Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily was Sep 23 2017

Chingling (Japanese: リーシャン Lisyan) is a Psychic-type baby Pokémon introduced in Generation IV.

It evolves into Chimecho when leveled up with high friendship during the night.

Chingling is a yellow, spherical Pokémon similar to a bell. It has stubby arms and legs, as well as beady, black eyes.

On either side of its mouth is a large, black spot.

Inside its mouth is a red orb, which creates a ringing sound as the Pokémon moves.

Additionally, the orb can be vibrated to create high frequency, long lasting cries to deafen its opponents.

The sounds produced can be too high for people to hear. Atop its body is ring-like growth with a striped rope through the middle.

The rope is red-and-white with short tassels on the ends.

Three Chingling appeared in The Bells Are Singing! under Francesca's ownership. They formed part of Francesca's magic trick but had trouble keeping them under control.

When Team Rocket captured the Chingling, James found himself growing fond of them as he remembered his Chimecho.

A Chingling appeared in Battling a Cute Drama! under the ownership of Marilyn. Marilyn's Chingling had a battle against Brock's Croagunk but despite a type advantage lost.

For more infomation >> every time video brinquedo's "what's up" was racist. idk. i didn't watch the whole thing - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

フランスでびっくりしたこと What I was surprised in France - Duration: 3:31.

hi konnichiwa

I became a zombie

so I talk like this

today I just talk

I was in France around a month ago

I want to talk about 3things what I was surprised

first this

I think there is no in Japan

but at Macdonald of France you can order foods with touch panel

but at Macdonald of France you can order foods with touch panel

but at Macdonald of France you can order foods with touch panel

as you can see it from this pic

you can use credit card

this is high technology

okay so next

look at this

this is famous city, Marseille

as you can see it from this

there are no windows if you want to fall, you can

there are no windows if you want to fall, you can

I didn't ride cuz I'm not good at being high places

if you like high place, you can go there

next this is the most thing what I was surprised

look at this

you see it looks delicious

but look at this carefully

Bees

There are so many on this cakes

it is unbelievable in Japan

when I saw this I was so shocked

I took this pic at bread shop

in shop like this so many bees

it was country side where I went

but there were cities there

it was a good place

but there were so many bees on sugar

and I looked at those

I was surprised

If this happened in Japan it is hard to sell

like those I was in France

some things made me surprised

but anyway it was fun

I went to south of France but next when I go to France

I would love to go to Paris

If you know well about Paris

please comment

well, today I finish here

Thank you for watching

For more infomation >> フランスでびっくりしたこと What I was surprised in France - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Traffic Officer Killed In Crash Was About To Celebrate 7 Years On Job - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> Traffic Officer Killed In Crash Was About To Celebrate 7 Years On Job - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Rap Monster was so inspired to write this love song, it only took him 20 minutes to write the verse - Duration: 2:22.

Rap Monster was so inspired to write this love song, it only took him 20 minutes to write the verse

Fans believe Rap Monster is currently in a relationship based on what he said about the track, "Outro:Her.

The statement was from their interview with Billboard where it was dissected by fans as to something representative of his relationship status.

"I think that was the fastest work I did for this album.

I wrote the verse in 20 minutes.  It just came, very truthfully, from the bottom of my heart.

I thought it was the right outro for this album because it is really a range of emotions.

Im saying I met this person that I really love, this person is the love of my life right now, Im saying that I was confused and I was looking for love and this world is complex.  But I think its you so, I call you her, cause youre my tear. I think youre the start and the end of me. Thats what Im saying: Youre my wonder, but youre also my answers.

Youre my her, but youre still the tear. — Rap Monster.

Although it does not confirm that he does have someone special in his life, many of his fans automatically accepted the possibility that he may be dating.

Ever since had made his debut, Rap Monster has not publicly admitted to having a girlfriend and claimed that he had no time to date.

The recent interview, however, mainly fuelled fans' suspicions that their favorite member is currently inspired in the romance department.

Source: Billboard.

For more infomation >> Rap Monster was so inspired to write this love song, it only took him 20 minutes to write the verse - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

'That Was Crazy': Price Is Right Contestants Hit $1 5 Straight Times On Big Wheel - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> 'That Was Crazy': Price Is Right Contestants Hit $1 5 Straight Times On Big Wheel - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

Bank robbery suspect shot by Hernando deputies was holding someone hostage - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Bank robbery suspect shot by Hernando deputies was holding someone hostage - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

When Mercy was Good - Duration: 0:25.

*Hiding*

HEROES NEVER DIE

*T-bag*

*FUCKING DIES*

For more infomation >> When Mercy was Good - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

Senior Artist At NetherRealm Says Injustice 2 Was "Censored" | CG News - Duration: 2:15.

A YouTuber going by the name Dynasty recently reported on a series of Instagram posts he

noticed from a senior character artist at NetherRealm Studios.

In these posts, the senior artist not only showed a lot of early and never before seen

character designs from Injustice 2, but also spoke a little about why these designs were

changed.

Many of these models were more suggestive in nature and in one post the artist explains

that the DC side made them cover the characters up.

To quote: "I'm clearly an ass man and I took great care

to emphasize that with Harley's shorts.

DC was not having it, but it tied well with the garter she wore underneath them to hold

up her stockings.

Regardless they were stretched to fit over her cheeks because nope!

Apparently (ass) is a scary thing in video games."

The senior artist speaks more about being made to make changes here, where they explain:

"Canary was way cooler looking in my opinion before they censored a lot of her.

She had way more skin showing but in a Mad Max sort of way.

Lots of metal and leather strap things that were concealed."

So, here we have the senior artist speaking about being made to censor designs, with the

previous post saying that "DC was not having it".

There are many more posts like this, however, and lots more original designs.

Another post, this time about Poison Ivy, reads:

"Fun fact: I would have liked smaller boobs but because a lot of our females got breast

reduction Ivy kept her size just slightly.

She became the new curvy one once Catwoman lost that place due to direction."

It's very rare that we get to hear from the original artists like this and the type of

pressures that they and the devs face during development from upper management and being

made to change direction.

Following making these posts, the artist's Instagram account has also been set to private

and it's not currently known why.

However, for those of you wanting to see and learn more, then the YouTuber Dynasty has

actually managed to screenshot a lot of these posts.

Make sure to check out the description for a link to his 11 minute video and, until next

time, thank you for watching.

For more infomation >> Senior Artist At NetherRealm Says Injustice 2 Was "Censored" | CG News - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

What do the pets think about us? - Duration: 9:55.

For more infomation >> What do the pets think about us? - Duration: 9:55.

-------------------------------------------

Edie Falco's Menendez Murders Wig Was Her Dream '90s Hair - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> Edie Falco's Menendez Murders Wig Was Her Dream '90s Hair - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Celica Revealed in Fire Emblem Warriors.. Looks Like The Leak WAS True & Recruitable Enemy Bosses? - Duration: 4:06.

(Fire Emblem Warriors theme)

(Swoosh)

(Sword slash)

(Intro jingle)

Hey guys, today we've got some brand new Warriors news.

On a live stage at the 2017 Tokyo Game Show, Celica was finally revealed to be a playable

character in Fire Emblem Warriors, alongside the release of her very own reveal trailer.

This might not be very surprising to those of you who have been following this channel,

as we've discussed the El Corte Ingles Box Art leak a few times which seemed to reveal

both Lyn and Celica alongside some other at-the-time unreleased characters.

Today's reveal continues the trend of this leak becoming more and more accurate,

with only Anna left as the last character that has yet to be revealed as playable within the game,

though we've already seen the artwork of her redesign for Warriors so it's not exactly a stretch.

Even Celica's official new Warriors sprite matches the one on the box, same as Lyn's did.

Unfortunately though, it looks like they've made her into a bit more of a sword user than

many fans would have hoped.

While the magic is certainly there, most of her attacks that we can see in gameplay released

so far make it seem like she'll mostly be using her sword for fighting on the battlefield.

This is.. a bit ironic considering the developers' previous concerns about having too many sword

characters in the game, but perhaps this is because both Echoes and Fire Emblem Warriors

were in development at the same time and maybe they didn't glean enough from seeing her fight

in Gaiden.

Or perhaps Celica was pushed on the devs later in development as a character they needed

to include to have a crossover with Echoes and she wasn't originally intended as part of the cast.

Overall though I'm just happy to see another character from another part of the

series joining the Warriors roster.

Many of you are probably still wondering, though, about the question we brought up in

the last episode.. where's Navarre?

If he's in the game as we've seen and most likely a playable Shadow Dragon character

in the roster, why isn't he on the box?

While there's no clear confirmation of this just yet, from what we've seen so far.

I'm thinking that Navarre will be a playable enemy unit that can be recruited during the game's storyline.

This is not exactly a new concept to Warriors games which many of you helpfully pointed

out in the comments, and it would also coincide with his sprite not being revealed on the

game box since whenever Warriors games have done this in the past, these enemy characters

or recruitable bosses are never shown on the original box art, and rightfully so,

as that would spoil everything.

This also fits Navarre's character within Marth's story in Shadow Dragon, as he starts

off as an enemy character who can be recruited if spoken to with Shiida.

We've also seen some screenshots of Validar from Awakening, who's apparently in the game

as an enemy in the History mode,

so perhaps it's possible that enemy boss characters from Shadow Dragon, Awakening, and Fates could

be present as unlockable characters while playing through the game, though this hasn't

been officially revealed at all yet and is just pure speculation.

The game is very, very close to launching on September 28th in Japan so either way

we'll know pretty soon.

Those of us in other countries will have to wait until October 20th for it to release

for us, but that's not too bad.

For now though, we can sit back and enjoy the brand new Warriors Special Maps

in Fire Emblem Heroes, and look forward to being able to enjoy a little sprinkle of Echoes

making its way into Warriors as well.

That's it for today's episode guys.

Thanks so much for watching.

Be sure to slash the thumbs up down below if you enjoyed this episode, and get subscribed if you

haven't yet to make sure you don't miss any of our new videos.

Once again a huge thank you to all of our Patreon supporters, including Alexis who just

joined us, alongside Nohrian, Rowhiez, Alex, Josh, and Connor.

Thank you immensely for helping the channel to grow and continue to make videos like this one.

You can check out our Patreon page to see what we've got in store for you.

Also be sure to join in on our growing Discord server for further discussion beyond these videos.

Links, as always, are in the description down below.

Thanks to Pirate, Megamaster, Cyan, GrandmasterGale, Struttingtech, Jim, EllisIsSpici and so many more

of you amazing people for contributing over there, sharing thoughts, ideas, discussions,

and even helping people out with some Heroes skill builds.

You're awesome.

And lastly you can also follow us on twitter @luckycritgaming for any news and updates

revealed on the fly.

And I'll see you all next time.

(Fire Emblem Warriors theme)

For more infomation >> Celica Revealed in Fire Emblem Warriors.. Looks Like The Leak WAS True & Recruitable Enemy Bosses? - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

this was me before youtube... - Duration: 10:05.

I'm pre-cringing for what is about to happen. *Oh no, the cringe is coming*

I've been dreading this video,

for the longest time. It may come as a surprise.

But, I didn't always used to be this hip and cool and trendy.

NO!!!

There were dark days

before I did YouTube. Long, long, long ago when my name wasn't PewDiePie.

It was just PewDie and if you don't know what I'm talking about, I used to be very active on the anime forums of

Of MyAnimeList and I've recently gotten...

access to my old account from 2007 and we're going to explore it together.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Here's my profile.

Thank God, most of it has been deleted. *:( YUSayThatPewds*

Thank God!

I do have 2000 forum posts.

*Pewds dying internally*

Mmm. Let's see what we can find in Pewdiepie.

Oh my god.

Okay, all right

What have we got? Someone made a thread called. There's this girl

I really like and I responded 'geez stop posting love prob on these forums!'

*laughs at his own joke*

Way to help out Felix! Good job!

Warhammer Age of Reckoning. 'So, this game was released recently is anyone playing it?'

'I'm installing it at the moment :3'

*epic cringe*

'Level 6 now, XD, I'm liking this game already, feels like WoW 2.0'

*wink*

'I'm playing a marauder'

rawr...

(he's dying)

This is painful oh

I made this thread called 'Polar bear defends itself against raving mad woman'

(respekting wamen at its finest)

*the cringe settles in*

Edgy humor!

What is going to happen to you after you die? Wow what if some philosophical thoughts?

I don't mean to your body, but your mind. It's hard to imagine what's going to be like after we die.

I'm pretty sure death is going to be a lot like before we were born. I guess.

My dream, however, is that all my ancestors will be waiting for me in heaven, like it's at the airport.

*sad music*

Th-the early seeds of agnostic athe-atheism was there. Good, good on you Felix.

Oh god. This is painful. This is so painful.

'What do/did you do when you're bored in class?'

Let's see what I said.

FAP

*sad music*

'is online dating really okay o.O?' someone asked and I responded

'if you look like shit'

(realisation in 3)

(realisation in 2)

(realisation in 1)

Something weird about laughing at jokes that you made

fucking 10 years ago.

'What are your thoughts on incest?' Oh? Oh no ooh?

Oh, don't say it.

Don't say it, Felix.

'don't you mean WINcest?'

No, god damn it, god damn.

I can't do this anymore!

I can't do this anymore!

'Super epic important discussion how, how come', as one word, 'when soul and Tsubaki turn into weapons

sometimes they are nude inside and sometimes they have clothes on'

I can't, I fucking can't, man. This, I fucking can't do this. 'How do you cool down after getting angry?'

'Goosfraba'

Adam Sandler references. Good job..

Oh my

great.

Fan fabulous. That is ooo so nice. What a ha ha moment.

Strange things you do while or after watching anime.

*wait for it*

*boop* FAP

Stop with the fap! What the hell is wrong with you!

'the taste of the female gender'

CENSORED!

'What character do you hate that everyone likes? Why?'

'Misa she's awesome'

No, you don't mean that. Felix, you don't mean that ok? You don't mean. You don't understand what you're saying, ok?

Felix. No. Please. This is the worst! I can't.

I can't do it anymore, man. I can't do it. I can't do it.

'What are your dreams? I'm in pursuit of becoming an a renowned graphic designer.'

Well, that didn't work out did it? (thank goodness)

Oh, this is so fu- strange, man.

'A world without males.'

'A world without men would suck so hard just because then I wouldn't exist'

These are like my old Photoshop, holy shit, it's my old

It's my old World of Warcraft character.

Oh man, I was so proud that I had the Hand of Ragnaros.

Oh.

'About Me: I'm a pretty shy guy. lol.'

'I love anime and Photoshop.'

'My favourite ones are pretty dark.'

*re-evaluates life choices*

'NHK Ni Youkoso, Gankutsou' misspelled, 'and Death Note.' Woow.

Death Note is a pretty dark anime, Felix. So edgy. But otherwise, I am a pretty cheerful guy!

As you can see with this picture that I decided to use.

*laughs faintly*

*girks voicebox*

*girking intensifies*

*faint chuckles*

Is that 'Darker than Black'?

Oh my god.

So, what else you can do on uh this website was to rate your anime.

Let's see which ones I rated 10.

Code Geass.

It's a pretty fucking good anime.

Clannad? What are you gay?

I mean come on! It's 10 out of 10. It's a good anime!

Death Note? Hell yeah!

Gankutsuou? Hell yeah. Mononoke? Hell yeah. Kanon? Oh, what was that? That mopey- oh my god?

Oh, that's the one! I always mixed that one up with Clannad.

Kanon is...I think, I gave it a 9. You know what?

Masterpiece!

Update!

Kanon. Oh my god.

*short girk*

Planets nine (?) Planetes was great.

That's a great anime. I still agree with most of these.

Ah, Full Metal Panic.

That was the shit man.

Baccano!

Oh my god. *lol dat voice though*

Alright, which one did I late rate the lowest?

Hotaru no Haka.

Oh, fuck yeah.

It's like a masterpiece movie.

It's just so depressing. I can't stand it.

It's supposed to not glorify war and it shows how bad the the Second World War-

Where was the Second World War?

Yeah, it shows. How bad it is in a realistic way, but man?

It doesn't, made me feel so shit that I was like,

'I can't watch it'. It's like, it doesn't it does not deserve an average review. It's an, it's an amazing piece.

I gave Neon Genesis Evangelion

a 7.

*slight tint laugh*

The more I think about this anime the more I love it.

I would definitely give it at least an 8 today, maybe a 9. You know what?

Masterpiece!

Masterpiece!

I was too young. I was too young and too dumb.

Love Hina.

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

I can't. I can't. I can't do this anymore.

I have this constant cringe face on when I'm doing this. This is fucking goddamn it.

Last ones I updated was...

I don't even remember watching these.

My favorite character, Yagami Light.

Hell Yeah!

Still is.

Sho Minamimoto. That's from that game. What was it called?

Fuck, I don't remember.

"So zetta slow!"

I used to love math at the time so and he was like a math freak the character or whatever.

So, I thought it was cool.

Is that my email address?

flex89?!

You know me, flex! Mister flex89?

What happens if we search flex?

flex 89 no no no no no no no no no no no no no, but that the put the bet no

I say, no! Well. I think it's a good time to end it there. Thank you guys so much for watching.

I'm sure we all have some embarrassing things from our past that is now stored online

forever and I'm sure in the future I will look at the PewDiePie channel and just cringe at everything.

But uh, you know what? You know what, fuck it. I'm gonna go and say it. Yes. I watch anime.

What are you gonna do about it? I'm proud, god damn it. I don't care what you say. *flauncing it like its hot*

I'm proud. I watch anime and I'm proud.

So, if you don't like it, you can go. Bye. Thank you for watching this video. I hope me sharing all this was worth it.

I'm gonna go and uh...

* sad music *

cringe in a corner. And, I'll see you guys next time. Thanks for leaving a like and subscribing and as always squad fam out.

For more infomation >> this was me before youtube... - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

Was passiert nach der Bundestagswahl? | Bundestagswahl 2017 - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> Was passiert nach der Bundestagswahl? | Bundestagswahl 2017 - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Fred Armisen's Nickname Was Rocket Man Before Kim Jong-un - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> Fred Armisen's Nickname Was Rocket Man Before Kim Jong-un - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Why Was Destiny 1's Campaign SO BAD?! - Duration: 34:49.

You mightve read the title of this video, and thought, I bet Ive heard all there is

to say about Destinys campaign, I bet this Man Of presumably Acting is going to repeat

the same the stuff Ive already heard, right?

WRONG!!

Well my friend, let me tell you, I am A Man of Acting.

But aside from just saying Destinys campaign is bad, I think its far better for us to understand

why its bad.

And I mean, really fucking bad.

Like its honestly one of the worst stories Ive ever experienced and even calling it a

story is far too generous for how astronomically garbage Destinys Campaign is.

Youre garbage, and you know it.

This game is one of the rarest pieces of shit thats ever been released onto the market.

CALM YA TITS, fanboys I aint talking about the multiplayer the raids just the single

player campaign.

You see its an intricately woven cloak of shit, and when we examine that, we as gamers,

learn what it is we love about video games, what makes us invested in them, what makes

us care, and what makes us fanboys.

Youll see a lot of comparisons to the storytelling and structure of other games, tv shows, etc

and especially Bungies Halo games as there are many parallels between them.

Rest assured, watching this video, youll get some laughs, youll get some new knowledge,

and youll get something to think about, thats the point of all stories, right?

So without further unnecessary exposition, lets uhhh kill the darkness, level up the

light thing and go BE THE DESTINY GUY!!

Its 2010, Bungie coming off their final entry in the billion dollar, world-reknown franchise

known as Halo, has left their parent company Microsoft to seek creative freedom, new opportunities,

and a massive project theyve had in mind since 2008.

But instead of doing all of that, they signed on with Activision.

There ya go!

Thats the context of Destiny, or the creation of Destiny the Game.

Want some more?

So Act Bro hadnt played Destiny in about a year, and I dont know if our PS4 has terrible

download times or if the file was that big, but the update took 9 hours to download.

Ive never seen anything ever take 9 fucking hours to download.

But see what I just gave you, in about 27 seconds, was something Destiny didnt.

Give you the fucking context.

Context matters, Bungie!

What do I mean by that?

Well think about any other sci-fi or fantasy series set in its own world or universe, and

think about the first entry into that series.

For example, Halo 1 starts off pretty simple, it introduces the main characters, the conflict,

setting, Halo 2 expands on all of that bringing more context to the story, and Halo 3 finishes

it up with a climactic finale.

How about Star Wars A New Hope?

We get introduced to the Star Wars universe, the main villains, the heroes, all the different

aliens.

Its established this is in a galaxy far far away, a long long time ago so just about anything

goes.

Then Empire Strikes Back raises the tension, puts the characters through some challenges,

shows us more of the universe, and Return of The Jedi finishes with a climactic finale,

tying up all the loose ends.

Heres one more example, Harry Potter, the 1st book is mostly about introducing Harry

and the reader, to the Wizard world.

It sets up and introduces a lot of what is expanded on later.

And with each new book we learn more about the Wizarding world, as well as the main conflict

with Voldemort.

You see the pattern between these series?

They set up their universe, world and lore over the course of multiple installments.

This makes it feasible for the average person to digest it and know what the fuck is happening

and what the rules of the fictional universe are.

As your brain is being fed information about this sci fi or fantasy universe, youre able

to become invested in it, because its consistent, because those stories take the time necessary

to build them up so they have emotional impact and weight.

You cant just cobble together a huge sci world and throw it into someones face when they

dont know fuck all about Destiny, and expect them to get it or care.

Destiny tries to do all that world building, in a single installment, right from the getgo.

But because it tries to do so much it cant even provide the most basic of context.

Who are we?

Where are we?

What are we doing?

And why is it important?

These were questions I had at the beginning of my playthrough and they were never answered.

Imagine being tossed into Warcraft, Star Wars, Harry Potter, The Witcher, Lord of the Rings

or any other sci-fi universe and not having the slightest fucking clue what the world

is all about?

Destiny throws you to the wolves and doesnt give a fuck whether you know what youre doing

or not.

Its like the game itself doesnt care.

Immersion can only happen if the story behind the world is compelling.

Sure all these different aliens could be interesting, the lore behind the traveler and its fight

with the darkness could be interesting.

If The Speaker would fucking tell us about it.

But none of it is.

Because we cant relate to it, no reason to care so there is no immersion.

And because there is no tangible villain or tangible good guy, we dont even have a side

to root for or against.

Theres no bad pirate that we really wanna see get taken down.

Theres no troubled teenager that we hope finds his destiny, I mean theres nothing to root

for.

At the very least Bungie shouldve implemented the codex into the game itself.

Because at least that would be SOMETHING!

Perhaps, one of the reasons Destinys story and campaign was set up to fail, is because

it was designed as a 10 year game, from what weve heard.

So remember when Halo 2 had one of the most hellish developments ever?

Well imagine if that was a game with a 10 year plan, instead of set deadline that absolutely

could not be delayed.

Tell you what, Halo 2 woulda turned out like shit because hey if we got all this extra

time to work on the game, who cares if we put out something thats subpar on release?

As long as people eat it up.

And they did.

Destiny attempted to introduce its entire universe and every aspect of it in a single

game, with a freakin 5 hour long campaign it tries to bombard you with all this information

and exposition without any clue of pacing.

And it just makes the whole thing confusing as hell.

So it ended up paying a huge price for that.

But you might be thinking, Act Man!

Destiny does give you context for what youre doing!

Its got these cutscenes and a bunch of dialogue telling you whats going on!

And ok, youre right.

But who the fuck cares about what happens in Destiny?

Seriously, who played this and was invested in the characters?

Who played this and found it interesting??

Nobody!

I dont think you could even fake being interested in something like this its so vapid!

And theres no charm.

The cutscenes are nothing more than people standing around talking!

Wheres the action?

Wheres the tension?

Wheres the mystery?

Wheres anything?!

One of Destinys biggest flaw is how incredibly BORING it is.

Theres absolutely nothing and no one to care about.

And this is caused by another crippling flaw which is Destinys EXTREME OVERUSE OF EXPOSITION!

There are exposition dumps around every corner of the game.

Walking by an NPC?

Exposition.

Buying something?

Exposition.

Scanning something?

Exposition.

Loading screen?

Exposition.

Walking to your objective?

Exposition.

Item description?

Exposition.

JUST CALM THE FUCK DOWN!

Stop explaining shit to me!

Any mission, any npc you talk to, every briefing and ending is all just fucking exposition.

Jesus Christ, can one of you just tell me about how your day was?!

Can we talk about our feelings or something?

Our families?

Or the pain we will because of this situation that were all in?

ANYTHING besides this constant stream of never ending explanations.

Rod Serling, the creator of The Twilight Zone once said, there are a million different ways

to write expository dialogue, a million ways to give the audience the information they

need in a captivating way and interesting way.

Destiny doesnt even do that ONCE!

Anytime something potentially interesting is happening its ruined because its explained

in the same, lifeless, droning, monotone way as everything else!

Its like anytime a character is speaking, its like they dont fucking care.

These guardians show us what we are, what we have always been (SNORING), and what we

will be again.

We shall cut into the heart of this infestion, (YEA!)

Retrieve the icon (YEAAA!)

And burn any flood that stand in our way!

YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Nobodys shouting or screaming, or you know, making a big deal about this.

Theyre all just lifeless drones.

Look at this part in Halo 2, after you clear out this hanger bay, you see a station explode

in the distance.

Cortana & Lord Hood discover the Covenant are bringing bombs onto the different stations.

The game is letting you know theres a bomb on the Cairo Station by showing you another

station exploding!

If we were to rewrite this to Destiny standards, itd simply be, Chief weve detected a bomb

on the Cairo and you need to diffuse it by taking Cortana and putting her in your hand

and then pressing the button.

After you diffuse the bomb, the Cairo will be safe and we will thank you for saving us.

I mean, do you see the difference?

This is something youll learn day one of any Fiction Writing class, show dont tell.

Show me dont tell me.

Youve figured out the score Show me dont tell me.

Ive heard it all before.

Show me dont tell me.

I dont care what you say!

Show me dont tell me.

Destiny needs to show us what the darkness will do to the planets it consumes.

It needs to show us what the fuck happened to Earth or what the other parts of Earth

are like.

Why is this the last city?

What about the other cities?

What does the rest of Earth look like?

It needs to show us why we should care, what is at stake?

Who is our enemy?

And why?

If you dont show us who the bad guys are or what makes them bad, or why we should care

about what were doing then theres no tension in the story and its all meaningless!

The most remarkable achievement of Destiny, is how it manages to create what I believe

to be, the worst line of Dialogue ever written.

Now its gonna take me a minute or two to explain why I dont have time to expl- now its gonna

take me a minute or two to explain the grotesque monstrosity that is this sentence.

I mean there are have been games that had super cheesy dialogue.

What is a man?

A miserable little pile of secrets!

But enough talk, have at you!

I shouldve been the one to fill your dark soul with LIIIIIIIIGHHHTT!

And some movies have unintentionally hilarious moments.

Oh no!

Not the bees!

Not the bees!

AHHHHHHHHH!

Underwear, man?

Come on.

How sad.

To work so hard for so little.

SAD FOR YOUUUUUUUU!!

But this goes beyond that.

I dont even have time to explain why I dont have time to explain.

First off theres the immediate contradiction of her actions against her words.

Well bitch, your incredibly slow pace, the boring music, disinterested tone of voice

and huge pauses inbetween suggest you do have time to explain.

In the time you stepped on a dead robot you couldve explained, why you didnt have time

to explain.

Secondly, we have a paradox.

Alright lets look at this and Bare with me because the awfulness gets a bit complicated.

I dont even have time to explain why I dont have time to explain.

Well, you just explained why you dont have time to explain, and thats because you dont

have time to explain.

Are you still following me?

Im not reading you clearly.

Third, Youve been stalking us the entire game and THIS is what you had to say?

Why show up if you arent even going to give us a reason for why you were following us

in the first place! 4th This is the most blatant fuck you to the

audience Ive ever seen.

Destinys been nothing but expository dialogue up to this point, but now?

Now the writers dont even want to give you the shitty exposition you wont care about.

5th The line is trying to raise tension.

Or something?

But its so horrible it distracts from whatever she says afterwards.

And finally, this line perfectly summarizes the story of Destiny.

Its beyond my feeble comprehension to imagine what the hell they were thinking when they

wrote this.

But I wouldnt be surprised if the humans who worked on the script were actually robots

trying to instigate mass hysteria and confusion amongst the gaming community.

When I reviewed Halo 5: Guardians, I was certain that game had one of the worst triple A stories

in recent memory.

I even made 6 freaking videos on it I thought it was that bad.

But after playing Destiny, like, Im truly shocked.

I did not know how bad this really was.

Even though Halo 5 is a complete mess from start to finish with huge crippling flaws,

bad writing, and many other things, it actually is a story.

It has a beginning, middle, and end.

A series of events, characters are put through turmoil and you as the player have to overcome

that.

Theres an obvious goal in what youre doing, it had some cool cutscenes, it tried new things.

The dialogue is bit forced, but its still trying to tell a story, its trying to do something,

you can tell that.

And theres a big difference between something just doesnt go over well, and something like

Destiny that doesnt even try.

Apathy is death.

Its the bare minimum of what you could call a story.

Experiencing it is on the level of reading a Wikipedia summary.

Where it just tells you what is happening.

Theres no rising action, theres no hook, theres nothing that a normal story has in Destiny.

Its just all exposition.

But you know, every storys gotta start off with a hook, a bang, a badda boom!

And what Destiny starts off with, is some seriously weak shit.

I mean, I dont think this could bench the bar by itself.

And Ive got muscles on top of my muscles on top of my -

So it begins with a cutscene on Mars and 3 guys find a giant ball, then Captain Exposition

tells us the giant ball does good things.

Giant ball however, also has an enemy called The Darkness.

And - and thats bad.

So youre revived and you gotta guard giant ball because reasons.

So youd expect some sort of cool, badass intro, something - something that gets your blood

pumping and trigger finger happy but no!

What you start off with is fucking busy work!

Like those quests you get after you beat a faction in Skyrim, those busy work quests

that are just like, yea go kill a fuckin bear and then come back.

Thats what youre doing!

After killing some group of robots or, aliens that act the Flood, and scanning something

youre done?

Like thats the mission?

I was constantly squinting at the tv just thinking, what?

And thats generally not a good thing to be thinking when experiencing a story.

You see, the beauty of video games, is that rather being an outsider looking into a book,

a movie, or tv series, you, the player are an active participant.

You have personal control over what happens, or at least you feel like it.

Theres a feeling of power as you fight against whatever evil force is the main antagonist.

But in Destiny you dont feel empowered, I mean, sure youre shooting a million guys but

for what?

Hey you know what wouldve been way better and wouldve fixed half of Destinys story?

A prologue section where we fight that climactic battle the Speaker could tell us about, where

our character is fighting alongside hundreds of other guardians in this epic intro that

hooks us from the getgo.

We learn to feel some sympathy for the Guardians, and the Traveler and the light.

While also seeing firsthand what the Darkness is capable of and what horrors lurk within

it, and why we should care about this premise to begin with.

Then when we get revived, instead of Ghosty McGhosterson being like, youve been dead a

long time, little guy! hed says something like, you died in a great climactic battle,

dont you remember?

So youd feel important, youd get to experience the biggest event that lead to the current

situation, and other people would treat you with respect and admiration because you died

in that big fuckin war and now youre back!

What video games have that all other forms of storytelling doesnt, is interaction.

Youre experiencing firsthand the events of the game, and hopefully the game is enticing

you to discover, to want to know more, to be invested.

This can be a double-edged sword, if the game is boring as a conversation about paint drying,

then not only do you lose the immersion but also the desire to keep playing.

Im constantly wondering, what is the goal?

What is the point of Destiny?

But lets look at Halo: Combat Evolved for comparison.

Well you start off as this super solider, you discover a giant ring, and as you do,

Aliens board your ship.

So your first priority is to clear the ship, get in a lifepod and land on the ring.

In every level, your goals are clear.

Link up with the surviving marines to coordinate an effective resistance.

Rescue Captain Keyes aboard the Truth and Reconciliation.

Find the Silent Cartographer that leads to Halos map room, fight your way to Halos map

room and so on.

Youre never confused about what youre doing, and your purpose is always clear.

Youre fully aware about what youre doing and why youre doing it.

We may not know everything about this mysterious Ring, we may have questions that werent answered.

We may not understand why these things are happening around us, but the important thing

is the player knows what they doing throughout the entirety of the game.

Now look at Destiny, why are we going from planet to planet with only a vague explanation

of what it is were doing there?

Why is the Traveler so important?

Why are characters knowingly withholding information from us?

So many questions are left unexplained, there is no context or understanding our players

actions because all were doing is hopping around the goddamn galaxy doing random busy

ass work for no apparent reason.

So lemme try to explain Destinys PLOOOOOOOT.

Basically youre a Guardian that defends Earth and the Traveler from the Darkness.

So what you gotta do is you do is a bunch of random stuff and you need to get a gate

lords head to get into the Black Guardian.

What are these things?

We dont know.

You kill 3 robots and all these random people youve never seen before celebrate as if something

important happened.

And thats pretty much it.

Thats it.

I dont even know what to say.

What the fuck did I just play?

Today.

I can make things outta clay and lay by the bay, I just may.

Some people might be saying, well the single-player doesnt matter because its the multiplayer

and the raids, thats what Destiny is really about!

And youre right.

But if the story, the campaign cant get you invested or immersed in the world of Destiny,

then theres no immersion in the multiplayer either.

Lets look at some other games with great multiplayer components.

Battlefront 2, youre taking place in huge battles across many of the recognizable and

important locations in the Star Wars universe.

Black Ops 1, youre fighting Nazi Zombies in an old Theatre in Germany.

The 4 characters represent 4 of the biggest factions in the war.

You also have this hilariously awesome section where you fight zombies in the Pentagon, playing

as Fidel Castro, Richard Nixon, Andy McNamara, and John F. Kennedy.

Zombies.

Gentlemen, at times like these our capacity to retaliate must be, and has to be massive

to deter all forms of aggression.

Halo 3, Spartans are fighting each other in real locations within the Halo universe.

Custom Robo, for some reason, people in the future use miniature robots to settle their

differences.

Each map is fought within a digitalized battleground.

Did you notice how all those examples of multiplayer, came directly from what each game is about?

Or had some relevance to the world they take place in?

And therefore had some level or feeling of importance, a connection?

So what is Destinys campaign about?

And how does it base the multiplayer off of that?

Well, youre shooting robots and aliens in space.

And thats it.

Well why should I feel invested or excited when Ive shot robots and aliens in space in

a million other games that were far more interesting?

Whats special about this?

Im not saying all multiplayer components need to have some great epic story, what Im saying

is if a game has an interesting premise, setting, story, then the multiplayer component will

feel interesting and cohesive.

But Destiny doesnt.

The majority of the game is just kinda you with your thumb up your ass doing, who the

fuck knows?

And thats really not an interesting premise or way to play a game is to just be constantly

confused about everything.

There is that unwritten rule in video games where a bad story can be forgiven if the gameplay

is good, and you might be thinking this applies to Destiny.

But it dont.

So as a player you dont feel invested in what youre doing so you dont really care, which

is bad enough but the way they designed these missions is atrocious!

I will say the levels are beautiful, the sky boxes vast and impressive, but apart from

that Destiny is basically just a bunch of chores.

The game starts off with you doing quests that dont add or give any meaningful insight

into what were doing or the world were in.

The levels feel as empty and lifeless as I cant believe Im making this comparison I never

want to bring this game up again, Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts!

Theres no reason to explore, in fact most of the time I found myself rushing through

everything just to get the mission over with.

Why have these huge, beautiful wide open landscapes if you theres NOTHING IN THEM?!

The gunplay is decent, but its basically a cheap knock off of borderlands.

You got a select few guns, a burst rifle, a precision rifle, an automatic, a revolver,

a sniper, fusion rifle, shotgun, rocket launcher.

But despite all the different variants of these weapons they all feel same.

In Borderlands within a few quests youll get this really cool shotgun called the Wave,

its noticeably unique.

The game doesnt withhold its interesting weapons from you until youve grinded for X amount

of hours.

For Destinys singleplayer I only had access to these basic weapons, and I just got tired

of using them.

I know theres exotics and other cool shit, but I didnt get none of that shit in the single-player

and thats what Im reviewing.

Destiny is like Borderlands without the fun guns, which is what makes Borderlands a good

fucking game.

This campaign left such a bad taste in my mouth I dont have the patience to go through

and grind to get the good guns in hopes that the shit I just played could be slightly more

fun.

First impressions are everything, you only get to make them once.

And Destinys first impression was puke.

How about the absurdly short length?

Lets talk about that, huh?

How the fuck did people get suckered into buying DLC for this game when the single-player

was like 5 hours long.

How did you wash the taste of shit out of your mouth and decide to open your wallet

again?

I genuinely want to know.

How did they trick you like that?

Its clear making as much fucking money as possible and tricking people into buying DLC

was the main goal.

The coolest mission has you uncover some ancient Crota Sword, even though the writing is still

terrible this was the only time I was ever interested in what was going on.

OH but if you want to follow up on that slightly interesting side story.

YA GOTTA PAY MORE FOR IT, KID!

I mean this is just shady as hell.

About 75% of the gameplay revolves around sitting in a room killing waves of bad guys.

Its monotonous, its uncreative, and its boring as hell.

Hey how about like a stealth section?

Maybe its dark, and youve got some sort of camo powerup, and you gotta sneak through

and kill enemies silently without being detected.

Or how about a cool badass, guns-a-blazing vehicle section?

Where you can team up with allies in huge epic battles?

What about something in space?

I mean, we got these ships were always on, how about a cool space battle?

Can I do something that isnt just shooting waves of enemies?

I will say the different Aliens and Robots are pretty interesting from a design standpoint.

They all got weakness and strengths and react differently when parts of their bodies are

shot off.

And you fight each faction a little differently.

But the game is so short, you just barely get a taste of what each faction is about.

Its like they knew they were going release DLC to compensate for this surprisingly barren,

lifeless, lackluster experience and pad out the missing content oh wait!

In a game, where people universally say, yeah the story sucks but the gameplay is good,

Im shocked to see just how basic the missions and level design are.

Theres nothing that surprises you, theres nothing that gets you excited and it quickly

wears out its welcome when youre using the same boring ass guns to kill the same mobs

of enemies.

Hour after hour after hour after hour.

I mean, the sparrow is cool to ride around in, but thats not when youre crashing to invisible

walls and kill barriers, that of course, have to be everywhere.

Overall the gameplay is just boring, bland uhhh highly overrated.

And its not nearly good enough to excuse Destinys train wreck of a campaign

The most impressive thing that Bungie demonstrated with Destiny, is that you can have all the

money in the world, you can have huge marketing campaigns, you can have a great reputation,

a following of dedicated fans, the financial support of a titanic game publisher, you can

have an incredibly talented team, with fantastic writers, composers, leaders.

You can have 5 solid years to plan out your vision perfectly.

You can have everything you need to make the best game possible and still manage to fuck

it up.

You see, the whole point of a story is not just entertainment.

But it can also be a source of learning, it can give you a moral, or a theme that sticks

with you.

Pussys dont like dicks, because pussys get fucked by dicks.

But dicks also fuck assholes.

Maybe theres something poetic in the story or it has really nice imagery that you can

look at and remember how you felt.

A really good story will give you something to think about, itll make you feel whatsitcalled?

Cold.

Emotions!

Playing through Destinys single-player and Im not exaggerating when I say this, is quite

possibly the most lifeless, stale, inconsequential thing Ive ever experienced.

And if your goal is to entice people into a game with a 10 year plan, sure as shit wont

convince people like me who want something of substance, something of value.

The Vex are taking control of the surface to protect The Black Guardian, Mars could

soon be worse I said SUBSTANCE!

But just to show Im not alone in my train of thought, Ive invited some of my patreon

supporters to answer a simple question.

At what point in Destiny, did you feel the strongest emotion?

And what was that emotion?

At the end of it, what was it about Destiny that left the greatest impact on you?

Ohhh boy.

Uhhh did this game actually have any emotion to begin with?

I honestly dont know.

Id have to say the strongest emotion with Destiny was disappointment.

Yea I didnt feel much with the story itself but it was I felt a lot more playing with

friends.

It was more getting to play with them than the story itself.

Theres just two points of absolute emotion that I remember.

One is utter confusion, I had no idea what was going on.

And when I was playing and I reached the part in which the stranger talks to us and tells

us about how she doesnt have time to tell us about how she doesnt have time, I felt

betrayed and absolutely enraged.

For the most part I was just disappointed.

I saw the events leading up to Destiny, you know, it looked like they were trying to build

something huge.

But you know, it just didnt live up to the hype.

There are things in the trailers that arent in the actual game.

I was just underwhelmed for the most part.

I wish that the weight of the world was like on my shoulders, I was really disappointed

that I did not get that feeling in the game.

Stuck with me the most is, all ends are, you say all ends are beginnings but I really dont

feel like anything began.

I remember when I first completed the story or what story there was, I guess you could

call it, my first reaction was, thats it?

Honestly not much of the story itself stuck with me.

Definitely had the most fun and most emotion playing with friends.

Ok Act Man, what stuck with me the most regarding the story, I would have to say goddamnit,

this fucking ghost is terrible.

But really what pissed me off was just how he was supposed to be our only interaction

yet he felt so bland.

It felt representative of the game as a whole.

That I felt alone, I felt isolated and I felt like I was in an environment that didnt want

me to enter.

At the end of it all it just really failed to immerse me.

It felt like it was trying to do too much with too little.

I was very disinterested in the characters and just the story as a whole.

First thing that comes to my mind?

I dont really know.

Nothing really stands out in Destiny 1 because theres no real weight to the story or these

characters.

All these aliens really dont feel very threatening, its just something to shoot at.

Just constantly slaughtering aliens and at the end of it, I really dont feel like Ive

accomplished anything.

You see we need a deeper connection to the media we digest.

We need to get some value beyond simple entertainment.

We need memorable characters, a clear tone to express emotions.

We need something of tangible substance and an interesting universe where it all takes

place.

And Destiny dont have that.

Its a tone deaf, emotionless experience, that makes you feel empty.

Makes you feel like you wasted your time.

And thats the absolute worst thing a story or game can do.

Now I think we all understand Destiny went through some shit in development, and I know

game design is not easy and we can all be sympathetic to Bungie when things dont go

according to plan.

I mean, I could forgive Halo 2s shortcomings based on how passionate I saw Bungie in their

vidocs, based on how good the game actually was when it released, and how revolutionary

it was.

But theres no way the development of Destiny couldve been worse than Halo 2.

Theres no way!

So how did it turn out to be one of the worst video game experiences of all time?

Fuck if I know, but when you got Marty O Donnel, Joe Staten, Jason Jones and youre wasting

their talents?

And these prominent, highly talented people are leaving Bungie, thats sends a pretty clear

message.

I think most people would agree, Halo 2s faults were a result of Bungies own ambition and

not because of the intervention of Microsoft.

In this case, I think its the other way around.

Bungie was super confident in what they were doing but Activision felt the need to fuck

about and fuck it up.

It seemed to be creating a cool universe in all the pre-release material we saw.

Why dont you put that down so we can talk?

Out here in the wild, this is how we talk.

Like this one line from the trailer has more character development, has more power than

anything in the actual game, this single line of dialogue.

And what we got is like a corporate lifeless product.

That has almost no artistic value or soul.

I think Bungie sold their souls to Activision, and whatever creative freedom they sought

was not what they had in mind.

The result being the bastardized version of Destiny we got at release.

What Destiny does better than most other games, and Im dead fuckin serious when I say this,

is helped me to understand what it is I value in a game.

By showing me how to do everything wrong in a video game.

Because after beating it, I dont feel like I got anything, I dont feel like I learned

anything or experienced something valuable.

Now theres one more point Id like to make, and its in regards to the most shocking and

striking thing about Destiny as a whole.

Despite everything Ive, and many others have said about it, the game is not something that

becomes so bad its good.

I mean, when a story or game falls in the category of terrible by every stretch of the

imagination, you know that story or game at least has the redeeming quality of providing

entertainment.

Albeit from failure.

Ah hah hah you must be kidding!

Arent you?

But Destiny was completely devoid of entertainment.

Its too professional in the sense that we cant laugh at its technical flaws.

Its hard to make fun of the acting because every character lacks emotion.

I mean, this wasnt some low-budget b-movie, this wasnt a game so immensely incompetent

that simply looking at it could cause you to burst out laughing.

No, Destiny as a whole, was just unpleasant.

Thats honestly the best way I can sum it up.

Id say the real entertainment comes from people tearing this game apart.

And I think that speaks volumes, when a game like Ride to Hell: Retribution is more entertaining

than Destiny.

Nobody is going to look back at Destiny in 10 years and be like, oh yea I remember that

random robot chick that said stupid vague things, and then disappeared aww man that

was so awesome!

Oh dude remember when those 3 robots showed and you killed em?

Yeah But it is a game that you can play and have

fun with your friends, and make fun of and thats really all it has going for it in my

opinion.

I think theres a very important distinction to make between Triple A and indie games and

the expectations of both.

I dont download a free to play indie game called Speedrunners and expect a fantastic

immersive story, what I expect is a fun game.

However, what I and so many others expected from Destiny, being the full-priced Triple

A title it is made by a previously respectable as fuck game company, we all expected something

that would make us care, something unique, beautiful, interesting.

Something of value.

From a game of this magnitude, you SHOULD expect and get some value beyond the gameplay

itself.

And in essence, that is what Destiny failed to provide in every way possible, and that

is why Destinys Campaign is SO BAD!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét