Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily best Jul 29 2017

DOCTOR

Why the look? Is there something on my face?

You're just so beautiful...

Why would you laugh like that?

Excuse me?

You just sneered!

Sneer?

No. I was just happy that...

Then why would you sneer like that?

I hate it when someone sneers like that when I speak.

It feels condescending.

Forgive me. It was wrong of me.

I hate it when you show your vulgar past.

It's just horrible. Got it?

Yes. It won't happen again.

By the way, this necktie...

This one that you picked out this morning?

It is so tasteless.

I'm sorry.

I was going to wear it anyway,

but it feels too shitty now.

Tasteless!

Fuck!

Ah! No, no!

Argh! This is wrong!

Tasteless!

Agh! No!

I'm sorry for being a prick this morning.

No... it was my mistake really.

I'm going to be a little late today.

I have a surgical patient in the afternoon.

OK. Just give me a call when you leave the office,

so I can get dinner ready.

Give me your hand.

You're my everything, so don't let me down.

Okay?

Okay.

See you later.

This is fucking hell! Psychopath son of a bitch!

I'm so sick of this music!

I'm sick of this hairstyle.

Much better.

I can't breathe...

Yeah...

He just left for work.

The psycho son of a bitch was in a particularly crappy mood.

He made me feel like shit.

I don't know.

How am I supposed to know what he feels?

Anyway, you're coming, right?

OK... All right...

Just get here already.

Hey, who's that?

Shit, it's Mom.

Your mom? What should we do?

What do you think? Put your clothes on, quick!

- My underwear! - Over there.

What is she doing? Nobody home?

You! Stop!

Move!

- What are you going to do? - Catch that son of a bitch!

Then what?

What?

Tell the neighborhood that I'm having an affair?

Is that what you want?

My god!

What's your plan? Do you really want to fuck it all up?

Go home if you're here to nag at me.

I don't want to hear it.

What?

I told you not to smoke!

I'm only human! How do you expect me to cope?

You're the one who made the choice.

Why are you all of a sudden like this?

I didn't know he would be this much of a pervert.

Every day! This same hair, this same expression!

I'm about to lose it!

Nobody's asking you to live like this forever.

In a few years, you can divorce him.

So you can at least get some decent alimony.

Didn't you get enough?

You bought a house, a car,...

Try putting on a show every night, naked, doing what he tells you to do.

Do that and then see if you can last another day.

I'm going to divorce soon, OK?

Hello.

Hey.

Oh, these are for you.

Thanks.

Excuse me, sir!

Your membership card?

Is this your first time at our club?

Are you here to sign up?

That guy who just went in...

Oh, the trainer?

Trainer? He works here?

Yes, but why do you ask?

Uh, never mind.

Good morning, Dr. Choi!

Dr. Choi...

Come in!

Are you alright?

I had to run because I was late. That's it.

Oh, okay.

The eyelid surgery patient scheduled for this morning is waiting.

Do you want a minute?

I don't need a minute!

Get it ready, now!

Okay.

Scalpel!

Hold on.

What's wrong?

I have to tell you something. It'll only take a second.

Just a minute, please.

What is it?

Did something happen to you today?

What are you talking about?

Your hand is shaking.

Shaking? My hand?

You're wrong.

No. I'm sure I saw your scalpel shaking before the patient's eye.

Are you saying I have a damn hand tremor?

No, it's just...

Have I ever made a mistake with a patient?

Answer me. Have I?

... No...

Then shut up. Come in.

Scalpel!

Dickhead!

What!!!

Oh look, the eunuch has a shaky hand.

You bitch!

Dr. Choi!

Dr. Choi, what's wrong?

Please! Doctor, calm down!

What is wrong with you, sir?

Let go! Let go of me!

What is wrong with you today? Pull it together!

- Ms. Jung! - Let go of me!

Ms. Jung, just a minute. Ms. Jung!

Hey, what's going on?

That doctor is fucking crazy! Crazy!

What?

Ms. Jung!

I'm sorry. I think there was a misunderstanding...

A misunderstanding? Do you see this?

What the hell is this?

That doctor tried to choke me! Look!

Is that true?

Why would I lie? You all saw it!

No, it wasn't like that...

Where is this sick bastard!

Hold on, where do you think you're going?

You piece of shit!

You son of a bitch! Why did you do it?

Did you try to kill my girlfriend? Speak!

- I'll kill you, son of a bitch! - Calm down.

Sir, please calm down.

Let go of me, I mean it! Hey, you come here!

What kind of sick hospital is this? I'll sue your asses!

Consider yourselves out of business!

We're sorry. Ms. Jung, we are very sorry.

- Come on. - We're sorry. So sorry.

Sorry.

We're sorry.

We're sorry. We're sorry.

Ma'am.

You're going in?

It's been hours.

We cancelled all our afternoon appointments.

We can't just wait around.

He told us not to come in. What if he gets angry?

If he gets angry, he gets angry.

Just leave it to me.

D, Dr. Choi.

Are... you okay?

Why? What are you talking about?

Huh?

Are you going to keep blocking me?

You're leaving?

Is there any reason I shouldn't?

No... no.

But if you just leave like this...

I'm going.

So you guys leave when you're done, too.

Got it?

He's lost it, hasn't he?

What's wrong with him?

He was acting even crazier in the operation room, right?

I doubt he's crazy.

It's probably a momentary response to some kind of shock.

Shock? What kind of shock?

How am I supposed to know?

I've never even had so much as lunch with him during my 10 years here.

Come to think of it, we've never went out for a meal with the doctor.

Tomorrow, we'll know if he's really crazy.

Let's go, girls.

Yes.

Here's the fish stew and side dishes you ordered.

You said 37000 won, right?

- Yes. - Just a minute.

Thighs together. Yes, straight up.

2, 1.

A little faster this time, 2.

You really have a great body.

Mr. Kim...

What is it?

Somebody's here to see you.

Me? Who?

I'm not sure.

She didn't give me a name, just said you would know.

Yeah?

I'll just be a minute.

Hello.

Son of a bitch!

I'm so sorry.

You're aware of what happens to guys who mess with married women?

I'll make it simple.

I know everything, so don't dream of seeing her again.

If I catch you again, I'll kill you.

Understand?

Ha... pimped your daughter out, but you're still her mother, huh?

Just when I thought I'd finally get to live a little thanks to her,

she has to do this.

She just had to take after my temper.

What's he doing here?

I'm coming.

Come... on in.

How have you been, Mom?

Oh, me, well...

but what brings you here?

Not glad to see your son-in-law in such a long time?

No, no. It's just so sudden, that's all.

Come on in, please.

You're sure everything's alright?

Why wouldn't things be? I just stopped by.

Just?

I feel like I've been a little neglectful.

Don't say that. You've done so much for us.

That's nothing considering the wonderful daughter you gave me.

You're too modest...

Come, come sit.

Come here.

Would you like something cold to drink?

No, thank you. I've had plenty.

Still, let me get you something.

No, it's fine. Please sit down.

And Soon-jung is doing well these days?

Yes, she's great.

All thanks to you.

I haven't done anything.

Actually, I just came from your house.

My house?

Yeah, I brought over some dishes you like.

You did? Then, I came just in time, too.

What do you mean?

I wanted to give you a gift.

A gift?

A little botox for you.

What? Oh, no really...

Didn't you mention it to Soon-jung a few days ago?

That you wanted to look younger?

She shouldn't have told you that.

That was just talk.

Something good should come about from having a doctor as a son-in-law.

I have everything here, so don't decline.

- Oh, well... - It'll be over in a jiffy.

You could 've come to the hospital,

but I thought you 'd be more comfortable here.

I just happened to have the time.

There's no need to be in such a hurry. You just got here.

No sweat. This is so simple.

Still...

Lie down here.

I hope I'm not being too silly here.

Here?

Yes, just make yourself comfortable.

Thanks.

You'll feel a pinch when it goes in.

Close your eyes.

Go ahead and open your eyes!!

You're worse than her. You worthless bitch!

Hi. You're home earlier than I thought.

Yeah, the procedure was much easier than I thought it would be.

That's good.

There was a switch of patients at the last moment.

Otherwise it would've been difficult.

I see.

Here.

What's this?

I got some meat for us to eat.

Really? You don't even like meat.

I was coming home, and you came to mind.

I bought it for you. It's very special.

Special?

You'll know, when you taste it. It'll be fantastic.

Do you want me to prepare it now?

Of course. Get the wine, too.

I'll be right out.

So many ways of being an asshole.

I just cooked everything... I fucking hate this.

Smells pretty good, doesn't it?

It doesn't seem like sirloin or tenderloin. What is it?

It's from the thigh.

What?

It's the inner thigh of the cow. It's rare.

It is? I've never heard of thigh meat.

That's why it's rare.

First, have some wine.

Okay.

Cheers.

Hey, it looks like the meat is ready.

Try one.

Any good?

It's nice. It's different.

Yeah? Well, enjoy.

Why am I the only one eating? Have some.

That's okay. I don't want to.

Why not?

I didn't bring it for me.

You know I don't like meat.

Come on... I can't eat it by myself. Have some.

Don't mind me.

I'll have some later. Go on.

Don't burn it. Burnt beef tastes bad.

Crazy cunt!

You think you're eating beef?

This isn't beef?

No.

Why would you lie?

If it's not beef, what is it?

You're dying to know, aren't you?

I'm also dying to see your face

when you find out what this is.

Do you want me to tell you? About this meat?

That's your mother's ear.

I took it as a souvenir.

And the meat you ate is your mother's thigh.

You just ate your mother.

Feels like shit, right?

That's how I felt this morning, because of you!

Dirty whore! You cheat on me? In my house?

You didn't think I'd know?

The house reeks of his smell.

Your body, my bed, even the bathroom.

Skank.

I take in this vulgar thing and make you decent, and this is all the thanks I get?

Don't come close. I'll kill you.

Kill? Me?

So you were planning to kill me with that guy?

No, don't die already.

All that pain you've given me, you can't die this easily.

Don't die. Don't die!

No! Don't die.

You're going to become a flower. I'll make you into a flower.

Then you can quietly sit by me. That's what you should've done.

Like a penniless rake who with kisses and bites

Tortures the breast of an old prostitute,

We steal as we pass by a clandestine pleasure

That we squeeze very hard like a dried up orange.

If rape, poison...

We have a folded eyelid and then a jaw procedure.

What do you want to do?

I told you to cancel today's procedures.

Will it be okay?

Don't worry. I'll take care of it.

Morning!

Yes, wonderful morning!

You look good today.

Yes! I feel like I'm walking on air.

It seems like you have something to be happy about.

Everything's back to normal. Yesterday was hell.

That's good. I'm glad you're back.

Speaking of which, let's get some work done today.

We have to make up for yesterday, right?

Are you up for it?

That's always been your problem. Your lack of trust in me.

Send them all in.

I'll do them all!

I guess he was lashing out from something yesterday.

No, he makes me even more nervous today.

Why?

He seems even more nuts today.

I've never seen such mood swings from him.

You don't think he's normal?

I think he's manic-depressive.

Quite severely.

That's a big problem.

Who knows? I could be wrong.

Anyway, stay on your toes today.

Bring the doctor some tea.

Yes.

That's strange. Why won't you pick up?

Hey, it's me. Why aren't you answering?

Are you in the shower?

Anyway, call me when you hear this. I have to talk to you.

I'm in the neighborhood. Okay?

You call yourself a doctor?

Ma'am, just a minute.

This is the craziest thing that's happened to me.

Fucking whack job.

Ma'am, what is the matter?

What's the matter?

You send me in to that crack head and you're asking me?

Please calm down, and tell us what happened...

Let go of me!

If you're so dying to know, go and ask the psycho yourself.

What's happening? Is he really going crazy?

It's certain that he's not well.

Shit.

You can't just do nothing! We have clients waiting.

If you're so curious, you go in.

I'm going to go back to my job.

Dr. Choi!

Dr. Choi!

Crazy bitch, Crazy bitch, Crazy bitch, Crazy bitch, Crazy bitch, Crazy bitch,

Crazy bitch, Crazy bitch, Crazy bitch, Crazy bitch, Crazy bitch,...

Doctor!

What?

Did something happen with that lady who just left?

What do you mean?

She was very upset.

Upset? Why?

She was the one who made me upset! Crazy bitch, crazy bitch...

I'm not sure what you're talking about...

You saw her.

Who wouldn't be upset with that face?

Cut and sewn from cheap clinics... crazy bitch, crazy bitch...

So?

So, I told her that I wanted to rip her face up!

You said what?

Did I do something wrong?

Why are you standing there? Aren't you going to work?

Send in the next patient!

Yes, sir.

Crazy bitch, Crazy bitch, Crazy bitch, Crazy bitch, Crazy bitch,

I so don't like her.

Fuck what's wrong with this hand? This can't happen...

Come in.

Are you going to kick me out like the other woman?

No, no. Come on in.

Why are you looking at me like that?

You're beautiful.

What do you want fixed?

My breasts.

Breasts?

They do look a little small.

What do you want to do?

I want them bigger and fuller.

Let's take a look.

Hmm. some implants from below...

would work.

Better texture... better appearance.

Are you having inappropriate feelings for me?

Maybe.

Won't you feel guilty to your wife?

Not at all!

Why not?

I'm getting rid of her.

Good morning. You're early, today.

Yes.

Mr. Kim, hold on.

What is it?

I forgot to tell you something yesterday.

What is it?

A weird guy was looking for you yesterday.

Weird guy?

A man?

Yes. He came up to me and asked me what you do.

So?

So I told him you worked here.

But he just looked and acted so strange.

How?

I mean, he had this big hammer in his hand.

He had a hammer?

Yes, it scared me, so I was going to let someone inside know,

but he just left, so I forgot about it.

What did he look like?

In his mid fifties. Dressed in a nice suit.

Yeah? I wonder who it is?

Oh, you got off the elevator at the same time.

Don't you remember?

He was on the elevator with me?

Oh, yeah! I remember!

He couldn't be...

Is he someone you know?

No. Anyway, thanks.

What's going on?

Fuck, did something happen?

This is expensive. Not everyone can have it.

This really enhances your skin?

Of course.

It's made with real placenta. It's very precious.

I'm getting this expensive shot for free.

This really is my lucky day!

Not just today.

I like you, so you're now lucky forever.

This'll sting.

Doesn't it feel fantastic?

Why do I feel drowsy?

Don't try. It's no use.

You're mine now.

So you have to look like I want you to.

I'll make you beautiful!

Good job today.

Thanks.

They'll set you up for next time at the desk.

- Okay. - Good bye.

I'm so tired.

It's almost lunch time?

What to have for lunch...

Yes, what is it?

You need to go to the operation room.

The O.R.? Why? We don't have anything today.

The doctor suddenly said he's doing a procedure.

What?

Young-ran went in to assist.

He said the procedure was going to be long, and to send all the patients home.

All right.

He's going looney.

He's completely lost his mind.

What are you doing?

What do you think? I'm operating!

All of this at once?

Without an anesthesiologist? Without me?

Why not? I can do it.

You're mad!

What did you say?

Stop if you don't want to kill the patient.

And if I say no?

Then do whatever you want!

Crazy bastard.

Yeah, it's me.

Any openings at your hospital? Try to get me in.

I can't stay here.

I told you yesterday. The doc is completely crazy.

Sick son of a bitch... Patients aren't guinea pigs.

He's cutting one up right now.

I'm going to report him.

He's completely whacked. What a psycho, I'm...

Psycho?

You're calling me a psycho?

That bitch just made me waste my time.

What happened to the head nurse?

I sent her off.

We don't need someone so unrespectful.

Scalpel!

Music.

Charming plastic surgery... let's see...

nope, not here.

Choi In-bum plastic surgery...

That's him!

So, he knew who I was.

Since when?

Fuck!

Too small. We're going to have to change the size.

Give me a bigger pack.

Doctor, I think you should stitch up now.

What are you talking about?

Blood pressure is dropping. I think it's the excessive bleeding.

She's in danger.

What do you know?

Just give it to me!

Now!

I'm not doing this!

What?

Sorry. I quit.

Unrespectful bitches must disappear.

What is it?

I thought I heard something.

It's nothing.

Ms. Choi tipped something over by mistake.

Oh...

Don't bother me until the procedure is over.

Lock the hospital, too. Got it?

Yes.

Hello, Choi In-bum Plastic Surgery.

Is the doctor in?

Yes, he's in surgery right now. How can I help you?

So, he can't come to the phone?

Yes, the procedure might take long.

If you leave a message...

No, that's fine. I'll call him later.

What's going on?

If he's at work, Soon-jung's alone.

Why isn't she picking up?

That's too small, too.

Hmm.... this looks about right.

No... stay with me. Huh?

Stay!

Soon-jung, you can't die. You can't.

Soon-jung, wake up.

Soon-jung, wake up. Wake up.

Soon-jung... wake up.

Soon-jung... wake up... Please? Wake up.

Soon-jung, wakeup.

Wake up. Please. Soon-jung...

Shit. Well, that was all for nothing.

I chose wrong.

I guess you're not right.

I'm so tired. I'm going home.

Damn it. Am I overreacting?

What are you doing here?

What?

Why are you not at home?

Doctor.

Is that why you didn't pick up the phone? To come here?

Doctor, it's me. Nurse Kim.

Nurse Kim, my ass.

Why are you like this?

What's with the clothes? Who told you to wear that shit?

Is that what he likes?

Doctor...

Fucking whore!

I shouldn't have chosen such trash like you.

You're a failure, so you must die!

Die! Die, die!

Where do you think you're going?

It's not enough that you cheat on me, so you try to kill me?

Huh?

You bitch!

Bitch... You bitch...

You bitch... You bitch...

You bitch!

Soon-jung!

Soon-jung!

Fucking nut job!

Just hold on...

Soon-jung, Soon-jung... Soon-jung...

Hurry! Hurry!

Fuck! Looks like he finished the job all right.

What a complete psycho.

I think he already split.

Is this it?

Soon-jung, are you all right?

It's me, me. Young-gwan.

It's okay. It's me.

Don't worry. We're in a hospital.

And the police are after him. They're getting him soon.

It's all over, OK?

And my mom?

Did the son of a bitch really kill my mom?

It's all because of me.

Because of me, my vanity.

I'm a bitch. It's my fault...

Don't do that.

I should've protected you.

It's my fault, too.

I'm going to take care of you from now on.

So don't worry about anything, okay?

This is Park Soon-jung before facial surgery.

And this is Park Soon-jung who's in the hospital.

From this to this?

Those are quite some skilled hands.

According to the nurse who survived,

it took 13 procedures over a period of a year and a half.

But the thing is, why would he go through such trouble to live with her like this?

She's not particularly beautiful.

He's a plastic surgeon.

They don't like artificial women.

Take a look.

What's this?

They found it in his study.

What... another picture of Park Soon-jung?

No, it's a different person.

1986... that's almost 30 years ago?

That's why it's a different girl.

So, are you saying that Park Soon-jung is a copy of this woman?

Something like that.

Did you get a hold of who this is?

The photo is all we have,

so we have to get Choi In-bum to find out more.

It's already 2 o'clock?

Soon-jung!

Why... what's happened?

Tell me. Why can't you speak?

Soon-jung!

Soon-jung, talk to me!

Talk to me, Soon-jung!

I'll kill you, you son of a bitch!

What's wrong? You said you were going to kill me?

Asshole. Can't even put up much of a fight.

Looking good!

Show me some of that power, huh? Like when you were riding her.

Why are you so limp?

Come on, fight me, you son of a bitch.

At least try to beg for your life with that mouth of yours, you bastard!

Son of a bitch...

Son of a bitch! That finally feels good.

No need to be scared.

I'm not going to kill you.

What good would that do? It's no use.

I killed her.

She was my first love. My first love...

I loved her so much.

You want to know why I killed her?

I had a crush on her for over 10 years before I finally told her.

She just laughed.

Like it was nothing.

So I killed her.

She hurt my pride and I was so angry, I couldn't stand it.

So, I killed her.

You feel hopeful because I'm not going to kill you?

No. That's not hope. It's despair.

Pain is for the living.

I'm going to die.

Why?

Because I don't want pain.

But... I have to take this face.

Don't resist.

After all, I made it. For me.

If I'm going to be gone, this face should come with me.

Right?

I'm so sick and tired of this face....

What's wrong?

What is it?

"1 Year Later"

Yes, come in.

Welcome.

Have a seat.

How are we feeling, Sung-gyu?

Fine.

Are you nervous?

Yes, a little.

I'm going to take off the bandage.

Doctor, emergency patient!

Doctor, emergency patient!

Doctor!

What happened here?

You're going to have to move your hand for me. Please.

It looks very good. I think you'll like it.

Can I have a mirror?

Sure.

That will do...

I can start a new life now.

Can't believe I almost messed it all up for worthless love.

What a fool.

Do you not like it?

I love it.

Except for one thing.

One thing?

My name.

Excuse me?

My name used to be In-bum...

I really liked it.

But, oh well, what's in a name?

For more infomation >> Dokter - Best Horror Movies 2017 | Action Movies 2017 - Duration: 1:33:37.

-------------------------------------------

Where To Get The Best Deals On Back To School Essentials - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> Where To Get The Best Deals On Back To School Essentials - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Best of Phil Collins - Phil Collins Greatest Hits ( Live Collection ) - Duration: 1:00:25.

Thanks for watching! Don't forget to SUBCRIBE, Like & Share my video if you enjoy it! Have a nice day!

For more infomation >> Best of Phil Collins - Phil Collins Greatest Hits ( Live Collection ) - Duration: 1:00:25.

-------------------------------------------

ROBLOX EVIL BABYSITTER OBBY - EPISODE 9 - BEST ROBLOX OBBY? - Duration: 17:14.

Roblox evil babsitter obby episode 9

roblox evil babsitter obby

For more infomation >> ROBLOX EVIL BABYSITTER OBBY - EPISODE 9 - BEST ROBLOX OBBY? - Duration: 17:14.

-------------------------------------------

How To Do Acne & Rosacea Treatment In Best Way Possible In Home - Best Rosacea Treatment - Duration: 2:57.

Rosaria most people are unaware of its very existence but if you have ever

woken up to see an outbreak of acne on your forehead chin and even cheeks you

dear viewer had a close encounter with rosacea thinking what is it today's

video will discuss Bester's ASEA treatment even in your home before you

watch this video please take a moment to subscribe our YouTube channel by

clicking the subscribe button then tap the bell icon so you will be the first

to know when we post new videos daily one comet with Calvin aya

when those red patches played knew it is time to soak half a dozen chamomile tea

bags in three cups of boiling water once this concoction becomes tepid use it on

the affected areas canna mile contains anti-inflammatory properties by applying

cloth compresses of this concoction to the affected areas you can not only

reduce the redness or inflammation but also allow ingredients such as turbine

oil and flavonoid to soothe the skin giving it the glow you've always wanted

to go green tea green tea is a rage today be its weight loss or a glowing

skin the goodness of green tea is undoubted the anti-carcinogenic

antioxidant present in an aromatic cup of green tea not only reduces the harm

caused by rosacea but also flushes out toxins from the body indulging in this

remedy is the ultimate detoxifying tool in the most effective way to treat a

background of rosacea similarly cold tea compresses can

prevent pustules from emerging and cools the skin from within 3 oxidizing the

oatmeal and a whole cup of powdered oatmeal into a quarter cup of water and

apply a generously on to affected areas this will bring down the itching in no

time do take care that you don't rub the

mixture too harshly on your skin and irritate it even further the softer the

mixture the better for latch on to Nikolas if

the redness does not abate with any medication it is time you trial Icarus

this extract not only works as a powerful anti-inflammatory agent but

also creates new and healthy cells a mixture of liquid powder aloe vera gel

and honey might just be the thing you're looking for

leave this mixture on for 15 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water for

instant relief which is your best treatment for rosacea let me know in our

comment section below if you liked this video give it a thumbs up and share with

your friends for more daily tips subscribe to our channel below thank you

For more infomation >> How To Do Acne & Rosacea Treatment In Best Way Possible In Home - Best Rosacea Treatment - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

The Best Camera Slider for Beginners | Camera Slider Review | Camera Slider Cheap - Duration: 5:10.

what's poppin yo it's your boy Zak and today I'm reviewing a slider that I

bought of eBay just currently taking it off I don't do a lot of unboxing so I

don't have a knife yet but I do a lot of repair so that's why I'm using a

screwdriver but yep here it comes in a nice looking case

well I wouldn't carry around like that you know me I won't do that but here so

that's the case and let me just find a bit of room and then just basically just

going to zip it as simple as that so I am zipping and the camera slider inside is

pretty well packed like you can see this really well strapped and the cameraman

wasn't helping as much as I hoped for but Pierre was that and just let me show

you what was wrong with the back so so pretty well done so I'll just take it

off so there's two scored two straps up on top so yeah this is a slider it's

pretty good pretty well built carbon fiber I like my things you know pretty

well done I could have bought it a cheaper one for like 25 percent of the

price for this one the yes precursors just screws and then yeah means you

could just slide it but and then the aim at the end of this video we'll have

sample footage as well so you can check it out we have a got sliding up down

it's pretty always pretty really really smooth so you can fit an LED SLR cameras

any cameras you can think of even iPhone if you have them out for it but yeah

that was pretty much the whole slider issue but there was an issue there you

can see the pocket door do ripped that was my fault so these are the fit so you

can unscrew the knobs you can set it out on mango or flat or whatever you feel

like doing so right now he's sitting on an angle

you can see you can just set it here if you've got a heavy camera we'll just

slide off but this is the starting point I really want a modern one so this is

kind of a pretty it's easy to use but and then again it's hard to get that

smooth footage at you want but I reckon with the help of stabilizers yeah you

can do it so here's the back that is ripped so the pocket what am I going to

put in that pocket nothing cuz it's ripped I don't know how this guy sent it

to me ripped yes so that's that issue there

and I'm I don't know why they sent it to me but yeah all that being said so let's

get to the sample footage

all right I said in the beginning of the video this was a review of this slider

so so far you can see from the sample footage that does take really you know

smooth live shots like this even though they be signal is slow and then you can

fasten it create this cool sweet

transitions like Iman said but now it's not transition sliders to okay anyway so

this letter was it's great quality came to me but one thing that was wrong with

it so the pocket was ripped and this basically yeah that's my only complaint

but the rest is fine so that was it and then yeah thanks for watching this video

I hope you liked it and I highly recommend it this slider to anyone who's

starting out if you want to see more slider shots like this you're more than

welcome to follow me on my vlog channel which is firstly in the description and

subscribe to this channel for tech videos and you can subscribe there for I

don't know vlogs I'll see you around the YouTube a peace

For more infomation >> The Best Camera Slider for Beginners | Camera Slider Review | Camera Slider Cheap - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Best leather change purse leather coin purse in amazon shopping online - Duration: 0:34.

Best change purse leather coin purse in amazon shopping online

For more infomation >> Best leather change purse leather coin purse in amazon shopping online - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

ЛУЧШИЙ ПУДЖ В МИРЕ!!! ТОП ХУКИ | Dota 2 Pudge best in the world ! Cutting killings - Duration: 2:41.

For more infomation >> ЛУЧШИЙ ПУДЖ В МИРЕ!!! ТОП ХУКИ | Dota 2 Pudge best in the world ! Cutting killings - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

WOLRD's Best Pet Cafe? : Bengal Brew/ Wolf & Bear Vlog! 😁 - Duration: 9:14.

We're still looking for the cafe

we chose the 299 package. 2 hours with the cats & dogs.

must change to slippers

then you need to wash your hands as well

massage

awesome!

that was scary.

we got free pastries

We really want to have a pet, but we can't because our mother is allergic to them

look at him!

the skinny dog is so hyper.

I can't see myself

they really spent money for this

as of now there are only few customers. Maybe because they just opened when we arrived.

So we just left the cafe . We already spent 2 hrs there. We are going to find a place to eat then go home

Going home now

For more infomation >> WOLRD's Best Pet Cafe? : Bengal Brew/ Wolf & Bear Vlog! 😁 - Duration: 9:14.

-------------------------------------------

The Best 4 Exercises to Get Rid of Back Fat and Bra overhang at Home - Duration: 4:28.

The Best 4 Exercises to Get Rid of Back Fat and Bra overhang at Home

if you want to get more exciting videos then please click on the subscribe

button right corner below the video and also don't forget to click on the bell

icon to get reminder on upcoming videos

for effective exercises to reduce back fat one of the most difficult areas of

the body to address when toning is back fat for women other common back

complaints include saggy or extra skin around the part of the back where their

bra closes and wanting to tighten the skin underneath the armpits the

combination of cardio and diet is probably the best thing you can do for

back fat here are four exercises recommends to

join this difficult area for easy backside exercises

side leg lifts lie straight on the floor on your right side with your legs tip

inside all against the mat the right arm can rest behind your head or in front of

your body for balance and support rest your left leg on top of your right one

sagged on top of it as you exhale lift both legs off the ground together by

about three or four inches be sure to initiate the movement from

the core of your body as you inhale lower the legs back toward the mat

keeping your feet slightly above the ground itself as if hovering above it

repeat this movement six to eight times before lowering your feet back to the

ground switch to your left side and repeat back extension again on the mat

lying face down with your stomach on the mat keep your arms at your side against

your torso with your palms pressed against your thighs keep your legs

together with your toes slightly pointed inhale and lift your upper trunk off of

the mat keeping the tops of your feet pressed against the mat

be sure to use your abdominals and back to extend your trunk forward and into

the air as you exhale lower your torso back down to the mat repeat six to eight

times cat cow stretch again on all fours with your wrists in line and with your

shoulders and your knees in line with your hips as you inhale drop your belly

and lift your chin and tailbone as high as they can go looking up towards the

ceiling your spine should begin to form

something resembling a u-shape as you exhale tuck your belly into your

spine arching the back as you tuck your tailbone move your chin in toward your

chest as you exhale repeat this movement four or five times focusing on your

breath swimming begin by lying on your stomach with your arms in front of you

against the mat slowly lift your arms and legs off the floor as if moving into

a superwoman or Superman position keeping them together is they hover over

the mat inhale as you lift your right arm and left leg at the same time exhale

inhale again as you lift your left arm and right leg higher until your

movements start to resemble swimming in the air do three sets of eight switches

from right to left if you'd like to get up-to-date

information about brand new videos as they become available make sure that you

subscribe because then you'll be notified as soon as brand new content is

available thanks so much and happy dealing

you

The Best 4 Exercises to Get Rid of Back Fat and Bra overhang at Home

For more infomation >> The Best 4 Exercises to Get Rid of Back Fat and Bra overhang at Home - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Celine Dion Greatest Hits Cover 2017 - The Best Songs Of Celine Dion - Duration: 1:09:11.

Thanks for watching! Don't forget to SUBCRIBE, Like & Share my video if you enjoy it! Have a nice day!

For more infomation >> Celine Dion Greatest Hits Cover 2017 - The Best Songs Of Celine Dion - Duration: 1:09:11.

-------------------------------------------

Girlfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Your Zodiac | Conscious Reminder - Duration: 12:30.

Girlfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Your Zodiac

1.

Sagittarius

While Sags might be their own worst enemy and toughest critic as a girlfriend they will never put you down the way they do themselves.

They lift others up and help you to see your full potential.

They are selfless and think about others first always.

This often leads to neglecting their own feelings and needs which might lead to conflict in the relationship.

Trust is huge for them once you gain their trust you have their loyalty forever.

They love hard and don't hold back if you find yourself in the eye of their affection you'll get their whole heart.

They think deeply about everyone and everything and how their actions affect others.

You'll fall for how much they care for others and everything they do to show their appreciation.

Sags are guarded AF but once you break through their walls you have a piece of their heart forever.

2.

Pisces

At first, they come across as super shy.

They'll push you away initially but you'll find something intriguing about it.

You'll realize once they let you in, that the best people are a little guarded.

Out of all the signs, they are the one you can trust most.

As a girlfriend, they will be your number one support system and always be in your corner.

Pisces are super good at reading people, they'll watch you closely picking up on body language.

They have a way of really getting to know people by more than just the things you say but rather the things you don't.

They pick up on vibes and can tell when you are off even if you're great at faking it, they'll know and they'll do anything to try and fix

it.

Out of all the signs, Pisces are the most sensitive, so what that means is they'll never come across as malicious or meaning to hurt you.

If they do mess up they will be the first to apologize and try and make it right.

Their relationships are ones in which they don't fight much because they don't believe in it.

3.

Capricorn

They are natural born perfectionists.

So when it comes to relationships they will always try their absolute best and give their fullest.

Capricorns will always be the dominant ones in a relationship.

In a relationship, they will always defend you and have your back against any and everyone if they have to.

The people they love are the ones who matter most.

Capricorns are a little harder to read because they are good at hiding how they feel that strength is an admirable quality but sometimes

they'll need you just to rely on.

They have an unbelievably guarded heart so if you do win it over consider yourself someone very rare.

4.

Libra

Libras are the kindest of all zodiacs.

In relationships they try to avoid conflict but avoiding talking about problems only makes them worse when they do come to a head.

They always strive to be positive and happy but when someone hurts them they feel it very deeply.

They are the giver in a relationship and always fail to put their needs first.

So they won't ever ask you for things they want.

One of the most popular signs, in a relationship they'll always be social including you in everything.

It's up to you to not let their spotlight make you feel less.

Relationships end with Libras due to jealousy they don't even understand because their charismatic nature is something that comes naturally

to them.

As their partner, you gotta keep them on a long leash and not be the jealous type.

Their flaws include a temper that comes out very rarely but when it does it's ugly and they say things they regret.

5.

Gemini

Geminis have two very different sides to them.

Half the time they are fun and outgoing.

The other half of the time they are dark and negative.

In a relationship they always try to hide the side to them they don't like but it's something you'll have to learn to accept and love too

even if they can't.

With that being said they will accept every part to who you are.

While Geminis do make the top five on the list this has to do with loyalty and the trust they value in another.

But once you cross them they can cut you off and not think twice about it.

Second chances to them are few and far between.

Once they see someone's true colors that is it for them.

They love hard and feel pain even deeper.

But they will never show you when they are down.

6.

Aquarius

Ranking in at number 6.

They don't make the all time best girlfriend but they don't make the worst either.

They are usually the weirdest out of all signs.

But weird isn't always a bad thing.

They shy away from relationships a lot of the time because they need their independence but if you can get one to commit to you,

you have a loyalty that will last a lifetime.

Of their better qualities is they look at your flaws at something to be admired.

But they look at their own as something to hate.

Teaching an Aquarius to love themselves is the hardest part of dating one.

They might love you with everything they have but they will never channel that into themselves.

Their insecurities you'll realize early on but if you can love them through the process of them learning to love themselves it can be a

strong relationship.

They overthink more than any other sign, so you'll have to hear out their scenario they make up which can grow frustrating to you as

someone who dates them.

The key to them is patience.

7.

Leo

Leos are hopeless romantics with expectations that aren't realistic sometimes.

While they'll do anything for the person they love, they find themselves attracted to people who don't meet them halfway.

They grow a bit frustrated giving everything they have to someone who doesn't and that's what causes the most fights with Leo's in

relationships.

While high expectations are good.

Unrealistic expectations lead to them getting hurt.

They always have a nag for choosing the wrong people and gravitate towards a certain type and no matter how much they get hurt they don't

change.

They never take their friend's advice when it comes to love and they continue to run in these circles.

It isn't that they make a bad girlfriend but they choose the wrong people who don't want to commit.

8.

Cancer

While Cancers do have a heart of gold, wearing their heart on their sleeve as much as they have, has only led to them getting hurt.

They don't make bad girlfriends, they'd make one of the best if they didn't push people away as much as they do.

They don't trust anyone but themselves so relationships are difficult for them.

They want to love as much as they fear it and they often get in their own way of what could be a healthy relationship.

They second guess themselves a lot and have trouble making decisions.

The truth is they care even if they pretend they don't and come across as harsh.

9.

Taurus

Out of any sign Taurus are the toughest to get in a relationship with.

They want no part of it.

And it isn't that they lead people on or like stringing someone along.

They just have their own life and are happy with it.

Out of any sign, they break hearts the worst.

They do everything at their own pace you pressure them and they take off running.

They have a cold heart, once a relationship ends, always their call you never get a second chance.

They don't believe in running in circles with people or games.

Why play games when they are the ones making the rules?

They are painfully independent so if you can get their heart consider yourself a rare breed.

10.

Aries

In a relationship, Aries rush really quickly into things.

That can be a little intimidating for someone they date.

They like to take control of any and all situations which are hard for a lot of guys sometimes.

Their strong personality might be what attracted someone to them but it can also be a turn off when it's too much.

They need someone who is opposite of them.

Aries will always be the dominate one making calls in a relationship so you'd have to be okay with something like that.

They have a tough exterior and a bad temper but once you do get to know them you'll see they are sensitive.

They come across cold AF and have an acid tongue.

So when you fight not only will you lose but they will probably say something that hurts.

11.

Virgo

Virgos are the most critical of all signs.

This makes relationships hard because they never think they are good enough for the person they are interested in.

They are painfully insecure and jealous which leads to a lot of relationships ending.

They are perfectionists so when they fail at anything you'll see them fall apart and beat themselves up.

It's hard to watch anyone you care about self-destructing like that.

More than that it becomes a tiring act to try and convince a Virgo woman to see herself through your eyes when no matter what you say she

counters it with negativity.

Not only are they critical of themselves you'll see them lash out at you and pick you apart sometimes.

It's hard to be with someone who not only doesn't love themselves but makes you feel like they don't love you either.

12.

Scorpio

Scorpio woman is the scariest of all signs.

They run shit and control any and all relationships they are a part of.

They come across as cold and heartless.

They are also painfully blunt so if you want to engage in a relationship with them you gotta have thick skin because they will tell you

everything like it is and not hold back.

They aren't mean.

They are honest and don't hold back.

They are ruthless when it comes to crossing them.

Mess up even once and you're dead to them.

They hold their relationships standards very high which make a partner feel like they have to walk on eggshells sometimes.

Often described as the storm of all zodiacs there is no way to really predict them, so you can either be on their side and safe or their

completely destroy you if you're in their way.

Out of all signs, they are the toughest to get to fall in love with.

But once that happens you have them forever.

For more infomation >> Girlfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Your Zodiac | Conscious Reminder - Duration: 12:30.

-------------------------------------------

Especial 60 subs - Best Friends! con Mucha gente - Duration: 8:13.

For more infomation >> Especial 60 subs - Best Friends! con Mucha gente - Duration: 8:13.

-------------------------------------------

Tips to burn fat | The secret to burning fat | Best way to lose body fat - Duration: 4:55.

For more infomation >> Tips to burn fat | The secret to burning fat | Best way to lose body fat - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Kassadin Montage #2 - Best of Kassadin Plays - Duration: 13:06.

Kassadin Montage #2 - Best of Kassadin Plays

Kassadin Montage #2 - Best of Kassadin Plays

Kassadin Montage #2 - Best of Kassadin Plays

Kassadin Montage #2 - Best of Kassadin Plays

Kassadin Montage #2 - Best of Kassadin Plays

Kassadin Montage #2 - Best of Kassadin Plays

For more infomation >> Kassadin Montage #2 - Best of Kassadin Plays - Duration: 13:06.

-------------------------------------------

Air Supply Greatest Hits playlist | Best Songs Of Air Supply playlist (LIVE) - Duration: 1:30:50.

Thanks for watching! Don't forget to SUBCRIBE, Like & Share my video if you enjoy it! Have a nice day!

For more infomation >> Air Supply Greatest Hits playlist | Best Songs Of Air Supply playlist (LIVE) - Duration: 1:30:50.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Your Best Friend Fall In Love - Duration: 3:18.

For more infomation >> How To Make Your Best Friend Fall In Love - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

2Pac & 50cent ft. Eminem - Best After Gym Hip Hop Workout - Duration: 30:21.

Svet Fit Music

For more infomation >> 2Pac & 50cent ft. Eminem - Best After Gym Hip Hop Workout - Duration: 30:21.

-------------------------------------------

The Best of Professor Layton Soundtrack Selection - Duration: 54:13.

Professor Layton's Theme (Live Version)

The Veil of Night (Live Version)

About Town (High Quality)

Puzzles

The Pandora's/Diabolical/Elysian Box Theme

Don Paolo's Theme (Live Version)

The Lost/Unwound Future Theme (Live Version)

More London Streets (Live Version)

The Last Specter's/Spectre's Call/Devil's Flute Theme

Miracle Mask Main Theme

Escape - Professor Layton's Theme (Eternal Diva Ver.)

Hypertension (from Layton Brothers Mystery Room)

The Azran Legacy Theme

Descole's Theme (Live Version)

Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright Ending Theme

Professor Layton's Theme (Layton's Mystery Journey Version)

For more infomation >> The Best of Professor Layton Soundtrack Selection - Duration: 54:13.

-------------------------------------------

Cute Baby Monkey - The Best Cute Baby Monkey 2017 # 5 - Cute Pets - Duration: 5:36.

Thanks for watching !

hope you have a great time

Please , like, comment and subscribe for more !!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét