Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily which Apr 29 2018

NY: Then for me,

NY: I'll choose Kwangsoo

NY: Kwangsoo

JSJ: Ya Kwangsoo, this is crazy

JS: Then we'll start with 'LEE'

NY: Yes

JS: LEE

NY: From this moment on,

JS: KWANG

NY: Kwangsoo has fallen (in love) for me

NY: Kwangsoo has fallen (in love) for me

JK: Oh no, he has already fallen for her

JS: Ah Kwangsoo, you really ah...

JS: SOO!

NY: Sooli(REPAIR) Sooli(REPAIR) MaSooli YAP!!

KS: AHHHH~~!!!!

NY: Sooli(REPAIR) Sooli(REPAIR) MaSooli YAP!!

KS: AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *collapses on the ground*

[what should I do...]

JH: Woah amazing.. How are you so good at this?

DH: I approve, I approve

JS: Ah good job!

JS: Woah she did well!

JSJ: Kwangsoo is in trouble!

JSJ: He has fallen in love!

*Meanwhile Kwangsoo is still trying to recover*

JS: Now, Mina is...

JS: Woah this is actually daebak(amazing) really..

JS: It was a really good job

HH: But Kukukaka and SooliSooli were really good

JS: Ah those were really strong right

JH: Yeah those were really strong

JS: Then the first round, aegyo-poem winner goes to Jaesuk team!!!

For more infomation >> Nayeon's Aegyo To Kwangsoo Which Made Him Collapse - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Hearn Can't See Scenario in Which Jacobs Gets GGG Rematch Next - Duration: 4:11.

Hearn Can't See Scenario in Which Jacobs Gets GGG Rematch Next

If the heavily favored Daniel Jacobs beats Maciej Sulecki on Saturday night in Brooklyn, Eddie Hearn has been assured he'll become the mandatory challenger for Gennady Golovkin's WBA middleweight title.

Jacobs' promoter still doesn't think there's a legitimate chance Jacobs could get his coveted rematch against Golovkin in his following fight.

Despite speculation, even from Golovkin, that his rematch with Canelo Alvarez might not take place September 15, Hearn thinks Golovkin and Alvarez will reschedule their second fight for that night.

"I think he will fight Canelo next," Hearn said before a press conference Thursday to promote the Jacobs-Sulecki card.

"I think it's too big of a fight for it not to happen next.".

A large faction of fans want to see a second Golovkin-Jacobs bout because their first fight was so competitive.

It's a significantly less lucrative option for Golovkin, however, than a rematch against Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs).

Kazakhstan's Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs) must first defeat Vanes Martirosyan (36-3-1, 21 KOs) on May 5 at StubHub Center in Carson, California.

Martirosyan took that very difficult fight on 2½ weeks' notice because Alvarez's temporary suspension for failed performance-enhancing drug tests was extended to six months by the Nevada State Athletic Commission last week.

Brooklyn's Jacobs gave Golovkin the toughest fight of his career to that point, but he narrowly lost a unanimous decision to the IBF/IBO/WBA/WBC 160-pound champion in March 2017 at Madison Square Garden.

The former WBA world middleweight champion is holding out hope that he'll get a second crack at Golovkin next, but the 31-year-old Jacobs also is trying to remain patient.

"I'm still waiting to see what's the outcome of that," Jacobs said Thursday.

"But, I mean, I'm just waiting patiently because I know my time is coming and I know I have a great team behind me to secure [the Golovkin rematch] in the near future.

My thing is just do my job as a fighter.

I let my team take care of the business.".

Jacobs (33-2, 29 KOs) and Poland's Sulecki (26-0, 10 KOs) will meet in a 12-round, 160-pound main event HBO will televise from Barclays Center on Saturday night.

The telecast is set to start at 10 p.m.

ET/PT with a 12-round heavyweight bout between Brooklyn's Jarrell Miller (20-0-1, 18 KOs) and France's Johann Duhaupas (37-4, 24 KOs).

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét