Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 9, 2018

Youtube daily plus Sep 29 2018

Delaney Howell: This is the Friday, September 28,

2018 version of the MarketPlus segment.

Joining us now are Darin Newsom, Naomi Bloom, Ted

Seifried, and Don Roose.

We're going to kick it off here with a social media

question right off the bat.

We've got Alan in Minnesota.

He wants to know basically here we're getting.

We'll get to it here at the end, but is there

anything positive to talk about anything at all?

He said "prices of commodities are down,

input costs are going up.

The trade war doesn't seem to be resolving.

It keeps raining and I can't get my soybeans

harvested.

I could really use some positive news." So maybe

Darin, we won't start with you.

Ted Seifried: Yeah, you know, I think there are

some positives.

I mean, look, we look at this huge corn crop that

we've got.

I mean, the yields are going up.

That's great.

It's not necessarily good news for prices, but, you

know, look, we've been out bushelling prices and

that's what we've been doing.

So, um, but longer term, um, yeah, I mean look at

the amount of demand that we're building for corn.

That's really fantastic.

I think we are moving more to the model where we are

the corn growers of the world and then maybe South

America is gonna be more of the soybean growers in

the world.

It's not going to be a great transition, but over

the longterm I think that's where we want to be

in the first place.

So yeah, I think there are some positives.

Uh, it'd be great to see some sort of rally be

great to get something on E15 to give us an

opportunity to make some sales and then everybody

would feel pretty good about things.

But uh, things could be worse.

Now I kick it over to you.

Don Roose: Well I think, you know, when you look at

it from a producer standpoint, you know, the

thing that you do have positive is the fact that

you've got big carries in the market.

You can get a 50 cent higher soybean price out

into the June, July time frame.

You can get a 25 cent higher corn price out in

the June, July time frame.

You know, just this week we weren't that far off of

$4 on the July corn.

So, I mean there's opportunities, uh, you

know, after 22 cent rally, so I think they'll come

again.

So yeah, I think make sure you use the carries to

your advantage, the basis to your advantage.

And those are your pluses.

Delaney Howell: How far in advance.

We talked a little bit about this in the show,

talking about marketing and our 2019 year, how

much of your crop would you market when you can't?

I mean at this point in time you don't know how

many acres you're going to plant, what your yield is

going to be.

How much of your crop would you be marketing

that far ahead?

Don Roose: Well, I mean, I think with the marketing

tools that you have, you can get pretty aggressive

in a particular at these prices.

I mean, just this week you could have bought a $4,

$4.10 December, 19 corn puts.

You sort of could have sold $5 calls and you

could have sold $3.50, $3.60 puts below it.

So you could have a big window.

I mean, do you think you can hit a target, uh,

between $3.50 and $5 and have insurance at $4 to

$4.10 you had that opportunity this last

week?

Naomi Blohm: Hm.

Good point.

Ted Seifried: Generally speaking, we have guys

brought 25 percent sold by the time we get to the end

of the calendar year for, for new crop.

Uh, I think this year, especially on soybeans,

we'd like to see guys closer to about 45

percent, but then again, like we were talking about

in, in the regular portion of the show, soybeans are

something that we always want to have upside

potential for.

So again, I'd rather lay off the risk of the

physical, you know, I want to get the prices locked

in and then I don't mind coming in and spending a

little bit of money to have re-ownership in order

to sustain or, or take part in a rally if we're

going to get one.

But I think, you know, making sales and being up

to 45 percent sold that way.

You know, you can leave a little room for your

acreage judgment adjustments and things

like that.

But I think we need to be a bit more aggressive this

year.

Delaney Howell: We talked about soybeans in the main

portion and I think that's still kind of the elephant

in the room that a lot of producers are interested

in hearing about.

We've been seeing some sales from Argentina and

Brazil go to China and now they're coming to the US

to kind of replenish those stocks.

What's that going to do for the U.S.

bean market and is that going to add some some

support?

Naomi Blohm: I think the answer is I don't know.

And the reason is because yeah, it's great to keep

our product moving.

But one thing I've been reading recently is

regarding soybean meal, soybean demand in China,

they're going to start putting their hogs on a

diet, right?

So this is separate of the African Swine Flu or

African Swine Fever.

But if they take a 20 percent feed ration and

then take it down to 12 percent, that actually

decreases 27 million metric tons of demand.

So we usually export to them 36 million metric

tons.

But now you have something where it maybe wouldn't

just be the United States suffering, it is the

soybean product itself losing out on 27 million

metric tons.

So which is, you know, almost nearly half of what

we would export anyway.

So that makes me fearful and there's a lot of

uncertainty yet that we can't even count on or

comprehend.

Absolutely.

Ted Seifried: So I would, I wouldn't say that that's

the long term plan for China and I think they'll

potentially get there if, if things don't get better

for us in our trade relationship relations,

but at least just for this coming year, you know, I

think they can maybe cut back their crush demand to

where they were not last year, but the year before

or right around the 88 million metric tons.

Uh, currently the USDA has got to be 93.5.

So that's another five and a half million metric tons

so that they can come back.

And I'm just looking for this next marketing year.

If you take that out of the Chinese crush and take

that out of their input imports, you know, it's

not coming there.

You know, we're not subtracting from Brazilian

exports or Argentinian exports that's coming

directly off of us.

Right?

So I think there's a very clear path for soybeans to

see a billion bushels carry over this year.

I think we're going to be there unless something

gets done.

Darin Newsom: Think about what you just said there,

Ted.

Yeah, billion bushels him over here.

Isn't that something?

It's crazy.

It's crazy.

But it's.

I mean, wouldn't it be something that that

happened?

Naomi Blohm: Yeah, scary yet.

Ted Seifried: I still don't think that's, that's

the worst stocks-to-use ratio we've ever seen in

soybeans.

Darin Newsom: Depends on what the final demand

number is.

But if we lose that five and a half percent, if it

does come from the bulk of the United States, right?

Um, yeah, that's, I mean, because we already saw

this last year, we saw ending stocks-to-use go

back up into double digits according to the quarterly

stocks report at the end of September.

Now we've got you.

So now is 10 percent plus going to be the norm after

spending years, years below 10 percent?

So now it looks like you know what you're, what

you're saying.

And I agree with, so we're going to start building

this and we're going to see higher and higher

ending stocks-to-use numbers and economics

would say, even though I usually argue with them,

that the higher the ending stocks to use the lower

the price in this case I think is pretty valid

argument.

Don Roose: You know, my experience tells me that

low prices cure low prices.

And we'd look at things and they change pretty

fast and I mean we're always a one weather

period away from just major changes in the

market.

I remember '83 when it was do or die, we're in an ag,

depression, you know, the price would never come

back.

The government came up with a PIC program.

We had a drought and we had a prices move back to

uh, you know, the highest we've been in years.

So, you know, I wouldn't give up on the market at

a, at these levels, but I would keep my eyes open

for opportunities.

Yeah.

Delaney Howell: Do you guys see us being in a

cycle similar to the 80s?

Have we hit that point yet?

Don Roose: I think we're back to the low cost

producer and I think the United States is the low

cost producer.

I mean all things equal.

I think that's what the government's trying to do.

So we'll find out if a South America can produce

at the levels we can.

We'll find out if Russia can.

If Europe can.

My bet is.

I don't think they can and I don't want to see a

set-aside type I like we had in the 60s.

I don't want to see a PIC program like we saw in the

80s.

I would say, you know, this is 'game on' let's

say who's low cost producer and I think it's

us, Darin Newsom: But if we're.

I agree with you Don, that we could be the low cost

producer, but if we have trade, I'm not going to

call them wars, but trade spats with everybody who

might be a potential buyer.

It doesn't matter for the low cost producer because

they're going to buy, they're going to go

somewhere else Don Roose: Or are they gonna?

What we've found so far is this whole thing has been

displaced and if you really look at the

government's numbers, we're talking about how

many exports we're going to lose.

If you look at it, the government says we're

going to lose 70 million.

You know, that's not that many.

So there's telling us right there that we're

being...

Ted Seifried: Year-over-year,

but they've cut like Naomi Blohm: Like a big

scary.

It's not scary.

Ted Seifried: I think that's.

I think that's understating what reality

is.

Like you were talking about earlier, the 5.5

million, I think that's still coming down maybe

200 million bushels.

Ted Seifried: So let's go beyond the make believe

world of what the government is telling us

and focus on what the market's telling us.

It's telling us something completely different.

I mean, it's telling us this, this thing's

longterm, bearish, and to me, I don't care what USDA

says, you all know I've said it so many times.

I would rather see what the market's saying.

And when you look and you were mentioning, you know,

the strong carrys we've got in the forward curve

for both corn and soybeans and wheat.

Point.

Yeah, I'm glad you didn't ask me the first question.

Point to something bullish and all of that.

There isn't anything from a supply and demand point

of view.

There's nothing there.

Naomi Blohm: We're going to see biodiesel demand

increased.

Maybe what, you know, maybe there'll be those

types of things were low prices.

Don Roose: Well, this isn't going to happen

really that quick, but I mean we are on a growth

pattern from consumption because we're like, what,

7.6 billion people are going to 9 billion plus

overtime.

So I mean that's not going to cure them short term,

but long term.

Delaney Howell: What about to produce, we had the

announcement this week of the potential negotiations

for a bilateral trade deal with Japan.

What, what market?

I mean, how much of a market for...

Ted Seifried: We haven't changed from soybeans

quite yet the only way to grow domestic consumption

for soybeans, uh, seeing increased crush and we're

going to offer, the market's going to offer

really record crush margins for an extended

period of time.

So it'd be great to see our crush capacity grow,

but you know, we don't, the crushers don't really

want to kill their golden goose.

I mean, they, they don't want to cut that and the

question is can we sustain or can the market sustain

that much more meal production?

But I'm going to say it, it would be a lot easier

for us to open our export markets to more meal then

more soybeans.

We can't really sell more soybeans to countries that

don't have the crushing facilities to make the

products.

So I would love to see us increase our crush here

domestically and do the value-add here in our

country because I think there's a lot more

opportunities for us to expand our soybean meal

exports.

So over a period of time, and this was a longer

period of time.

I think that's an opportunity that has

presented itself to us.

And I think ultimately it'd be great to say,

'Hey, China, we're using our own beans.

We don't have the exports there for you as much

anymore.' Um, so hopefully that is what comes around.

And I know I've said it before and I, I, I, I'd

like to see some sort of incentive program to help

facilitate that and push that along.

But even without that, the markets are offering some

really fantastic profit margins for crushers right

now.

Delaney Howell: Yeah, absolutely.

I want to go back to that question though about

Naomi.

I know you follow a lot of geopolitics and global

trade issues or events.

What is this, Japan or potential Japan do do for

beef markets and other commodity markets.

Naomi Blohm: It continues to be helpful.

It keeps the market to have some underlying, some

support in that way.

We have a deal that went through with Taiwan also

with soybeans.

Um, just little bits that add up.

That's my thought.

Delaney Howell: Darin?

Darin Newsom: I don't think it makes a bit of

difference because we've seen this game before.

Administration releases, 'Oh yeah.

We were close to a deal here.

We're close to a deal there and they're, they're

coming around, they're going to agree with us on

this and this and this.' What happens in the end?

It all blows up.

We tweet something, we say something and it all blows

up.

Until we have a signature on this Japan deal, I

don't look at it is supportive at all.

I mean, it's just, it's just more noise, more than

what we're supposed to do as an ignore the noise.

It's just noise.

It needs to be ignored for now.

Ted Seifried: I don't know if we need it.

I mean our domestic debate is really, really

fantastic and our export demand has been really

very good to.

The thing with Japan is that they're going to

want, if it were to get done, it'd be very premium

cuts of meat.

It's certainly not a bearish thing by any

means, but I don't know if we need that to happen.

Again.

Consumer confidence, his confidence is the best

it's been in 18 years.

As Naomi was talking about, look at the

restaurant parking lots.

I mean we're going out, we're consuming beef and

that's, that's a fantastic thing.

Don Roose: You know, really go into Ted's

point, which is true.

Ninety percent of our beef is consumed domestically

and basically on our import export, we import

10 percent, but we export 10 percent.

So it's a zero sum game, just the cuts we export.

So this has really been all about the a strong

consumer confidence at 18 year highs and the

domestic consumption really.

And that's really fooled the market as we're close

to, we're close or in contract highs in the back

months.

Delaney Howell: The other final topic I want to end

on, because I think it's going to garner some

discussion for both soy beans and hog markets as

the African Swine Fever.

You guys, I think each of you has mentioned

something about it and I was at a conference

earlier this week that said if we call just five

to 10 percent of China's heard, that wipes out the

need for importing U.S.

soybeans.

Would you guys agree with that statement?

I mean, what are your thoughts on African Swine

Flu moving forward?

Ted Seifried: It's a combination of what Naomi

was talking about.

I mean, changing the rations in China and then

also having a problem with culling part of their

herd.

I mean it's really kind of lining up in China's

advantage that, well it's not going to align it to

their advantage when they want their pork.

Right?

But it as far as cutting back their soybean

consumption, it's all coming together for them.

So yes, that is a problem for soybeans.

Absolutely.

Now, what does it mean for, for pork exports

around the world.

China is probably going to look elsewhere to buy

pork.

They're not going to be doing it from us at a 60

percent tariff, but that might display some demand

back towards us.

We've also seen the African Swine Flu in other

countries too.

If that spreads more than then we really have

something to get excited about here for our

exports.

Don Roose: But I tell you, you've got a huge bet on

the hogs right now because we've just went up 35, 40

percent on hogs in a month.

And we've got supplies that are huge.

We had record supplies of hogs in the September

report largest since the report began in '73.

So we're overvalued.

There's no doubt about it.

The government's, uh, you know, we're basically $15

to $20 a hundred weight over the USDA projections.

So that's what Kinda fluffs in the market.

So it's all about 'do you think you're going to have

African Swine Flu spread, Fever spread or not in?

Are we going to go back to the large supplies?

Naomi Blohm: Well the problem though with it is

that it doesn't, it's, it's the fever can kill at

any age of animal and in 10 days they're dead.

It's not like the PED virus here where it was

just the babies.

I mean they're loosing sows and that's breeding

issue and if that thing spreads across the ocean

or spreads any further, you've got a whole new

ballgame.

I don't think it's anything you can just just

continue right now.

But it's nothing to make us rally immediately.

But you got to keep an eye on it.

Delaney Howell: Darin, any final thoughts?

Speaker 3: I just like Don's using the word

'fluff', the hog market because there's nothing,

there's nothing on a good sandwich like hog fluff.

But yeah, I think it's obviously, I agree with

Don, it's overvalued and if you've got, if you've

got hog futures going up 30 to 40 percent, what

does that mean to me?

That means it can go down 40 to 50 percent because

hogs hogs and that's just the way they trade.

So, I think there's a lot of.

I think there's a lot of downside risk at this

point if, uh, if we don't kill enough of if a Swine

Fever doesn't, uh, it doesn't spread fast

enough, far enough.

So I think there's definitely a little bit of

downside risk in the market at this point.

Delaney Howell: Well, it's definitely been a lively

discussion.

Thank you all so much.

Thank you.

Join us again next week when we'll explore how one

nonprofit agency is feeding millions with food

from overlooked sources.

And John Roach will join me at the Market to Market

table.

Until then, thanks for watching, listening or

reading.

I'm Delaney Howell.

Have a great week.

For more infomation >> Market Plus: Roundtable with Newsom, Seifried, Blohm and Roose - Duration: 16:08.

-------------------------------------------

Test thử camera hành trình Webvision N93 Plus ✔️Kim Thanh channel - Duration: 4:15.

Camera hành trình Webvision N93 Plus

For more infomation >> Test thử camera hành trình Webvision N93 Plus ✔️Kim Thanh channel - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Day trip en Freewheel sur la plus petite ile de charente : l'Ile Madame - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> Day trip en Freewheel sur la plus petite ile de charente : l'Ile Madame - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

iPhone 6 Plus in 2018 - Duration: 4:25.

Hey there, Alex here.

If you're looking for the cheapest iPhone with a big screen, it would be this, the iPhone 6 Plus.

But being a phone that's 4 years old now, is it actually still worth buying?

Let's find out.

First of all, let's talk about the design.

It's pretty mundane looking by today's standard, but because the 6S, 7, and 8 Plus

all looks pretty much the same from the front, it actually doesn't really look that old.

Which is a good thing I guess?

Same goes for the display as well, which I think still looks pretty good even today.

The build quality of the phone still feels pretty good to me too, but it is important

to remember that this was the star of the whole bendgate fiasco.

I still think the whole thing is a little overblown, and unless you have a habit of

putting your phone in your back pocket and sitting on it, I don't think it's going

to be an issue at all.

Something that I really love about Apple devices, is their software support.

So even the older iPhone 5S is still getting iOS 12.

This really extends the lifespan of these products.

Apple also made a big deal about how they improved the performance of these older devices,

which is definitely commendable.

In my time with the iPhone 6 Plus, I did notice a slight speed improvement in some areas.

Like it's faster to boot up by a bit, the keyboard pops up a little quicker, the camera

app seems a little more responsive, things like that.

That said, this is a phone with limited processing power and just 1GB of RAM after all, so I'm

still seeing areas where the phone will stutter a little, or the scrolling won't be as smooth.

But it is still remarkable how Apple was able to eek out a little bit more life out of such

an old phone.

Because of how games seems to be a little more optimised for iOS devices, it is still

able to handle a lot of the games that I play.

If this were an Android phone from 2014, it probably wouldn't perform nearly as well.

And in case anyone is wondering, no, it's not able to run Fortnite.

But PUBG on low graphics settings does run quite well on it.

Battery life wise, the iPhone 6 Plus I have here has a battery health of around 92%, and

battery life for me is just about average.

Despite the larger battery, it's simply not as efficient as much newer processors.

That said, a day of use for me is still easily achievable.

Apple's battery replacement program is still available until the end of the year.

So be sure to take advantage of that.

Other than speed improvements, the only other new feature that I'm excited about in iOS

12 is probably just the ability to move the cursor around just by long pressing the spacebar.

This makes text editing so much easier, and you can tap on the keyboard again to start

selecting text.

Previously, you would need an iPhone with 3D Touch to be able to do something similar.

The iPhone 6 Plus was the first iPhone to come with optical image stabilisation, and

it still works well enough for the most part.

I can still get really good looking images in good lighting, and even low light shots

are not that bad still.

Considering the phone is 4 years old, it's not really fair to compare it with newer phones.

All I can say is that it's still usable.

That's pretty much my conclusion here.

The iPhone 6 Plus is still a usable phone in 2018.

It doesn't sound like much, but it is actually kind of impressive.

By usable, I mean that I can actually live with this as my main phone if I have to.

Sure, it may not have all the things we've grown to enjoy on newer iPhones, but it still

does the basics well enough.

That said, if you want a better smartphone experience, I'll recommend paying a little

bit more for the iPhone 6S Plus for the much better performance, cameras, and extra features.

Or if you're okay with Android, there are a ton of great budget options these days too.

But if your budget is really limited, and you want an iPhone with a big screen, the

iPhone 6 Plus is still somewhat decent, even in 2018.

Thanks for watching this revisit of the iPhone 6 Plus.

If you've enjoyed it, be sure to leave a like, and subscribe to the channel for more

content in the future.

Thanks again, and see you guys on the next one.

For more infomation >> iPhone 6 Plus in 2018 - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Xiaomi mijia quartz watch vs Lenovo watch X plus II 15 differences - Duration: 6:33.

Good afternoon dear friends. You are on the channel good com. Where only quick and capacious reviews about everything.

Today, I will compare for you the fifteen criteria of the top players in the market of hybrid smart watches Xiaomi quartz mijaja veche and lenovo watches 10 plus. By the way, on the channel 3 of the contest - in the draw smart watches and two fitness bracelets. Terms in the description.

Let's start our comparison. The first criterion is price. Lenovo Plus x Plus costs an average of 12 percent more expensive. 62 dollars versus $ 52 for a mij. The difference is not particularly significant, but is psychologically palpable. Midge is closer to 50 bucks ...

But lenovo is not))) The second is their size. With the same diameter, the midge is much thinner. What, to be honest, when sock is not particularly replaced.

The third is weight, 81 grams of lenovo versus 40 from the midge. And this is neither good nor bad. Many like the heavy clock.

The fourth is the visual display of information. Migi has practically none. Only steps up to 20 thousand by an ordinary arrow. Lenovo, as we all remember, has a Led display.

Fifth. What a midge, that lenovo have a quick-release strap. And it's very convenient. With that, in lenovo this is realized in my opinion a bit more interesting.

The sixth. My mija does not need to be recharged. And this is a huge plus. Let the autonomy of a lenovo and 45 days, but not half a year as a miiji.

Seventh criterion. This is the quality of the glass. Here everything is still more relative than in other points. Lena has a classy sapphire crystal, which is constantly clotted and let it scratch it and is not so simple, but keeping it clean is not particularly easy.

And lenovo constantly flashes, I even think that the situation in which lenovo would not reflect the light is simply not there. Glare sometimes very annoying.

The mine has an ordinary mineral stalk. But it is a convex shape, which gives it an advantage over other mineral glasses in strength and gives the appearance of a very expensive thing, accordingly in production it does not cost less than sapphire at the output.

Eighth criterion. This variety. Midge offers 3 different dial options. In lenovo, their colors are three. Metallic and black. and gold

The ninth criterion is moisture and dust protection. Here miija simply decided not to bother, maximum in their hours you can get under

the light rain and wash their hands, even take a shower and a bath in them you can not. In lenovo you can freely swim in the pool.

The tenth criterion. Both watches are made of steel. Coating. I disappoint you, but the black bracelet from lenovo will eventually come to bed (or soon).

And in general an 18 mm bracelet in a 20 mm fixer looks silly. Constantly peeled off. Briefly - you just need to replace the strap. Better on the skin. Midge has no such problems)

The eleventh criterion is the notorious optimization with a smartphone. Here you can not tell about midge without tears. Whatever anyone says. Vibro-reminder about the call - only if you have an iPhone or a smartphone on a platform from MiU 9. That's it.

And dancing with a tambourine when setting up miigi is more. I have a review of their configuration, look later. I cursed a very long time while setting them up. In lenovo, let everything be clumsy, and not as perfect as in the ninth. But at least there is no Chinese in the program. And with the alerts, everything is fine.

The twelfth criterion is the availability of sporting functions. Here Midge, as the pedometer says, added so, for furniture. That the pedometer according to my observations is extremely inaccurate

(compared with the readings from clever clocks of the emephyte stratosphere), and there is simply no elementary pulsomer. Not to mention the barometer and other plumes at Lenovo Plus x Plus.

Thirteenth criterion. What I always pay attention to, and half the audience scolds me for this is the quality of the packaging.

As a gift, the Lenovo Plus X Plus Plus is not inferior to Miyaj, but its packaging, this plastic backing is just a disgrace in my opinion. All is well. But this is straightforward kitaaaay, as in the early nineties.

The fourteenth criterion is the build quality. And here, in spite of everything and despite everything, Lenovo Watch X 10 plus succumbs to the Midsummer

Night, as always because of its notorious shameful button. I do not understand how they manage to do it stably with marriage.

But also in my watch at first the button was pressed lightly, now it is tight. Straight Chinese Chinese. Miyaj has no feeling of unfinished business. Everything is extremely ergonomic and aesthetic.

Fifteenth criterion as always for me alone. This attitude to the buyer. The level of lies and truthfulness of advertising. And here lenovo did not give a frail heat. What the bloody pressure?

Why write about this? Just noodles on the ears of buyers. Yes, and the Swiss mechanisms are already in all Chinese watches from 10 dollars. It would be better to finish the program. Briefly - for me, lenovo deceives more.

Sleep is something just think Lenovo. My wife liked my Mija very much, but if you have a miniature pen, they will be for you, as well as lenovo, slightly large. Both of them are hybrid smart watches, like two camps of one army. One is cavalry, the other is artillery.

Let the task and one be victory. But the ways to achieve the goal are completely different. And jambs too. I'm not going to give my preference to either one or the other clock.

Just told you the main differences that I noticed. SUBSCRIBE, share who liked it. Write - I will answer, as you know All. I'm waiting for you in the group in VK. The next video about the portable bluetooth keyboard. Is it worth it to buy in China? Your favor com. Thanks for watching and kindness to your house

For more infomation >> Xiaomi mijia quartz watch vs Lenovo watch X plus II 15 differences - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

"Diddy Laugh" : comment le rire de deux enfants est devenu l'un des sons les plus utilisés du monde - Duration: 6:27.

For more infomation >> "Diddy Laugh" : comment le rire de deux enfants est devenu l'un des sons les plus utilisés du monde - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

iPhone XR vs iPhone 8/8 Plus - Which Should You Buy? | 大對決#57【小翔 XIANG】 - Duration: 8:48.

For more infomation >> iPhone XR vs iPhone 8/8 Plus - Which Should You Buy? | 大對決#57【小翔 XIANG】 - Duration: 8:48.

-------------------------------------------

Đánh giá Galaxy S9 Plus sau 3 tháng sử dụng: MẠNH MẼ, ĐẸP và đáng mua hơn iPhone XR - Duration: 3:30.

For more infomation >> Đánh giá Galaxy S9 Plus sau 3 tháng sử dụng: MẠNH MẼ, ĐẸP và đáng mua hơn iPhone XR - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

New Schleich Farm House Playset plus Animals Toys For Kids - Duration: 12:57.

( Cow moos)

Welcome to Racetoytime!

Hey Guys! Racetoytime here!

And guess what? I have here the new Schleich Farm House play set!

This set is super awesome because it comes with animals like cows,

Donkey, this cute little dog, cat, piglet and there's a rat in the attic

So let's go ahead and let's start building the farm house

Here's the farm house

Now I'm going to show you the accessories

Here's the wood stove

Here's the wood. This will keep the farm house warm

Let's put this next to the sink

Let's make the flower box

Ooo, blue flowers. They're so pretty!

Here's the bench. Let's put a sticker in it

Here's the seat bottom. So, this is a bench with storage

Here are the plates

Here's the sticker. The sticker has egg and vegetables

And also it comes with cups. Now let's put these on the table

Here's a dog dish, a push broom...

A pitchfork,

A crate, apples,

A bunch of carrots,

Hay bales,

Wheelbarrow,

The farmers,

A bed,

And a ladder

Now I'm going to show you the animals. Here is a cow,

A calf,

Here's a mini pig. It's so cute!

A rat,

A donkey foal,

Here's a cat. Wow, look at those eyes, they're green. It's super cute!

And, lastly, we have this cute little dog, and I'll name him Sniffer, because dogs sniff a lot

Here's the bandana

Oh, this is so cute!

So here's the farm house, with a barn,

Here's the loft,

Here's the chimney,

And we can also disconnect the farmhouse from the barn

Here's the patio and the bedroom

Here's the door to the kitchen

Water hose,

This is the kitchen area or the dining area

And the bedroom

Now let's set everything up and let's play with the play set

Let's put the animals in the pen

( Moo! )

(Donkey brays )

( Pig snorts )

(Cat purring )

(Dog barks )

(Rat squeaks )

Let's add some horses to make it more fun!

(Horse whinnies )

Let's also add a pony

Here's a tractor

We have some food for the animals

Now, let's feed the animals

Let's put the hay bales on the loft

We're going to use the hay elevator to move the bales up to the loft

( Hay elevator motor sounds )

Let's feed the animals some hay

Here's some carrots for the donkey

Apples for the pig...

And dog food for Sniffer

Good boy!

Let's store one of the bales on the attic

Oh, here's the rat!

Let's put the rat on the ground

Here's food for you, Little Buddy

It's time to eat

And one more thing to do. Let's give water to the animals

Okay, that's it! Well, let me know in the comments which animal is your favorite in this video

Be sure to subscribe and "like" this video if you have enjoyed it

And also hit that bell icon to get notified every time I upload a video

And before you go click on those videos on the screen to watch more fun videos here in this channel

Thank you for watching and see you in our next video!

Bye, bye!

For more infomation >> New Schleich Farm House Playset plus Animals Toys For Kids - Duration: 12:57.

-------------------------------------------

500 plus zastąpione przez 600 plus! Politycy PiS podjęli już decyzję - Duration: 5:24.

 500 plus, flagowy program socjalny Prawa i Sprawiedliwości na papierze doczekał się wielu planów rozszerzenia

Wyzwania podjęła się nie tylko opozycja, ale i lokalni politycy obozu władzy. W jednym z miast obiecano dodatek w wysokości stu złotych

 500 plus było prawdziwą bombą zrzuconą przez Zjednoczoną Prawicę przed wyborami parlamentarnymi 2015 roku

Wyśmiany przez wielu polityków program zdobył jednak serca głosujących, co pozwoliło ekipie Jarosława Kaczyńskiego na druzgocące zwycięstwo i utworzenie pierwszego w historii III RP rządu większościowego

Duże banki w Polsce zwrócą klientom miliony złotych. Komu się należy?  Tylko w tym roku zapłacimy za ten dodatek na dziecko aż 24,5 miliarda złotych

Oczywiście przy spełnieniu swojego założenia, czyli powiększeniu dzietności, jego cena dodatkowo wzrośnie

 Władze nie przejmują się tym jednak, zapewniając, że pieniądze na sfinansowanie kosztownego rozdawnictwa zostaną zabezpieczone

Choć część wartości pięciuset złotych dawanych na drugie i każde kolejne dziecko rodzinom, które się po nie zgłoszą, zdążyła już pochłonąć inflacja, politycy PiS nie wycofują się ze swoich obietnic, zapowiadając jeszcze więcej

 DALSZA CZĘŚĆ TEKSTU POD GALERIĄ500 plus powiększone o sto złotych Gdy tylko okazało się, że Program Rodzina 500+ został przyjęty bardzo pozytywnie, wszystkie partie opozycyjne ogłosiły, że „zrobią to lepiej"

PiS nie pozostał dłużny i dał zapowiedzi podobnych programów dla seniorów, młodych chcących zamieszkać na swoim, czy dzieci idących do pierwszej klasy szkoły podstawowej

 Niedawno jeden z posłów Prawa i Sprawiedliwości przekazał mediom, że powstały już plany wprowadzenia 1000+, lecz szybko te doniesienia zdementowano

Teraz kandydat partii na burmistrza miasta Płońska, Marcin Kośmider obiecał, że jeśli zwycięży, wszyscy mieszkańcy pobierający 500 plus do swojego świadczenia z budżetu miasta otrzymają dodatkowe sto złotych

 – Szanowni Płońszczanie. Przedstawiam pierwszy punkt mojego programu dla Naszego miasta

Jest to „Rodzina 600+" dla płońskich rodzin! Deklaruję, że jak zostanę Burmistrzem Płońska, wdrożę swój pomysł w życie dla dobra płońskich dzieci i rodzin – napisał na swoim twitterowym koncie samorządowiec

„Wiarygodni" kandydaci PiS Wydaje się, że motorem napędowym dla tak śmiałych obietnic są niedawne słowa Jarosława Kaczyńskiego na konferencji partii w Zielonej Górze będącej częścią kampanii przed wyborami samorządowymi

Prezes jednoznacznie stwierdził wówczas, że jego kandydaci są po prostu „bardziej wiarygodni"

 Nie chodziło tutaj o przeszłość, czy polityczne doświadczenie, ale faktyczną możliwość finansowania swoich kosztownych obietnic

Jak powiedział Kaczyński, w przeciwieństwie do opozycjonistów, samorządowcy PiS będą po prostu otrzymywali pieniądze ze Skarbu Państwa

 Publicznie tym samym przyznał, że rząd centralny w Warszawie będzie utrudniał pracę wybranym demokratycznie przedstawicielom innych opcji, wbrew woli większości mieszkańców danego obszaru

    ZOBACZ TAKŻE:   Loading . źródło: popularne.plloading. Zobacz również

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét