Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 10, 2018

Youtube daily best Oct 29 2018

Thanks for watching my video! Please Share my channel on Social sites (Facebook, Google+, Twitter etc ...) so more people can listen and enjoy it! Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

For more infomation >> Best EDM Mix 2018 - Best Electro House Music Mix - Duration: 1:07:52.

-------------------------------------------

The most popular superyachts names - the best names for your boat - www.namesoftheworld.net - Duration: 1:16.

The most popular superyacht names

AZZAM

DILBAR

DUBAI

ECLIPSE

KATARA

SAVARONA

RISING SUN

SERENE

TOPAZ

YAS

Namesoftheworld .net, the web with all the names in the world: baby names, pet names, business names and boat names.

For more infomation >> The most popular superyachts names - the best names for your boat - www.namesoftheworld.net - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Fail Forward Denzel Washington Best Graduation speech Ever - Duration: 19:20.

congratulations to you and you did it all by yourselves nobody helped you

no that's Dutch that's what you know that's what I thought when I was when I

was young I starting to really make it as an actor I came in I talked to my

mother I said ma did you think that this was gonna happen I'd be so big and I'll

be able to take care of everybody and I didn't do this and I can do that and I

can she said boy stop it right there stop it right there

stop it right there he said if you only knew how many people that have been

praying for you how many prayer groups she put together

how many prayer cloth she gave me how many times she splashed me with holy

water to save my sorry behind as she said it she said oh you did it by

yourself I tell you what you can do by yourself you can go outside get a mop

and a bucket and wash them windows you can do that by yourself

superstar so I'm saying that to say I want to congratulate all the parents and

friends and family and aunties and uncles and grandmothers and grandfathers

and teachers and franzine and enemies it's all the people that helped you to

get where you are today congratulations to to you all I'm gonna tell about two

three stories I'm gonna keep it real short

I remember my graduation speaker got up to here went on forever blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah so I'm gonna keep it short no one put God first

put God first in everything you do everything that you think you see in me

everything that I've accomplished everything that you think I have and I

have a few things everything that I have is by the grace of God understand that

it's a gift 40 years ago March 27 1975 it was 40 years ago

just this past March I was flunking out of college at a 1.7 grade point average

I hope none of you can relate at a 1.7 grade point average I was sitting in my

mother's beauty shop they still call a beauty shop now what

they call it yeah I'll sit in the beauty parlor I was sitting in my mother's

beauty parlor and I'm looking in the mirror and I see behind me this woman

under the dryer and every time she looked up she every time I looked up she

was looking at me just look at me in the eye I don't know who she was and I said

you know she said somebody give me a pen give me a pen so I have a prophecy March

27 1975 she said boy you were gonna travel the world and speak to millions

of people now mind you I flunked out of college I'm thinking about joining the

army I didn't know what I was gonna do and she's telling me I'm gonna travel

the world and speak to millions of people well I have traveled the world

and I have spoke to millions of people but that's not the most important thing

the success that I had the most important thing is that what she taught

me and what she told me that day has stayed with me since I've been protected

I've been directed I've been corrected I've kept God in my life and has kept me

humble I didn't always stick with him but he always stuck with me so stick

with him in everything you do if you think you want to do what you think I've

done then do what I've done and stick with God number two fail big that's

right fail big today's the beginning of the rest of

your life and it can be it can be very frightening it's a new world out there

it's a mean world out there and you only live once

so do what you feel passionate about passionate about take chances

professionally don't be afraid to fail this in all IQ tests was nine dots and

you had to draw five lines with a pencil within these nine dots without lifting

the pencil the only way to do it was to go outside the box so don't be afraid to

go outside the box don't be afraid to think outside the box don't be afraid to

fail big to dream big but remember dreams without goals are just dreams and

they ultimately fuel disappointment so have dreams but have goals life goals

yearly goals monthly goals daily goals I try to give myself a goal every day

sometimes just to not curse somebody out simple goals but have goals and

understand that to achieve these goals you must apply discipline and

consistency in order to achieve your goals you must apply discipline which

you are already done and consistency every day not just want to Zay and miss

a few days you have to work at it every day you have to plan every day you've

heard the saying we don't plan to fail we fail to plan hard work works working

really hard is what successful people do and in this text tweet Tork world that

you've grown up in remember just because you're doing a lot

more doesn't mean you're getting a lot more done remember that just because

you're doing a lot more doesn't mean you're getting a lot more done I had to

be here I had to come even though I was afraid I

might make a fool of myself in fact if you really want to know the truth

I had to come exactly because I had to come exactly because I might make a fool

of myself you know what am I talking about

here it is I found that nothing in life is worthwhile unless you take risks

nothing Nelson Mandela said there is no passion to be found playing small and

settling for a life that's less than the one you're capable of living you know

I'm sure in your experiences in school and applying to college and picking your

major and deciding what you want to do with life

I'm sure people that told you to make sure you have something to fall back on

make sure you got something to fall back on honey but I never understood that

concept having something to fall back on if I'm going to fall I don't want to

fall back on anything except my faith I want to fall forward I figure at least

this way I'll see what I'm going to hit

fall forward this is what I mean Reggie Jackson struck out 26 hundred times in

his career the most in the history of baseball but you don't hear about the

strikeouts people remember the homeruns fall forward Thomas Edison conducted

1,000 failed experiments as you know that I didn't know that because the

1,000 and first was the light bulb fall forward every failed experiment is one

step closer to success you've got to take risks and I'm sure you probably

heard that before but I want to talk to you about why that's important I got

three reasons and and you can pick up your iPhone's first you will fail at

some point in your life accept it you will lose you will embarrass yourself

you will suck at something there's no doubt about it and I know that's

probably not a traditional message for a graduation ceremony but eh I'm telling

you embrace it because it's inevitable

but here's the thing I didn't quit I didn't fall back I walked out of there

to prepare for the next audition and the next audition and the next audition I

prayed I prayed and I pray but I continued to fail and fail and fail but

it didn't matter because you know what there's an old saying you hang around

the barbershop long enough sooner or later you're going to get a haircut so

you will catch a break and I did catch a break last year I did a play called

fences on Broadway if someone talked about it won the Tony Award and I didn't

have to sing by the way but here's the kicker it was at the Court Theatre it

was at the same theatre that I failed that first audition thirty years prior

the point is and I'll pick up the pace the point is every graduate here today

has the training and the talent to succeed but do you have the guts to fail

here's my second point about failure if you don't fail you're not even trying

I'll say it again if you don't fail you're not even trying my wife told me

this great expression to get something you never had you have to do something

you never did les Brown's a motivational speaker you made an analogy about this

he says imagine you're on your deathbed and standing around your deathbed are

the ghosts representing your unfulfilled potential the ghosts of the ideas you

never acted on the ghosts of the talents you didn't use and they're standing

around your bed angry disappointed and upset they say we came to you because

you could have brought us to life they say and now we have to go to the grave

together so I ask you today how many ghosts are going to be around your bed

when your time comes we need it from you the young people because remember this

so you got to get out there you got to give it everything you got

whether it's your time your your your talent your prayers or your treasures

because remember this you will never see a u-haul behind a hearse

I'll say it again you will never see a u-haul behind a hearse you can't take it

with you the Egyptians tried it and all they got was robbed so the question is

what are you going to do with what you have I'm not talking about how much you

have some of you are business majors some of you are theologians nurses

sociologists some of you have money some of you have patients some of you have

kindness some of you have loved some of you have the gift of long-suffering

whatever it is whatever your gift is what are you going to do with what you

have all right now here's my last point about failure sometimes it's the best

way to figure out where you're going your life will never be a straight path

I began at Fordham University as a pre-med student I took a course called

the cardiac morphus I still can't say it cardiac cardiac morphogenesis I couldn't

read it I couldn't say it that sure couldn't pass it so then I decided to go

into pre-law then journalism and with no academic focus my grades took off in

their own direction

yeah down I was a 1.8 GPA one semester and the University very politely

suggested that it might be better to take some time off I was twenty years

old I was at my lowest point and then one

day and I remember the exact day March 27 1975 I was helping my mother in her

beauty shop my mother owned a beauty shop up in my Vernon and there's there

was this older woman who was considered one of the elders in the town and I

didn't know her personally but I was looking in the mirror and every time I

looked at the mirror I could see her behind me and she was staring at me she

just kept looking at me every time I looked at it she kept giving me these

strange looks so she finally took the dryer off her head and says to some she

said something I'll never forget first of all she said somebody give me a

piece of paper give me a piece of paper she said young boy I have a prophecy a

spiritual prophecy she said you are going to travel the world and speak to

millions of people now mind you I'm 20 years old I'm flunked out of school

in fact like a wiseass I'm thinking to myself maybe she's got something in that

crystal ball about me getting back into school next fall but maybe she was on to

something because later that summer while working as a counselor to YMCA

camp in Connecticut we put on a talent show for the campers and after the show

another counselor came up to me and asked have you ever thought about acting

you're good at that so when I got back to Fordham that fall I got in and I

changed my major once again for the last time and in the years that followed just

as that woman prophesized I have traveled the world and I have spoken to

millions of people through my movies millions who up till this day couldn't

see me up till this day I couldn't see while I was talking to them and they

couldn't see me they could only see the movie

don't confuse movement with progress my mother told me yeah yeah cuz you can run

in place all the time and never get anywhere so continue to strive continue

to have goals continue to dress number three you'll never see a

u-haul behind a hearse I'll say it again you'll never see a u-haul behind a

hearse I don't care how much money you make you can't take it with you

the Egyptians tried it they got robbed that's all they got you can't take it

with you with you and it's not how much you have it's what you do with what you

have we all have different talents some of you will be doctors some lawyers some

scientists some educators some nurses some teachers yeah okay some preachers

the most selfish thing you can do in this world is help someone else why is

it selfish because the gratification the goodness that comes to you the good

feeling the good feeling that I get from helping others nothing's better than

that well one or two things but nothing's better than that not not

jewelry not big house I have not two cars what the it's the joy that's where

the joy is in helping others that's where the success is in helping others

finally I pray that you put your slippers it's way under the bed tonight

so that when you wake up in the morning you have to get on your knees to reach

them

and wine while you're down there say thank you for grace

thank you for mercy thank you for understanding

thank you for wisdom thank you for parents

thank you for love thank you for kindness thank you for humility

thank you for peace thank you for Prosperity say thank you in advance for

what's already yours how I live my life that's why I am one of the reasons why I

am today say thank you in advance for what is

already yours true desire in the heart for anything good is God's proof to you

sit before hand to indicate that it's yours already

I'll say it again true desire in the heart that itch that you have whatever

it is you want to do that thing that you want to do to help others into grow and

to make money that desire that itch that's God's proof to you sit beforehand

already to indicate that it's yours and anything you want good you can have so

claim it work hard to get it when you get it reach back pull someone else up

each one teach one don't just aspire to make a living

aspire to make a difference

thank you

For more infomation >> Fail Forward Denzel Washington Best Graduation speech Ever - Duration: 19:20.

-------------------------------------------

Best Rabab Musafaroo tapee by Veer Rubab (Tanveer Abbas veer) - Duration: 5:16.

Tanveer Abbas veer

Best rabab by veer

like this video

And subscribe this channel

Best Rabab ever by veer

like and subscribe us for more entertainment video

Har yu gull di panree panree

Neshtha saa yawa ghotee ki

Da zama horee eree jwand

Pa di sta nazbeena Meena

Pa sparlee ki um ghazaan di

subscribe and like

Tanveer Abbas khan veer

Che di hpal zarhgee tha goram

Da yaranu pa Mehfil ki

Tanveer Abbas veer

subscribe and like now

subcribe us for more videos

Tanveer Abbas the Rabab Master

For more infomation >> Best Rabab Musafaroo tapee by Veer Rubab (Tanveer Abbas veer) - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Najlepsza konsola The Best PS2 cz 1 - Duration: 15:07.

For more infomation >> Najlepsza konsola The Best PS2 cz 1 - Duration: 15:07.

-------------------------------------------

Best Turkish Trap Music! ( Türkish Music ) - Duration: 2:49.

( music throughout the video )

just listen

For more infomation >> Best Turkish Trap Music! ( Türkish Music ) - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Car Racing - New Best Android iOS Game HQ - Duration: 4:45.

Car Racing - New Best Android iOS Game HQ

For more infomation >> Car Racing - New Best Android iOS Game HQ - Duration: 4:45.

-------------------------------------------

Regular Show A Skips In Time Part 3 Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - LUCAS FOX - Duration: 3:01.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

We need and I don't even know if he still chases storms

When I saw the balloon I knew to come here

So, you know about the tornado

Time-nado that was with walks when he caught it in the 1700s was the baddest storm. We ever chased and now it's back

You're a Technomancer and a storm chaser. Yes

Could you be any cooler does having a panini maker in my arm? Answer your question?

Haha, there'll be plenty more time to compliment me later. We've got a time Nadeau to catch

What manner of carriage is this

It's a secret

Mordecai I need you to take the console

Dude he's fading talk to him. Stop dying the old fool

ah

Skips remember when I was possessed by a computer virus and then we had an epic sledgehammer battle

How about when you defeated klorgbane with the fists of justice yeah that was

when you saved our skins by being mind-blowingly heroic, which is like every day, uh,

Perhaps you are as meek as I thought

Nuts work

Well, it's moving in a Delta Quadrant Roger

Time-nado visual confirmed

Proceed with phase two

All right watch once you're in your balloon Mordo and rigs will ease you into the tour of the time-nado you'll find the portal

Oh, man

Skips I can tell that living our life will be the greatest adventure of all, but I'm still not changing my name

you just gotta

Meet the right girl

Rocks what took ya

Do you have something in your jacket now a shot am I on trial here?

These pouches hand him over and nobody gets

What

For more infomation >> Regular Show A Skips In Time Part 3 Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - LUCAS FOX - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Adobe Premiere Rush For iPhone Editing and Filming? Is it the best app? - Duration: 6:55.

Hi everyone, Cielo here,

so today I want to talk to you about Adobe Rush.

So this app has been in beta until very recently it came out and I wanted to

talk about how this app compares to the two leading apps out there that it is

competing with. One is Filmic Pro because Adobe Rush can

film and then LumaFusion because of the editing portion of the app.

So let's do comparison and let's talk about.

So first let's talk about the filming part of Adobe Rush.

So it can do the basic basic things like setting your ISO,

setting your focus, it can actually even lock the shutter speed

so you can pick the shutter speed. And I was actually pretty surprised

about that. Then you know,

unless you set your resolution and lets you set your frame rate.

So it does all of the basic things. The only thing that it doesn't do,

which I'm kind of uncomfortable with because it doesn't do it,

is that it doesn't let me pick my audio source.

So I can't tell if I'm going to be using the mic that is attached to my iphone or

whether it's going to be using the iphone.

So I guess it just automatically picks up on that.

I can't tell. The other thing also related to audio is

that I can't tell what's going on with my audio.

There's new audio meter so I can't tell if my audio is peaking or if there's

audio at all. So I'm a little bit uncomfortable not

knowing what's going on because I'm a control freak.

A few other things that it doesn't do that filmic pro does,

and keep in mind, filmic pro has been around forever so

they've had all the time in the world to build up all of their feature set.

But you know, it doesn't do things like integrate with

third party hardware so it doesn't work with the Dji Osmo or the Zhiyun.

So you can't control it with um, these hardware like,

you know, on the Osmo you can control the whole

Filmic Pro and the exposure and all of that from the actual hardware itself

without touching the screen. So I like using Filmic Pro for that.

And then a few other things like monitoring your exposure,

so when you do mess around with your exposure in Filmic Pro,

you can tell whether you're overexposed or underexposed.

And then same thing with focus. You can pull focus in Adobe Rush,

but you can't really tell if you're actually in focus.

So you would have to kind of rely on your eyes to know whether you're in

focus or not. Whereas in Filmic Pro you can tell

because they have the focus peaking feature where things are outlined and

highlighted when things are focused. So there's a few more things that you

can do with Flimic Pro that you can't do with Adobe Rush.

Okay? So then the next thing is editing.

This is the one that everyone's like, oh,

this is the LumaFusion killer, blah blah blah.

Okay, so let's talk about the features really

quickly and then I'll let you decide whether or not this is something you

want to use over LumaFusion. So Adobe Rush does have that four layers

of video that, um,

that I was talking about in my last video that I was super excited about.

So yes, they do have it and then they do have

the three layers of audio and then it does let you do the basic thing so you

can import your media, you can move things around,

you can trim them, um,

you can layer them on which is a big plus over other simple apps like Video

Shop, iMovie,

this is a step up from those apps. And then um,

we can do other things like import titles but add titles.

So right now there's a really small library of titles,

but I imagine that's probably going to grow.

And then you can do things like, you know,

important media so you can connect to your dropbox and so on and important

idea from there and then music and so on.

So it doesn't really good basic things. There are a few things though that I

wish it could do and things that I think are fairly simple,

but maybe that's coming up.

So one of the things is to be able to change the speed of your video.

So right now you can't change the speed of your video.

It is what it is. And then there were a few other advanced

things that you cannot do, so key framing,

it's not in there, you can't do things like cropping the

And you can moveand resize it, um,

video, so that's pretty cool.

but you can't do much more with your clips that are in the timeline.

Now with LumaFusion you can do things like,

you know, there's chroma key.

You can import luts and you can apply luts.

And you can blend. There's a whole lot more than you can do

with LumaFusion. So for me,

I feel like this is a good basic app, it's kind of,

it sits in between iMovie which is kind of your starter app,

or Video Shop, or Splice or Adobe Clip and LumaFusion.

So I feel like LumaFusion, kind of like the granddaddy godfather of

all the editing apps out there and this is kind of somewhere in between that.

So it's a step up from iMovie but not quite as advanced as LumaFusion.

But you know, they are just starting out.

I don't know how much more they plan to add to this app.

Um, but that's kind of how I feel about the

app right now. The cool thing about this is that you

have the whole creative cloud synching thing happening here.

So if you edit, say on your iPhone and then you go onto

your desktop and have Adobe Rush there, then your project is synched up.

So it's exactly how you left it on your iphone.

So that's pretty cool. I think this app is geared towards,

I think they talk about the influencer, right?

So someone that's not really into editing and doesn't really need to do a

whole lot, but they do need to do a little bit more

than what you can do with the other apps like iMovie.

Would I use this over Filmic Pro and LumaFusion?

I think because I'm probably not comfortable using it for filming just

yet because of the audio, lack of audio monitoring and being able

to pick which

audio source. And then also with editing,

I like to do a lot more with my editing. Especially,

you know the speed, keyframes,

messing around with titles. I kinda just want to do more,

but I think this is a good app for somebody that's just beginning and

doesn't plan to do anything fancy with their editing.

So that's how I feel and I hope that was helpful.

If you liked it, definitely give it a thumbs up and if

you want to see more reviews coming up, in the future,

is that geese? That's geese right there.

definitely subscribe. All right.

Until next time.

For more infomation >> Adobe Premiere Rush For iPhone Editing and Filming? Is it the best app? - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

English Songs Tagalog 2018 | The Best English Love Songs 2018 - Best English Songs - Duration: 48:31.

Okay, alright guys I need to just go subscribe to my youtube channel

Cathegory CA mf8 ET Ord the description will be down below

Don't you follow and also over to file on the histogram to same username?

Kappa Tori and let me know what you guys think, right

Go follow me on Twitter or Instagram

Go like my page

Become a fan have any requests your wish is my command

You could post a comment or leave alive

Don't be afraid to just subscribe. I want you to know

Thank you for watch this video

I've been reading books of all the legends and the myths

Achilles and his gold hair Kilis and his gifts

spider-man's control and Batman with a Spitz

And clearly I don't see myself upon that lives. She said, where'd you wanna go?

How much you wanna rest?

I'm not looking for somebody with some superhuman gift some superhero

from

Fairytale birth to something I can turn to somebody I can kiss

I want something just like this

I want something just like this

Doo-doo-doo-doo. I want something just like it's been reading books of old

the legends and myths the

Testaments, they told the moon and it's eclipses and super Madame Rose the soup before

He lives

But I'm not the kind of person that it fit. She said, where do you wanna go?

How much you wanna rest? I'm not looking for somebody with some superhuman

gifts some

superhero

From Fairy Tail is just something I can turn to somebody

I can miss I want something just like this

It's a turnover I want something just like this

I want something just like this

The club is in the best place to find a level so the bar is where I go

Meet my friends at the table doing shots ticket Bassett the only talks though

Come over and start up a conversation with trust me. Trust me

I'll give it a chance

Now my hand stop throwing up on something through bugs and then we start to dance. I was singing like girl, you know

I may be crazy. Don't let me say boy

When weekend with the stove again, we're going out on a first day

Doing me a thrifty seguro

You can eat fill up your bag and a fill up a plate with some hours a nice signal a sovereign lady is doing today

Then we leave in a taxi

Maybe crazy - a boy

Baby my baby my

Baby my baby my baby

I

Love you buddy every day discover something

Lust and

you're

mine

I

wanna know

in my love

in

my

mind

Never let me go

If this night is not forever

At least we are together. I know I'm not alone. I'm not alone

Anywhere we never apart but still together

Mind

I'm wide awake

Wanna feel one last time

Take my pain away

If this night is not forever

Please we are together. I know I'm not alone. I know I'm not

Anywhere whenever apartment still together, I know I'm not alone

I'm not alone

You

I'm gonna

Pop up my heart is in her

bottom

He took me back to he supplied a banana. Oh

But my heart is in Nevada. There's something about your mana

Laverna he didn't woke up with the how you doin

He said as a lot of girl I can do with

I know here forever made it

And Baba said he got him all Oh in him he got me tonight

I know it when I met him I loved him when I left him got me feeling like ooh

And dead I hate to go oh nana

My heart is and

Took me back to ISA planned out Nana. Oh

But my heart is in Habana my heart

Haha, my heart is and

He took me back to his Lada

Nunim. Oh

But my heart is and Donna my heart is

Oh

Take me back back back flight

Take me back back back light you

Like

Take me back back back

Ha

Haha

He took me back to his Atlanta Oh

My heart is Donna

You've been running around running around running around throwing that dirt on my name

Cuz you that I knew that I knew that I'd call you. Uh

Go around go around go around every party in LA

Cuz you knew that I knew that I knew that I'd be at one

I know that dress is karma perfume, regret it got me thinking about when you

And now I'm all up on you, what'd you expect

But you're not coming home with me tonight

You just want attention

You don't want my heart

Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone. Oh, yeah, you just want attention

And you're from the start. You're just making sure I'm never getting over you

You can run around run around run around for in that dirt on my name

You thought I knew that I knew that I'd call you. Uh

Go around go around go around every party in there lay

You that I knew that I knew that I'd be at one

I know that dress is karma her fury breath it got me thinking about when you

And now I'm all up on you, what'd you expect

But you're not coming home with me tonight

You just want attention

You don't want my heart

Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new and you just want attention

And you're from the start. You're just making sure never getting over you

Come and move that in my direction

So thankful for that. It's such a blessing here in every situation didn't have any air. Oh

You are I saw us on the darkest day

Got me feeling some kinda way pick me wanna savor every moment

smoothy

You put me through let me love how you put it on

Got the only key know how to turn it on the way nibble of my a the only words

I hear baby take it so so we can last

20 sadly money you're sayin metal may boy a second. Oh boy or manual plant solo convinced are no sense a little

Yummy gusta namaste normal todo me sentido saw begin dumbass ice Turkey tomorrow singing boon about

this fast

Exp LA - quit your test besito. They are cacao

Ito but take a quality loss task only call

this first

Appeal guess what that there is no stairs past Ito feel monastery. They stay cool

Besito behind us la vez la DC de novo Bigelow Quito Paquito 102 me

I've been hearing symphonies

Before all the hurt was silenced the Rhapsody for you and me

And every melody is timeless life was stringing me along

Then you came and you cut me loose so singing on my own

Now I can find the key without you and now your song

gets on repeat and I'm dancing on to your heartbeat and when you're gonna

Feel incomplete. So if you want that truth

I just wanna be part of yourself

I'm sorry if it's all too much

Every day y'all here. I'm

Healing and I was running out of love

I

Never thought I'd find this feeling and now your song

gets on repeat and I'm dancing on to your heartbeat and when you

Gonna feel incomplete. So if you want that true

I

Just wanna be part of your body

Kisses Allah tastes fun-loving may possibilities. I look like all your needs

And know that you still wanna see me

Cuz

All its possibilities

I just want a fair skinned on my

Fashion and a message on your smile take my time

Something new all

Lit up heaven

And the feeling one on Missy

Coz I'm lost in the way you move the way you feel I won't guess is all a taste

me

Like oh you mean won't get this all it takes fall in love am a

Possibility I like all you need

So you want

I need accompanied so nine

Something in your cleanup ever Oh

Running out of breath but I oh I got stamina Oh

Running now close my eyes a lot. Oh, I got stamina and uh-oh

I see another mound to climb but uh, I I got stamina and uh, oh

I need another love will be mine cuz I I

I got stomach now don't give up. I won't give up

Give up. No. No, no don't give up. I won't give up don't give up

No, no. No, I'm free to be the greatest. I'm alive

I'm free to be the greatest here tonight

the greatest the greatest the greatest

ally

The greatest the greatest

ally

Oh

Running out of breath but I um, oh I got stomach now uh-oh

Running out close my eyes. Oh, oh I got stamina. Don't give up

I won't give up don't give up. No, no, no don't give up

I won't give up don't give up. No, no. No, I'm free to be the greatest

I'm alive

I'm free to be the greatest here tonight

the greatest the greatest

the greatest

The greatest the greatest

Oh

Oh

You

Know that dress is

Now a mother

Would you expect but you're not coming home at me tonight?

you just

I know that dress is karma perfume rethinking

Ammonia would you expect me tonight?

I

Used to believe

We were burning on the end of something beautiful

Something beautiful

Sit in a tree

Smoak and Meers keeps us waiting on a miracle on a miracle

See go through the darkness of these

Errands a heartbreak away. Never let you go. Never let me down

Right dragging the edge of a knife never let you go never let me down

Don't you give up I will give up

Let me love you

Let me love you

Don't you give up?

I won't give up

Let me love you, let me love you some falsely

We've got a million miles a little Birds

miles ahead of us

See go through the darkness face

Heartbreak away never let you go. Never let me down

It's been heavy right driving the edge of

You don't you give up

I will give up

Let me love you. Let me love you

I

Think the news after cries

So picking it up. I'm picking it up. I'm loving and live there

Ain't got no tears and my body I ran number boy. I like it. I like it. I like

no matter

Who tries it? We're out here robbing, and we're vibing with vibe

Even when it's raining down stop now can stop so shut your mouth

That's dear brother so I'm picking it up again

Oh

So I'm picking it up and picking the pump up and living in

Get it up get it up loving I'm living so we turning

Oh

Shit

Donal tears underground so picking it up again

Well

The loving a liver come with me

Wait a second, let me catch my breath

Remind me how it feels to hear

Your lips are moving I can't hear a thing

Livin life as if we had a choice

Anywhere anytime

You just wait

a

song in every breath

save

Me to sleep now

save

Me to sleep

Won't you sing?

Me to sleep

now

sing me

to sleep

Remember me. Now time cannot erase

I can hear you whispers in my mind

I've become good. You cannot embrace

Any water anytime I would do

You

see

me

sleep

now

sing me

to sleep

sing

Me to sleep now

I

Got a condo women headed, baby

Darwin said yo, yo ass invited so gone and gets a copy now

Pop it full Repair. Pop pop before me turn around and drive before repeating tripe drop it for me

I rent a beach house in Miami wake up with no Germans. Love to sell for Jenna. Oh, yes, sir

That's Cap'n you got it if you want it got it if you want

It said you got it if you want to take my wallet if you want it now

Let's put some miles

Raishin is so bright

Strawberryish a friend all night looking for you. That's what I like

That's what I like looking for you that's what I like. That's one alive

Like

Paris

Like

In my sleep and night making myself crazy

Out of my mind out of my mind

Wrote it down and read it out hoping it would save me

So many times so many times

He makes me feel like nobody else nobody else

But my love

He doesn't love me so I tell myself I tell myself

I pick up the phone, you know

His only calling cause it's drunk and alone - don't let him in you have to kick him out again

Three don't be his friend. You know, you're gonna wake up in his bed in the morning

If you're under him, you ain't getting over him again. The rules are count them

I got new rules accountant

I gotta tell them himself

I got new rules accountant

I keep pushing forwards, but he keeps pulling me

backwards

nowhere to turn

Nowhere to turn my love

He doesn't love me so I tell myself I tell myself

I pick up the phone, you know

His only calling cuz drunken alone - don't let him in you have to kick him out again three

Don't be his friend. You know, you're gonna wake up in his bed in the morning

And if you're under him, you ain't gettin over him again. The rules are count them. I

Got new rules accountant

I gotta tell them himself

I got new rules accountant

I gotta tell them to say I

Got no

So many time left or

Right, it says you will go for just my bed now you want this, but I know I don't

What am I turn so what I gotta forget it

Forget it

You wanna wanna

Messed up a good thing

Give me what I pay. What is going said? I wanna strange but sure can pull this thing - I

Can't

You made me feel

And your feelings and my god

Me

I'm feeling that is me

If you're number one

Like you

Not the one creamy

If I'm not the one

Oh honey one

We happened

Sorry Mikey but not

If you gonna love it

A you'll never see

Don't

Because

It's

Anyway

Oh you bring my keys

Show

If you gotta

Water under the bridge

For more infomation >> English Songs Tagalog 2018 | The Best English Love Songs 2018 - Best English Songs - Duration: 48:31.

-------------------------------------------

Best of rajpal yadav in movie welcome back by Bollywood Fun Company - Duration: 12:39.

For more infomation >> Best of rajpal yadav in movie welcome back by Bollywood Fun Company - Duration: 12:39.

-------------------------------------------

Diwali Rangoli Designs 2018 | 7 to 7 Dots Deepawali Ki Rangoli [Best Rangoli for Diwali] - Duration: 3:20.

Simple Rangoli Designs

Diwali Rangoli Designs 2018

7 to 7 Dots Deepawali Ki Rangoli

Best Rangoli for Diwali

Rangoli Designs by Aishwarya

For more infomation >> Diwali Rangoli Designs 2018 | 7 to 7 Dots Deepawali Ki Rangoli [Best Rangoli for Diwali] - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Best Asia Tik Tok Video Collection 2018 - 2019 - Duration: 10:00.

For more infomation >> Best Asia Tik Tok Video Collection 2018 - 2019 - Duration: 10:00.

-------------------------------------------

Chrisley Knows Best Season 4, Episode 26: The Chrisleys Go All Out For Halloween - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Chrisley Knows Best Season 4, Episode 26: The Chrisleys Go All Out For Halloween - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Best phone tripod? Joby GorillaPod Mobile Rig review - Best iPhone tripod? - Duration: 4:02.

today I'm going to review the Gorillapod mobile rig and see if it really is the

best tripod rig for your smartphone stay tuned hi I'm Sara Nguyen and on this

channel I make tech and social media easier for awesome entrepreneurs like

yourself if you're new to this channel consider subscribing for all of the

latest product views social media marketing tips and training and at

anytime during this video check out the description for links to all of the

resources mentioned in this video the Gorillapod Mobile rig is a tripod made

by Joby the base of the mobile rig is Joby's famous bendy flexible tripod you

can bend the legs to get a better grip for when you're vlogging or

live-streaming on Facebook or Instagram you can wrap the legs around an edge a

pole or a branch to get different angles and different perspectives and of course

you can place the rig on a desk to get stable video when you're live streaming

or shooting video footage but the top part of the gorilla pod mobile rig is

where the party is really at on the top of the mobile read you get a phone mount

which allows you to attach your phone it locks in quite securely and you can also

use the phone mount to tilt your phone vertical or landscape you can also tilt

your phone up and down like that as well this is particularly useful if you're

shooting footage where you're drawing or you're doing a demonstration of the

product with your hands the top of the foam mount also has a cold shoe mount so

you can attach accessories such as a microphone

or alight and you also get to arms on the Joby Gorillapod

rig allowing you to have three accessory attachments altogether so I could add a

light I could add a microphone and with the third arm I could also add another

device allowing me to livestream at the same time on two different platforms if

I so choose the base of the joy be gorillapod mubarak also detaches so you

can take the top part of the rig and attach it to a tripod if you wanted to

have this setup and a tripod with more highs all in all the Gorillapod Mobile rig

really is a quality tripod it's been designed for creators it's flexible it's

portable and it's easy to use that allows you to securely mount your

smartphone your lights and your microphone all in one place if you found

this video useful give me a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe to my

channel and if you're looking for more ways to grow your business with live

streaming having an amazing vendee tripod is just one part of the equation

you need to figure out what topics to talk about what to say

how to go live and what other equipment you need I've put together a facebook

lives cheat sheet it's a super simple guide to get you up and streaming on

Facebook live even if you've never live streamed before to get your hands on it

simply click on the link in the description below and thanks for

watching

For more infomation >> Best phone tripod? Joby GorillaPod Mobile Rig review - Best iPhone tripod? - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

THE SACRED RİANA SCARY SHOW 2018 | Best Got Talent's Scary Videos - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> THE SACRED RİANA SCARY SHOW 2018 | Best Got Talent's Scary Videos - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Special Agent OSO Best Friends Are Forever Part 3 - Millie Benson - Duration: 3:49.

Especially, you know so high also here to help us say goodbye. It's gonna be hard I know it is

That's why I'm here. Paul pilot. What's our first step step? 1 spend a little time together

Maybe we could do something. We always like to do. Yeah, like riding our bikes are going to the zoo

I'm making jewelry see we made these braces together. I

Wear mine all the time me too. Those are great ideas, but you two don't have a lot of time

How about swinging on a swing yeah great. Well, come on

Push what do you think?

I think we're ready for step two

Pilot step two give your friends something to remember you by a goodbye gift is pretty important and if bigger is better

then the gift should be something big I

Don't think so. Oh so important things can be small too. Oh,

Yeah

Important things can be small. Maybe the important piece of the moon beacon was small

Thanks Madison, and that gives me an idea. I know you could give each other

your bracelets

that's a great idea here Illya you take mine and

Now every time I look at my bracelet I think of you and I'll think of you when I look at mine, too

Now you're ready for step 3 share a goodbye hug. I

Guess this is it

It's really time to say goodbye I wish I could get a picture of our goodbye hug

But my cameras in my house Alya the moving van just left honey. We have to meet them at the new house

So we're leaving very soon in 12 seconds to be exact

a Madison

Oh

Madison Illya say friends three

Come fleet I

Guess it's time for me to go

By Madison Cavalia. Guess what girls you'll be seeing each other really soon

Madison's coming to our new house for a sleepover this weekend

Thanks for helping us say goodbye also it was still hard but you made it a lot easier

I'm glad but now I have to say goodbye to

Everyone

This time, I know I can find the missing piece of the moon beacon and thanks to Matheson

I know that important things can be smooth, too

Even

You did more than find the piece of the moon beacon oh so you also completed your special assignment

I couldn't have done it without your help

For more infomation >> Special Agent OSO Best Friends Are Forever Part 3 - Millie Benson - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

FULLY LOADED & BEST KODI BUILD 🔥 KODI 17.6 OCTOBER 2018 🔥BK NOX KODI BUILD STREAM🔥 DIGITAL WIZARD - Duration: 14:05.

Subscribe to the channel and turn on the notification bell. So you never miss an update

Hello guys, this is everything streaming back with you again with another video

I wish you doing well having a great time with your friends with your family

At work or home?

school

Doing sports or whatever. I wish you the best of luck. I wish you to be safe and happy in your life

So don't forget to subscribe to my channel and join me in the social media links as you can see right here down

So today we're gonna review an amazing build working. Well on kodi Krypton in version 17

So it's from the stream digital kodi wizard

Today, we're gonna review the bk nox kodi build

So to install it press right here on settings in the top

Then press on system settings

Again press on add-ons right here and check

If you allow to install from unknown sources, press on it to allow

Press yes, and then press back

Here press on file manager

so if you use to install builds, you will get your list of files scroll down and

Press on add source

Press none

Here just copy and paste the source as you can see press on okay

You got a quiz. You can name it whatever you want, press on ok, and

here press back

Back one more time to the home page

here scroll down press on add-ons and

Then press on this little box in the top

Here press on install from zip file and

Then scroll down to wizard as you can see and press on it right here

So right here press unplugging program SD wizard

So right here we got the wizard install it into York LD

So right here guys you got stream digital wizard install it to your kodi and now press on this mess

Press Continue, I get a message on whatsapp. So right here press agnia ignore

This miss again

Continue and press on the build menu

Or you can ignore all of this and just open the wizard manually

So right here you got a list of server of builds if you are and go D Xbox one

You can get this bill

it's really amazing one as

You can see a noob noob new built for the Xbox one with a free to empty media preview. It works

Well, the duck eggs cody bill

So right here if you're watching me from any device getting cody

Crapped on you can get this great feels so right here. We're gonna review the baked a Knox version 1.9

So you got three servers, press on the server one

So here we got the fresh install and the standard installed so the fresh install if you get a previous bill

Already installed to your kodi you got a lot of damages files got a lot of streaming issue streaming problems

Missing files do a fresh install to get everything here?

So standard installed right here, if you don't have anything install it to your kodi

You can do a standard install and get this build. I have a previous build. I'm gonna do a fresh install. I

Wanna get everything new for baked a Knox Cody tilt press on continue

Right here it's gonna delete everything into your box

Especially on Cody not your media or files or whatever for the box

I'm gonna be like only files for Cody

Add-ons builds, whatever

So right here as you can see the download process is going

Do not press right here on cancel or press on this empty space

If you do that, you have to restart the download process from zero

Sorry here my dear friends you got the download process done and now it's installing your files

So be careful also in this step do not press on cancel or press

Back or press on this empty space right here

Just be patient and wait until everything is done. Right so Bakey not and

Xenon cody build are one of the best builds for cody crapped on to be honest. I prefer

Both of them over all the builds. So you got bacon ox

You got the xenon cody built

They are really amazing

Builds you can watch a lot of things a lot of content a lot of movies and TV shows

with less buffering I

Say less buffering because you got up

strong add-ons on these builds

And

Here you get everything done right without any single problem

now press right here on first cloves Cody or restart the game and ripped reopened Cody or

restarted to get this build installed if you get any issues any problem put it and become a sections and

I'm gonna reply you with try help. So thanks a lot for your support for your kind of

great heart and and

so to support the channel and share my video on Twitter on

Facebook thanks a lot for doing that. We love you. We love everyone

We love every single subscriber to the channel

So thanks a lot for this amazing support and see you in the review steps

You

So here my dear friends we are in the end of the video

press on subscribe and

Click on the bell icon to get notified every time I post a new video

Don't forget also to check my videos in the community so that way you can be

Notified about any video. I posted to my community or if you missed any video you will get it on videos

Thanks for watching me and see you tomorrow for another cool rebuild

Don't forget to Like share subscribe to my channel and leave me your comment in the comment sections

For more infomation >> FULLY LOADED & BEST KODI BUILD 🔥 KODI 17.6 OCTOBER 2018 🔥BK NOX KODI BUILD STREAM🔥 DIGITAL WIZARD - Duration: 14:05.

-------------------------------------------

Cookie and Cake 🍪 10+ Easy Halloween Cookies Ideas 2018 🍪 Best Sugar Cookies 2018 #3 - Duration: 3:26.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét