Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily don Apr 30 2018

Understanding and overcoming depression requires that you to take action, not just a pill.

I have a controversial question for you: do you want a solution or do you want sympathy?

Think carefully because only one answer will bring about the results you seek.

If you are happy being depressed, then that is your comfort zone of choice.

If you have subscribed to my channel and watched some of my videos,

you will recall that I advocate personal responsibility.

For the most part, antidepressant drugs don't work.

Why is that you ask? Well, I'm glad you are asking these questions.

Unless you have a medical condition, you do not need psychotropic medication.

Just as we don't take anti-inflammatories for hair loss,

we also shouldn't take drugs for psychological challenges that we are facing.

We need to differentiate between genuine psychiatric afflictions, and psychological challenges.

Psychiatric cases are treated with drugs. These are for lack of a better term: Brain doctors.

Psychologists treat personality disorders.

Sometimes there is an overlap, but that is not nearly as common as people like to think it is.

If you are sawing off a limb, you need to treat the cause of the pain, and not the symptom.

To stop the pain, you stop the sawing. Taking a painkiller will stop the pain, but not the cause.

This is what happens when you choose to take antidepressants instead of facing your challenges.

It's an avoidance of real life.

What did people do a hundred years ago?

They certainly didn't put toxic chemicals into their bodies. Why do you?

Right there, you are showing a tremendous lack of self-love.

Love yourself enough to say no to the drugs that you don't really need.

Lose the crutch and a whole new world opens up. Yes, you will need to do the work.

It's called living.

All antidepressants do is dull the senses, and that is not living; that's existing.

We need to stop making pseudo psycho ailments fashionable.

We are enabling a comfort zone for people to cosy up to.

Oh, I know this will bring out the pro-pharmaceutical squad to tell me I'm an idiot.

Do you know what? I'm nearly 50 years old, and on this, I do know what I'm talking about.

Whom do you wish to believe?

Someone who stands little to gain by telling the truth,

or a massive corporation run by the stockholders, all eager for self-enrichment?

Again, do you want a way forward, or to wallow in misery? There is no cure-all, but there is a solution.

It requires that you take responsibility for your life.

Seek out a proactive psychologist who will assist you in facing your challenges head on.

Think about a worst-case apocalyptic scenario: what if there were no drugs for you to take?

Would you just lie down and wait for wild animals to eat you alive,

or would you deal with the situation as it happens?

This is how you should tackle each day as it arrives.

When you pop a pill saying, "Oh I can't cope,"

you are really saying that you are dependent on it.

This implies a victim mentality and a refusal to take charge.

As with any crutch, what are you going to do without it?

Well, do exactly that and stop taking the drugs that you don't need.

Unfortunately, the mental healthcare system exists to make an insane amount of money.

Stop buying into the hype.

At best, the average depressed person needs to get a life, a real life, not just a drugged up existence.

These drugs are for proper psychiatric medical cases.

Over 90% of people on these dangerous drugs don't even properly qualify.

If you are one of the people with a true medical condition,

you can take the medication and still be proactive about it.

Consider different professional opinions, and pursue new and unique methods for treatment.

Look for ways that you can reduce the symptoms of your ailment.

Seek out natural ways to address the imbalances in your body

so that you are not dependent on the chemicals forever.

Medication should be taken for the short term wherever possible.

I'm standing here before you telling you all of this not for the controversy, but because it's true.

If I wanted plenty of views, I would make a safe video that wouldn't make anyone uncomfortable.

It might even inspire them ... for all of five minutes.

I wanted to challenge you to change your views.

Most importantly, I want you to go on to lead a vibrant life, free of narcotics.

Change your Mind, and Change your Life. The results are almost immediate.

If this brand of motivation gels with you, subscribe today.

To receive notifications don't forget to click the bell icon.

If you know of anyone who needs this sort of video, please share it on.

Thank you for watching my video.

For more infomation >> Understanding and Overcoming Depression | Antidepressants Don't Work - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

DON'T TRUST YOUR CAR SPEEDOMETER AT SIMOLA - Duration: 4:15.

ola youtube my name is Ricardo lino and I'm a wheel addict I'm in the top of

similar Hill which is a famous place for some car races they do like a famous

Hill Climb called the similar Hill Climb the floor is really really rough and I'm

with my family and some friends in the car so when I try to do the hill and

just for safety reasons I'm gonna use this jacket because I don't have any

other protections other than a helmet so I'm gonna try to put the clamp with a

GoPro in the car so wish me good luck and come with me

Yama's is not going to protect anything doesn't even have films Plan B let's

make this work

not the most

I make it work

it's gonna work okay do this wish me good luck okay on top of the hill now

it's done

and that was it according to the drama I was like 85 km/h and it is super super

rough which it super happy still like the adrenaline is still pumping anyway I

hope you guys enjoyed this video if you did enjoy this video do not forget to

give me some thumbs up thumbs down if you didn't like it I don't know why but

anyway let me know what did you like about this video and don't forget to

subscribe to the channel if this is your first video well there will be a lot

more like this and just like I always say just don't forget why we all saw us

getting because it's fun and now I'm going next to my channel Cheers Garces

For more infomation >> DON'T TRUST YOUR CAR SPEEDOMETER AT SIMOLA - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Meet the snails that don't need Cupid | Natural History Museum - Duration: 1:08.

For more infomation >> Meet the snails that don't need Cupid | Natural History Museum - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

【Original】Please Don't Go【Lyric Video】 - Duration: 3:17.

For more infomation >> 【Original】Please Don't Go【Lyric Video】 - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Jessica Simpson sparks backlash in TEENY bikini: 'I don't want my children to see this' - Duration: 4:50.

Jessica Simpson sparks backlash in TEENY bikini: 'I don't want my children to see this'

The US starlet caused an internet meltdown yesterday when she posted a topless sunbathing picture.

And the Jessica Simpson Instagram caused a similar frenzy today, as the mum-of-two rocked a sinfully revealing ensemble.

Marking her return to the spotlight, the 37-year-old updated fans once more from her sun-soaked Bahamas getaway.

Posing in her walk-in wardrobe, the blonde poured her curves into a teeny black string bikini, paired with a high-slit orange floral skirt.

With the flimsy attire proving to be no match for her cleavage, Jessica left little to the imagination as she bared her upper body to the masses.

Throwing a sultry pout as she captured her reflection in the mirror, the bombshell showed off her hourglass figure.

Making sure to display her toned pins, Simpson — who is on holiday with her husband posed with one leg raised.

She completed the scorching hot ensemble with an oversized pair of black shades.

Rivalling Baywatchs Pamela Anderson, 50, the singer wore her golden locks in loose beach waves.

Captioning the moment for her 4.2 million followers, Jessica wrote: Vacation close vibes, take 2, followed by a pineapple emoji.

"I dont want to see this and I dont want my children to either" An Instagram follower However, many fans were disapproving of Simpsons cleavage-baring antics.

One viewer told the starlet: No, Just NO.

Youre a mother now.

Show respect, not just for your family, but most of all yourself. Revealing they would no longer be keeping up to date with Jessicas page, another said: Unfollowing.

I dont want to see this and I dont want my children to either. Expressing a similar view, an Instagram user said: This screams desperate. Put your boobs away, a disgruntled fan pleaded.

Taking a different approach, one supporter remarked: You're SO BEAUTIFUL, but youre trying too hard.

You dont need to do these contrived photos when youre beautiful like you are.

You dont need the boob shots or the crazy unnatural poses.

Youre fabulous, naturally beautiful and you have an amazing body — rock it naturally. Despite the backlash, some fans leapt to Jessicas defence.

Praising the starlets attitude, one wrote: I love your confidence. While another ranted: These comments are embarrassing.

Woman should be uplifting to one another.

You look amazing, Jessica..

For more infomation >> Jessica Simpson sparks backlash in TEENY bikini: 'I don't want my children to see this' - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

Don Blaka - Adieu (prod. Fefo) - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> Don Blaka - Adieu (prod. Fefo) - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Annie Leibovitz's MasterClass: You don't have their soul - Duration: 1:00.

It's offensive to me when I hear people say, oh, you really

got that person.

That's it.

Or, you have their soul.

I mean, baloney.

We're so complicated as human beings.

There's so many parts to us.

And this portrait is going to be, like,

a small piece of that person.

And I just can't get it in one photograph.

I'm thinking about Alexandra Fuller.

I have a portrait of her. She looks like Dorothea Lange's

migrant worker.

I mean, she looks so ragged.

And then there's another photograph

of her standing next to her yurt. She lives in a yurt

with her horse.

And she looks so beautiful.

And they're both her.

And I just, I ran them both.

I just, I struggled.

Which one did I want to run?

I said, oh, this is ridiculous.

I'm just going to run them both.

And it was just revelatory.

This was the first time it was really quite clear to me

you needed two pictures to tell this story.

For more infomation >> Annie Leibovitz's MasterClass: You don't have their soul - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Beat Bugs Why Don't We Do It On The Road Episode 21 - Elliot Jordan - Duration: 18:20.

♥ Thanks so much for watching!

For more infomation >> Beat Bugs Why Don't We Do It On The Road Episode 21 - Elliot Jordan - Duration: 18:20.

-------------------------------------------

[MMD] I don't know - Duration: 0:17.

When they ask you if you studied for the exam

What exam do you speak of?

I don't know

I don't now

For more infomation >> [MMD] I don't know - Duration: 0:17.

-------------------------------------------

걱정 마요, 걸어서는 멀리 못 갈 거예요 DON'T WORRY, HE WON'T GET FAR ON FOOT 2차 공식 예고편 (한국어 CC) - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> 걱정 마요, 걸어서는 멀리 못 갈 거예요 DON'T WORRY, HE WON'T GET FAR ON FOOT 2차 공식 예고편 (한국어 CC) - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Mariana Seoane habla de su operación en las cuerdas vocales | Don Francisco Te Invita - Duration: 7:17.

For more infomation >> Mariana Seoane habla de su operación en las cuerdas vocales | Don Francisco Te Invita - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

Don't Mess with the Texas Horned Lizard - Duration: 1:16.

- [Narrator] This is the Texas horned lizard,

a species which happens to be the official state reptile,

and you know what they say, "Don't Mess With Texas."

(gentle music)

The Texas horned lizard is aptly named

because of its numerous horns.

The most prominent horns are the two central ones

located at both the center and rear of the skull.

Frequently preyed upon by other animals,

its distinct coloration allows it

to camouflage itself amongst vegetation.

But when hunted by creatures

such as snakes, coyotes, and hawks,

they can either inflate to a larger size

or flatten in order to blend in with the ground.

However, their best and more unique defense against prey

is their ability to shoot a stream of blood from its eyelid,

directly into the enemy's eyes.

The Texas horned lizard's population

has dropped dramatically in recent years

due to the state's rapid urbanization,

leaving them with a shrinking habitat.

This is the Texas horned lizard.

For more infomation >> Don't Mess with the Texas Horned Lizard - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Tony Robbins: DON'T DOUBT YOURSELF (Powerful Motivational Speech) - Duration: 11:09.

[Music]

and confidence is not something you have

is something you create and you can

create at any moment in time a sense of

confidence is nothing but a sense of

power within yourself a sense of

certainty that you can pull something

off and you can create that feeling

literally in a moment it's not something

that you live with there is no one that

I've ever met that no matter what

situation they're in is always confident

everybody gets knocked off kilter at

times the key is can you turn the

confidence on when you need it so you

can get the most out of yourself does

that make sense so far so you've got to

remember that feeling confident is

nothing but a state of mind and you can

change and create any state you want at

any moment in time no matter what's

going on around you you've got to

remember that any feeling you've ever

had in your body whether it be fear

anxiety concern depression frustration

or ecstasy power unstoppable 'ti

confidence success those emotions any

emotion you feel comes from the way you

use your physical body the only way you

can feel anything is by the way you move

the way you breathe your facial

expressions so if you're not feeling

confident you don't have to

intellectually try and pump yourself up

because it doesn't always work

I'm sure you've tried it time to go well

I need to be confident I know I should

be confident but you're still not there

let me tell you the quickest way to get

confident is to change your physiology

radically emotion is created by motion

the way you move your body physically

the way you breathe your facial

expressions instantly affects your

emotional state the way you feel and the

way you think so if you need confidence

you must move in a confident way you

must literally put yourself at level 10

or above if you're confident enough you

can develop the competence but if you're

competent and you don't have confidence

you'll never succeed

there are many competent people who

could accomplish incredible results but

they're missing the confidence am I

suggesting to you to be foolhardy no

what I'm suggesting to you is learn how

to turn on the confidence rapidly use

enough of it to learn what you need to

know to be competent in effect

and produce the results but you'd be

surprised how much more you know then

you realize if you really get yourself

in the right state of mind does that

make sense

try it try moving your body in a

confident way stand the way you be

standing if you felt unstoppably

confident breathe the way be breathing

if you felt unstoppably confident really

go for it put the kind of expression on

your face that you have if you are

unstoppably confident and make some

gestures actually move your hands out

with some powers if you're trying to

make a point with real power and what

you know that what you're gonna say is

gonna be effective and just notice how

that feels

say something say yes and the tone of

voice is somebody who is totally

confident don't lose yes with some power

and just feel that feels in your body

get a sense of it turn on more intensity

than you would normally use when another

person just feel it in your body so you

feel what it's like you want to be able

to turn it on just by turning your body

on this is critical with this is a power

you can go from being afraid to strong

in a matter of moments

now try something really stupid and

silly using your physical body

effectively can put you in a state of

confidence no matter what was happening

around you no matter how intense the

situation no matter how scary no matter

how difficult you always have that

resource

don't ever say to yourself again what

good food is break out of that jail if

you don't feel like you have confidence

create it right now it's not a thing

that somebody gave you years ago it's

not something you missed out on it's

something you create by the way speak by

the way you move by the way you gesture

control your mental focus remember what

you focus on is going to determine how

you feel so if you focus constantly on

how things might not work out and you

look it in your brain all the

possibilities of well what if this

doesn't work or what if that doesn't

happen about your mental focus of course

you're gonna lack confidence

remember we experience whatever we focus

on so if you're focusing on how things

won't work you're gonna feel the pain

that you associate to that you're gonna

create a tremendous amount of doubt and

then it usually becomes a

self-fulfilling prophecy you don't get

what you want but when you expect and

focus on one result you say this is what

it is I'm going to accomplish this I

expect it immediately your level

self-confidence goes up and you feel

active immediately because your brain

says hey if I do this I can get some

pleasure in my life does that make sense

that's the process we're talking about

we must control our focus and one way to

do it of course is to control our focus

by controlling the questions we ask

ourselves invariably people who have a

lot of doubt ask questions are creative

if you walk around in life believing

that the only way you can feel confident

is if you've already accomplished

something you got a problem you're

limiting yourself to the number of

things you can ever feel confident about

and succeed in other words some people

say well how can I be confident when

I've never done it before

listen I feel confident all kinds of

things I've never done before you say

well that's because you're a screwed up

well that's not why it is it's because I

come from a belief system that says this

that if I can imagine it I can achieve

it so if I can even imagine it I know I

can achieve it and that allows me to be

confident plus I have a belief system

that says if I'm committed there's

always a way to make it work and no

matter how tough the situation is if I

don't know how to make it work somebody

else does and I can get their help so I

come from that place and that allows me

to be confident I know I can get help I

know if I'm committed there's a way to

do it and I know that anything in the

past I've really been able to imagine

accomplishing and finding a role model

for I can't accomplish

hey listen everything you do now you

once weren't good at everything you do

now there was a time when you had not

done it why wait to get confident

besides that I know I can be confident

about what I'm about to begin because I

know look if it doesn't work out I'll

learn something and that makes me feel

confident because of that learning will

allow me to be better in the future

in other words set yourself up to be

able to be confident again I'm not

suggesting me foolhardy I'm just telling

you how to turn confidence on when you

need it and most the time you do need it

what's the potential of any human being

I personally believe it absolutely is

unlimited none of us even come close to

scratching are real potential there are

a lot of people who go out there and

take a lot of action and still get lousy

results why action by itself is great

but it is not

enough success starts with our beliefs

that is the core of your performance

think about it see the potential is

there but if for some reason you start

out with some learning beliefs like well

I don't have that much self-confidence

anyway or I don't have the background or

I've never done this before so I

probably won't succeed anyway if you

have that belief are you likely to tap a

lot of your potential highly unlikely

now if you don't think you're gonna

succeed you're not using much potential

are you likely to take massive action

hardly now when you tap a little bit of

potential and you only take a little bit

of action what kind of results do you

get a little bit of results if any now

what does that do to your brain and your

beliefs your brain goes see I told you

so now you have this reinforcing belief

matter because it points back to that

experience so what happens you have even

less belief you have even less potential

you take even less action if that's

possible you get even worse results and

now you're truly locked into the

downward spiral to the point where now

you start looking and how can you do the

very least to get by that's called death

rattle to personal success the opposite

is also true too sometimes people have

an experience in life or for some reason

they get a result or something happens

and they begin to absolutely believe not

just hope but know that they can

accomplish something when that happens

whether it because you changed your body

or you had a new experience you're gonna

tap a lot more potential when you know

you're gonna succeed aren't you and

therefore you're gonna probably take a

lot more action knowing you're gonna

succeed you're inspired you're gonna go

for it when you take a lot of action and

use a lot of your potential what kind of

results you get usually great results

when you get great results what does

that need your belief your brain goes

boom see I told you you would succeed

and sure enough now your beliefs are

even stronger so what do you do you tap

even more potential you take massive

action and you get even greater results

what happens you believes even stronger

and now you're in that success cycle

you're in that place where you literally

have momentum that drives you to a whole

new level

that's how beliefs are formed you might

say well how can I get results though

what do I do if I'm on the downward

spiral well you don't change your

potential that's always there you don't

just take action although that's a great

first step you've got to change your

beliefs and that one of the easiest ways

to do that is change your results in

advance if you want to succeed you need

to rehearse over and over succeeding

until it's so real for you your brain

begins to believe it now you'll tap or

potential you'll take better action in

real life you'll get better results

then it'll reinforce your belief and now

you're off and running does this make

sense this is the way to create lifelong

unstoppable self-confidence if you

really want to be confident know what

causes people to lack in it focusing too

much on yourself and not enough on other

people will guarantee that you'll lack

confidence what do I mean I mean some

people like confidence because they pick

themselves apart they spend all day

every day

analyzing themselves why did I do this

why don't I do that how come I never

accomplish these things they asked lousy

questions they get lousy answers and

they create a tremendous amount of

self-doubt you wanna have more

confidence stop analyzing yourself so

much and focus on other people how you

can contribute to them and as you start

giving better people you'll feel more

confident about what you can even do for

yourself that makes sense and finally

this you can feel confident if all you

do is remember some of the things you've

accomplished in your life you are a

successful competent person you've done

a lot of things in your life extremely

well no matter who you are what your

background is there are things in this

world that you are really good at things

you've really accomplished in your life

that you've got to be proud of every

human being I meet I know is my superior

because I know all of us in life have

focused our attention on various things

and whatever you focused on a lot you're

good at

and every human being I meet in my life

I know that I'm superior to in some way

as well that makes me feel confident as

well knowing I can learn from other

people and that I can give too so in

order to help yourself really have

reasons to feel confident not just put

yourself in state but to feel like you

got reasons all you've got to do is

manage your memories better pull out

some of your memories of tough

situations in your life well you didn't

think you could pull it off but you

turned it around you have some of those

don't you situations when you thought I

could never figure a way to pull this

off and yet you did you need to remember

more of those and lessen the times and

you felt overwhelmed pull out of your

memory files some of the references that

can show you that you deserve to be

confident that you're competent and

confident that you can make things

happen even in the toughest of times and

use those examples to remind yourself in

the future that whatever's going on you

can find a way

[Music]

you

For more infomation >> Tony Robbins: DON'T DOUBT YOURSELF (Powerful Motivational Speech) - Duration: 11:09.

-------------------------------------------

Don't Regret The Past. Just Learn From It - Powerful Motivational Video - Duration: 10:35.

one of the things that when things don't work out one of the things I've been

telling myself and also thinking about a lot is apart from the fact of learning

which we'll go into is just that space I'm actually understanding that there

may be a different loop see we get so attached to having one root one method

one way of working we believe that there's only one pathway to where we

want to be there's this conveyor belt of things we have to do whether it's you

know get a degree find a partner buy a house you know play golf whatever it is

like this conveyor belt of efficiency and productivity that we hear that

becomes a part of our natural progression and when that breaks apart

that's when we start to worry that's when we start to think but notice that

then actually it's a lot better when that happens earlier in life see regret

has some really important roles the first one is that it helps us make sense

of the world from our perspective for one of the first time see most of us

have spent our lives learning what's important to us based on maybe what

families who were communities to what parents to what education to whatever it

is when you start regretting something new thing you did something wrong when

you start thinking that I could have done something differently you're making

sense of the world from your perspective it's crazy how powerful this is right

you're starting to make sense of the world from your perspective the second

thing is it allows you to avoid future negative behavior if you knew you

regretted something why don't you write it down right now right if you regrets

me write it down right now because it will teach you so much in the future

you've got to write down the lesson you learn now otherwise next time when you

think you're making another tough decision you're gonna say to yourself Oh

what did I do last time how did I not make myself regret that and then you're

gonna be upset you're gonna regret that you didn't write it down

so write it down right now that's a generation if you create a huge amount

of positives negative will become small if you create a huge amount of negatives

they will become big and positive will become small this whole life is

there has never been a point anytime and there never will be

where everything is perfect okay there's no such thing because life is a

possibility because it's a possibility it cannot be perfect doesn't matter what

we do there's still something more to do always that is why it's an endless

possibility striving does not mean I want to be a good man I want to be a

good man Sid being morally good he's only good for the society not good for

the human being yes if if you're morally correct it's good for people around you

because you contained but it's not good for this life

so this life needs a little different kind of nurture in that context how many

people in this world are going to start before you and may fall dead how many

people in how many people will be set the seed that they will be striving to

be a better life than the way they are right now a little higher expression of

life this is all your focus patience is for the impatient that in fact when

you're getting started in your in-laws are making faces at you and you're not

sure if you're gonna be able to pay the rent and you don't know why you're

living in Brooklyn to begin with and you're gonna have to move back to

Florida it's easy to say you know what I need to go faster to pick up these

scraps to pick up these scraps and sometimes what that does is it gives you

the foot up to get to the next level but sometimes what that does is it just

makes your scrap collector and that one of the things that we see when we look

at the work of people who have put really big ideas into the world who have

built online platforms right is that they got there by being patiently

impatient or impatiently patient whichever way you want to juxtapose it

that if you look around at the blog's you read or the people you respect

online or the organization's you want to work with them

of the overnight success is just that a myth that you know the much-vaunted

twitter was a failure a complete failure for two years nobody used it and if they

took the mindset of well if it doesn't work in two weeks we got to go do

something else you never would have heard of it no I

wanted to be an actor since the time I was about seven years old and it didn't

make any sense because I grew up in Nashville Tennessee and my dad was a

doctor and my mom was a nurse and I just I don't know I just I ended up telling

my mom I really didn't wanted to be an actress and my neighbor was had a flower

shop and they did a commercial down the street and then they asked me to be in

it and that was it I was like I have got to do this and as a little kid from the

time I was seven years old every Saturday I would go for four hours

of acting class every Saturday whoa and I loved it I just left it till the

point with all the kids graduated and went on to the other stuff and I started

doing adult acting classes and then I was in the commercial classes and then I

loved like the hair and makeup classes and just everything I just couldn't get

out we both work out guys we like to go to that would be like that we like to go

to the gym all right how many times have you seen people in the gym they spend

more time on their playlists taking pictures doing stuff aesthetic getting

their work instead of getting their workout done so true it's just like you

know and here's the thing all right you're a very intense person I can tell

okay I'm a very intensive person we apply we value our time yes all day how

do you get results in the gym it isn't about spending two to three

hours working out people say I spent three hours you can spend three out you

may buy time you pulled into the parking lot the by timing change got some

breakfast put your workout clothes on talked to

eight people then all that stuff you were there for you were there for three

hours you did you did you that you did your

three hours no intensity yeah all right all right people talk about hey hey you

know you post a couple workout things you see any your buff guy or you're next

you're in a great shape all right people say and I want to look like I want to

look like you all right they don't see what it takes to look

like you not only in the gym outside of the gym

the intensity that's them you're in the gym and I'm assuming you workout with

music you had some headphones on you got to get a certain amount of stuff done in

a certain amount of time or you're in this inten stuff somebody comes up to

you yeah and you don't want to be rude to them see if now you take your

headphones off they ask you a question they want to take a picture with you all

I recognize you from so and so on alright and then then they request this

how do I get to look like well one way you get to look like me is leave me

that's a long and start hit the sign hidden the weight starts not lifting

it's the intensity that you have it has to be in everything you do you have to

be an intense person in your work out the way you did the way you eat okay

that's that's intensity how do how do you fuel up your metabolism rate so you

burn in these calories so you can get that definition that's intent that's an

intensity how do you get to be successful you know if the old man he he

or she he's so intense no you know what he and she that's how you're supposed to

be you're at a different level right and that's what I said the intensity is so

it's so important it's what really separates those individuals and you

can't get into that zone and you can't get arms and abs like Edie or you can't

do it unless you have that intensity and you're willing to block out the

distractions we have so much access now to information yeah this is literally at

our fingertips you know everything okay why are more

individuals doing less you're right because they're easily distracted I

started traveling I had been to a bunch of countries really liked it I lived in

West Africa for four years and started kind of trying to figure out okay how

many countries have I been to how many countries in the world are there once I

had this information it was very difficult to do anything else right

because once I had this information I was like oh I've been to like 50

countries there's 193 countries it was 192 I would like to visit a hundred

countries sometimes in my life I set that goal first you know but you just

said you say I would like to because I would like to do a lot of things but I

know I want to I feel drawn to it I feel like this is a goal I'm gonna you know

attached to myself and at the time it wasn't public it was just like a private

thing this is before I was blogging you know and then as I started getting

closer to that goal of a hundred countries that's when I thought well

what's next because if you're only going to half the countries then you're

missing a lot of challenges and you could just go to easy places so that's

when I so I had this information of like okay could I really do you know that was

like could I really go to every country I don't know if I could or not like this

is like a huge thing it's gonna cost a lot not just in terms of money but also

in terms of time and like sacrifice and logistics things could go wrong you know

fear but really when it came down to me too for me was not the fear of something

going wrong along the way once I actually started thinking about this and

was like maybe I could actually do this in like seven to eight years if I really

worked at it then what I was afraid of was not doing it I was afraid of like

you know having this idea and then just passing on it right you know and just

continuing to travel a little bit I'm that guy who travels once in a while but

what's that you know like and then I didn't want to get old right and be like

you know oh once no like ten years ago I had this idea you know to do something

but I never did anything about it you know that's what that's what drove me

the fear of being ordinary or if not the fear of regret of not following up on a

dream that I that I had that I knew I didn't know if I could succeed I thought

I might fail but I figured if I failed I could deal with that you know but not if

I just didn't do it right that's what drove drove it something bad might

happen to you in order to teach you a lesson to prepare you for something

better later on I know it's hard to think like that in the moment of the bad

thing happening but if you really think about it all the negative things and the

positive things that led you to where you are today got you to where you are

today and if not for those negative and positive things you might not be here

you might not have the great job you just got or the little girl sitting next

to you on anything like you you can't you can't you can't live with any

regrets you know saying cuz it's all I saw I learned process from the beginning

to where you are now to where you will be you you're learning the hallway and

you going you gonna drop some stuff you're gonna fall on your face you gonna

break some eggs and that's just part of what it is to be a lot

For more infomation >> Don't Regret The Past. Just Learn From It - Powerful Motivational Video - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

Really pity Donny baby mom always leave alone&Spoiled SP do badly but mom don't care|Monkey Daily691 - Duration: 12:38.

For more infomation >> Really pity Donny baby mom always leave alone&Spoiled SP do badly but mom don't care|Monkey Daily691 - Duration: 12:38.

-------------------------------------------

2Minutes2Virtue: Don't Get Cut Off From Christ - Duration: 2:20.

Hello I'm Father Michael Isenberg

the Assistant Vocation Director

for the Diocese of Arlington

When I was a boy we had a new boy

moving to the neighborhood

and he wanted to be part of our group of boys

And we were a little nervous

We didn't know who this kid was

and so we wanted to make sure that he really wanted to be part of our group

So we had a couple challenges that we gave him

The first one is had to go to his house and get that box of fruit roll-ups that we all wanted

The second one is he had to go borrow a canoe from the neighbor

so we could have a fun time on the lake

Sure enough he did all these things for us

You know we might not have been the most saintly of kids but we wanted to

make sure that this guy wanted really to be part of our group

You know today we have Saul

also known as Saint Paul

And he's had his conversion and he's now in Jerusalem with the Christian people

with the disciples

But they're a little bit nervous of him

They're keeping their distance

they're giving him some freedom to go about

But they're watching him

And he gets into an argument in a discussion with the Hellenists

and in that discussion they want to kill him

and so now these disciples are looking at him a little

bit differently

and they begin to welcome him into their group

They actually send him off to Tarsus

to be away from all the things that are going on there

to study more

And you know our Gospel today is about the 'vine and the branches'

St. Paul, his branch has been grafted on to that vine of Jesus

and it's beginning to flourish

and it's going to continue to flourish

many, many other branches are going to be grafted onto that for many years

He's one of the greatest evangelizers

the Church ever had

You know it's a challenge for us

because in our baptism we all become branches on that vine of Jesus

But sometimes we are small branches

We haven't really grown into the fullness

that we should have

We haven't flourished the way we should

You know your challenge this week

is to say, 'What is it that I haven't given fully to Our Lord yet?'

'What is it that's holding me back from flourishing the way that He wants?'

And don't be afraid to give

For more infomation >> 2Minutes2Virtue: Don't Get Cut Off From Christ - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Fail Factory 29: "DON'T LET ME GO!" - Duration: 3:24.

I don't want her to get hurt though

dude

For more infomation >> Fail Factory 29: "DON'T LET ME GO!" - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Newborn Blurry weaker than before cos young mom don't milk her|So pity why do this|Monkey Daily 689 - Duration: 10:39.

For more infomation >> Newborn Blurry weaker than before cos young mom don't milk her|So pity why do this|Monkey Daily 689 - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

Why We Don't Hear From Paris Hilton Anymore - Duration: 9:29.

Why We Don't Hear From Paris Hilton Anymore

16.

President Paris- Even though Paris's image has been more muted in the last few years,

that will definitely change if she decides to run for office.

After the U.S presidential election in November 2016, an Australian talk show asked Paris,

who is a longtime friend of Donald Trump and supporter, if she would consider running for

president on her own one day.

She said, "That sounds good, I like the ring to that.

President Paris, I like that."

she said smiling.

She certainly has a way in because she's known Donald since childhood, and he even

mentioned her infamous intimate tape that happened back in 2004.

15.

Intimate tape- Her intimate tape she made back in 2004 still haunts her to this day

and was probably the first thing to ruin her reputation and respect from people.

The tape is called one night in Paris, and when people look at her Paris now, they think

something that she's not just because of one incident one night with someone she was

in love with at the time.

She said, "it's hard because I'll have to live with that for the rest of my life

and explain it to my children.

It's something that's changed my life forever, and I'll never be able to erase

it."

Paris blames her ex-boyfriend for the incident because he released it without her permission.

In 2015 she told The Telegraph, "I don't think I'll ever be able to fully trust any

man again after that.

It was just the most hurtful and awful thing that anyone could do to a little girl.

I was very young; it wasn't my fault."

She was only nineteen at the time the tape was filmed.

14.

She called gay men disgusting- In 2012 Paris was accused of going on a homophobic verbal

attack.

The audio recorded by a cab driver caught Hilton saying that most gay men probably have

AIDS and that they are disgusting.

She went on to say she would be scared to be a gay man because she would probably die

of AIDS.

When the scandal went public, a representative for the star said, "Paris Hilton's comments

were to express that it is dangerous for anyone to have unprotected sex that could lead to

a life-threatening disease.

The entire ordeal became heated, after a close gay friend told her in a cab ride, a story

about a gay man who has AIDS and is knowingly being intimate with people anyway.

She tried defending herself saying that the cab driver who recorded her talking only provided

a portion of the conversation and that it is unfair to try and portray her in a negative

way.

Paris is a huge supporter of the gay community and would never intentionally make negative

comments about anyone's sexual orientation.

That controversial conversation wasn't a career-ender, but it certainly didn't help

her celebrity status.

13.

She said black men are gross- In a 1999 interview, Paris expressed her disgust at the idea of

dating black men.

She was only eighteen at the time, so maybe she's grown up and changed her thoughts

since then.

But she said, "I can't stand black guys, I would never touch one.

It's gross."

In the interview, the reporter asked the heiress "how black" a guy has to be for her to

say he's off limits.

She replied, "one percent is enough for me."

Racism Paris?

That's not hot.

12.

The smell of money- Between 2004 and 2016, Paris Hilton released twenty different perfumes

that made an estimated 2 billion dollars in profit.

One of the scents is named "Gold Rush," She said her fragrances started off more girly,

almost Disney fantasy like, and now Gold Rush is more a more mature and sophisticated scent.

She also said, "I've been in this business so long, I'm a pro at it, I know what the

consumer wants, and I know what I want.

I've smelled so many scents, and I basically have everything memorized.

I always want to do something different from the last one."

Growing up in the family that she grew up in, she does know a lot about business, sales,

and endorsements.

11.

Her movies aren't the best- Like many people who are famous for doing nothing, Paris attempted

to make her fame more legit by appearing in some absolutely awful movies.Her first one

was House of Was, in 2005, which she earned the annual Golden Raspberry Award for worst

supporting actress and a twenty-five percent on Rotten Tomatoes.

A year later she had tried out multiple films that went straight to DVD and got horrible

reviews and ratings all over the internet.

10.

She's ruling her brand empire- Hilton's business skills extend beyond just perfumes.

She also has her own accessory line that includes wallets, handbags, beauty cases, and jewelry.

As of 2016, there were fifty stores selling her products worldwide.

She told People Magazine, "I've grown so much as a person and a woman...I've been

through a lot, but I've worked really hard, and I've built my empire.

I run my company with 17 different product lines.

I'm going nonstop, constantly traveling."

She said she spent 300 out of the 365 days on the move.

She's always at events promoting a brand or product, a nightclub, restaurants, and

meetings.

9.

DJ Paris- Paris' DJ jobs keep her busy on the regular.

She has been paid $300,000 per gig she does at nightclubs.

She transitioned into the DJ scene while booking club appearances all over the world.

Hilton said, "I was always in the DJ booth, telling the DJs what to play, so the club

owners were like, why don't you try it?

I was nervous to try it at first because it's very technical, but I trained with the best

in the business for about six hours a day for six months."

Her first performance was after a Jennifer Lopez concert.

The gig brought in around 30,000 people.

She's really liking it and has really gotten into it and started producing her own beats.

8.

Busy in Ibiza- If she wants to be more popular again, it will help if she spent most of her

time in the USA.

She was hired as a resident DJ at a nightclub in Ibiza.

The Spanish party island has become her second home.

She does come to the states sometimes to visit family and to DJ in Atlantic City and Las

Vegas, but Ibiza gives her the kind of attention she seems to lack in America.

7.

Kim Kardashian stole her crown- When we were first introduced to Kim Kardashian, she was

Hilton's sidekick.

They were at A-list parties all around town.

Paris was the leader, and Kim seemed happy just to tag along, or so we thought.

The balance shifted when Kardashian became a big name.

Following in the footsteps of Paris, Kim made an intimate tape of her own, and her entire

family launched Keeping up With the Kardashian's, that made The Simple Life look lame.

As the Kardashian empire continues to grow and expand, Paris seems aware that she helped

her friend become a somebody.

C'mon ladies, there's more than enough room for both of you in Hollywood!

Wouldn't it be cool to see these two hit the town again like it's 2006?

We're all for it!

6.

Her music flopped- Some of us will admit we still have her song called "Stars are blind"

on our playlist from 2006.

She's never claimed to be the best dancer, singer or entertainer, so props to her attempting

to break into the music scene.

The song was released in the highest part of her popularity, but it didn't top the

charts the way people expected it to.

The album went to the Top 200 at number six, selling 77,000 copies it's the first week.

Paris said in November 2017 that she is recording a new album and that it has a whole different

vibe to it, it's more deep house and techno.

That sounds great, but we'll believe it when we hear it!

5.

Burned bridges- Nowadays she doesn't seem to keep in touch with a lot of her former

best friends.

Nicole Richie was her co-star on The Simple Life.

Paris made a statement saying, "Nicole knows what she did, and that's all I'm ever

going to say about it." and that was it.

As far as Kim Kardashian, she said in a radio interview, "I would not want Kim's butt,

it's gross!

It reminds me of cottage cheese inside a big trash bag."

When it came to Lindsay Lohan, some of you might remember a video of Paris giggling when

someone called Lindsay "fire-crotch."

It seems like Hilton has made an effort to mend some of her mistakes and comments to

her friends.

She wished Nicole a happy birthday, but it doesn't seem like that's enough to make

her friendship come back to life.

4.

Her baby voice- It was the soft childlike voice that hooked in viewers and fans, but

when she admitted that wasn't even her real voice, her fans felt lied to.

During an interview with Vice, she accidentally switched between her baby voice with her authentic

deeper voice.

She said she first started using the baby voice when she was young to get what she wanted.

If her voice isn't even real, what else could she be fooling us about?

3.

Looking for love- One thing in life that can be an ultimate time sucker is searching for

your soulmate, and for years, Paris was on the hunt for hers.

In 2016 she interviewed with People and spoke about her little sister being married and

starting a family of her own.

The pressure of wanting love and marriage when your younger sibling gets married before

you is understandable, but let's be real, real love comes when your not searching so

hard for it.

Despite two failed engagements Paris said she's still open to the idea of forever

and always.

2.

Stormed out of an interview- When word gets around that a celebrity is a pain in the you

know what, they always risk being shut off from the industry.

She might have ruined her reputation when she got snippy in a 2011 interview with ABC's

Good Morning America.

She was asked about her relevance to other reality tv stars, such as the Jersey Shore

cast and the Kardashian clan.

She glanced around the room with an annoyed look on her face, stood up out of her chair

and walked out.

After talking with her publicist, she returned to the interview and said, "I've been

in this business for 15 years now, so it's been a very long time and just like any other

business person or someone in the industry it's always important to reinvent yourself

and come up with new projects."

That response was a good one, but storming off the set was an immature rookie move all

the way.

1.

Ready to settle down- Paris kicked off 2018 with a bang when actor Chris Zylka popped

the question to Paris with a twenty-carat stunner, and she said yes!

Hilton said, "I have never felt so happy, safe and loved.

He is perfect for me in every way and showed me that fairy tales really do exist!"

She told People in January 2017, "ever since our first date I knew there was something

special about him.

I have never in my life met a man so loyal, dedicated, and loving.

I knew right from the start that I wanted to be with him forever."

Paris might party for a living, but her life with the man of her dreams has been a total

change for her.

Chris doesn't even have social media accounts, and Paris has been unplugging from social

media and technology more as well.

So with a wedding in the works, we'll probably be hearing a lot more from Paris Hilton in

2018.

For more infomation >> Why We Don't Hear From Paris Hilton Anymore - Duration: 9:29.

-------------------------------------------

Maybe You Don't Actually Need an App - Duration: 5:07.

Hey, this is the Daily Overpass, my name is Eric and I make apps!

Now today, I wanna talk about how maybe you don't actually need an app!

Ok, so a lot of times that I'm talking with prospective clients, so they call up and we

talk about their app idea or the things they wanna do for their company or for themselves,

I end up in this situation where I have to tell them that it's not an app what they need,

they probably need a website instead.

So an example would be, let's say a gardening company.

I've never done anything for a gardening company so I'm not under NDA on this - dude, I've

signed so many NDA's, sometimes I feel like I should be in the witness relocation program.

So let's say it's a gardening company, so they'll say "I have a gardening company and

I want people to go in there and see the different types of gardening we could do.

And they select it, and then they contact us and we come to their house and we do the

gardening."

perfect.

And I say "Well, how often will they need to do this?", and they say "well just once".

Then I'll say "actually you know what?

I think this probably should be a website rather than an app".

Which you would expect, right?

If it was you, you'd think it was something that they're only gonna use once, it doesn't

make sense for someone to download the application, use the app once, and then uninstall it later,

or leave it on their phone taking up space if it's only a one time thing they need to

do.

But, you wouldn't believe the amount of disappointment I hear in people's voices when I tell them

that, I just don't get it!

They'll say "yeah but you know, the thing is, a lot of people use mobile apps now and

apps are the future", I hear this all the time.

By the way, if anyone in the conversation between me and the client should be saying

apps are the future, it should be me!

I'm the person that's selling it!

But I'll say "you know what?

I get what you're saying here, but people won't be using it that often, it's a lot to

get them to download, you have to convince them to download the app, use it one time,

and then they keep it, but if they're not gonna use it again there's not really a use

for it, right?"

An app and a website are two completely different things.

My criteria, and I know everyone has different criteria, and PWA's - progressive web apps

- are blurring the lines here a lot, but for me if you're only gonna use it once or twice

then it's not worth installing as an application.

Like online shops - I've never installed an app for an online shop.

I've just never seen the purpose of it but I know there's a lot of them out there, I

know that a lot of clients contact us with that kind of stuff.

So eventually, so when I try to say it should be a website and not an app, and they say

"no, we really want it to be an app because apps are the future", and then I'll say "well,

we'll compromise, how about we do a web front end and an app companion, a companion app,

so you have both one single API, the logic will be in the API", and they'll say "yeeeeah,

if there's time we'll do the website too", and I think "fine.

Ok".

It's really hard, especially when business is slow.

When business is slow and somebody calls up and you need the work and they tell you something

and you go "I don't think this is what you need", or whatever, it makes things really

hard.

So, the lines between apps and websites are, for a lot of people, are blurred.

You guys are developers so you know the difference, you know that an app is an app.

An app does something, an app is not just a bit of marketing material.

A lot of people think, take your website and make it into an app.

I've never seen the purpose of that.

It's hard enough to get people to download your app when it's useful, let alone when

it's just a bit of marketing material.

A lot of times apple will reject that kind of stuff because it doesn't have any practical

value.

So anyway, if you guys do client work, do you ever find this?

Do you find this with, you know, sometimes people call you up and they tell you about

their app and you're like hmmm, I think it should be a website!

I don't see a reason for this to be something on the app store but ultimately they decide.

I could be talked into it.

If it's something they really want, I'd rather we did it better than them taking it to somebody

else who takes all their money and says "no, that's a fantastic idea, we'll do it for you".

I'd rather we do it in a way that we have an API that can later on be converted, so

we have a web front and we're using something like angular, or a nice web-fronted framework

and we can just mix them all together.

For those of you guys who've done client work, do you have this kind of problem too?

I'd be really interested to know.

It just seems to happen so often to me, so anyway, let me say it again - thanks for subscribing

and liking the videos!

That's it for today, I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét