Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 4, 2018

Youtube daily so Apr 28 2018

Go, go!

Go!

Run!

No!

No!

No, no. No.

Take your friends, and run.

No.

Run. They'll keep coming and coming.

Listen, you don't have to fight anymore.

Go, go.

Don't be what they made you.

Laura... Laura...

Daddy.

So, this is what it feels like.

No!

No!

Daddy.

Dad.

For more infomation >> So, This is What It Feels Like (Scene) | LOGAN (2017) Movie CLIP HD-4K (+Subtitles) - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Vor BVB-Spiel: So lief das Werder-Abschlusstraining - Zhang im Kader - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Vor BVB-Spiel: So lief das Werder-Abschlusstraining - Zhang im Kader - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

What to Ask When You Don't Know the Right Word So You Can Improve Your Vocabulary in English - Duration: 6:04.

Have you ever been in the middle of a conversation when you couldn't think

of the word you wanted to use?

You're searching and searching and trying to find the right word to express your thoughts.

Don't worry - it happens to all of us.

In a previous video, I encouraged you to "use your words" to

find another way to express your ideas.

Continuing to explain yourself helps you sound more fluent because you're not panicking when

you can't come up with the precise word.

After all, English isn't always a precise language.

We often use descriptions in order to express the idea that we mean.

But what if you substitute another word or find a more lengthy way to explain yourself,

but you still want to know the precise word or term you can use in order to

express this idea more effectively?

In most cases, the person that you're speaking with will supply or volunteer

the correct word that you want to use.

But what happens if they don't say the other word because they understand you and they

don't want to interrupt the flow of thoughts?

In that case, you want to ask the other person to give you the specific word you're missing.

This is a great way to improve your vocabulary because you're going to find out the precise

term a native speaker would use in this situation.

In this video, I'm going to share natural sounding questions that you can use in order

to invite the other person to share the precise word, term, phrase or expression you can use

in order to express yourself more accurately.

As we go through the examples, pay attention to your intonation.

In order to show curiosity, be sure to use rising intonation.

This encourages the other person to give you more details and shows you're truly interested

in hearing the best way to express yourself in English.

So let's talk about the questions.

I'll repeat each question three times.

Please repeat after me.

Is there a better way to say that?

Is there a better way to say that?

Is there a better way to say that?

Is there another way to say that?

Is there another way to say that?

Is there another way to say that?

Is there a better word for that?

Is there a better word for that?

Is there a better word for that?

What do you call that?

What do you call that?

What do you call that?

In most cases, native speakers wouldn't worry about not knowing the words, so they just

substitute "whatchamacallit," which is a quick, reduced way of saying, "What do you call that?"

Whatchamacallit?

I probably wouldn't suggest you say that, but it's helpful to understand it.

What should I say instead?

What should I say instead?

What should I say instead?

You could also include the term you used.

What should I say instead of that?

What should I say instead of that?

What should I say instead of that?

What's the word I'm trying to think of?

What's the word I'm trying to think of?

What's the word I'm trying to think of?

What's the word for that?

What's the word for that?

What's the word for that?

This may actually be the question a native speaker is most likely to ask.

What's the word for that?

Simple, to the point.

Another variation is what's another word for that?

What's another word for that?

What's another word for that?

When you ask for another word, another way, you're inviting the other person to provide

more vocabulary for you.

They won't feel embarrassed about correcting you.

Most people are too polite to correct you if you say something wrong.

If you encourage the other person by saying you want to hear another way to say that or

another word to say that, they may get more enthusiastic and

start sharing the most precise terms.

As you can see, even if you are able to put your idea into other words and keep going,

even though you don't know the precise term, you may still want to improve your vocabulary

and sound a little more natural when choosing the correct word to express this idea.

In this case, you can use any one of these questions to invite the other person

to supply the word for you.

Don't be embarrassed about asking for the correct way to say something.

There are all kinds of terms I can't think of even as a native English speaker.

If it's not a word that's part of our active vocabulary, it may not come to mind that quickly.

It's perfectly acceptable to ask the other person to give you the correct term.

In fact, this is a technique I use in order to sound more like a native speaker

when I'm speaking Spanish.

For example, I spent years going to Starbucks in Lima, Peru and Santiago, Chile, and every

time I went to Starbucks I tried to find a way to express the type of tea I wanted.

And I didn't have the precise word because I know what it is in English, tea bag, but

I didn't know what it was in Spanish.

So I would find another way to express myself, but finally I just wanted to use the right

term, so I asked the barista how I should say it, and they told me.

Super easy!

I wish I had done it earlier so that I could trust I was saying the right word.

After watching this video, I hope you feel more confident knowing that you can invite

the other person to supply the correct word for you.

Sometimes native speakers just need a little more encouragement to correct you.

Nobody wants to be rude or make you feel like you can't speak English.

It's OK if you find another way to express your thoughts.

You don't always need the precise terms.

Just a quick reminder, if you want more guidance on how to improve your vocabulary naturally,

please be sure to check out my three workshops where I share all of my top tips to help you

sound more like a native English speaker.

If you're looking for a specific word, don't be afraid to comment below the video, express

the idea a different way, and encourage me to supply the word for you.

I'll be happy to help.

Once again, I'm Kim from englishwithkim.com.

I'm your guide to the essential communication skills you need to sound more natural in English.

If you like this video, please give it a thumbs up and share it with a friend.

Have a good one.

Goodbye.

For more infomation >> What to Ask When You Don't Know the Right Word So You Can Improve Your Vocabulary in English - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Marta sprang ein: So tanzte Bela ohne "Let's Dance"-Oana! - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> Marta sprang ein: So tanzte Bela ohne "Let's Dance"-Oana! - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Fortnite season 4 teasers!! (so far - Duration: 3:34.

Hey, what is going on everybody and

So basically what we're gonna do in today's video is so very good

We're gonna only going over all of the fortnight trainers for season 4

Season 4 will be coming out on April 30th if you're better get yourself on there

so ya, I guess. We're just gonna be going over that that's pretty cool

So the first thing we got

Was this now this started appearing across all the TVs in

the game, I know yeah all of them, and there's one in like every single house

so

they were sending off a distress message and

when

You played into Morse code it turned out to be they do not want us to K. Dot dot dot

But before we get into the rest of today's video be sure to LIKE subscribe and

Comment down below what you wanna see for the next video, and I'll make it happen

This was the first teaser we got

fortnite season 4 and this Y here kind of looks like a

Flash skin

and as you'll see as we go through all of the skins are looking like a

superhero's so that essentially is the theme it looks like for this season and

I'm very excited to see what's next

Also, you can see down here battle adapt win. That's the motto with this guy. It's pretty cool

so yeah

So the next thing we got is this right here, so it's the same thing as before, but this time

We've got Wonder Woman well

This is at least what it looks like and also fight with honor the slogan for this one kind of

It's going to be the same yeah, that's kinda what she'd say

and finally the last thing we have is

This right here. This was released 55 minutes ago

And the slogan is check every corner box and bush

Now we have no idea what this means before it. No it could mean anything. It could be the battle pass challenges

We're not sure. We don't know

But that's the whole excitement of it the skin kind of looks like John wick from the last season

But I'm hoping I'm very much hoping but they do not do that again

But it could also be Doctor Strange

Which is what I think it will be anyway

We've still got two more days until it comes out April 30th and two more slots here

so

Probably on this last day. I'll post another video saying hmm. What's going on and what we can expect?

There'll be six skins in the season probably so they'll be one we won't see but hey. That's just fun enit

So once I said it again, but I'm gonna say again (why did i say that???)

Like the video, I'm gonna watch you I can see him view'd this

comment down below

What do you want to me do

It's a pretty good and of course subscribe

With post notifications turned on so you never miss the video and peace

For more infomation >> Fortnite season 4 teasers!! (so far - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Avicii: Emotionale Worte! So verabschiedet sich sein bester Freund - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Avicii: Emotionale Worte! So verabschiedet sich sein bester Freund - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Park Shin Hye And So Ji Sub Try To Go Without Their Phones On "Little House In The Forest" - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Park Shin Hye And So Ji Sub Try To Go Without Their Phones On "Little House In The Forest" - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Kniefall: So machte Prinz Harry William Trauzeugen-Antrag? - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Kniefall: So machte Prinz Harry William Trauzeugen-Antrag? - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Best DIY Face Mask For Combination Skin | So Easy! - Duration: 3:32.

Hi guys!

Today I'm showing you a quick DIY mask for combination skin!

I feel like most people have combination skin so like me I have a very oily nose and my

chin gets kind of oily but the rest of my face is very, very dry, so I don't like to

use just one mask and we all know multi masking but how do you do this without having to make

two masks for a diy mask?

For the first ingredient I have one mashed up banana and this is good against pimples

so anti-inflammatory and it also moisturizes the skin.

Then I'm gonna add a quarter cup of natural yogurt.

This also moisturizes the skin and also I just got out of the bath so my skin is kind

of red and inflamed and this is gonna soothe the skin right down.

So I'm just gonna mix that up very, very well.

Oh I wanna eat this so bad.

I'm on a diet right now with severe calorie restricting, don't worry the video will be

coming out soon and this just smells so good right now.

Next thing I'm gonna add is just one tablespoon of honey.

This, honey, is anti-bacterial and also preserves moisture.

Ok now that that's all nicely and mixed up, here is the trick to doing this for combination

skin.

I'm gonna take a little bit of this out and put it in another bowl, just as much as I

need for those areas where I have oily skin and then I'm gonna add one tablespoon of lemon

juice, fresh lemon juice, to that part that I took out and I'm gonna mix this again.

So now I have 2 masks for two different kind of skins that both work very, very well.

So I'm gonna start putting this all over my, putting the one for the dry skin all over

my face.

Oh my god I love bananas so much I wanna eat it!

And now I'm putting the mask against oily skin just on those areas where I get oily

skin.

Ok I have way too much left over, you can keep this for while but not too long especially

if you're grossed out by brown bananas, but I used a very large banana, just use half

a banana if they're large.

And now if I can wait without licking it off of my face I'm gonna leave this on for 15

minutes.

Ok so it's been 15 minutes I'm just gonna wash this off with water just gently you know

rubbing at it so everything comes off and then I'll put on some moisturizer and done.

Alright now my skin is nice and soft and moisturized and I love it.

Let me know in the comments down below your favorite recipes for diy masks, I might try

them out, there is always room for improvement.

If you liked this video please leave me a thumbs up and subscribe right here, you can

also hit that notification bell to be informed when my videos come out which is every Tuesday

and Friday and most of the time in between if I have time, so I really hope I'll see

you next video!

Bye bye!

For more infomation >> Best DIY Face Mask For Combination Skin | So Easy! - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Prinz Louis: So heißt Kates & Williams dritter Royal-Spross - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> Prinz Louis: So heißt Kates & Williams dritter Royal-Spross - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Name gespoilert: Wird Kate und Williams Baby so heißen? - Duration: 2:22.

For more infomation >> Name gespoilert: Wird Kate und Williams Baby so heißen? - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

what i've made so far for the map - Duration: 0:39.

we can get lost oh na na na

take it all off oh na na na

lemme be your friend

baby lemme in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

give it to me all oh na na na na ༼ つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽つ

For more infomation >> what i've made so far for the map - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

How to Crop your Webcam in OBS Studio / TUTORIAL - Duration: 3:04.

Hi i'm sebyin

I am going to show you how to crop a source on OBS Studio

Like Webcam, screen capture ...

To crop only with your mouse and a key of your keyboard ..Very easy

For example i am going to show you how to crop with on of my past video

This tutorial will be very quick

Source > window capture

Window capture is different that screen capture because it record only a part of your screen

Point with your mouse on red bottom right corner and stretch your source

It's the crop moment ...be ready !

left Clic on a red line of your source + Alt buton on your keyboard (on the same time)

ALT + Left Click

When you begin to crop, red line change to green line

To back before the crop of the source : Do the same thing ALT+ LEFT CLICK and stretch to outwards

When the lines are red again, you're finished to erase the crop ;)

I'm going to show you the same thing with a webcam on OBS Studio

Select the source

16/9 source

Crop the webcam sides to show only the part that you want to show

ALT + Left CLICK

It's done :)

Very easy to crop on OBS Studio

If you want to improve subtitle, do it ;) Thanks

Hope that you will like this OBS tips

Hope to see you again

Have a nice day off

Bye Bye

Sebyin tuto pc

Thumb up if you like this tips

Share on social media

Facebook twitter

Bye again ;)

For more infomation >> How to Crop your Webcam in OBS Studio / TUTORIAL - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Überstürzt oder überlegt? So kam Selena Gomez zum Undercut! - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> Überstürzt oder überlegt? So kam Selena Gomez zum Undercut! - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

Hilter did a not so good - Duration: 0:08.

boppity

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

For more infomation >> Hilter did a not so good - Duration: 0:08.

-------------------------------------------

SHE IS SO BROKEN! RIOT LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE CREATED!! RIVEN AND IRELIA OUTPLAYS - BoxBox - Duration: 3:14.

Oh, you know what let's do it. I've got a lot of keys all right. Give me Irelia

What I just got like box box'd

Sorry buddy

I'll try to combo him into a Q

Gonna throw the Q where you are

Nice

That was a sick combo that's genius.

How does it feel to be on the home page of the League client? Am I?

why am I why am I on here? what?

I can't believe it

They used me as clickbbait

#IRELIATHINGS. Just look at that!

Oh

Sick alleyhop

Nico look let's have a talk really quick

How well do you know your genders?

League of Legends requires a little bit of studying

But you do have to memorize the genders of each character.

I mean I sometimes call Reksai "HE" on accident

that's pretty eff'd up

waiiiiit

Hey

Hey you like that wall hop. Oh that felt clean!

No I got grounded

By your mom?

Yeah... pretty much

You know whats funny?

When I first started playing league of legends

My mom would always tell me to come down to go eat

but I was busy in a game

I think I left the total of like 68 games

68? You monster!!

I used to pride myself on having zero leaves

I remember...

I got forcefully disconnected once

My internet went out once

and I just made a new account

I was like I can't have this permanent stain on my account

So I just restarted from level one

Woah, that guy's name is "Hot Miss Fortune"

Let me google that really quick hot miss tell me what you get

It's a league of Legends forum, but why is Miss Fortune so hot new misfortunes wayyy too hot. Oh my goodness

I I'm gonna look at images. Oh my I didn't know the fan art could get that good

For more infomation >> SHE IS SO BROKEN! RIOT LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE CREATED!! RIVEN AND IRELIA OUTPLAYS - BoxBox - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

What is Manuka Honey and Why is it so Good for You? - Duration: 5:06.

From a flower called Manuka, the bees remove highly nutritious pollen and produce a

variety of honey rich in benefits.

Originally from Oceania, Manuka honey has been used not only to sweeten the palates,

but also as ingredients for care with beauty and health.

See 7 amazing benefits and medicinal uses of manuka honey:

Strength and energy

Because of its sugar content, manuka honey is an excellent source of carbohydrates that

energy for the body.

At the same time, the manuka honey takes advantage other natural sweeteners because it has

a lower glycemic index than many of them, thus avoiding blood sugar spikes.

Immune system

Studies show that manuka honey stimulates the immune system, preventing infections,

such as sore throats and common cold.

Next time you feel the flu is close by, try drinking hot tea

with a tablespoon of manuka honey.

Improves digestive health

Studies have shown that manuka honey is great for the gut because of its properties

prebiotics.

Its oligosaccharides have a positive impact in the proliferation of good bacteria

live in our gut.

In addition, this honey contains beneficial enzymes for various types of problems related to

digestion.

It is recommended to take a teaspoon of honey of manuka about 30 minutes before meals

and before bedtime, to treat digestive disorders such as stomach ulcers, sore throats,

acid reflux, irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis and gastritis.

When the symptoms are reduced, you can take a teaspoon per day as

maintenance.

Antibacterial activity

Just like conventional honey, manuka honey contains antibacterial properties, however,

each type of honey has different levels of these properties.

In the case of manuka honey, the antibacterial compounds present in it are not found in other

types of honey.

For this reason, it is very effective in treating of infections.

Studies have also shown that the use of honey manuka accelerated healing in patients

who underwent surgical procedure.

You can use manuka honey topically in the treatment of skin diseases and wounds.

Manuka honey should be applied directly in the affected area.

In case of nasal infection and sinusitis, try put a teaspoon of manuka honey

in a glass of warm water.

Add the ingredients to an inhaler.

Repeat this procedure daily until that the symptoms disappear.

Antioxidants

Due to its strong antioxidant activity, manuka honey protects the body against

free radical damage, which could lead to cause cell damage and aging

accelerated.

Anti-inflammatory action

Manuka honey is also a potent anti-inflammatory, which can be used in the treatment of pain

in the eyes, in the throat, in the relief of burns and skin irritation.

Some research has confirmed that these properties anti-inflammatory drugs also work in the

of burns and inflammations of the stomach and intestines.

Its benefits also extend to the skin, being a great ingredient for masks

facials that treat different types of problems of skin such as: redness, peeling,

acne and even eczema.

If you have any eye infections, try drip a few drops of a solution of one

teaspoon of manuka honey diluted in one glass of warm water in his eyes.

Use an eyedropper to make it easier.

Repeat daily until symptoms disappear.

For more infomation >> What is Manuka Honey and Why is it so Good for You? - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Why Bendy, FNAF, and More are So Popular!| Industry Analysis - Duration: 10:50.

So every Tuesday I hang out with a few of my friends and we usually end up talking about

a variety of random topics with gaming mostly taking the spotlight, but something that almost

always comes up in these discussions is the latest trend which has taken the internet

by storm.

Whether it was Five Nights at Freddy's, Undertale, or Bendy and the Ink Machine we often searched

for the answer of one question.

Why are these specific games so popular?

And while we're on the topic why do all these games seem to share the same fanbase?

How did the internet go from being obsessed with a Chuck E-Cheese themed Horror Game to

a 30's themed platformer?

Well, the seemingly simple way to answer this question would be to break each game down

like I've done in other videos and find a recurring theme or aspect within each one.

A thread that links all the games together so to speak.

Many have found that this thread exists BUT only for certain games.

Like How Five Nights, Tattletail, Hello Neighbor, and Bendy are all Indie Horror games.

However there seems to be no solid links between them and the run and gun platformer Cuphead

or the Pacifist RPG Undertale.

This seems to show that there is no link or thread connecting all these games into one

big chain and the only reason these games exploded in popularity is random chance.

However, what if I told you that by the end of this video I can show you how we can take

each of the individual links in the genres or theming of these games along with analyzing

social events at the time to not only explain why I believe these games got popular but

see in the next video how we can predict what the next extremely popular game will be.

I'm Etra from Etra Games and today we're going to try our best to figure out how this phenomenon

started, how everything is linked together, and how this chain of games will inevitably

end.

So as many of you know this chain of Five Nights at Freddy's, Undertale, Joy of Creation,

Tattletail, Hello Neighbor, Bendy and the Ink Machine, and Cuphead started with Five

Nights at Freddy's.

The game released around four years ago to supposedly be a day one success.

Yet one thing many people overlooked at the time is that day one breakout success seemed

to be the norm with just about every other horror game at the time with Amnesia, Slender,

and Anna, being prime examples.

What made all these horror games so popular at the time was the rise of big-name lets

players like Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, and Pewdiepie all playing these games to capture

their terrified reactions for the world to see.

These horror games created their own chain very similar to the one we are analyzing today.

Yet what made Five Nights different than the other indie horror games played before?

And what made it ultimately create a more popular chain than the indie horror reaction

group that came before?

Well, I'm here to argue that the main reason it became so popular was not because of anything

from the game itself, but rather because of the time when it was released and the community

it created.

See, at the time it was released in August 2014 Five Nights attracted a struggling community.

At the time, a very, very, VERY specific sub-genre of people whose youtube channels were dedicated

to covering and occasionally making Minecraft and my little pony songs were having a rough

time.

At the time these unconventional music creators were struggling to survive on Youtube due

to the my little pony series going through a sudden 329 day hiatus, and with Minecraft

going on a similarly sudden 544 day update hiatus.

This decline in popularity caused by the hiatuses caused these channels to be desperate for

ideas that would keep their small businesses from falling apart.

They jumped through Disney music, Zelda music, and even tried their hand at some original

pieces.

These YouTubers tried everything to maintain their dying audiences and for them, all hope

seemed lost.

That is, until one of these channels called TheLivingTombstone struck gold by creating

a musical hit song creatively named "The Five Nights at Freddy's Song" With 120 Million

lifetime views it was a monumental success which led to more songs, which led to more

let's plays, which led to more theories and discussion which led to more songs, and so

on.

But Etra, you may ask ,"how do I supposedly know that out of all things to start this

insane craze of chained games and separated Five Nights at Freddy's from the other indie

horror games before, was a song made by a My Little Pony obsessed Youtuber?"

Well, it's simple really.

If we just type in the names of any of these games on youtube and search for the most viewed

video for Five nights at Freddy's, Undertale, Bendy and the Ink Machine, and Cuphead, the

number one search result for each and every single one is, you guessed it!

A fan-made hit song by these Youtubers.

And someone can point out that a fanmade song is not directly at the top of Hello Neighbor

and Tattletail in terms of views.

I'll actually be able to explain why later, but the point for now is that this musical

factor should at least be accounted for when talking about how these games link together

and each became popular.

It is also extremely important to note because this musical factor didn't exist for any

of the games in the previous horror game chain I mentioned.

Unless of course, you count the most popular Slenderman video.

An umm (laugh) "Epic" Spanish rap video between Slenderman and Jeff the Killer...

But my point is that let's players having the normal watchable challenge of them playing

a horror game, and the brand new musical factor that should be accounted for was created.

So let's put the watchable challenge and musical factor in a little chart here that

we'll get to later

Each game in the Five Nights saga took the internet by storm for the next year until

the series "ended" with Five nights 4.

Now the new Five Nights at Freddy's music creators were essentially jobless and once

again trying to find a new hit, things got even worse when Scott Cawthon basically cemented

the Five Nights name in the grave with the near universally hated FNAF World.

So our let's players once again played games that didn't create much of an uproar.

However, our wonderful musicians were once again jobless and desperate since they now

had created an audience for Five Nights music and couldn't go back to My Little Pony or

Minecraft due to those videos now getting little views.

Out of this desperation came many covers of songs from the show Steven Universe, a show

that gained massive popularity at the time due to a controversy regarding fanart in the

community, which was about the equivalent of the more recent now infamous IQ speech

in the Rick and Morty fanbase Then, djsmell a startup my little pony singer and fan of

both Undertale and Steven Universe created the now famous Undertale parody version of

the Steven Universe song Stronger than you.

On the let's play side of things Undertale had a unique watchable challenge not that

of Horror but of players making moral choices.

This was enough to dethrone Five Nights and set Undertale as the internet's next big hit.

After Undertale came, Joy of creation reborn, a fangame which showed what fans wanted to

the newly teased fifth installment of the five nights series.

By having a link to Five nights and a watchable challenge,the free-roam horror game became

decently popular.

When the actual fifth installment of the Five Nights franchise didn't deliver the free-roam

horror experience many wanted, eyes turned to the brand new free-roam horror game Tattletail

and by the same process Hello Neighbor shorty after with the musicians jumping on board

once the game was both linked to the previous in some way and had a watchable challenge.

Finally Bendy followed suit in the same way as the previous but instead of following it

was started with the musical element with DA games' breakout musical hit song "Build

Our Machine".

From there links were made to Cuphead due to the shared artstyle with Bendy.

Along with that it had a watchable challenge of difficulty and with this we can see a pattern

that creates 3.

Requirements or rules which all these games seem to follow.

Which makes these three rules the connecting thread between all of them.

The rules being on how to make an indie game a breakout success.

Number 1.

The game must have a watchable challenge for let's players.

So far this has been achieved through let's players getting scared by horror, frustrated

by difficulty, and by making moral choices

Number 2.

The game must either be started with a musical hit song or be linked to one of the past two

games in genre or style.

Number 3.

If the game becomes popular through a musical hit song it can change the trending genre

or style and if the game becomes popular through its link in genre or style, then it can change

the trending musical influence.

Using these rules we can see why each of these games became so popular, Well at least by

my best guess this may not be a perfect answer.

However using these rules we can explain how the smaller successes Doki Doki Literature

club and getting over it with Bennet Foddy fit into this chain, why the fan bases are

so hated, as well as be able to predict what the next super popular game will be, "hint

most likely it will be Bendy Chapter 4" But I'm out of time for today (if I make

the vid much longer than 10 minutes YouTube won't rank it as well) So if you enjoyed

this video consider subscribing to be notified of when part 2 comes out and hey feel free

to check out my other content, which breaks down why the games mentioned in this video

work gameplay wise.

As always regardless of your choice have a wonderful day and I will catch you all next

time!

For more infomation >> Why Bendy, FNAF, and More are So Popular!| Industry Analysis - Duration: 10:50.

-------------------------------------------

100 Times Smaller!!! Miniature Korean Samyang Spicy Noodles - Duration: 10:04.

YEAH! Break Time!

I'm so hungry...Yeah, me too

I'm gonna go to find something for lunch BB, I'll be right back

See you soon

What I'm gonna eat?

Banh Bao!

Can I have some?...Please, Banh Bao!

Get I have 1 more piece, Ok, Ok...

Oh, Sorry Leo! I forgot all about you

It's so good

Guys,I felt bad eating all the Samyang noodles

I want to make it up for Leo, So today we're going to make a Mini Samyang Noodles

The next morning...

Oh Yeah, Break Time again!

What you're gonna eat, Leo?

Everyday same old, same old :((

I wish I had something else for lunch:((

I'm gonna get something for lunch, I'll be back...

Cereal?? Not Again? I just had it this morning...

Hey Leo, I have somthing for you...What is it, BB?

Guess what I have? ...What is it, BB?

You guys ready?

1...2...3...

Mini Samyang!!! ...WOW!

I know you like Mini stuff

So I made this one for you Leo...WOW! It's so cool!

And it's edible

Guys, It's so cute!

You like it? ...Yeah, I really love it

Try the noodles...

A Mini Samyang Noodles with Mini Chop Sticks

I really love it guys, How about you?

Like if you love it

Umm, Yummy!

Oh No, It's so spicy

Oh guys, We also made a Giant Samyang video if you haven't watched it, so stay tuned and keep watching

And tell us Which one is your favorite?

Giant Samyang or Mini Samyang?

I prefer Mini Samyang guys

Hey Leo, How are you? ...OMG! It's so hot!

Noodles is like money to me!

Time to cut it out

Are you ok, BB?Are you ok, BB? ... Wow, I can smell the spice..up to my nose...

TADA!

Still a lot

BYE GUYS, See you on Princess Banh Bao tomorrow

LOVE YOU GUYS!

This is mine

Just kidding :)) I made it for you Leo

BYE love you!

For more infomation >> 100 Times Smaller!!! Miniature Korean Samyang Spicy Noodles - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

This House Is So Creepy That The State Declared It Haunted — What Happened Inside Is Terrifying - Duration: 3:04.

This house is so creepy that the state declared it haunted. What happened inside is terrifying

Abandoned homes are so common and looks so spooky that it's not uncommon to start to question whether some of them are haunted or not

Well now you don't have to wonder

This house in Nyack New York was officially declared haunted in a court of law under a decision known as the ghostbusters war

It's back story is chilling enough to keep the bravest soul awake at night

When a woman named Helen eglee moved into the house, she had no idea

What was in store for her family the neighbors warned her family that the house was haunted and it wasn't long before some eerie things

started to happen

Once a young guest came over for dinner not long after he collapsed on the ground and passed away after suffering a brain aneurysm

Very often the Ackley's beds would shake violently until they woke up without an apparent cause

That is no cause other than these spirits inhabiting the home

Helen even did an interview with Reader's Digest in

1977 where she talked about the house in the article Helen claimed that once she was painting the walls of her living room a

spirit watched over her shoulder and remarked when he approved the

Athletes believed there to be a few spirits whom they assumed to be from the American Revolution era that shared the home of them

They would frequently leave gifts for the children around the house

When they tried to sell the house the Ackley family decided not to tell the buyers that the house was haunted

The couple who bought it was not from around the area

But after making the purchase found the house listed on a local ghost tours list of course

This made them want to move as well in

The court case to get out of buying the house

It came to be known as the Ghostbusters ruling the family argued that they never would have purchased the house had they known its history

When the new family eventually won the court case the home became legally declared as haunted

You have to admit that this houses story is rather chilling while some people remain skeptical

There's plenty of evidence to suggest something is definitely off about this house

Share this spooky story with your friends below

You

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét