Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Youtube daily what Sep 29 2018

I was sexually assaulted almost seven years ago - why didn't I report it!

#WhyIDidntReport is a tag that's been going around the internet in the wake of

the allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in an attempt to

raise awareness why people do not report what has happened to them often times

for years sometimes for decades and sometimes never. So why didn't I report

what happened to me? Actually I did this is what happened. Hey guys its Jo,

welcome back to Trauma Talk I wanted to tell you a little bit today about the

process of me reporting what happened to me in the aftermath - how I

felt about that, and why people choose not to report and why I honestly

understand that as someone who did choose to report. I took me two weeks to

decide to report what happened to me like I said it happened about seven

years ago and I knew the person who raped me it was not the first time it

happened I was in a relationship with him it was an abusive relationship since

it started I could not see that I did not let myself see that he was extremely

manipulative and good at what he did he was emotionally and physically and

spiritually and sexually abusive and had me under his thumb since the beginning

and it took me a year of things getting worse and worse and worse to finally

figure out, oh my god, this is the situation I'm in this is dangerous this

is bad I am getting hurt I have to get out of this and it took a really bad

instance for me to realize what was happening and so in October of 2011, I

did that relationship thinking everything was my fault but I couldn't

stay that was my mindset when I left that relationship and no intense

intention of reporting him to the police at all it took me two weeks during that

two weeks all I could think was I can't ruin his life I'm not going to ruin his

life because in my mind I held the cards to be able to say something and if I

said this man raped me this man did something to me his life would go up in

smoke his life would go up in flames and I could not imagine doing that to

someone even though he had done unspeakable horrific things to me I

could not imagine doing something like that to him because I did love him I did

care about him even though he'd done these things to me after two weeks I

felt like I had to say something I didn't understand the process of

reporting I never really been a part of that world at all

I came from a very naive background and I did go to the police because I felt

like it was the right thing to do when I did that it was a pretty traumatic

experience people have had much worse experiences than I have but mine was not

a good one they did take my report the detective who I spoke with was not

respectful he did not care to listen he seemed like he was in a rush and had

better things to do he asked me questions that made it seem like it was

my fault he told me that I was lucky that it wasn't worse that I was lucky

that I wasn't dead that I was lucky that I was dating him that scrutinized the

fact that but I mean you were dating him right so you had slept together before

right I was like we'll never never like consensually because I didn't ever

actually want to do that and he made it clear that that's ridiculous and

relationships like that don't exist but he would look into it and so he looked

into it but he didn't look into it for three weeks because he forgot to file my

report - this is a true story- he went on vacation for three weeks and forgot to

do anything with it cuz I call that my call and I was like what is going on

like I haven't heard anything they're like oh that guy's actually on vacation

we don't have a record of what you're talking about so I waited until he came

back then the process actually started and it took about three months for them

to come back and tell me that they weren't going to take my case and this

is a quote from the DA because I pushed I push and I pushed I wanted to find out

like why aren't you going to take this because by this point I had found out

that he was a registered sex offender at the time that he'd done everything he

did to me that he had two convictions of sexual assault and I found this out

later but he'd also had two convictions of domestic violence and he also had

five restraining orders against him so that was like four things against him

this was a very dangerous person who had a pattern of violent behavior they knew

this they obviously had all this information and they weren't going to

take my case they weren't taking me seriously at all and so I pushed and I

pushed and I pushed until I eventually spoke to the DA it was a pretty small

County and what she told me and she saidI'm sorry

taking your case but honestly it doesn't look good you guys were dating and I

quote juries don't take women seriously in these cases anyways women often lie

so I'm sorry we can't do anything about this and that was really hard to digest

it was really hard to deal with I am glad that I went forward I'm glad that I

told my story simply because at the end of the day I know that I can tell myself

I did everything that I could that is not everyone's story that is not

right for everyone to do I am NOT promoting that everyone tell the police

what happened necessarily because it's not a great experience and I experienced

a lot of shame and a lot of guilt because I went forward because I told

them because I want to people who were in position of power and because

previously I thought if I tell what has happened to me I'm going to ruin this

man's life like I hold so much power and I don't want to hurt anyone but I want

to do the right thing and when I went forward I realized oh my god I actually

don't have any power like I don't have anything someone can do whatever they

want to me and I don't have anything my words mean nothing and I understand like

I didn't go to the hospital and get a rape kit right when it happened

so these cases are very difficult to prove with that being said it's also not

difficult not to shame people it's not difficult not to ask people stupid

questions and tell people this stuff doesn't happen in relationships and not

to ask people questions not just about what they're wearing for police report

reasons but to insinuate that what they were wearing was the wrong thing which

should happen when I was in that police room one thing people don't realize

happens when you report is that you are acknowledging what happened to you often

times the vast majority of the time people go into denial about being

sexually assaulted being raped being lusted something horrible something

unspeakable happening to them and when you go to the police when you go to the

authorities and you say this happened to me and you tell them in excruciating

detail precisely what that is you can't deny it to yourself anymore very easily

you are suddenly the person who that happened

and it is not simple to write it off in your head anymore and pretend like it

didn't happen I didn't realize the ripple effect that would take place in

my personal life when I came forward about this that is another reason why

people do not come forward with this information because what can happen in

your personal life is heartbreaking people don't know what to do with you

when you're hurt like this people don't know what to say to you people don't

know how to respond they don't know how to help and so oftentimes they hurt a

lot more than they help and your personal life can fall apart your

friendships your relationships family member relationships just break apart

because people tell you to get over it people tell you that it was your fault

people tell you to take responsibility people tell you all kinds of things and

it hurts and you don't know what to do with it and it takes years and years to

heal from and it's a long process if you come forward if you report it if you

make it known if you make a statement if you stand on that suddenly you have to

take all of that you have to suddenly be willing to deal with shame and blame and

guilt and accept that this thing actually happened and sometimes I still

don't accept that it happens sometimes I still don't accept that that really

happened to me sometimes I still feel like I'm trying to live in denial except

that I can't because I know that it really did but coming forward is not

like saying that someone broke into your house when your body becomes a crime

scene when someone literally took control over your physical being that's

a feeling that if you have not experienced that I truly hope you never

have to but it's something that can't be described in words it's horrific you

don't want to think about it you don't want to relive it you want to pretend it

never happened and if you come forward and say it happened that's not something

you can take back and most people want to live like it never happened

the problem is if you live in denial that leads to really damaging things in

your personal life and so I encourage people to tell their stories and safe

ways but our justice system is not a safe place to tell your story oftentimes

and so I think it's an intensely personal decision whether you go to the

justice system or whether you do not if you're interested in more reason

why people don't report their assaults click any of the links in the

description below here on YouTube or one of the sides if you're on Facebook or

just type in the hashtag on Instagram or Twitter or Facebook why I didn't report

you will see so many stories real stories of real people why people did

not report to the police there is many reasons as there are people out there

it's like I said an intensely personal decision

some people never say anything to anyone some people say things immediately it's

across the board and it's people's own decision to make and just because

someone didn't say something immediately does not mean it's not true that is a

fallacy and that is something that we needed to spell in the media because

it's not true like I said it took me two weeks to come forward and there is so

much that goes on in your head during that time and so much that goes into

that decision thanks for watching guys, I am Jo Beckwith and this is trauma talk

let me know what you think of this hashtag why didn't report have you been

watching this have you participated in it all what do you think of this

movement and how are you responding to it let me know in the comments below I

look forward to talking to you then! Bye guys!

For more infomation >> #WhyIDidntReport: actually i did, and this is what happened - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

🔴2020 Mercedes GLE-Class - What's Really Changed? Full Review - Duration: 15:23.

Today I'd like to talk about new Mercedes GLE-Class: Exterior, Interior and all the new technologies.

If you look at the front you immediately notice the new generation of GLE-Class

has taken an identity of the current GLS class the front grille the hood lines

and the overall feel all points to the current GLS, personally I think it's a big

plus, because right away you can see the Mercedes-Benz SUV unmistakably and I've

seen the previous spy shots I was afraid that Mercedes designers will completely

transform the look of this midsize utility vehicle but thankfully it

actually looks more like a family now

look from the side you will not notice much changes from the previous one in

2019 GLE-Class, however the new 2020 unit is a little longer and has

much more of the interior space the wheelbase of one hundred seventeen point

nine inches of the new model has been increased by 3.15 inches compared to the

previous model that's huge! Also there is a noticeable

increase in legroom and Headroom in the second and the third rows when I say

previous 2019 model I mean 2018, since 2019 model hasn't even been

released yet 2019 models will have very short run and you can watch our other

video 2019 GLE-Class review, here the link is below

headlights are completely redesigned and have this new kind of aggressive stare

similar to the new CLS and GT four-door sedan models

if you look from the rear and compare to the current GLE, you can see that

2020 model is much lighter, simpler and I would say it looks a little sporty

however if you get this new GLE with AMG sports styling

this car will look drastically different the front diamond block grille combined

with much more aggressive bumpers large wheels and AMG style lower body work

definitely gives you a different feel altogether AMG sports styling is more

unique limited and looks a lot sporty-er it just looks like something else

by the way GLE historically has been known to offer one of the best airdynamics

characteristics and the new figures are even more outstanding the

new model improved the coefficient of drag to the lowest in its class down to

0.29 from the previous of 0.31. The interior of 2020 GLE has

really major improvement just the interior alone will probably make a

lot of you want to replace your current model for this new one the new

multifunction steering wheel gives you easy controls and fingertips touch

sensors the new MBUX multimedia system is not even called multimedia anymore

MBUX stands for Mercedes-Benz user experience, and what an experience it is!

high resolution wide screen is housing two colossal twelve point three inches

wide screen side-by-side featuring the artsy graphics

MB UX should become a serious competitor to Google's Android auto and apple

carplay and as far as I understand this user experience is a lot more

technologically advanced have you ever dreamed to own intelligent robot? Here's

your chance to own one the intelligent voice control comes with the natural

language understanding the voice is overly polite does not scream does not

swear which is a big plus and can sing like a bird

well I'm not sure about the singing part... as you normally engage apple carplay by

saying "hey Siri" or Android Auto by saying "OK Google" you will engage MBUX

system by simply saying "hey Mercedes", the scope of the MBUX

multimedia system is so large that I will be making the completely separate

tutorial just about MBUX alone, consider subscribing to my channel

the additional space inside the new 2020 mercedes-benz GLE added just enough

space to squeeze the third row seat which was something a lot of you were

asking for a long time it's not as comfy as GLS-Class third row, but it will

serve its purpose if the need arises, especially it's great for kids just make

sure not to put your wife or your girlfriend, or especially both of them

over there, because it's not going to end very well. The third row can be ordered

with the full electrical fold, similar to the current GLS-Class, the

second row seat can be ordered with the full six-way electrical adjustment on

top of it the second row can be equipped with an easy entry option the same like

in the GLS class which makes the entry to the third row a breeze.

2020 GLE 350 rear-wheel drive and GLE350 4Matic four-wheel drive will actually

feature the brand-new four-cylinder engine. What?! That sounds a little bit

small for this kind of a car right but many of you said the same thing when

2017 e 300 came out only come to realization that this new 4 cylinder

isn't that bad you can watch my comparison video of 2016 E350 versus

2017 E300 here, the link is below the new gles four-cylinder engine actually has

14 more horsepower than E300 and outputs 255 Horses, however I think this

engine is the same or pretty much the same as an e 300 maybe just a notch

modified because it produces the same torque as E300 in mind

the total of 270 pound per feet, it's hard to say if that power is

sufficient for this kind of an SUV before this car is publicly released and

I can physically test drive it which I'm planning to review in the future however

I can confidently say the new 2020 GLE450 model is getting an excellent

engine and I don't need to test drive to prove it another very exciting news is

the new m256 engine inline six don't mistake

with v6 after 20 some years Mercedes is coming back with inline 6

engine and I'm very happy I love straight-6 engines so which engine is

better v6 or straight 6 let's take a look

which one is simple and reliable with no cylinder offset design which one needs

less parts for example only 2 camshafts not 4, which engine is more

balanced and revving is more silky steady and which one is more compact and

stiffer and more versatile as you can see I6 holds for three but v6 is

smaller and stiffer the thing is engineers are split 50-50 on which is

better but personally I like I6 because it's very easy to access very

easy to work on for example this one you can see cylinder first and six works in

unison also cylinder 2 and five work together and three and four very simple design

this will last forever I love straight-6 another huge

improvement of 2020 Mercedes GLE-class is the new 9-speed automatic

transmission 9g tronic which is replacing the previous 7g tronic

transmission that should improve the fuel efficiency and overall

ride Comfort. Optional fully variable 4matic all-wheel drive system

is available for the first time ever on the GLE, these four-wheel drive controls

the torque distribution between the front and rear axle anywhere from zero

to 100% depending on the selected driving mode greatly reduce the steering

oversteer or understeer I don't want to get too technical here so let's just say

the new GLE will offer you much better handling and performance than the

previous one here is another major feature that has never been available on

the gle class before basically it's a hydropneumatic suspension which is fully

automated actively preventing the body roll meaning you don't have to get

involved unless you want to the suspension is smart enough to control

the body level during driving especially when cornering driving on uneven

pavement or if you're just trying to prove how bad of a driver you are then

good luck so you can see if the suspension will rescue you! According to

Daimler engineers this is the only system in the market where the spring

and damping forces can be individually controlled at each wheel. E-Active body

control is optional and also provides a Free Driving Mode, which is now combined

with the revamped AIRMATIC air suspension and then add the road surface

scan, and the curve inclination feature and you will notice a big difference in

comfort of driving compared to the model without an e active body control free

driving mode is a brand new off-road feature if your 2020 GLE got

stuck in the sand or snow for example this feature can

help to free the vehicle believe it or not this new Mercedes model can actually

jump a little a few times which changes the ground pressure of the tires and

then improves traction and GLE then rocks itself free this new e active body

control also comes with the curve inclination feature it allows GLE to

lean into the road curves like a motorcycle this curve inclination leans

into bends in three stages with almost no centrifugal force if the GLE-Class

is equipped with stereo camera then the road surface scan will constantly scan

the road surface ahead of you and similarly to s-class will prepare the

suspension of GLE for the uneven road ahead to respond proactively by for

example stiffening each wheel independently. Furthermore it gets even more crazy you

can actually individually adjust the level at each wheel via the touchscreen

of the multimedia system that's very convenient especially if you are

off-roading and dealing with the ditches and all kinds of the uneven pavement

surprises e active body control has this newly advanced mercedes 48 volt

operating system and you can also add an optional adaptive damping system+

ADS Plus, to wrap up the suspension part I can assure you then it's way more

advanced then not only comparing the previous generation of GLE-Class but also

to all other 99% of the cars in the entire world. The word "active" means

autonomous but it's not hundred percent guaranteed to work so you better watch

out and always make sure you are in control of the car

don't make your car go wild on you the car can keep the distance from the car

in front of you even when you're stuck in traffic as the name of the feature

active stop and go assist refers it can actually stop and then go mimicking the

behavior of the font of you up to approximate speed of

37 miles per hour and once the traffic dissipates your car will be driving at

your preset speed and if you did not preset the speed, then it will be the

maximum allowed speed. Some other new features to mention is the new

energizing comfort feature which is similar to the most other newest

mercedes-benz models and also there is an ability to turn off the active

braking assist feature which I would not recommend unless there is some kind of

malfunction in your car

here's the question of the day what do you like or don't like about the new

2020 GLE-Class, please share your opinion in the comment section below

For more infomation >> 🔴2020 Mercedes GLE-Class - What's Really Changed? Full Review - Duration: 15:23.

-------------------------------------------

Kids Say: What's your problem? - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> Kids Say: What's your problem? - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

YoonMin - What's a Soulmate? PREVIEW [ animation ] - Duration: 0:10.

Someone who makes you a better person.

Actually, they don't make you a better person- you do that yourself.

Because they inspire you.

For more infomation >> YoonMin - What's a Soulmate? PREVIEW [ animation ] - Duration: 0:10.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal fans LOVE what Unai Emery has been doing in training – this is brilliant! - Duration: 2:07.

 After their midweek Carabao Cup victory over Brentford, Arsenal host Watford tomorrow afternoon in the Premier League

 And the Gunners have been training hard under the watchful eye of boss Emery at London Colney this week

 Emery was seen getting involved as his players went through some short passing and shooting drills on the training field

 And fans were quick to hail the Gunners boos on his hands-on approach to training

 "Loving Emery's involvement in our training sessions," one fan wrote. Another said: "He has a hands on approach which I love all modern managers have it Pep Klopp etc We have been missing this

" "What a breath of fresh air having Unai actively taking control of the training

Love this manager," a third fan commented. A fourth fan said: "I never seen [Arsene] Wenger doing this or [Jose] Mourinho

What a manager we have. So happy Unai, is the best." Ahead of facing the Hornets, Emery has spoken on the confidence his side has taken from their winning run

 "Each match gives us the opportunity to take more confidence," he said. "We are winning, I think the confidence is the best on our individual players and also on our collective work

 "But every match is one challenge to show and to give, to find our best moment and best performance

 "Each player is thinking well, but also we need more.

For more infomation >> Arsenal fans LOVE what Unai Emery has been doing in training – this is brilliant! - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Next On #ShahsOfSunset: What Is Mike Doing In Vegas?! (Season 7, Episode 8) | Bravo - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> Next On #ShahsOfSunset: What Is Mike Doing In Vegas?! (Season 7, Episode 8) | Bravo - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Guess What Happens Before 2020? - Duration: 3:58.

- There's a growing chorus of financial prognosticators

who are calling 2020 as the end of this bull market.

(upbeat techno music)

As the beginning of a bear market,

as the entrance of a recession, of a potential

stock market crash, 2020, that's the common call now.

And part of the problem with that

is that if you know the stock market

is going to crash on Friday,

and you trust the person who told you that

and they're right plenty of time,

they know what they're talking about,

and everybody widenly believes them to be correct,

what do you do on Thursday?

You sell your stocks.

So if you have a date that everyone believes

is going to be the date,

the stock market draw down or collapse

would happen just before that at the very latest.

You're not gonna see people going yes,

the stock market's gonna crash in 2020,

and people believe that person and they all follow that

and they wait til 2021 before they sell their stocks.

And a lot of times that prediction will actually be

what causes the stock market to start topping out

and coming back down, because everyone's expecting

the stock market crash on Friday,

you're gonna wanna sell on Thursday.

Ray Dalio wrote a book about this and it's free,

available through his website

and I'll give you a link to it below this video.

But the point is, he's a brilliant guy,

and he's right plenty of the time,

but he's saying, yeah this looks

like it's all gonna come down in 2020.

And I think that emboldened a lot of other prognosticators

to also say yeah, 2020,

because it gives you a lot of leeway,

it gives you a lot of room so that you can have

more times and be right, it's more forgiving

to say down the road so many years, then yeah,

stock market's gonna come down, of course.

But the point is of my video the other day,

it always happens before you're expecting it,

before you're ready for it.

And to say 2020, that's just something people are saying.

They don't know.

And they'll even admit they don't know.

But the problem is,

now it's a growing chorus of people who should know

and they're all telling you,

wait til 2020, that's gonna be the beginning of the end.

And a long story short, what happens

is that when the stock market does start coming down,

it'll probably be before you are ready for it

unless you start getting ready for it right now.

And could it be 2018?

Of course.

Could it be 2019?

Of course.

And people say, well you've been saying

there's gonna be a stock market crash for 10 years

and now it's happened.

No, I've been saying it for about two years now.

And people ask me, well when is it going to happen?

That's a stupid question in the sense that I thought

it should've already happened.

And it should have, it just didn't.

'Cause there's a lot going on that I didn't expect

including a lot of the central bank manipulation,

plus this whole euphoria, which is a bunch of BS.

And it's just going to make the end result,

or the end of days worse.

It's coming and it's gonna be here before you're ready,

and don't get distracted or relaxed,

because people are telling you 2020.

You say oh wow, that's a year and a half from now

at soonest, so now I can take a breath and relax.

The people who do that are going to wish that they didn't.

And I would suggest that you prepare now

and even if you're too early,

it's better to be a year early than a day late.

I truly believe that.

If you get prepared now, then you can be relaxed

when the mud hits the fan,

and you can watch it from the sidelines

and every time the stock market ticks lower and ticks lower

and if you have cash on the sidelines,

that's just things getting cheaper and cheaper.

Better bargains, better values.

That's all that is.

And so then it won't be so traumatic for you,

and while your buddies down the road are all going broke,

you can make sure to take care of yourself and your family.

And if you wanna see even more,

then click on the video which is linked on-screen right now.

You guys are really going to benefit from it.

Check it out.

For more infomation >> Guess What Happens Before 2020? - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

what is spacetime? HD - Duration: 7:52.

hey guys this is space train your daily expressed Hill the edge of the space and

today we will talk about what is the space time grab your tickets and let's

go

our train will explore the whole universe to find answers to some

important questions so make sure you have subscribed to get unlimited pass on

our expedition to understand this mysterious world scientists and

physicists gave a lot of theories and concepts in which many successful and

unsuccessful in 1905 Albert Einstein gave his special theory of relativity

which changed all the physics in 1915 Einstein gave general theory of

relativity which became very popular in the future space time is the famous word

associated with both of these today these two principles have passed more

than 100 years but it still remains a mystery to the scientists physicists and

students it is easy to understand it but it is a bit difficult to understand and

use it in nature we will talk about on the space time we will explain what the

space time is and why it needs and its benefits so let's start

Newton initially told that our space is flat there is no curve of any kind they

used simply 3d to reproduce any item like the Cartesian coordinates it

contains three axis x y and z so according to Newton we need only three

dimension x y&z to define an object and he told that space and time are

different according to them the time is constant and space and time are equal

for all observers for example if you spend an hour in the universe then it

will be equal to everyone and everyone will spend an hour but does that happen

if we take a little bit of scientific information it does not happen Einstein

also said that this is not the case according to them to measure an event we

need time along with space and time is not equal for all observers for this

reason he gave special theory of relativity at the moment we focus on

space-time according to Einstein space-time is relative that is space

does not exist without time in time does not exist without space this means that

we cannot walk in space without time if we have to walk in space then we have to

walk in time also similarly if we want to move in time then we have to move in

space for example we can display this as a coin in general if a part of coin is

considered space and the other part is considered time then a coin reproduces

the space-time from this we can say that coins exist in the space and time

together none of the space or time has exist

alone we can understand this from a simple example suppose you want to go on

a date with your girlfriends then you will have to tell your girlfriend about

the place space and date time if you do not tell any of these then you can't

date finally what is the space time in physics space-time is any mathematical

model that fuses the three dimensions of space and the one dimension of time into

a single four-dimensional continuum space-time diagrams can be used to

visualize relativistic effects such as why different observers perceive where

and when events occur space-time is a fundamental requirement to maximize any

event without space-time we cannot major any event many people linked space-time

with Albert Einstein who proposed special relativity in 1905 however it

was Einstein's teacher Hermann Minkowski who suggested space-time in a 1908 essay

his concept of Minkowski space is the earliest treatment of space and time as

to aspects of a unified whole which is the essence of special relativity he

hoped this new idea would clarify the theory of special relativity Minkowski

space-time is only accurate of describing constant velocity it was

Einstein though who discovered the curvature of space-time gravity in

general relativity in general relativity Einstein generalized Minkowski

space-time to include the effects of acceleration Einstein disco

that the curvature in his four-dimensional space-time

representation was actually the cause of gravity according to Einstein space-time

is responsible for gravity we all know that gravity is the force that takes

place between two objects depending on the distance between their mass and the

two it was told by Newton but Einstein said that in reality gravity is the

reason due to the curvature of space-time of any object if a space-time

is too much curved and gravity will be too much it is called Einstein's general

theory of relativity we will explain this in detail in next video we can

understand the curvature of space-time with a simple example believe there is a

rubber seat or a sheet that we consider it is space-time and there is a big ball

that we place on the sheet somewhere in between which we call Sun and we take a

small marble which is a lot smaller than big ball we consider it as our earth

when we leave this marble on the sheet it moves circularly and slowly

approaches that big ball and moves in a particular type of orbit although this

speed ends later but we can understand from this how the earth is moving around

the Sun due to space-time curvature of Sun and gravity works so we understood

that where space-time is high gravity is more like the black hole is have too

much mass so there's a lot of space-time curvature there too that's why the black

hole's gravity is so high that the ray of light can not even come out another

advantage of space-time is that with its help we can know the past of the event

in the future if we draw the graph between the time and space then we can

know what is the past and the future of an event we can understand this from an

example let I throw stones into any seawater by which will become capricious

if we watch it to reduce time and make a graph between space and time them it

will be look like a cone so if we make this graph further then we get the

future of this event and if we reverse the graph then we get the past of this

event similarly we can understand the universe after the big

with its help because of space-time curvature time is different on other

planets it depends on how their mass curves space-time around them

discovering that we live in a four-dimensional world took more than 20

centuries so if we look at these optimistic ways we may discover lots of

other dimensions that may be around us but we can't realize it at this moment

there are lots of questions left so don't space out and live some space

in your brain for answers I hope you enjoyed this video if you want to see

more subscribe and click the bell button to get notifications on our latest

videos if you are still here grab your knowledge and get out of my train

For more infomation >> what is spacetime? HD - Duration: 7:52.

-------------------------------------------

What's Coming To Netflix October 2018 (New Netflix Shows & Movies for Halloween) - Duration: 6:20.

For more infomation >> What's Coming To Netflix October 2018 (New Netflix Shows & Movies for Halloween) - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

One Dev Question with Chris Heilmann - What did we learn from creating webhint? - Duration: 2:23.

What did we learn from creating webhint?

One of the things we learned is that it's not easy nowadays

to be a developer on the web.

You have to care about so many things

and there're so many options to do things wrong.

A little change in your configuration

can open a security hole that you never heard about,

a little change in your settings for your text

can make your website inaccessible to people

who don't understand English.

So we learned a lot by running it over the websites out there.

What people do wrong and what sometimes is a mistake

that can be easily avoided.

That's why we call them hints;

that's why we don't call them rules

and we don't call them linting.

We just want you to be more cognizant about

what can go wrong on the web

and we explain it in the system itself why it's going wrong.

The things that we find a lot of times:

people are using compression wrong.

They compress the wrong things like a JPEG file

that is already compressed that makes no sense to compress,

but a favicon that might be small on your machine

but if accessed millions of times

can actually be a lot of traffic that you can avoid

by just using the right compression for your favicon.

We found a lot of little things that people are copying

and pasting settings from older configurations of websites

that don't make any sense nowadays anymore.

We found out that people don't know about encoding types,

we found out that people don't set up their webpack configuration

or the typescript configuration the right way

and create massive files

where a small file could do the thing.

We also found out that people use a lot of systems

that are just in there for the--

for maybe in the future you want to have them

but right now are just dead weight on the line.

So we want you to actually look at these different hints

and understand what you're doing wrong.

The web is not in a good state

and that is not because developers are lazy.

It's not because developers don't know how to do their job,

it's mostly because we don't have time

to learn about all the things and we're asked to release

much faster than we should.

So, webhint is a tool that allows you to find out

what went wrong and next time don't do it any longer.

So just by running it you find out that some things

that you thought were real because five years ago

it was a best practice, don't make any sense any longer.

So, if you want to keep up with what's currently sensible on the web,

webhint is a good tool to give you a hint

what to do next.

For more infomation >> One Dev Question with Chris Heilmann - What did we learn from creating webhint? - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Key Arena history at Seattle Center: What's your favorite memory? - Duration: 6:08.

For more infomation >> Key Arena history at Seattle Center: What's your favorite memory? - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

Vegan Side Effects - What You Need To Know - Duration: 6:24.

So you want to know what the side effects

of going vegan are?

Well, I could tell you one thing is

on this side of the spectrum, it is bad.

It is rough.

Going vegan is no joke, like literally, it's no joke.

But to be honest, one of the first things

I can tell you as soon as you do go vegan

is that you do go through a detox.

And that side effect is, you'd just better be lining up

your Hail Marys because it is rough.

But like any detox, you know, we get over it.

It doesn't take long, especially just

transitioning that diet.

It only takes a couple of days,

maybe even two at most.

I don't quite recall, but it wasn't that long.

And then you run into the next side effect

which is like drinking an expresso

in the middle of the night.

You wake up in the morning, just poppin' out of bed

like you're really to take on the world.

Man, what has the world got in store for me?

Because I am ready.

My energy level is like at another level.

Like, I don't even know what I did.

I just got some sleep.

And I normally get sleep and I don't ever feel like this.

But your energy level is legit.

It is good, like again, next level,

energy, middle of the night, morning,

whatever you want to call it, you are good.

But that also leads into the next thing.

I mean, who wouldn't want to wake up

with just grogginess and just feeling

like you're in the fog all the time?

Well, that's not the side effect of going vegan.

Side effect of going vegan, not only

was I jumpin' out of bed with tons of energy,

but my mind was just crisp.

It was focused.

It was laser sharp.

And I hadn't felt that way since I was in my twenties.

I was dumbfounded.

I didn't know what to think.

I always thought that with age came great responsibility

and that was just what you got out of it.

And that's not at all what I got.

What I got was a clear mind, a clear conscience,

a clear focus of what I could be doing

and not have to feel like I was just being drug

through the mud anymore.

And there are just so many great ideas,

and my creativeness and everything else is just better.

It's just a lot more oiled, you know, just fantastic.

And then there's that other thing

about going protein-deficient.

You know, it's like,

you get a pamphlet whenever you walk into becoming a vegan.

You get the pamphlet, 'Where's Your Protein?

'Where's Your Protein?'

I don't know, my protein's always been there.

It hasn't gone away at all, that's for sure.

I have actually been doing better things

and building muscle a lot faster than I did

without having a meat diet.

Things have been great.

My strength's improved.

My muscle mass is improved.

Everything's just gotten better

because I am not lacking protein.

And a lot of people think that, yeah,

because you're not eating meat that you lack protein,

when the truth of the matter is

you're actually getting way more protein

and cleaner protein at that.

So that's just another side effect of going vegan.

That's not even to mention all the happy animals

that are around that are, you know,

feeling safe for one more day

because I'm not consuming animals anymore.

Or another great planet, right?

Another day on this earth where I'm not providing

or actually destroying the environment,

you know, by not consuming meat.

That's just another side effect of going vegan.

It's to just be feeling like that you're

actually doing something in the world,

actually doing improvements to the world,

actually trying to make this world better,

especially for the younger generations.

That's just another small side effect of going vegan.

So truth to the matter is, these side effects sound

more like benefits.

Yeah, maybe not so much that first one,

but you kinda get what I'm saying.

So veganism has way more benefits

than meat-eating dairy diet.

There are not hardly any side effects but that detox,

which again, as long as you've got your (mumbles) matters,

you'll be okay.

You just have to get through that.

It's like anything, right?

Once you get through it, then it's good.

It's golden at the other side.

You just have to get through that rough little,

that little bit.

It's not long.

It's a little bit of a learning curve.

It was a learning curve for me.

But it's okay.

You know, you live and you learn.

Just keep learning.

And realize what you can do and what you can't do.

And realize that what you're actually doing

not only benefits yourself, not only benefits your health,

but benefits the animals, benefits the environment,

benefits possibly even your children.

It just benefits humankind as a whole.

So just know this.

And I hope I could actually provide you

with some good information that maybe you can take

and you can share with others

to know that there really isn't

such bad side effects associated with being vegan.

So until next time, I will see you guys later.

For more infomation >> Vegan Side Effects - What You Need To Know - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

One Dev Question with Chris Heilmann - What is the relationship between webhint and Microsoft? - Duration: 0:56.

What is the relationship between webhint and Microsoft?

Webhint started at Microsoft

but we gave it out to the open community

as an open-source project.

And we handed it over to the JS Foundation

because we want you to contribute to it

and we want you to actually use it for the things

that make up your Internet.

We did not want to build another tool that says like,

"Here's what Microsoft thinks the web is good for,"

or "This is a great Internet according to Microsoft,"

because we want everybody to find their own way

to make the Internet better.

That's why we released it as open source.

It lives on GitHub.

It has its own entity

and Microsoft is just there to help maintain it

and be with other partners there to fix things and add things to it.

But you're very much invited to be part of it

and it is not a Microsoft-owned product.

For more infomation >> One Dev Question with Chris Heilmann - What is the relationship between webhint and Microsoft? - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

To love ru darkness [AMV] what makes you beautiful (sub español) - Duration: 3:16.

Eres ingenua

no se por que

llamas la atencion cuando dentras por la puerta

llamas la atencion cuando dentras por la puerta

llamas la atencion cuando dentras por la puerta

no necesitas maquillaje para cubrirte

siendo como tu eres

es sufiente

es suficiente

todos en la sala pueden verlo

todos menos tu

todos menos tu

todos menos tu

todos menos tu cariño tu iluminas menos tu

cariño tu iluminas mi mundo como nadie mas

la forma en que mueves tu pelo me tiene abrumado

pero cuando sonries hacie el suelo

no es dificil de decirlo

tu no sabes

no sabes que eres hermosa

si tan solo vieras lo que yo puedo ver

si tan solo vieras lo que yo puedo ver

entenderias por que te quiero tan desesperadamene

entenderias por que te quiero tan desesperadamene

entenderias por que te quiero tan desesperadamene t

entenderias por que te quiero tan desesperadamene t

entenderias por que te quiero tan desesperadamene t

ahora mismo te estoy mirando y no puedo creer

tu no sabes

tu no sabes

no sabes que eres hermosa

eso es lo que te hace hermosa

asi que vamos

te equivocastes

para demostrar que tengo razon

lo puese en una cancion

no se porque

eres tan timida

te das vuelta cuando te miro a los ojos

te das vuelta cuando te miro a los ojos

te das vuelta cuando te miro a los ojos

todos en la sala pueden verlo

todos menos tu

todos menos tu

todos menos tu

cariño tu ilumionas mi mundo como nadie mas

la forma en que mueves tu pelo me tiene abrumado

la forma en que mueves tu pelo me tiene abrumado

pero cuando sonries hacie el suelo

no es dificil de decirlo

tu no sabes

no sabes que eres hermosa

no sabes que eres hermosa

si tan solo vieras

lo que yo puedo ver

entederias por que te quiero tan deseperadamente

ahora mismo te estoy mirando y no puedo creer

tu no sabes

no sabes que eres hermosa

eso es lo que te hace hermosa

cariño tu iluminas mi mundo como nadie mas

la forma en que mueves tu pelo me tiene abrumado

pero cuando sonries hacia el suelo

no es dificil de decirlo

tu no sabes

no sabes que eres hermosa

cariño tu iluminas mi mundo como nadie mas

la forma en que mueves tu pelo me tiene abrumado

pero cuando sonries hacia el suelo

no es dificil de decirlo

tu no sabes

no sabes que eres hermosa

cariño tu iluminas como nadie mas

la forma en que mueves tu pelo me tiene abrumado

pero cuando sonrries hacia el suelo

no es dificil de decirlo

tu no sabes

no sabes que eres hermosa

si tan solo vieras lo que yo puedo ver

entenderias por que te quiero tan desesperadamente

ahora mismo te estoy mirando y no puedo creer

tu no sabes

no sabes que eres hermosa

no sabes que eres hermosa

eso es lo que te hace hermosa

For more infomation >> To love ru darkness [AMV] what makes you beautiful (sub español) - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

What is wrong? (17) (Vocabulary Practice) [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 2:06.

Hello everyone and welcome back to ForB's English lesson video.

My name is Richard.

And today I'm going to say a sentence and I'd like you to try to find the mistake.

Are you ready?

We are now considering to hire another assistant.

We are now considering to hire another assistant.

Could you find the mistake?

Alright, let's try that again but this time a little bit slower.

Are you ready?

We are now considering to hire another assistant.

We are now considering to hire another assistant.

Did you catch the mistake?

Alright, so let's try that again.

But this time, I will show you the sentence.

We are now considering to hire another assistant.

Did you catch it?

Alright, so the mistake is "to hire", so it should be "hiring".

We are considering hiring another assistant.

Alright, so some verbs are used only with an -ing form as an object.

So in this case, "consider" is the verb.

Alright, so let's practice that together.

Please repeat after me.

We are now considering hiring another assistant.

Great!

One more time.

We are now considering hiring another assistant.

Great!

So now you know how to use consider in this type of sentence.

Alright?

My name is Richard.

Remember to click like, share and subscribe.

And I'll catch you next time.

For more infomation >> What is wrong? (17) (Vocabulary Practice) [ ForB English Lesson ] - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

What your business can learn from Cycling - Keeping your Momentum - Business lessons from the Saddle - Duration: 2:44.

Hi my name's Rich and just like you I'm a business owner and today we will be

talking about what you can learn from my bike saddle.

This is business lessons from the saddle.

So I need to explain something first. My wife and I went on

quite an incredible journey this summer we cycled 900 kilometers across France.

We started on the north coast of France in Dieppe and cycled down to the

Alps and all along the way I was relating the whole journey to business.

What I've learnt in business and how that relates to cycling and vice-versa

This series of videos is going to be all about business lessons from the

saddle what cycling kind of made me realize

about business and what's important. Today we're going to be talking about

momentum. I realised that as long as cycling along it's quite easy when you

get tired and you get your new groove things to slow down on the pedals but

then you lose your momentum and you slow down you've got to push harder on the

pedals to keep yourself going. I realized that happens in business quite

a lot we take our foot off the gas a little bit or stop pedalling as

hard and we lose momentum. Business slows down and then it takes more of an effort

to keep on going. Momentum is really important in business you've got

to keep on doing the little things every day to keep your momentum in your

business and this is something I've been guilty of in the past I've taken my foot

off the gas and the business is slowed down and then you've got to put so

much effort into start cranking and get you the business moving again.

Momentum in your business is key you've got just keep on doing the little things

otherwise it becomes a huge task that you just can't face and then you don't

do it so you lose momentum even more. Just do something today even if it's a

little thing just to keep your business moving and just keep on doing day by day

and just remember that you need to keep your momentum going.

I've also got a point out that my wife and I aren't cyclists or weren't cyclist

anyway. We bought the bikes a couple of weeks before we went. We put panniers on

them and we just went. This was a big trip and

there's a lot at stake I really didn't do much training at all I just got on

the bike and went. That is all from today we will be back soon with another

business lessons from the saddle

For more infomation >> What your business can learn from Cycling - Keeping your Momentum - Business lessons from the Saddle - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

'What's the point?' Some Arsenal fans can't believe what Unai Emery has done against Watford - Duration: 1:59.

Unai Emery has named his starting XI to take on Watford in the Premier League and Aaron Ramsey is included, despite the breakdown in contract talks between himself and the club this week

The Wales international starts at the tip of the midfield three once again, meaning that Mesut Ozil will have to operate on the right hand side of the attack - rather than his preferred No.10 role

And Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Alex Iwobi once again have to watch from the substitutes bench, despite their impressive showings in the Carabao Cup success against Brentford on Wednesday night

The inclusion of Ramsey in the starting XI has certainly got everyone talking - with many Arsenal fans believing he should be left out of the side, given he could be leaving as early as January

Here's a selection of what's been said on social media about the midfielder getting the nod from Emery once again

@Reyynolds: Ramsey needs to be sold in January. @Chambiiiii: Hmmm Ramsey starts after this week's news

@Twin_Senyo: Miki should be starting. Enough of this Ramsey guy. @Kevmarqs: I would've benched Ramsey what's the point in playing him ?

@MrYvad_Capp: I'm tired of Özil playing out of position on the wing to accommodate Ramsey in the team @ #10

Özil should only play at #10

For more infomation >> 'What's the point?' Some Arsenal fans can't believe what Unai Emery has done against Watford - Duration: 1:59.

-------------------------------------------

Together, We Can Make It Zero - What People Think - Duration: 1:37.

Jennifer, take one.

My name is Jacob Stewart and

I love to play hockey.

Favorite thing to do on the weekend

would be eat chips.

Dancing.

Hip hop primarily.

My name is John,

and I do stained glass.

I love to do stained glass.

I guess it's just one of those things

that you don't really think about until you put

yourself in that situation thinking about it now umm…

I think it's really important.

I really am not educated on the subject.

I am a donor.

It's hard to imagine what that would feel like.

It's a question where you have to like put yourself

in someone else's situation.

I would feel possibly a little maybe helpless.

I haven't gone through anything like that.

Think that would be a tough one for me to get

my head around.

Sometimes it's tragedy that strikes but it's a way

of giving life to someone else.

People can give another human being a second chance at life.

Together together let's make it zero.

I think that's possible.

For more infomation >> Together, We Can Make It Zero - What People Think - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Princess Eugenie wedding: What royal protocols must Eugenie follow at her wedding? - Duration: 4:22.

 The ninth-in-line to the throne, 28, will follow in the footsteps of her cousin Prince Harry, 34, and Meghan Markle, 37, by saying her vows at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle

 Several details have been shared about with the public about the day such as the route of the horse-drawn carriage procession

 We also know 1,200 members of the public are invited to watch the ceremony in the grounds of Windsor Castle after being selected by a ballot, mirroring Meghan and Harry's wedding

 With last minute preparations now in hand, attention is turning to the day itself and what we can expect to see

Are there any royal protocols Eugenie and Jack must follow on the day? Grant Harrold, former royal household butler, says Prince Andrew's youngest daughter will abide by several rules including her attire

 He told Express.co.uk: "Princess Eugenie will pick a white or off-white wedding dress as is the royal tradition of all royal brides

 "She will have myrtle in her bouquet which has been a tradition since the time of Queen Alexandra

 PRINCESS EUGENIE MAKES HUGE TRIBUTE TO HER MAID OF HONOUR JUST WEEKS BEFORE HER WEDDING "The bouquet may then be sent to be put on the tomb of the unknown soldier at Westminster Abbey

" Another tradition Eugenie is sure to adopt is choosing the same wedding ring maker as her female relatives before her

 Mr HarRold explained: "The Queen Mother, Queen Elizabeth, Princess Margaret, Princess Anne, and Diana, Princess of Wales all had their wedding rings made from The Queen's Welsh gold which was given as a gift from Welsh gold mine Clogau St David's in 1911

" The most glittering accessory on the day is sure to be the tiara - and it's likely to be one handed down from within the monarchy

 SARAH FERGUSON NET WORTH REVEALED: IS SHE PAYING FOR PRINCESS EUGENIE'S £2 MILLION WEDDING? Meghan, Duchess of Sussex's platinum diamond encrusted tiara was loaned from the Queen, having previously come from her grandmother Queen Mary

 Royal protocol dictates royal women cannot wear their tiaras before 6pm, according to Mr Harrold

 As to which one Eugenie will wear, he said it "may be a family one given on loan by the Queen as there can be a few to choose from"

Wedding cake The wedding cake is traditionally a fruit cake but both Prince William and Prince Harry eschewed this tradition on their big days

 PRINCESS EUGENIE WEDDING: WHAT WILL ROYAL'S TITLE BE AFTER MARRYING JACK BROOKSBANK?  William and Kate, Duchess of Cambridge opted for a chocolate wedding cake based on a Tiffin cake recipe apparently loved by William as a youngster

 However, technically they did have a second cake - a fruit one - to adhere to tradition

 Harry and Meghan also broke royal protocol by picking a lemon elderflower creation

 But Mr Harrold believes there may be a good reason for Princess Eugenie to pick a fruit cake so it can "be sent to friends and staff who were unable to attend as previous royals have done in the past including Prince Charles and Prince William"

Are there any other rules? Eugenie may choose to have royal children as page boys and flower girls but this is not a strict royal protocol as such

 Prince George, five, and Princess Charlotte, three, are likely to resume these roles as they did at Harry and Meghan's wedding in May

 Will Eugenie and Jack need to seek the Queen's permission to marry? Mr HaRrold says Eugenie and Jack do not have to ask for the Queen's consent in marrying

 He said: The Succession to the Crown Act passed in 2013 which means that the first six Royals in line to the throne "But I am sure Eugenie will still seek it out of politeness to the Queen

"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét