Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily motor Apr 29 2018

I worked in the Motor Club of America Company pharmacy for over 13 years I decided to I let the pharmacy that I was

working for they went ahead and sent me to college which took me it took me

about 10 years to get everything that I felt like I needed to make enough money

in my Motor Club of America Company job as far as college and certifications and during this time I

never saw my family never saw my kids except on the weekend of course so by

the time I was finished with all of this Motor Club of America Company schooling you know I could look and

realize that I really didn't know my kids I really didn't have a lot of the

memories that I wanted to have with my children and it bothered me I was making

an hourly wage and I took a pretty significant pay cut to be able to do so

but I just kind of figured well if it's a trade-off for getting to work come

home and be with my little guy right well online marketing opened my eyes to

my maximum potential and boy has it been a ride I joined this awesome company

because they have what a hundred and fifty thousand dollars what up benefits

that are given to their members and this you can get for just forty dollars yes

and they also give me an opportunity to be at home like kids while I work from

home and make money they have given me an opportunity to be able to create

income for myself and really understand what freedom is because I don't want to

be tied to the falls of an office I want to be free I want to be able to do

things with my kids and my family and the company has given me that

opportunity so grateful number one I wanted to see for myself if earning

money through this company was the real deal and number two I wanted to see

basically I would just wanted to see what the hype was about about working

from home or earning money online and things of that nature since I for myself

have never done any of that type of work before this would be my first job I did

join back in March this year but you know what I'm tired of the nine-to-five

I'm tired of you know not being appreciated for my hard work

you know like I'm tired of not having time for myself and so you know I took

the leap of faith and I joined the system and I I will never regret it you

guys I've made income every week whether it's a sailor - you know I just started

about two months ago so I'm still you know getting my bearings out there you

know and but it's really a great system you guys oh I knew that I had to make a

change because I wanted to spend more time with my kids by that time I was

pregnant with my third son and I knew that I did not want to have him in

daycare and again that I didn't want to be spending forty fifty hours outside of

the house working and never really seeing my children so that's the main

reason why I got started with the Motor Club of America because I want to have

more time with my family I also worked with an amazing team of awesome ladies

who are linking you know this dream come true for themselves also you know by

staying at home with the kids and working from home and making money I

think anyone can do this because it's so simple you don't need to overthink it

you don't need to have a degree you don't need to have some family and

friends all you need is just a smartphone or computer and your Wi-Fi

and you're good to go one there a plus rating with the Better

Business Bureau that was huge can't argue with that right number two they

have millions of satisfied customers every single year they've been around

since 1926 and so they're not going anywhere they're ready for the long haul

and that's what I really needed the other reason that was really big for me

was that we get to enjoy the family 150,000 dollars worth of benefits that

I'm promoting so um I just can't thank MC enough for the opportunity and I want

everybody that is looking for something out there to be able to jump on the

opportunity so I just can't help but be really excited about it and tell

everybody that I can got it because it's just been huge for my family and myself

not only are you you know making money and all that stuff but you're also you

know you're a part of this group this community that's really there for you

and it's going to help you you know be be the best version of you that you

possibly can be and they are so great about that the best part about joining

MCA is the system and the community they're both at a tie because they're

both amazing on the system that is allowing me to build my Motor Club of

America business as well as the community of women positive

goal-oriented women that really just it's the best part of my day being able

to connect with these women every morning and I love it and you're given

the opportunity to make the decision I I think you should do so too

For more infomation >> MCA Motor Club of America Company: Real Women Share their MCA Experience - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

How To Upgrade Wltoys 24438B Mini Rc Crawler Speed Motor Torque and Runtime - Duration: 4:39.

hello everybody welcome to a new episode of how to DIY Rc Wltoys 24438 B mini Rc rock crawler

with 4 wheels steering and metal chassis and upgrade parts it's full trick out there are not a lot of issue's

except for the short runtime, the lipo battery give us that is only 5 min with a 150 mah 1s lipo battery

that is just not enuff and the first thing we like to upgrade with a few bigger battery's we have found

this is form the eachine e011 a 260Mah with 30C and a nano tech turnigy battery

300Mah in between 20 and 40C slightly bigger and shut give us more runtime that we are going to test and the

weight to check how top heavy it makes the Rc car so it doesn't tip over that fast and we have a really big 380Mah lipo battery

we really expect this to give us plenty of runtime but it feels also pretty heavy so the first thing we like to test

if your new to this channel and like what you see i hope you give this video a like and subscribe of course

and let's continue with the test we now the small stock battery fits but we need to know the weight to compare it

with the other battery's

it only weighs 4.8grams so let's say 5grams

then let's test the eachine e011and see if it fits and it fits right in between the post and it's only 8grams

3 grams heavier than the 150Mah lipo battery now we test the nanotech 300Mah battery

it feels really thin and almost the same length as the 260Mah battery so let's hope it fits

maybe if we turn it around and have the battery leads running at the top pretty interesting to see how heavy this is

is only 8.3 grams so you get even a bit more runtime than the eachine e011 battery because this is 40Mah

and then we have the biggest and heaviest 380Mah lipo battery and weighs a whopping 11grams

that's strange because it feels really heavy and is only 3 grams heavier compare to the 8 grams

maybe it's the size that fools me let's hope it fits we removed the battery strap to give it the most space

and we need to press it in and that's never good for a lipo battery on a mm it almost fits

maybe we can stand it upright to makes it more top heavy and then it definitely fits and then you have even more space so maybe a 500mah Battery fits

keep in mind making this crawler top heavy while it's super light have a lot of effects even if it is only 3 grams

it while making this car tip over a lot faster when your crawling over bigger objects then you shut be

let's do the third test and drive test and check runtime you going to get starting with the 150mah battery

and this is at full throttle it can't go any faster

let's test the second battery of the eachine e011give more motor noize and RPM that is already a big improvement

and i'm really liking it doesn't only give us more runtime but also more rpm and of course more torque

so we can crawl over bigger objects and makes this a necessary upgrade and you be finding the links to these battery down below

and it only added 3grams and this is the rpm test with the 300Mah

we need to see the video to compare and test it for myself to even hear the difference

maybe there is a slide difference but it sounds faster and shut give you more runtime

that a really nice battery upgrade and it was really cheap only a few bucks $3 now we can test the 380mah

battery but it have no C rating and it is extremely heavy for such a little car

because it makes the car top heavy that was it for this episode really hope you liked it and if your new

channel i hope you subscribe and of course support this channel by giving it the thumbs up

and if you didn't like the video give it the thumbs down and i really hope you be tuning in next time keep on crawling

For more infomation >> How To Upgrade Wltoys 24438B Mini Rc Crawler Speed Motor Torque and Runtime - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Electric Rotor - How to Repair Powerful DC Motor Using Fidget Spinner DIY At Homemade - Duration: 8:48.

Electric Rotor - How to Repair Powerful DC Motor Using Fidget Spinner DIY At Homemade

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét