple of my social medias so going I've never snapchat the code would be beside

me right now or just type in James X chat no space they'll be on the screen

but yeah you can do that also follow me on the Instagram that will all be down

below anyway just feel pretty much to me when I vote I'll try and ask some more

future questions you may have or just questions in general I love to

chat some more of you but even when it's getting to the video I'm gonna show you

all the clips to start with and I will leave the people who want to get the

videos wrong because it's not actually my footage so that links will be down

below for like the original videos yeah like I said let's get to the video I'm

gonna show you all the face of begin with now going friend talk about

but then the footage I just show you consists of a nun we're a pretty low

rare a medium rare were like an 85 right here and then walk out plan you may

notice like a difference already however I'm just gonna tell you for it and walk

you through it I kind of give it insight of what you need to spot and look out

for if you wanna they will play again however if you don't I don't know why

you on this video morning so we're gonna start with the number and the number is

pretty basic to see I mean this is not something you really should be looking

out for because it's not a plague you want to get however the norm a literally

consists of no transitions and of course it's going to be transitions but I mean

in comparison to the bigger players so first off you need to look for a flat

his no flare you know it's gonna be an hombre or someone just below that

standard and the second thing you need to look for is if the balls dude calm

down by this point you have probably seen if it's gonna be rare or non rare

if you did miss the Flay's that's what you should be looking out for however

that's literally from the non where this one it's pretty obvious to notice and

it's not really one you want to look out for

cuz who wants a non rare card like this so now we have the red card this is

giving out at the low rate is where maybe the state is I need is not just 39

is the 80s 81 82 around that area maybe even 83 depending if there are walk out

or knocking out still varies I'm not exactly too sure watch it consist I'm

applying to be a walk out so if you know please do let me know down below either

way when you open the pack you'll see a flash phone the homing you know it's

going to be as where player be don't know what type of RAM it's going to be

it's not the same as last year maybe 17 where the biggest player it's made a

better player in this case from the footage I've gathered so I it doesn't

really make it different so you should be looking out for the size of play you

should just be looking if there isn't and if there is a blow in this incident

you will be getting a Bratz player but you don't know what right yeah so let me

go to the next bit I'm talking for houses know what making play you're

going to get all roughly the vibrator right then guys so now we'll get into

the big boys to getting into the eighty-five right it's maybe some 86 is

depending the fair walk out or not however if you want to know you're

getting a walk out or not this is why you need to look closely so when you get

a big player the boss will come down like you always see when you get a big

player they'll come down and this would be the same whether it's gonna be a walk

out or just a decent red player however when the card is flush are and you're

waiting to see if the players gonna walk out or not you need to have a look if

there's gonna be any flames or fire just behind the card if there isn't that

means you have not got a walk out player however if you have got flares and fire

and all that good stuff behind the card it means you are getting a walk out

player which in some cases and usually it's better than normal we're playing

and again right think I so hope you've enjoyed the video I'm not too sure if

this is happening too much however if it has please you leave a like on the video

go down below and let me know if there's any ways that you can actually identify

what play you're going to get before the park opens don't be sick if you could

you can subscribe is where I'll be awesome because hopefully I've got some

good content coming soon but nevertheless guys like up skyvan we'll

see you next time peace out

For more infomation >> FIFA 18 | HOW TO TELL WHAT TIER OF PLAYER YOU HAVE PACKED IN FIFA 18 - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

Makan in Singapore: Where and What to Eat | VLOG #12 (English Sub) - Duration: 13:28.

Hi!

Hello!

Joyce, how is Singapore right now?

Okay, I guess

How is the economy?

Err bad?

Bad?!

This is Tanjong Pagar!

Okay, cannot see anything because of the bus

This is Tanjong Pagar!

Hi!

Why are you so cute?

Eh pain lah!

Idiot!

This one

Other chwee kueh is from Tio Ciu

OOH

Ours is from Hokkien

OOH

This is

Chwee Kueh!

Hokkien Chwee Kueh

CHWEE KUEH

There's a lot of CCTV, man

Singapore is so safe!

Five, six *counting*

The person behind the camera was like, why is this girl filming me filming her?!

So, I'm at 22 Cross Street right now

This place is nearby Clarke Quay

also nearby Hong Lim and Chinatown

And there are lots of office people here

I work around this area last time

The place is full of bars and restaurants

Thursday and Friday nights are always packed

They usually drink and hang out together after work

This thai milk tea is very famous in this area

It's like Dum Dum thai milk tea in Jakarta

And now the office people are staring at me vlogging

Now, we're at Chinatown

They sell lots of Chinese traditional medicines here

Herbals and stuff

And now I'm at Hong Lim Food Centre

It's nearby Chinatown

Lots of office people eat here for lunch

Hey!

Hi, Huz!

Hello, Melly!

So pretty

Chopped tissue (It's a term for placing your tissue at food court to book your table)

Welcome to Hong Lim

Today I'm gonna eat Hakka food

Hakka food is like Chinese food from Hakka people

Hakka people is like a type of tribe or clan from China

It's actually my mom's people

The food is delicious

They have bittergourd with beef

and mapo tofu

So so good

One yong tau fu

Two portion of beef

(Something something Mandarin)

Now, I'm queuing for Outram Park Kwaytiaw

Just look at the long queue

You guys ate already!

Okay, what we have here is

Hakka food

Fish Beehoon

Outram Park Kwaytiaw

Hi, I'm opening a yoga studio #exposure

So, the reason why I think Hong Lim is a great place to find food

Indonesian people rarely know about this place

Despite the huge amount of delicious and famous food here

Now, we're at Newton

Newton is famous for its seafood

Today, I wanna eat cockles

Fried oyster

and popiah (it's like steamed spring roll)

Uncle you wanna say hi or not

Hello!

I'm from Indonesia

Yeah, Indonesia bagus!

Lots of Indonesian customers, they take away and bring back to Indonesia, Jakarta

How long have you opened?

40 years

40 years?!

Yes

OK

This fried oyster is crazy delicious

It's crunchy

It's starchy

And the oysters were cooked separately from the egg with bigger fire

So so good

Today, we're going to Yayoi Kusama Exhibition

The last name sounds like Indonesian name

The other day, I accidentally say wrongly

I said Yayoi Kusumo

You mean Kevin Kusumo?

Oops

She's an artist from Japan

She got some mental health issue

She likes to draw lots and lots of dot patterns

Her art is like

....

very quirky

a bit weird

But so many people love it because it's unique

This is National Gallery Singapore

Now, we're here!

The queue is so damn long

Eh, how do I tie this?

Okay

What's wrong with you, Ron

*singing shamelessly*

*singing shamelessly*

*singing super shamelessly*

What's wrong with you, Ron

How about she dubs you using her voice

Special request by Ronald, asking for minion voice

*minion voice*

"Hahaha I'm so funny"

Have you made your wish yet?

Yes, I have

Valyrian steel!

*quick reenactment of GOT*

Wait a moment

Don't laugh, you guys

Happy birthday to Yuni

Quickly

The chocolate is still there

May you live a long life

May you always be healthy

May God bless you always

Hallelujah!

Happy birthday, Yuni!

May you live a long life

May you always be healthy

The chocolate fell

She put it back lol

May you always live a long...

May you live a long

and healthy life

become prettier

Lintang: hahaha so much chocolate!

Happy birthday, Yun

So, right now we're at Orchard

OMG, is that Apple flagship store?

So, one of my favorite Japanese food in Singapore is Teppei Syokudo!

They are originally from fine dining restaurant, and then they opened a new branch that is more affordable

It's at Takashimaya basement

Really?

Yes

Salmon Kaisendon from Teppei Syokudo

People always think that East Nusa Tenggara food is only se'i (some kind of smoked pork)

*visiting my nephew from East Nusa Tenggara who lives in Singapore*

This is called Lalola meat

Lalola is sun dried beef

So, now I'm (finally) at Changi Airport

I'm going to fly to Bali

So, that is it for Singapore trip!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét