Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily go! Sep 23 2017

Jimin cool and chic as usual

Suga sleepy blank face

Not now

V angelic being calm

Rapmon ear check

Unzip

to zip

Jin - J-hopes lap is the coziest in the world

My turn yet?

Here we go.

J-hope checking everyone's moves

Our dance leader

hobi hobi~

Jungkook at his living room

Just chilling

Watching hyungs like TV

Still not moving, why should he?

Nah, let's do this

For more infomation >> [BTS] What are they doing behind the camera? (방탄소년단 Go Go Intro) - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

(Reaction) BTS - Go Go / Phạm Vinh (FIRST EVER BTS COMEBACK SHOW) - Ăn Mừng DNA Đạt 50tr View 5 Ngày - Duration: 6:11.

For more infomation >> (Reaction) BTS - Go Go / Phạm Vinh (FIRST EVER BTS COMEBACK SHOW) - Ăn Mừng DNA Đạt 50tr View 5 Ngày - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

Soy Luna 2 - Ambar płacze po kłótni z Simonem, mówi że go kocha odcinek73 - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> Soy Luna 2 - Ambar płacze po kłótni z Simonem, mówi że go kocha odcinek73 - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

NEW WORKING POKEMON GO HACK ANDROID 2017 - Duration: 12:09.

NEW WORKING POKEMON GO HACK ANDROID 2017

For more infomation >> NEW WORKING POKEMON GO HACK ANDROID 2017 - Duration: 12:09.

-------------------------------------------

【POKEMON GO】ミューツーバトル First time - Duration: 7:44.

For more infomation >> 【POKEMON GO】ミューツーバトル First time - Duration: 7:44.

-------------------------------------------

CS:GO Minigames#3 Typowy odc - Duration: 24:21.

For more infomation >> CS:GO Minigames#3 Typowy odc - Duration: 24:21.

-------------------------------------------

On the Go at Shawan Downs - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> On the Go at Shawan Downs - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Bad Baby go to Fishing Giant APPLE Funny Toddler Learning Colors with CAMEL Songs for Kids - Duration: 10:53.

Bad Baby superman and spiderman go to Fishing Giant APPLE Funny Toddler Learning Colors with CAMEL best video Songs for Kids

For more infomation >> Bad Baby go to Fishing Giant APPLE Funny Toddler Learning Colors with CAMEL Songs for Kids - Duration: 10:53.

-------------------------------------------

Wellifun - Kaiwharawhara Indoor Grand Prix Go-Karting, Laser Tag and Minigolf - Duration: 3:23.

This is Joseph, also known as Joxal, and today I'm with some friends and we are

going to be doing some laser tag, mini-golf and some go-karting,

we are in Kaiwharawhara Indoor Grand Prix.

As I said, today I'll be looking at three activities.

We bought some Grab-One vouchers that included go-karting, laser-tag and mini-golf,

although, spoiler alert: I don't think that you should necessarily do all three.

After checking in, we went through the waiting lounge and got ready for the go-karting.

After putting on hair-nets and helmets we headed to the cars

where we were given brief instructions and then we were off.

You have to be at least seven years old and 125 centimeters tall to be able

to drive a kart, although if you were too young or too short

you can be a passenger in a twin kart.

You can watch the track through the windows of the waiting area

or there are grandstand-style seating next to the track.

After the race the lap times and positions etc are available for you to view and take home,

and they have a few different monitors around,

so you don't need to crowd around the one next to the starting area like we did.

Okay, so this is just after the driving,

and that was . . . it's a lot faster than it looks, believe me.

The hardest parts are some of the corners near the middle

that can get really awkward, but that was pretty darn good.

Amazing.

Good, but Milan's always in front of me.

The corners were the hardest part.

He always just blocks the way out of me.

Yes - I don't want you to lap me.

So here we have the laser tag,

so we're just waiting for the instructions to get to it.

And I'm excited to get in YouTube.

The laser tag area is of course pretty dark,

so my footage of it isn't great, but if you've played

laser tag before, you know what to expect.

It's compact, without a lot of open areas, but was laid out well,

and had the usual targets you needed to shoot if you wanted to score highly etc.

Afterwards, your scores were displayed on the monitor

in the eating/waiting area outside the laser force area.

OK, so that was the laser section.

That was very enjoyable: lots and lots of shooting, lots of fun.

Last, and unfortunately least, is the mini golf.

I've played quite a few different mini-golf courses,

and this one is a long way from being my favorite.

Although it started well, the difficulty rose very quickly,

leading to a lot of frustration, and all of us reaching the

five-shot maximum in later holes.

I would suggest that you play only the first nine holes

if you don't want to end your day on a bit of a negative note.

Apart from that, the go-karting and laser tag was a great group activity

that I definitely recommend.

I have of course put a link to their site and Facebook page below

as well as at the end of the video.

Thanks for watching, and see you next time :)

For more infomation >> Wellifun - Kaiwharawhara Indoor Grand Prix Go-Karting, Laser Tag and Minigolf - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Renter: 'Definitely Not Safe To Go In' Rat-Infested Apartment - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Renter: 'Definitely Not Safe To Go In' Rat-Infested Apartment - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

GO-VIDEO 2017_BEYOND THE LIMIT_Trailer_Radifan Hidayat - Duration: 1:10.

There's only sadness

Regrets

Anxious

And nothing else

It's theoritically easy as question

It's different if you put it in real life

as if the hope was frozen

Dark

And lost it's direction

Either below

Or above

For more infomation >> GO-VIDEO 2017_BEYOND THE LIMIT_Trailer_Radifan Hidayat - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

PBS Kids GO! Interstitials: Maya & Miguel (2016) WFWA DT2 - Duration: 7:59.

Please Like and Subscribe if You would Like More Videos like This One!

For more infomation >> PBS Kids GO! Interstitials: Maya & Miguel (2016) WFWA DT2 - Duration: 7:59.

-------------------------------------------

[Rus Sub] [Rus Sub] [BANGTAN BOMB] '고민보다GO' stage @COMEBACK SHOW 'BTS DNA' BTS 방탄소년단 - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> [Rus Sub] [Rus Sub] [BANGTAN BOMB] '고민보다GO' stage @COMEBACK SHOW 'BTS DNA' BTS 방탄소년단 - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Let it go OCD Parody - Duration: 4:01.

Moonlight glows on my tiles tonight not a dust speck to be seen

a kingdom of compulsions of which I'm definitely the Queen

you come in dragging all your dirt in from outside

couldn't keep it in, although I've tried

don't think you know what I've been through trying to keep this OCD from you I never wanted you to know

But now you know...

I have to, I have to

can't help it if I try and if you don't like it go ahead and say goodbye

I already know what you're going to say "Why don't you just, like, stop?"

I'm not gonna leave the house today

Tired of waiting til 2am until you are asleep just so I can do the dishes without you calling me a freak

I know it's hard watching me do

weird stuff that makes no sense to you

Just think how hard that it must be

for me

but I have to, I have to do everything in multiples of four

I have to, I have to, I have to...go and clean that floor

here I stand and here I'll stay

unless I'm standing on a line...

I'll spend all night pacing in circles round and round and rearrange the piles of junk I have lying around

Don't talk to me of CBT, or rubber bands,

Cuz there is just one thing

that you should understand... I have to, I have to

can't resist it all the time, I have to, I have to, that mentally stable girl was a lie!

if I wash my hands forty times a day

who are you to judge (I'm gonna end up alone anyway)

For more infomation >> Let it go OCD Parody - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

O Amar Bondhu Go Chiro Sathi Poth Chola Official Music Video by Shahrukh Hossain - Duration: 4:01.

For more infomation >> O Amar Bondhu Go Chiro Sathi Poth Chola Official Music Video by Shahrukh Hossain - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

Musica para Entrada das Daminhas | Let It Go Disney Frozen Instrumental - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Musica para Entrada das Daminhas | Let It Go Disney Frozen Instrumental - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

On the Go at Shawan Downs - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> On the Go at Shawan Downs - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Mahima Chaudhry's Latest Pictures Just Shocked Everyone And Go Viral On Social Media ! - Duration: 2:47.

Mahima Chaudhry's Latest Pictures Just Shocked Everyone And Go Viral On Social Media !

For more infomation >> Mahima Chaudhry's Latest Pictures Just Shocked Everyone And Go Viral On Social Media ! - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Go Globe Yourself! - Duration: 4:17.

Howmanypeoplepaidadollartoseehowmanypeoplepaidadollar.com/

Does exactly what it's url says it does.

If you pay the creator of the site one dollar you will be able to see how many other people

also paid him a dollar so far.

That's the only thing this site does actually except not really because the site is currently

under construction and you cannot use it.

I gess that makes it more of a DOLMG something you can do online later maybe guys.

How about this?

Let's cover some DONGs, things you can do online now guys.

Got a map you want to see turned into a globe?

Or maybe just a picture of you face?

Well try maptoglobe.com.

Upload an image to see it distorted so as to wrap around a sphere.

Once that's been done, you can access various projections of the distorted image that make

it flat again. Or try generating random maps to spark your imagination or plan your own planet -- you can get creative

with it and explore new worlds like the world of Hogwarts on

Pottermore which gives you the chance to fly through Hogwarts using your arrow keys.

If you put it on full screen and focus it can be pretty immersive.

Each of these glowing orbs teaches you something so beware of spoilers in case you haven't

read the series yet.

You can click on certain areas like the Quidditch field or Forbidden forest which sounds like

trouble.

Oh wait no that isn't trouble it's just

Geosound.

A music experiment, kind of.

Drag one of the 3 dimensional shapes inside one of the four loops.

If you place it too high you won't hear anything because the sound is made when an

edge or corner makes contact with the pole.

Hey!

This kinda looks like a quidditch hoop!

Anyways.

Listen to this.

Oh...yeah well that's what I meant when I said it's kind of a music experiment but

for a definite physics experiment check out

This site where you can play around with particles and gravity wells.

Gravity here is inverse proportional so it's not an inverse square like in our 3D world.

Also, the particles can bounce off the edges so they won't get flung away.

if you check "Well collision" the well can absorb particles.

This is fun but for a rip-roaring good time check out

The largest dinosaur database on the internet.

If you have a dinosaur in mind that you want to learn about type it in here.

Or scroll through this list..oh man are there are only 8?

NOPE!

There are 1,082 dinosaurs you can look through.

like the gigantspinosaurus. It was an herbivore and during the Jurassic

period inhabited Asia.

its fossils have been found in China.

Clicking on "random dinosaur" is a great way to learn as much as possible because the

more you know the better, like how

"Know" is the most-used not-super-common word in movies.

At least, according to this analysis of 617 movies from the 1920s to 2010. you can narrow

its data by selecting a specific movie like 10 Things I Hate About You.

words are categorized as neutral, positive, and negative.

you can also narrow down by genre or year.

Now that you know the number of times "good" was said in horror movies from 2009, apply

your burgeoning number expertise to

Numberium.

The goal of the game is to reach the finish position.

But you need to calculate your moves so that they equal the number in the end block.

Every time you move to a blank square you add one.

This includes the move to the last number.

You'll also come along other operations as you go.

When you complete it successfully you'll be shown a display of flashing colors as vibrant

as these well dressed people on

Dress code the game.

Which is a simple pattern game.

Type in your detective name here and get to work.

A lineup of these guys will let you know what you're working with.

When you discover the pattern, select the two that fit it, and see if you pass.

YES I GOT IN!

This episode is brought to you by an educational DONG, Skillshare, an online community where

experts help you improve and gain skills via more than 17,000 classes like this one on

using Lumetri to make better-looking videos that I'm going through.

An annual subscription is less than $10 a month but the first 200 people to use the

link in this video's description will get the first two months free.

Not bad.

Stay curious.

Keep learning and as always thanks for watching.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét