Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily here Oct 30 2018

Can't go back to the beginning

Can't control what tomorrow will bring

But I know here in the middle

Is the place where you promise to be

I'm not enough

unless you come

Will you meet me here again

Cause all I want

Is all you are

Will you meet me here again

As I walk now through the valley

Let your love rise above every fear

Like the sun shaping the shadow

In my weakness your glory appears

I'm not enough

unless you come

Will you meet me here again

Cause all I want

is all you are

Will you meet me here again

I'm not enough

unless you come

Will you meet me here again

Cause all I want

is all you are

Will you meet me here again

Not for a minute

Was I forsaken

The Lord is in this place The Lord is in this place

Come Holy Spirit

Dry bones awaken

The Lord is in this place The Lord is in this place

For more infomation >> Here Again - Elevation Worship (ESPAÑOL) | SPANISH version (Cover with lyrics) | DESCUBRIENDO - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Fab DS vs Annabelle & The Nun at Horror Made Here: A Festival of Frights (The Conjuring Universe) - Duration: 11:20.

Previously on Destination Fun, I managed to escape Pennywise, the dancing clown.

Come with me and you'll float too!

- Come with me ! - I don't know if it's a good idea.

You'll float with me!

But...I need a balloon, I don't have a balloon.

Come on!

He's gonna take us to the circus

OK, let's go. Because he insists we are going. Let's go.

It's Pennywise!

Now, Annabelle and The Nun are waiting for me in the next haunted houses

of Horror Made Here.

I went to get a bacon cheeseburger at Freddy Krueger's Crave Inn.

I was eating but I saw an unexpected guest that I want to meet.

Hello Annabelle, how are you?

She moved her head? She moved her head?

She moved her head! She moved her head!

Let's leave.

I take you to the best places to have fun around the world.

Subscribe to join the adventure.

Only one destination: fun!

I must admit that I like horror movies with slashers (Jason, Freddy, Michael Myers, ...).

By cons horror movies about exorcism really make me freak out.

And so now,

what if I was going in the haunted house inspired by The Exorcist?

OK. I'm quite terrified right now.

It was happening in this church which has been used as a film location for several films.

And inside there was a movie screen

where were projected the most terrifying sequences of The Exorcist.

At several moments the light went out

and there was the possessed little girl who popped up in the room and jumped on people.

It was pretty terrifying.

I don't like this kind of horror movie at all.

So let's go do something a little more fun:

the maze inspired by the world of Batman and the Joker.

Well. It was nice this last maze about the universe of villains in Batman.

It was not particularly terrifying.

We were going through different rooms with different villains from Batman.

There was The Joker, there was The Penguin.

There was the Mystery Man whose name I don't remember. Maybe because he's called like that.

And there was ... uh ...

And there was a very sexy girl who is maybe the one we see in ...

What's her name ? Oh no, it's a sacrilege to have forgotten that. The one in the movie ... Squad.

I forgot the name of the movie! Squad ...

Suicide Squad.

What's her name ?

Oh no, it's a sacrilege: I forgot her name. In addition she was super sexy. What's her name ?

I really have the name on the tip of the tongue.

That's it ! I found her name: it's Harley Quinn, of course! And she was really super sexy.

What if we go now in the maze about The Conjuring Universe to meet The Nun & Annabelle?

There are weird noises on the floor: it creaks and someone walks.

I saw The Nun walk, I saw a shadow go by, I swear to you. I saw The Nun at the top of the stairs.

She passed quickly, but I saw The Nun pass.

Has anyone in this room seen a ghost?

Where did you see?

We saw one on the Queen Mary.

The Queen Mary is extremely haunted.

Can you describe your experience for us?

We were walking together closely and we saw a shadow passing.

Like the Queen Mary, this house is about 140 years.

It was originally own by someone who was unfortunately murdered by a family member.

This house is also picked up by spirits that you sometimes hear walking on the second floor.

My name is Suzan, I am a demonologist and I work for the Warren family.

Tonight you'll have the privilege of seeing the Warren relic room.

Some of these artifacts are thousands of years old.

Annabelle is no longer there.

Don't touch anything, please!

My name is Lavinia and I am an expert in the field demonology.

Please feel free to look around but do not touch anything.

Everything you see here is either haunted, cursed or has been used in a some kind of ritualistic practice.

Nothing is a toy here sir, not even the toy monkey.

I present the infamous Annabelle doll.

Did anyone touched anything?

She didn't.

I don't think it's safe to remain here. Can everyone please move to the next room quickly.

There are a lot of things that have fallen to the ground and Annabelle is gone. What shall we do now?

I don't think it's safe ...

Quickly let's move allong. Straigh down the ramp to your left.

It's not reassuring here. There is a hanged here ...

and a swing that moves on its own over there.

We can get through but there a thing in here I want to show you that is really important to see.

Just be really careful. It's my job, I'm a professional. Stick with us.

That has been happening a lot, but it's OK. Come on up !

Let's move through! I keep trying to clean up this house.

He's crazy, he wants me to come with him. Really?

But he keeps coming back to the same area.

Please, don't touch anything. We don't want to disturb ...

... the paranormal experience going on here.

I don't want to lose anybody.

I think she got what she wanted. It's safe now.

Wanna go first?

Let's follow him! Push those clothes.

I don't know what's been going on. None of this stuff was here the last time.

Come on in, don't be afraid!

Come on in!

It's The Nun, it's The Nun!

Go back to the safe part of the room.

Welcome everybody, my name is Ryan and I've been doing this for a very long time.

That was nothing, we are safe in this room.

We've been doing this for a long time but the only thing that creeps me out is this room and it's really weird because here we are.

What did you do ?

It's just a shadow, don't worry about it.

Oh my God, it's not just a shadow.

Let me go out! Let me out of this house!

It's the second edition this year of Horror Made Here at Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood

and the event is very successful and it looks very promising for the future.

In any case it is definitely certified "Destination Fun".

I hope you enjoyed my Halloween adventures in Los Angeles.

We'll meet again very soon for a new video.

One destination: fun!

I'm going to be in a movie?

Yeah and I think you'll be very popular.

I want to be very popular.

to be continued...

Limited edition Destination Fun T-shirt has arrived.

You can get yours right now on fabds.com

We will meet again very soon for the rest of my Halloween adventures in Los Angeles.

In the meantime follow me on my Instagram account to see the pictures of my adventures there

and in fun destinations around the world.

For more infomation >> Fab DS vs Annabelle & The Nun at Horror Made Here: A Festival of Frights (The Conjuring Universe) - Duration: 11:20.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoon - Being a Parents is Incredibly Difficult | AmoMama - Duration: 1:47.

Emily and I were getting ready to became parents and didn't even imagine

All the tough challenges we were about to face!

We had to...

- HMM... How does it get together?

...Make things with own hands

- Are you sure it works like this?

...limit our sleep

... Go for walks rain or shine

...Forget about our usual rest

Semi-Final!!!

- Well, let's watch the cartoons...

...Share our space

Honey, could you wait outside?

No! I'll be lonely outside!

... And Give all we had

Mummy, are you sure you don't want to try?

Truly, being a parent is incredibly difficult

But we'll never tell our children that!

Being parents is true happiness! Share this video if you agree!

For more infomation >> Cartoon - Being a Parents is Incredibly Difficult | AmoMama - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Zcash (ZEC) Rocket Fast Sapling Network Activation I Finally Here - Duration: 4:13.

The wait has finally come to a happy end following the announcement that Zcash Sapling network

upgrade activation took place on October 28, 2018.

The development team has been working on this network upgrade for some time now and at block

height 419200, the new network went live.

The Sapling network has been designed to introduce entirely new shielding addresses that boast

of lightning speed performance.

For instance, the time used for constructing transactions has been reduced by a significant

90%.

Similarly, there has been a memory decrease to the excess of 97%.

The team wrote on the official Zcash blog: Sapling activation, occurring on the momentous

occasion of the currency's second birthday, brings us one step closer to widespread adoption

of an open, permissionless and private payment system."

Moments following the activation, Zcash users were assigned new sapling addresses.

However, the network is going to require time to in order to integrate the new addresses

depending on the demand and network permission.

In addition to increased speed and reduced memory, the sapling upgrade has a lot more

to offer to the users of this crypto.

For example, there are parameters that are spawned by the enhanced ceremony as well as

BLS12-381 curve; this is particularly is beneficial to all the users of Zcash addresses.

It is essential to note that: "Currently, funds cannot be transferred

from legacy shielded addresses to the new Sapling shielded addresses without revealing

amounts.

This allows us to audit the monetary base of ZEC held in shielded addresses."

For this reason, currently Zcash is developing a tool that will be employed to aid in the

migration of funds.

The automated tool will reduce the impact on the level of privacy on the network.

The team has recommended that users be patient for the launch of the tool.

Zcash is committed to having shielded addresses that are ubiquitous.

The team reckons that the entire journey "Is at the heart of our mission.

'Empowering everyone' is more than just words to our team.

In fact, it is the light that guides our sense of purpose and direction as we continue to

innovate, create and experiment.

We look forward to future milestones, outlined in our operational roadmap, that showcase

how privacy is a pathway to economic freedom and opportunity."

The team recognizes that this will take the contribution of all the interested parties

in the ecosystem.

Therefore, users and developers have been called upon to explore the Sapling upgrade.

This will ensure that the network connection to the community is seamless.

At the same time, it will be easier to reach out to the ecosystem; a process that will

greatly aid in ennoblement.

The community has also been encouraged to ensure that other wallet providers integrate

the new features.

Exchanges have also been called upon to add the features of the Sapling upgrade in a bid

to grow adoption.

Zcash (ZEC) price update Zcash is changing hands at $122.72 at the

time of press.

There has been a slight reaction to the news with the price adding 2.31% in the last 24

hours.

However, the reaction to the news is expected as the week's trading gains tractions.

Zcash (ZEC) has a market cap of $627 million and a 24-hpor trading volume that stands at

$83 million.

According to CoinMarketCap, the crypto project is currently the 19th largest in the market.

The network has a circulating supply of 5,115,344 ZEC tokens.

For more infomation >> Zcash (ZEC) Rocket Fast Sapling Network Activation I Finally Here - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

Here & Now Monday October 29 2018 - Duration: 1:06:11.

For more infomation >> Here & Now Monday October 29 2018 - Duration: 1:06:11.

-------------------------------------------

Here For A Purpose - Duration: 1:55.

We've sat at countless kitchen tables provided hope and opportunity to

countless people and impacted countless lives.

Our motto, Buy Term and Invest The Difference.

Our mission, to create financially independent families.

Life can forever change a family and while we can't replace a loved one we can make it

easier to focus on the things that really matter during these times.

Family.

Primerica is a special place where everyone can win. We offer freedom,

flexibility and unlimited opportunity. We have a track record of success and now

strive for a hundred million-dollar earners, 1 billion dollars in field

compensation and a field force of a hundred and fifty thousand

representatives. We are not here by accident. We are a unified force that

does what's right. However, our fight is just beginning.

We need to sit at countless more kitchen tables and impact countless more lives.

Together we can win. Together we can achieve greatness.

Together we can impact more lives.

Together we are Primerica.

For more infomation >> Here For A Purpose - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Here's Why Youtube Terminated Our Channel... - Duration: 12:56.

so here's how here's how the YouTube channel thing went down um so and thank

you guys for letting us know cuz a lot I saw a lot of comments from you guys

coming about hey your channel got taken down or suspended or suddenly taken down

we did the podcast last week it was aces like it always is called were fucking

town and nailed it nailed it just right out of the park and out of ten podcast

again so we have they were leaving and I went to do whatever I was gonna do and

you went to do it you go make the thumbnails

yeah and I'll make those by hand then I look at my phone and I got a text from I

think Zach info Zach and is like hey did you see that the channel got taken down

I was like what cuz that's never happened to me on any channel yeah rap

battles or epiclloyd or saying nothing and I thought it was a joke

first because the day before was that big YouTube glitch like the whole

YouTube website went down for like four hours the day before which was a little

bit mysterious and I was like wow it'll probably just come back and like an hour

stuff we were shut down for what three days it was closer to two to I'm we're

between a day and a half in two days felt like an eternity felt like a long

time yeah I go home we do the podcast I go home cuz I gotta you know make the

thumbnails so that I can you know get everything sort of organized and all the

metadata and all that nerdy stuff and I'm making this thumbnail and i refresh

the page to check something out and it's like it's I actually have I have a copy

of it did you I took a picture of mom oh did you yeah

yeah like we get this message and it says we would like to inform you that

due to repeated or severe violations of our Community Guidelines your YouTube

account kings of influence has been suspended spended we didn't even get a

warning not no no warning shot and I so it was they said it was due to spam or

scam that was what got me I was like cuz I thought for a second it was like man

it's like you you're not allowed to be like too good-looking on YouTube so I

thought that's what I above my go to as well yeah usually shut us down but it

was for him or scam I was like well that's that but seriously I thought

maybe it was language or maybe it was content because sometimes you talk about

some pretty racy stuff yeah but usually I get a warning for that at least a

warning and we what one email and it was dated an hour

before they shut it down that was like we're shutting you down yeah yeah that

wasn't a warning that was like hey we're cutting you down we're shutting you down

who this you're done no strikes no nothing no flag

yeah no anything no just done so we then we scramble then we scrambled all the

fighters I called Lloyd a hundred times well I um I just felt like a little bit

powerless for a second because it's what do you do like we're like big time

youtubers right and so we have people to call but I immediately put myself in the

shoes of someone who didn't have anybody to call at YouTube because because you

contested it right you can test hi I formally contest there's like a button

on the back end that's like do you want to contest this like hell yeah I want to

contest it yeah and so I can test it knowing that that's probably not gonna

get anywhere because it's a bullshit system so I can test it in a few hours

later it's like we have reviewed your contest your appeal and sorry but you're

gonna keep your channel down and it's like what the hell was it even down for

right why why did it look why do you why do you take our channel down and then

you give us these broad sweeping explanations of why you took it down but

but there's no specifics we don't know what we did I don't know what rules we

broke I've been doing I've been wrong I've been on this site for 11 years yeah

never had a channel taken down anything like that never had any real issue with

anything and then one day out of nowhere our podcast gets taken to podcast our

baby podcast let's show a nips no we're not God

forbid showing ladies this is not Nazi propaganda it was like it was crazy

because manure like my whole life revolves around one website like if I

was a plumber or a carpenter or something and someone stole my hammer

like I'm gonna go get another hammer and there's gonna be toilets that get backed

up but like this website is our thing man so then to be like wrongly

classified and to be spam and then to have it the the appeal rejected by

supposedly a real human being yeah because it supposedly which is totally

unrealistic because the amount of like the amount in coming they were yeah I

doubt a real human saw that well lucky luckily I don't

only rely on this one website no I take matters in their own hands I have a huge

massive a massive presence on Facebook doing incredibly well there yeah cuz

here's the thing about being an influencer so if you work at a bank if

you work at Bank of America or something and let's say you work there ten years

yeah and then one day you get laid off I need a job so then you go over to Wells

Fargo and you apply and you go well look I got 10 years of experience over at

working in checking and Bank of America and this was my ending salary and I'd

kind of like to start here with a salary close to that yeah and then they hire

you're they don't when you're an influencer you can't like like if you if

YouTube gets shut down you can't just go over to Facebook and be like hey look so

I had a 3 million subscribers over on YouTube if you guys could hand me I

don't know maybe 2 million followers or so and you know I was making a pretty

good living over there so if you guys can almost match that and you can work

our way up I think that would be good right it doesn't happen you put it work

when you go to when you switch over to a new platform you're almost starting at

zero you can drive some traffic but not if the original site is dead like if

YouTube ends tomorrow how are you gonna drive that you do traffic over to a new

site so I don't know I don't depend on just the one and I don't think anyone

else should either I give these young bucks a little advice and I'm like pick

two sites yeah I mean that makes a lot of sense at least I feel like we were

the same way at the rap battles in terms of like but everything was always

dependent on one project so if we did we had the YouTube channel and we started

the Facebook channel in the Instagram channel people would go to the Facebook

channel to either see the Rap Battles there if we decided to put them there or

see some sort of complementary or you know side content or something like that

it but starting a new product on a new platform is incredibly hard especially

if you're already known for one thing yeah I've had that struggle being like I

want to do my own music or I want to do a different project and there's a small

percentage of people that are super open to it and super accepting of it and the

majority of them are like fuck your life give me what I want

right and they only want the one thing and you tailor your product to that

platform so if you make videos for YouTube they're sort of tailored to the

YouTube algorithm if you're smart for example you wouldn't make a podcast and

go put it on snapchat it wouldn't work right right so it is very

difficult to make one product and sort of copy/paste it to every platform in

fact that's not a strategy at all if someone told me they did that I'd be

like well that's just not gonna last okay that was so trade what happened so

yeah so then you I called my usual con million times like you're in like you're

my mother and I ran out of money or something you could call your mom for

money no I wish uh so I call you and I because I know you have a contact over

YouTube I don't have a contact over there yeah I call you you hit up your

contact we hear nothing you hit up some other contacts over there we hear

nothing about a day and a half goes by and you get an email from YouTube and it

says what I got a email from my YouTube people that said and we're still in

post-apocalypse mode yeah at this point we're like I don't know if we're gonna

get our channel back I don't know if that we broke any rules somehow like

maybe accidentally or and that's what we wanted to know we wanted to know if we

had done something wrong could we could adjust and the other thing that was a

bummer - you're just talking about analog analytics and all that stuff is

when you upload videos like we have been and when you just upload on a regular

schedule what it does is it affects the algorithm of YouTube so that we pop up

more in your feed and things like that and when you ruin that on that roll on

that cycle it kind of screws that up and you start from zero yeah yeah even if

you shut even if you shut down for a day it's gonna restart you on the algorithm

yeah so finally and you tweeted at YouTube and finally on I don't know what

Saturday or Friday they they they put us back live again we went back live again

just suddenly suddenly I don't know where we didn't hear anything about what

had happened until after we were back live and what I got back was the policy

team just got back to me kings of influence has been restored occasionally

a video flagged by users or identified by our spam team is mistakenly taken

down which is what likely happened in your case I mean I guess I it's like

thank you for helping and thank you for getting back to me and thank you for

like somebody did something over there you got it done so thank you for that

but that's still super vague yeah does anything it's like it if how do we not

have that happen you know like how do we or was it just a

crazy glitch that just again that glitch that happened that shut the entire

website down it was super suspicious makes me think that maybe some adjusting

thing and we're like oh you said some sort of automated flag system that

ticked enough boxes is just gonna shut things down right and they'll have to

tweak that as they move along I can't begin to understand the complexity of

that from the backend but yeah we got restored and basically no answer of what

happened now well there it was a non-answer answer of basically like

sorry guys we screwed up yeah um sorry about the money you lost on that day and

all of your worry yeah and then you and then I had tweeted at at YouTube during

that whole process like hey yeah and what did they say I'm not trying to like

ask for special treatment I don't want a trophy I don't want a medal or anything

but let's not pretend lloyd and i aren't sort of veterans of the site going on

ten something years ten year we start a new channel it's a podcast it's me and

Lloyd sitting at a table talking into a microphone and our channel after a month

after maybe five weeks our channel is immediately suddenly deleted and there's

no explanation why there was no you know here are the Terms of Service guidelines

you're violating or anything like that and yeah we're absolutely clueless and

we can't get ahold of anyone can you help us out and you throw a dog a bone

over here I can't imagine what it would be like for some care cuz like we have

like sixty eight hundred subscribers right now which is awesome and all these

musics like a mail in it do it brush and it's nice to have you guys there you

have a channel with ten million subscribers I have a channel with over

ten so six thousand is a very different number relatively yet if I'm a kid

living in the middle of Indiana on my podcast channel and all of a sudden I've

grown six to eight hundred subscribers and I got what 70 videos that I've made

and that gets deleted out of nowhere first of all my channel is too small for

me to have a contact to even get in touch with so all I'm doing is screaming

into the empty air right and secondly probably my Twitter following isn't big

enough to where when I tweet at YouTube they're gonna respond so that's

terrifying man I can't imagine how many like how many people has that happen to

lots because ray Ruby lives ray we're Vick I feel personally

honestly I need a safe space so I got a little obsessive and worried during that

day yeah because we were we work really hard on this podcast and even though we

make it look easy like it's no problem you put a lot of work into something in

them when it's suddenly deleted you're like wait a minute yeah this sucks so I

I worried a lot that that 36 hour period and in my worry I googled this scenario

to see if I could figure out what had happened to other people when this

happened to them and so I'm reading these testimonials yeah and most people

were like it's been a month I still haven't got it back still haven't heard

anything like most people hadn't gotten their channel back in that moment or

just ever and some of them had started over that's crazy I think I read one guy

who was like yeah they eventually gave it back Wow so that could have been us

well that could have been us ray we had a close call I know it makes me

appreciate our website our podcast our webs our website yeah my website YouTube

calms you guys to check it out it's a you know it's an elephant video I hope

it takes off yeah right wasn't that the first YouTube video is a

guy at the zoo or some shit yeah me at the zoo me at the zoo is what it was

called and it was the one of the founders that does it yeah just that's

I'm gonna I'm gonna dedicate a whole youtube channel to that just me at

places at the zoo me in a public restroom me at your mom's house me yeah

me outside your window creep creep me in jail we're uh needless to say we're back

up thanks guys for getting a lot of you guys hit us up and let us know what was

going on that were the site was down and we really appreciate that that kind of

feedback is real important so thanks again for for sticking with us and we're

glad to be back yeah and if you want those updates Tech Kings 2 4 3 5 o 6 so

that when our YouTube channel suddenly disappears we can text everyone and go

we don't know what happened

For more infomation >> Here's Why Youtube Terminated Our Channel... - Duration: 12:56.

-------------------------------------------

Giant Leaps Start Here- NASA's Johnson Space Center - Duration: 1:17.

[Music]

For more infomation >> Giant Leaps Start Here- NASA's Johnson Space Center - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

The Chainsmokers & Aazar - Siren - Duration: 2:55.

♪ Three weeks down but you're on the mend ♪

♪ You swear that you're free from the passenger seat ♪

♪ As we drive through the night till it starts again ♪

♪ U blame it on me 'cause you're 3 pills deep ♪

♪ I tell myself I love the silence ♪

♪ But maybe I just wanna hear the sound of the sirens ♪

♪ I tell myself I love the silence ♪

♪ But maybe I just wanna hear the sound of the sirens ♪

♪ Here comes the sound of the sirens ♪

♪ Here comes the sound of the sirens ♪

♪ Here comes the sound of the sirens ♪

♪ (Here comes the sound of the sirens) ♪

♪ Here comes the sound of the sirens ♪

♪ Here comes the sound of the sirens ♪

♪ Here comes the sound of the sirens ♪

♪ Here comes the sound of the sirens ♪

♪ Here comes the sound of the sirens ♪

♪ Here comes the sound of the sirens ♪

For more infomation >> The Chainsmokers & Aazar - Siren - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

DHS, DoD Host Press Conference on Department of Defense Deployment to the Southwest Border - Duration: 21:06.

For more infomation >> DHS, DoD Host Press Conference on Department of Defense Deployment to the Southwest Border - Duration: 21:06.

-------------------------------------------

Here's What Happens to Your Body When You Eat Two Eggs a Day I'd have never believed No 3 - Duration: 10:06.

here's what happens to your body when you eat two eggs a day I'd have never

believed number three many experts in the past thought that eggs are unhealthy

food and may harm your health due to their high cholesterol levels however

this was a huge misconception in fact eggs are a great food for our health

they are a great source of antioxidants protein vitamins and minerals

significantly beneficial for our body doctors recommend eating two to three

eggs a day to improve your health so keep watching and you will find out more

about all the health benefits of eggs one you're lowering the risk of

cardiovascular diseases a hen's egg contains 400 milligrams of cholesterol

quite a high amount high cholesterol levels greatly increase the risk of

heart attacks and cardiovascular diseases contrary to popular opinion

however eggs don't increase cholesterol levels this is because your body slows

down its own cholesterol production when large amounts of cholesterol are

consumed it's also important to know that only 1/3 of the cholesterol

deposited in our blood vessels comes from the food we eat most of it is

actually produced by the body itself this has been demonstrated in a study by

the biomedical research center in Baton Rouge Louisiana for the experiment 152

overweight subjects were split up into three groups those in the first group

could eat anything they wanted for breakfast subjects in the second group

were served two eggs and subjects in the third group ate bagels every morning the

results left scientists astounded in addition to losing 65% more weight and

35% more belly fat than those in the bagel group the egg eaters saw no change

to their cholesterol levels the high number of omega-3 fatty acids found in

eggs also lowers triglyceride levels in your blood as higher triglyceride values

increased the risk of cardiovascular disease

ceases consuming X can also decrease the likelihood of suffering from these

diseases - you're lowering the risk of birth defects from a lack of folic acid

an egg contains 0.7 microgram micrograms of vitamin b9 also known as folic acid a

lack of folic acid during pregnancy could cause serious damage to an unborn

child central nervous system in the worst case scenario spinal cord and

brain are left deformed that's why eating eggs is a good way to

keep your folic acid levels up 3 you're slowing down the aging process a study

at chair I'd a Medical Center in Berlin has shown that eating free-range eggs

can slow down the aging process and prevent skin cancer researchers dr.

Caroline hesterberg and professor Jurgen late man found that free-range hens eggs

contain high levels of yellow organic pigments these pigments are rich in

carotenoids antioxidants which can slow down the aging process the body can't

produce carotenoids itself so we need to get them from our food they have a very

important role in capturing free radicals and making them harmless but

first you need to know how to prepare the eggs correctly before you can

benefit from their rejuvenating effect a cooked egg contains more valuable

carotenoids than a raw one due to chemical changes when it's heated up

said professor late men for your lowering the risk of cancer a study

published in breast cancer research has shown that eating eggs every day can

reduce a teenage girl's risk of later developing breast cancer by 18 percent

as well as being abundant in amino acids minerals and vitamins eggs bind together

the female hormone estrogen in the body with increased estrogen levels seen as a

possible trigger for breast cancer this could explain why eggs may help in

preventing the disease 5 you are doing your skin hair and liver a favor

eggs are rich in biotin vitamin b12 and protein these nutrients are key to

healthy hair and radiant skin it's also good to know that protein and sulfur

bonds found in egg yolks play a particularly important hand in

revitalizing dull and fragile hair eggs also contain high amounts of lecithin

which helps protect your bowels and assists your liver to detox your body 6

you're making sure your eyes stay healthy did you know that eating eggs

can be highly beneficial to your site high amounts of vitamin A lutein and

zeaxanthin are found in eggs vitamin A is important for light / dark vision

while lutein and zeaxanthin protect the eye from free radicals and play a

significant role in your color and daytime vision low levels of lutein and

zeaxanthin increase the risk of suffering from my tissue damage and

conditions such as macular degeneration or cataracts 7 you are losing weight

more quickly carbohydrates have a higher glycemic index than proteins foods with

a high glycemic index make your blood sugar level skyrocket your raised blood

sugar level then drops very quickly leaving you feeling very hungry those of

you wishing to lose weight should therefore opt for foods that have a low

glycemic index this is where eggs come in as they have a glycemic index of zero

perfect for filling yourself up and losing weight it's also worth knowing

that the body needs considerably more energy to digest proteins than it does

for carbohydrates and fats eight you're protecting your brain and

maintaining a healthy metabolism eggs contain choline a nutrient that is

necessary for various metabolic processes in the body including those

involving fats choline is transformed into the neurotransmitter acetylcholine

responsible for transmitting stimuli in your brain and nervous system as well as

having a detrimental effect on your memory a lack of choline may result in

pregnant women giving birth prematurely or the unborn child not weighing enough

at birth eating two eggs a day is the simple way to ensure that you are

getting enough choline in your diet 9 you're keeping your bones healthy and

calcium levels up most people know that vitamin D and calcium are very important

for your bones and teeth a study by the National Center for Biotechnology

information in Bethesda Maryland has now also confirmed this researchers found

that calcium and proteins work together closely to maintain calcium levels and

ensure that metabolic processes in your bones are kept healthy eggs are also

rich in vitamin D which helps your body absorb calcium in a more efficient way

as you can see eggs are in no way hazardous to your health

however you need to make sure that you buy eggs from free-range farms because

eggs from caged hens often contain drug residues the federal government's

Dietary Guidelines for Americans states that eating an egg a day does not result

in increased blood cholesterol levels nor does it increase the risk of

cardiovascular disease in healthy people however a healthy person can even eat 2

or 3 eggs a day without worrying about any adverse effects to their health this

excludes diabetics and people suffering from heart problems who should limit

their intake to three eggs a week we really hope you find this video helpful

and don't forget to share it with your friends and family thank you and have a

good one

For more infomation >> Here's What Happens to Your Body When You Eat Two Eggs a Day I'd have never believed No 3 - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

Life Perspective | Get Up and At Em! Here's Where to Score Plus Size Activewear - Duration: 13:31.

Get Up and At Em!

Here's Where to Score Plus Size Activewear

When the New Year begins the resolutions pour in and no resolution is more popular than

getting in shape, getting active, and moving about.

If you have committed to living an active lifestyle in 2018, that's great, but you're

definitely gonna want to do it in style, and luckily there are more than a few brands who

are giving us form, function, and fashion for our plus size activewear gear.

Now listen, plus size activewear has come such as long way from ridiculously oversized

T-shirts, baggy sweatpants and beat up sneakers.

These days activewear (or athleisure if you prefer) is just as stylish as regular clothing,

meaning you can look polished and get active at the same time.

Modern activewear styles are all about combining a streetwear aesthetic with functionality,

while also skimming your curves, instead of relying on oversized silhouettes…

Which means we have options!

To show off the bum or nah?

Midriff or an activewear jumpsuit?

Bold and bright leggings or sleek in black?

Crop top or a cropped hoodie?

Options, love… options.

The good news about plus size activewear is that it's readily available at a host of

retailers and the prices range from bargain & fast fashion to the luxury and high-end

side of things.

Think we are playing with you?

Ohhhh noooo…

Check out our list of the best places to get plus-size activewear to jump-start your 2018

fitness goals and beyond!

Where to Score Plus Size Activewear that's Functional & Fashionable

Nike.

Nike Plus size active, sports, and leisure wear Nike made a splash last year with their

UK Launch of plus size activewear and over on Nike, you can find a full range of active

and leisure wear to suit your performance and fashion needs.

It is all about options, great quality and great fit with the brand who is synonymous

with sports and an active life.

Lane Bryant.

Livi Active Sculpt Collection.

With its signature activewear line Livi Active, Lane Bryant is ahead of the game with not

only affordable and stylish activewear, but also clothing that helps the body while you

work out.

Some of the features include: Sculpting Fabric that uses engineered spandex to smooth you

without squeezing too tight, an Innovative Waistband on sports bras with sleek construction

to hold you in without pushing you up, Body-Mapping Seams that follow the natural lines of your

curves and Anti-Chafing/Moisture Wicking to keep you dry and comfortable throughout your

workout.

Rainbeau Curves . Plus Size Activewear- Rainbeau Curves No stranger to the Curvy Fashionista,

Rainbeau Curves has quietly been building an arsenal of plus size activewear options

to suit all of your needs.

From yoga to running, to hiking, and more, you will find a variety of options beyond

your basic leggings.

Torrid.

Torrid plus size minnie mouse activewearThe best thing about Torrid's activewear is

that it is fabulously stylish!

If you are a fashionista and want to look as good working out as you do when you hit

the town, then this line is definitely for you.

With Torrid, you know you're getting quality designs that enhance and support your curves,

while still being affordable.

Universal Standard.

The brand who gives us minimal style and contemporary fashion has recently launched a 5-piece collection

of high tech, performance-driven activewear.

For them, "expert fit & design meets the latest technology to bring you gear that can

handle your toughest workout."

If you are looking for a sleek and sophisticated approach to plus size activewear, you should

definitely check them out.

ASOS.

Puma plus size activewear collection exclusively at ASOSWhen it comes to designer activewear

in extended sizes, ASOS is the best place to shop.

ASOS has partnered with Puma for an exclusive plus-size activewear line that is colorful,

edgy and sexy all at once.

The price-tag may be a bit higher, but it's actually a bit of a deal when you consider

how pricey Puma can be.

Katie K Active.

Katie K Active- plus size activewear Katie launched her most recent brand, Katie K Active,

on her firm beliefs that all women size two to twenty-four should have a beautiful, high-end

option for clothing for exercise or a casual day out.

She felt that it was time that an activewear line brought all women together regardless

of size or age.

Kohl's.

glamourise full figure sports braLooking for a sports bra up through a 46G?

Then you need to head on over to Kohl's, who fashions a great range of activewear essentials,

down to the sports bras that will give you the support and function you need.

From hoodies to active tees, Kohl's has more than a few options to literally play

in!

Fabletics.

Fabletics Plus size ActivewearCreated by actress Kate Hudson, Fabletics has become something

of a phenomenon in the activewear world throughout the last few years.

The prices are very affordable, the designs are modern and street chic and they happen

to have an impressive selection of plus-size activewear.

The three purposes of Fabletics is to offer Breathability, Comfort and Fashion, to which

they achieve all three.

Juno Active.

Juno Active Plus Size Active WearJuno Active is a plus size activewear brand that is part

of the Junonia brand.

With activewear that is made in the U.S.A, you can find great quality, your much needed

workout essentials that match your needs.

Adventures come in all shapes and sizes, just like their plus size activewear for curvy

women in sizes XL-6XL.

Target.

Target Joy Lab in Plus SizeLet's be honest, you can never go wrong with Target.

Whatever you need (or even things you don't) you can always find it on a trusted Target

run.

For its plus-size activewear, there is a new line called Joy Lab that just launched and

it offers a more streamlined and versatile take on the previous activewear designs of

the past.

Macy's.

soffee high shine plus size leggingsThe key to shopping plus-size activewear at Macy's

is to know what to expect.

The customer is generally a little older and more conservative, so don't expect too many

modern athleisure looks or out-of-the-box design.

That said, they have a nice collection of workout basics that get the job done without

adding unnecessary bulk to your shape.

Addition Elle . Work out.

Go out.

Hang out.

The Canadian plus size retailer delivers plus size active and leisure wear with it's Nola

Activewear Collection.

From sports bras, to leggings, to performance t-shirts, yoga pants, and hoodies, get the

performance technical fabrics and comfort you need from Nola Activewear for your plus

size athleisure style.

Nordstrom.

Nike plus size leggingsIf you have extra money to spend and you simply love everything high-end,

then Nordstrom has some plus-size activewear that might be just what you're looking for.

Most of the designs are classic, but there are a few welcomed surprises thrown in for

those who want to run errands right after a workout session and still look put together.

JCPenney.

Coming off its successful partnership with Tracee Ellis Ross, JCPenney also has activewear

in plus-sizes.

More traditional in style, the collection includes workout staples that will always

be reliable.

The regular sales are also a good reason to give them a shot.

Where do you shop for your plus size active and Leisure wear needs?

Did we share a few faves?

Did we miss a few favorites?

There are soooo many more options and brands!

Let us know so we can give you what you need!

And if you know a girlfriend looking for a few options, share this with her!

For more infomation >> Life Perspective | Get Up and At Em! Here's Where to Score Plus Size Activewear - Duration: 13:31.

-------------------------------------------

Here's what the weather will be like on Halloween night - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Here's what the weather will be like on Halloween night - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Here's One Way Beto O'Rourke And Democrats Nationwide Could Win. It Won't Be Easy - Duration: 14:40.

For more infomation >> Here's One Way Beto O'Rourke And Democrats Nationwide Could Win. It Won't Be Easy - Duration: 14:40.

-------------------------------------------

'This could have happened here:' Jewish community reacts to synagogue shooting - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> 'This could have happened here:' Jewish community reacts to synagogue shooting - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Here & Now トレーラー字幕付 - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Here & Now トレーラー字幕付 - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Live With Lee & Hayley: Pumpkinmania Is Almost Here! - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> Live With Lee & Hayley: Pumpkinmania Is Almost Here! - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Halloween Version - Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush | Nursery Rhymes Kids Songs - Duration: 2:20.

Here we go round the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush, the mulberry bus

Here we go round the mulberry bush so early in the morning

This is the way we wash our face wash your face wash your face

This is the way we wash our face so early in the morning

This is the way we comb our hair comb our hair comb our hair

This is the way we comb our hair so early in the morning

This is the way we brush our teeth brush our teeth brush our teeth

This is the way we brush our teeth so early in the morning

This is the way we put on our clothes put in our clothes put on our clothes

This is the way we put on our clothes so early in the morning

Here we go round the mulberry bush the mulberry bush the mulberry bush

Here we go round the mulberry bush so early in the morning

For more infomation >> Halloween Version - Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush | Nursery Rhymes Kids Songs - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Charlie McGettigan on the Bundoran Weekly - Duration: 13:42.

For more infomation >> Charlie McGettigan on the Bundoran Weekly - Duration: 13:42.

-------------------------------------------

A North Dakota Tribe Is Fighting to Vote, Here's Why It Matters | NYT News - Duration: 6:22.

"I've lived here my whole life,

so I know where everybody lives on a reservation.

We don't even have physical addresses.

If somebody told me to go to BIA Number 8,

I wouldn't even know where that is.

But tell me who lives on BIA Number 8

and I can get there."

Here on this North Dakota reservation,

the Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa Indians

don't use residential addresses.

"Do you have your ID?"

But if they want to vote in the midterm election,

they need to have one printed on their ID card.

"They're giving free IDs right now."

"Yeah."

"And you should get the word out

to everybody around here."

That's because of a recent Supreme Court ruling

that lets a controversial North Dakota

voter ID law stand.

The fight against the North Dakota law

started after Richard Brakebill and other members

of the Turtle Mountain tribe were turned away

from the polls in 2014.

"They said that because my ID didn't have my address,

and I didn't really have a North Dakota ID or anything —

that was really a letdown to me, you know?

I felt bad, you know, when they refused me."

Now a seasonal laborer, Brakebill is also a

Navy veteran, who says he's voted steadily

since he was 18.

"That's what kind of upset me too, you know,

you go serve our country

and then to be treated like that, you know?"

With the Native American Rights Fund and others

representing them, the Turtle Mountain members

tried to block the law.

They argued that it was discriminatory,

in part because reservations don't use physical addresses.

They won their case.

A federal judge ruled the law unconstitutional in 2016.

But their fight wasn't over.

The next year, the North Dakota governor

signed a new law with essentially the same rules.

Turtle Mountain tried to block the law again.

And that case made its way up to the Supreme Court

of the United States.

"I didn't hear a lot of conversation

about the Supreme Court decision

when it first came down.

I think it was when people started realizing,

a day or two after, that it really meant suppression

of our votes."

Jamie Azure has been meeting with other tribal leaders

and advocates to figure out how to get people

the documentation they need.

"We came up with a tribal letterhead in — when we met

at Spirit Lake.

I mean, they have everything on there.

They have post office box, physical address,

enrollment number.

They have a photo ID."

Proponents of the law say it's necessary to stop fraud,

especially since North Dakota doesn't require voters

to register in advance.

But according to the Native American Rights Fund,

native voters are more than twice as likely as others

to lack a qualifying ID.

"Come on.

Bring it into your heart and bring it over your head."

With the midterms fast approaching,

the tribes are not alone in feeling the pressure.

The Democratic Party is also rallying to get the word out

in native communities here.

[chanting]

[drumming]

The reservations in North Dakota

are patches of blue in a sea of red.

This is a very conservative state.

Democratic Senator Heidi Heitkamp barely won in 2012.

Her margin of victory was only about 3,000 votes.

"You need to vote.

And you need to vote in record numbers.

Let's send a message that the highest turnout

of any group in North Dakota is Native Americans

because they won't mess with you again."

[applause]

Now, Heitkamp is trailing her Republican opponent

in the polls.

If Democrats are to have a chance of

flipping the Senate, Heidi Heitkamp needs to win.

And her winning depends on getting native North Dakotans

out to vote.

They're depending on her too.

"The most important issues on the federal level

for the Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa

are federal programs and federal grants.

It's scary knowing that we don't

have control over our own future right now."

The Democratic Party has field organizers

working on four reservations across North Dakota.

Anna Giron focuses on Turtle Mountain,

where she's from.

"Thank you."

"The new tribal ID, right?"

No one knows exactly how many people

here lack the proper ID.

"And I'll give you a ride to go and get your —"

"O.K. —"

"ID."

Younger residents are more likely to have

a state-issued driver's license,

which always has an address on it.

The problem is bigger for the elderly.

"Miss Wally, are you up for a little bit of company?

The voter name —

Eugene —

Oh, you did it already?

You don't have any type of North Dakota ID that has

a physical address on it?"

"No."

"Joe, do you have any of your ID on you?

All right.

Now see, this is an old tribal ID that we have.

This has no address on it."

New tribal IDs usually cost $10.

That may not sound like a lot, but this reservation

has a 59 percent unemployment rate.

In response to the voter ID law,

all the tribes in North Dakota are now issuing IDs for free.

"One, two, three."

"That's nice."

"Yep, it's nice."

The county generates the addresses.

"I look like a criminal here."

In Turtle Mountain, there will also

be a machine at each polling place on Nov. 6,

ready to print new cards for those who still need them.

"Back in the 1800s, we fought the same battles.

The only difference between the 1800s and now is, 1800s,

we have guns.

Now we have a pen."

"Yep."

"And the pen is what we need to use —"

"So now, we are in 2018.

And we are reengaged back into the fight.

We're not going to let anybody stop us from voting.

This is the power that we have.

And we have a very unique power

for this specific election.

And I just want people to understand

the importance of that."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét