Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily want Sep 23 2017

Hi, my name is Tim Sikma.

I'm the DPW Director for the city of Wixom.

The City of Wixom is located in southeast Michigan, about fifty-five miles west of Detroit.

We maintain city parks, street trees, we also maintain trail-way systems, pathways and sidewalks.

We just recently acquired a new trail system.

We have a lot of brush in that area and we want to see how the Brush Rover will do under

extreme conditions.

I'd like to see what our guys have to say once we've taken out the Brush Rover and

given it a run for its money.

Thank you guys for coming out to look at the Orec America Brush Rover.

This is a riding brush mower that can work in the national parks, municipalities, in

the ditches, roadways, right-aways.

It can take on saplings up to one-and-three-quarter inch.

That's commercial-grade from the front to the back.

This first safety feature is you cannot start this mower unless you're sitting in the

seat due to the sensor down here.

So you need weight on the seat and then you'll be able to start it.

You just jump on it, sit down and put your foot on the brake.

We're going to pull out the choke and turn the key.

Headlights will come on once the motor is running.

When I need to jump off the mower to pick something up or just stand up, I'm going

to put the brake depressed all the way, I'm going to slide the gear over and lock it.

The mower will stay running.

If I don't do this and get off, the sensor again will shut off the mower.

Steering is right here with an easy pivot mount.

There's three position height adjustments.

I'm in range two, medium.

There's a lower and one higher.

And that's done down here by adjusting.

Pretty simple.

Over here, flail blade engagement is right here.

Height adjustment here, two to four-point-seven inches and locks where you want.

Blade engage will not go forward unless it's four-point-seven or lower.

Down here.

COL-TEN steel mowing deck.

Corrosion-resistant and tough.

I want to show you something here.

The flail blades are down here and that's just pivoting off the center blade.

The center blade does not cut.

The flail blade will spin if it catches a rock and releases the rock beyond the mower,

and again come around and lock in this place and spin with the blade until debris is hit.

Otherwise it stays in this position to cut.

When you need to change the blade, just unbolt it with a wrench, flip it over and you got

a second blade to be used.

If you hit debris or a rock, the deck will float up and be released by this spring which

will cause no damage to the deck or the blade itself.

Over here we have the locking differential which will lock both wheels in gear so they're

going the same speed at the same time, up hills and through rough terrain.

We're in free wheel so if you're in the garage and you just need to push it forward

a foot or two, put it in zero and you can go forward by pushing.

Down here in the turtle, that's mowing and in the rabbit gear is where you want to be

if you want to transport to and from your starting or ending location.

The speed gear is forward, reverse, right here.

And the engine throttle is right here.

Whether you're in reverse or forward, the brake will pop it back to neutral.

Another safety feature.

Here's the seat belt with a locking button so you're not going to let this thing dangle

down to the grass and upset the boss.

Here we go with another safety feature, the roll bar.

When it comes to low-hanging branches or loading onto a trailer, you can quickly remove the

cotter pin and lower down the roll bar.

Underneath here, you can adjust the seat by loosening these two levers, sliding the seat

forward or back in any position.

And here's a convenient number right here, look at this.

Using the screw key, turn counter-clockwise, and you'll hear it click open.

You're at the blade belts.

Easy change, easy adjust.

Nothing could be more simple.

Up here is the knock-down bar when you get into heavy brush, one-and-a-quarter inch saplings,

they'll hit here, fold over, and you just run over them and they're gone.

You have mulchified the saplings and the grass, and you're done.

It's a commercial grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine in the rear here.

The whole system is simple, efficient, effective, and what I consider, the best brush-cutting

mower in the world.

I think driving the Rover was ease of use.

Really easy to steer, going up and down inclines, running over the brush, trees, saplings.

It went through it without a problem.

I know I drove over well-over an inch-and-a-half saplings and I was a little concerned it might

stall out or something, but it just kept going.

It didn't stop.

The engine didn't slow down at all.

We're recommending to get a couple for your department, landscaper, homeowner, large property

areas.

Worked great!

For more infomation >> Everything You Want to Know About a Riding Brush Mower - Duration: 6:46.

-------------------------------------------

For those who want to become Muslim! - Duration: 0:55.

Just say this words and InshaAllah (If Allah wills it) you will be Muslim!

For more infomation >> For those who want to become Muslim! - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

[MMD] I want to marry that toilet (Soul Eater scene) - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> [MMD] I want to marry that toilet (Soul Eater scene) - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Protesters Want 'Forced Splits' Principal Reinstated - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Protesters Want 'Forced Splits' Principal Reinstated - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Man desperate to hear from parents in Puerto Rico: 'I just want to hear her voice' - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Man desperate to hear from parents in Puerto Rico: 'I just want to hear her voice' - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Baume les Dames- Vreau păr mov! I want violet hair! (English subtitle) - Duration: 6:54.

That's because of the crazy man who shoots me and makes me laugh.

We are now... Where are we now?

Baume les Dames

We are in Baume les Dames.

Is a beautiful french town and we are in the church.

Hey, open the gate, the dogs surround me!

And I do not know the poetry anymore!

But was a funny poetry!

I'm looking at the keyhole.

Look at how they grow their cherry tomatoes at the window!

You see what this is? It's a zucchini!

And we have tomatoes, here too!

They grow up on the street!

You can find them on the street because,

the French planted in the little boxes around the trees.

For people who have nothing to eat.

They can take a zucchini, some tomatoes,

See?

Salad...

And they can prepare something to eat.

Is even parsley to put on the salad!

Is full, look, there is another box!

Everywhere! And so on! There are many, many!

I do not know what it is this ...

Oh, it's red beet!

I did not know...

Now you do not ...

you do not blame me!

Look here! Full of tomatoes!

Full! Full!

Look!

I have purple jeans!

Look! Purple hair!

Purple hair!

My jeans, violet!

Belly button, violet!

Violet hair!!!

Like that!

Hey! Smell of food!

Smell so good food!

Let's eat something!

For more infomation >> Baume les Dames- Vreau păr mov! I want violet hair! (English subtitle) - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

Do You Want to Sleep like a Superhero? - Duration: 5:01.

Shawn Stevenson is here today, number one health podcast in the world New York Times

bestselling author Sleep Smarter, really great to have you. Thank you. So on this video we're

talking about how to sleep like a superhero? Yes, yes. I'm excited to get into it. Yeah

you know a big part of this and you know especially with your audience, nobody's waking up in

the morning like you know what? I want to look terrible today, nobody's like I just

want to get a little fatter, and you know, everybody wants to look good, everybody wants

to feel good and little did we know that sleep is probably the biggest component larger than

your diet, larger than exercise combined. So number one and we just talked about it

recently but Appalachian State University do this study and I'll break this down a

little bit more here and so they took exercises and they have train at three specific times

throughout the study exclusively at 7:00 AM then they had them train exclusively at 1:00

PM in the afternoon then they had them train exclusively at 7:00 PM at night and at the

end of this study they found out that the morning exercisers spend more time in the

deepest most anabolic stages of sleep. So you could do, you take anything away from

this video, exercise period 7:00 AM will change your life. Yes, yes. So what would number

two be? Get more good sleep nutrients. So there are certain key nutrients that are precursors

to sleep related hormones and neurotransmitters so what I would do is give people precursors

tryptophan even 5HTP is supplemental but then there are natural things as well like Vitamin

C. Public Library of Science did a study they found that when people are deficient in Vitamin

C, those are the people who have tendency towards interrupted sleep so they're waking

up more often. So that's number two, what would number three be? Number three to give

yourself a screen curfew at night. Alright. So Harvard researchers confirmed that your

device specifically the blue light spectrum coming from your laptop, your television,

your smartphone suppresses melatonin and elevates cortisol to the degree that every hour you're

on your device, it suppresses melatonin for 30 minutes. You say you're on your device

and you're going to bed at ten, from 9:00 – 10:00 and then you go to bed at ten, melatonin

isn't even get secreted for an hour or I'm sorry for 30 minutes. Most people were you

know, on the TV or whatever it is, a lot more than at night and so if you're doing, if

you're not producing enough melatonin, you could be unconscious but you're not going

to get efficient sleep cycles even on the smartphone which I keep looking over at my

iPhone over talking to me, they now, this is a billion dollar, multi-billion dollar

company and all their iPhone, iPad, it's a tool called nightshift that automatically

pulls out the most troublesome spectrum of light from your phone but if your desktop

laptops and just everybody go download this today t's totally free its F.LUX. It's

called F dot L U X. just go to google type that in, couple of clicks and it'll be on

your device and it does the same thing automatically based on your time zone. Like that's one

of the easiest things you can do just switch it up, get F.LUX or I can even get on it.

Exactly. Like I go out to the garden and I'll meditate or take a cold bath, called thermogenesis

that's another powerful route. That's actually tip number four this is something

called, your body does this natural process called thermoregulation. When it gets dark

outside, this is a call from nature that it's time for us to shut down and we have a natural

drop in our core body temperature. That's normal and that facilitates the release of

sleep-related neurotransmitters and hormones but if you're running too hot and your environment

is too hot, it can be difficult for your body to produce those things. The sleep experts

collectively it says between 62 and 68 degrees Fahrenheit is ideal for sleep. So that's

number four. We're lucky number five is getting some sun exposure. When individuals

get sun exposure during the day, they actually have lower cortisol at night. Maybe even ten

minutes it can help lower your evening cortisol and we talked about cortisol being elevates

at night can be a problem and so this is one of the things that help them bring it down.

Get some exercise while getting sun exposure and really start your day off in a powerful

way. Cool! So those are the five steps, the five tips spoken from the expert of the book

Sleep Smarter absolutely incredible read. As I mentioned in our morning ritual, our

whole team read his book. You guys got to get it, check it out. We'll leave a link

below this video and follow the model health podcast, the number one health podcast. Absolutely

amazing and it's just, it's been a joy having you here as always remember we're

in this together.

For more infomation >> Do You Want to Sleep like a Superhero? - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Things Korean students want you to know ( + trying on hanbok) | VLOG #14 - Duration: 5:43.

Hi guys! It's Friday, and I'm late.

So, I'm just gonna do this really really quick.

Today I have my middle school.

I only have one middle school, and I see them every single Friday.

So, that's where I'm headed right now.

But anyways, I have to head out. I have to catch the bus.

I overslept because my alarm didn't ring. So *sighs* we have to go!

This is my first class of the day. We got a chocolate cake here.

We're gonna cut this up and share it with the class

Whooooaaa

Awww they're so cute!

They have a cake! They've got cards! So beautiful!

Blow!

That concludes one entire week of saying goodbye to all my schools.

I still have one more class left on Monday and then on Tuesday...

I finally get to head out and fly back to the States.

Today was super touching. You know with all my students and my co-teachers at the middle school.

That school--truthfully--was the school that probably helped me grow as a teacher the most and really impacted me.

I'm really gonna miss them.

Right now, I'm actually in Hanok Village and gonna meet up with some friends

We are gonna try on hanbok. Hanbok is a Korean traditional dress. They're actually these ones right here. You can see them.

Right next to me

Yeah

So we're gonna try those on.

You can wear one of those for about like 10 bucks or so and then wear them for about an hour or two.

So that's what we're gonna be doing

MY FRIEND ARAMIS. LOOK AT HER. SHE'S SOOO CUTE.

I'm not givng you your present until you stop. "I'm turning this car right around!"

They're meeting for the first time.

This is my friend, Shine. My friend, Aramis.

Look guys! Aramis drew a picture for me! This is my--my gift from Aramis.

Look at all the colors

We're in a hanboks now.

We got Shine over here looking like a queen in her blue.

and then Aramis and I are like the angel and devil on her shoulders.

Aramis has got her sky blue dress, and I've got the reeeed.

I'm gonna close up the night by showing you these posters that my classes made.

I have six different classes and a lot of them took the time to make a poster and they gave these to me as a gift.

This is supposed to be me! It's such a perfect interpretation of me.

because I always have earrings on and this is my hairstyle like 90% of the time.

These are just so impressive!

And then this one just like really made me laugh: "I don't miss you because you are in my heart forever. See you again."

Here's another drawing with me as well.

This really made me laugh too. One student said, as a joke, "Will you marry me?"

I'm really impressed by the things they remembered throughout the whole time that I've been their teacher.

Like when I correct their papers, I always put either a butterfly, a star, an octopus or a mushroom on their paper.

and they drew these! ...and they put like "Your emoticon"

Because this is like my signature drawing that I put on their worksheets.

Even like right here:

Last Halloween, I dressed up as a cat for class, and they wrote that! That just really just blows my mind

I've read through all of these like 30 times

I also got a lot of individual letters from a lot of students, and this just melted my heart.

I really love handwritten letters.

I love writing them and I love receiving them and I just keep them forever.

These are like things that I cherish and I save--and so in love with this

That is it for today

I hope you guys really enjoyed this video because I had a lot of fun making it

and I feel like it's probably gonna be one of my favorites that I put up this week.

If you guys like this video make sure to give it a thumbs up.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE, if you have not subscribed already.

and I will talk to you guys tomorrow with another video.

Byyeee

For more infomation >> Things Korean students want you to know ( + trying on hanbok) | VLOG #14 - Duration: 5:43.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 People Who Want To Be FROZEN - Duration: 6:27.

Hello.

Welcome back to most amazing top ten, a channel where we often cover the weird and wonderful

areas of life.

I am Rebecca Felgate….

And today we are talking about the Top 10 People Who Want To Be FROZEN….so….those

of you watching in the distant future…let me know how this goes?

10 - Britney Spears In 2010, British Newspaper, The Sun, made

viral headlines when they printed that Britney wanted to be frozen.

Reportedly, Britney thought that Walt Disney had been preserved – although she soon found

out it was a myth.

None the less, it got her researching and she decided that it might be for her!

She also looked into having her ashes turned into diamonds, but in the end she thought

she might prefer to get a chance to live in the future.

9 - Paul Rudd PAUL!

In 2011 Paul was approached for a project with Zach Helm and Errol Morris, who wanted

him to star in a movie called Freezing People is Easy, which hasn't yet come about but

apparently is in the pipeline.

The movie is going to be about the first Cryopreserved human, James Bedford, although there isn't

yet a release date.

Paul in theory will be playing Bedford, and according to sources close to the Antman star,

it has given him inspiration to consider the process for himself.

8 - Lucy Liu She may have been joking, but when speaking

to fashion guru Simon Doonan, she said..When I die I wish to be cryogenically frozen in

Nan Kempner's closet.

And when I wake up, I can choose from her incredible collection.

That would be wonderful."

Fair enough!

7 - Seth Macpharlane There is already a weird conspiracy theory

that Seth was frozen in the 60s and defrosted in the 90s…. but we'll leave that one

there.

Seth was speaking to our number 6 on this list and agreed he might like to be frozen…

which of course brings us to his discussion partner….

Larry King at number 6 The whole frozen topic came about as Larry

King had a dinner party on TV; CNN Presents: A Larry king Special, Dinner with the Kings….

Present at the dinner was his wife, Shawn, his mate MacFarlane, Tyra Banks, Conan O'Brien,

Shaquille O'Neal, Jack Dorsey, Quincy Jones and Russell Brand.

During part of the dinner, King said "I want to be frozen on the hope that they'll

find whatever I died of and bring me back".

Fair.

A person rumoured to be frozen, at number 5 we have Muhammed Ali

Sadly Muhammed Ali passed away in 2016, but it is thought that prior to his death, he

was fascinated with cryogenics.

According to an article in the Seattle times, he visited a Cryonics lab at UC Berkley in

1988….with one scientists saying that it was only a matter of time before he signs

up for the procedure…so maybe there is more than meets the eye to his death and that maybe

one day, he will be known by a future generation!

Frozen can mean many things, so we that in mind, we have added Olivia Munn at number

4 on this list.

To be frozen means winning – or at least stalling a battle with the clock.

A lot of celebrities have decided to freeze their eggs, meaning they will be able to have

children later in life.

Among these celebrities is Tv host and X Men star, Olivia Munn.

37 year old Munn had her eggs frozen when she turned 35.

She said I think that every girl should do it.

For one, you don't have to race the clock any more.

You don't have to worry about it, worry about your job or anything.

It's there."

A lady who wants to be there for 3 - Paris Hilton

Paris allegedly visited and invested in the Cryogenic Institute, a suspended animation

cemetery in Mississippi.

Reportedly, she also wants her dog frozen too.

Musing about the procedure, she said – "it's so cool.

"Almost all the cells in the body are still alive when death is pronounced.

And if you're immediately cooled, you can be perfectly preserved.

My life could be extended by hundreds and thousands of years."

Woah.

2 - Simon Cowell Well, I mean, obviously.

If there is someone who is going to live forever and transcend the generations, surely it will

be our mate Simon Cowell, pioneering new musical talent and persisting with high waisted fashion

for the rest of eternity.

You gotta love Mr Cowell's persistence!

Apparently he made the revelation as to his future wishes at a dinner in 2009 with the

then British Prime Minister, Gordon Brown.

Finally… this list should actually be called the top 1 thousand 600 and 9 people who want

to be frozen….and you're about to find out why…at number 1, we have 1600 people

signed up with Alcor.

Yeah, I am guessing they still want to be frozen…for them I guess silence is compliance.

Alcor Life Extension Foundation is a cryonics organization founded in 1972.

These are the people that can and will freeze you….

But it will cost you…

upwards of 200 and 20 thousand dollars to be precise.

Approximately 1,600 people signed up to be frozen with Alcor, and around 150 are currently

frozen, including baseball player Ted Williams .

So…that was the top ten people who want to be frozen….. which is pretty eye opening!

Would you guys want to be frozen?

Let me know in the comments section below…

I am not 100 per cent sure if I would want to be….imagine how stressful it would be

when you wake up and your family is all gone and you have to sort of just get on with it

in this new time?

For more infomation >> Top 10 People Who Want To Be FROZEN - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

Hey Amazon, Want To Move Into The Late Show's Office? - Duration: 1:00.

>> AMAZON SAYS IT WANTS TO BUILD A MASSIVE SECOND HEADQUARTERS

SOMEWHERE IN NORTH AMERICA AND THAT SPARKED A COMPETITION AMONG

THOSE WHO SAY THEY WANT TO WIN THE PRIZE.

THEY ARE SEEK A BASE FOR AS MANY AS 50,000 WORKERS AND AMAZON

PLANS TO SPEND $5 BILLION ON THE PROJECT.

>> WE HERE AT "THE LATE SHOW"" ARE BIG FANS OF AMAZON, AND MORE

IMPORTANTLY, OF $5 BILLION.

SO MR. BEZO, IS, WE'D LIKE TO THROW OUR HAT SPOT RING TO BE

YOUR NEW HEADQUARTERS, BY OFFERING YOU THIS ENTIRE OFFICE,

WHICH YOU WILL SHARE WITH KEITH.

>> I AM NOT TAKING DOWN MY POSTERS.

>> THAT'S RIGHT, FOR ONLY $5 BILLION YOU GET THIS ENTIRE

OFFICE COMPLETE WITH DESK, LIGHT, WASTE BASKET, AND, OF

COURSE, KEITH.

>> I EAT A LOT O QUINWA, AND IT MAKES ME GASSY.

>> IT'S "THE LATE SHOW WITH STEPHEN COLBERT."

For more infomation >> Hey Amazon, Want To Move Into The Late Show's Office? - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Megatron "I Want My Crew" Scene | Transformers The Last Knight (2017) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:56.

We call it the Tank.

He likes it down here.

This is where I deal with the dark shit.

Decepticons seem just as interested in these structures as we are.

Pred snapped this in Siberia.

He's been seen at all six horn locations around the world.

ID confirmed. Megatron.

And get this. He made contact with TRF.

Snatched up two CIA case officers. Said he wants to negotiate.

With him? What the hell does he want?

Certain alien associates of his released.

Scheduled contact is lD'd and cleared.

Confirmation. Hostages are clear.

The Department of Justice has okayed it

so long as the US military watches his every move.

You're gonna be on point, because he is not our friend.

You know who they always kill first?

Lawyers.

We've made deals with the devil before during times of crisis.

If we 're gonna get through this, we have got to open the door

and let the monsters inside.

There is a weapon out there of unimaginable power.

A threat to our very existence.

And Megatron can lead us to it.

Do I know you, human?

- I want my crew! - Give me names!

- Mohawk. - Mohawk?

What up, fellas? Man, lwant to kill you right now.

But l'ma kill you later.

Definitely gonna kill y'all mofos later.

- He's cleared! - All right.

Dreadbot.

Dreadbot. In for bank robbery.

Aggravated assault. Murder.

Double murder. Triple murder. Nine dead.

Didn't even take the money. No.

We're not letting him out, no.

What?

I mean, but we can be flexible.

If he wears a GPS tracker, it's fine.

Okay.

Okay.

Nitro Zeus.

Baby, free at last!

Thank Megatron, I'm free at last!

Thank you. Gonna miss you, Tim.

Thank you for your hospitality, Brad.

I know where you live, Enrique.

Say hello to your wife for me.

But the government requests that he does not leave the county.

- And we're serious about that. - Okay.

Okay.

And last but not least, Berserker.

I'll suck your brains!

- Absolutely not. - Yeah. No.

No. No. There are limits. Pick again.

Onslaught.

You need a bigger door!

Let me run that up the flag pole real quick.

I just got to call someone.

Great, thank you. Yes. Yes!

Go. Go.

What do you really want, Megatron?

What anyone wants, human.

To go home.

Yeah, that'd be all right with me, too.

Megatron, he's after something Yeager has.

Something they need to help find this weapon.

We're gonna let those Decepticons do our dirty work.

On my go, they'll be given Yeager's hideout coordinates.

You track Megatron every step.

Take the weapon.

And then I'm taking his ass out.

For more infomation >> Megatron "I Want My Crew" Scene | Transformers The Last Knight (2017) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

Dr. Phil To Mom Who Uses Drugs: 'You Don't Want To Own Anything; You Want To Blame Everything' - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Dr. Phil To Mom Who Uses Drugs: 'You Don't Want To Own Anything; You Want To Blame Everything' - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Dok 30: I just want to live - Duration: 28:23.

For more infomation >> Dok 30: I just want to live - Duration: 28:23.

-------------------------------------------

4 Reasons Why Women Want Strong Men | What Attracts Women To Men - Duration: 2:01.

4 Reasons Why Women Want Strong Men

Understanding a woman is not easy.

It is much more complex.

Sometimes they want men they can dominate and other times they want men who are chivalrous.

However the women want most in men is a strong personality.

They get attracted towards men who have strong personality.

They want their man to be someone on whom they can depend on.

We are listing down some reasons why women want strong men in their lives:

1.

Strong Men Are Interesting

No matter how convenient it is for women to marry a whimp, the fact of the matter is that

the henpecked men are extremely boring for them.

The types of men women want should be strong enough to interest them.

For them, the henpecked men are usually the last resort.

2.

Strong Men Makes Their Life Easy

Having a strong man in their life makes their life easy.

He picks up your bags and he takes most of the tough decisions in your life.

3.

Strong Man are Not Mamma's Boy

No woman wants a man who is dominated by anyone and that includes his own mother.

A strong man would not be a mamma's boy and that will solve a part of woman's mother-in-law

problem.

4.

The Knight in Shining Armour

It is the dream of most woman to get a knight in shining armour, who is strong but gentle.

Strong men are usually chivalrous and protective and these are the qualities that women admire.

Thanks for watching this video, if you enjoyed this video, please do not forget to like and

subscribe to our channel.

Here are some of our other videos which you may find useful.

In this channel you will get information about various health and life related topics.

Wishing you good health in your life, bye.

For more infomation >> 4 Reasons Why Women Want Strong Men | What Attracts Women To Men - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

7 Obstacles that keep you from achieving what you want - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> 7 Obstacles that keep you from achieving what you want - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Be Who You Want to Be - Duration: 0:07.

We're proud to be Canadian because you can be

who you want to be

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Be Who You Want to Be - Duration: 0:07.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Be Whoever You Want to Be - Duration: 0:15.

We are proud to be Canadian because in Canada

you can be literally whoever you want to be,

go wherever you want to go, and it's one

of the most beautiful countries in the world.

So that's why we're proud to be Canadian

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Be Whoever You Want to Be - Duration: 0:15.

-------------------------------------------

海象先生nino - We Don't Want To Get Married - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> 海象先生nino - We Don't Want To Get Married - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Tanki Online Gameplay DO yo guys want This? - Duration: 15:21.

FAIL

WOW

That was Close LOL

DONT MIND THEM

HEAL ME

HOWW HAX

Self destruct!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét