Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 9, 2018

Youtube daily is the new Sep 30 2018

Wait is that glowstone

Wasup guys 09Cheetahboy here back with Another awesome minecraft video and today I

Have the zoom in

Yeah, that's the oldest definitely the only difference in this episode. I mean look at this place

You gotta see any difference you guys see any difference any difference at all well

Anything

first of all

I have my skin in what end chance finally for one for for the Minecraft sake of

1.13 and I added in a stator x' pack which is so beautiful. Look at the outside

Look at the render look at the rendering in this

So awesome. Alright tell me how you guys would like this new style this new shaders style and

Yeah, today's episode is about

building

It's about making our whatever. It's called

build building making our potions area

That's our potions area right there, right? There is unfortunate weather where the chickens are meeting Oh

Chickens stuff, can you just stop meeting? It's supposed to be a kid-friendly episode. Okay

Today we are going to hunt for potions stuff

we just need the potions where we will need potions when we go to the end and out be for like a very

Like a future a future episode, which means we have to prepare for that

This is my mini mine, I haven't started it yet. It's starting but I have it started like I started started

Yeah, I think that's it oh, yeah guys

So I have a second channel for all you dudes that go to school

I know I posted this late. It was supposed to come out Saturday. It might come on Sunday or late late Saturday

Which mean that's still Sunday?

Also, I have a new channel. Well, it's not new. I have a

third channel

for you guys you dues you gals that go to school and actually want to skip some grades with your

Intelligence. It's called smart use first link in the description

Here in the screen right now. Let me just yeah my own little little thing here

It is on the screen right now. It is a very I'm trying to be as helpful on it as I can

So be sure to help me out support me and subscribe

Nothing wrong with that

like

There seriously, there's nothing wrong with that

so the first thing we will need is blaze rods blaze blaze rods for our our

potion stand because I already have the sticks the

Cobblestone is on the second chest

So, okay. Let's see

So, where were you where do we want to put our portal? And how do we want it to look like?

I really want to make it look stony and

broken up

which which I think

Will actually be cool. I want to be like a professional youtuber. I'm a professional minecraft

But I'm not I'm not professional Mike after I know raising creepers shoutout to you he's my cloud buddy

I know raging fever says that I am proud because you know

I'm just like a I'm a minimum Pro. Okay pros pros actually like build a lot

yeah, they made episode 23 minutes, which is actually just

amazing tremendously amazing

Got those words from smart use

Be sure to subscribe

Oh

No, why'd I put would?

You know that doesn't matter. Sorry

I

want to use my pickaxe on this because it has

Efficiency, which is still slow

So we got to got the lapis from last episode

what we really need is

Where's the foot? Oh, I'm blind. Oh, so I'll need this when I get there. Okay

I don't want this episode to be a very long episode because I'm doing this very late

And I need to edit very late and that's gonna take my time away

III need time for my

Entertainment. I'm trying to entertain you guys. I want this to look like dirt. Let's let's make sure that

2000 years late L Oh Mike, it's only one part. Are you kidding me guys? I'm sorry

Alright guys, hopefully, this is official now. Let's let me just

Yeah, sorry. I'm a time waster

I

Don't think it helped

right

Getting out from the bed and out to the sunlight and into this this

Very scary portal that was hopefully we're prepared

Hopefully you don't lose this pickaxe

Let's go in

Guys, let me put this on easy. No. No, I'm gonna keep hanging out normal Oh No, let me turn it off this size. I

Nope, nope

Then we go. Nope, guys. I'm not getting killed

I'm not getting killed guys. Sorry, sorry

nope, guys

No way

Forgot to destroy this one. Wait. No, I didn't put that there

Stop lagging, please family frames load up. Come on quickly. Oh my goodness so laggy

Dang I mind fast

It's like some of this stuff I didn't even prepare my torches

If I'm not prepared for the nether then I how will I be prepared for

What happened

my frames

There they're cutting

No friends, you can I'm like you'ii die. Oh, look at this another guys

Look at it look at the blocks, so

Beautiful. This is why I love how to shaded pop shader packs

This is why love shader packs

But they don't have a good enough range for torches light and stuff

We find glowstone

Where can we find?

Since I haven't prepared for you know

Four blocks and to build I'm just gonna waste my pickaxes

experience

That little song oh, sorry

Okay, I thought that was glowstone

Wait, I'm recording finally guys I

Recorded all of that trouble. Oh

my goodness

Oh

Wait is my microphone on hopefully, let me just check two thousand years later

Two thousand years late l

Good I thought I thought that you guys couldn't hear me before

okay, so my mic is on I

Know that for sure wait, what am I going? Okay. I'm going I'm trying to go home

I don't feel like I don't want to go to that portal ever again brings me too far. I

Need to find a way to like fix that nether stuff the portal network Oh

Oh, okay. I actually hurt in the distance we find a

weird-looking spaceship home filled with chickens and

We do not know who it's owned by. Oh, wait. No I own it

Embarrassing. Oh, is that a cross? Oh

That's close though

Also guys, I'm in normal world right now or probably easy mode, I don't know

Got six blaze rods. I found a fortress

almost tied

What's a peaceful very quickly? It was it was just trouble

It was just very bad big trouble. Whatever. I had you guys. Let me get the nether warts Oh

Chicken stay back chicken. I don't need this now. I

Just need eat right now. Oh, no lag is real

the ladder go

Okay, so to my calculations

according to my calculation you need cobblestone right Oh

My yes, finally

finally

Now, let's see. How do you want this to look like?

We okay. We got three bottles

And we need water. Okay. So in the center here, we're just gonna

add this

at this

there are three bottles here and I

We need nether warts guys. We can't make potions without in other words

This is an infinite source of water, which I don't really care about

This will do this and we need nether warts

Wait what happens if I do this?

This

I'm new to potions

Oh

Okay, that's something new that's this actually not you

Guess that's the power. Okay, okay

All guys I guess this is today's videos a very lame one. I don't know if it's very lame or not

Yeah

You guys liked today's video. Please. Leave a like and please subscribe for more and also subscribe to my

my third channel, which it shares education free education to

Anybody that wants to be intelligent skip grades or whatever?

Work on getting a diploma

I'm that good enough

Yeah

if you know, please subscribe and please people like

Yeah, let's got to my third channel see you guys in the next video, oh wait, oh wait

Guys, shout out of the day goes to right over my head. Sorry

Forgot to give other I give shadows everyday every video

See you guys next video

You

For more infomation >> THE NEW LOOK OF MINECRAFT 1.13 | WetEnchants Ep.3 - Duration: 13:00.

-------------------------------------------

Last Call !!! 最後呼叫 We're moving to a new channel. Please subsribe there. - Duration: 0:21.

Hi guys, as we can't upload any clip more, I'm sorry we can't inform you other than this. This channel is gonna be down. Thank you for your company in last 21 months. If you wanna continue to be with us, you're welcome to new channel "Giani World". Link in description. Thanks again. Best regards and take care. Yours sincerely Team Giani

各親: 非常不好意思,因為無法重新上傳視頻我們 沒有其它方法可以通知您。幾日內,本頻道 將被關閉。感謝您過去21個月的一路陪伴。 假如我們有緣,歡迎訂閱新頻道Giani World。 鏈接詳見本視頻說明。 再次感謝您的陪伴。多多保重 Giani Channel 團隊 敬上

For more infomation >> Last Call !!! 最後呼叫 We're moving to a new channel. Please subsribe there. - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Preparing for the New Tank - Duration: 5:31.

This is part 3 in a series of videos about my project

to upgrade this 220 to an 8 foot long 300 gallon tank from Custom Aquariums.

In Part 1, I introduced the project and talked about some of the reasons for it.

And in part 2, I toured the headquarters of Custom Aquariums,

so if you missed either of those videos I will link them below.

The tank is currently in transit,

so I've been using this time to do some prep work

to make sure that everything is ready to go when it arrives.

There are some things about the way my existing tank is setup

that I plan to carry forward to the new tank,

though I do plan to make some improvements.

And there are some other things that will completely change.

One of the big things that will change is the filtration.

This tank is filtered by three canisters,

but the new tank will be filtered by a sump.

But in order to minimize the noise,

the sump won't be in the stand.

It's going to be in the crawlspace that's directly below the tank.

This crawlspace might look familiar to those of you who've been watching for a long time.

I used to have a big aquaponics system down here, though it was on the other side of the

house.

It's not a super fun space to work in, because it's only like 5 feet tall,

but having the sump down here is going to give me a bunch of extra room for plumbing.

I'll get into the details of all of that later,

but for now I needed to build a stand for this thing.

No one will really see this, except of course for all of you,

so looks don't really matter.

I decided to just build a very basic stand from 2x4s and plywood.

So I went out and grabbed the 2x4s and I already had some plywood on hand to reuse

that was already painted with a couple of coats of Kilz.

The first step was to cut the 2x4s to length.

Once that was done I started to assemble it.

Then I did the same exact process again.

I did the rest of the assembly down in the crawlspace

because it would have been a pain to move the stand around once it was finished.

The last step was to add the plywood top.

Now I've got a nice space for the sump once it arrives.

I may add some more plywood to the bottom later to create a shelf for storage,

but for now it's good to go.

Another thing I needed to work on was the fill system.

When I say there are things I plan to carry over from the old tank to the new one,

a big part of that is the way I do water changes.

And it's a little bit complicated but worth going over.

It's really two different systems that serve similar purposes.

One system does automated overnight water changes

and the other allows me to do big manual water changes without carrying buckets or hoses.

The overnight water changes are run by the system I originally built to run my basement

fishroom.

I did a very detailed video on it back then which I will link below,

but the short version is that water goes through a temperature valve

and then into these water filters to remove the chlorine.

Then this sprinkler timer is set to send water directly upstairs to the tank in the middle

of the night.

I used to have four zones on this, but when I tore down my fishroom I removed all but

one.

I use this same system to refill the tank on my big water changes as well.

When I removed the other three zones I just teed this off

and it runs across the ceiling and up to the tank via this tubing.

But it's pretty slow.

I don't really need this water to be filtered since I can just add some dechlorinator,

so I decided to add another tee before it hits the filters

that runs up to the same tubing.

And the flow rate is nearly double the flow rate that I was getting through the filters.

So this system now gives me the ability to do automated overnight fills,

and big fills whenever I want to using either filtered or regular water.

So that's another big change I made in preparation for the new tank.

Because my water changes will be even larger and I wanted them to be as fast as possible.

Now if you're wondering where all of this water goes,

that's another thing that will be changing.

Right now I have two ways to get water out of the tank.

One is this DIY tube that's basically the same as a canister filter input,

but instead of going to a filter it goes to this pump,

and then down through the wall to the basement to a floor drain.

It's nice because it allows me to drain the tank very quickly,

with no manual labor.

This same concept will be in place on the new tank

but instead of this overflow the tank will just be drilled.

I had them drill an extra hole for me down in the bottom corner,

so that will connect to this pump instead.

The second way that water leaves the tank is this overflow box,

and that's how the water from the overnight fills is displaced.

and it works pretty well.

It also runs down through the wall to the drain.

Same concept.

But it takes up a bunch of room in the tank,

and while I've never had a problem with it,

there's a possibility that it could stop working.

This function will be moving from the tank to the sump,

but I will be adding some more automation to it.

That's not really something I can work on right now,

but I'll be sure to explain it in detail later.

Another thing I had to plan for was what to do with my fish while these tanks are moving

around.

Most fish you can just throw in a bucket,

or multiple buckets,

but this guy is huge,

and I want to stress him out a little as possible.

So I went to Tractor Supply and bought this 100 gallon Rubbermaid stock tank.

The dumb part is that I had one of this a couple of years ago and sold it.

But they're only like $70 and worst case I can just sell this one after I'm done with

it.

But my current plan is to put a couple of the canisters from the tank

on this stock tank while he's in it just to keep him happy and keep the biomedia active.

I need to figure out a lid because I can't just leave it open like this.

He'll definitely try to jump.

And the last thing I've been doing is buying plumbing supplies.

In case you hadn't picked up on it yet,

I'm going to have a lot of plumbing work to do to make all of this work.

The pump for the sump has to run up through the wall to the tank

and then to a manifold that will connect to the four returns they've drilled in the tank.

And the overflows will need to run back down,

and then all of the other stuff that I've mentioned.

So it has been a lot of planning and trips to the hardware store.

In my next video I'll show the tank arriving,

hopefully in one piece,

and then after that we'll work on some plumbing!

Thanks everyone for watching,

and until next time, have a good one.

For more infomation >> Preparing for the New Tank - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Der Neue AMG GT63S | RACE Start | DRIFT Mode | EDITION 1 - Duration: 16:46.

This is currently the most powerful car by Mercedes-AMG with 639HP

Now it starts raining, but that doesn't mean that we cannot have fun on the racetrack

I'm a little afraid to be honest

Don't ask me how I feel

A wonderful good morning to you from Austin

We are here today.. We means Claus and me and he is over there

there he is

We travelled directly from San Francisco to Austin because

There is another Event by Mercedes-AMG

and this time it is

as you can see behind me

we will test drive the all new Mercedes AMG GT 4-door

the GT53 and the GT63S

I already filmed the car shortly during another event

where I filmed the C63S facelift

but I couldn't tested it there

but today I have the opportunity to do so

we will drive to a racetrack which is close by and I'm really excited about that!

some lights are flashing over there

I'm not quite sure but I... Yes, right

We gonna start with the GT53

I have to say that this is a really beautiful car

The GT53 has a 4.3l engine with 435HP

we start with this one and switch to the stronger version later on

Did you adjust everything?

yes

yes, almost ready and now we can start

okay, let's go!

it drives very smooth

it's a softy

we really drive through typical american suburbs

as you know it from TV

really nice and clean

really nice gardens and the road is very cool too, look at that!

that looks curvy!

yes that is very curvy therefore I will use the drive-select

look at this

I switched it to SPORT+

you can enable it here

so the car gets also nice and loud

crackling sounds from the exhaust, not sure if you can here that on camera

now

it starts raining a little bit

but that doesn't mean that you cannot have fun on the racetrack

because you can also switch between rear wheel drive and all wheel drive

especially then it is super funny

sounds very good!

you feel very comfortable in this car

the shape of the car is like a coupé

but you can sit in the rear very comfortable too!

first we gonna drive a little bit on that road

doing some exhaust crackles

this is the racetrack

attention

Tunnel!

I can't help myself

I have to do that all the time

I will go up that tower

just to let you know where I will be

And I'm the one again who drives totally crazy on the track

my hair flies to the back

okay this is our entrance, where the AMG flag is

okay the cars are ready

and the track looks really really cool

I'm very happy to drive one of those cars now

the cars that drive in front of us are the AMG GTR's just like last time

I don't wann waste time, so let's go!

okay this is my car for the first few laps

This is the AMG GT 63 S

This is currently the most powerful car you can buy from Mercedes-AMG with 639HP

And now I can push it a little

one interesting fact about the car is: You can disable all assistance systems and aids

ESC off, manuall transmission

that you have to pull both gear paddels and then the car is rear wheel drive only!

I'm gonna practise a little first and then we can try that function later on maybe

You need any help?

Yes-no

we follow an AMG GTR right now

which has better aerodynamics and is lower. Has a stiffer stability

but for a 4-door coupé I have to say

that you can handle this car very very good

Now it started to make even more fun!

This

is no track tool in my opinion

but it is a 4-door coupé and for that it drives almost like a sportscar

of course the car staggers a little bit, because it has a higher barycenter than an AMG GTR for example

this car here has the same engine like the AMG GTR and even more HP

of course it weighs a little more

awesome car. You can have a lot of fun with it

I really would like to try the drift mode and the launch control

I'm gonna ask Jan for that

if he can supports me a little bit, because I'm not a pro drifter

Alright, next to me is Jan Seyffarth

Can you please explain in one sentence who you are and what you do?

I'm actually a racecar driver. Well, not actually, I am a racecar driver

but today I can sit next to you

to show you a little bit more action with the new GT 4-door by AMG

okay!

okay so fasten your seatbelts please

of course! Just in case.

which settings do I have to adjust?

it depends, so we would like to drift a little bit

at least I try

yes we try to

therefore we have the drift mode in the car

first you put it in RACE mode

you can also choose SPORT, SPORT+ and RACE, but the it make sense to put it in RACE now

put it in manual gearbox

and we have to disable the ESC completley, so push and hold that button for 3 seconds

okay, now there is "ESC off"

Now pull both paddels

pull both gear paddels to you

hold

now you can see "DRIFT MODE"

and you have to confirm it with the right paddel

so that you really wanna enable it

it says "confirm paddel up"

and now the drift mode is activated

we gonna drive cautiously out of the pit lane

because now you have 100% power output on the rear wheels

Usually this is an all wheel drive

but now you have a rear wheel drive

I am a little afraid to be honest

don't ask me how I feel

okay that is fast enough so far, just hold that speed

really?

yes that is fast enough!

that is so slow?

hold the steering wheel left and right

go on.. forward forward forward

steer and step on the gas

go!

yes, yes! Now brake

yes

and you said you can't do it?

brake here and make a U-turn

steer and step on the gas

more, more, more

yes correct

you can do it!

when you really want to drift the entire curve

get out of the car

let me show you that

I'm a very bad co-driver

that's okay!

did you bring ear-plugs for you?

Can I still leave the car?

well, no!

That is a the moment when you enter the rollercoaster

and the security bar locks and there is no chance to get out there anymore

second gear, like I told you

steer and step on the gas

oh my god

and stay on the gas

Damn!

Well done!

that was so smooth

it works also here

you have to adapt it to each corner

can you do that again and I film from the outside so people think that it was me?

no that was just a joke

Something that is also interesting which you could show me

the RACE-start

This is what we gonna do in a minute

Exactly!

The GT63(S) is the only version that has the V8 engine

the GT53 and GT43 have the R6 engine

You can see the differences here

The GT63(s) has the angular exhaust pipes

and the GT53 and GT43 have round exhaust pipes

Now here we have a special feature, because you have the option

to order the GT63 front grille for the GT53 and GT43

this is how the V8 car looks like

This 6-cylinder car (GT53) has the front grille from the V8 (GT63)

that means we can have the cheaper car, that looks like the most expensive version

the only difference between the authentic V8 and the V6 with the V8 grille is here

here you have two struts and here three

those ones are open

those are closed

now we gonna do..

RACE start

it's called RACE-start at Mercedes

Yes they call it RACE-start, exactly

for that we have to enable the RACE-mode

yes

you can also do that in comfort mode, but..

it is not recommended...

RACE-mode

and there is another cool feature which is called track pace

where we can measure the acceleration

okay

the system can do the measurements

it determines how fast you achieve 50km/h, 100km/h, 150km/h and also up to 250km/h

we could do that, but I guess we make it only to 200km/h

you can also determine the rev-counter value for the start with the shift paddles

you can increase or decrease the RPM

for the start the RPM can be higher or lower

right paddle: higher rev left paddle: lower rev

it depends how the circumstances are

but our circumstances are good right now

you can step on the brakes and gas

and adjust the rev-counter for the start, so you can hear it going up

just try it! Step on the brakes and gas at the same time

until kick-down

exactly. And now you can increase it

up to 4.000 RPM

and then you could...

I recommend 4.000 RPM

and then release brakes and go?

yes full throttle

okay, do it!

left foot on full throttle

and go!

my hair is flies to the back

go on!

now 150km/h

170km/h

180km/h

190km/h

200km/h, ok!

oh by the way: over there is the bird that I accidently ran over

oh it was you?

yes, it flew right against my windscreen

okay turn around to pick up the cameraman

okay, waht do we have here?

1,52s from 0-50km/h in 9 meters

49m (2 less than in the first try)

from 0-100km/h in 3,34s

0,05s better (than the first try)

almost the same

0-150km/h in 6,58s

and it was slightly going uphill

you have to include that too

but to be fair it was first a bit downhill

it was first down and then up

so it was equal in the end

448 meters and 12,37s from 0-200km/h

is that good? What do you say?

yes

that is good

I mean in 12,37s from 0-200km/h

that is awesome

so?

I got everything on camera

was it loud?

yes

thank you very much Jan, that was a pretty cool day!

Finally I could try everything I always wanted to try

and you don't get that opportunity to do that very often, especially with w pro driver

have a look at Jan's channels which I will put here somewhere

Jan Seyffarth, professional racecar driver

he is really good and I'm not, yet

Maybe I will practice to get around corners sideways like you

yes for sure!

okay, back at the hotel and we have to make ourselvers ready, because we will have a small party

which is called the "expert talk"

there will be a nice meeting with several YouTubers and journalists

Claus how come there is a mess in this room again?

I don't know!

Fail!

I will go downstairs already, Claus still needs some time

and then we visit a mansion

I'm excited, because I don't know how that we will be

that cannot get any slower

we've been the last ones on track so everybody else is already at the mansion except us

we'll get into the shuttle when Claus is finaly here

everybody has to wait for us. Damn!

yes I jumped into the party bus!

it's so nice here

that is a huge garage

this is how it looks like with aero-bodykit

the diffusor is a little bit more aggressive

the sides and the fenders are a little bit wider so the entire car looks wider

I really like the fixed wing, that looks way better

I overtook you!

yes but how did you do that?

you overtook me next to the track

Peter, you won honorably!

it was a nice play and I had lots of fun!

yes that's right!

okay guys..wait, where is the light?

there it is

it was a very nice tour to the USA

and it was a really cool event by Mercedes AMG

the track was cool, the people were nice

there are many YouTubers

for example over there

PietSmiet that I challenged and Shmee150. I bet you know him

Piet is from the Gaming Scene on YouTube and I lost against him badly

Thank you very much for watching. I hope you enjoyed this video.

Don't forget to like this video and subscribe to my channel

Don't forget to subscribe to Creative Claus

my camera doesn't focus

Creative Claus

Shmee150

PietSmiet

Follow everybody, I will show the accounts right here

See you next time

Bye!

For more infomation >> Der Neue AMG GT63S | RACE Start | DRIFT Mode | EDITION 1 - Duration: 16:46.

-------------------------------------------

Spotify Direct Upload: What Does the New Feature Mean for Indie Artists? #spotify #musicnews - Duration: 8:03.

so Spotify is gonna open up their platform and allow artists to directly

upload their music to the service what's this mean for you what's up guys Brandon

here from KDMR Music. If you're new to this channel this is your

first time here we do videos all the time breaking down music marketing

strategies different music business strategies and we break down music

business news and videos just like this one so if you're interested in that type

of content consider subscribing so about a week ago Spotify announced that

they're going to allow independent or unsigned artists to upload music

directly to their platform but what does this mean why does this matter so

there's a couple of advantages here let's start with the obvious from day

one it's going to be easier for artists to make money with their music right now

if you're an unsigned artist and people that I talk to a lot of the times let me

know who are in my coaching programs they'll tell me they don't have money to

spend on something like CD Baby where you have to spend fifty dollars to put

out their album and things like that right so right now supposedly the idea

is okay well just to get started I'll put my music on something like a

SoundCloud so it's free it's easy to share and things like that and then once

people start buying things from me then I'll invest and put my music into the

stores and the distributors and their streaming sites so Spotify is

alleviating this because anyone with music and an internet connection can now

upload their music directly to Spotify on day one without paying anything so

that is the huge advantage it makes it a lot easier for you to put your music on

a platform where you will get paid for it being there assuming someone is

actually listening to it and that's where the disadvantage is right I mean

if everyone's gonna be able to upload to Spotify now there's gonna be a lot more

music there it's gonna be even harder for you to get people's attention with

yours so it's gonna be super important that you have the right strategy and

marketing behind your music so that other people will hear it

and you won't just fall by the wayside or into the abyss of millions of other

spotify artists this is also gonna be cool because you're gonna get some

really good analytics using the Spotify for artist dashboard now that's already

available to all artists now but it's still something that's going to be

available to you because you're uploading the music through their

platform so you'll see what playlists you've been added to what cities or

locations people are listening to your music in how often they're streaming so

it's gonna be really helpful to help you plan out releases now let's talk about

the money so Spotify is basically gonna do direct 5050 deals with the artists

which is basically what they do now with the labels so good news is if you were

using a label before you're gonna be getting a little bit more money than you

would have gotten because the label is not taking the share out of it if you

were going through something like a CD baby or a distro kid or even TuneCore

now they already have their own different pricing structures and this

drill kit for example doesn't take any royalties so you really would be making

about the same amount of money with the exception of your $30 or $10 or $20

annual fee with district kid so honestly the cost savings isn't much and so

that's why for me so far I'm advising my clients that it really doesn't matter if

you're already you already have a plan in place

you're already distributing your music through something like a distro kit

which is very low cost but allows you to upload as much music as you want not

only is your music going to Spotify but it's going into hundreds of other

streaming sites all around the world obviously Spotify is one of the biggest

along with Apple music but it's not the only one and to get your music into

Apple music or Amazon or Google Play or Deezer or title and the list goes on and

on you're gonna have to use a digital service provider or an aggregator such

as district aid such as CD Baby such as TuneCore there's other services popping

up United master's is one Lander is offering

distribution services so there are a lot of companies offering the same service

that'll help you get your music into stores but each one has their own pros

and cons so I think it is great that Spotify is opening their platform for

independent artists to upload I'm a little concerned to see what their

customer service is gonna be like because one thing that Spotify is

notorious for is when you upload a project through your streaming service

provider they'll almost always map it to the wrong name if you share the name

with another band and that is annoying I've even seen that problem with like

major artists where there's an independent artist that has the same

name as them and so I'm looking for the latest release from Rhapsody and it's

some guy it's not the rapper Rhapsody so it's like I don't know I want to know

how Spotify is going to deal with the inevitable complaints and customer

service requests that are gonna come their way because they're definitely

going to be some and from that response and after a couple of months of use then

we'll see how well this holds up and we'll see if other streaming providers

follow suit now what this does tell me about Spotify is that they're still

thinking about artists in a way that the other platforms are not Spotify was the

first streaming provider to give us really detailed analytics about who's

listening to our music and when Apple music has just followed behind and now

offers even more robust analytics than Spotify did but the other services

aren't doing that and if they are s through third party services now again

that's in my opinion is an advantage that the streaming or the digital

service providers have the distro kids tune course CD Baby because at least you

could see all of your stats on one dashboard and so you get a clearer

picture of who's listening to your music on what service but again Spotify is

doing all these things showing that they're forward-thinking and they are

thinking of artists in a favorable way there are rumors that Spotify is going

to be doing direct deals with artists like direct licensing deals and almost

taking the place of a label I'll be interested to see what Spotify

does because they do have to do something that's gonna help them stand

apart from all the other streaming providers since they're a publicly

traded company and they haven't quite proven that they can be profitable yet

so perhaps being an artist friendly company is what's gonna set them apart

and make them better than the rest time will tell but I just want to talk to you

guys about how that's gonna affect you so stay tuned we'll talk about any

updates that come from this situation but it's gonna be great right now the

direct upload feature is in beta so not every artist has access to it but as

soon as it's rolled out we'll let you know hey if you like this video please

please subscribe to the channel so that you stay updated on everything that

we're doing there are so many other ways for you to stay connected as well you

can join the indie club which is our private networking group on Facebook you

can subscribe to our podcast music business streams on Apple on Spotify

stitcher Google Play and everywhere you listen to podcasts and of course you can

check out our blog and follow us on all social media at KTM our music so until

next time peace out I'll see you in another video very soon

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét