Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily game Jul 31 2017

Re-hi, guys. x)

This time I played Nadine...

It is my second play... haha.

and... very many dragons @_@

I'm worried.

Fortunately, there not have other bow characters.

So I can start in archery range

???

go away!

Yeah! He left for another place.

wtf*cking alex

I have no armor. lol

hello bat!

???

?????

the bat is master of evade...

???

where is my dog?

Dammit skill.

but I'm stong!!

T-T... my Xiukai...

Oooh, Alex is strong..

(Just before death)

where are you, bat?

??? why you here.

F * k ing m i s s

It is really good at sidestep.

Luckily, no one came.

ohhh the tree

I love healing potion.

cool~

Cute animal pictures of the tip video is Nadine's skill. :)

lack of stamina....

But I don't use Accelerate. (Bread Seeking is very very goo)

cool damage! xD

awwwww bear ♡0♡

oh? Wikeline!

I'll kill her... and make shose and weapon. :)

wow very lucky xD

wow, she dead because of exhaustion.

wowwowowwow

Damn, injured.

What? turmoil? in here????

Ha...

Take the bear first.

hi hi bear. X)

good.. fine.

oh, my arrow...

Arrow... arrow..

good x)

umm.. make a shield with Mithril.

Turtle... pls come on.

oh!

I need to get the arrow..

good. good.

4 ppl, 3 areas.

wtf

Take a good look.

ahhhh!!

Yeah! xD

so strong -_-

wwhwhat the fuxk

-_- 2:1?

hahaha!!

GG x)

Next is... the New character, Adriana. :)

I succeeded in promoting her. (Challenge 10 times... 4→5)

Thx for watching!

SEE YA!

For more infomation >> 【BLACK SURVIVAL】 Nadine - ranked game play 【Louisol】 - Duration: 25:52.

-------------------------------------------

Help Me! - INFINITE WARFARE - ONLINE MULTIPLAYER GAME PLAY - CALL OF DUTY - DAD AND SON EDITION 2 - Duration: 8:30.

INFINITE WARFARE - ONLINE MULTIPLAYER GAME PLAY - CALL OF DUTY - DAD AND SON EDITION 2

INFINITE WARFARE - ONLINE MULTIPLAYER GAME PLAY - CALL OF DUTY - DAD AND SON EDITION 2

INFINITE WARFARE - ONLINE MULTIPLAYER GAME PLAY - CALL OF DUTY - DAD AND SON EDITION 2

For more infomation >> Help Me! - INFINITE WARFARE - ONLINE MULTIPLAYER GAME PLAY - CALL OF DUTY - DAD AND SON EDITION 2 - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 4 Preview HD - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 4 Preview HD - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

game of thrones season 7 episode 3 subtitles - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> game of thrones season 7 episode 3 subtitles - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Game Of Thrones / Taht Oyunları (2017) - Türkçe Altyazılı 7. Sezon 4. Bölüm Fragmanı - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> Game Of Thrones / Taht Oyunları (2017) - Türkçe Altyazılı 7. Sezon 4. Bölüm Fragmanı - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

(TÜRKÇE ALTYAZILI) GAME of THRONES 7x04 PREVİEW GAME of THRONES SEASON 7 EPSİDO 4 PREVİEW - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> (TÜRKÇE ALTYAZILI) GAME of THRONES 7x04 PREVİEW GAME of THRONES SEASON 7 EPSİDO 4 PREVİEW - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Classic Game Fest comes to a close with costume contest - Duration: 0:25.

For more infomation >> Classic Game Fest comes to a close with costume contest - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

Game of Thrones(GOT): 7. Sezon 4. Bölüm Türkçe Alt Yazı İlk Fragman - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Game of Thrones(GOT): 7. Sezon 4. Bölüm Türkçe Alt Yazı İlk Fragman - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Christie Confronts Heckler At Baseball Game - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> Christie Confronts Heckler At Baseball Game - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Game of Thrones: Season 7 Episode 4 Preview - HD - SUB - Duration: 0:40.

For more infomation >> Game of Thrones: Season 7 Episode 4 Preview - HD - SUB - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Fun Play Magic Princess Makeover Learn Colors Kids Games - Hair Salon Dress up Girls Game - Duration: 11:48.

Fun play magic princess makeover learn colors kids games, hair salon dress up girls game, android games

For more infomation >> Fun Play Magic Princess Makeover Learn Colors Kids Games - Hair Salon Dress up Girls Game - Duration: 11:48.

-------------------------------------------

Game of thrones Season 7 Episode 3 Recap "The Queen's Justice" - Duration: 5:03.

This Video is the Recap of Game of thrones Season 7 Episode 3 "The Queen's Justice"

OK, so it's very possible the massive changes to the symbolic board were glossed over a

bit in last week's recap.

Euron's capture of Yara and destruction of Dany's fleet completely messed over what

would have been a pretty effective plan to take Westeros.

And that changes things.

And this episode shows just how much Euron was able to accomplish in a single, bloody

battle.

Plus he now has Ellaria Sand and one of the Sand Snakes — some very enticing gifts for

Cersi.

He brings, as he puts it, justice for her murdered daughter.

Euron also asks Jaime for sexual advice when it comes to Cersi in some pretty graphic terms,

which continues this season's trend of mocking Jaime without him being able to do anything

about it.

But let's take a step back.

The episode begins with Jon showing up at Dragonstone, because when the show doesn't

want to waste time then it doesn't waste any time.

The time it takes to get somewhere has always been a slightly elastic thing for Game of

Thrones, but who is going to complain when we begin

with what we've been waiting to see for so long?

Right?

It's also nice to hear two smart characters admit to each other that all of this is pretty

bonkers Melisandre knows she has to leave, knows she

will return and knows she will die in Westeros.

So I guess that story has been neatly mapped out for us, but I'm guessing that how this

all happens will be surprising in some way Daenerys makes Jon a pretty great pitch for

joining up, but he doesn't mince words when it comes to trying to convince everyone in

that room that the White Walkers are on the way.

We know that the reality of this army is hard for people in Westeros to accept, but it's

easy to forget how strange and unbelievable it must sound to Daenerys and her forces.

Snow's admission that the fight for power means nothing in the face of an army that

will destroy humanity is powerful, but it doesn't get him anywhere.

I mean How could it?

It sounds mad.

Davos' impassioned argument in Jon's favor helps to bring the balance of power in the

argument back to Snow, This episode again reminds us how strange

everything has to sound to the characters who weren't there for each twist and turn,

and how much our well-informed point of view allows us to understand the bigger picture.

Watching characters trying to convince each other of things we know are true is equal

parts amusing and frustrating.

Jaime and Cersi are back to being the kind of siblings who need fresh sheets for the

bed, but the Iron Bank doesn't care about what's going on behind closed doors.

It wants its money back, and it wants to be able to bet on whoever is set to become the

next ruler of Westeros But at this point Cersei does actually seem

to have it figured out, which is a nice trait in someone who seems so weak strategically

on the surface.

S She's cornered, and that makes her dangerous,

and that makes for some fun television.

This season has been oddly light compared to what came before, and the show's self-awareness

borders on camp.

It's interesting how things change when Jon says he wants the dragon glass, a substance

that means nothing to Daenerys but suddenly becomes a lever she can pull to get something

(or at least earn some good faith).

Her decision to give him the material is smart, and I'm not just saying that as someone

who doesn't want this show to end with the destruction of all of mankind.

In terms of Littlefinger, I'm not saying that anyone on this show meditates, but his

advice is basically the opposite of mindfulness.

Forget that for a second, though: There's another Stark in Winterfell!

And he's stuck trying to explain what it means to be the Three-Eyed Raven, yet another

example of characters coming together after a long time apart having to give context to

events that sound ridiculous from the outside.

Bran's above hugs at this point, and Sansa doesn't seemed shocked by much anymore.

It's a pleasant meeting.

So Jorah did what Dany asked and found a cure, and Sam's ability to read a book and "follow

the instructions" seems impressive ... and then he's given cutwork and the ability

to continue his studies.

It's not a reward, but it's not exactly a punishment.

Tarion's need to get women to his chambers and his job of designing the sewers of Casterly

Rock may be what causes the fall of Casterly Rock, and Tarion's narration laid over the

fighting was an efficient way to get a lot of information to the viewer without sacrificing

the visuals of the battle itself.

But this fight turns out to have been a sort of strategic retreat, and taking Highgarden

will help pay back the Iron Bank while striking more fear into the hearts of the enemies of

the Lannisters.

It's a nifty bit of misdirection, and brings two more characters together for an interesting

conversation.

And some choice words for Joffrey's memory.

"I want her to know it was me," Olenna tells Jaime before dying, and now Cersei will

have the satisfaction of knowing exactly who killed Joffrey.

How comforting that will be for her Well this is the end of this video, subscribe

to this channel for more entertaining and educational videos

For more infomation >> Game of thrones Season 7 Episode 3 Recap "The Queen's Justice" - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

Game of Thrones Staffel 7: Episode 4 - Vorschau Deutsch (Untertitel) - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Game of Thrones Staffel 7: Episode 4 - Vorschau Deutsch (Untertitel) - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Game of Thrones 7.Sezon 4.Bölüm Türkçe Fragman - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Game of Thrones 7.Sezon 4.Bölüm Türkçe Fragman - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

game of thrones season 7 episode 3 - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> game of thrones season 7 episode 3 - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

watch game of thrones season 7 episode 3 reddit - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> watch game of thrones season 7 episode 3 reddit - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

The Thief - A Game of Thrones Parody - Duration: 2:53.

Allright y'all

From Jon Snow

Who ate the crêpes that I had cooked?

They found pieces in my bed

Yeah I will find the one who did that

And until then There's no more Pizza

Yeah I'll be trying to find the one who stole my crêpes

And I was five when I was born

Now I'm a sad lemur

But yeah, i'll survive

I'll freeze all your pizza

Until I've found who stole it

My crepe

You know that i've been, yeah,

I've been saying I'm a believer

I didn't want this to happen

I hope it's all a bad dream

Yeah I'll freeze all your pizza

Until I've found who stole it

My crêpe

You know that I've been, yeah,

I've been saying I'm a believer

I didn't want this to happen

I hope it's all a bad dream

Well I was with a friend

Bad guys frightened me

I believe that your words are lies stand up

I didn't do it! Are you deaf?

That's right!

Are you out of your mind?

Alright... you got me... yeah!

For real?

You're never gonna find the one who ate them

I believe both of you ate

They didn't do it!

You calling me?

I'll freeze all your pizza

Until I found who stole it

My crepe

You know that i've been, yeah,

I've been saying I'm a believer

I didn't want this to happen

I hope it's all a bad dream

Yeah I'll freeze all you pizza

What would you do if you had money?

You know what happens tonight?

Someone will sleep without a mattress on the floor

It was me

You bullshitting

I placed som pieces into your bed

I'm the one who ate your crepes yeah

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét