Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily which Sep 23 2017

if you automate your turnouts on your model railroad chances are you're going

to want to use one of these two switch motors here the cobalt or the tortoise

and I'm going to show you the differences in them the similarities in

them and what and you know I'm gonna tell you what I think about it so here

we go I'm Tom Kvichak and this is Toms Trains and Things this channel was

created to help other modelers who are in need of guidance in pursuing their

dream of building a model railroad and if you have turnouts on there and you

want to automate it you have a couple of choices now there's more choices than

the tortoise and the cobalt but I'm going to discuss the differences and the

similarities of the two right here now as you could see the cobalt is just a

little bit smaller than the tortoise in every dimension Dan right there and then

this I and I accidentally drilled the hole in the top of my last tortoise but

anyway don't do this at home but luckily it didn't go all the way through with

the the cobalt switch machine you get this little cushion here and you could

also use this as a template for your holes when you're mounting it underneath

your layout it's just a foam rubber that has adhesive on both sides now with the

tortoise you know you get a template that's printed out on the page but you

could make your own template and they also sell a template but I just took

some cyrene and I traced out the the the holes and I cut it into the styrene and

what I do is right now I have it it's all dirty right now but you could I have

the transfer tape on it and so you could just take that off and put a new

transfer tape on it and you mount it up on the bottom of your layout and I'll do

I'll do a demonstration on the mounting of the switch

in another video but we're just showing we're just going to compare these right

here okay a few things that I've seen on the cobalt now I don't have any of these

mounted on my layout as yet and in another video I'm going to show you how

to mount this one and I'm going to show you how to mount the tortoise which

machine but on the Cobalt Classic Omega you have two different ways that you

could mount it the conventional way where you can mount

it where your wire comes up through or you could mount it on its side also on

the Cobalt you have the little board on there that

sticks out okay you could you have a little switch on it where you could

adjust if you're using anywhere from six to 12 volts or 12 volts up to 18 volts

you could switch it if you're using larger scales and also you have the push

in to hook up your wires now if you don't like soldering this is a good

thing to have right here because all you have to do is push the wire in hold back

on the little clip and push the wire in and you're good to go but I have this

one pinned so I'm not sure it says don't ten it but there it is it's good and

tight alright and that's all you have to do to connect them they're clearly

marked on here and also on the bottom the only thing that I don't like about

it is I've been in electronics on my life and electrical work and you have a

wiring diagram and on a wiring diagram if you have a switch you have a common a

normally open and a normally closed on here it says common left and right the

middle user manual which you get with the cobalt it will tell you right over

here for the common turn out frog right rail left rail and in common left

and right well that doesn't tell you if it's normally open or normally closed

that's the problem I have with this you just have to figure it out by using a

meter on it to say which one it is and they don't really give you any wiring

diagram anywhere they just give you the the wires coming out and tell you what

it is they don't show you a switch where there is a switch and what I had an

issue with on here also was on pin number three okay it says switch use

this wire for LED signals or system feedback okay but I had to figure it out

myself what how to use it okay nowhere in here

or on the website they tell you how to use it for somebody that isn't versed in

electrical work or electronics or doesn't know anything about electrical

will have an issue with this right here they're going to have to they're gonna

have to go on a YouTube video and find out how to do it and that's what we're

going to show you how to do right here the output of pin number three is half

of what the input is so if you're using twelve volts on pin 1 and 2 to operate

the the Kobalt switch machine the output on pin number three is going to be half

of that and I'm going to show you a little demonstration here where I used

LEDs in between 1 2 and 3 to get you give you a green and red indication

showing you which direction the switch machine is in you could also do that on

pin number one there's many ways that you could do it it and you could do it

that way also on the tortoise so that's my observation of the Cobalt

and I'll give you a little bit more when I have it hooked up down below now on

the tortoise which machine okay it's a lot larger you'd have the edge of

a circuit board there are no connectors on it you could solver your wires

directly on the circuit board there's a hole in each one and you could wire it

in or you can buy various connectors for it I have these right here I got these

at Bill's Train Track and they're inexpensive they're not made especially

for tortoise there a generic plug for any end card with eight pins on it and

what I do on there is I take a little as you can see on the edges there I put a

little toothpick on the side so the switch machine is lined up properly

because the connector is a little bit bigger and you could slide it back and

forth so I always put it and if you like you could put it on here put a toothpick

on either side of that on here you have a wiring diagram they show you how to

bend the wire they give you a diagram on how to bend the wire and where to bend

it they also give you a wiring diagram for everything on here and show you how

to hook it up let's hook these things up and take a look at them down on my bench

right here I got LEDs I got all kind of

goofy-looking stuff hooked up to it so you could see it in operation I'll have

both of them running together I'm gonna do a little demonstration right here and

let me find a something to point with so I could show you what's going on here I

have both the Cobalt and the tortoise hooked up to 12 volts

here's the negative and here's the positive 12 volts I have it going

through the switch so I could reverse it I have the power leads coming over here

and from here going directly to the tortoise okay now I have a jumper over

here and you can see I have two diodes right here the

or LEDs right there in red in the green this is coming off of pin three so

whatever you see on here is coming off of pin three which is half the voltage

of what's going in so twelve volt is going in on the black and white wires on

pin one and two and your LED signal from pin number three on this one will light

up these two LEDs right here now these two square LEDs that I have right here I

have on the 12 volt directly and then I have the resistor on there and I have

them reversed so whenever it's in one direction you have one lit up in the

other direction that the other one's lit up everything is equal you got 12 volts

one in the only thing on this one on the cobalt you have six volts coming out to

power these two LEDs so let me turn the power supply on and then you can see

that you have those lights lit up right there these two are in the same

direction and I'll reverse them right here and you see that the LEDs reversed

and you can see that the tortoise switch machine goes just a little bit faster

okay I'm going to take these two LEDs on from here so there's nothing interfering

with the signal wire to see if still the tortoise goes faster

yes and this and the tortoise still goes faster I'll disconnect the tortoise and

we'll listen to the sound on this one here now I'm sure once you get the the

the rubber on it and you know this is what they give you to deaden the sound

of it that I'm sure that once you have it mounted it's not going to make as

much noise but right out of the box and with nothing attached it's you know it's

pretty loud right there but anyway let me disconnect the I'll just disconnect

one of them so you can hear the difference now on the tortoise it's not

as loud as the cobalt in my opinion I like the tortoise which machine over the

cobalt even though the cobalt is much smaller

it is noisier the they added an extra set of gear reduction in there so you

cannot Center this when you're installing it and on the tortoise you

can see how easy it is to adjust it in the center when you're installing it and

I'll show you that on the next video the cobalt stall amperage is 30 milliamps

where the tortoise is 16 milliamps therefore you could only use half as

many on a power supply as you can on the tortoise and another thing I checked on

their website and there is no attachments that goes with this one this

is the Cobalt Classic Omega so if you have a situation where you can't mount

this directly underneath a turnout you're gonna run into a problem where

you're gonna have to make up your own jig tortoise has

the an attachment remote Remote Tortoise Mount and that also will allow

you to operate two turnouts with one switch machine which you can't do with

this unless you make your own Jake so you be the judge of it I'm a little bit

biased because I have 18 of these actually 17 of these installed I have

one more to go and I'll put it on one of the turnouts

where I don't have a switch machine now going into one of the industries if if

you'd like ease of putting your wires on there I would say go for this this is

that seems to be the only advantage of this because it's more expensive than

the tortoise it comes from Australia if you need to send it out for repairs you

got to send it to Australia this you send it to Illinois so I'll let you

decide we have some more videos coming out with LEDs and I'm going to show you

on the breadboard how to hook them up so you could light your buildings or any

other effect on your model railroad so take a look for them they're coming up

in the future once we get back on schedule I'll have three videos up every

week like I did before so take a look for them they'll be here if you would

like to see more videos like this go ahead and hit that subscribe button and

while you're at it and that'll notify you whenever I have a new video coming

out check out my playlist check out my patreon page patreon.com/lenguin

and support this channel thank you we'll have some more videos coming out in the

near future like I said before I don't know exactly

when they'll be but we'll get back on the schedule like we did before pre

Irma okay and we'll see ya!

For more infomation >> Which Switch - Tortoise Vs Cobalt - What Should I Use - Duration: 15:26.

-------------------------------------------

Which 3 popular exercises should we absolutely AVOID as we get older? - Duration: 10:40.

Shaun Hadsell here with Get Lean in 12--

you're watching the last one.

I apologize.

I had a new microphone.

I'm outside here in sunny Florida

and it was crackling the entire time and it ruined the video.

So my apologies-- let's try this again.

If you were scrolling through your feed, stop by and say hi.

Post where you're from in the comment section.

And pay close attention, especially

if you're over 35 years old, because I'm

going to share three exercises people over 35 should avoid.

And they're very popular exercises,

as you'll see right here.

Plus, I'm going to share the 12 Minute Protocol that

helps people in their 40s, 50s, and 60s, optimize hormones

to quickly lose belly fat.

So before I get into details about the three exercises

that you should avoid, and I introduce you to this 12 Minute

Protocol-- it's found inside the system at the link

that you'll find somewhere around this video.

It's called the Over 40 Ab Solution.

And the reason that I created the Over 40 Ab Solution

is twofold.

One, when I was just 28 years old,

I entered the Body for Life contest, which

is the world's largest body transformation contest, put on

by Bill Phillips.

And I was fortunate enough to be second place out of over 22,000

finishers.

And that was my catalyst into the fitness industry.

Now I'm a 46-year-old grandfather.

I've reached and helped over 100,000 people across the globe

online in the last five years.

Well, what happened is, during that contest,

I took my body fat from 20%, all the way down to 5%.

At the same time, I gained five pounds of muscle.

And I did it using interval training, high intensity weight

training, and a sound diet.

But as I got older--

and now that I'm in my 40s--

the hormonal differences make a huge impact

on the type of exercise that you do.

So most of today's most popular exercises

are mostly designed for younger people.

And I'll share more about that in a second.

Now when you click the link somewhere around this video,

you'll also go to the website where

you'll learn the story about my 57-year-old wife, Karen.

That's the second reason I created this system.

When we met over 14 years ago, a couple years after we

met she was diagnosed with colorectal cancer.

And this forced her into early menopause,

and so she accumulated a ton of upper belly fat.

And this 12 Minute Protocol found inside the Over 40 Ab

Solution system is what helped her flatten her belly.

And you'll see her after pictures when

you go over to our website.

Now there's one more promise I want

to make before I dive into this, and that

is that this isn't just about achieving

a leaner, healthier body for people in their 40s, 50s,

or 60s.

This isn't about just optimizing hormones for people

in their 40s, 50s, and 60s.

This is about a better quality of life.

The one thing that I've learned over the last 20

years of being in this industry is

that when you focus 5% of your time-- and after all,

this is only going to take you 12 minutes, about four or five

times of the week.

And when you focus just 5% of your time weekly, and exercise,

and sound nutrition that I share inside my system--

I have a guide in there called the Lean 19.

It's 19 diet tips that are specifically

designed for the hormonal condition of people

over 35 years old.

And when you apply yourself consistently with this,

I promise you that it will leak over

into every other area of your life in a positive way.

My wife Karen and I know that when we focus on this stuff,

we're better parents, we're better grandparents.

We're better at our careers.

We're more focused and driven.

We're happier.

We're healthier.

And you get all these bonus side effects simply

by investing 12 minutes a day.

So let's talk about the first exercise

you should avoid if you're over 35 years old.

The first one is crunches and sit ups.

And the reason you should avoid crunches and sit ups

is three-fold.

Number one, spot reduction is a myth in the stomach.

Most people do crunches and sit ups

thinking that they're going to get a flatter belly, when

in reality, all you're really doing

is working a muscle that's underneath the fat that

needs to be burned off.

So instead, you should be engaging in activities

that help you burn belly fat.

And truth be told, if you sit here

and you do relentless crunches and sit ups

and you build up that muscle, and you

don't lose the belly fat, you can actually

make your stomach stick out even further.

The second reason is herniated disc risk.

Stuart McGill is one of the world's most renowned

back experts, and his research shows that crunches and sit

ups are one of the leading causes of herniated disc.

So if you ever go to the gym or your health club,

and you see these people crunching away, trying

to lose their belly, not only are they building up

their stomach muscles underneath the fat

that they want to burn off, they could be damaging their back.

And the final reason is Men's Health posted an article,

and it talked about how it takes 22,000 crunches just

to burn one measly pound of belly fat.

I mean, your time can be spent much better

doing the 12 Minute Protocol found inside the Over 40 Ab

Solution.

The second exercise that you want

to avoid if you're over 35 years old

is the DVD workouts that are so popular these days.

So DVD workouts like P90X, Insanity, and CrossFit--

these are amazing workouts.

They work.

Look at the infomercials.

Look at the testimonials.

But they're designed for younger people.

You see, when you're in your 40s, and 50s, or 60s,

you must move differently than younger people

if you want to optimize hormones and quickly lose belly fat.

So not only are designed for younger people,

they take 60 to 90 minutes.

I don't know about you, but I don't

have 60 to 90 minutes, five days a week, to work out.

I want to have a life.

I want to get it done in 12 minutes and be done.

Best of all, when you use this 12 Minute Protocol,

you can actually elevate your metabolic rate

for up to 38 to 48 hours afterwards.

And again, you'll see the research and the studies

at the link somewhere around this video,

confirming that this is substantiated

and it's published in scientific journals.

Also, these ballistic movements can

be very hard on your joints.

So you want to use movement patterns, rest periods,

and intensity levels, that are designed

for your current hormonal condition.

That's why I created the Over 40 Ab Solution.

The third exercise that you want to avoid is cardio.

And listen, I'm not here to bash cardio.

I'm not saying that cardio doesn't work

to help you lose belly fat.

But most people abuse it.

There is a specific time that you should do steady state

cardio a couple times a week, and I share this specific time

with you inside my system.

There are four published studies that I'll

post above this video showing that too much cardio done

in excessive amount suppresses the thyroid gland.

The thyroid regulates your metabolism.

If you hear the wind out here, I apologize.

I'm down here in Florida, and I'm outside.

So the first thing it does is it suppresses your body's ability

to convert T4 to T3.

The second thing is it increases cortisol levels

inside the body.

Cortisol is known as a stress hormone.

The third study shows that it increases cravings and hunger.

This particular study showed that people

who do too much cardio eat 100 more calories after they're

done than they just burned off, which

means it makes it impossible to keep

the body in a calorie deficit to burn belly fat.

And the last study shows that it raises levels of free radicals.

Free radicals are linked to accelerated aging, and many

of today's most modern health challenges.

So if you got something out of this video so far,

do me a favor--

click the like button, and share it.

Let's spread the word.

And before you click the link somewhere around this video,

I want to talk about a couple more things that are near

and dear to my heart, that I'm really passionate about.

The first thing is that for every person who

grabs a copy of the Over 40 Ab Solution,

we donate 90 days of clean water to a needy child

in a third world country.

And we're so passionate about our partnership

with Living Water International, that we've actually went

to Nicaragua the last three years for a week,

to help install water wells.

Last year alone my company, Get Lean in 12,

was fortunate and blessed enough to give $30,000

to Living Water International, because of people like you who

grabbed a copy of our system.

We installed four water wells across the globe

to help needy children.

One was done in Zimbabwe, where they had a medical clinic

that they couldn't open because people

were sick from the contaminated water.

So they couldn't open the medical clinic.

So as soon as the well was installed,

sponsored by Get Lean in 12-- thanks to folks like you who

take action and grab a copy--

now they opened up the medical clinic,

and they can treat all these sick people--

pretty cool stuff.

I also wrote down a couple things right here I just

want to quickly share with you.

Because when you go over to our web site,

you're going to see a bunch of guides.

So I don't want you to feel overwhelmed.

I want you just to start with the success tracker,

because it's going to give you the workout charts,

and it's going to give you the diet

tips that you need to follow with these workout charts.

And it's condensed into just like a 14 page manual.

Now you will have a 90 page manual

that you can read as well, but I recommend

you just start with the success tracker,

because more is not better.

We want to keep things simple.

That's the problem with weight loss.

It's confusing.

So I'm going to simplify your fat loss.

The other thing you're going to discover is timing--

the right timing, the right combinations,

and the right portion control of the foods that you eat.

This will allow the body to stay in a fat burning environment.

For example, did you know that if you

like to eat your favorite cheat foods a couple times

of the week, that you can do it and still potentially avoid

fat spillover, if you do it after that 12 Minute Protocol

found inside my system?

What else do I want to talk about here?

Yeah, so there's the Lean 19 diet tips.

So there's 19 diet tips for people over 40.

And the last thing that I want to talk about

is combinations of food.

So if you like carbohydrates, they

don't necessarily make you fat.

You just have to know how to eat them the right away.

So you want to eat them after exercise, because then they'll

be stored inside muscle tissue and liver tissue that's

just been depleted from the 12 Minute Protocol

that you performed.

You also want to combine them with protein.

This will help stabilize insulin to keep the body

in a fat burning environment.

And then you want to avoid excessive amounts of fat

when you eat carbs.

When you eat carbs, they'll typically

spike your insulin higher and faster than other foods.

And if a lot of fat is present in the bloodstream

at the same time, that insulin is a storage hormone,

so it could potentially take that fat and store it.

So the solution is, to keep your fat intake under 15 grams

when you eat carbs.

And of course, include a protein in that meal

to stabilize the insulin levels.

So again, if you got something out of this

and you learned something, make sure you share it.

Make sure you like it.

Drop a comment.

Let us know where you're from.

If you have questions, we'll do our best to answer them.

And everything that I talked about inside this video,

research-wise, all the studies will

be posted just above this video for all you science geeks

out there.

So thanks for watching this, and keep going strong.

For more infomation >> Which 3 popular exercises should we absolutely AVOID as we get older? - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

Sweeteners - Which Is The Best? - Duration: 3:53.

Hello and welcome to shopping with Dr. Ekberg we're just going to talk a

little bit about sweeteners we have heard a lot about high fructose corn

syrup versus sugar versus agave and brown rice syrup and all that stuff

well there's not that much difference between them except high fructose corn

syrup is the worst of the worst because it's often contaminated but agave that's

often proclaimed to be a healthier sweetener well high fructose corn syrup

is 55% fructose and 45% glucose whereas table sugar is 50/50 and the fructose is

actually turns out to be the worst one because it creates fatty liver well

agave is just like honey it's a little more natural product and they won't tell

you on here but it is actually almost pure fructose it has somewhere around 70

to 80 percent fructose so it doesn't impact your blood sugar that much but in

quantity it starts creating fatty liver so with any sweetener if you eat the

tiny little bit you're okay it doesn't really matter which one you picked but

by the time you start eating a lot then fructose turns out to be worse it's not

only does it trigger insulin responses it also gives you fatty liver

while this is proclaimed as a healthier sweetener it's not really true in small

quantities yes I'll give it a few points over sugar because it has a few minerals

in it but again nothing you want to consume in

large quantities same thing as honey

when you want to get away from sugar a lot of people turn to this which is not

a good idea because this is a frankenfood if you ever saw one it is

carbon and chlorine merged together in a very unnatural bond so this is in the

same class as a pesticide called a chloro carbon it is a neurotoxin and

there is nothing natural about it so when it comes to low-calorie or non

calorie sweeteners some people put all of them under one roof and they think

that stevia because it's next to the neurotoxins is also an artificial

sweetener which is not true so here's an acceptable form it's not the absolute

best but it is organic stevia and it has some raw sugar so if you eat a serving

or two of this you're getting less than one gram of sugar if you want to be

super strict you want to try to find pure organic powdered stevia and avoid

the sugar altogether so stevia is a plant extract and it has no impact on

blood sugar and most people test really really well for it there are exceptions

you if you want to be really sure you want to get checked out by someone who

can test you on it but stevia is the way to go and if you have to have sugar then

make sure that you eat it in extremely small quantities I would recommend less

than 15 to 20 grams total per day and that includes all sources thank you so

much for watching and check out our other videos for more

on health and food

For more infomation >> Sweeteners - Which Is The Best? - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Jivara Structuring Device Comparison: Which Device is Best for You? - Duration: 16:52.

For more infomation >> Jivara Structuring Device Comparison: Which Device is Best for You? - Duration: 16:52.

-------------------------------------------

💪 Which Dude Are You?! 🐼 | The Dude Perfect Show | Nick - Duration: 1:21.

Ever wanted to be one of the Dudes of Dude Perfect?

We bet you're more like them than you think.

Let's find out!

Which Dude are you?

Woohoo!

Woo!

Do you have or will you have some serious beard game?

Do you love football?

Are you a master of celebration?

Well then you're definitely a Tyler!

Yes!

Do you happen to be super tall?

Love basketball?

And are you up for trying anything?

Well then, looks like you're a Cody!

Yes!

If you're a red head, your match is already set in stone.

But is purple your favorite color?

And do you absolutely love soccer?

If yes, then you're a Garrett!

This is insane!

Do you look just like your sibling?

Are you all about the team?

And can you celebrate a victory like none other?

If so, you're just like the twins!

Coby and Cory.

Thank you, guys, thank you, thank you!

If you don't match with any of these guys, you're most like the Panda!

Which is pretty cool too.

Either way, we'd say "Dude, you're certifiably perfect!"

[laughing]

Oh, that was amazing!

For more infomation >> 💪 Which Dude Are You?! 🐼 | The Dude Perfect Show | Nick - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Which member of the Kardashian Klan has been kicked out of KUWTK? - Duration: 3:58.

Which member of the Kardashian Klan has been kicked out of KUWTK?

OVER?: Which Kardashian was given the boot?.

In the latest instalment of the familys drama, Scott Disicks party-hard ways have seen him booted off Keeping Up With The Kardashians by fierce momager Kris Jenner.

The Lord, who has three kids with eldest Kardashian sister Kourtney, was kicked off the hit E! show after he refused to curb his wild boozing habits.

Things took a turn for the worst for the 34-year-old in August, after paramedics were called to his house.

His wild partying habits have been well-documented over the years, often surrounded by scantily clad women as he made several club appearances.

Recently, he was thought to be dating ex-Disney star Bella Thorne, until he was spotted kissing Justin Biebers ex Sophia Ritchie.

QUIT: Scott Disick has reportedly been kicked odd KUWTK.

Now, Kardashian matriarch Kris Jenner has called time on Scotts place on the reality show.

An insider told The Sun: Kris wanted Scott to clean his act up and go back to rehab.

She thinks hed be happier if he stopped partying, but he doesnt think theres a problem with his lifestyle right now, and doesnt see why he should.

Kris has always treated Scott like a son and kept him on the show, even when he split up with Courtney.

But she has to draw the line somewhere, and this is it..

FIERCE: Kris Jenner made some tough decisions.

MOVING ON: Kourtney is over her break up with Scott.

American news site Radar Online reported that Scott is devastated about being dropped from the show, which is now celebrating its 10 years on television.

Kris told him that theyll see through the existing commitments then thats it, hes done, Scott knew this say was coming once Courtney officially moved on.

Still. hes shocked to the core.

This is his cash cow, and with the way he spends money, theres no way hell be able to afford for long his current lifestyle..

Related Articles   Geordie Shore CANCELLED? Filming halted as rows over pay escalate   Rachel Riley bares chest as she squeezes undulating curves into tight-fitting dress   Kim Kardashian to hit the Kobbles as secret Corrie friendship EXPOSED.

For more infomation >> Which member of the Kardashian Klan has been kicked out of KUWTK? - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

A Village which name is snapdeal.com nagar - Duration: 1:50.

Friends.You may be heard about e some of the e- commerce business sites like snapdeal amazon flipkart. You may be heard about nagars like Muzzafernagar

but did you ever heard about snapdeal.com village.or seen it? If not. Then let we show you in these video about how it happened and what's the reason behind it.

Till 2011 name of these village was shiv nagar. But after 20 June 20011 name of these village was changed into snapdeal.com village

these different village is in muzaffernagar district of utter pradesh Let we show you what's the reason behind it

From many long year ago there was a huge water scarcity in Shiv nagar

People of these village had to walk miles log for water in Hot summer and Cold winter

But due to the good thinking of CEO of snapdeal.com kunal bahl these people got a relief

kunal placed 15 hand pumps in these village through which people of these village got a huge relief.

By these people of these village got so happy votted to change their village name into snapdeal.com nagar

and from 20 june 2011 name of these village was changed to snapdeal.com nagar

so these is the reason why name of these village shiv nagar was changed into snapdeal.com nagar

Hope you like these video. please press the like button and to get more amazing video like these subscribe to Our channel Facts Hindi.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét