Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily plus Sep 23 2017

What's up guys Logan here back with another video! Today I have a special video about the

iPhone 8 today! I'm going to be getting a look at the iPhone 8!

So in that store guys there is an iPhone 8 and I'm about to get a look at it!

this is the iPhone 8, right here. It's so cool

That is crazy! So this is the gold color obviously it's that kind of blush gold

color, I think it looks okay. but getting into the normal phone

it has iOS 11, the latest version. if you swipe up you have your basic settings

and your controls. you can add more from the control center. So it runs really smoothly

back and forth! so let's go into the camera. Now portrait was updated,

I see so it has natural lights and oops... my bad.

It has natural light, studio light, and stage light. That's brand new! So if you

don't know what stage light is in portrait mode well it adds a dark

background to your photo it cuts you out and uses the depth of field to go dark.

it looks great. like Apple said we have 4k at 60 frames per second now that's

only on the new phones so here's what it looks like it runs really smoothly and I

thought there was no flaws at all.. stabilization looks perfect so it runs

really smoothly it's got a better camera good stabilization and the whole phone

overall I give it an 8 out of 10 but remember the iPhone X comes out in over

a month. alright guys so I just got a message from my uncle saying come over

right now I have something to show you so I'm heading right over there right

now to see what it is

if you can tell I really want to know what this thing is. Guys the suspense is killing me

I need to know what this thing is. But good thing I'm almost halfway there.

So guys I've arrived at my destination it is right behind me so let's go see what

he's got. the suspense is killing me

Guys! You won't believe it! This is the iPhone 8 Plus Gold 64 GB not

a clone I promise so this thing looks amazing let's take

it off so it looks like the classic iPhone 7 rapping hey it's kind of like

it so I guess it's gonna be like that so you got your basic Apple stickers

tutorial how to use it and stuff but now let's get to the big stuff so this right

here is what you've all been waiting for

the iPhone 8! Guys this is not what we were thinking about it but this thing

looks crazy I cannot believe I'm actually holding this right now

especially at launch date I usually get them for Christmas so guys let's just

take a look at this thing for one second so right off the bat you can tell it has

wireless charging because it has a glass back I believe it's for Gorilla Glass 5

now there's no difference with the camera it's the same thing it's 12

MP for each camera but this thing is crazy now the front screen is

white and looks great now there is a metal border around the sides but hey it

looks great it's very durable Apple said they use some really strong stuff to

build this complete phone it's just amazing alright guys we've seen what it

looks like now let's turn it on because I want to see this thing in real life

guys I'm serious I cannot believe I'm holding the iPhone 8 on launch date!

none of this would have been possible without my uncle

I gotta thank him. Shoutout to my uncle! so everything in the box is basically

the same you got your regular headphones You've still got the USB lightning port and

and you've got your basic charging block. Alright guys

three two one oh my god I cannot believe it!

if we reach 50 likes on this video I will be doing a part 2 with this phone

showing you how it works with it's system, iOS 11!

For more infomation >> iPhone 8 Plus GOLD Unboxing and First Impressions! - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

Falcao n'a plus le temps d'attendre - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> Falcao n'a plus le temps d'attendre - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Market Plus: Dan Hueber - Duration: 11:30.

Pearson: This is the Friday, September 22, 2017

version of the Market Plus segment.

Joining us now is Dan Hueber.

Dan, welcome back.

Hueber: Thanks very much.

Pearson: Now, we've got a couple of questions from

our followers on Facebook and Twitter.

And I just want to kick it off with those.

We're going to start with Hedge Whisperer in

Virginia He's on Twitter @sellis1994.

Got a ratio question for you, Dan.

He wants to know, if corn doesn't get within the

2.25 ratio of soybeans price, why should we even

grow it?

Hueber: Well, certainly a good question.

And I guess it really has to come back to an

individual grower, why are you growing corn?

Are you growing it for your own livestock feed?

Well, you're going to grow corn for your livestock

feed.

If you're growing it for the marketplace here again

too there's not a generic answer you can give

because some areas have better localized markets

where you're maybe in close proximity to an

ethanol plant.

Some people are just geared up to grow corn,

don't want to really try to upset either the

rotation or the operations they have as far as grain

facilities.

So I'm a little surprised yet this year that even

coming into the spring that we did not see a

slightly larger shift over to corn acreage.

We really thought there was going to be less than

90 million acres planted because of that price

advantage that beans had over corn and we ended up

with 90.9 planted.

So yeah, there's so many little circumstances that

fit into it.

But on a pure economic question, why not shift

harder to the beans and go ahead and take advantage

of it.

And I think that's the critical element is if

it's profitable for the beans take advantage of it

but truly take advantage of it and make a sale.

Pearson: Right.

Exactly.

If you're planting based on the ratio, sell that

ratio.

If you're planting beans because they are higher

priced, sell the price you're being offered

today.

Hueber: And again, here's one of the truly

astounding things of the bean market this year is

this was a large increase in acreage.

We're not looking, we're record bean acreage,

second highest projected yield on record, so truly

we're going to produce more beans than we ever

have and we still are watching this market

rally.

So here again, we never want to lose that focus

that supply is only half the equation.

Demand is still truly what is going to help prices

move up and down.

Pearson: So has the market, and you're making

me think here, has the market kind of disregarded

USDA's ending stocks number?

Do traders consider from the WASDE report August,

September, 500, 600 million bushel carryout,

do we just kind of cast that aside now because

USDA has underestimated demand so consistently

over the past decade?

Hueber: In the beans, yes I think more so than corn

or in the wheat, even there for years we have

tried to push that bean carryout up as far as

projections.

We're going to have 450, gosh it could be a 600

million carryout on beans and it has just never

happened.

Now granted, you never want to be lulled into

complacency thinking it can't happen.

As you know it's never the alligator you're staring

at that bites you.

So you always keep it in perspective.

But certainly I think we are quick to look at the

demand in beans, let that override where the supply

situation is.

Pearson: Alright.

Well, while we're speaking of soybeans, our friend

Chad, @hort4cy, in Randalia, Iowa wants to

know, as the soybean harvest gets ramped up,

should we be selling unpriced bushels off the

combine or putting into storage?

And then what about commercial storage versus

your at-home storage?

Hueber: Of course at-home storage is always going to

be the most cost-effective I should say as long as

you don't have to go through a huge process to

get in and out and you keep good care of it once

it's in there as well.

That's not something you necessarily walk away.

Yes, the answer is yes on both.

I think you go ahead and sell beans as we approach

this $10 level.

But on the same token that doesn't necessarily mean

you don't store them.

Look at how much carry is in the market.

I think we've got about a dime to January now and

then maybe another 5 or 8 cents to March.

So it is a decent amount of carry to put it back in

there.

Now, is that worthy of commercial storage?

You would really have to kind of look at in your

regional area what kind of basis swings you normally

see.

The futures spreads say yes, you probably should

store the beans.

Again, that doesn't necessarily mean store

them unpriced.

If you're at a profitable level still take advantage

of that because for the time being unless we truly

get into a weather difficult situation in

South America the upside is probably somewhat

limited even though we have been very resilient

in bouncing back here in the recent weeks.

Pearson: Watching the upside and its resiliency

let's say we do manage here in the next week to

10 days to push up to $10 on the November contract.

What would you say once we get to that area, if we

break through it what would you be watching as

an upside while we're trying to see what happens

in South America?

Hueber: Here again we spoke on the previous

section but you look at all these commodity

markets, they seem to have developed these very

large, broad trading ranges and in November

beans for four years now, we can take maybe 8, 10

weeks that we were under $9 and we can take about 6

weeks we were over $10.50.

But we have been between $9 and $10.50 for four

years in November beans.

So the logical step was we get above $10, $10.50 is

probably going to max you out unless we've got a

true circumstance that would dictate why we

should go higher than that.

Pearson: La Nina is confirmed, dryness

spreads, etcetera.

Hueber: Correct.

Pearson: Alright.

Now, our next question is a little more theoretical.

Looking at the economy a whole, looking at risk

management as an industry, Ben in Jesup, Iowa on

Twitter @BenRiensche wants to know, or at least he

notes, crop insurance companies originate

policies.

The reinsurance companies buy those policies.

Doesn't that mean that throughout October they

must be buying back their hedge protection?

Aren't they hedging this crop just as a producer or

an elevator would?

Hueber: Which would make a lot of sense from somebody

who comes from a grain marketing, risk management

background and certainly people in the insurance

industry would be considered risk managers

but they traditionally have not been hedgers.

And I think for the most part most of them do not

utilize futures, options, over the counter

derivatives, whatever the case may be.

And by no means is that saying that's exclusive.

But they generally tend to manage their risk by how

they have allocated into the various risk pools

they can put it.

The insurance companies versus the underwriting

companies will tend to kind of split up who is

going to take how much risk on any given year.

So yes, those who hedge probably wouldn't just

step in and start buying it back.

But really yes, past October 30th they have no

need for that hedge anymore.

The instrument of choice I would suspect would be

some kind of over the counter derivative that

takes an average price for the month of October and

just lifts out of the hedge if they had it on.

But again, I would say very few insurance

companies actually venture into that field.

It's just out of their realm of expertise.

Pearson: Right.

So that's not something we see moving the market in

October.

There isn't a huge inflow of outside money trying to

take positions back off or remove hedges.

Hueber: Correct.

And I think every year there is always kind of

that assumption that they're going to keep --

the old story is the government is going to

prop prices up so they don't have to pay out

indemnities.

I don't think anybody is quite that organized or

has quite that nefarious type of motivation out

there.

But certainly that could lift a little bit of the

pressure.

I think there probably just is as big of a

tendency to see funds who have been the short in the

market lift out of hedges this time of year just

because seasonally this is when you have your lows.

So if they're not seeing potential to remain short

in the market they tend to come back out of it.

Pearson: Now, before we let you go, Dan, we have

another question from a student.

And so it has been a week or so since we have done

this but we are once again featuring questions from

the people that follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

And if you are a student, high school, college,

lifetime student, please go ahead and send us an

email at MarkettoMarket@iptv.org,

let us know and we'll tell you how to get your videos

to us.

So today, Dan, this question is coming from

Sam Reed in Washington, Iowa.

Here is his question.

Sam Reed: We've recently learned in our agronomy

class that grain buyers dock farmers for different

toxins found in grain.

So what are the effects of toxins on grain products

and processing?

Pearson: Kind of a big question, feed quality

type of question but you've got some knowledge

in that arena.

Hueber: Well, I have a little background in the

feed and the food industry.

And again, it truly affects both.

But you think about the word toxin in itself tells

you what you're dealing with, something that is

toxic, something that you don't necessarily want in

the food system.

Now probably one of the more common ones we hear

about is aflatoxin, you usually find it in drought

stressed areas of corn.

Well, aflatoxin into the let's say for a market hog

probably doesn't have a major impact.

But on breeding herds they know aflatoxin in a sow

ration will tend to make the sow abort the pigs.

So yes, it does have toxic reaction within the animal

that is feeding it.

And here again too, really would you necessarily want

something that is a toxin being made into your corn

flour or your corn starch or your corn oil for that

matter?

So certainly they don't want that stuff within the

system.

Of course some of the buyers and the export side

are saying we want it free of X toxins or we want it

free of so much garbage within the product.

So they have to discount that back to the point

where you can treat it in some respects.

There are locks that can be added in as a feed

additive that basically locks up that toxin.

But even then you have to be very specific about

what you're feeding it to, it may be a fed animal as

far as cattle or market weight hogs.

But it costs extra money to put these locks into

the feed so here again that is why you discount

that incoming product and worst case scenario there

are some that are just not marketable, that might

have to go -- and when I say not even necessarily

acceptable in the ethanol industry because you

think, well that's going into corn, well what is

the byproduct is ethanol is feedstuff.

Pearson: You bet.

And then it kind of comes back to the elevator's

dance where the solution to pollution is dilution

so you dock and then you blend and then you find

ways to make it work in the market.

Hueber: Right, get it down to enough parts per

million that would be acceptable for the

marketplace.

Pearson: You bet.

Well, Dan Hueber, we always appreciate your

insight.

Thanks for taking the time to join us this week.

Hueber: My pleasure to be here, thanks.

Pearson: Join us again next week when Tomm

Pfitzenmaier will sit across from me at the

Market to Market table and we'll take a look at a

Midwest producer's partnership with an East

Coast dairy giant.

Until then, thanks for watching or listening.

I'm Mike Pearson.

Have a great week.

For more infomation >> Market Plus: Dan Hueber - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

اختبار السكين والمطرقة على هاتف iPhone 8 Plus | لن تصدق ما حدث للهاتف 😭 - Duration: 5:07.

iPhone 8 Plus Hammer & Knife Scratch Test

Hi, I'm Soulaymane Faraj from Channel Geek Info

The phone is still in its box

We will open the phone box together

Put the iPhone 8 plus phone box aside

The phone is removed in very good condition

And works well

We will start by testing the knife

And we move on to the hammer test

For more infomation >> اختبار السكين والمطرقة على هاتف iPhone 8 Plus | لن تصدق ما حدث للهاتف 😭 - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Game of Thrones vs Plus Belle la vie : les 3 différences principales - Duration: 3:47.

For more infomation >> Game of Thrones vs Plus Belle la vie : les 3 différences principales - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Kailyn Lowry On Her 'Rollercoaster' Ride Co Parenting With Javi, Plus She Hints At Baby Name - Duration: 4:13.

Kailyn Lowry On Her 'Rollercoaster' Ride Co-Parenting With Javi, Plus She Hints At

Baby Name

Talk that talk, Kailyn Lowry!

In a tell-all interview, the 'Teen Mom' star exclusively tells HL how co-parenting

with her ex, Javi isn't the easiest.

And, yes, she HAS chosen a baby name!

Kailyn Lowry, 25, let HL inside her world as a working mother of three on Sept. 21,

where we sat down with her for a tell-all interview; and, nothing was off limits.

She took us through her co-parenting process with all of her exes and baby daddies, Javi

Marroquin, Jo Rivera and Chris Lopez.

While Kailyn said that she gets along with both Chris and Jo, she admitted that she doesn't

always see eye to eye with Javi.

"My relationship with all three of them I would say… with Javi is more of a rollercoaster,"

she confessed.

Although Kailyn did not spend much of our interview discussing Javi, it was evident

that their relationship is a major work-in-progress

"I get along with Chris, I get along with Jo.

That's how it works right now," she said.

But, the real question is, do all three baby daddies get along?

— "Javi and Jo get along.

Chris and Jo get along, so… it makes it easy for me when everyone's getting along."

Did you notice that she didn't mention what the relationship between Chris and Javi is

like?

Well, that's because "they've never formally met," Kailyn confessed.

She explained, "It's probably better that way right now.

Javi and I are up and down like we always have been, but I get along with Chris and

Jo so that's helpful."

Kailyn shares her first child, Issac, 7, with Jo.

She and Javi have a 3-year-old son together, Lincoln.

And, then there's "baby Lo," who she shares with Chris.

As you may know, "baby Lo," who was born in July, isn't the official name of her

third child.

She and Chris gave their 3-month-old that moniker — which pays homage to both of their

last names, Lowery and Lopez — until they decide on an official name.

However the wait is over… kind of.

Kailyn told us that she has picked a name, but there's a catch.

We'll let her explain…

"I still haven't filed the paperwork for it [the name], because I'm not dead set.

I have ideas.

I had a nurse pick out a name out of a paper bag.

It was super fun!

I can't commit to filing the paperwork, so I'm not sure what the name is.

I know what the name is, but I'm not committed to it.

I like a bunch of names, but I don't know what one is going to fit his personality;

that's the problem, that's where I'm stuck; I like this name, but does it follow

his personality enough to go file the paperwork.

Why didn't I have this problem with the other two?

What is wrong with me!"

Kailyn, there's nothing wrong with you, girl!

Back to her relationship with Javi; Kailyn and her ex's tumultuous relationship has

been far from perfect since we first saw them together on Teen Mom.

Now, we will see their divorce play out on another show, Marriage Boot Camp: Reality

Stars, when its 9th season premieres on WE tv, Oct. 12 at 9 PM ET.

In a shocking trailer for the premiere, Kailyn and Javi are seen tearfully arguing.

"I filed for divorce, and that's the end of it," Kailyn cries.

Later, Javi tearfully says, "I don't want to face this."

Bottom line, Kailyn is ready to move on, but Javi is hoping Marriage Boot Camp brings them

back together.

Kailyn will also reveal on the show that she slept with Javi's best friend.

Will Javi reach his breaking point?

We'll have to wait and see!

For more infomation >> Kailyn Lowry On Her 'Rollercoaster' Ride Co Parenting With Javi, Plus She Hints At Baby Name - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Comment détoxifier chaque organe pour ne plus être malade ou fatigué - Duration: 12:39.

For more infomation >> Comment détoxifier chaque organe pour ne plus être malade ou fatigué - Duration: 12:39.

-------------------------------------------

iPhone 8 — In-Depth Review [4K] - Duration: 13:30.

For more infomation >> iPhone 8 — In-Depth Review [4K] - Duration: 13:30.

-------------------------------------------

iPhone 8 - Why Did Apple Even Make This? - Duration: 5:53.

Hey, how's it going? Dave2D here.

And in front of me are two phones, the Apple iPhone 8 and the 8 Plus.

And...if these were the only two phones that Apple put out this year,

this video would be a lot easier because I would just give you my honest opinion on these phones,

and we'd be done...But that's just not the case.

The iPhone X is a couple weeks out. And it makes it difficult to give you an honest opinion on these things,

because there's just a bigger and better phone, a few weeks away.

So...ok. I'm going to talk about these phones about the things I like and dislike about it,

And then we'll kinda get into a more meta-discussion at the end.

The things I like the most about these phones, just three big ones,

The first is wireless charging. Now, wireless charging is one of those things where you only start to appreciate

when you've used it a lot, and I'm surprised Apple took so long to stick it into their phones.

But it's finally here. See the thing is with cables like, finding the cable, sticking it into the slot

and charging your phone that way, there's something about that extra step of like plugging your phone in

that is enough to dissuade everybody around the world to leave their phones half charged very often.

It's just, cause we're lazy species or something.

Having wireless charging pads is really convenient.

The thing is, wireless charging isn't cheap. Apple doesn't include one in the box, you have to buy them.

And they're like, 20, 30 bucks at like the mid-tier, and then go up to 50-60.

Maybe even more if you want to get some really premium ones,

So yeah, it's expensive to equip everything in your life to have wireless charging capabilities,

but, it is convenient. The other thing I really like about the iPhone 8 is the processor.

And they talked about it a lot during the presentation and the whole A11 Bionic Chip,

to the point where I thought that they were overhyping it. But it's very impressive.

I think it's the most impressive thing about the phone to me.

It benchmarks incredibly fast on multicore stuff.

Now, whether or not it really matters, I mean, if you look at any of the phones that this thing beats

on that chart, those phones are still super fast. The actual UI feels really smooth on any of these phones.

But where this thing will start to make a difference is with Augmented Reality stuff.

So that is a very processor heavy application, any kind of AR thing.

But right now, in like mid 2017, we're not seeing that much AR stuff being used.

Like there's a lot of tech demos and impressive apps...

But most of that stuff isn't everyday useful.

But give it 8 maybe 12 months, and I think we'll start to see that AR tech kind of triple down into more everyday stuff.

And that's when really powerful multicore chips will start to shine.

But right now, it's cool, but it's not super useful.

The last feature I want to talk about on the iPhone 8 is the camera, and this was way better than I expected it to be.

So, Apple's cameras are always pretty good, but last year, the iPhone 7,

I felt like that camera, to me, wasn't as impressive as the Pixel's camera, or the cameras on the Samsung phones.

Either the Galaxy or the Note. This camera impressed me.

Particularly in low light. I feel like the images are a good blend between what you see in real life,

and a bit of software optimization to make it look, a little bit better.

The portrait mode on the iPhone 8 Plus is still something I'm not into

The tech is good, and they actually do a good job at it, it's just, I never take photos like that.

The studio effects on the 8 Plus are pretty cool, and again the tech is impressive,

the images look very convincing to me,

But I feel like I'm not the target user fo this feature. Like, I don't take photos of myself, or my family and friends

And kind of wish they were professionally lit. But, the technology is super impressive.

So those are the 3 main features about the iPhone 8 that are important to me.

The camera, the wireless charging, and the new processor. There's some other stuff,

Like TrueTone display, but I want to talk about things that I dislike about the iPhone 8

And the first one, is the design. This is a very long running design,

This is year 4 of this shape. And, I think it's the longest running that Apple has had on an iPhone.

And at this point, it's a very iconic look, you recognize it right away because of bigger bezels,

And the shape of the phone, but it's super stale.

And when a brand new phone from 2017 looks pretty much the same as a phone from 2014,

That's no good. The glass material on the back is nice,

It's definitely less slippery than the full aluminum on the iPhone 7

It's a nicer material to hold at least, it's still slippery, I don't know if I'd put a skin on it,

I mean, it looks like it would crack pretty easily but I do like the colour of it.

The white back is cool, but the dark gray one looks really nice to me

Another thing I dislike is the cost of all the accessories.

So this is Apple, they love selling accessories, but at this time around, I feel like it's an extra bitter pill to swallow

Because this phone supports fast charging, but they only include a regular wall brick.

You have to buy a different adapter and a separate cable to take advantage of fast charging.

And I feel like in 2017, every flagship phone out there, if it supports fast charging,

Then it includes the fast charging cable and the wall adapter.

But not here. They include...this thing.

Ok. None of that matters...Because, the thing that bugs me the most about the iPhone 8

Is the fact that the iPhone X is just around the corner

And any conversation that anyone has about the iPhone 8 right now is shaded by the incoming iPhone X

And it's not that the iPhone X is a significantly better phone

and it just crushes everything, that's not what I'm saying.

What I'm saying is that, right now, if you're buying a phone, or if you're interested in buying a phone,

You're buying a phone that will instantly become quote-unquote, obsolete, the moment the iPhone X comes out.

Just because it has a home button and it's not Apple's flagship phone anymore.

I mean this is still a good phone, despite...how aged it looks,

But it's weird that the iPhone X is going to be the phone that everyone wants.

That 's the phone that matters, that's the phone of Apple's future.

So it's weird to invest any kind of money into this thing, something we already know is on its way out

The home button is gone, we're not going to be using that in the future,

So...it feels like a bad investment if you're going to spend money on a phone.

Now, not to say that this is a bad phone, these are good phones,

but because of the iPhone X,

it makes these things significantly less attractive for someone who's enthusiastic about tech.

Okay, hope you guys enjoyed this video!

Thumbs if you liked it, subs if you loved it! See you guys next time!

For more infomation >> iPhone 8 - Why Did Apple Even Make This? - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

HTC U11 Plus - The First BEZEL-LESS Smartphone by HTC - Duration: 2:32.

Hey guys, so Google and HTC signed on the $1.1 billion worth agreements and the HTC

team that worked on the Google Pixel devices will now officially join Google.

Now, we got few key details about the upcoming flagship smartphone from HTC.

In the next couple of months, HTC will launch the HTC U11 Plus as the successor to earlier

launched HTC U11. this device will be first from HTC to offer 18:9 display.

Samsung and LG are first to offers such a long aspect ratio.

Next month, Google and Huawei will be bringing their latest flagship smartphones with the

18:9 displays.

The U11 Plus will also offer higher screen-to-body ratio with thinner bezels and If the rumors

are to be believed, it might sport a 5.99-inch display with Quad HD+ resolution.

The squeezable Edge Sense feature will also be present on this device and the user can

squeeze the frame to access certain features.

With reduced bezels, the 6-inch display will become much easier to hold, though the phone

itself will become fragile.

Since there is not going to be a front-facing fingerprint reader, it is only logical to

place it at the rear side of the flagship.

Let us hope that the positioning of the scanner is done in an easy to reach location, unlike

what Samsung has done with its Galaxy Note 8.

As for the hardware, the HTC U11 Plus has been rumored to come in two RAM versions;

4GB and 6GB.

The base model will be complemented with 64GB while the 6GB RAM variant will get a whopping

128GB of internal memory.

HTC is expected to retain an expandable storage slot so we will be looking forward to that.

One trade-off being made for bezel-less form factors is that the actual footprint of the

phone is incredibly reduced so the actual battery capacity might be less than what you're

accustomed to seeing.

I also believe that facial recognition will be a part of the security detail for the smartphone

and it will also miss the 3.5mm audio port so the user can connect their headsets only

using the USB Type-C port.

Are you excited that HTC will finally turn over a new leaf as far as smartphone design

goes?

let me know in the comments and I'll see you guys in the next one...Peace out.

For more infomation >> HTC U11 Plus - The First BEZEL-LESS Smartphone by HTC - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

iPhone 8 Plus vs. iPhone X - Space Grey Unboxing and Comparison - Duration: 5:12.

Hi guys, it's MTG here, and today I just got my Space Grey iPhone 8 Plus in the mail.

I'll be unboxing it and show you what comes with the phone.

I also received a 1:1 model of the iPhone X, and I'll be showing you just how the iPhone

8 Plus compares the X, which will be released on November 3rd.

When opening up the box, you're first presented with a Designed by Apple in California booklet.

Inside the booklet, you'll find a quick start guide, a sim-ejector tool, some warranty information,

and some white Apple stickers.

Next we are presented with the phone itself.

This is the 64 GB Space Grey model, and just looking at the color, this looks very clean

and professional.

I'll get back to the phone in a bit, but for now I'll set it aside.

In the box, we'll find some Earpods that connect to your phone through the lighting connector,

because Apple has gotten rid of the headphone jack on their phones.

To ease the transition into solely using Bluetooth, Apple also includes a lighting to headphone

jack adapter.

Lastly, we'll find the usual lighting to usb type-A cable and the usb wall adapter.

Both the iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X were released last week, but the iPhone X won't be released

until November 3rd.

Hopefully this video will help you decide on whether to get the 8 Plus or wait for the

X.

The main difference between the phones right off the bat, is their size.

In fact, physically, the iPhone X is only slightly taller than the iPhone 8.

However, the 5.8 inch screen size is even larger than the iPhone 8 Plus's 5.5 inch screen.

It should be noted though that the iPhone X's screen has a smaller width than the iPhone

8 Plus's screen, and the 5.8 measurement includes the area where the screen is cutout at the

top.

The Ten just has a taller aspect ratio.

The iPhone X will have an OLED screen with TrueTone and a resolution of 2436-by-1125,

whereas the iPhone 8 Plus has an LCD panel with TrueTone and a resolution of 1920-by-1080.

Both of the iPhones have 7 Megapixel front cameras that can record 1080p, while only

the iPhone X will have the True Depth camera that will allow you to use portrait and portrait

lighting camera modes using the selfie camera.

Both the iPhone 8 Plus and the X have dual 12 Megapixel camera systems where one camera

is a wide-angle lens and the other is a telephoto lens.

Both cameras can shoot 4K video at up to 60 frames per second and 1080p video at up to

240 frames per second.

But these camera systems are not identical.

The telephoto camera on the iPhone X has an aperture of f/2.4, while the telephoto camera

on the 8 Plus has an aperture of f/2.8.

This will allow the X's camera to take in more light when shooting, and should allow

for overall better quality telephoto and portrait shots in low-light.

Also, only the iPhone X has dual optical image stabilization, whereas the 8 Plus only has

optical image stabilization on only its main camera.

I'll be testing the camera and comparing it to other phones like the Note 8, so stay tuned

for that.

Internally, both phones have Apple's new A11 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture and their

new Neural engine.

The A11 Bionic chip is already proving to be the best chip on any smartphone to date.

This coupled with the fact that Apple optimizes iOS for their chips, will make for two extremely

fast phones.

On the X, you won't be able to unlock your phone using touchID because Apple has elected

to not put a fingerprint sensor on the back of the new phone.

Instead, your main mode of accessing your phone will be through FaceID, which I will

assess more when I get the actual iPhone X.

In general, the iPhone X has a new design that screams new iPhone.

It has dual optical image stabilization and a brand new OLED screen.

But the iPhone 8 Plus has just about everything else.

It also has a home button so that you can still use touch ID, and it happens to be $200

less than the iPhone X.

Either way, both phones are a huge investment, so you'll have to decide for yourself.

Let me know in the comment section whether you'll be buying the iPhone 8 Plus now, waiting

for the iPhone X, or switching to another phone like the Note 8.

If you liked this video, please give this video a thumbs up.

I'm working on a lot of new content right now, so please click the logo down below to

subscribe, and make sure to click the notification bell to stay up to date on my latest videos.

Check the description for a link to my Twitter account, and as always, thanks for watching,

and I will see you in the next video.

For more infomation >> iPhone 8 Plus vs. iPhone X - Space Grey Unboxing and Comparison - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

iPhone 8 Plus - Best Camera Smartphone of 2017! - Duration: 2:29.

While the new iPhone 8 did very well beating all other manufacturer's devices in testing

by DxOMark, the iPhone 8 Plus is the undisputed champion of all other smartphones ever produced.

In a review published on Friday, the iPhone 8 Plus was heralded for "under-the-hood upgrades"

giving the camera notable improvements in almost every tested category.

The iPhone 8 scored 92 points, with the iPhone 8 Plus scoring 94.

For comparison, the previous champion was the Google Pixel scoring 90.

The biggest improvements have come in the zoom feature in the iPhone 8 Plus.

Scoring a full five points better than the iPhone 7 Plus in testing, the new iPhone 8

Plus exhibited improved framing and detail presentation over the predecessor.Another

five-point gain is gleaned in Bokeh, mostly delivered by the processing power boost in

the iPhone 8 Plus.

DxOMark wrote "[The iPhone 8 Plus] features outstanding image quality, zoom for those

needing to get closer to their subjects, and an industry-leading Portrait mode for artistic

efforts,".

"It is at the top of our scoring charts in nearly every category and in particular, its

advanced software allows it to do an amazing job of capturing high-dynamic range scenes

and images in which it can recognize faces."

The company notes that the iPhone X camera with a wider aperture than the iPhone 8 Plus

will be on "the cutting edge of zoom and portrait performance."

Still photography and video are combined into one score.

Breaking out the scores separately, the Google Pixel scored 90 in still photography and 91

in video, with the iPhone 8 Plus coming in at 96 and 89 respectively.

For more infomation >> iPhone 8 Plus - Best Camera Smartphone of 2017! - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

The Fixies ★ The Paper Plus More Full Episodes ★ Fixies English | Cartoon For Kids - Duration: 11:47.

Can you believe that Fixies are Such itty-bitty creatures?

Even when they're magnified It's hard to see their features.

They're tiny, infinitesimal, So small it makes you doubt.

But if you meet a Fixie, please, Don't let their secret out!

Paper

Hey, Tom Thomas!

You're watering plants?

Not only. I'm writing an essay for school.

I don't get it.

I have to write an essay that's called How I Take Care of Nature.

Only I have to write what's true. So I'm writing what's true!

Wa-te-ring my plants.

Chewsocka!

Chewsocka! Come here, girl!

Stop!

Don't be scared!

Why did you pick her up?

I want to pet her a little so I can write about how well I take care of animals.

Tom Thomas,

I want to take care of the nature too!

That's sounds good! And what should we be doing?

We could try saving air by not breathing as often.

Awesome idea!

Way to go!

Saving air! Let's go for it!

And… ready?

Humans invade Nature and destroy more and more of her riches with each passing year.

They extract her minerals and oil,

cut down her trees,

and pollute her air and water.

They do all of these to produce food and all sorts of other things.

It's a shame that people don't really need all these things that they produce.

They often buy something and then just toss it away when it's still almost new.

And then there's all the food that humans buy and just throw away!

So, if you want to help nature, try not to buy anything that you really don't need

and take good care of the things that you do buy.

And you can be sure that we Fixies will do everything we can

to make your things last as long as possible.

That's it!

Now we can write it.

Uh-huh. Write this:

I also do my duty by saving air.

A whole twenty seconds worth.

You got it?

What's that noise?

I must have left it running when I needed some water for my plants.

Tom Thomas, I think you should write that you're saving water too!

It really matters, cause there's not enough of it.

Nolik! That's a good idea! Let's add that!

Hi there!

What are you guys up to?

We're writing about how Tom Thomas protects nature.

It's a home work assignment for school.

I've already written how I'm watering the plants,

I'm good to living creatures, how I'm saving air and water.

And how I'm conserving carrots, too.

I never wanna eat them, especially in soup.

Not eating your vegetables? No way. Doesn't count.

You sure of that?

Why did you rip your paper out?

You won't let me say how I'm conserving carrots, right?

So I'll have to rewrite it.

- You're not taking care of nature! - What?!

Where did you get that idea from?

That's all I'm doing!

No!

When you keep on throwing your paper out,

it means you're not taking care of trees out there.

What trees are you talking about?

Didn't you know humans make paper out of trees?

Humans make paper by cutting down trees

and shredding the pieces into chips.

The chips are then placed in water,

chemicals are added to the solution,

and then it is all mixed together into a mushy watery substance called pulp.

Next, the water is drained from the pulp,

and with the help of huge rotating drums

it's flattened into thin sheets of paper.

So you see, to make new paper, humans have to keep cutting down trees.

And you should know this:

if every person on the planet would use one less sheet of paper, you know,

they'd saved a million trees all together!

- You sure? - I'm sure.

And now when you know about trees and paper,

what are you gonna do next?

Hey, you know,

I've decided not to write any essay for school!

You what?

I want to help save more trees by using less paper! That's all!

Oh, Tom Thomas!

You're my hero!

I almost caught one yesterday, I chased him but he fled.

But if I told my dad he'd say, "It's all inside your head!"

You really cannot catch them, Or find their whereabouts.

But if you meet a Fixie, please, Don't let their secret out!

Knots

Nolik, there are pirates off the starboard side!

Battery, fire!!

Hey! I'm not a pirate!

Why did you hit me?

That's it, I'm tired of playing the wind! Where are my pirates?

This looks great! Can I board your ship?

And what are your skills?

Tons! Like protecting the ship and yelling "hoorah" when we win!

And how about good sea knots? Can you tie them?

Of course I can tie them!

Then tie up our treasure!

And make sure it's good and tight!

Pirates, prepare to attack!

I got it!

That's done! Good enough.

Hoorah!

It's good and tight!

Now can you survive a storm?

Without a doubt!

Our treasure!

It sunk into the sea.

That was my mom's necklace we sunk!

I'll pick it all up! Don't worry!

No, thank you. We'll manage ourselves.

He calls himself a sailor!

Go and learn to tie some knots.

Try tying two ropes into a knot.

You think it's easy?

A badly tied knot will untie itself before you know it.

Here's one way to tie it right.

First, cross over the two ends, like this.

Now to finish the knot you have to cross them over again.

But not this way! It's gotta be in the opposite direction.

When it's done it looks like one loop inside another.

This kind of knot is called a square knot!

And it won't untie as long as you tie it right.

And that's just one of the many kinds of knots a sailor has to learn.

O.K.

I knew I could tie it!

Now what else is there to practice on around here?

I found some more of our treasure!

Here's another one.

That's nineteen but we're supposed to have twenty!

I know it because I'd counted our treasure!

So what happened to the last one?

Well done there! So what else could I tie?

Perfect!

I even remember what it looks like.

It's a different color. It's a bright red one.

Mom is going to notice right away that the red one's gone.

I gotta go find it!

Yeah, I think it's on the floor.

Who tied my laces together?!

I was just practicing. Sorry.

And what else did you tie up to practice your knots?

I'm... not sure you want to know.

You're funny. Let's go untie them.

Chewsocka, don't look at me that way! I'm scared!

She's just staring at her own whiskers, Nolik.

And what have you done to her whiskers?!

Well, I tied them.

With a square knot.

Fire, you're just a blockhead!

And why don't you tell us what else you've done!

Well, OK.

I tied a decoration on her tail.

That's where it is! We were looking everywhere for that thing!

Fire, go and fix everything you've done!

Chewsocka, don't run away.

Don't be scared! We just want to untie the knots!

Sailors have developed all sorts of different knots.

Without them they couldn't control their sails!

But we couldn't get by without knots on land either.

Mountain climbers use tightly knotted ropes

to help them climb and keep them safe.

Fishermen tie hooks to their fishing line using special knots.

You can't even pitch a camping tent properly without making a knot.

When people sew, they tie knots in the thread to hold it in place.

And doctors use knots when they stitch and bandage a wound.

And a tie wouldn't be a tie if you didn't tie a knot in it.

Sneakers won't fall off your feet,

and the laces won't drag on the ground if they're tied with a proper knot!

But sometimes things can get knotted up by accident.

And that's one time when you don't need to know how to tie knots,

but how to untie them.

All aboard!

Like that…

Now the only thing left to do is tie a knot!

Should I tie it?

Are you sure it won't untie?

You're joking!

Why don't you go ask Chewsocka

if I can tie a knot like a sailor.

For more infomation >> The Fixies ★ The Paper Plus More Full Episodes ★ Fixies English | Cartoon For Kids - Duration: 11:47.

-------------------------------------------

The Fixies ★ The Oven Plus More Full Episodes ★ Fixies English | Cartoon For Kids - Duration: 11:43.

Can you believe that Fixies are Such itty-bitty creatures?

Even when they're magnified It's hard to see their features.

They're tiny, infinitesimal, So small it makes you doubt.

But if you meet a Fixie, please, Don't let their secret out!

The Oven

Now here he is! Our death defying acrobat!

Nolik, don't!

I'm not Nolik! I'm an acrobat!

- You're going to fall. - I'm not going to!

Mm-hmm. I see.

Every single time with him it's the same old story:

he gets himself into trouble, and I have to get him out of it.

No-no-no! I'm falling!

Hold on!

I'm just joking!

Nolik, you're a knucklehead!

Simka! Toola!

We're down here!

Look who's in trouble this time, heh?

This isn't funny at all!

Need some help?

We can mange this ourselves!

Right, Toola?

Well, alright then. See you later!

We've got to get out of here!

Tom Thomas' mom is coming!

Hide!

Hi, Tom Thomas!

Hi, Nolik!

Are you up for a ride?

Because this train is leaving the station!

Nice place.

It's the oven!

It's beautiful in here. And not hot at all.

Splendid!

It isn't hot right now,

because it only started warming up.

An oven is a cabinet with a heater.

It can get so hot inside that it will roast whatever's in there.

As a matter of fact, that's what ovens are for.

People roast meat inside of them it and bake things too.

Some ovens burn gas for heat,

and others use electricity.

They have special electric coils that get red-hot

and heat everything that's inside the oven.

So be careful around ovens!

A hot oven can burn you very badly!

It really is getting so hot!

We've got to get out of this oven right away!

Simka, we're about to get roasted in here!

Yeah! Inside of a fresh baked fixie cake.

I don't want to!

You think I do?

Here, grab on tight!

This way!

Be careful! You'll fall off!

Oh, your just like Simka!

She told me the same thing, and then she was the one who fell.

Right into the batter!

Together with Toola.

What? They both fell in the dough?

Oh yeah! And they're probably still stuck in there too!

Tom Thomas, the cake is fresh out of the oven.

Do you want to try some?

Where could they be, huh?

I don't know.

Maybe they're inside the cake.

They could've turned into screws.

We've got to find them!

Hey, what are you doing?

Eat! Stop playing!

Hey, watch out!

You could break your teeth!

The first ovens in ancient homes were nothing more than simple fire pits

where people cooked on hot coals.

Later on, the stove was invented.

Every house had a stove made out of stone, clay, or cast iron.

People would burn wood or coal in them.

These stoves produced enough heat to make soup or bake a cake.

And then in the 19th century the gas stove was invented.

Gas stoves are much more practical than wood-burning stoves.

One second and the gas is burning,

a few more minutes and the water is boiling.

They're very convenient, but they they can also be dangerous,

Because if the pipes aren't in a good condition, there can be an explosion!

Today there are also stoves and ovens that run with electricity.

They use electric heating elements for frying,

boiling, or baking foods without fire at all.

Tom Thomas!

I think you'll explode!

But it's so incredibly good!

I just can't stop eating it!

Keep chewing Tom Thomas!

That's as much as I can chew.

Hey, what are you guys up to?

Uh... up to?

We're trying to save you!

You're not in the cake?!

Then how come I was eating all of this?

I hate cake!

Uh, maybe it's because that's what good friends do.

Yeah, he's a good friend, who's got a really good appetite!

They take care of our machines, Irons, phones, and toasters,

MP3s and TV screens, Even rollercoasters!

Without them clocks stop ticking; Without them lights go out!

But if you meet a Fixie, please, Don't let their secret out!

The Elevator

Papus, Masiya, we gotta hurry!

How come?!

Tom Thomas is going to see the circus!

And what?

We want to go with him! Can we?

The answer is no!

Just you kids, without supervision?

Who said no supervision?

His parents are taking him there.

We'll be careful. Don't worry.

They won't even notice us.

Well, if Tom Thomas' parents will be there…

- Hurrah! - Hurrah!

We can go!

Wait a second! I didn't even say, "Yes"… yet.

Yeah.

Simka, Nolik, where are you?

We've got to hurry up!

- Tom Thomas, it's time to go! - I'll be right there!

We're ready!

Climb into my hood.

I know who's going to the circus today!

Woah!

What just happened?

I think that the elevator broke down!

Don't you worry!

Emergency operator.

We got stuck in the elevator!

Understood. Please wait.

We'll have the elevator fixed within the hour.

That long?!

That means we won't get to the circus on time.

Tom Thomas, we'll go get Papus and Masiya!

I'm sure they can fix it.

People need elevators to help them get to the upper floors of tall buildings.

When someone steps into an elevator and presses a button,

the elevator's electrical engine starts up.

It pulls the cable that is attached to the elevator cabin,

and the elevator goes to the desired floor.

The cable hangs over a wheel,

and it usually has a heavy counterbalancing weight attached to the other end of it.

This counter weight balances the elevator

and helps the electric motor do its job.

I wonder what the reason is?

I think I see something over there that got stuck!

Looks like you found the reason!

We got to go and fix it now or we'll never get to the circus on time!

You know, we can just have it right here!

Ladies and gentlemen!

Presenting the Fixies Spectacular!

And now your attention please on the high wire!

Woah!

Just don't look down!

Then I'll close my eyes and I won't look anywhere at all.

And now we bring you, our very own aerial gymnasts!

Tideesh!

Tideesh!

Our next act - feats of strength!

It won't come out!

I know how to fix it!

With a death-defying circus act. Point your eyes up!

Masiya, where are you going?

Up to the electric motor!!!

Do you know the right way to behave yourself inside of an elevator?

First of all, small children should never get into an elevator by themselves!

They should only go in with their parents or other adults they know well.

When getting on to an elevator,

the adult should always enter first, and then the child.

When it's time to get out, it's the other way around:

first the child leaves, and then the adult.

If you are taking a dog onto an elevator,

make sure its tail and leash are completely inside,

so they don't get stuck in the door.

And there's one more thing.

If the elevator suddenly stops for some unknown reason,

don't try to break out of it yourself!

Press the button that calls the emergency operator

and wait for help from the elevator repairmen...

or the fixies!

I reached the motor!!!

Turn it on!!!

Oh! They fixed it!

That was quick!

Now we'll make it on time.

There was no need to worry.

Stop!

It's way too high!

Tom Thomas went to the circus without us!

There's no need to get that upset, Nolik!

Our circus is as good as theirs.

Right, Papus?

Of course it is!

Thank you!!!

Thank you? To who?

What do you mean, "Who"?

The elevator repairmen!

For more infomation >> The Fixies ★ The Oven Plus More Full Episodes ★ Fixies English | Cartoon For Kids - Duration: 11:43.

-------------------------------------------

HTC U11 Plus to come with bezel-less screen and 18:9 aspect ratio - Duration: 2:13.

HTC U11 Plus to come with bezel-less screen and 18:9 aspect ratio

HTC U11 Plus rumored for November with 6-inch 18:9 bezel-less screen

If you hate bezels but love HTC, it's been a bad year for you so far, considering the

U11 and U Ultra's screen-to-body ratios.

But good news may be just around the corner, if a new report from France is to be believed.

The Taiwanese company is still working on new smartphones, despite the confusing Google

buyout of some of its hardware engineers and designers.

In fact, just a couple of days ago we heard that it plans to announce three new devices

by the end of the year.

One of those will allegedly be called U11 Plus (codename Ocean Master).

This is said to be the first HTC handset to adopt the premier trend of 2017, namely 18:9

aspect ratio displays with minimal bezels.

The U11 Plus will have a 5.99-inch panel made by JDI, with 1,440x2,880 resolution.

The phone will be powered by the Snapdragon 835, still Qualcomm's No.1 chipset, aided

by 4 or 6GB of RAM and 64 or 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage, depending on which model you

choose.

A 12 MP camera will be on the back (the same unit that is in the U11), and an 8 MP shooter

will take care of selfies.

The U11 Plus will have IP68 certified water and dust resistance, support for Qualcomm

QuickCharge 3.0 (up to 18W), and a squeezable frame that enables the Edge Sense feature.

The U11 Plus will be unveiled on November 11 in China, because it's going to be used

by the company in its plan to regain at least some market share over there.

For now it's not clear if the phone will be sold in developed markets, but that apparently

is quite likely.

htc | htc u11 | htc u11 plus | bezel-less | htc u ultra | ocean master | htc u11 plus

unboxing | htc u11 review | technology gym | prajwal | technology | smartphone | android

| technical guruji | sunday tech masala | sharmaji technical | unboxing | review |

htc u11 plus price | htc u11 plus india | htc u11 unboxing | htc u11 review | htc u11 india

| hands on | htc desir 10 pro | htc 10 | iphone 10 | ios 11 | iphone X | htc

u11 camera | htc u11 vs oneplus 5 | meet arnold | technews | latest | flipkart | galaxy s7

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét