Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily best Sep 23 2017

Hi friends it's me Tiffany Taylor

I'm so excited about today's video

because it's a collaboration

with A and A TV

we are doing a DIY How to Real Life L.O.L

Doll Halloween costume

for kids easy and affordable

I am going to show you a DIY Shorty L.O.L Rocker L.O.L and Teacher's Pet L.O.L

A and A TV is going to show you

how to DIY a Sugar and Spice L.O.L Dolls

once you're done watching my video head over to their channel

subscribe to them

and watch all of their videos

Their video link is in my description box below

but first, before we get started. If you are new to my channel SUBSCRIBE

and click the bell right next to it so you know I have a new video

Give me a thumbs up

and friends if you try any of these costumes use #TIFFAWEEN on your instagram or tweeter

So I can see your pictures

of all of your costumes

now let's get these makeovers started

To make Shorty's L.O.L necklace I used yellow construction paper

painted it with gold glitter to give it shine, once you paint most of the paper, cut some strips

Oh, so sparkly! Now I get a strip, glue on the tip and make a ring like this

loop the next strip into the ring

and start connecting the links, add as many links that you need to go round your neck

And for Shorty's shirt get a plain white t-shirt

Just add black stripes with black pieces of tape just do the same for the knee socks

And there you have it your L.O.L Shorty Doll

Next we have

DIY L.O.L Rocker Doll very easy

since I already have most of the clothes in my closet

I just made her ABCD

rocker shirt, I made her rocker shirt by printing the image

on transfer paper and iron

That's it, I already have the rest of the clothes similar to hers in my closet

click the link right here to watch my DIY ripped shorts that i am wearing here

Finally we have

DIY Teacher's Pet L.O.L Doll

for this one we just needed to make her shirt

so we free hand

a collar tie stencil and we traced it on to the shirt with fabric paint

all of these L.O.L Dolls were so easy to make

these costumes are with things you already have in your closet

which is awesome especially if you are making

your L.O.L Doll costumes on budget

So I hope you enjoyed this video

give me a thumbs up, if you want me to make more

DIYs L.O.L Doll costumes

and leave me a comment, which one was your favorite

remember to visit A and A TV channel and watch their DIY Sugar and Spice L.O.L Doll video

link is in my description box below

I love you all so much and I will see you next week

look at this button

For more infomation >> EASY DIY How to Real Life L.O.L Doll BEST Halloween Costume Makeover Collab 4KGoPro5 - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Best of Pokémon Black 2 • White 2 Music - Duration: 1:25:48.

Aspertia City

Rival's Theme

Rival Battle

Route 19 (Autumn)

White Treehollow

Wild Pokémon Battle

N's Theme

Virbank City

Reversal Mountain (White)

Team Plasma Battle

Join Avenue

Mistralton Gym

Gym Leader Battle

Victory is Right Before Your Eyes!

Marine Tube

Bianca's Theme

Trainer Battle

Pokémon World Tournament Final Battle

Castelia Gym

Opening

Black Kyurem & White Kyurem Battle

Ghetsis Battle

Route 23

Humilau City

Nimbasa Gym: Stage

Champion Iris Battle

Humilau Gym

N Battle

Black Tower: Entrance

Colress' Theme

Colress Battle

Ending

For more infomation >> Best of Pokémon Black 2 • White 2 Music - Duration: 1:25:48.

-------------------------------------------

BEST Smartphones with 8GB RAM in 2017 - Top phones you can buy! - Duration: 4:02.

BEST Smartphones with 8GB RAM in 2017 - Top phones you can buy!

These are the top smartphones with 8GB RAM of 2017. Which one will you buy?

Also watch - "5 Most beautiful smartphones 2017" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22LQygjzgg8

This list features Xiaomi Mi Mix 2:

The first smartphone on this list is the special edition of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, which was

announced last week, making it one of the newest phones with 8GB RAM. Aside from 8 GB

of RAM, the handset also stands out of the crowd thanks to its extremely thin bezels

that are gaining popularity on the market.

It features a ceramic body and has an 18K gold coating around the camera and fingerprint

sensor. It comes with high-end specs including the Snapdragon 835 chipset, a 12 MP camera

with phase detection autofocus and optical image stabilization (OIS), and a 5.99-inch

2160 x 1080 (FHD+) display.

It�s not perfect � no smartphone is � as it doesn�t have a headphone jack, isn�t

resistant to water, and has a weirdly positioned secondary camera. You�ll find it in the

bottom bezel, as there�s just not enough room on top. It will likely go on sale in

October, but only in China where it will retail for RMB 4,699 or around $715.

Oneplus 5:

The OnePlus 5 might be the company�s most expensive smartphone to date, but it still

offers a great bang for the buck. Announced back in June, the high-end version of the

flagship was one of the very first phones with 8GB RAM. It also offers 128GB storage,

though that�s obviously a lot more common.

Unlike most Chinese smartphones, it offers a very light skin on top of Android called

OxygenOS. It doesn�t change the look and feel of Google�s operating system much but

does add a few unique features and customization options that make it stand out from the crowd.

In addition to a lot of RAM, the device also features a dual-camera setup on the back and

sports a metal body that�s quite easy on the eyes. Let�s not forget to mention Dash

Charge, which gets the battery up to 100 percent in around 90 minutes. The OnePlus 5 comes

in Slate Gray and can be yours for $539.

ASUS Zenfone VR:

The ZenFone AR was unveiled back at CES 2017 as the first phone with 8 GB of RAM. In addition

to a lot of RAM, what makes this device interesting is that it supports Tango (aka Arcore), Google�s

augmented reality (AR) platform. It�s equipped with a 23 MP primary shooter on the back along

with sensors for motion tracking and a depth-sensing camera, all of which are required to run Tango

applications.

The smartphone is also Daydream-ready, so it�s a great choice for those who want to

immerse themselves into the world of VR and AR. It comes with a large 5.7-inch display

with QHD resolution and is powered by the Snapdragon 821 chipset.

ZTE Nubia Z17:

ZTE might be better known for budget and mid-range phones in the US, but they have several higher

end options, including one of the very first phones with 8GB RAM. In addition to 8 GB of

RAM, the Nubia Z17 also comes with the latest Snapdragon 835 chipset and a great design.

It has minimal bezels on the sides and sports a beautiful red circular capacitive home button

we�ve already seen on a number of Nubia devices so far.

The smartphone has a dual-camera setup, allowing you to capture those bokeh images that are

all the rage these days, and is splash-resistant. It sports Dolby Atmos-enhanced speakers for

a better audio experience but doesn�t have a headphone jack. It also doesn�t support

expandable storage but the highest end variant does come with 128 GB of space, which should

be enough for most people.

The Nubia Z17 isn�t on sale in the US, but you can still get it via various Chinese retailers

such as GeekBuying. The 128 GB model can be yours for around $560, while the 64 GB version

will set you back $535.

Here are 5 8GB RAM of the best smartphones on the planet right now. New smartphone comes

with lot's of feature and function.

best phones, best Android phones, Best Upcoming Smartphones with 8GB RAM, 8 GB RAM UPCOMING

SMARTPHONE 2017, 8GB RAM Mobile Phones, Top Best 8GB RAM Smartphones, With 8GB RAM, Mobile

Phones with 8GB RAM, 8GB RAM Mobile, 5 Upcoming Smartphones With 8GB RAM, TOP 5 best smartphone

with 8GB of ram (2017), List of best 8GB RAM phones, 8gb ram smartphone, Smartphones With

8GB RAM, best smartphone, 2017 smartphones, 8GB RAM, 8gb, 8gb ram, 8 gb ram, ???? ????? ???????? ???

For more infomation >> BEST Smartphones with 8GB RAM in 2017 - Top phones you can buy! - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Dej Siab Xyooj__Paj Zaub Xyooj__The Best Collection_Nkauj ntseeg | top hmong singer - Duration: 22:20.

Mloog nkauj txhawb zog!

For more infomation >> Dej Siab Xyooj__Paj Zaub Xyooj__The Best Collection_Nkauj ntseeg | top hmong singer - Duration: 22:20.

-------------------------------------------

Himalaya Roadies Animesh Shahi Girlfriend Best Answer in Himalaya Roadies - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Himalaya Roadies Animesh Shahi Girlfriend Best Answer in Himalaya Roadies - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Doc McStuffins Oooey Gablooey Springs A Leak Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - 1 VOICE MEDIA - Duration: 17:15.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMEMT & SUBSCRIBE

Louie kablooie Springs a week

I'm sure all the money goes back to doc school. So go ahead just keep your eyes on the fish

Here you go Thanks

Goo goo doc I'll be right back

Leaving hanging on a wall all day waiting for some kid to hook a fish from now on

I'm a kid's prize and that means the good life play with this guy sure great

Thanks, we'll be out back

Well howdy folks Oh a school fair toy you guys live a pretty exciting life I

Don't think I would like it nice to meet you likes of which you have never before seen

That's wonderful, but what do you do? Are you a bathtub toy?

For game piece right up, and I we kablooie will show you just the kind of toy

Now for my first trick of wonder and amaze

Stuffy chilly go on pull it on any arm everyone else the greatest trick ever pulled off by a toy

I'm up for the challenge

No need to ask twice

That's a toy the scratch from landed by that thorn bush

It looks bad

All the goo my rib must spit bad

Sugar you'll see well. I hope so cuz I've heard stories of other carnival prizes one day

They're living the good life the next day month. Yeah

Oh

Okay, I guess I could tell you about my triple

Stuffy can you put pressure on ILI's rib to stop the cooing please oh I can do that, too

I am a brave that doesn't always mean. It's as bad as it looks

But all that goo makes me think that something terrible has happened

All my gooey lab coat and putting on Korean scrubs there

Say I feel more relaxed already

Good now, Louie. I know it's strange to see goo on your outside, but it's a boo-boo piece, please Hallie

Paste

Oh II if you ever get

It works perfectly that belongs at the fuckable rose

But you're all better now right OE I sure AM doc

Didn't feel so good till you fix me like I knew that you work

And I feel better so much better now

A stretchy squishy group cuddle well what can I say folks? Hey? You crack me up

Where do you think you guys get it Donny, you're scratching so much you're making your arm red

Hey look who's here guys favorite giggling, gorilla oh?

Yeah the most glorious hippo in the whole world Oh

Get it. I didn't tickle Oh duck duck tickle well since you're here, and you're as tipless as the Tiger's tail in a

Is your belly okay, Gloria yeah, just a little itchy

Gotcha that's not so bad

What's the matter, Gloria no nothing

What's wrong? I heard nothing?

maybe we can play hide-and-seek I

Lied first but you love tickle tagging one. Well. It's just it's my belly in a

Really itches, and hey look. What's wrong with it. I don't know but let doc yet

But let's give you a checkup and find out, okay, okay?

The top everything looks good so far Holly, can you hear me my magnifying glass?

What would I do without you well it's a good thing you don't ever have to

okay, not I

Think this calls for a cuddle

That can I just need to figure out how to make the cracks on your belly go away

Which will make the itchy stop?

Not know how to help you but I know someone who does the best doctor I know my mom

No problem mrs.. Watson call me if Michael isn't it kinda reminded me of Donnie's rash?

But Donnie has eczema. It makes his skin red and rashy and itchy

What do you do to make us a cheese go away I?

Use this on Dad's leather jacket. It should help smooth out the leather and protect it from getting even more cracked

Thank scratched edge, hot it won't it's so hard, but I won't Hallie

Let's get the exam table ready to go doc

Okay

doc

Or start running

So who's gonna be it chili?

a very McStuffins Christmas I

Need all yours

Hello, this is dr. McStuffins dad. How many hours until Christmas morning?

Oh, let's see twelve not that I'm counting - don't worry Donny Santa has it covered

Okay, bedtime everyone tomorrow's a big day

But I'm not tired

you know

Yet, not quite, it's Chris melt before Christmas

Oh good, because I love Christmas. I was a Christmas present. You know I remember

You were wrapped up in a bow and she's out

Operation that present is on the way, just don't wait God

snowman down snowman

I

Know we just have to get it to the living room so it's on the tray for Christmas morning

You're right it's a toy home, but he's crying you're supposed to be happy Christmas

Jingle bell, I'm here. It's okay. We're toys too. Oh

I'm not a toy

I'm an elf oh I have a hard time keeping that straight myself

Come on me helping him deliver all the Christmas presents this year

So why are you crying?

Hmm, I dropped this present and the toy inside it broke

Is it we're all fine, but we have something to show you

Oh

I am what do you need fixed? It's not him no. It's this

No, that's commander crush. That's the toy Don if I fix this toy Christmas won't be ruined for Donny. Oh

Boxes and bows it would be amazing if you could save can transform

In this position that is so not space-tastic

I

Knew it. He's ruined to buy a stump

This is gonna be a tough fix Hallie magnifying glass, please coming up

This part is spray. I'm sure he's getting other toys, but come on I bet he's really waiting on me

I'm ridiculously spacetastic

He seems ridiculously spaced a so I can't not until I'm fixed the thing is

You'll have to come to the North Pole with me

talking about

Whoa

So is that?

Santa delivering presents if Santa sees me here

He'll know. I messed up and I won't get to be a Christmas toy delivery elf anymore

It'll open in five four three two one

Everyone has to go to the bathroom before they hit the air Santa's roles

Let's move out

I'll carry you commander Thank You doc

It's right around

The coast is clear

See

There's springy toy Springs. Doll parts puzzle pieces, but no space spots. I don't see them either oh

Ribbons and bows we'll never find those parts

You've got dog helping you and she never gives up now. Do you want that Christmas?

Well don't bother writing anything down

Tobias

Where do the toys go after they're in this room? Oh the wrapping and toy testier?

Oh, yes, well there were too many toys to hand wrap so we computerized the whole workshop a few years back

But there are no parts in here

Wow got rolled

He's headed for toy testing we don't let any toys go out the Arnon back. That's why he just failed the test

No, where's he going they'll repay here and help commander crush, and we'll rescue stuffy

Be safe

Commander I need your help. I've had a malfunction. Yes, that's got a smart and on Christmas Eve

I know I have a great kid waiting great. We'll find your broken part, and then I can fix you

Commander without you I'd never get to make my little guy Donny space-tastic aliy happy

I'm a little tense in my kale. Could you work on that? Oh? Oh that's nice? Oh, yeah?

Here it is

space pod will

extra legs extra wings back joys

Commander crush I think the procedure worked. Let's see what you can do just wait to have your mind blown

Tony's gonna. Love you

Bias are you okay? It's happy

Santa's standing right behind me isn't he?

I'm so sorry on Christmas morning. Oh you're just the kind of elf I'm looking for

And I am promoting you to that jingle now look at your back sir yes, sir

Hmm who fixed you I did

You do good work. Oh, what did you say so I can give them a perfect?

Christmas morning which is almost here? Oh, we have to get you home in time for Christmas

Are you there?

Everyone's here space-tastic now. Let's go home so that Donny can get his best present ever

Can I say ho ho ho Wow stuffy let me check my list twice

I've never seen a kid loved and taken I wouldn't trade them for anything. Oh, I figured that's what you'd say

It's good to know that there's someone taking care of all my toys the other

Hey Doc, I could never have saved Donny's Christmas without you or gotten my jingle bells

And get me wrapped. I have a big day ahead of me and so does Donny

Santa came he came. I love my present - there's one more here for you doc

Dear doc merry christmas from one toy, lover

Thank You Santa

For more infomation >> Doc McStuffins Oooey Gablooey Springs A Leak Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - 1 VOICE MEDIA - Duration: 17:15.

-------------------------------------------

BEST OF PSYCHEDELIC TRANCE / NEW PSYTRANCE DJ MIX 2017 - Duration: 1:00:04.

BEST OF PSYCHEDELIC TRANCE / NEW PSYTRANCE DJ MIX 2017

For more infomation >> BEST OF PSYCHEDELIC TRANCE / NEW PSYTRANCE DJ MIX 2017 - Duration: 1:00:04.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First Cute Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part129 - Duration: 13:12.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBSCRIBE Video! THANK YOU!

Make way for Miss nettle

Are you sure you don't want to join us amber if you want to learn to grill flower Sophia go right ahead

But digging around in the dirt

Afternoon children we're so pleased that the three of you have chosen to stay for our after-school

Gardening club and you're in for quite a treat

So without further ado please welcome miss nettle

Oh

Now in enchanted gardening you grow plants that are extraordinary

And there's nothing better than being

extraordinary

When you can make it the greatest because there's no point in doing anything if you can't be the best

There's nothing to be afraid of there's always something per flower is a good start, and your little bud will bloom into something

extraordinary

No grow grow grow

If you get too close they spray you with their pollen and voila can't stop

Hey, it's okay, Desmond it's more than okay, it's the biggest greatest singing sunflower

I've seen since the last time I grew one

Must find it. What are you doing in here?

How can I get you out of there

Your spell book miss nettles glove Oh

Miss never wants to get her hands on your spell book

What is it?

It's miss nettle she wants to steal the fairy spell book they tried to stop her and she put them in a bubble

Good plan you can keep a lookout for miss nettle

On second thought wait for me

What kind of trapper big trouble oh

If there is one singer could not stood it is even fatter

What are we going to do I say we hide we can't do that

You could start by going to the library and looking at a map at the whole school

Then you can see every room and every possible hiding place

Okay, thank you. No come on

What when the fairies got trapped they were marching all around

I knew they were trying to tell me something

But I had no idea what but what if they were marching like the figures in our?

I

Have four and a half seconds

Can you grow this into a rising roast off big enough to reach the top of the tower?

Well, let me see I can do some quick calculations

Or you could just use it all and see what happens I can do that too. Just most things

It's okay, Desmond. Everyone is afraid of something not me

Wet socks and being put in a bubble well, I know one thing you're not scared of Desmond climbing rose socks

No miss nettle I won't give it to you. Yeah, we needed to free the fairies well

I'll make you a deal if you give me the book. I will free the fairy

All right

Wait to get started oh

She tricked us yeah, and I don't think she's ever gonna. Let the fairies out. We really blew it

Remember what the Laughing lilies did two genes?

We can do the same thing to miss nettle

I don't know you'll have to grow a lot of them to stop her and big ones too well

It's a good thing the best enchanted gardener and when you're scared of something and you do it anyway

Okay, I'll do it James. Can you distract miss nettle while we grow the lilies you got?

All right I

Think they're trying to tell us what page the spell is on

one two

Here Thanks

With these words. I end your trouble ruptal says Oh pop that bubble

Hey, Oh

Miss nettle I insist that you leave here at once oh, I couldn't possibly leave

Way to go Desmond

Will does I think we all hold on to it for safekeeping now scoop

Yes you all were wait, what is it dear?

To titania

Me too, I've never been to Tainted before you'll love it Sofia Xander always has the best surprises for us

Party's so huge. You'll need a map to find your way around

Pretty awesome right it might be oh it will be you'll see all right

Let's fly so how do we ride these things you just tell them where you want to go?

And how fast you want to get there, right?

There

Can't we just take the coach oh we can take it poach any time, let's strike the carpet. We'll have a great time

I promise Oh

fine

You ever look out they are beautiful just tell me what they're gone

No Sofia it was terrifying just like I said it would be we should have taken the coach oh

No you have to behave yourself

They're probably exploring the kingdom there's so much to see and do in the land of tangu

To me I will tell you your future let's go

Excuse me oh

Great, can we have the directions first, please?

We're kind of in a hurry first. You must head south past the Hanging Gardens to the elephant river you

Much running in your future. Why because your flying carpet just took off?

How are we ever going to find our carpet now, I don't know

Oh, no you're not getting away I

Got it I got it that's right. I got you and now take that back. Thank you very much

Do we still have the carpet yes, I do

Great now all we need to do is find a way out of here and get this puppet under control

Stuck stuck, maybe we can't be stuck. It's okay amber. Don't worry there has to be some way out of here

Flying carpets

But is it awesome I don't know she doesn't know

Well Zend are you tried and I'm not done trying in tangu

There's no such thing as giving up no we are stuck

completely

totally stuck

What are we going into?

Princess Jasmine

Where did you come from?

come from I

Don't know gosh fight. Let me see this carpet

Girls what you've got is a wild carpet wild

It's easy to be frightened when you've never flown before

But to tame a wild carpet leave your fear down on the floor

Ready let's jump on and fly now

Okay

What

It looks like everyone's leaving

the party's over

You were right? We should have taken the coach. I'm sorry amber. I promised you we'd have a great time but

Hey, what happened to you guys we got a little lost you missed a great party well we had

quite the adventure

Ready for another adventure

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Cute Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part129 - Duration: 13:12.

-------------------------------------------

The Best 3-Step English Routine - Duration: 11:27.

Hey there, this is Kevin from Feel Good English, thank you for watching this video.

I am going to teach you this real quick, it's only a few minutes long, we all have busy

lives, we all have a lot of things to do these days so I don't want to take too much of your

time.

But do watch this entire video, it's not long, it's only a few minutes and it can

transform the way that you learn English.What this is is a method I've created, it's

called the ear method; as you can see the woman there listening to English and it is

really focused on your ears and focused on listening and this is for intermediate to

advanced English learners.

So if you can understand a lot of this video, then you are okay. So, what this is, is a simple

three-step routine that helps you naturally become a more confident and effective speaker. There

is a free training at the end of the video, so at the end I will give you instructions

on what to do next and if you are a little confused, you have a some questions, that

free training will answer those questions for you as well. So are you ready?

Let's begin. So first off, real quick, who am I?

Well that's me there with my beautiful wife and my name is Kevin Conwell, my background

is in Psychology and Applied Linguistics, that's teaching languages.

I'm American and married to a Brazilian.

We currently live in Denver, Colorado; there is beautiful mountains in Colorado as you

can see there.

I have been teaching English for fifteen years and I have given over seven thousand hours

of private English classes.

I know that sounds pretty crazy but I have been doing this for a long time.

It's what I do.I create the popular podcast on iTunes and Stitcher called The Feel Good

English podcast and what I do is I focus on helping English learners become more confident

with not just English speaking but in their life and work too.

And this is really important. The key to English success is this, if you want to become a great English speaker, you

have to stay consistent with your learning and the best way to do this is to create a

study routine that you enjoy.

Let me repeat that, the best way to do this, meaning the best way to become a fluent, confident

English speaker is to create a study routine that you enjoy.

And an effective routine consists of this; so if you are creating a language learning routine,

this is what you need, three elements.First element, what you learn from what you read,

what you listen to, what you watch, has to make you happy, has to make you feel good.

And maybe not only happy but it has to inspire you, it has to interest you, it has to motivate

you, you have to enjoy it, it has to be something you want to learn.

If you are forced to learn English and you're sitting in an English class and you don't

want to learn English, it is not going to work.

However, if you are reading a book and it's really entertaining and it is in English,

that's what will work. The second part, you have to feel like you are getting better,

that you are progressing.

Are you getting better?

If you can see progress, then you will continue to improve and that's the key.

So make sure what you are using to learn from, gives you obvious results, results that you

can see. And the third part, it has to be convenient, it has to be easy to put into your life.

So if you can listen to a podcast, that is why I love podcasts, audio books, I can go

about my day and do the things I need to do while learning new things. Like this woman

here in the laundromat, the laundromat is where you wash clothes, she is washing her

clothes and listening to something there.

In the car is a great place to learn if you sit in traffic every day that is great place

for you to learn new things.

So content that makes you happy and makes you feel good.

Second, know that you are progressing, content that is actually working and using it correctly,

you are using it the right way and three, content that is easy to put into your day

to day. So, what I have here is a simple three-step method that creates an effective study routine.

It is a proven way to take a simple three-step routine and see real results.

I have also used it to learn foreign languages myself.

This method has worked for hundreds of English learners I have helped to become more confident

speakers, so I'm not just inventing this, I am not just making this up, I have seen

it work many many times.

Here is that three-step method.

Like I said, it is simple; I am going to go through this real fast.

At the end there is a free training if you want to continue with this, but this is it

right here.The first part, fifty percent of your time learning English should be simply

enjoying the content.

So if you are listening to a podcast in English or reading a book in English, or watching

videos, series, TV series, movies, fifty percent of your time should simply be enjoying that.

Don't stress out that you don't understand every expression, every phrase, just sit back

and relax and enjoy.

That is why it is important to find content that you like, that interests you, that's

inspiring, that motivates you.

So spend your time looking for that, finding good stuff and enjoy it, that's all you

have to do, that's half of your learning.

Pretty easy, right?Twenty five percent of your time should be attacking the content;

so, learning it to fully understand it.

So it is not that much time, it is just twenty five percent, but after enjoying that content,

let us say you are watching a TV show, then you're going to take those words and expressions

that you learned from that show and you're going to attack it, you are going to learn

it deeply.Maybe you are listening to a podcast and you get that transcript, all those words

and expressions that you didn't understand, that's when you're going to learn that new

stuff.

It's only a quarter of the time, twenty five percent.

So don't stress out too much.And the other twenty five percent should be reproducing

the content, so speaking, writing, contemplating to practice using it. Now with speaking, these

days the internet makes that much easier, there is great resources online like cambly.com

or itakli.com where you can find short lessons with a native teacher, private teacher to

practice speaking.

You can also maybe find people in your city that speak English, you can practice with

them; a lot of different options for that. Writing, there are some free resources online.

One I really like is called lang-8, like language, lang-8.com; you can write sentences and paragraphs

and people will make corrections on that for free.

So let's say you learning new words from a podcast episode, you have all these new

words, you want to try them out to see if you're using them correctly.

Write some sentences, put them on lang-8.com and people will correct them.

So that's an example.And then contemplating, thinking about it, thinking about what you

are learning, applying new phrases and things to your life.

So let's say you are learning a phrasal verb, you're going to think about that in

your life, when do I do this?

If somebody is speaking quietly, they need to speak up, to speak up means to speak with

a louder volume.

So maybe during your day, somebody is speaking quietly and you are like "Man, I wish she

would speak up, I wish she would speak louder so we could hear her."

And this is all different ways to practice using it.So, quick review, fifty percent of

your time, enjoy it, listen to things on the bus, listen to podcasts in your car, read

books before you go to bed at nights, fill your life with fun, entertaining, enjoyable,

interesting English.It's possible you haven't seen progress, you haven't been seeing any

progress lately in your English because of a few reasons.

The first reason, you're probably weren't spending your time with inspiring content.

Once you start focusing on lessons that motivate and excite you, your English will naturally

improve.

Focus on the topics you want to learn about first and English second.

So focus on what you want to learn first and think about English second.Also you probably

have been totally skipping step two, remember attacking English and we are just listening

to or reading content casually, not seriously and not taking the few extra minutes to study

new words and expressions more deeply.

It doesn't take that much more time but it makes all the difference; you need to attack

it remember twenty five percent of the time.And lastly, I'm almost certain you could be

using your English classes and conversations more effectively.

Don't just talk casually, have casual conversations, focus on a topic for several conversations

until you become comfortable with speaking about it.

Repetition changes everything.So for example, if you do have one English lesson per week,

talk about the same thing for one month.

I know it might seem boring but you need to become really comfortable with talking about

that topic and then the next month you can change it and talk about something else.

So you take piece by piece, topic by topic, you learn all the vocabulary you need and

the expressions and you'll become comfortable in that topic.So it's probably pretty easy

to talk about your job, however, if you start talking about American football for example,

maybe it's difficult.

So, talk about American football for a month, learn that, become a confident speaker when

it comes to speaking about American football.

Alright? So we are going to try this out now try the ear method.

Now this is what you are going to do.

So check your email for a free premium lesson from feelgoodenglish.com.

The email you used to sign up, it should be there now, you can go check that. I will help

you implement the ear method based on this free premium lesson over the course of, which

which means during, one week.

I am going to send you some emails to help you follow through with this method, to make

it easier and to answer some of your questions.Also, many of your questions about this method,

about English will be answered in these emails you receive but you can also ask me questions

at kevin@feelgoodenglish.com; that's where you will find me, you can find my website,

find a contact form there but if you do have any questions I'm here to help you, kevin@feelgoodenglish.com.

Don't hesitate to send me an email.Thank you for watching, that's it for today, go

check out my podcast if you're interested, The Feel Good English podcast is totally free.

You'll find it on iTunes, Stitcher, on my website, TuneIn, all those places.And again,

check your email you used up when you signed up for this video course, that's where you

will find more stuff from me.

Or go to www.feelgoodenglish.com/sample to find the materials for the week long course

based on this method.

That's it, thanks again for watching, good luck to you.

I'm looking forward to hearing more from you if you want to say hi, send me an email

at kevin@feelgoodenglish.com and say "hi Kevin".

Talk to you soon, by bye.

For more infomation >> The Best 3-Step English Routine - Duration: 11:27.

-------------------------------------------

Mickey And The Roadster Racers Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 130 - Duration: 15:38.

♥ Like + Comments + 2 share helps Santa Media Channel

For more infomation >> Mickey And The Roadster Racers Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 130 - Duration: 15:38.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First Cute Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part132 - Duration: 15:19.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBSCRIBE Video! THANK YOU!

The princess stays in the picture

Alright class today, Oh Sophia

You don't know an enchanted painting is a painting you can

Magically jump into and once you enter it it comes to life place you would like to visit perhaps an exotic

desert erases

Lucky you alright children take hold of your enchanted paintbrushes and begin your works about

things oh

Okay, I want to visit the golden tea room in the palace of fieldy's a tea room come on amber

We see those every day. I'm gonna go on a safari

children

marvelous work

Now to leap into your painting all you do is point your paintbrush

Directly at your paintings. I'm trying to listen the most famous artist in the tri-kingdom area painted them all just for me

He said it was because I knew so much about his work now to get relaxed Sofia like I said

I haven't chanted paintings all over my castle. I already know all the spells okay class feel free to

Perfect now amber, and I will both have the painting we want in table. Oh, hey Pablo

Enchanted paintings and tava pensando

It's time in an enchanted painting after all okay

But I think we should go back to class and jump into our painting like we're supposed to well if that's what you want

exito exacto

My paintbrush must be broken or maybe that's not the exit spell this sure isn't the

Only painted wooden chair, that's okay

Sir we actually have to keep going

Except that neither of us seems to know the exit spell. Oh, don't you see that dog and the painting of the mountain

Uh-huh, well I figure he gets lonesome all by himself down there. Just like I do

She's you see

Once you're in an enchanted painting all you have to do is point your brush at the edge of the painting and a path

Opens up to the painting next door fine. It's a deal. I'll get the dog for you. Sir. No. I can't thank you enough

It's only four paintings over right down the hall. Okay, then come on Sophia

That's why they're called here we go, let's jump

Hello major art white yes, actually help over here, yeah

Anytime miss

I must be saving things

Experience

Off we go

um

Hildegard we have to lift the anchor first

Yes, now we have to push off and catch the wind in the sail

yes, of course push off and catch the wind in the sail I

Don't like the look of those clouds. Oh, it looks like a storm's rolling in

Because they're steering the runway

Do

I know how to sail around big waves so do I if that were true then we wouldn't have been thrown out of the boat

There was no getting around that wave

We only have one more painting to go through

Okay

I

Know what it means and bulls do not hibernate of course they do I know all about Bulls because the most famous bullfighter

in the tri-kingdom area Tomica bright-ass

How can you tell?

We need eggs now where's that dog?

Hey boy come here time to get out of here, let's go

That's okay, I'm an excellent climber up here

Don't worry Sofia I know how to find him really how?

Well we could

Thank you James aren't you going to join us yeah?

Why because princesses are supposed to know everything if they want anyone to like them, that's not true Hildegard

Why haven't you think such a thing?

This was kind of hard saw my big sister there in the Sun so I ran up to

Join the fun and that was the day I fell

If I was gonna makes new friends I have to know

Body

I'm sorry you had a tough and

Nicer, and that's a better way to make friends than pretending to know it all maybe you're right. This is one thing. I definitely know

The dog come on

Hildegarde no no I really do this time. We just need to get closer. Okay? Oh?

Mr.. Bull how do you like my fan?

What's wrong with these things

Wow you really know how to use that man

You better steer Sofia. I really don't know anything about sailing. Well. How would you like to learn?

For that fairy and we brought the dog oh

Hello, buddy

How'd you like to run around these hill just point your brushes out of the painting and say the words out

old paint tuvo thank you sir come back and visit any time we will a

Real adventure, and I learned a lot more than I thought I would glad to hear it

That was the best tea party ever yeah

Hildegard's never helped me like that before are you okay miss fauna?

You

And don't forget your shoes

Wait wait one more thing

Well if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it yeah come meet me in the hall, and I'll show you

See you later

It's the castle jewel room Sofia my favorite room in the whole kingdom

Wow

There are so many beautiful things in here. Oh, but how will I ever choose?

Should I pick these crystals or this ruby ring oh?

Thank you, did you just thank the Griffon no no I uh I was uh

Thanking you for telling me about them. The search is over. I found the perfect necklace

And I promised I'd never take it off oh

Just before a minute. I don't know just one itsy-bitsy little minute oh

Okay, but just for a minute

What are those

They look like scratches, but how did they get there? I don't know, but I've got to find my amulet. Oh, don't worry

I'm sure it just fell on the floor I

Can't let Dad see I lost it. I'll go get someone to help us look I

Just have to find my amulet maybe you can help me search for it

What was that I'll be right back

All right you too

Crane asked me to set the table for the pool, so I put the golden goblets here here and here

But now they're gone gone

It appears we have a thief in the castle

cool

I'll put all the guards on Lookout. We must find the thief before the guests arrive for the ball

No snacking or else we won't have enough for our evil potions

Look what it's princess Sofia's amulet. How did that Gryphon get it?

Mark my words if life ever

It's gotta be around here someplace

It's one of the castle Griffins, and he's got Sofia's amulet

We'll see about that yo Griffin pretty shiny thing right this way, huh?

We better go tell Sofia about the Griffin we can't tell Sofia anything

Yeah, she can't understand us, then we'll just have to show her

Where is he

Any luck no, and I've looked everywhere

This is one sneaky thief. I'll find him nothing gets past me me neither

I'll go check the library and I'll go check the parlor. Hi. I still haven't found the amulet yet

Why is she yelling at us we can understand her? She just can't understand us

She think a thief took it and that's why I always win at charades huh, I was just warming up

What is it mom's new tiara is missing it was here on my dressing table

I looked away for a minute your amulets been stolen. I'm sorry dad. I just took it off for a moment

Miranda the guests are starting to arrive. Would you an Amber mind going to greet them but?

You had just arrived at the castle and I wanted to give you something special

I had chosen a lovely ruby necklace, and I was just I

Know it sounds hard to believe, but it was almost as if the amulet chose you that day, and if that's true

I'm sure it'll make its way back to you again

And Princess Sofia

I've got you in my sights

Mr.. Ceedric are you okay?

My Tamara he's telling the truth, and I know where the thief is

Very clever Sophia yes well done. Now. You know why we keep the Griffin in the jewel room if he gets out

He'll grab any shiny thing in sight

Excuse me, I'll be right back

You really gotta get better at charades kid we were trying to tell you all about the Griffin go over

I miss you all so much

Oh us, too. It's so good to hear your voices again. Oh

Let's talk over dinner. I'm sure dad won't mind a few extra guests

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Cute Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part132 - Duration: 15:19.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First Cute Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part131 - Duration: 13:09.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBSCRIBE Video! THANK YOU!

Seifert Suman

They're choosing the host of the tea party today. Today's the day I wonder who it's blind nathie. I hope they take me

These tea parties are a much bigger deal the whole class goes

Even the fairies see for yourself Sofia Cleo's head ponies Hildy's party had a merry-go-round

Amber's party was my favorite

Okay

and

Only submit row name once please and now for the drawing

This is so exciting at your castle this weekend

You can throw any kind of party you like this is your chance to show us who you are

Express yourself and have fun

What are you going to do for your Sofia? I have one idea it better be spectacular. I'll show you when we get home

Really oh don't worry Sofia your party is going to be fabulous. No because you have a secret weapon

So that Kane took one look and said there must be some mistake

I'm going to have a swan themed tea party

We'll set up the tables right beside the Swan fountain and we'll have Swan shaped cookies and cakes sounds lovely

Maybe we can get the Sun to put on a little show Princess Sophia this all sounds delightful

But are you sure you want to do so much she has to baileywick

Perfect it looks just like a swan Sofia Ruby Jade

My secret garden

Look at all the butterflies

This reminds me of the tea parties we had in the village it is nice

I wish I could stay longer

But I have a lot left to do oh come on one more teeny teeny weeny meeny biscuit

What's wrong with it. Yeah, it looks all right to me

Well it isn't it's too small too plain and too simple you need something like this oh

really

Amber are you sure this isn't too much. It looks more like a feast than a tea party. Oh Sophia

You can never have too much of a good thing

Oh that won't do they need to be at least a big improbably picker. I thought this was Sofia's party amber

Do I have a spell the connecting flow oh of course I do oh, I guess

The real sorcerer was supposed to do whatever the King commands yes

I do what the King commands AHA then perhaps, I should go get daddy some I like it Thank You mr.

Ceedric see you at the party. It's a drag, and you are most certainly not welcome

But I'll catch up with you later. Okay. I'll go check on the decorations

Of course

Listen I'd love to chat more, but there's so much to do. I have to make sure we have enough streamers

Goody bags ice hold on

Crumbs we fly

We do not dance honey, I think she means she wants us to fly and swim as though we were dance

Let's see did the plates cookies mr.. Ceedric

Swans oh?

The dress I have to go see what the party

Um is everything okay? Yes, I've just been really busy

Like those sweet little tea parties you used to have with Ruby and Jade by the lake. I don't know an ice

Ice wanna dance

Yes the tables look great, and we have enough teapots more than enough what about the cookies and cakes here they come now

I just wanted to make sure you're ready for your performance. Well. Hi mr.

Ceedric shall we get this party floating floating tables, right?

Maybe we should wait until I just want to get it over with and be on my way. Thank you

It was the Swans fault silly birds should watch where they're flying

I'm sorry, honey. What am I going to do?

Everyone's about to show up

Like the parties I had with Ruby and Jade

Well now is your chance to throw the party you want to throw not the one everyone expects you to throw

But what will the other kids say it doesn't matter

My favorite spot in the whole castle hmm. Where's that? It's a secret

Princess amber which way to the party. I'm not sure

I see the next one

Here it is yes a

Secret garden

Welcomes my tea party

Everyone gets to beat their own tea guess I think it swans on mine. I'm gonna paint a forward on mine boom goes the kid

Let's raise our teacups to our hostess princess Sofia

And don't forget your shoes

Wait one more thing

Well if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it yeah come meet me in the hall, and I'll show you

See you later

It's the castle jewel room Sofia my favorite room in the whole kingdom

Wow, there are so many beautiful things in here. Oh, but how will I ever choose?

Should I pick these crystals or this ruby ring or these?

Thank you, did you just thank the Griffon no no I uh I was uh

Thanking you for telling me about them. The search is over. I found the perfect necklace

And I promised I'd never take it off oh

They're just before a minute. I don't know just one itsy-bitsy little minute. Oh

Okay, but just for a minute

What are those

They look like scratches, but how did they get there? I don't know, but I've got to find my amulet. Oh, don't worry

I'm sure it just fell on the floor

I

Can't let Dad see I lost it. I'll go get someone help us look I

Just have to find my amulet maybe you can help me search for it

What was that?

I'll be right back all

Right you two okay clean off we to set the table for the ball

So I put the golden goblets here here and here, but now they're gone gone gone

hmm

It appears we have a thief in the castle

cool

I'll put all the guards on Lookout. We must find the thief before the guests arrive for the ball

No snacking or else we won't have enough for our evil potions

Look what it's princess Sofia's amulet. How did that Gryphon get it frozen?

Boy where's he flying pebble

It's gotta be around here someplace

It's one of the castle Griffins, then he's got Sofia's amulet

We'll see about that don't prep it pretty shiny thing right this way

We better go tell Sofia about the Gryphon we can't tell Sofia anything

Yeah, she can't understand us, then we'll just have to show her

Where is he

Any luck no, and I've looked everywhere

This is one sneaky thief. I'll find him nothing gets past me me neither

I'll go check the library and I'll go check the parlor. Hi. I still haven't found the amulet yet

Why is she yelling at us we can understand her? She just can't understand us

She think a thief took it and that's why I always win at charades huh, I was just warming up

What is it mom's new tiara is missing it was here on my dressing table

I looked away for a minute your amulets been stolen. I'm sorry dad. I just took it off for a moment

Miranda the guests are starting to arrive. Would you and amber mind going to greet them, but?

You had just arrived at the castle and I wanted to give you something special

I had chosen a lovely ruby necklace, and I was just I

Know it sounds hard to believe, but it was almost as if the amulet chose you that day, and if that's true

I'm sure it'll make its way back to you again. Thanks dad

And princess Sofia

I've got you in my sights

Mr.. Ceedric are you okay?

My Tamara he's telling the truth, and I know where the thief is

Very clever Sophia yes well done. Now. You know why we keep the Griffin in the jewel room if he gets out

He'll grab any shiny thing in sight

Excuse me, I'll be right back

You really gotta get better at charades kid we were trying to tell you all about the Griffin over

I miss you all so much. Oh us too

It's so good to hear your voices again. Oh

Let's talk over dinner. I'm sure dad won't mind a few extra guests

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Cute Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part131 - Duration: 13:09.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First Cute Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 1 - Duration: 15:31.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE video! Thank you very much!

Just One of the Princes

The Whole kingdom

So if you used to pretend to race using our oldham office our flying horse

can We Go Any Faster i don't want to miss anything

Coachman

You Didn't even make The team last Year This year Will be different

Derby practice At School Tomorrow Hmm maybe i Will

time to flock hey amber

Sophia The Bleachers are this Way sophia

How is school

okay i went to try out for the flying derby team That Sounds like fun

If you want to ride Those flying Fleabags and i don't know Why you would Makes me dizzy Just Thinking about it

But if you Really want to do it then i say Go for it there's a first Time

I'm going to try it for the team huh sophia i already told you

Princesses don't do that Well There's a first time for everything amber i think it's a One They'll be

Too Busy Laughing to Say anything They'll Say What a Great Brother You are James and You'll get in some extra practice

But she doesn't even have riding Clothes he naive a horse please well there's Only One horse left and Nobody Wants Him i do?

you do

of Course you do

Hi there minimus hmm i'm Sofia?

Will You be my horse in the flying derby oh?

Oh you don't want

to ride me princess if only you spoke you see i have short legs small Wings i don't fly fast i worry about everything i

Think you're Perfect Just The tryout race is at the end of the Week right Here on our

Derby Cars Only The first Two riders to cross the finish line make the team so let's practice

Let me help you

Thanks

All you have to do is flick The reins to take off hold them the way you want

To go that's it yep it's easy okay here we go

Minimus

Hangout for the team

You've Got to stay on your horse first i knew you were a Bad Racer James But you're a worse teacher

Guess Flying Derby Isn't Up front Now this is how you steal

Amber is that Your Sister Up there

All right it's time You tried the last hurdle it's the toughest part of the course right before the finish line

We Go under the gate and through The steep

You'll get it Next time i hope so

sophia are you okay

My mother had a Saying The Early Bird gets the worm

What Does sophia Need a Worm for she doesn't meet her hey what robbins Try

ok minimus we can do It this Time

That's what she said the last four Times well

It'S all my Fault yes it's back where you Belong with the other princesses

Have to do that oh We Wouldn't miss it for the world

It's Just That I'm Thinking about not Going Why i still can't make it to the last state is what you think

Today are You Ready Sofia Good Luck Sofia Thanks mom

James Where are there so many People

Here they want to know if her princess can Be Around and going back to the stable you bet great idea

Minimus We are going to do great i know it

There's the first Two riders to cross the finish line Earn Their Place on Royal preps Flying derby team

There without Further Ado

Horses

Here comes princess Sofia She's Making There

See ya princess That's not right

Princess is back in the Race

Hugo you can do it

How did she come on Sofia

Great Job Minimus we Won We Actually won Wait Does that Mean They'll Expect us to win the next race and the One after That

with the official team Jerseys

Thank you sir gilliam Brilliant i need the team mom oh i knew you could

That's Thing anything can Be If we Try Hard enough

That's What They gave you for winning oh, no you need a Real pride i know

Goes in the Banquet Room quick quick

Baileywick did you set Up the chocolate Milk Fountain it's on its way to the banquet Room right Now m'lady

Very Good Thank Now wait until you see where we're sleeping tonight

The Observatory Does Hildegard and princess cleo They're the most popular princesses in the school Who did you invite

Ruby and Jade oh?

I don't know them What kingdom are they from ours

Again That this is your first Slumber party As a Princess you do want

To make a Good impression don't you yes

Cedric King Roland Queen Miranda

The Girls are having a Slumber Party Tonight oh?

I can Already Hear the Endless Giggling Now and we were hopes you know Children love Card Tricks

Oh we've called Fixed love Children of Goals Your Majesty

Great Thank you Cedric

Yes Magley well i'll show them i'll use this little Magic show to steal the amulet of avalor

From Princess Reveal

It's in by a Petty

Once i caught The Headman i will Finally have the power to take

May i presents from the Kingdom of

This is gonna be wow amber i love your tiara absolutely not cleo

Come on Girls our castle Steward Baileywick we'll Help You all Get Settled i

Love Getting Dressed Up to go to sleep hi underpacked

Thanks

Sofia

Pine Cones are not Part of a Perfect princess Slumber Party Oh i thought i Explained This forfeit nap

How Would you like a Royal Makeover

we can Make It Work first the dresses thank you Stylish But Regal and tall Very Tall

They look Just Like Princesses don't they who looks apart but can They act it

you okay

Painting Clio Roses What Kind of Flowers are you painting amber Roses

I'm is it time for pin the tail on the unicorn yet It is now oh Great

That Must Mean It's time for a New activity yes Indeed Cedric's Magic Show is about to start right This Way

Magic Show Doesn't come from The top

Princess Hildegard I've Always Wanted to know how many Tiaras do you have 84 Wow 84 how many gowns

more Than a chocolate Milk Fountain

sophia This is so much fun i'm having the best time Thanks for inviting Along

welcome to the Greatest can You make that disappear

Do you know any Card tricks i love those hey Everybody

My count is Ruined it's only a Drop look at It It's ruined it's

Ruined we're so so sorry

What are you doing here James I'm sorry Sorry mom and dad Wanted me to tell you there's dancing in the Ballroom

Let's Go then Maybe We Can Enjoy five ever Happened at One of amber's sleepovers oh It was awful

Jade and Ruby Have done everything Wrong since They got Here?

Says Who amber Hildegard clio Talk to you Guys first sure i love to talk yeah

That's the Thing i want you both to fit in with the princesses

you want to fit you much she laughs too loud we were Just having fun

But we're sorry We didn't realize we were causing problems we'll Try to act

more Like The other Princesses

Hey we're not having a Good time but you're Finally fitting in and the best news Is you're not embarrassing me anymore

we were embarrassing you

Sophie Yeah and if That's not okay with you now that you're a princess then Maybe We Shouldn't Be friends anymore

Only One Who needs to act more like a Princess is you me

Being a Real Princess is all about how you treat People Sofia and if some Weighing you're sorry Is a Great Place to start

you Know They're probably Still Here go on you better Hurry I'm sorry Please don't leave i

Thought We were embarrassing You you're not embarrassing me you're perfect Just like You are you're Sweet

Something's Missing Now this is a Perfect Slumber Party

No sophia's friends were Kind of fun

Heard a Lot of Laughing and and noise and Stuff down here and i

We Just wanted to make sure everything Was all

Alright Oh we're fine well it's different

Amber Your Party'S no fun without Ruby and Jade is it okay yes sophia

we're so bored Without the three of her

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Cute Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 1 - Duration: 15:31.

-------------------------------------------

5 Best Android Emulators (2017) - Duration: 5:13.

👍 Like and Share this video 👍

Hey, guys, it's me Rahul ,back with another video, Today I'll be checking out some android

emulators, So if you don't know what an emulator is, it is essentially a piece of hardware

or a software which enables one piece of technology to behave like another.

In this case, we are basically transforming a Windows PC to behave like an android system

so to speak.

Using Android emulators on your PC is not gonna enable you to play very high-end Android

games because that is not how it works.

Android emulators for PC are of two type-- one is an app based and another one is OS

based.I personally prefer the OS type android emulators, because it feels more like Android,

but if you just want to play some games on your PC, you should choose the app like one's

because they are designed and optimized for users like you.

So let's get started!

1.First, we are gonna look at possibly ,the popular Android emulator, bluestacks.

Bluestacks is the first Android emulator that I have tried, and it has improved a lot since

then.They have completely redesigned the UI, from the last time that I have used this.

You can easily install any android app onto bluestack by just opening the apk file with

bluestacks.

I have tested bluestacks with some apps and games, and it worked really well.

I could play racing games with arrow keys and "wasd" keys, and everything else works

too.

I know for a fact that a lot of people want to use bluestacks for playing games like clash

of clans, and it is totally playable with bluestacks.

it is a really good option if you just want to run some android apps and games on your

PC.

2.A perfect example for the OS type android emulator is remix OS or remix player.

I'm using the remix player because it is much easier to setup.

But if you want to install Android on your old PC or something, you should definitely

go with the remix OS.

Both are exactly the same.

So don't worry about functionality or features.

As I said earlier, it is more like a dedicated Operating system than an emulator.

So for making this video, I downloaded the remix player again and used it for a couple

of minutes and the app lags like hell.

I don't know what happened maybe there is a problem with my pc.

But I have used this app a lot couple of months ago and it worked really.

And it is one my favorite android emulator.

3.Andy is the next emulator that i have for you guys, It is a traditional android skinned

emulator with some added features such as key remapping and gamepad support to play

games.You can install apks directly from windows to andy, Andy is running on android version

4.2 that is jellybean.That is the only, serious downside.

But most of the games and apps will work just fine.

I cannot get the gamepad to work correctly.

I think there are some bugs.

But other than that it is a solid choice as well

4.Next emulator on the list is Nox Player, i haven't actually used this one before

making this video, and i have to say i'm impressed by it, I think NOX player is not that popular,

but it is one of the best emulators for playing android games on your pc.

All the usual features are there in this emulator too….

like sideloading apks, macro, key mapping, two finger control, screen capture, controller

support etc.

The UI is very smooth, i haven't had any lags or glitches while playing some android

games, of course, you cannot play very high-end games, emulators are not made for that, but

in nox player, even games with really high-quality graphics runs pretty smoothly, It is definitely

a complete android emulator.

5.So we are on to the last one,Phoenix OS.

This one is a dedicated Android OS for your pc, you cannot run phoenix OS inside windows

without using some virtualization softwares.

I came across a lot of problems while trying to install it on my pc and my laptop, and

i couldn't get it to work.

Then i finally managed to install phenix os on my brother's laptop.

But i again faced some problems, there was a huge lag for 5 minutes when i first boot

up the OS, but after that 5 mins things began to run pretty smoothly.

I would say this, this is not for gaming, YOu could play games on Phoenix os, it is

powerful, but it is not made for gaming,You know what i mean,you want to keep that in

mind while deciding which emulator that you want to use.

But the OS is feature packed, It is a good alternative to linux, or ubuntu, If you have

a laptop that is just lying around and nobody is using it, then i highly recommend you to

try this on it.

You will not regret it.

And That's pretty much it guys, i hope you guys liked this video, if you did give this

video a big thumbs, and subscribe and I'll talk to you guys later.Good bye

For more infomation >> 5 Best Android Emulators (2017) - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

What are the Best Shoes for Pickleball? - Duration: 5:11.

Do you really need to have special shoes to play pickleball? I mean wouldn't just a plain

old running shoe do? You're gonna want to know this answer. Stay Tuned.

Hey everybody its CJ Johnson today we're going to talk about court

shoes and why they are important to your pickleball game. You want to make

sure that you stay tuned to the very end of this video because I am going to give

you some resources that will help you to pick the best court shoes for you. In the

meantime if you're new to the channel welcome glad you're here. If you haven't

already done so if you do me a little favor and go ahead and hit the subscribe

button over here you'll get a notification every time I post a new video.

Let's take a look at the design of three different shoes so you can better

understand why you really do want a court shoe.

There are a couple of differences that make the court shoes well worth the extra fifty to a hundred

dollar investment. They're going to help to protect you while you're playing

pickleball and they might even help you play just a little bit better.

I've got three different pairs of shoes here and they all happen to be Asics because

that's what fit my feet the best. The first two are both court shoes and the

one on the end here is an old retired pair of running shoes. Now the outdoor

court shoe and the volleyball shoe they're designed for the side-to-side

motion that we got when we play pickleball. The running shoe is designed

for a forward motion as well as to cushion the foot from impact.

The upper of the court shoe is designed to keep the foot on the foot bed during quick

stops and starts and lateral movements.

So let's compare the running shoe and the court shoe to see what makes them different in the upper.

When I look at a court shoe typically what you find is you're going to find the upper on the

court shoe is thicker and it's heavier. It's reinforced to protect the foot and

the ankle from the side-to-side motion. You're gonna see that both on the

outside of the shoe as well as on the inside of the court shoe.

When you look at a running shoe one of the major noticeable differences that you'll see

here is you're gonna see a lot more mesh. It's not reinforced same thing on the

inside of the shoe more mesh not reinforced. The other thing

that you really can't tell that I can tell here is the running shoe is a lot

lighter the court shoe is a lot heavier and it's specifically because of that

upper. In addition to being a little thicker and firmer the other thing that

happens in court shoes is they tend to be just a little bit higher cut than a

running shoe. That helps to protect the ankle from rolling when we move to the side.

What I want you to look at now is the height difference between the two shoes.

If you look at the total height of the shoes they really don't appear to be that different.

But if you look at the difference between the sole of the shoe and the upper.

The court shoe is actually about an inch and a quarter whereas the running shoe is 2 inches.

Typically that's because mid soles on running shoes are much thicker because

the foot needs to be protected from the impact caused during running. Court shoes

have a thinner in midsole so that the ankle and the foot are protected from

ankle roll as we move side-to-side.

Another major difference you'll see is the tread on the bottom of the shoes.

The circular pattern on this shos is designed to help us to move point to point

and protect our feet and ankles as we move laterally.

On the running shoes you'll notice that it has

a much deeper tread. That's to help us to grip the surface as well is to cushion

the foot during the running motion.

The last big question is are you playing

indoors or outdoors? Court shoes like a volleyball shoes a basketball shoe, squash,

racquetball shoes those are all designed to be used on a hardwood floor and

that's what this shoe is. It has the traction to move on that hardwood .

Where as an outdoor court you like this particular tennis shoe is designed to be

used on an asphalt or a rougher surface. You'll want two different shoes because

if you take the indoor shoe and use it outside on that hard asphalt surface

it's not going to last as long. Conversely if you take the outdoor shoe

and bring it inside to the hardwood courts you might have a problem with traction.

My last tip is a money saving tip. When you find a pair of shoes that fit

purchase two of them and then wear them only at the courts. If you wear

another shoe to and from your gonna save that tread and that shoe is going to last a

whole lot longer.

At the beginning of the video I promised you a freebie if you

stuck around to the end what you want to do is you want to click up on this link

above it's gonna take you to a resource that will help you to pick the best

pickleball shoes for you.

If you got value from this video if you want mind

giving a little like maybe make a comment down below tell me what are your

favorite court shoes and why. Share it with your pickleball playing friends

because you want them to stay healthy too don't you? Because together we can

Train Smart, Live Bold and Age Well

For more infomation >> What are the Best Shoes for Pickleball? - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Try Not To Laugh Best Funny Dogs Video, Funny kids Video, Funny Cats Videos Ever - Duration: 2:16.

Welcome

For more infomation >> Try Not To Laugh Best Funny Dogs Video, Funny kids Video, Funny Cats Videos Ever - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Best News Bloopers New Nip Slips Skirt Slips Bloopers Funny Videos 2017 Top Girls Fails Compilation - Duration: 11:28.

Okay

Kannada que viven kilo a Cisco enemies todos

Thousands of traditional state

Smoke was prob ditch chase Austria. Yes, no stress. No Jimmy Balaji. We have push Manoa

no Zack said K causes mass

Loss so for we busy in October and him to the femur yeah

Is a mere Sam. Thanks a pitcher?

That gives us posted was very vocal a giant at you're gonna meet our three minutes Dobbs are oversee

Cool pops a blossom should be MT Ranko Sinisa

Shinichi and I profitable wha hutch deal with it was us

Siempre que pasaba siento pero la laaaa Grogan pettalia bonito well estoy

Pickle welcome here in Malibu where they attack?

You know on the lighter side Thursday, but I really appreciate David gave me a mug like

Camila I feel like you would look very good in this. I really think you can pull it off

This is an empty bottle

Well now it smells really good in here, that's for sure

Well this was from yesterday, we are so putting the lots of our now I am day old champagne on my legs and I

Smell it can't wait to walk walk. They're gonna be concerned. Oh you're doing

You know that bizarreness from

Take your wave it over the key

Oh my goodness, that's that's oh you you have the key though you do have the key still oh?

Wait Lisa

Who's out there?

Oh, I'm like that with okra

Come to the wrong place to say anything a bad about Oprah

That doesn't go here. Oh

God this is like talking about small towns in Indiana

But

Cilantro is a Chinese Oh Lord

We're gonna lose their liquor license I know it

Thank you

From a caramel if you're using us 31 South down

Hold it six inches away from your face at all times to avoid injury. Okay, that's not six inches

Okay

I'm sorry, but someone's being very rude

A standard question you know standard question, I think it's this fake you think it's right

That's open-hand slap

Started snowing here in Middletown Orange County around 8 o'clock and the plows went out around 9 o'clock

We've got about a a good inch or so

Alrigth I had the Bulldogs on a leash at the gym no pillow so Melissa died you might see pillow charisma

See Jose and Judy I'm out of here put you on all right

Just give them a little guess and get your vertebrae and that's it

They

Peso

Vamos a la playa de la semana

Call the police

The death of a college football icon

I've actually been practicing my ollie you guys want to see I've been practicing hard, okay

Few years ago one boy, I'm Stephanie Sylvia and coming up. We'll show you some things you can do to have fun in warm

Why was it for many reasons it's just that's just one of the reason

A couple is going to have to come right

All right, so I've got my trusty stopwatch and here they come down the hill

It looks like Ruben is in the lead and here comes out

Texas rat snakes are gonna be one of the largest snakes that you find in the Metroplex area

Reporting live at 88th and Metcalf in Overland Park Tom wait

KCTV 5 News

What really happened on that Thursday here at Augusta high school that led to Chris Wood's death?

I'm daddy's fucking country s fucked-up town

Kid flying in my mouth there fuck I can't see pilot

Just get the fuck out this country motherfucker. I can't see way

For more infomation >> Best News Bloopers New Nip Slips Skirt Slips Bloopers Funny Videos 2017 Top Girls Fails Compilation - Duration: 11:28.

-------------------------------------------

Secret Garden Greatest Hits Album Best Of Secret Garden playlist - Duration: 2:02:36.

Thanks for watching! Don't forget to SUBCRIBE, Like & Share my video if you enjoy it! Have a nice day!

For more infomation >> Secret Garden Greatest Hits Album Best Of Secret Garden playlist - Duration: 2:02:36.

-------------------------------------------

Best 3 Forex Strategies Thats works ! 100% Mont Profit No Loss Tani Forex New Tutorial in hindi urdu - Duration: 28:46.

For more infomation >> Best 3 Forex Strategies Thats works ! 100% Mont Profit No Loss Tani Forex New Tutorial in hindi urdu - Duration: 28:46.

-------------------------------------------

Satisfying Slime ASMR Compilation #65 - Best Food Slime ASMR - Duration: 10:59.

Satisfying Slime ASMR Compilation #65 - Best Food Slime ASMR

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét