Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily land Sep 23 2017

♥ Like + Comments + 2 share helps Kiara Alice Channel

Pleasure of the times

Maids are planning some sort of I

Will be revealed at the turn of the time

Okay, then we'll start hiking to Hidden Cove and meet you at sunset Jake

Thanks for taking whatever it is

Indeed and the good news is that little busy Izzy doesn't have pixie dust to help her out

So step lively and claim the nimitz treasure for me own

Me will you help us stop Captain Hook yo?

We can win faster than you can know and shiver me timbers

Yay-hey noway

That tricky seal is slippery

Hey, hey we got out of the lagoon and we got three gold doubloons

Oh hello, there little fella. Would you like a bit of a biscuit? Oh?

They're sweet little sea horses taboo easily spooked

They are so be nice and easily spooked Ave. I

Know how quick everybody let's go three more gold doubloons, let's grab them and go catch up to Captain Hook

Ha ha coconut, oh well can't blame a baby for trying I

Know captain that lovely mermaid marina said all will be revealed at the turn of the tide

You know that's when the water moves away from the shore. Well. Maybe not you come the mermaids

What can I they're no match for Captain Hook and remember try the throne from the rock?

That's what you think Drake no, this is an emergency cubby busy

Once a year we gather to honor one among us who best represents kindness to all sea creatures

There's more to being a mermaid than just having a tail

Thanks for helping us celebrate the treasure of the tides ceremony mateys come on count with us

1

2 3 4 5 crowns for being the best matey's ever cool

Crackers

At least we're not sinking

You had to say it didn't you well

I'll write you always just me. Oh Jackie. What's taking so long?

Why are you whispering oh here I let me spell

Flower, would you down after that whale only want me treasure back

Wreckers remembered in the end

I hope the berries tasted good. They were delicious, but

Something must be wrong with him

Sounds like me when I'm seasick. That's sick. Heavy wails. Don't get will you help us find out why the whale has a tummy ache?

Great remember to keep a lookout for gold doubloons whenever we solve a pirate problem

By the tail the wheel is

Down I know let's try singing a lullaby

Wow

Mr.. Whale is it okay if I give you a check-up to find out what's making your tummy hurt

Okay, then I need you to open your mouth

Those puny pirates are going inside the feast to get my treasure

Sharky bones

Launch the dinghy and use it we shall

Then you watch the ship, I want me treasure chest back even if she and I have to go

Yeah, what does old feather hat well with us? I don't know MA. But I'm not gonna let him stop us from helping that whale

a treasure chest

No wonder the big fella has a tummy. Ache. I think we should get the treasure chest out of the whales tummy to help

We're in a boat Captain Hook let us get it for you to smell my treasure chest in a way

That's safe for the whale may. I borrow your neck please oh

Is that a good sign it sure is cubby the treasure chest was bothering his tummy, and now that we got it out

He's feeling better

Oh

What will we do we're trapped?

We gotta think of a way out Jake well um

Let's grab them and go

You're not going anywhere until you hand over me treasure chest

But what can we do well this is an emergency so?

And try not to swallow any more treasure chest especially if they belong to Captain Hook

Come on count with us 1

2 3 I

Think he likes you captain, what will you name it?

You're the

Oh

Hi mateys do you want to join my pirate crew one more time

You're the best Joey now what about a game of hide-and-seek you're on buddy my won't

Boys find me a bird aye aye captain

COBOL see

If only we could find you a friend like Jake's mates. Cut that's it bring me

And that's

Toys pools of Jolly Roger hey, I've been hooked remember to keep a lookout for gold doubloons

Whenever we solve a pirate problem together. They'll appear then we'll collect them and put them in our Yoho. Let's go

And blindly assault into ever banana Grove we go

Once we lose them

Hey, that gives me an idea of how to slow hook down. Hi you monkey

Nope nothing down there. How about this pattern?

Nope

hmmm

between now captain does it matter

Whichever way you go hook

We shall go this way

But you to sweep the sand and wipe away all footprints as we go these guys are good

What move now my friends can follow my tail feathers shake a tailfeather?

Without a trail of footprints to follow it's gonna be kind of hard to figure that out

To rescue scope

Welcome aboard and join our merry crew

Will blasted bird join me, or you'll never see your friends again too late for that Captain Hook

My buddy, let's grab them and go back to Pirate Island

Just one more thing before we go

Matey's thanks for rescuing me hey. We'll always be here for you Scully come on count with us

Hey Scully Polly want a cracker or should I say me want a cracker

Sky-bird Island is falling

You see for centuries the trees magic has kept our island floating without it sky-bird island

Pulls off

Our home will be destroyed unless we can stop hook. Don't worry. I know just who to call

Hurry skully will you help us save sky-bird Island?

Awesome remember to keep a lookout for gold doubloons

Yo, ho mateys

away

They'll be treasure an event

Captain Hook, please don't take the leaves of our golden tree without them. We shall crash into the never sea Oh

We think sky-bird Island Glee is starting to fall

We're on it princess Yoho. Let's go fucking

Now that we know her hook is hiding let's all fan away the clouds ready set

And go after him

Rick limit

Let's give hook a bath, that'll stop his whirly-hook, but where are we gonna get water?

Come on. Everybody. Let's all turn the wheel when I say turn

ready

We've been safe, it's a miracle it is

These leaves belong to the golden tree I want that treasure time to go up

Good thinking Bucky let's go

It's magic keeps our island floating over the sea our spy bird

All of sky-bird island, thanks you

We were glad to help all hail jake and the neverland pirates

Now let's put our gold doubloons into the team treasure chest

One two three four five

It says greetings from princess winger. Thank you once again for all your help

Can you talk like a pirate says you says I I can I been talking this way since me birthday began

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 85 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 15:35.

-------------------------------------------

Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 83 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 15:50.

♥ Like + Comments + 2 share helps Kiara Alice Channel

What you looking for captain anything Shalini I owe

Those change of plans you slums

Oh come on hook her nap sounds nice I

Said no such thing

somebody's playing games

Where's Dan?

Beg pardon captain but

He always makes me laugh yeah, but he still got your shadow Peter, and he's getting away

Hey, you're right. Skully don't have to order us twice captain, but we lose him. They lose the seat

Welcome back Peter, thanks excuse me, but has anybody seen Captain Hook past this way

Yes, look took the high path

Guys we really need to get Peters shadow back right away, but how can we get across this Canyon? I?

Know we can swing across the canyon on these vines

There certainly are plenty of shadows here

perfect

Peter Pan will never be able to find his shadow amongst all the other sheesh

All I see are shadows and more shadows even the shadows have shadows

hmm

Call out Captain Hook

Hmm does that look like hooks shadow

No, that's a tree oh

My they found this captain go man

Go

We found Captain Hook and we got three more gold doubloons is lost without his shadow

And to make sure he never gets his shadow Bank. I shall sink with a little pixie. Dust I'll make the sack

That's holding your shadow fly away from hook

And then we can grab it watch this Peter the cotton we call fly

And use your feet

Rosie

Runnings hair

But you need to pay attention to where you're throwing the pixie dust yeah

I guess I wasn't looking because I was kind of showing off for you

Oh

It is nice to be back on the deck of the good old Jolly Roger isn't it happened?

And he'll no longer be a bother to me

step lively boys

This is go rock here Captain Hook is sailing this way around school rock out to sea

But if we go the other way around school rock up from Bucky

Yoho Bucky

You

Not a chance this is one treasure you'll never find

When I sink this chair sir don't let them get their grabby little hands on this treasure chest I captain

These barrels will keep them away

Barrels

For you

And you can't fly neither cracked crackers

Away

I don't know beat me. I haven't the foggiest oh, that's not good

Let us go this instant, are you sure well alright?

My words

There there captain so the lad got his shadow back there are worse things that could happen. Why'd

That takes care of Captain Hook now come on team let's all fly back to Pirate Island

I got my shadow back, and I feel great. Thanks again guys. It was our pleasure

Peter and that goes for you, too

Thanks for all your help today. What do you say we put all our gold doubloons into the team?

One two

three four

Five for solving pirate problems and helping Peter Pan. We got 15 gold doubloons

Wow well me and my shadow have a lot more exploring to do but always remember

I'm never far away, and I might be back sooner than you think

We can remain hanging here just a little longer

Great to start today's adventure everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

I've got some yummy doggy bone biscuits for you. Oh

Coconut wishing me either. No me neither sir. I only need two boots see these only have

Two feet

Methinks, I found the scallywag and sea dog

He's me a cute little fella captain can we keep him please pretty pirate, please?

I should say not dogs are full of foreign fleas

And they always need a bath captain sneaky snook is dead ahead

Yay-hey noway

We've got to rescue him from Hook mateys Captain Hook is after our pal patch. Will you help us get him back?

I've got my pixie dust the fairies gave it to me so that we can use it to fly but only in emergencies

Patches trapped in the old shipwreck

Maybe he'll look somewhere else and patch can get away. Let's hide

Ready to bark

Yoho way to go

We're discussing loans, maybe they can help us get your boot back. I don't need their help mr.

Smee walk this way boys

Shiver me timbers think pot Swamp you we don't want patch to go that way

Let's all hop hatch go the safest way

Everybody shout that's why jaqen is made to sing go right

Whenever do I do what they say?

For movies we don't get to butterfly Bluff, and we got three more gold doubloons

Let's grab them

Hello mrs. Butterfly I was wondering if you might give us a ride in fish

This is emergency got a covered cake

Thanks boy we save patch and got him back and we got four more gold doubloons

Here's your boot captain. It's about time

You could have gotten your boot back sooner captain all you had to do was ask patch nicely. Yeah

One two three four five six

Seven and then you can play with us anytime you want

Hey has anyone seen my shoes

You know what they say if the shoe

Do you wanna play baseball with us

I was just a wee lad. I was never picked for the team and I never got to play

my

Baseball

Give me my ball back, please

It's the only one I got the only one

good

Follow me boys

Great remember to keep a lookout for gold doubloons

Whenever we solve a pirate problem together. They'll appear

Then we'll collect them and put them in our teeth

Straight to the big bottomless pit. That's where I shall read never land of this wretched rifle the monkeys

Blast it's those scurvy swabs and they brought that ghastly beasts oopsies

Good one bones

Thanks mate. I was just trying to help out that captain

There's you all sure he can carry us over the coconuts

Homey boys to the top of this hill

at last

Be bottomless pit

careful captain if the ball fits the sea pups Smee

You and the boys throw this baseball down into big bottomless pits, and I'll distract Jake and his crew

My baseball if you want it

Shiver me timbers I know you make great ladder Thank You mr. Octopus

Poster get rid of the ball captain well we couldn't help ourselves. Hey everybody loves to play baseball

He never got picked to play on a baseball team

Snap to it boys it's time to toss this ball into the big bottomless pit oh

Please hook but miss still play hockey

Is he this is an emergency Senate pixie dust away

Boys I want that ball

Vomit oh

Come on count with us

Yeah

One two three four five

Great teamwork mateys now let's play ball

Cap use another five player and we'd like to pick you to be on our teams

on our baseball team Oh

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 83 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 15:50.

-------------------------------------------

Xe Land Cruiser Prado 2018 và Những hình ảnh mới nhất- xehoi123 - Duration: 4:02.

For more infomation >> Xe Land Cruiser Prado 2018 và Những hình ảnh mới nhất- xehoi123 - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 84 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 17:22.

♥ Like + Comments + 2 share helps Kiara Alice Channel

Great to start today's adventure everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

This is more than just a party silly tomorrow was the treasure of the tides ceremony oh

That's the most important day of the year for mermaids and put them in our team treasure chest

Yes, everybody ready. I got my sword

Is always fun right now

I have to swim to Buccaneer Bay and get special oil to light the lamps for the ceremony while I'm gone

I need you to do three Murtaugh one collec see we're gonna make musical instruments

Perfect you Pirates are the best

Remember stormy, I'm counting on you. Oh

There's a really pretty one

I wish you would find seashells for me, then I'd have more time to go surfing

Let's pretty seashells lost collect seashells

Ask number one is getting done

Where did you go?

Mr.. Smee gives me another idea

And gather coconuts for me must gather coconuts

Boss collect see share the

Spine guitar rocks shake rattle shake

Hey, cubby, didn't finish his drum. Where'd he go?

seashell

Careful captain you might fall shiver me timbers. What's wrong with Captain Hook Bert goofy guy

He's acting me Captain Hook. Are you okay?

Hello

Thundering blunderbuss

Help me firstly

We rescued Hook and Smee from the octopus and got three more gold doubloons

Let's grab them and go figure out what's going on here?

Coconuts

Izzy this is an emergency

Coconuts yay-hey, no way what's wrong with cubby? I think I know

Maryna cookies in trouble he's in some kind of a daze

Hah coconuts what happened you were under the spell of the mermaids song, that's why you were gathering coconuts

Oh

I know you didn't mean any harm stormy, but the captain I won't forget

Promise see that it never happens again

Come Smee. Let us take leave of these

enchanting lamby's

Let's get ready for their treasure of the tides ceremony mateys

Now let's put all our gold doubloons into our team treasure chest

Yeah

One two three four five six

Listen to my sound of the sea

Captain folks while the deck for me

must slow

day

Great to start today's adventure everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

One more time, I don't know what to do next I want some real excitement is something fun

Watch this

Oscar's tail wagging cheek, and I love yours for sale. Thanks Susie around our of the race to race-around rock

Race about rock I've heard many a pirate tale about it captain tis said to be one it will help fix yourself a gun

Ready is he?

Stand clear me hearties

And then here at race-around rock, thanks, cubby, hey matey's wanna race with us to race-around rock

And I've got my pixie dust

Fairies gave it to me so that we can use it to fly but only in emergencies

Yoho drivers

We're closed me down upon this shipwreck. Oh me hearties welcome to the downhill run to race-around rock

Whoa?

I'm not so sure my sail wagon I assume all are welcome to join in the run to race-around rock

Sure Captain Hook the more the merrier glad to hear it

No one else's Captain Hook little Jake

Shiver me timbers we've got three gold doubloons

Speed doesn't that pot look now Canyon

Thanks Izzy anytime we made it across crevel Canyon

Let's grab them go

Look it's the old twisty tree. It makes a big loop the loop

Its neck and neck as they enter the home

It's not exactly Captain Hook

checkout race-around rock

the windiest place on Neverland

perfect for racing our awesome

Race-around rock mateys now let's count our gold doubloons and put them in our team treasure chest

Yeah

One two three four five six seven eight

Good idea cubby a race the Coconut Grove

Last one. There's a rotten coconut

The great pirate pyramid oh

Nice to see you Camille

So what you working on captain Flynn

oh

Just adding a few things and fixing up me ship it must have got on board when I was shipwrecked in the desert

Whoa the map shows the way through the desert to the great pirate pyramid

great

Remember to keep a lookout for gold doubloons

Whenever we solve a pirate problem together. They'll appear

Then we'll collect them and put them in our team treasure chest

It appears those puny Pirates have teamed up with that Buccaneer bumpkin captain Flynn

Excuse me sir. Did you but I can read lips?

Yeah, that's figuring out. What someone is saying by watching their lips move

this had better be good I

Shall find the treasure of this great pirate pyramid for us it will finally prove that I am the better pirate

So it's full speed ahead

No need to fret me wee little lad

This dust be cool the desert full speed ahead

It would be time to check our Barry

According to the map this is a place where the pirate pyramid is supposed to be oh

This could be a lever

What is that awesome

It looks like we have to go through the storm wish you don't worry, I'll be careful count with me

Smee bears puny pirates must've gone through

And it's good fortunate indeed that none of us fell for it oh

What'd you find to me, it's just like the stone map how can we get it up there to see if it fits

Izzy we need some pixie dust

Crackers it's a moving picture this place has a secret hatch so a ship can hide inside

What a treasure you mean you want to stay here I do

This place has everything for me my ship and Camille not so fast women

I really don't think you should stand there

I don't give the orders here this pyramid and everything unit belongs to me

- I bet hook won't be messing with this pyramid any time soon

We sure had fun captain, Flynn, but it's time for us to head back

Thanks for helping us find the great pirate pyramid mateys now, let's put all our gold doubloon come on count with us

Awesome star, ooh

Those look like a mermaid

Yeah, those look like captain hooks hook. I heard that it shines down on the legendary lost city of gold

Yoho, let's go um

Where is it? Cubby remember to keep a lookout for gold doubloons?

Whenever we solve a pirate problem together. They'll appear

Then we'll collect them and put them in our team treasure chest

I

Know exactly where I'm going?

Maybe we can follow that star

Hey, what are you battle is battling about? Oh lost city of gold?

Do you know what that means? We think someone lost a whole city?

Did you say snakes?

Maybe just this one time we let Jake and his crew have the treasure and go home

I will lock closed Jake lo, maybe we'll be able to cross that River

You gotta get across the river, but how

I've got an idea if we all climb onto this tall palm tree. We got across the river, and we got two gold doubloons

Let's grab them and go follow the never night star I wonder if this is the way to the lost city of gold

Bust me buttons I bet you're right bones Orange if even you two can figure out which path to take

Haha now Jake won't know which path to take

Home my city of gold oh wait I

Thought the star was gonna be lighting up the lost city of gold

Not some silly old Rock well, maybe one of these paths. It looks like this rock was moved

Maybe if we move it back into position

It was shine on the right path come on. Let's all turn the rock yo whoa

All about to see the lost city up, huh

Hey lost

We can't give up cabbie listen up crew maybe there's another one of those shiny rocks that could help us yeah

Awesome coconuts ever welcome to the lost city of gold oh

Look again hook. I don't think the city is really made of gold

It just looks like gold because it's lit up by the golden star light of the never night star

It's not right to destroy the city hook

I know how to keep hook from wrecking it see these vines

What if hook thought there were snakes there might be snakes around here

snakes

Yeah

Go explore the lost city of gold pixie dust away

And put them in our team treasure chest

One two three four five six seven eight nine

Yoho never night star, hope you can hear me up. Where you are

I

Think it's that way. Oh that way. I'll just follow me you bumblers

Captain Hook always knows where he's going

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 84 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 17:22.

-------------------------------------------

Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 34 - Duration: 12:43.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE video! Thank you very much!

Queen of never Land Two Three four five six

Turned Out The Boys you're the girl

It'S a pirate princess and princess Winger Hey their pirate friends What Brings you to pirate Island

I'm the queen of never land you know but The time has come for me to go

Because you're a princess i might give you my Crown then you could Neither

Matey's want to go with us to meet the queen of never Land

Great Remember to keep a Lookout for gold Doubloons oh, Hale to me

With This disguise me i don't have to hunt for treasure

Interests Winner and The pirate princess to see the queen

There's something Funny about This Queen she looks Familiar

It is now time for me to decide today i will give you the Greatest gift i have to offer?

yes yes a Song a song

it's Just for you son for you

no your majesty

I'm giving you something far more precious Than Diamonds I'M giving You the Gift of a Rainbow light Show

Wonderful

Silly Rainbow Lights oh

I'm sorry Your majesty Boughs like a Sneaky snook sorry Your Highness well we all forgot. To bow to you oh?

Yes so terribly Rude of you found out that the queen

Isn't really a Queen it's Captain hook and We Got Three gold Doubloons

Let's grab Them and Go Keep them from i can't believe we fell for Sneaky Hooks trick

Don't Worry pirate princess we'll Help you Get your diamonds back come on?

Fine the Next time i see her i'll be sure to say thanks oh?

You're in that Captain oh Here she comes now?

Sailing to the Jungle of Hanging Vines Those itty-Bitty Buccaneers will never find us

we're stuck in these vines cattle Bales Water

I'm the Captain of This Ship and i Say Full Speed ahead mr. Smee

We Saved Captain hook and We Got four more gold Doubloons Let's grab them and Go Bring hook back to his Crew

Thank you pirate Friend for all your Help I'M giving each of You a Sparkling Diamond From My purse

Thanks Whoo come on count with us

yeah

One Two three four five

for Solving pirate Problems Today We Got 11 gold Doubloons and

One Two three four Diamonds

That Dress Ears Makes for a Mighty fine sale

Long Live The Queen

When i'm on the deck and Sweat oh?

Hi mateys do you want to Join My pirate Crew

Blew me down it's escape for

Beauty i can't wait to try it out

Hey can We Have a Turn sure i Just want to do a Few more tricks Check it out

Wheely Rolly-Thing Is astounding it's Magic it's fun why it's treasure

And do You know what that means mr. Smee that We litter Here is your Bloomin

Hoaxster quite fetching a Must Try it out Yeah you'd be a lot more fun for all of us hey Mates

And You'll Never see it again

Coconuts Now we'll never Get a Turn on This Game Together They'll Appear

Then we'll Collect Them and Put them in our team treasure chest

is everybody Ready i

Got My Sword

This is a Good idea of Course it is mr. Smee Mark my Words Right

From Here

putting Rock Canyon Yay-hey no Way

How are we gonna get across It there's Not even a Bridge

But there are floating Rocks

we can Hop on

We Got Three gold Doubloons Let's grab them and go

Skateboard ho oh Stop fussing smee

Skeleton Bones We Made Crackers look at It go

We Need to figure out a Way to catch Up to the skateboard and i think i Just found a

Way to go we're back on Board and We Got. Two more gold Doubloons

Let's grab Them and Escape Away

Looks Like We Have to go through

Stand-Up and fly with us ready

I could Be Dangerous hey you haven't Seen the last

well done Crew

Skateboards back we're Blocks with us now Let's Kiss

come on tell Witless

One Two three

Never Say Never

Mr. Smith What is this a Rock i

Know Captain it's your breakfast Bagel i can't eat This it's too you've Broken the Jolly Roger steering Wheel

Sick

Abandon ship

Last Now where am i going to find another Weed right Away you've done enough Already

I've Got someone else in Mind Who can Help me get that treasure

oh never Bird cut and don't disappoint me

Oh you're not the front of Captain hook oh That's treasure hand It Over never Bird?

Food Right Jake Say Will You Help us Get Izzy's hipster Twister Hoop back

Great Memory I

Do you see the never Bird

Hi there she is?

The trail to never ever peak Mountain Go straight Through The haha Hedges i

Wonder Why they're calling the haha Hedges

Three gold Doubloons

Let's grab Them and Go find that Never Bird and my Hoop

Mom Pass the

Pu

and Jump Over the plant Good idea gold Doubloons Let's grab them and go

These pots What to do i did

Well How about we trade You something else for it

We Need something to hook the hoop and pull it up fast okay we Got my hoop back and We Got four more gold Doubloons

Let's grab them and go

Our you're not going anywhere Young you're right Jake

Do you know what can Help Make me fly

and I'm sure Glad to have My hipster Twister Hoop back again

Now Let's put all our gold Doubloons into our team treasure chest

Come on count with us

One Two three four oh

Why without a steering Wheel we're still going in circles Right Captain

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 34 - Duration: 12:43.

-------------------------------------------

XING: The Land Beyond PL #3 | Welcome to the jungle - Duration: 42:05.

For more infomation >> XING: The Land Beyond PL #3 | Welcome to the jungle - Duration: 42:05.

-------------------------------------------

Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 35 - Duration: 13:49.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE video! Thank you very much!

Great to start today's adventure everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

Yo, the legendary treasure of the golden oldie pirate

Ahoy Captain Hook look what we found classic puny pirates me once again oh

I'm done mr. Smee

Look at me a once glorious

it would be refreshing to go to a place where there are no problems and no puny pirates I

Think I know just the spot where you can, but I'm afraid we've got company

I

Bet something stopping the water from getting here, but this is our favorite place to swim

Say matey's will you help us find out what happened to all the water?

That we can use it to fly but only in emergencies

Now we're sitting drift and singing in a pavement every day I flew including soot, that's enough

Oh-ho-ho Smee this is so much fun. I feel like a new pirate already

Why I think I'll name this place

Who into pirates plunge?

Even ever will you learn?

What's gold for Captain Hook?

Is good for Captain Hook? How are we gonna get it back leave it to me

Is he Captain Hook you took all our water from pirates plunge last?

What are you pocket-sized? Oh?

Crackers, let's make a boat this log might work

Wait hey this makes a great canoe way to go you're paddling across the water

Because you took all the water from pirates plunge. We can't swim there anymore, so could you please tear down your wall?

Then we could get our water bak

Darcy whose to save pirates plunge

Puny pirates are out to ruin my Lagoon like you ruined pirates plunge sir. He can't catch us

That's what you think you're a pirate

Why won't you just go away and let me enjoy my Lagoon

Sorry hook, but we're not going anywhere. I'm pedaling sir

You call this fast

Sorry captain maybe I can fix it way to go

Yeah, we got three more gold doubloons, let's grab them and go back to

Share me timbers pirates play

Thanks for helping us save pirates plunge mateys now

Let's put all our gold doubloons into our team treasure chest come on count with us

Yeah

One two three four five now we can go back there and swim any time we want

Pause me this never sea floatie is so comforting

Start today's adventure everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

Good time

ahoy captain Flynn

Looks like you're in a sand heap of trouble that I am me precious barracudas buried and drifting sands long

It's an ancient Egyptian word for an object shaped like this

The Never Land ankh works like a magic wand with the power to move

Mummies jump out of dark places and scare you and that's s

scary

The ankh may be an a mummy's tune cubby, but without it we can't get captains. Thanks guys

Let's go find that Ock come on mateys help us search for the Never Land ankh, so we can dig out captain Flynn's ship

remember to keep a look

Hold on ladies that sign means beware

pirate booby-traps

Thanks captain. Flynn if we're gonna find the Never Land ankh. We'll have to be extra-careful treasure. I can't but they also hated

booby traps and mummies

Everyone's evaded monies truth me and keep your eyes open for pirate booby traps and mummies

Speaking of mummies did you matey's hear that sound?

We're trapped Bhoomi boys YouTube how about

It don't take something really strong

For escaping the trap we got three gold doubloons, let's grab em and go find the Never Land ankh

Sorry I made you dizzy, but why are you two dressed like money's?

tester ya few only pirates away and

likes

And

I'd be the one who needs heightened

Secret reverse liver

Wait a minute

Scare you well. You could have fooled me

Why all that screaming and yelling and setting off my pirate booby-traps jitters the pirate mummys nerves that does?

Do you think we could borrow it lost you blasted borrowing or give on that on?

with our fine treasure

But maybe the neverland all will

Captain mummy, where's the on words are on the side say them and the UMP will command the fans as you wish

For stopping the sand trap we got three more gold doubloons. Let's grab them and go

Now hand over that hunk fat. Doesn't yes sneaky snook will return it to you after we freed the Barracuda

Farewell mateys come back anytime and play another game of pirate mummy tomb hide and seek

For helpings free captain Flynn's ship from the sand. We got four more. Gold doubloons

Let's grab em and go

Hey well done crew everyone knew just what to do six

seven eight nine ten

Yoho we got 10 gold doubloons today

And I found tis a good thing I landed wide on you when that screen sent us flying a captain Oh

Smee

Twas mama good mystery of the missing treasure

Wheel tracks

and footprints made five days

Hey boots, so he could have made these footprints looks like we got us a suspect

Captain Hook mateys we've gotta find out

Captain did you swipe our team treasure chest?

me

Would never well just to make sure you weren't on Pirate Island may wick know

I'll feel just not cinderelly trying on the glass slipper

Hmm, it doesn't look like anyone's boots

You guys to blue that's a relief

Hey, we better go back to Pirate Island and see if there are any more stickier than Captain Hook will that be hard

to believe

Where did you look for a bigger snook? That's the mystery?

Over here mates we did miss something looks like the Bandit made a getaway down the river Yoho. Let's go ah

Coconuts we lost the trail hold on I found a bottle and look

Maybe the Buccaneer bandit

Why I recognize this flower flowers oh

It's just as I feared

Red Jessica's knows way too much about these smelly flowers

feather before and it looks familiar

But I'm not sure what kind of bird has feathers like that cracked crackers

I know my dough never birds feathers - the feather. We found at the scene of the crime

Nope

The never bird is not the Buccaneer bandit whoa

Thanks for your help furred mateys now. I'm pretty sure I know who swiped our team treasure chest oh

Let's review the things you the feather belongs to fastclaw

Glue the lungs to the very sneaky and very French lady pirate Beatrice, lovey

so your treasure chest

Sneaky le beak. I knew it was her the whole time

It can't you didn't know a thing until you heard the sea pups lobby uh

Ok Captain Hook we need all the help we can get cuz it's gonna be hard to catch the beak

She's stinky like you this trap is gonna work

Oh

Bonjour

Look at these we have found even but what have I done to deserve this?

You have our team treasure chest

Which means you're the fuckin ear blinky, er oh?

No, I am sneaky yet

Izzy it's time for a pixie dust shakedown 12 gold doubloons, let's grab them and go back to Pirate Island

It's all your fault Libby now, let's put all our gold doubloons into

One two three four five six seven eight nine

ten eleven twelve

-

Sorry

From one sneaky snook to another

Last use Richard hunter - your foots in stir

It's icky sticky goo d easy fun. We go home stomps swamp and useful

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 35 - Duration: 13:49.

-------------------------------------------

Zombozo-Land - Duration: 11:23.

For more infomation >> Zombozo-Land - Duration: 11:23.

-------------------------------------------

Toyota Land Cruiser 3.0 D-4D VX automaat leder een echte! - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Toyota Land Cruiser 3.0 D-4D VX automaat leder een echte! - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 36 - Duration: 13:31.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE video! Thank you very much!

Great to start Today's Adventure Everybody Say The pirate password yo-Ho-ho

yo

One more Time

Step Lively Crew save the Ship Aye Aye Captain Jake

i say smith don't those Puny pirates don't Worry Matey

Captain Jake Will take care of

oh

Nice

look did you see Jake's Feather That One has a Real Pirate Pizzazz

As you Say huh she'll give you a New Feather all we have to do is go to where the sing-songbird Lives on never Land?

in

Great Remember to keep a Lookout for gold Doubloons

Whenever we solve a pirate problem together They'll Appear

Then we'll Collect Them and Put them in our team treasure chest

Yo Ho Mateys Way They'll be treasure and adventure today

and she can't even fly

Yeah Give me your pilots

The Sing-Songbird Looks Scared and i know Why

Captain hook Out of me way Puny pirates i'm going to grab the Feathers off

we'd Better Help her get away from hook

All Forward i come on You to tell me where that Man When frackers Folks trying to get Help from the tiki trees

but the tiki trees won't Help Him for the last time where did that Bird look Man

Heard You were looking for Directions

Finally Trees i can Talk to

them

We've got to keep Him busy so he doesn't scare the sing-Songbird

Away again but if Luck can Hear her singing well Just Keep chasing her

Maybe Now i can ask her for a new Feather for my hat come on

Mateys We Need to keep hook away from the Sing-Songbird

I'm on it pixie Dust away

Yay-hey yes Way we Stop Captain hook From scaring The Sing-Songbird and taking her feathers

five more Gold Doubloons i Kind of Feel Sorry for hope he'll Learn Ask for Things Nicely Someday

but i can do it for Him today

Thank you Sing-Songbird oh hi captain hook Would you like a New Feather for your hat

Yoho for Solving pirate problems Today We Got 12 gold Doubloons

Isn't my new Feather

Magnificent it'S so much Nicer Than That our old one Gee It looks Just like your old

Your boys, oh?

Start Today's Adventure Everybody Say The pirate password Yo-Ho-ho

Yup the pirate magicians Lair Just Where my Map Said it would Be Let's go oh?

He is not that Place Those Piggy Ruin Those Treasures Shall Be mine

sir you be one Villainous Villain today i thank your Sake

you May Skip your bath it's full of old magical Stuff lookie What i found

Some Kind of old pirate magician

Yay-hey i found a Magic Wand this Way

Hey hey this Beard is itchy

Better

Check It out Mateys an old Ring You see where you are

Wow when you put the ring on you Turn invisible can i give it a Try

He didn't even put on the ring What do you Mean Jake both You and cubby are invisible

I touched is he on the shoulder and she Turned invisible to

Walk oh it's my Turn to try it

Let's get that Ring

yo ho mateys

We lost old Feather Hat for Now Let's Head back to pirate Island and stole This ring in our top secret treasure Room

Yoho Mateys -

Bucky's Mr. Smee Where you be why Sharky i'm right Here but we can't see you

Mateys The Ring went flying Over This way come on

Down two Buckle My Sandal but i can't see it mmm this is intriguing

Can't see me hand in favor Neither can i leave that Ring back

Monkey Three gold Doubloons Let's grab a

Hooks Right Behind us we're in neverland has it Gone

Since we're all touching Bucky we're all invisible

Yoho

returning Bucky Invisible But cotton i think i'll Say The invisible ship i see the ship's wake in the Water

It's What

Wait

Climb Lance The Only pirates Will return eventually and When They do

We Shall Take My Magic ring back we can Fly Up to lookout peak and Get inside that Way

But, Huckle See us not if we're all

Invisible

I

Heard them i Heard Their Blaster Giggles

but i don't see them anywhere sir all i know cotton it's the popinjays ship

back Aboard The Jolly Roger You Louts follow that Ship

Matey's Thanks for Helping Keep the invisibility ring Out of Captain Hooks Hooks Now Let's put all our gold Doubloons

Come on count with US 1

The pirate magicians Workshop Watch me make this banana disappear in Seven buttons

Lookee There

You'll see weasels we'll Catch Up to those invisible puny pirates

It's coming from Never Land

Sounds can You

Describe them you haven't Heard Him are you Still playing with That Mirror Princess winger Gave You um?

You to be a Good lookout Pretty Birds make the best Lookouts

Come on Mateys Let's find Out What's making all Those kabooms and Let's Keep to neverland?

It might Be taking a Long While Mr

smith But My masterpiece Will Sites Here skull part engineer Made lagoon

Don't forget Belch Mountain

Meet Around Here we've gotta be careful or we might Get stuck in it scully

oh

Yeah Looking Good it's crackers My new do is done for scully

Sorry Mateys I Guess i wasn't Keeping my Eye Out for seaweed grab Em and

Go find Out What's making Those Big Booms and this time Let's look alive scully i'll do my best

Scully Fly Out ahead and scout The safest Way Through This Jungle Aye

Aye

Aye Jake oh?

No

Who's the Pretty Bird Who's the Pretty

Here's The Pretty Bird Scully look out yeah i got an idea

Step Lively men i captain hook

Is treasury under

Let's grab Them and Go Go go

No, no, no this Would Be Two eyes Not three all the butterflies are gone

Butterfly Bluff Is a Mess

oh

Tony Pileups You're Just in time to witness

We are afraid not Puny pirates Yeah wait Captain

Can I do Captain You're Way Out there and i'm stuck me down here

we can't let Captain hook Fall even if he is a Sneaky Bluff Reckon snook and give up that Mirror

give It Up to save old Feather hat

Okay okay oh oh thank you Sake Bones?

Isn't anyone worried about me oh?

Thank you for Reminding me smee

The Only pirates and Puny parrot The thanks to you may monument stream Delayed

I'm still going to build it oh

Butterfly Mateys can We

Now that you got your home back could you give hook and His crew a ride to the Jolly Roger

Who needs an old Mirror

Matey's Thanks for Helping Us find out What was making all That noise on Neverland today

Come on scully you're a Lot more Than Just a Pretty Bird you're a Pretty Amazing hero

you See everybody

Well i could Have Saved Us a Whole Lot of Trouble

Go up and down

If it's Been a While since you've Been out

That Waves can't spin You Round so slow my Daughter

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét