Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily la Apr 29 2018

I used to rule the world

Seas would rise when I gave the word

Now in the morning I sleep alone

Sweep the streets I used to own

Hmmmmmm

I used to roll the dice

Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes

Listened as the crowd would sing

Now the old king is dead, long live the king

One minute I held the key

Next the walls were closed on me

And I discovered that my castle stands

Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing

Roman cavalry choirs are singing

Be my mirror, my sword and shield

My missionaries in a foreign field

For some reason I can't explain

Once you'd gone there was never

Never an honest word

And that was when I ruled the world

It was a wicked and wild wind

Blew down the doors to let me in

Shattered windows and the sounds of drums

People couldn't believe what I'd become

Revolutionaries wait

For my head on a silver plate

Just a puppet on a lonely string

Oh who would ever want to be king

I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing

Roman cavalry choirs are singing

Be my mirror, my sword and shield

My missionaries in a foreign field

For some reason I can't explain

I know St Peter won't call my name

Never an honest word

And that was when I ruled the world

Oh-ow-ooooooooh-ooow

Ahhhhhh-eh-ohhhhhhhh

oh-ow-ooooooooh-oooow

Ehhhh- aye-ehhhhh-ayyyyyeee-ah-ah-eh-ah-eh

I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing

Roman cavalry choirs are singing

Be my mirror, my sword and shield

My missionaries in a foreign field

For some reason I can't explain

I know St Peter won't call my name

Never an honest word

And that was when I ruled the world

For more infomation >> 【MMD x Aphmau】Viva La Vida (+Subtitles) - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Miles Edgeworth's Story Part 1 | ACE ATTORNEY - Duration: 5:10.

The next video contains SPOILERS

The most famous prosecutor of Ace Attorney

son of the legendary Gregory Edgeworth

and the main rival of protagonist Phoenix Wright

I mean Miles Edgeworth

who has gone through a series of changes and personality throughout the saga

that have led him to be who he is now

today, you'll discover who this refined prosecutor was

and without to say

let's start

His story begins in 2001

when his food money was stolen at his school

the main suspect was Phoenix Wright

and in the classroom they did a trial

and Phoenix was the main suspect

everybody was screaming that Phoenix Wright was the culprit

but Miles and Larry defended him

stating that there was no evidence

to prove the Phoenix's guilt

the class finished and those 3 children

became best friends

Miles used to talk with his friends about his father Gregory Edgeworth

and he told them that one day he will become in an Attorney like his father

whom he idolized

sometimes, Miles went with his father to court

one day, Gregory was arguing in a case

against the undefeated profesuctor

Manfred Von Karma

during the course of the trial

Gregory accused Manfred Von Karma

of forging evidence

and on december 28, 2001

Gregory proves that Manfred forced a confession fron his client

for this reason

Manfred received his first and only penalty

however

the accussed was declared gulty

after court was adjourned

Miles and his father went to exit through an elevator

accompanied by bailif Yanni Yogi

at approximately 2 pm

an earthquake struck the courthouse

and shut off the power

leaving Yanni Yogi and the Edgeworths

trapped in the elevator with little oxygen

during the five-hour blackout

Yogi started to panic

and attacked Gregory

Miles started to panic too

he felt a pistol beneath his feet

and threw it at Yanni Yogi, who was attacking his father

at this time, one gunshot sounded

and Miles fell unconscious

the last thing he heard

was a demoniac scream that would hunt for the next 15 years

hw woke inside a hospital

by that time, Gregory Edgeworth was already dead

fatally shot in the heart by Yanni Yogi's pistol

since that day, Miles developed a deathly fear of earthquakes and elevators

the police called a Medium

with the name Misty Fey, to find the killer

thus

Misty canneled Gregory, who acussed Yanni Yogi of the murder

Yanni Yogi was put on trial

and Robert Hammond was his attorney

but Yogi feigned temporary insanity

and got a no guilty veredict

however, his insanity

ruined his reputation

and his fiancee commited suicide after the incident

meanwhile

media outlest found out about Misty Fey

and the resulting scandal ruined the reputation of her family

Miles found out about that

and called Misty Fey a "fraud"

believing that the medium power was a simple joke

meanwhile Manfred Von Karma

take care of Miles Edgeworth

who was an orphan now

taking him to germany

where he was trained by him to become a prosecutor

causing him developed a hatred towards lawyers

and opting strategies and personality of Manfred Von Karma

besides

Miles met Manfred's young daughter

Franziska Von Karma

with whom he would develop a strong and shared sibling-like bond

and this my friends

was the first part of the Miles Edgeworth's Story

wait for the following parts

if you like this video, then give me thumbs up

if this video reaches 500 thumbs up, I will upload the next part the next week

c'mon i'ts so easy

subscribe to my channel if you like my videos

and don't forget to activate notifications

if you have not seen the another stories of Ace Attorney

you can find them in my channel

and that is all for today

My name is Danikyo and see you in the next trial

Chao

For more infomation >> Miles Edgeworth's Story Part 1 | ACE ATTORNEY - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

El Poder de la Música - Lanzamiento OSEMAP - Unidos por la Paz | EMAP - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> El Poder de la Música - Lanzamiento OSEMAP - Unidos por la Paz | EMAP - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

COME METTERE LA VECCHIA GRAFICA YOUTUBE NO TAMPERMONKEY ITA - Duration: 4:03.

For more infomation >> COME METTERE LA VECCHIA GRAFICA YOUTUBE NO TAMPERMONKEY ITA - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

UOMINI E DONNE : Lunedì si registra la scelta di Nilufar? | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> UOMINI E DONNE : Lunedì si registra la scelta di Nilufar? | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Jérôme Bertin va quitter Plus belle la vie en avril prochain, |Nouvelles générales - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> Jérôme Bertin va quitter Plus belle la vie en avril prochain, |Nouvelles générales - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Critican a la reina Letizia por llevar un abrigo de flores muy infantil - Duration: 3:44.

For more infomation >> Critican a la reina Letizia por llevar un abrigo de flores muy infantil - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Rituel pour attirer l'argent et la prosperite - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> Rituel pour attirer l'argent et la prosperite - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

[VOSTFR] [N'-36] TEN in LA - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> [VOSTFR] [N'-36] TEN in LA - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

La Princesa Magdalena de Suecia publica nuevas fotos de su tercera hija, la Princesa Adrienne - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> La Princesa Magdalena de Suecia publica nuevas fotos de su tercera hija, la Princesa Adrienne - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

THE TRUTH ABOUT PROM - Year Abroad - Duration: 8:56.

Hello everyone and welcome back to my channel! It is the only moment of time I have to

record this video and I wanted to do so before it is too

late and I've just come back from track, but it's fine...

I am very excited about today's video because Prom is one of the

most anticipated and important events for American teenagers and I'm sure you have

heard a lot about it because when we watch American

movies, of course, there is always prom, and you see all the people dancing,

buying fantastic clothes... So, today I will tell you the truth about prom, if it

really is as you see in movies or if instead it's all a lie, and I will talk

about my prom. I'd say that Prom is different in every

school because for example in some schools they give it more

importance and a little less in others. For example, I know that in some schools

Tickets cost hundreds of dollars and the girls don't spend less than 300

dollars to buy a dress. Luckily in my school it was a

little low-key, which was good for me because honestly I did not want to

spend hundreds of dollars on a dress that I would

wear once for a couple of hours. Prom is one of the

most anticipated events of the year and people start preparing for it months in advance. My prom was

April 14 and already in December and January, some girls were already starting

to look for the dress. Girls usually don't want to wear a dress that

that someone has already worn previous years so

maybe they start stalkering on instagram to remember what the people had

worn the year before and of course they would prefer that no one else wears

their dress for the same prom. Boys instead wear

tuxedoes, which they rent if they don't want to buy.

It's simply elegant pants and jacket with a bowtie, that I don't remember how it's

called in Italian, and they also have a kind of black band that they tie

around their waist, which is very elegant. with elegant black shoes.

prom usually needs a lot of organization and plans and stress because

people start to get stressed trying to understand who they will go to

promo with, what they will do before and after prom and all these other

details. One of the most stressful things is probably finding a date

because you can also go with friends, but if you want to

Instead go with a guy ,calleds in this case date,

When boys ask girls, they usually do official promposals

Promposals are pretty funny and cute, even if they are one of

those things that I think we Italians just think are a little

ridiculous, but in the context here they work and basically boys

generally write signs with "Do you want to go to Prom with me?"

or whatever else they can come up with to ask

do you want to come to the prom with me, and sometimes they get really original

and maybe have friends who help them. Then

typically as soon as you make the promposal, they take a photo and post it on instagram or

Snapchat. Also, if you go with a date you must also think about one more thing that

v are the black girls must buy this pretty much at the end

attack as a brooch is a flower the guys here put on chest

guys I have to buy for girls bonheur who are these flowers

type genus large so attached to a Bracelet precisely what is put

him for prom Also tickets for the collapse in

mixes bore 21 were too expensive because I, for example, which are a

Junior has paid the ticket $ 20 gentlemen have paid 15 or if instead

it bought late pay $ 5 more also if you go with it so that

the boy might propose pay your ticket tonight

we are talking precisely of the great organizations so after realizing

with whom you go to the prom We have to organize what to do first

problem because sooner but we must be a thousand photographs and going to dinner

French soldier usually group friends and her friends had in turn

on the heat I was the only center on the group

shot him in the end of August he was okay practically the same for example, we

sober us girls prepared at home one of my friends, and then the wings there

we met with the rest of the group that were twenty

People at the home of this other friend of mine it has a courtyard with an open view and

it gross pear parents all ready to take pictures and then we made

a thousand pictures with a thousand different things after photos had dinner there are those who go to

eating out at restaurants who maybe orders the catering

or those who simply prepares food We for example by year of my

friend has prepared the dough and then there was plenty of other food in general

maybe other parents had then I have brought about what we

went to the prom pro was not inside the school but it was in a downtown hotel

the city and we went there we remained an hour and a half more or less

actually the official promo and this Italians know that will make you laugh, however, it was

from 8 pm at eleven at night there used once you are here

america and other fun stuff promo which I must tell you, and saw you

will laugh then first of all there were at prom

prof who controlled then when we we bought tickets inside

envelope with tickets cero this leaflet with rules to follow the rules

for example, included may not lead alcohol or drugs inside the ballroom

but the wax really rules funny I think for example that

hands to yourself you can dance only then face to face do not touch on

none substantially, or when there are the slow dances with those partners

only two people no more, and then there a list of all types of valleys that do not

for example you could do just to air care or are not remember the other

dances that were typically people remain for the duration of the pro but

first of all because not want to but they want to be punctual

arrive a little later for example we arrived at 9 that

because I must say that at the prom had But fun was not as fun as

the party which usually go in Italy because I knew the type half

in the songs they had put on between the other fact I was the only one without the

My group of friends and then there are It was a couple of lenses and just have

put slow all initiated and form couples with hours of dance and

I was going to type and go to distance themselves take a bit of water but one of

Copies of my friends stopped me and eventually we broke one of

rules and we danced in three slow type as swaying of fools

another thing that they show movies It is the queen and the prince and

Princess crom in our school there were out of the polls months

ago, he first had to vote who We wanted as queen foo

prom at the end during the evening have

announced that it would be directed what it is and gave a crown

and flowers or the band then gender precisely after the prom you go

the after prom ends with the fact that to 11 people then did not want

go home to sleep after pro blind goes the parties organized in the house who

simply finds himself when a group of friends and being around the fire

Also at the bonfire and they speak of Many games get drunk there are those who go to

Bowling for example, or to the movies basically you can do what

want is simply a way it was not home immediately after the dance this more or

less and had some information and kind on the chrome and even on my prom

so is some things are really as we see in the movies and can

seem a bit ridiculous even though I must say that I, for example, in Rome I

I'm used to be here, and count normal now say that for promo

They are all super pumped for months have all excited because it has to be

special night of the year and therefore must be a good time so far there

They are absurd charges of money pretty useless because for example

when I buy shoes invested ticket jewelry and everything just to wear them

those type 4 hours I seem to have said much

everything that I was going to But I tell you probably

forgotten the details are safe so if you have other questions

curiosity or just want if you tell me in your chrome

you got off consumers from a rom write my comments that

I want to promise I enjoyed I have nice evening with my friends and

so I can say that for me is the chroma approved if the video you liked

left a like subscribe to my case you have not yet done

see you at the next video hello

For more infomation >> THE TRUTH ABOUT PROM - Year Abroad - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

Carles Puigdemont habla sobre su futuro: "Décadas en la cárcel o pasar muchos años en el exilio" - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Carles Puigdemont habla sobre su futuro: "Décadas en la cárcel o pasar muchos años en el exilio" - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

El canal RCN le apuesta todo a la 'Exatlón' programas más exitosos de TV Azteca - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> El canal RCN le apuesta todo a la 'Exatlón' programas más exitosos de TV Azteca - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Uomini e donne 30 aprile: cancellata la puntata,ecco il motivo | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Uomini e donne 30 aprile: cancellata la puntata,ecco il motivo | Wind Zuiden - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Ir al cumpleaños de la reina Isabel II... en Buenos Aires - Duration: 11:36.

For more infomation >> Ir al cumpleaños de la reina Isabel II... en Buenos Aires - Duration: 11:36.

-------------------------------------------

La reina Letizia, emocionada ante su primer viaje solidario a Honduras y El Salvador - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> La reina Letizia, emocionada ante su primer viaje solidario a Honduras y El Salvador - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Ayy sueño con La Pedriza! Mochila Strong Oxygen Review (Subtitles) - Duration: 6:16.

Hi from Melon Bites

Happy to be again in La Pedriza

today a 3 hours hike to try

this backpack

the Brand Strong Oxygen

Gazelle 36

it´s right around 36L

the weight is

exactly 1.000 grs

will make my coffe, and will see more features

can´t dring with the cover

let´s check what caught my atention

flexible mesh

necessary for me

hanging points in the front

mesh on the sides as well

we will see how long they last

compression straps

on the other side

hanging points

on the back side

thin but well ventilated straps

I was courious about this system

feel comfortable on my back

there is a mesh and air channels

same with the hip belt

thin, but well ventilated

nice fabric

side pockets

are big enough

simple straps

compression thin straps

for less weight

to pockets in the backpack head

one on the inside

the other also with a zipper

and another compression strap

the clousure is well thought

and a hole for the camel bag

Hope you can see the size

poncho

photo stuff

the drone

batteries and first aid

kitchen kit

windbraker

down jacket

more clothes , still space

Conclusion

what is going on?

so much noise!

what what......

and the backpack review?

Here I have it

I was back from La Pedriza

and I thought a lot about this backpack

Forclaz 40+

because of pricer, size and features

I have used this one a lot

for the price

is a great light option

same thin straps

weight is similar

almost the same

the Strong Oxygen width is smaller

the Forclaz is around 30cm

with this what I want to say is that

if you like the design and colors of this one

if you find it at a good price (60€)

grab it

if you are not sure

I think is a better option the Forclaz 40 Air +

lets change stuff to see capacity

there is still a lot of space

therefore I insist

as a light backpack

for a couple of days

even for a day hike

this model

for price, capacity, and weight

is great

ayyy la Pedriza

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét