Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily want Jul 30 2017

Amrit Kund which is made of shivaji eyes tears has dried at kattas Pakistan the

breed the Ducks are very disturbed who were living all those 2000 years due to

drying of the lake for live for in danger of danger

it is now want to go to Pushkar AJmire India another holy place of Hindus

appeal for help to be Indian Prime Minister and the other Hindus the reason

of the drying of this spring is deep water pumps of a kilometer distance

cement factory

ah

the death of Shiva's Wife Sitti the story goes that when she died he cried

so much and for so long that had tears created two holy ponds one at pushkar

near the famous Sufi pilgrimage center of Ajmir in modern India while the

other at Kattas in modern-day Pakistan which literally means raining eyes in

Sanskrit it is from this name that the word petals is derived another version

of the legend mentions the two ponds at Kattas Raj and Nannital.

thanks

For more infomation >> Lord Shiva Ji's Tears Springs katas raj Dried Ducks want migration to Pushkar ajmir India - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Kate Middleton Pregnant? Duchess & Prince William Want 'At Least Three Kids. - Duration: 1:39.

Kate Middleton Pregnant?

Duchess & Prince William Want 'At Least Three Kids.

Is Kate Middleton pregnant with her third child?

According to sources, Duchess Kate and her husband, Prince William, want to have "at

least" three children.

Vanity Fair reports that Kate and William not only want to add to their brood, but the

royal couple would like to have their three children be relatively close in age.

Princess Charlotte was born in 2015, just shy of George's second birthday.

If the Duchess of Cambridge was to get pregnant in the next couple of months, her third child

would be born just ahead of Charlotte's second birthday, which would be a trend.

"They want at least three kids and for them to be close in age."

Kate Middleton doesn't seem to have a hard time getting pregnant, but she does suffer

from severe morning sickness during her first trimester.

When she was pregnant with Prince George, the Duchess was actually hospitalized for

a short time because she was very ill.

With Princess Charlotte, Kate was at home resting and had a doctor nearby.

Her mom, Carole Middleton, was a great deal of help chasing after George while Kate tried

to keep quiet.

With two children running around, it will be more difficult.

However, if Kate and William want to add to their family, it's something they will have

to figure out.

thanks for watching.

please like,subscribe and share my videos.

For more infomation >> Kate Middleton Pregnant? Duchess & Prince William Want 'At Least Three Kids. - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

you want to what - Duration: 0:06.

hahaha

You wanna f*** me?

Grr

wow

For more infomation >> you want to what - Duration: 0:06.

-------------------------------------------

The EASIEST Way to PROGRAM Your SUBCONSCIOUS MIND to ATTRACT What You Want! (POWERFUL Technique!) - Duration: 5:32.

For more infomation >> The EASIEST Way to PROGRAM Your SUBCONSCIOUS MIND to ATTRACT What You Want! (POWERFUL Technique!) - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

I Want To Rob | RoCitizens | Roblox | Online Gameplay - Duration: 8:28.

Yes oh my gosh yes come on Frank are you all painted mr. guy Christina today we

Hey Buddies its ya girl AyChristene and today

were playing row citizens rose the distance to a story tricky you know I'm

going to be different I'm going to play the male this time I want to do it's a

different job bar you can be a robber

yeah let's complete our quest and get ourselves a brand new car okay so now

it's time is tell heart stop I got a car guys I'm Ronen and I do we're gonna call

her Bertha I am in it in it just two women win it yes I'm in it to win it in

it to win it oh yeah oh my goodness look at hard time

Perry card that's their new hint give you some advice I just tell them I got a

card okay here's the prima oh yeah I accept breasts thanks I admit I don't

need any more of your advice you can leave me that nothing good bye

now it's time the inner line I want to find a job and be a robber

yeah yeah I wanna brought some things and people yeah yeah alright alright so

I want to go to my home oh okay so apparently I have no and where's a lot

of time sir actually I'm better than our desert

because it was I've got a vehicle what is up with my windshield oh my goodness

I just bought this probably two seconds ago let's get out this building not have

a door yeah there's no door here what about

over here is this the place I should I should get back in my car as your girl

I'm walking all around this day I pay money I was going to say good money I

mean I kind of did take good money I have that money don't know why I had so

much money but I had that money so I paid money to be in this vehicle now if

you give me plants plant I need you to back that plant

oh my gosh dry no no don't get out of the vehicle

am I in it come on come on don't tell me my cars stuck no I really is just under

charge of it I don't know like everywhere is that like the creek is

like sorry taking that I walk now I have to

walk every a nice little meal huh I am here for a life of crime

dangit mister yes I can I can't get anywhere goodness I wanted to live a

life of crime but I don't know if that's going to happen we can't find the cops

of crime place so we're going to get ourselves a burger I'd like to order and

I like to order Carolyn Carolyn can please order some food I just pick up

some fun how did she run her food okay so not you can I just eat this

burger I'm about to die okay I would wanted to order Caroline's not serving

me anything I want it will I die that is trip oh darn you

I can't bumper I've come to a decision head I wanted to live a life crime but

doesn't look like that's happening for me today

so I guess I have to get my old job back I was supermarket actually you know what

wait I become a cop then I can find out where the robbers and then I can turn

into like a crime you guys had the right idea yeah oh my god one yet come again

break are you a ball breaker you ball break I believe air balls what about you

maybe make where's the size where the doors

mix two little holes in when I got back here realized on the bus on my Jonah

that's all fucking a health if you can find it doesn't know that I would be

very grateful I'll try not to eat them all right such

around town for stillness nicely Russell enough can I just roam around town a few

people is that an option Thanks oh I reload that awesome

quit remove it quicker movement make it in naked man I'll do it let me grab this

do it reloading take your business innocent Hey I don't know avaible you're

innocent okay carry on be safe out there the stream move at

8:12 nearby units fun Roger that I'm in pursuit Roberts on the right tension

before they get deceived I represent our customers gets pizza okay

hurry red run run I get the cash boy now I need to find the same goes for my dad

I mean for the robberies done all the stakes goes back there I need to see

okay you throw that side I'm gonna go on the other side okay you right yet you've

got that side cover that side I feel like their goodness they got away

darn it I didn't get to see where this do someone wait where's the safe is the

apartment building no wait over there based on this you're still criminal come

here criminal scum come here criminal scum wait you'll cram it on your PA

Oakland over a corner all right hurry hurry hurry hurry he's gone he

disappeared when we crack this case 812 near you okay Roger that I'm in pursuit

no shift ended should complete complete no I'm gonna catch the robber no I'm

gonna follow the clock and undercover crap I'm not remember I'm undercover

let me get in the car let me get in the car don't undo Linda's make me believe

me believe me believe me yes yes I'm in there obviously we're in here with

somebody Caroline mine hey guys no no wait for me no no no no no no see see

see softly where's their hideout they're gone they're all leaving me alone I'm an

indigent foot here it was fun if you know how to be a robber let me know in

the comment section below something I really want to do in this game I don't

have a house I don't have anything and just for broke

I did have a good successful shift as out please officer one ship we uh now

have fun let me know your thoughts down below in the comment section if you'd

like to suggest a robot's level of you know down below if you like this video

and the life out of life button check me on my second channel subscribe for more

awesome content and I look like

For more infomation >> I Want To Rob | RoCitizens | Roblox | Online Gameplay - Duration: 8:28.

-------------------------------------------

HE DIDN'T WANT ME TO OPEN IT... - Duration: 15:01.

For more infomation >> HE DIDN'T WANT ME TO OPEN IT... - Duration: 15:01.

-------------------------------------------

Stop blowing hot air because you want to be recognized - Garba Ali cautions Nnamdi Kanu - Duration: 2:44.

Stop blowing hot air because you want to be recognized - Garba Ali cautions Nnamdi Kanu

- Alhaji Yusuf Garba Ali, the former national chairman of the then All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP), has cautioned Nnamdi Kanu to stop blowing hot air because of recognition.

- Alhaji Ali said it is unbelievable that Kanu is still talking of Biafra even though many leaders from the Southeast said what they need is restructuring and not secession.

Alhaji Yusuf Garba Ali, former national chairman of the then All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP), has cautioned Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) to stop blowing hot air because he"just want to be recognized.

According to Ali, the Igbos don't want to secede from Nigeria for any reason, Vanguard reports. Garba Ali said: "I think even the people in the south east are no longer saying that they want to secede.

"The Arewa youths also reacted based on what they thought was the decision of majority of the people of the south east.

"Kanu is still talking of Biafra but leaders from the region have told him that what they need is restructuring and not secession. The question of secession simply does not arise.

Despite the Boko Haram crisis in the north east, there are still Igbos living there.

"There is no part of this country you go to that you do not find another tribe settling there. How do you want to break up the country?.

"I do not believe that Nigeria is going to break. What we have is people blowing hot air. Some are using it for their economic interest. There are lots of people blowing hot air just because they want to be recognized.".

com had reported that large numbers of pro-Biafra supporters trooped-out to welcome leader the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, in the Imo state capital, Owerri.

According to a post on Facebook by Somto Okonkwo, the supporters who were reportedly in their millions, came out to welcome the IPOB leader during his visit to Owerri on Friday, July 28.

For more infomation >> Stop blowing hot air because you want to be recognized - Garba Ali cautions Nnamdi Kanu - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

X Factor star Stacey Solomon: I want seven kids - Duration: 8:34.

X Factor star Stacey Solomon: I want seven kids

With her sons Zachary and Leighton (right). There are few contestants from The X Factor who have gone on to have such diverse success as Stacey Solomon.

Since coming third in the show (she was beaten by Olly Murs and Joe McElderry), she has gone on to design clothes, release an album, win I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!, compete in The Jump and she's now on the Loose Women panel.

Stacey's also co-host of I'm a Celebrity. Get Me Out of Here!: Extra Camp, alongside her boyfriend Joe Swash. "I still can't believe my luck," Stacey, 27, tells TV Life.

"With every job I get I can't help but think, 'I can't believe I'm still working!'" Stacey has sons Leighton, four, and Zachary, eight, from two previous relationships, and Joe has son Harry, ten, also from a previous relationship.

Here, Stacey reveals her marriage plans and why she feels that being famous is down to luck….

She's taking things slowly with her partner Joe.

Can you believe it's been eight years since you were on X Factor? No, I was 19 when I did it and it gives me a really weird feeling in my stomach when I think about it all. It's like it was yesterday.

How often do you come out of one of those shows and eight years later, you're still doing what you love? It's not often. Why have you continued to find work in showbusiness? I don't think it's down to talent.

I think it's down to the luck of the draw, being in the right place at the right time and people believing in you. What have been the highlights? X Factor was such a massive highlight in my life.

It's the only reason I'm doing what I am now, because of the opportunity it gave me. And I got to meet my idol, Whitney Houston!.

Stacey's a regular on the Loose Women panel. What was that like? It was when they used to have celebrity mentors. It felt surreal meeting her, it was like I was in a cartoon.

She was so nice, a little bit crazy, but normal, funny, lovely and a down-to-earth lady.

What's being on the Loose Women panel like? I can't quite believe that my job is literally to go to work and chat with my friends! When you're in the public eye, you sometimes get the opportunity to raise awareness of certain issues that help people feel less isolated.

That's one aspect of Loose Women that I love. And on the other side, you get to have a laugh with the girls, dress up and do silly skits.

Do you have to keep abreast with the latest news? Yes, a lot more than I'd choose to because I find it quite depressing.

I have to keep up with current affairs and what's happening in the world, so I know what we are all talking about. I'm quite comfortable with who I am, so I enjoy the company of strong women.

Do your kids understand what you do? I did a voice-over for The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie and they were the proudest they've been! You must be very organised to juggle motherhood with a television career… No way! I'm like every other working mum in the world – I'm disorganised and I just get on with it.

Half the time they're in the wrong uniform and they're a little bit late. Nobody else is going to pay my mortgage.

What's the hardest thing about being a mum? Constantly feeling guilty. It's like there's a horrible person on my shoulder making me feel like I'm making the wrong decisions.

I love my children implicitly andI'll always do everything in their best interests. But I'm always questioning my ability as a mother, which is ridiculous.

My parents and sister give me unbelievable amounts of help and support, and the boys'fathers also step in to help me out.

How are things going with Joe? Things are really good, thank you! We are taking things really slowly. We both have kids and we want to make it work because we really like each other.

And to make our situation work, you need to take baby steps. We need to make sure the kids are all right and that we are happy.

So when we move in together and eventually get married and have more children, all of our kids are completely settled and know where they are.

If you have more children, would you like a girl to stop you being so outnumbered? Yes! I have two little nieces and when they come over, I paint their nails and do their hair and they go through my wardrobe.

I really, really want more children. If it's a girl, brilliant, but it doesn't matter if it's more boys. With her sons Zachary and Leighton.

How many more? If I'm lucky enough, I want seven! But I've always wanted five in an ideal world, and only if I could afford to properly look after them.

You're a big follower of fashion and have had your own ranges out. Is that something you'd like to continue with? I definitely want to.

I did my range Look Again for four years, which I really enjoyed. When I've got time, I'd like to do a line that I have created from scratch and use lots of creative license.

I'd also love to do a kids' range for boys too. Unless there's a massive dinosaur or dumper truck on it, there's nothing out there for them. Is your wardrobe huge? It's not particularly bursting at the seems.

In this industry, you are either loaned clothes for a day and you have to wear them then give them back, or you buy something for an event and can never wear it again.

So I end up giving it to charity or my family.

We've seen you in some gorgeous outfits. How would you describe your personal style? Easy and comfortable! I like clothes that sit nicely on me, and I like airy and floaty dresses.

You always seem to be on the go. Do you get much spare time to pamper yourself? Now the boys go to their dads' every other weekend, I get the time to do what I want.

To me, pampering myself means not having to cook really healthy meals and being able to watch what I want on the telly. You didn't release your first album until two years ago.

Any plans for a follow up? I wouldn't want to bring out another album because there's so much pressure, it's so scary and you put yourself out there for everyone to judge on what's essentially your hobby.

So I really didn't enjoy that at all. I'd love to do musicals and I have been auditioning for them and doing screen tests. I just love to sing!.

For more infomation >> X Factor star Stacey Solomon: I want seven kids - Duration: 8:34.

-------------------------------------------

Planning for baby number three? Kate Middleton and Prince William 'want at least three kids close - Duration: 1:44.

Kate Middleton and Prince William are reportedly planning on expanding their family as they

want their children to grow up close in age.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge welcomed Prince George in July 2013 and Princess Charlotte

in May 2015 and according to friends, they'd like to add another to their brood sooner

rather than later.

In a profile by Vanity Fair, sources told the publication, �They want at least three

kids and for them to be close in age.�

The couple are based in their country estate Amner Hall and travel to their apartment at

Kensington Palace for overnight stays and royal business in London, but intend on living

there until they are called up to duty.

"It�s no secret that William doesn�t like the media intrusion into his life, and in

the country he can escape,� a family friend told the mag.

�The Queen and the Prince of Wales have given their blessing for William to live this

life, and William is very grateful.

It�s enabling him and Kate to raise their family in a way that�s as close to ordinary

as they can get.� �William doesn�t want George and Charlotte

going through some of the experiences he went through growing up.

Everything he does regarding his family is very deliberate.� Little George recently

enrolled at Westacre Montessori nursery in Norfolk, where he goes three days a week,

indicating they are planning a longer stay in the countryside.

tell us your thoughts in comments below.

thanks for watching.

please like,subscribe and share my videos.

For more infomation >> Planning for baby number three? Kate Middleton and Prince William 'want at least three kids close - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

So you want to paint like Rembrandt? Should you? - Duration: 3:03.

So you want to paint like Rembrandt? Stay tuned to this video!

Why would you want to paint like Rembrandt ? Is it because you like his style? Is it because you

like his fame? or is it because he's recognized as one of the top painters in

history in the whole world? In this video I'm using Rembrandt as an example but it

applies to whether you want to paint like Rembrandt or Vermeer or Renoir.. it

doesn't matter.it applies to all of them. Like every person whose job depends on

the on the public, you will have to face a lot of criticism and rejection. But you

shouldn't try to paint like Rembrandt and you shouldn't try to play like Renoir

water or anybody to get their approval. The key to being a painter is to be yourself. You have to

have your own style. You can be inspired by Rembrandt, you can be inspired by

Renoir or whoever ...but you have to have your own style and I'm sure that if you

admire certain painters the influence from them will show in your painting. But

it doesn't have to be the same. Painting like Rembrandt is not being perfect

painting like Rembrandt is being Rembrandt! Let's take an example that is

very clear and is current, which is Odd Odd Nerdrum. Odd Nerdrum is a great painter

probably the greatest painter in the world right now and he admires Rembrandt.

He was his inspiration! However, he has his own style and his own

topics, and he has more elements that make him different. Odd Nerdrum would not be as

great if he exactly copied Rembrandt.. he would be a copyist not a painter. Odd is a

true painter a true artist he has developed his own style heavily

influenced by Rembrand. This will sound tacky, but it's true: the key is not your

destination but how you get there. Think of each one of your paintings as a

stepping stone towards that ideal painting style that you want to create

in your mind and on the canvas. Then, one day, sit

down and look at all of your paintings and you will have found your masterpiece

which is your own development as an artist. This road takes a lifetime...

so...relax and enjoy...this is the most important thing! Maybe one day I get to see your

stepping stones and you can see mine..!! But... you know... you're right he was freaking

dang good!!!

Anyway!!.. I have been ranting long enough.Thank you very much for coming to see my

video ...Please, subscribe and leave a comment ....and I will see you later later

bye byeee bye byeee see you later

For more infomation >> So you want to paint like Rembrandt? Should you? - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

If You Want To Make This A Better World For All. - Duration: 0:49.

If MY people, who are called by MY name, shall humble themselves,

and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways;

Then will I hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will HEAL THEIR LAND

God said

in 2nd Chronicles 7:14

of the Bible

Sorry about the silence

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét